Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Act One:Genesis(JOB)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 Empty Re: Act One:Genesis(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 16th October 2015, 4:33 pm

Sorano watched as Gamon sent a crowd of metal falcons at the spider. Good. At least he didn't get freaked out by the arachnids like she did. She shuddered at the thought. Giant spiders, what a terrible invention! So, her guild mate was a make-wizard. His magic had many weaknesses, in her mind, but who was she to judge? If she couldn't write, she was doomed, anyways. She turned back to her own opponent, who was slowly recovering.

She tossed her braid behind her, and bombarded him with a barrage of five darts. A risky move, as her darts would run out eventually, but effective. He managed to block one with his scalpel, but the rest hit his mark as the droplets of water continuously rained down on him. He fell, the darts' poison slowly beginning to do their work. Grinning slightly, she turned to watch Lexa.

The black-clad mage, albeit with a lack of effective offensive magics, had nearly worn the scientist out with her astonishing battle tactics. Even as she watched, Lexa grinned at her cheerfully before dodging the bone saw and landing a kick on him before her got away. Good thing Lexa was on their side.

Lexa slowly pushed the scientist towards the edge of the bridge, trying to push him off. However, somehow the scientist got on her other side and began to push her off. "Grimoire-san!" Sorano yelped, but she had no need to fear. Lexa herself disappeared, and a shadow rose behind the bewildered scientist to reveal the girl, who punched him neatly off.

Stats:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 17th October 2015, 7:01 pm

Briefly distracted by his own victory, Gamon basks in it. This, however, is short lived. The creature manages to pull itself back up, it's locomotion now ten times more unsettling than it had been previously. It's jaunt was lopsided, but still, it continued towards him. Gamon stepped backwards, disturbed by the creature's movements. His celebration had been premature, and his small fright had been the effect of this.

Due to his shock, he can only stare for a moment, before a familiar voice scolded him. "Gamon! Pay attention!" Tykva was always the vigilant one. The spider flung a wire at him, barely missing due to it's lopsided body. Now back from his distraction, Gamon slammed his closed fists together. "Metal make: Sword!" The brilliant piece of metal materialized within his closed hands, shining brilliantly in the darkness of the cave. It reminded him of his Father's work, but now was not the time for reminiscing.

His movements are quick and precise, as he had spent his life training for this moment. Which, in fact, he kind of had. His swordsmanship was as good as it could have been with his amount of practice. One by one, his riddled the spider of it's legs, and skillfully dodging it's many electrical tendrils. However, with two remaining, it managed to zap him. Due to its weak state, the zap was minor, but enough or make him feel... Weird. It gave him the motivation to finish it off.

Now he could celebrate, it only briefly. The spider had been slain, now electrically buzzing in a pile of it's own limbs.

His brief moment of (justified) celebration is cut short by his Sorano's exclamation. “Woah!” Tykva yelped, surprised by her sudden disappearance. Gamon’s mouth hung open, wide with surprise? “Where did she go?!” He mused, quickly making his way over next to Sorano. Her vitals had completely vanished. Wait,Who was that? What was going on here? What in the world had he gotten himself into this time?

Stats:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 18th October 2015, 6:18 pm

OOC: What do you mean by vitals? And I'm gonna summon the boss, now, as we have practically enough posts. The six rolls=1 boss))

Lexa turned, and flashed a cheery grin at Sorano and Gamon, not at all frazzled. She moved quickly to help finish off the last scientist, with some sharp, painful-looking ouches and kicks, with another blow from one of Sorano's darts, they managed to knock the woozy scientist off the bridge in one smooth move.

Stopping, finally, and catching their breaths, the two girls smiled wearily at each other before Sorano knew what she was doing. Why was she smiling so easily at a stranger? This was not like her, to have such a loose grip on her emotions. Well, time to get down to business. She waved Gamon, Tykva, and Hoshi over to herself and Lexa.

