Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First blood[Private]

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

First blood[Private] Empty First blood[Private]

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 1:24 am

JOB INFO:

A motionless pain as the guard coughed up blood before his comrades. He was a local guard for Hargeon, a man whom had no reason to die just now but he was attacked by Jacob Goodnight. A murderer of cold blood. The guard was left for dead, thinking he was, Jacob had left him. A critical mistake on his part, as the guard laid there others found him. The whispers were his last name.

"...Find... Jacob...Go----Goodni.....ght..."

Those whispers were why this job was set up. The same night a bounty of 2,000 Jewels if alive, and 1,000 if dead was put out. No doubt if this 'Jacob' fellow had gotten to kill more, the bounty would be put up higher. The guards had scurried to amass this small bounty, but at the same time, they needed to reserve some funds to protect themselves and the citizens. The job in itself offered even a death reward, meaning it could attract the wrong kind of attention.

That attention was...Raiza Mizunaka. His robe pulled up over his face, a snide grin as he grabbed hold of the paper, ripping it from the nailed spot it hung. "I see..." the youth spoke, tightly gripping his sword's hilt,  tugging tightly on his robe, covering before walking off. "I seen your face, know your actions...time to investigate"

1/10Post
    221/100 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First blood[Private] YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

First blood[Private] Empty Re: First blood[Private]

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 1:40 am

"After every breath I take..." He whispered, his hand clenched around the sword hilt as he stepped into the Tavern. Killing in any mmo game was simple, destruction of an npc or if it was a player they'd simply 'respawn', but this was different. The feeling was different entirely. He knew he was playing a game but something haunted his mind. He was using his real body, so that meant so was everyone else. A death here would kill them forever, in truth what if this wasn't a game at all?

A soft cold echo'd sigh as he stepped into the Tavern completely, looking around. No other way to say this, right? No turning back. Find him now or he'll kill by the night's end. Raiza slammed the paper onto the bar table. "Mr. Jacob Goodnight. I'm sure many of you heard of him, right?" Raiza's voice rang into a dead silent reply. Obviously this crowd was hurt by that man. The job description noted that there was a string of murders. No doubt someone here lost their loved one by that murderer, right?

His crimson gaze scanned the people of the bar, his face carrying that of a man truly determined. "I didn't stutter, but I'll assume in good grace no one heard me. So let me retort. That I am going to kill this man, and in order to do so. I need to know details. Where could I look to find him?" His voice showed a bitter cold as he clenched his sword hilt tighter before crumbling the paper up.

Finally a woman spoke up "H...He is deranged... he hangs out near the mine...its those that go near that have died..." , the woman piped up, tears in her eyes as Raiza stormed out the door, only catching wind of a single statement behind him.

"Stupid woman...you just doomed that young man, why do you think we remained quiet..."

2/10Post
    322/100 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 1:53 am

"doomed me to die huh?" he chuckled "Sounds like this Jacob man must have some power. Wonder what kind of magics hes got. Though i heard they only figured out because the guard survived long enough to say the name. The guard was cut up fairly bad, so It is safe to assume a lot of weaponry", though time to stop talking to oneself, as he neared the mining cave, many lights were broken or destroyed near by. A blood mess at the entrance, no doubt that was one of the victims before the guards had pulled the corpse away, just leaving the dried bloody mess.

Tsch a shame truly. Though a thought Raiza had was why did they simply not contact higher authorities? was this Jacob person not worth that attention yet? It boosted his confidence to know such a thing, though one thing remained. If this man laid wake in the mine, then Raiza would be entering the murderer's domain, one that could be littered with traps, perhaps even a ally or two? Nothing stated as such... except one thing was for certain. He had to take a close and quick stealthy approach. At least one that could possibly give him the edge.

Looking around, he thought to himself. 'Typical bosses have an AOE aggro that just by stupid luck they know you're there, but this isn't truly a game, now is it? So... time to venture in. A soft nod as he placed one foot infront of the other reaching the cave's interior, the walls illuminated from staggering lights, as if they were hardly kept now.

3/10Post
    268/100 words

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 2:13 am

A voice wavered through the mine, unable to be recognized exactly what was said, the voices sounded casual, not too bothered, and as Raiza kept his steps fairly light he realized the voices were not behind him, but off a distance down the mine corridor. Two of them, but they didn't sound in a hurry. Must mean that these voices were either feeling safe or just waiting. Was it a ruse? Possibly, though in raiza's eyes, a H.U.D began to flicker, almost as if his magic was finally activating but at the same time it all vanished.

"hmm..." he whispered, silently unsheathing his sword as well as taking a pit stop to grab his shield from his back, and drop his cloak. Trying to utilize his maneuverability and what gear he did have. Slowly lowering his posture as he crept around the corner, slowly approaching it, noticing the voices came from a nearby room.

"wonder if Mr. Jacob will take me on his hunt tonight, heard he is planning on wiping out an entire family this time. Maybe I'll get to eat the next person" , the words alone hinted to Raiza those two deserved to die along with him. Stupid monsters, but as he thought to himself, was it true? Were they the monsters when Raiza was simply thinking of spilling their blood so easily?

