Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Act I: Genesis

Calypso
    Calypso

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Violin Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Job] Act I: Genesis Empty [Job] Act I: Genesis

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 1:28 am

Today Calypso had planned to meet his good old friend, Zenith Gancelot, but she calls him Zen. They have been friends since kindergarten, they eat together during recess, play after school and even had a hike together. But they got separated after she moved from the town. Zenith was quite a famous mage among kids her age, he could turn into any animals he wants and beat people up, she heard that he joined fighting tournaments secretly at night and earn money from it for a living, as he don't have any guardians, thinking of it makes Calypso feel sorry of him, but then she decide to cheer up, that was ages ago, he must have changed. They planned to meet at one of magnolia's cafe. When Calypso arrived there Zenith is already there, when Calypso observed Zenith's face she noticed that his hair is wilder than before but still cover his left eye, his shiny hazel eye still intact and his baby-face didn't age over the time. Calypso grinned when she remembered their old times, she felt very happy to meet him again. When Calypso sat on the chair in front of Zenith, Calypso smiled brightly, "You are still cute even tho you are now older." she said even when she is one year older from him and ahead of him all the time. She always joke on him like that, she knows what Zenith is like, she is like an older sister to him, at least that is what she thinks.

WC:252

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Job] Act I: Genesis Zna9xGP
    Bank
    Theme
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : monkey king's descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Storm Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

[Job] Act I: Genesis Empty Re: [Job] Act I: Genesis

Post by ZenithGancelot 30th July 2017, 1:46 am

Zenith felt nervous today, he don't know what to wear or what to eat! Today he will meet his old friend, and it has been a long time since they met, but then Zenith get a hold of himself and breath properly, he decided to just wear what he always wear and follow the flow. "Alright, follow the flow, just like water, and you will be alright." he said to himself while walking towards a cafe where they should met. When Zenith arrived there he couldn't see a glimpse of his old friend, so he decided to sit down on a table and just wait. Zenith felt anxious actually he don't know what will happen next but who is he to know. Then he saw a blonde haired girl walking into the cafe she seem taller than him and Zenith could sense that her present is similar to his old friend, when Zenith could see her face clearly then he felt nostalgic, her wide blue eyes felt dreamy, her swaying long blonde hair sweeps through the wind and her smile.. that is definitely her, Zenith thought, then when she arrived on the table she said that he is still cute, Zenith blushed for awhile, "uhmm, yh my face... you look prettier too, plus you look good with that cloth." Zenith said admiring her beauty and her cloth. Zenith then realized that she is holding on a big hard-looking bag, "I wonder what you bring there." he asked without patience because he has never seen it before.

HP: 100  MP: 100
    STATS BONUS: +25% strength +25% speed
    WORD COUNT: 256
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:256

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Zenith Thunderbird Mode Theme
    Calypso
    Calypso

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 2:05 am

Then Zenith replied with her being prettier as well, Calypso actually blushed from this, then he admired her cloth, which is most likely seen as a school uniform, "owhh, thanks, nobody has ever said that.", Calypso felt blessed to meet Zenith again, he is always there for her when they are little, Calypso noticed that Zenith's armor are a little bit weird so she decided to ask him about it. But she couldn't as Zenith asked her something else first. He asked Calypso what is she bringing with her, she thought that it must be her bag, Calypso took this opportunity to show him her talent, "Oh this? this is called a violin case." she said, answering his question. She opened her bag and revealed to him her violin, "This is called a violin, v-i-o-l-i-o-n. It is a musical instrument, let me show you ho to use it.", despite being at the edge of the cafe, people can still hear her if she played the violin, but Calypso didn't even think about this. She stood up so that she can play it with ease, she placed the bow on the surface of the violin with her right hand showing off her white fairy tail emblem, she closed her eye and started to play the violin and the whole cafe went silent and hear the music. After finishing the last note, Calypso opened her eye and saw that everyone in the cafe were staring at her. She quickly sit back on her chair .