"I think we are all in need of some explanations," Sorano said coolly, turning about to look esch person or exceed in the face, "First of all, Grimoire-san, you will have to explain your magic. And Kinzoku-san, I'm not unhappy you are here, but I would appreciate if you would explain how you came to be here and if you have anything to do with Bellaria-san's disappearance. And to all of you, I am Sorano Granon, a letter mage, and my companion is Hoshi, who uses Aera." The brown tabby would nod shyly at the gathered people and animals, intimidated by all these new people. "We are mages of the guild Fairy Tail, Grimoire-san, even Kinzoku-san and Tykva-san."

"Cool," Lexa smiled warmly at everyone, "My name is Lexa Grimoire, and I have a type of teleportation magic. I am sorry if I scared you all, when I teleported or turned into a shadow, but, it's nice to meet you, Sorano-chan, Hoshi-chan, Tykva-chan, and... Kinzoku-san. May I call you by your first name, if you would tell me what it is?"

Sorano groaned inwardly. Why did everyone call her Sorano-chan? Just because she was unusually young for a mage didn't mean she needed to be treated like a little girl!

Stats:

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 18th October 2015, 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th October 2015, 6:18 pm

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 StrongMonster Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 NormalMonster Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 StrongMonster Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 NormalMonster Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 StrongMonster Act One:Genesis(JOB) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 19th October 2015, 5:12 pm

OOC: Gamon has the ability to sense vital signs such as blood pressure and things like that, within 20 feet.

With the reappearance of the girl, returned her vitals. Gamon breathes a sigh of relief, as that was just one less thing to deal with. The way she moved is impressive; her actions are controlled and calm. Her manner is far from his own. He gives a meek wave in return, finally able to stop and catch his breath. That fight had really been thrown at him, and it certainly wasn't what he had been expecting when he and his black cat wandered into this place.

Sorano waved over Tykva and and himself over to her and Lexa. She starts off, "I think we are all in need of some explanations..." The young mage went on to question the reason why Gamon and Tykva ended up with in the labyrinth within the ancient ruins and if he had any hand in the disappearance of another guild member..  He furrows his brows in response, slightly offended by the question. Did he look like he would want to make anyone disappear? "Well, " He muses, "I like ancient history. This place is a gold mine..." He thinks back on the gorgeous city he had wandered through, and how perfectly contented he would have been with simply staying there for awhile. The commotion had drawn him closer, as the voices he heard were familiar. "I don't know anything about the disappearance of..." What was her name? "Valaria? Bellaria?" Gamon wasn’t to sure about her name cause he never met her before.

The other mage with circuitry on her spoke next, introducing herself.  "My name is Lexa Grimoire, and I have a type of teleportation magic." He nods in reply, never having heard of teleportation magic. There wasn't much to be said; his head was still spinning from all that had happened. He was going to have a peaceful day exploring, and now he was here.

"Uh, it's Gamon. Gamon Kinzoku." he responded.

Japanese honorifics had been lost upon him, as his parents had never used them. He was only half Japanese, after all. At this point in his life, he was afraid to ask what they meant. It was probably too late to ask without looking like a fool.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 19th October 2015, 7:39 pm

Sorano's scrutinizing eyes swept over Gamon Kinzoku. His aura was familiar to her, as he too was in Fairy Tail, but she didn't know him well. At the moment, he didn't seem to be lying about Bellaria's disappearance, though it was suspicious that he arrived the same time Bellaria disappeared. She sighed, flipping her now tangled and messy braid behind her, and adjusted her headband briefly.

"Bellaria," she said, not missing a beat for all her thinking, "Brown hair. Plain-looking, maybe around 14 years old. Always has this huge pink gem thing with her." Though Sorano may have seemed a bit stuck-up and abrupt, she couldn't really help but think about how ignorant most people were. Though she was the quietest person in the guild, possibly, she knew just about everyone by name or by aura, so it was always a nuisance to her when she had to explain things to older people. Still, it was natural for someone precocious.