4/10Post
    226/100 words
    (decided to roll to be fair.    Weak will equal simple nothingness(barely D-rank, only a sword)/ Strong/Normal will equal D-rank mage, Decent (Weak) gear to include armor/sword.  If I roll boss, then Jacob was in the room, and the guy was simply 'talking to himself' derranged as Jacob was.)

edit: Rolled weak+Normal. Rp is as follows: One guard armed just with a sword, pety skill. Normal guard has sword + some leather armor (like Raiza's), semi-decent skill

Last edited by Raiza on 22nd August 2015, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2015, 2:13 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    First blood[Private] NormalMonster First blood[Private] WeakMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 2:27 am

A slight nod of his head, sweat dripped from his forehead, tightly gripping his blade, Raiza hesitated to take a step forward, trying to psych himself up, this was supposed to be nothing! Kill like its nothing! They're just boars or slimes..right? A sigh escaped his lips as he knew he had to take initiative and strike before either of the voices he heard from before could know to tag team him up. From the sounds of it, the room only housed them, and since it was dimly lit, his shadow wouldn't give his presence away as he turned his gaze, trying to pay attention to where the voice came from within the room. The general mumbles he heard sounded like they were lower to the ground, perhaps sitting down on a cheap chair or the alike?

Slowly inching towards the open room, he knew a mine wouldn't be so fit for rooms, and this was no doubt some make shift dead end, and as he began to peer in the room, he quickly retreated. Two individuals one armed with just a sword, the other, sword and some leather armor of some kind. Not too bad. The less weaker one was close to the door. A quick easy kill...right?

Sighing as he took a step forward, increasing his pace as he darted inside the room. "Its cold in hell, see you there" he muttered, bringing his blade down upon the less armed man, killing them within a single strike as their head rolled on the ground, the armored man stood up quickly, grabbing his blade and shouted "INTRUDER!!!!"

That alone, gave Raiza a bad... bad thought. If he shouted, who'd answer? How many did this Jacob enlist?

5/10Post
    288/100 words

Info: rolling 3 monster dice. This is the 'last' of those Jacob enlisted. If I dont roll Boss, then I'll be able to rp getting a nice one on one with him. If not, then It'll be more than a 1 on 1, and rules from last post exist: weak = single armed, rather stupidly weak/ Normal or strong = armed + typically have armor on in some way, but stilll only D-rank at best

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd August 2015, 2:27 am

The member 'Raiza' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    First blood[Private] NormalMonster First blood[Private] NormalMonster First blood[Private] StrongMonster
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 2:38 am

Gritting his teeth as he began to hear stirring down the mine. "Fuck..." Raiza sighed, charging the man whom was too busy to defend himself, as they were trying to call for back up. Rushing forward with his shield up, attempting to bash forward. The enemy's sword came crashing down, easily creating a dent in the shield as Raiza used his own force to push the blade back before driving his own blade forward in a piercing motion, sliding directly into the man's abdomen, rendering a painful grunt from the guy before Raiza drove twisted his grip on the blade, quickly pulling the sword out as he spun about a quarter turn, raising the blade up once it was out, catching the man by the neck, slicing straight out, he turned his head as the man fell limp to the floor. His face covered in blood from the attack, as was his sword, now staring at the three he had to deal with. Already his shield was no good, so instead, dropping it and picking up the Scimitar the man held, so to dual wield of some kind, Raiza stared his new three foes down.

"You know the difference between us?" Raiza asked the men whom now were already down two of their own, and well... now it was a three on one. No doubt Jacob was alert of his presence, and preparing, but not interviening. Odd, but understandable. Wear down an intruder, let the boss finish him off.

"Is that I've been to hell already" while this wasn't litterally true, it was metaphorically. Cause  he remembered how much he had to run because just of what he was, and hence forth life became hell many times over just for being judged without given a chance. Though as he thought about it... he was ready to embrace what people feared.

Even to the point he rose one blade up, a grin on his face, ready to take the lives of those three before him whom all were flooding the room, raising their swords up, waiting for the perfect chance to strike.

351/100
    6/10

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 5:54 am

Staring down the three that Raiza now was going to face, he saw it happen before his eyes, his blade would raise itself up out of habit just as if he knew the impact would happen. The first of the three charged him,  blocking the man's blade with his own, Raiza felt the pressure trying to withstand this man's weight with just one hand as he saw the other two charge forward.  The second he could block to some point but he already knew the third's sword pierce from between the two. It'd be a death strike if he kept it a three verse one like this, and instead would roll to the side, catching the blade with his shoulder from the man on the right. It hit his armor for the most part, but slightly caught him where the armor didn't protect

However that was practically hit for that shoulder pad that he used. A wince of pain as he rose both blades back up, slowly circling to try and get to the door. Though A soft sigh escaped his lips as he noticed the one began to counter circle, no getting out of this room it seemed...