WC: 252
    TOTAL WC: 504

Bank
    Theme
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZenithGancelot 30th July 2017, 3:18 am

Calypso answered his question saying that she is bringing some kind of violin case, Zenith didn't hear her properly but then she revealed to him a violin, an actual violin and said to him that she will play it, "Wait, don't play it in public people will see!" Zenith said to Calypso but it was too late, Calypso played her violin, but Zenith doesn't stop her. He was shocked, he never knew that Calypso could play an instrument. As Calypso kept playing with the instrument, Zenith was amazed by her skills, the way it sound and he never heard such beautiful thing. When Calypso finished, Zenith was still in shocked, Calypso noticed that people are staring at her and she sat down, Zenith realized that all people in the cafe were staring at them, as someone who dislikes being in the center of attention Zenith said to Calypso, "Hey, I think it is best we walk out of the cafe and pretend like nothing happened.", with a sweating and nervous face, Calypso agrees and they stand from their tables and walk slowlu out of the shop. When they step out of the shop, they run quickly to the hills giggling and laughing with one another like old times. When they stop at Fairy Hills' Gate they went out of breath and rested there. Suddenly a mysterious man came to them and gave them a letter and vanished from the sight of them. When they opened the letter, they found a note which read:

"Hey... um... Look, my name's Lexa and I need some help. I was checking around the Ancient Ruins after one of my jobs, and I found.... something. I can't go through the tunnels on my own because the enemies are a bit much. So if you'll assist me in taking them out I'd be sure to give you something!" ~Lexa Grimoire

Zenith wondered who Lexa Grimoire is and what does she want, Zenith asked Calypso if she wanted to go and she said yes.

WORD COUNT: 337
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:593

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 3:52 am

Calypso and Zenith traveled to the ancient runes using Calypso's magical bird, Harmonica, which is a big white swan, its body not larger than a jeep, but its wing is big enough to cover a human being. Calypso and Zenith rode on it at the back and the swan lifted off with its big wings, and off they go onto their journey helping a girl named Lexa. The scenery was the best thing for Calypso, the white clouds puffing here and there and the green view below her, she could see her house, the cafe, the hills, the lakes, literally everything. When they arrive there, Calypso noticed that there is a young girl about her tall and her age. She also wears a miniskirt like her and she wears a sleeveless grey shirt with black fingerless glove and black high boots, not mentioning
    Her appearance are all dark but she seems nice. When they landed, Calypso and Zenith dismounted Harmonica and walked towards the girl, the girl smiled and said, "Hello there, my name is Lexa Grimoire, nice to meet you." she said with a rather friendly tone, "Hi, nice to meet you too Lexa, I am Calypso and this is my friend Zenith," Calypso greeted while showing Lexa Zenith, the man behind her, "and that bird is my pet, her name is Harmonica and don't mess with her feathers I warn you." Calypso said, introducing her fellow companions and to show some respect to her, as she don't like awkward greetings and she loves to meet new people and befriend them.

WC: 262
    TOTAL WC: 766

Bank
    Theme
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZenithGancelot 30th July 2017, 10:06 am

Zenith flew together with Calypso and her pet, Harmonica, the giant swan, while flying Zenith felt different because it is he who always fly and he doesn't always ride on things but he turns into the things, but he decided to spend the time with Calypso so they could catch up with each other's life. Calypso asked about the armor and Zenith said that it was nothing but just to protect himself, they share stories and laughed through the winds. When they arrived at the Ancient Ruins where there they met Lexa Grimoire, the person who asked for help from them. Lexa and Calypso greed each other but Zenith only said, "Pleasure to meet you." as Calypso had done all the introduction. The Ancient Ruins is a weird place, there are ruins all over the rocks, the meaning of the ruins, Zenith can read some of them and he can't read a few ruins that he never saw before. Zenith felt weird being on the outside, as he felt exposed, so he wanted to deal with this girl quickly, "So you called us because there are too many enemies right? and you have to go through a tunnel, this tunnel right?" Zenith said, while pointing towards what seem like a tunnel but with a few neon lights in it and he speak with a soft tone. His memory of the note was still perfect in his mind, that's why he could recall everything without asking Lexa anything. "Yes, those tunnels." Lexa responded with eagerness. Thinking no further, Zenith decided to go inside regardless what awaits him, "So what are we waiting for? Let us kick some butts!".

WORD COUNT: 277
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:870

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 10:12 am

rolling for surprise party

Bank
    Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 10:12 am

The member 'Calypso' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis X6fB6gw
    Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 10:53 am

