Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fire and Blood [Private]

Nymara
    Nymara

Player 
    Lineage : Prodigy of Nyx
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Akeya
    Experience : 21,875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire and Blood [Private] Empty Fire and Blood [Private]

Post by Nymara 16th February 2021, 9:40 pm

Left, right, duck, follow up! This dance was something Nymara was all too familiar with as the red head elegantly made her way across the mud soaked pit. The constant chanting of the onlookers was enough to fuel her adrenaline as she stared across the small arena to the much larger man. Both were sweating intensely as they took a moment to catch their breath, but Nymara knew that the endless cry for blood from the audience meant one of them was going to be knocked to the ground soon. Just the thought of it made her blood pump, enough for the dragon slayer to crack a wide grin. She wore little but some black pants and a bandage wrap covering her breasts, exposing her bruised abs and muscles as she held up both her arms in a fighting stance. Both her fists curled and ready to strike at any moment, though she restrained them as she carefully watched her enemy's movements. The man was far taller than she was, and a lot more muscular too! To most this seemed like an easy fight for the male, though Nymara was confident her speed could match his strength and she'd be able to use his own weight against him. That was after all the only realistic way to win this fight. Without the use of magic, Nymara needed to switch up her strategy a little. It was something she had always appreciated doing. Sure the force of her fire was enough to topple most of the foes she had come across, but being forced to defeat an enemy without it caused the red head to think twice about every strike. She could no longer rely on her pure ferocity as she normally would, but instead needed to use her speed and agility.

The bandage wraps covering her knuckles gripped tightly around her fingers, and without much warning Nymara dashed forwards once again! The larger man let out a war cry and did the same, bringing his massive hands downwards in a large arch, meant to completely shatter anyone unfortunate enough to be standing in their way. Luckily Nymara saw this coming, and at the last second she ducked and slid across the mud, right between the man's legs! Before he even had the chance to see where she had gone, he felt the hard punch to his ribs, causing him to yell in pain before swinging his fist around to hit the red head! At the last second she managed to bring up both her arms and take the full force of the blow! The action was strong enough to send Nymara staggering backwards into the edge of the arena, grunting painfully as the crowd got even more excited! It wasn't long before Nym felt their hands push her forwards back into the arena. Cracking her neck she dashed forwards once again, narrowly dodging a right hook from the fighter before responding with her own! Unfortunately for the red head, the man was a lot faster than he looked. He had caught her fist mid air with his hand, and before the dragon slayer could even calculate her mistake she felt the full force of his other fist across her jaw!

"And there you have it folks! The winner is Archibald Ironfist!" The crowd in the small underground room went wild, cheering the victor as Nym lay in the dirt, still recovering from that intense blow. "I'll.. G- Get you next time!" She retorted as nobody listened, slowly lifting herself up to a sitting position, holding her jaw with a wince. Despite the circumstances, Nymara was still smiling. Though it was hard to tell with the intense bruise across her lip and eye. "Aight you know the drill little lady. You lost, so scoot!" The shady announcer whispered to Nym as he shooed her from the arena. Grunting Nymara got to her feet and walked out, making her way through the crowd and up a small flight of stairs. The match in question was being held within a small basement underneath a tavern. Thankfully the magical liquid Nymara used to forget her pain wasn't far away.

Using a small handkerchief Nym spit a wad of blood from her mouth into it as she hesitantly unwrapped the bandage coverings around her hands. Her knuckles were beat, bruised, and bleeding but thankfully the bartender lent her a bowl of ice. Sighing she leaned forwards in her corner booth, letting her fist rest in the bowl as she downed a shot of whisky. "Oi! I'll get another over here!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fire and Blood [Private] 2ohu3XJ

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire and Blood [Private] Empty Re: Fire and Blood [Private]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 23rd March 2021, 5:02 pm

The fight was nothing short of entertaining, V and his companion Nel had arrived early in order to the fight to observe the ferocious red head. The two were informed by their master, Natalia Vanhellsing, that there was an individual suspected to be of the Vanhellsing lineage. According to their masters sources , this individual maybe a survivor from the Vanhellsing purge. Natalia wished to confirm this, and if the individual was indeed of the Vanhellsing bloodline, she was determined to get to that person first before her wretched uncle.  