Thats when Raiza lifted up the one blade that had blood on it from earlier "Remember... I said I am in hell?", his words drove a confused look upon the three that stood before him as he gently extended his tongue to touch his blade, letting the blood that was on it to trinkle down onto his tongue. The taste, sweet? bitter? To him it didn't matter right now, he tasted the vile blood of the man he slew from before. Letting the crimson liquid slide down his throat his eyes began to shine white. His heart skipped a beat as his skin began to warp to a strange black color, quickly consuming his body as he looked upon the three, fully transformed, the aura in the air shifted as he let an un-audible groan out. The devilish smile holding pure black razor teeth as he let out a roar to the three, still holding two blades he charged this time.

First blood[Private] B5bb6810

358/100
    7/10
    HP Calculation: 100%
    - 9% (first hit)(armor covered most of the hit)
    +1% from ring

end result

92%

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 6:07 am

The terrifying roar as he charged forward, a massive beat of his wings as he blindly smashed past one of the slices to his side, the armor caught some of the blow, but his demonic posture didn't allow it to catch everything just as he did he glared down the man, blindly slicing through his torso with one swing, and removing the second man's head with a second strike. Though at this time, a giant thud could be heard as a voice could be heard, but yet Raiza could not understand where it came from. Nor at this point did he care. The third's sword struck Raiza's side as well, but a single beat with his wing, thrusting them to the wall before driving his blade into their face pinning them to the wall as he was struck from behind, a massive blow,  cutting deep into their demonic skin. It was Jacob.

"come for me huh?" The harsh voice came from behind, but as Raiza turned and rose his sword up, a cleaver blow came down from over head, nearly shattering the blade in half as it chipped the blade fairly hard. Though not eager to give up. Raiza reached over to the body pinned to the wall by his second blade, only to grab hold and slice at Jacob. Whom took the opportunity to back off to assess how to attack.

223/100
    8/10
    HP Calculation: 92%
    -6% (strike 1)
    -8%(strike 2)
    -23%(Strike 3)
    +16% (Recovery)
    =71% HP
    (Lineage = 50/3 rounding down so 16% regen  per post)
    using:

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 6:24 am

The eager smile of Raiza as the demon youth roared out again. "JJAAAAACOB!!!!!!!" his roar echo'd the halls as the spilled out blood of the enemies were leaking across the dirt floor. Raiza's eyes locked with Jacob before charging forward, using his demonic wings to shield from exterior attacks before raising the half broken sword up to avoid Jacob's cleaver which would be thrown in Raiza's direction, deflecting it but shattering his blade in the process. The moment it did, and sending the broken piece off to the distance while Raiza simply held the broken in half blade in one hand, and the stolen Scimitar blade of the fallen in his other hand. Slicing towards Jacob whom used a billhook as his off hand, lodging it into Raiza's right shoulder as it was thrown, jerking back wouldn't do anything as Raiza simply ripped the hook out, still charging forward, crashing into the man with superior strength, driving his blade through and tackling into the wall, shattering the schimitar by ramming it so hard into the man

His efforts wouldn't be in vain as the man tried to struggle free before Raiza drove the broken in half blade through the man's neck, spilling a dark red color all over them both before he leaned in, crunching down on the open wound with his demonic teeth, spilling the man's last life guage as he dropped dead. Raiza's heart beat again, so much blood loss as he sighed, rampaging with the body, not even caring Jacob was dead anymore, Raiza took him by the head and tore the poor man's head from his body while taking the cleaver and hacking away until the mess looked beyond reasonably bloody.

286/100
    9/10
    HP Calculation: 71%
    -14% billhook strike
    -9% ripping billhook out
    +16% Regen
    =64%

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 22nd August 2015, 6:34 am

Eventually turning back to a human. Raiza's body littered with blood but he was at the harbor city, and a quick dip into the nearby water would clean him up, but his armor was in tatters from the many hits. Even after being healed from his wounds, he still had a few cuts that he quickly bandaged up, knowing they'd be taken care of soon or later over time, especially from his healing ring he possessed. Keeping them bandaged prevented any more damage or loss of blood. Though remaining wrapped up and his cloak over his body to conceal all and any injuries he had, He grabbed hold of Jacob's head by the hair, not dripping of blood too badly anymore as he had to wait till daylight, he was found strolling the streets of Hargeon town. Many people stopping what they did to gasp at the fact Raiza was so openly holding a decapitated head.

A smile on his face as he passed the one woman he remembered from the tavern. "looks like you didn't doom me to die, rest easy" he spoke, not waiting to hear any response as he strolled to the building where the guards resided, a paper would be slammed down on their desk, a plastic bag was brought on the way, just for Raiza to put the head in and upon looking at the guard that manned the building, Raiza nodded to "Payment for Jacob's death, thank you" he spoke in a demanding manner, handing the guard the bag.

"UH.. what?" The guard spoke, opening the bag almost losing his lunch, and handing Raiza the 1,000 Jewels before running off with the bag. Not caring, Raiza left not even listening to the chunks of throw up the Guard no doubt was having in the back. Job done, thats all Raiza cared about.

Out of combat so healing caps 25% now

16% from demon regen
    +1% from ring

Hp at 81%

Job end 10/10
    308/100 words this post

[left]

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 3:41 am