The tunnel was dark and Calypso was scared, even tho there are blue neon lights all over the tunnel, but Calypso was scared of what might happen. But Zenith is right in front of her and she got Lexa beside her too, she and Lexa felt very close even tho they just met awhile ago. With her friends by her side, she felt like she is secured. When they entered total darkness, Lexa's body started to glow bright gold, Calypso can see that her body have circuits like the one on the tunnel, only she is gold in color. Calypso wondered why would Lexa's body suddenly glow and suddenly she screamed, "Beware, in front of you Zenith!", a big black dog, covered with gold circuits, but much dimmer than Lexa's jumped from the shadows and pounced on Zenith, and then Lexa became a shadow and appeared beside the big black dog and punched it right in the head. The dog was knocked to the side of the tunnel and Zenith was barely safe, Calypso was panicked and she was afraid, she kept on thinking, what should i do? what should i do? Then another big black dog appeared from the shadows, and a figure, which looks just like Lexa appears behind the two dogs, "Both of you, beware, she is very powerful.". Calypso was confused by now, she had her violin ready with her, she could now fight like a real mage, *but she has never fought a real monster, she has just been training!* . Calypso doubted her magic, she was not prepared to fight, but seeing her friends, their eagerness, the years where Zenith have to fight to survive, she gained her spirit back, and will prove to people that she is also a wizard.

WC: 297
    TOTAL WC: 1063

Bank
    Theme
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZenithGancelot 30th July 2017, 9:43 pm

A big black dog almost ate Zenith but thanks for Lexa, she saved him, Zenith felt grateful to still be alive, he was shocked for a moment than he realized that he must stay strong as he is the only man here to protect the woman, seeing as the figure shaped and looks like Lexa appear with another dog, Zenith started to get confused, he started to think maybe this is why she asked for their help, Zenith thought carefully. He then TRANSFORMED into a light blue falcon, with his white armor on the bird's body, he shone inside the tunnel, making him look a little majestic. He must do something, as right now, in front of them are enemies! He then swooped across the tunnel and buried his talon on the big black dog, the dog growled in pain, then he flew upwards along with the dog and dropped it at the other big black dog. Knocking both of them with a big impact. Then the dogs rose again, still not defeated. When he saw that both of them are charging towards Calypso and Lexa, he chanted, "Flatus!" and GALE activated, a grey magic circle appeared and blow the dogs away from them. The other Lexa then laughed and said with a rather sarcastic tone, "So you all think that you can protect Big Sister from Papa? Well, this is interesting, now charge my dogs!" while she wave her hand forward, the big black dogs then charged at us again, when will they ever fall down? Zenith thought angrily.

HP: 100  MP: 90
    STATS BONUS: +50% strength +50% speed
    WORD COUNT: 260
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:1130

Transformation: 6 Posts Cooldown
    Gale:2 Posts Cooldown

Enemies: SM: 60HP (-20HP) | SM: 60HP (-20HP)

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 11:21 pm

Calypso saw Zenith changing into a bird, she has never seen him do that since they are kids, now his transformation looks stronger and steadier, he attacked the dogs like they are no treat to him. Calyps was impressed by him, as he is very brave and a strong mage too. But Calypso then cleared her mind and felt like she have to do something, she place her bow on her violin and started to play it, she felt eager, and a little bit angry too as she heard that Lexa's father wants to kill her, three astral arrows appeared around Calypso and all of them, flew across the room and buried themselves on a wolf, dealing enough damage to the wolf to kill it. Calypso didn't know that her arrow is that strong, she then kept playing the violin and the three arrows flew again and killed the other wolf. Calypso was impressed and a little bit shocked by what she could do with her magic, with only one spell, she could kill two big black dogs? Wow, Calypso thought, she has now gained more spirit to fight, and started to like this duel between mages using only magic and strength. Calypso then redirect the arrows towards the figure which looks like Lexa but Calypso doesn't believe that she is Lexa. "I'll be seeing you later, if, you all survives." she vanished to thin air, and Calypso's arrows hit a wall and broke. She then hurried towards Lexa and asked her "
    who was that? is that your twin?"
    with a tone of worry, showing that she care about her. "Let's just get ready, i can feel monsters ahead, lots of them."

HP:100 MP:90
    Cooldowns: Arrows (2 posts)
    WC: 284
    TOTAL WC: 1347

Bank
    Theme
    Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 11:27 pm

MONSTER PARADE!!

Bank
    Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 11:27 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis MPfmPli [Job] Act I: Genesis MPfmPli [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis UtKyMUJ [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1 [Job] Act I: Genesis UtKyMUJ [Job] Act I: Genesis X6fB6gw [Job] Act I: Genesis X6fB6gw
    Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 11:28 pm

rolling again to change the boss

Bank
    Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 11:28 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1
    Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 11:31 pm

one more

Bank
    Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 11:31 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [Job] Act I: Genesis X6fB6gw
    Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 30th July 2017, 11:34 pm

for god's sake

Bank
    Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th July 2017, 11:34 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [Job] Act I: Genesis TV6mrb1
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZenithGancelot 31st July 2017, 2:14 am