Just then, Gamon's aura turned a pale shade of embarrassment when Lexa finished her question, and he answered with his full name. "Okay, Gamon-kun! Nice to meet ya!" Lexa was surprisingly cheerful, for a girl dressed all in black who had just smashed a few monsters off a metal bridge hanging in midair. Sorano turned again to explain what they should do next to defeat the tranzbose, when, speak of the devil. It was here. Though the appearance of the tranzbose was one exactly like Lexa's, Sorano could tell that its aura was definitely unearthly.

"Wh-what is that?" Hoshi whimpered. Even the young exceed could sense the darkness and despair of the figure coming towards them. The tranzbose Lexa grinned menacingly at the group, her smile opposite of their Lexa's cheerful one. Their settings slowly changed, too. They were soon in a cavernous laboratory with millions of metal bridges hanging in the air all around them, with experiments going on around all of them. Armor was tacked up on all the walls, and tanks of liquid sat nearby, too.

"Come be my experimenting subjects, will ya?" she whispered.

Stats:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 20th October 2015, 2:49 pm

Gamon and the four others stood in a small circle, just off of the metal bridge where Gamon recently exterminated the over sized spider. For some reason, it was still sparking. Which concerned him and he kept a close eye on it, just in case.

He started to feel a presence of some sorts. Gamon shrugged it off at first, thinking it was nothing more than his paranoia picking up being in this dark labyrinth. Also, knowing that there are monsters out there that could attack at any moment, didn’t help either. This strange feeling did not go away though. It seemed to get stranger as the time passed. It seemed like someone was walking up on the small group. He didn’t want to say anything about it, in fear that he was the only one feeling it. What ever Gamon was feeling felt dark and unfriendly. He looked over to his small exceed to see if she could feel it as well.

Gamon’s question was answered when Hoshi asked, "Wh-what is that?" That gave him the reassurance that he wasn’t the only one who felt this awful presence that was slowly creeping up on them. “Yeah, I feel it too.” he stated. He then looked at the direction that it was advancing from. Walking slowly towards them, was a creepier version of Lexa.

Suddenly, the labyrinth started to fade away and turned into a large laboratory of sorts. He looked around to see thousands of steel bridges, maybe even more. He could see scientist performing all kinds of experiments. Gamon could hear the sound of electricity zapping through the air. He saw sparks flying from the frame above and crashing onto the floor in front of where they stood. Around them, on the walls where different types of armor. Who knew how many there actually were? The craftsmanship on some of them were amazing. Ganon had never seen anything like them before. He was almost too distracted to notice the nearby strange looking tanks, with some sort of liquid in them. "Come be my experimenting subjects, will ya?" she whispered maniacally.

Stats:

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th October 2015, 6:16 pm

Sorano quickly adapted a fighting stance. This 'thing' had a similar aura pattern to Bellaria's. However, her companion's had been bright and shooting off sparks of energy, while this one was dull and dark. However, the structure was still similar enough for Sorano to notice it. Well, Bellaria's magic type was made especially to defeat tranzboses such as these...

Tranzbose! The word popped into Sorano's head immediately. This must be what Bellaria had been talking about! The tranzbose, master and controller of the whole barrier they were currently in. Bellaria had thought that the tranzbose had developed from a depressed scientist, feeding off the poor scientist's despair to make herself this magnificent labyrinth. It certainly explained the laboratory theme of the whole thing.

"Hello, Lexa-nee-chan!" the version said creepily, "It has been a while, yes?" The girl smiled demonically, showing her teeth in a really disturbing way. "Who are you?" Lexa said, warily, "How am I your older sister? (To those who don't know, Onee-chan or nee-chan means older sister)"

"Onee-chan, do you not remember me? Do you really not remember Imoto-chan? Imo-chan missed you so much!" the tranzbose, evidently called Imoto crooned, drawing closer to Lexa, "It's been so long!"

Lexa's aura grew nervous, the bright colors wavering and warping into something colder, while Imoto's aura flared brightly. After all, tranzboses did feed off of negative emotions. "I'd chat some more, Onee-chan... except... Papa ordered you dead," Imoto ended with a viscous snarl, her circuits lighting up with a deadly red color. Her speed was impossible as she rushed at Lexa, kicking her smartly. Hoshi screeched in shock, doing flips in midair in surprise. Sorano prepared a dart, ready to attack as well.