V wore his standard black suit, dress shirt, and his signature blood red trench coat along with his matching red hat. His blood red eyes was hidden behind red sunglasses. Nel on the other hand wore a white short sleeved blouse, black shorts, with matching black thigh high socks black shoes. She wore her signature choker around her neck that had a ring hanging on its side.

"She totally going to lose V, I'm willing to bet 50,000 jewels on this." Nel smirked as she watched the red head lock into combat with a large burly man. V chuckled as he gaze past his blood red shades. The red head had an uncanny resemblance to his prim and proper master.... one could even say the red head could pass as Natalia's sister...

"Sure... I'll take that bet... let's see what the little lady has to offer... if she's anything like our master, her opponent should be defeated easily...." V shrugged as he accepted the friendly wager from his fellow summon.

The two watched the fight unfold, V keeping an especially close watch. He noted that the young woman had skill, although unpolished she had a good battle sense, and possessed great potential. She hit hard and swiftly, though she was weaker than her opponent the young lady was faster and far more agile.

"She not half bad! But she's going to lose I guarantee it." Nel mused as she leaned forward in amusement as she observed with her jade green eyes.  The fight soon came to its close with the burly man being able to deal the final blow on the red headed woman.

V took a deep breath the inhaled the scent of blood. His keen senses easily differentiated whose blood was whos... He chuckled as he noticed a very familiar scent. As the crowd roared in applause for the victor, V threw his head back and let out an amuse chuckle.

"HAHAHAHAHA! OH THE FATES TRULY ARE ON OUR SIDE BAHAHAHAHA!" V grinned maniacally as he tried to stifle his laugh. Nel looked at him curiously completely perplexed on what V found so halarious.

"The hell you laughing about V?" Nel raised one of her eyebrows.

"Come.... Nel... I do believe we should welcome Ms. Nymara into the Vanhellsing family...." the tooth grin on V's lips stretched into a crazed smile as he rose from the crowd as he began to make his way to meet the defeated fighter. Nel followed shortly behind V realizing that the red head was indeed the one they were looking for.

The pair eventually found Nymara downing a bottle of whisky. V approached slowly clapping his hands slowly.

"Jolly good show.... Nymara.... was it?" V smiled but before he could further his introduction, Nel elbowed him on the chest.

"Oi... she lost. You owe me 50,000 jewels V" Nel sighed as she held out her hand for payment. She glanced over to Nymara. "Yo... nothing against you... but money is money... good fight though!" Nel said lazily as she spoke her a half hearted compliment. She grinned as V handed her a wad of cash.

"Ahem..." V cleared his throat after finishing the transaction. "Anyway... My name is V and this is my associate from work, Nel" V bowed before the lady in the most gentlemanly fashion, he then introduced the young woman beside him.

"If it is alright with you... Our master would like to meet you... I assure you that you will be rewarded handsomely... all you just need to do is give us some of your time... What do you say my lady?" V spoke in a sincere and eager tone as he outstretched his hand before Nymara.  

Nymara

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nymara 4th April 2021, 9:58 pm

If Nymara was going to be honest with herself she wasn't exactly sure what the rest of her day was going to look like. She felt too banged up to go the guildhall and look for a job, and she wasn't too keen on her guildmates seeing her in this sorry state either. Not that it mattered much in the end though, as it was no secret Nymara was into this sort of hobby. Despite the loss however her spirits hadn't been dampened in the slightest, in fact in only made her more pumped to eventually work her way back up the ranks of the boxing ring and give old Ironfist a taste of her own! The thought excited her, though when the dragon slayer smiled her bruised cheek hurt immensely, so she reserved herself to some happy thoughts instead.

Nym was in the middle of downing another shot of whiskey when her senses picked up two strange individuals coming her way. With an arched eyebrow the dragon slayer groggily turned her head upwards to face the two, caring little for how her current appearance portrayed her. Her bloodied nose with her bruising on her face and the sheer amount of perspiration dripping from her bow made for quite the sorry sight indeed. The first to speak was a rather tall and ominous looking man, his eyes hidden behind the shades. Next to him seemed to be a rather normal girl in comparison and it was clear the two had some sort of relationship. "Eh? Oh! You saw the fight, did ya? Glad you liked it... I can promise it'll end different next time." Nymara said through a weak grin as she finished her glass and leaned over to spit another wad of blood from her mouth into her napkin. There was something unsettling about the man though, Nymara couldn't quite place what exactly but the aura he gave off was enough for her enhanced senses to notice. "Don't sweat it kid, where's the fun in boxing without the risk!" She laughed off Nel's comment about the bet between her and V.