As Calypso brilliantly killed both of the dogs, the Lexa twin left, Zenith was impressed of her performance even tho she was only a new wizard and this is one of her first quest. After Lexa's twin left the scenery, more monsters approached us, there are four big black dogs, two big spiders, and what seem like two zombie scientist, all of them have neon lights on their body and are extra in size, Zenith could see that the zombies are much of a threat, as they are holding small knives which seem like they hurt very much. "Ill deal with the scientist and some of the dogs, you guys deal with the spiders." Zenith flew straight for one of the dogs, without waiting for anything weird to happen, he buried his sharp talons on one of the dog, and throw it on the other dogs, making them stumble, while they are all gathered together, Zenith chanted "effundo!" and DISCHARGE activated, a big yellow magic circle appear in the sky and all of the monsters were zapped by lightning, the spiders and the dogs are stunned, but not the dead scientist, they seem like they have an immune to stun, or burn or maybe even freezing. Zenith than chanted, "Aqua Flante!" a blue magic circle appeared and blasted a fast torrent of water at all of the monsters, as some of them are stunned and the zombie scientist are quite slow. Zenith then fle swiftly at the zombie scientist, dodging their little knives and trying to deal damage to them with his talons or throw things at them.

HP: 100  MP: 70
    WORD COUNT: 268
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:1398

Cooldowns:
    Transformation: 4 Posts
    Discharge: 2 Posts
    Water Burst: 2 Posts

Enemies:
    Circuit Dogs: 30HP | 40HP | 50HP | 50HP | 50HP | 50HP
    Circuit Spiders: 50HP | 50HP
    Circuit Scientists: 170HP | 170HP

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Calypso
    Calypso

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Calypso 31st July 2017, 2:31 am

More monsters came to them, maybe because the figure that looked like Lexa summoned them to destroy us, Calypso is ready she can feel it, after Zenith cast some amazing spells, and stunned some of the dogs, Calypso decided to use one of her strongest spell, she played a rhythm on her violin, a rhythm with a high note, she danced to it too, flames starts to appear some 5m from Calypso and spins there, engulfing what ever is there, the flames hit the stunned dogs, and whatever touches the flame will receive half a D rank damage and a burn, seeming like the dogs, can't move, they kept burning on till they melt and what they are made of are actually metal and wires, Calypso wondered if Lexa, the real Lexa, is made out of it too. Calypso then focused on her fire spell, since she have to play the violin to keep it active. When all of the dogs are down, the spiders came out and seem to be immune to the flames, their bodies aren't hurt by them at all and crawled through the fire like nothing happened, "The leg, aim for the spider's leg to destroy it." Lexa said, trying to help them. Calypso stopped playing the fire spell's rhythm and played a new rhythm, a base sound rhythm. An astral knight appeared out of thin air and charged at the spider's leg with its sword, attacking the spider's leg while protecting itself from the spider's disgusting teeth.

HP: 100 MP: 70
    WC: 252
    TOTAL WC: 1599
    CD: Fire- 3 Posts | Soldier- 3 Posts
    Enemies:
    *dogs are down*
    *spiders , i dunno*
    | ;-; | im sorry zenith but i dont know how to do this .

Bank
    Theme
    ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZenithGancelot 31st July 2017, 3:51 am

Zenith just watch Calypso, eradicating the dogs, with just a spell, he never thought that Calypso could be that powerful, after she dealt with the dogs, she created a soldier out of thin air and launched at the spiders, knocking off their feet one by one, Zenith was impressed by Calypso. Zenith then focused on the circuit covered zombie scientist, it doesnt seem to work properly tho, he picks up the dead circuit covered dogs and dropped it on top or the zombie scientist, dealing damages over damages and at certain number of times, Zenith would use his sharp talons to deal damage to the zombie scientist. Zenith wondered why does the zombie scientist was hard to knock down, because they seem very fragile, then after he had settled with the zombie scientist, Zenith felt very tired and changed into his human form back, after calypso's soldier beats the soldier, she also seem very tired. Zenith feeling very tired, decided to sit down on the cold hard ground and asked Lexa, "So who is that girl from before and what exactly is this monsters?" he asked without thinking of anything else as he had enough giving unconfirmed opinion to his brain. "I don't want to talk about that, because, they are very personal to me." Lexa replied with a shame sounding voice, "Oh, if that so, then sorry. I think we should rest here for awhile, I am very tired right now." Zenith added, so that he could sit down longer to regain his energy back.

HP: 100  MP: 70
    WORD COUNT: 256
    TOTAL WORD COUNT:1654

Cooldowns:
    Transformation: 2 Posts

Zenith Battle Mode Theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:29 am