One thing was for certain, though. From what Bellaria had told her, this tranzbose was different. Tranzbose's shouldn't have specific purposes, no. This tranzbose was being controlled.

Stats:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 21st October 2015, 5:45 pm

Gamon’s blood pressure rose suddenly. What in the world was going on? He looks at Tykva, whose eyes were wide with shock. At least she was feeling the same way he was. His bewilderment is evident, but he moves to a defensive stance anyways. His sword had since disappeared, which left him open to any attacks that may come his way. This was going to be a problem. All that he had left would be his close range and defensive attacks, and one last resort technique.
    At this point, all he could do was consider what could have been with his journey. He had planned on finding the perfect place to sit down, read his book (the history of blacksmithing), and eat the lunch that Tykva had packed for the two of them. Two tuna fish sandwiches, Syrniki, and his favorite… Blin. He didn’t really like the tuna, but Tykva did, so he put up with it. Mmm, that sounded delicious. He hadn’t eaten all day… Was that his stomach growling?

That voice… her tone… it chilled him to the bone. What had he gotten himself into? Gamon is completely, and utterly lost among this situation. He had come here to take a day off, to himself, but he had ended up getting electrocuted and terribly confused. Did anyone really know what was happening? Or was he the only one that was just completely bewildered by all of this? Gamon looks over to Sorano, hoping that he could shed any type of light of this situation. Hopefully, she was just as lost as he is.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st October 2015, 6:36 pm

Lexa snarled, her facial expression immediately changing from nervous and confused to angry. Her circuits flashed brightly, and she met Imoto's attack with a sharp chop of her hand. However, Imoto seemed to teleport behind her, forcing Lexa to the ground with a sharp prod of her knee. "I'm not as weak anymore, Onee-chan, I thought you would have anticipated that," Imoto grinned, before pulling a knife out to prepare to kill Lexa Grimoire.

With one swift movement, Sorano shot a dart into Imoto's shoulder. "None of my clients will die on my watch, Imoto-san. It would make my guild look bad, after all," she said, as if nothing was happening at all. Imoto snarled, her circuits lighting up as well, and she charged at Sorano angrily. It that moment, Hoshi swooped in towards Lexa and brought her over, quickly. "Thanks, Hoshi-chan!" Lexa said, her neutral, angry demeanor suddenly replaced by an unnaturally bright smile.

"Solid Script: Storm!" One of Sorano's most powerful spells was quickly released, wind, rain, ice, and even some experiments around them whirled into one big hurricane around Imoto. Sorano breathed out slowly. If Imoto was as strong as her magical aura suggested, however, the storm would barely faze her. Sorano would do better, of course, in her aura form, but it would leave her physical body weak and undefended. Hoshi might be able to protect her, briefly, but she didn't want to put such a burden on her companion.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 22nd October 2015, 5:09 pm

Gamon stood there, frozen by uncertainty. He wasn’t sure how to proceed in this battle. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to do much damage to Lexa look-a-like. She was on a whole different level than he was on. He felt weak in the knees. This feeling reminded him of that one fateful afternoon, when his parents were so suddenly taken from this world. Gamon’s reality turned dark and gray. There seemed to be no hope for him in this cold world he lived in. He looked up to see Sorano cast the first spell against this foe. "Solid Script: Storm!" her voice echoed through the cavernous laboratory, engulfing Imoto in a whirlwind of different types of weather. That is when he noticed on the young mage's shoulder the emblem. That symbol has given him hope for the past few months: The Fairy Tail guild tattoo. This gave him a new hope. No, it gave him a family once more. He could see each different color that each guild member wore on them, forming a kaleidoscope of colors and making Gamon’s world bright and colorful again. He couldn’t run away from this battle or any battle where a fellow guild member was in harm's way.