When V elaborated on why him and his friend were here Nymara could only stare blankly for a few seconds, wondering why someone she hadn't met had an interest in her. "Huh? Er..." She began, trying to think up a response. That's when it hit her! These two certainly looked like they had some tricks up their sleeves in case things got messy, and Nymara knew she hadn't exactly made a lot of friends in her past few jobs... "Hehe... L- Look I know Miss uh... What was her name...? Oh! Merida! I know she wasn't happy about the state of her mansion after I cleared out that weird rat creature nest from it, but I- I promised I'd pay for all the damages later!" Nymara began to explain, trying to diffuse the situation she assumed she was in. "She didn't give me much time to explain that though once her guards chased me with spears off the grounds.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 6th April 2021, 5:09 pm

V and Nel listened to Nym's explanation, the two looked at each other and chuckled upon hearing Nym's wrong assumption. It seemed that Nym was under the impression that V and Nel were some sort of debt collectors.

"We're not here to collect your money... I think its best for V to explain" Nel sighed as she folded her arms and awaited for V to make things clear for Nym. V nodded and fished out a signet ring and tossed it over to Nym. Upon observing the ring one would notice that it possessed the same insignia on Nym's coat.

"Ms. Merida was not the one who sent us... our master and one of the daughters of the Vanhellsing family... she is the one who sent us... Some of our informants have been keep in track of your.... not so covert exploits... and our master... she believes you may be of her kin... a lost relative of sorts... so if you would please come with us... we do believe that it would be a missed opportunity to meet your remaining family..." V's voice was more gentle this time.

V paused allowing Nym to hold on to the ring, he gave her a few seconds to process the information he had presented to her. "I know it's a lot to take in... but it would mean a lot to our master if you would come with us to see her... we mean no ill will... we swear it." V continued to plead respectfully. In the back of V's mind he sent a message telepathically through the dark Ether.

The message would remain silent and hidden to the ears of the mortal plane. However, V's words would echo through the space in between the grim dark parallel worlds. The words resonating in the darkness of the beyond only to be heard miles away by V's master.... Natalia Vanhellsing...

"We found her...."

Nymara

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nymara 26th May 2021, 1:23 pm

Nym was mentally preparing herself to make a run for it, noting how these two looked like they could get quite serious if they wanted too. While normally she had no problem throwing down with some strangers who wanted to test her strength, this case was a bit different. The dragon slayer already had a reputation for not being the best at keeping her client's properties intact after her jobs, but if she tried to beat up their collectors as well that would just further enflame the situation. Nymara knew that wasn't the kind of attention Fairy Tail would appreciate, so there was little else she could do about it. However her interest was piqued once more when Nel confirmed that the two of them were not interested in her money or past dealings at all. A look of relief briefly washed over Nym's face as her muscles relaxed slightly.

She arched an eyebrow at V while he tried to explain the situation, and what he was saying became very odd very quickly. Apparently he was sent by someone in the Vanhellsing family, and this ring was a token from them. The slayer stayed silent, staring at the odd marking on the metal object before realizing that the mysterious man was correct, it had a very strong resemblance to the same marking on her white trench coat... And then he mentioned her family.

"Ha! Ohoho! You almost had me there!" Nym laughed for a moment, placing the ring on the table and looking back up to the duo with a smirk. Nymara had no family. Aside from Vulcanis anyways, and he was nowhere to be found. "You guys visit a jeweler for this ring? It looks almost identical to my coat!" She said with a grin looking at it once more. It was clear that Nymara had not really fully grasped the situation, nor was she eager to jump to the conclusion of having long lost relatives. As far as she was concerned, her dragon parent was her only family, she had never even thought of who her human relatives may have been. They obviously didn't care enough about her to raise her themselves, so why would she waste a thought on them? "How many Jewel were you hoping to get out of this scam? Or were you simply planning on mugging me on the road?" She asked, her tone instantly switching to a more serious one as her blazing red eyes stared into V's glasses with a darkness in them.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 3:22 pm