With his confidence restored Gamon needed to figure out what he could do next. At the moment there was no need to cast his shield for defence. Gamon needed to strike fast and hit hard. Throwing his fist into his hand he shouts with confidence, “Metal Make: Falcons!” The two majestic metal birds of prey flew straight to the Sorano’s spell where Imoto was trapped in. The birds entered the hurricane, then quickly exploding somewhere near the middle of the storm. “Well, I hope that did something.” He said slightly talking to himself.

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd October 2015, 4:41 pm

Imoto:

Sorano smiled as Gamon sent his falcons into the whirlwind. Debris, or objects hurled within it would only increase the damage her spell dealt, not to mention that Gamon's magic itself would only increase the damage even more. However, just then, A flash of orange circuits appeared right besides them, pummeling Lexa with sharp jabs and kicks.

Imoto had teleported out of the terrible whirlwind, meaning that they were all in trouble. When Sorano moved to try and protect Lexa, the evil version of Lexa kicked sharply in Sorano's direction, catching her on her thigh. The girl fell and yelped in pain, being not very strong physically, but Hoshi quickly swooped over to help Sorano back up. It was then that Sorano knew that this was no use. If Imoto could dodge their attacks with her teleportation, then Sorano's magic, not designed to move around would be of no use.

"Hoshi, I'm going to switch forms!" the spirit warrior hissed, glancing in the exceed's direction, "there's no other way!"

"B-but..." Hoshi stuttered, thinking that she wouldn't be able to protect Sorano in such a vulnerable state, "I, I can't-"

Her stuttering was quickly cut off by an incantation from Sorano. "I ask of you, my ancestor, please lend me the power! Allow me to manifest my aura!" The letter mage's spirit warrior lineage didn't just allow her to see auras, it allowed her to transfer her consciousness into another body, A form known as the aura. White light would flow around the girl, and a white form would rise from her, appearing as a roughly girl-like figure of shining white light and eerie glowing eyes. Sorano's normal body slumped to the ground, and Hoshi quickly picked it up, flying to the ceiling to protect her companion's body.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 25th October 2015, 8:11 pm

Teleportation? Great, just fantastic. This was going to make their battle much harder than it had to be. Seeing his birds having done nothing but make it worse was frustrating and embarrassing. He knew that this battle was certainly going to be something. Most of his attacks were defensive or close range, being virtually useless against a wizard who could change position at will. Had they been standing on metal, he may have been able to take advantage of this… perhaps he could still find a way to do so.

It’s too late to stop the attack on his fellow guild member by the time he realized what was going on.  “Sorano!” He exclaimed, unsure how to continue. He was unable to summon his sword once again, as he didn’t quite have the magic to do so. The best he could do currently was summon a shield, to protect him and his feline companion as Sorano and Hoshi worked together. “Metal make: Shield!” Tykva seemed overwhelmed, to say the least. She had jabbered excitedly about their day off, and this had been the opposite of what they had expected.

Gamon’s eyes grew wide, watching Sorano’s spirit lift out of her body. Seeing her corporeal form slump like that… is disturbing. If he were to travel with a guild mate, Gamon was sure to protect them. He just couldn't process seeing her like that and not being concerned. His heart was pounding, even though he know that she would be just fine. At the same time, he was… intrigued. For some reason he couldn’t look away.

Stats:

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 26th October 2015, 4:48 pm

"It'll be fine, Kinzoku-san, Tyka-san!" Hoshi called down at them, "Sorano has only gone into her auric form; she will be perfectly okay!" Meanwhile, Imoto glared at Aura Sorano, who had moved to protect Lexa as the black-clad girl recovered. "Thanks, S-sorano," Lexa stuttered, even a little shocked herself.

Soon, when Lexa was back on her feet, Aura Sorano swiped an auric arm at Imoto, catching the teleporting mage slightly off-guard. When she wiped her arm, a long streak of pure white light sliced at Imoto, dousing a few of her circuits. Imoto retaliated, kicking at Aura Sorano, but it didn't seem to connect on the glowing girl. When Sorano was in this form, she always felt numb. Though attacks hit and caused damage when she returned to her body, it didn't matter right now. Lexa gestured at Gamon to come fight, and jumped in herself, kicking and swiping at Imoto.

Imoto scowled angrily. "Now you had to go and do it, Onee-chan's friends!" she snarled. Suddenly, all of her circuits grew red, and exploded, scattering debris everywhere. Aura Sorano formed a shield with her aura energy, but it was hard to avoid such a blast. "Grimoire-san! Hide behind me!" the aura yelled in an unnatural voice, trying to keep up against the explosion, pressing on the shield. Aura Sorano's shield could barely hold against it, Some of the explosion still affecting her. Hurriedly, she prayed to her ancestors that this would hold. At least she was in her auric form, where she could help somehow.

"Sorano!" Hoshi screamed over the explosion, practically begging for her only friend to be okay.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 27th October 2015, 3:03 pm

“Hoshi, get back!” Gamon yelled, while grabbing the small exceed and pulling her back behind the large iron shield. The explosions sent debris all around them. They could hear the sound of the rocks and other shrapnel hitting the metal wall, that protected them. As the debris started to let up, Gamon made up his mind that he couldn’t hide forever. He needed to help the others fight. He couldn’t sit on the sidelines and let Imoto beat up his fellow guild member. She made the wrong decision messing with Fairy Tail. Gamon felt personally offended that she was attacking his friends.

Gamon noticed Lexa motioning him to join the fight before the detonation happened. He hoped that both of them were okay and mostly unharmed. He leaned in closer to try and feel the vitals of his fellow allies; he could only sense one of them over towards the location he last saw the two.

Gamon panicked slightly at the lack of two vitals, but upon realizing that Sorano was in her spirit form, calmed him slightly. Not to say that he wasn't concerned, but a sigh of relief had been breathed. The lack of the second one, however, quickly put that small interlude of calm to rest. Where had the other girl gone? Was she hit? It seemed so unlikely that Lexa could get hit. She was so fast earlier, but now it seems that she met her match. Just then, out of nowhere, Gamon sensed her once more. That sense of relief returned, and he now felt significantly less panicked than he had before. Knowing that his companions were still with him was comforting. She wasn’t 100%, but she wasn’t dead, and was able to fight.

At that moment, Gamon made up his mind and jumped out from behind his now dented shield with a fire in his eyes. He was done sitting on the sideline. “Metal Make: Lead Knuckles!” Two solid, metal knuckles wrapped themselves around his fists. He was ready to fight now, and he certainly wasn't going to be stopped.

Stats:

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th October 2015, 4:43 pm

Aura Sorano looked around her, searching out the auras of her companions. Hoshi, Gamon, Tykva, Lexa, and, well, unfortunately, Imoto as well. Oh well, they'd have to take out the fake tranzbose the old-fashioned way after all. Not really, though.

"Thank you so much, Kinzoku-san!" Hoshi squeaked, before picking up Sorano's relatively unharmed physical body. The exceed once more flew up to the ceiling of the labyrinth, exerting her Aera to keep her only friend safe. Though it pained her to fly constantly, after the attack which was already taking her strength, she'd never forgive herself if Sorano died under her protection.

Lexa struggled to her feet, her eyes flashing in anger. "I don't know who you are and what you are after, Imoto-san, but I'm not gonna just drop dead! You're magic's the exact same as mine, I'm sure, after what I have seen. I don't care if you're really my sister, you're going down!" The blonde teleported behind Imoto, kicking her sharply in the back, and the two started to duel with their fists, circuits flashing, though the was obvious the tranzbose would win.

"Kinzoku-san," Aura Sorano said, worriedly, "Lexa won't be able to keep this up. How about we join in?" Without waiting for the make-wizard's reply, the auric form leapt into the fray, slashing at Imoto once, in a quick, sharp move. Imoto kicked back, but Lexa and Aura Sorano was doing their best. Apparently, Imoto at the moment was unable to do magic, giving them an advantage.

Stats:

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 27th October 2015, 7:59 pm

"Lexa won't be able to keep this up. How about we join in?" The disembodied voice of the fellow guild mate echoed through the laboratory. He stood there, fist heavy fists down by his side. He chuckled to himself. “Just who the hell do you think I am? I already planned on it.” He shouted back. His voice vibrated throughout the caves; Gamon was confident about his abilities. He knew he was able to hold his own in a close quarters combat. His attacks wouldn’t do to much damage to the powerful enemy.  Looking over his shoulder, he slowly walked into battle. Gamon asked his small furry friend, “Hey, Tykva! Why don’t you help Hoshi protect Sorano’s body?” With a slight nod of confirmation, “You got it.” She then flew up to help the other exceed.

He walked toward the battle, where his allies were fighting Imoto. Gamon thought back to his days training in the woods. He had trained to get back at what those dark guild members did to his parents. He fought for revenge, but now he fights for his friends, his new family at Fairy Tail. “Heh. How time has changed me. Well, let’s get this party started.” Gamon said to himself.

He looked for a time to strike the enemy. With one of the blows that one of his allies landed knocked Imoto back Gamon’s way. Now was his chance to strike. He cocked back his arm and ready himself to punch the enemy. With all of his force, his fist sailed and made contact with her body. He feels the impacts great strength resonate within her bones; Gamon can't help but grin at his own strength. They then started to trade punch for punch, exchanging blows like currency. This fight would be tough.

stats:

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 28th October 2015, 5:53 pm

OOC: We should be able to start wrapping up!))

Hoshi gasped lightly as Tykva came up. "Ah, um, erm, hi, Tykva-san?" she stuttered the way the exceed talked was more like she was asking a question than greeting the black exceed. Hoshi was naturally shy, but this was also the first time she had met a fellow exceed and talked to them since her family died along with Sorano's. To her, Heero and Garfield's talk was too one-sided to be much of a conversation. Maybe she could even be friends with this new exceed!

"Nice going, Gamon-kun!" Lexa cheered, throwing in s few punches of her own. The circuits on her clothes flashed and glowed in time with her battling rhythm, sparking chaotically as she and Gamon began to push Imoto back. Still, the other girl was immensely strong and astonishingly fast, and their progress was minimal. At least, until their auric friend joined in.

Aura Sorano's glowing form joined in, her slashes of the purest light cutting Imoto back while the tranzbose was still in a weak phase after her spell. Believe it or not, they might have actually been winning!

Lexa flashed a smile at them, then said, "Wait a sec, lemme try something! Step back, all of you!" She closed her eyes, and her circuits flashed a bright crimson. "Blood Rage!" she yelled, and the same thing Imoto did happened with Lexa, her circuits exploding into Imoto, while Sorano leapt back to avoid the explosion. Though the explosion was noticeably weaker than Imoto's, the effects were still great. Even though Lexa had been tired, and battle-weary, her attack may have been a main key to success.

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 29th October 2015, 3:50 pm

"Wait a sec, lemme try something! Step back, all of you!" All that Gamon could think was: Oh no, this can’t be good. He started to fall back to a safe distance, or what he considered be a safe distance. That was a subjective matter. He turned around just in time to see Lexa’s circuitry light up a bright red. "Blood Rage!" She yelled, -and with that came the second large explosion of the day. It might not have been as strong as the first one from Imoto, but it was still strong enough to knock Gamon flat on his back. Dust and other debris were kicked up, making it hard to see how effective this attack truly was. Gamon laid on the ground just looking for an clue of to how well that attack work. He was too far out of range to notice anyone’s vitals.

He then realized that he was laying on the cold, hard ground. Gamon quickly sprung to his feet, face slightly red. He looked around to make sure that no one had seen him laying down on the job. Not to mention, falling down like that was completely… Unradical. Was that a word? Probably. If not, he had just made it one. Gamon couldn’t tell if anyone have seen his little mishap.

Man, this dust was thick. He coughs into his arm, having been mindlessly breathing it in. Hopefully, this wouldn't cause any future problems. His mother had always scolded him for failing to wear a mask while sanding metal down. She said it would hurt him, but his father seemed just fine. As the dust began to settle, it gave way to a surprising sight.

stats:

Missions Completed
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 29th October 2015, 5:19 pm

Imoto was still standing, but obviously very weak. The once intimidating tranzbose, slumped, breathing hard, was in a near defeated state, and still unable to perform spells. Aura Sorano gestured to Hoshi, who threw down one of Sorano's signature darts, but Lexa stopped the auric form, saying, "I want to be the one to cause this imposter's doom. Please, allow me."

The aura pondered it for a second, before nodding and passing the dart to the circuit-covered girl. Lexa took the dart, and shot it into the fallen tranzbose, causing the girl to stumble to the ground. The labyrinth around them shimmered and shuddered, before dissipating completely, showing that they were only in a small cabin. A young woman lay on the ground, holding an object in her hand. A bliss seed, what Bellaria had told Sorano about. The woman must have been the tranzbose's victim, and would now come back to life now that the tranzbose was reduced to a bliss seed.

The woman stood up, and smiled sweetly at them, making Sorano's heart nearly stop a beat. It was Imoto. "Huh, well, I guess Onee-chans are stronger, huh?" she said with a smirk, "Too bad I couldn't get you this time, but, see ya sometime, Onee-chan!" Then, the girl disappeared with a flash, becoming a shadow.

Hoshi set Sorano's body down, and Aura Sorano fell neatly into the body, and the young letter mage woke up again, standing up. "Thank you for your help, Kinzoku-san, I hope to see you again. I will look forward to working with you," she said, nodding at him.

"Thanks, all of ya!" Lexa chirped, looking exhausted. She took two suits of armor down from the wall and threw them at the two Fairy Tail mages. "Just take, these, I don't want them, and your reward will be mailed to you!" Sorano bent down, and picked up the bliss seed as well.

"I will take this to research, if you two don't mind," she said, "I'll be off now!"

I'm ending this, so you only need to post one more post. I can put it in to be approved!))

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 29th October 2015, 7:02 pm

Finally, she was starting to look like she was taking some damage. He takes another step forward, readying to attack again. Before he can, Lexa speaks up. "I want to be the one to cause this imposter's doom. Please, allow me."

Before he can react, the ground shuddered below them. What was happening? He looked around, half in confusion, and half in desperation. The walls around him seemed to melt. Seconds ago, he had been standing in a labyrinth surrounded by endless metal bridges. The scenery seemed to change. The metal bridges beneath him dissolved, being replaced by well worn oak boards. The smell of a newly extinguished fire and must filled his nose; it was an all too familiar smell. It reminded him of his childhood, but now was not the time to think about that. For now, he was far too confused about how he came to exist in this place.

There before them lay an unconscious girl in the middle of the room, splayed out on a plaid rug. Was she even alive? Who was this? Tykva seemed to be just as confused as he was, now landing on his shoulder. “Hey, do you know what is going on? How did we get here?” Gamon gave a shrug, unsure how to even express the confusion he was feeling. His eyes suddenly grew wide when Imoto sat up. Tyka gasped audibly. He really wasn’t up to fighting again. He really just wanted to go home.

Well, she vanished. So that solved one of his problems.

Gamon gave a wide-eyed nod in reply, not even sure what to say. He was awestruck, to say the least. Today had been his day off, and this had not been what he had signed up for. A suit of armor suddenly appeared at his feet; they were  beautifully crafted. It was red and silver, most of it was metal. Gamon guessed a steel or a titanium. There was cloth that made up a hood and a mask, which he appreciated greatly due to his large scar on the side of his face. He preferred to hide it. The clothe also made a cape and belt, that seemed to not really do anything useful, but looked cool.

He picked up the armor off of the ground and dusted it off a little bit. “Thank you, Lexa. I shall put this to good use.”

Gamon turned to Sorano and said, “Well, this has been interesting. I think I’m just going to head back to the guild now.” Today had managed to leave him exhausted and beyond confused. This was not at all what he had planned for himself today, and not to mention, he was starving.

Missions Completed

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 7:07 am