Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You have rolled: A new member has arrived

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Empty You have rolled: A new member has arrived

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 4:13 am

Fairytail-rp rolls a dice, and the result is...

Raiza has entered the Fray.

Sup guys. You can call me Raiza, I was pointed here by one of my friends, and then after discussing the site with a couple other friends of mine, I decided to join.

I guess I can start by talking a bit of what I am in terms of an RPer.

I used to RP on DnD irl and from there a multitude of forum rp sites, as well as a couple byond rp games. Though for the most part only stuck to Forum rps. I'm typically the laid back person in the beginning of any forum, just trying to see where things take me in terms of creation, and any where I end up, though I do have my own personal preferences, though It'll be fun to see how this site and I play out.

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Empty Re: You have rolled: A new member has arrived

Post by Annora 17th August 2015, 4:31 am

Welcome Raiza!~ : D Enjoy RPing here. We're all really nice.....sometimes =D

And don't let these people scare you away (just a fair warning)

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Qn8PqZB

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

You have rolled: A new member has arrived EhHiEpZ

You have rolled: A new member has arrived QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Empty Re: You have rolled: A new member has arrived

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 5:15 am

ight I wont let them scare this player away. lulz.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You have rolled: A new member has arrived YdfXSKP
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 17th August 2015, 5:20 am

Hi

You have rolled: A new member has arrived HAUdRAf

You have rolled: A new member has arrived NvVyM98

You have rolled: A new member has arrived CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 5:33 am

trying to decide whats more creepy... Annora's profile... or that post just now.

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 17th August 2015, 6:40 am

Lolzzzz You'll get used to it. xD and this is just the beginning. Things are going to get much much more creepier. : D

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 6:54 am

heh...

Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Summoning: CS
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 17th August 2015, 7:53 am

Welcome to the site, Raiza! :panda78:

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Sig310
    l Kona l l CS l l Dee l l Bank l
    Completed Mission: D:6/8 C:0 B:0 A:0
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 7:58 am

omg SHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pants heavily !!!!!!!!!!!!*

Kona <3 ~ !!!!

HI!

you're not allowed to argue so you're also being added as a friend!

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th August 2015, 7:58 am

-jumps out into Guest's path with bright crimson glowing eyes, a great big crooked grin while using a highly energetic and friendly voice-
    HELLO!
    Welcome to our world of madness and insanity, I am your friendly murderer tour guide Seikatsu. Please enjoy the blood bath facilities, and try not to feed the dead bodies wild animals.

If you have a guild you wish to enter, you can apply for the guild of your choice on the Character Registration.
    "Character registration? Dafuq??"
    Well my victim friend allow your domination master tour guide to explain it!

On the right of your screen if you scroll down there will be a Quick Links section. Click the Character registration button. Afterwards scroll down a bit and you will see a set of pictures with the words:
    Character Registration
    Positions
    Magic Registration
    Weapons/Pets
    History

Don't click the pictures, click the words on the top left of the picture. Those words are the links to another thread that, when you scroll down, will say:
    WIP
    Approved

You're gonna click on WIP.
    If you look down a bit, you'll see some words in white lettering that says:
    *Sticky, template..."
    Click that. On it will be your template for what you're registering.
    Cop that template, and go pack a page.
    Click the "New Topic" button (make sure your on the WIP page)
    Paste the template on the chat box, and fill it out.
    You can input the guild you wish to join on a section at the bottom of the Character Template that reads:

Guild:
    Tattoo:
    Rank: (In this part you put the letter "D" since that's the rank you start at)

For this site you must register all weapons, armours, pets, magical items, and spells.
    This is to aid the individuals reading the post, and also to keep the combat balanced in the case of PvP, which is a feature on FTRP.

This has been your domination god i mean Tour Guide.
    Have fun RP'ing ^_^
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 8:03 am

Raiza stares at the figure before him with a dull blank gaze as much is sent his way, and after the introduction and much looking at many links, he comes back to you... and...

responds with.............

You have rolled: A new member has arrived 4IaXlwY

before running off towards the manuals section.

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 17th August 2015, 8:07 am

That settles it... this one belongs to me.

You have rolled: A new member has arrived NyGwXpy
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 8:08 am

lol too late I'm already claimed by a couple my friend lol.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 17th August 2015, 8:09 am

Hi...take your pants off they could be magic

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 8:12 am

sorry Annora has them currently

er

Sorry Shiro has them currently

welp yeah so uh... no XD

Arata
    Arata

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shackles of the Damned
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Arata 17th August 2015, 8:46 am

Don' let the murderers scae you away. Uh, er, I mean, Don't join Basilisk Fang unless you wanna be abused. Uh, uh, I mean Welcome!

You have rolled: A new member has arrived Arata_by_ravenart5-d9mu30e
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 3:30 pm

Thank :)

naw I wont let them scare me oh god save me! I'm doing fine :)

Ziska
    Ziska

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 26
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Θεία συνύπαρξη
    Second Skill: Φ
    Third Skill: Φ

Post by Ziska 17th August 2015, 9:50 pm

Hi
    You have rolled: A new member has arrived Ju1axmR

Character~Weapons~Mist Magic~Chimera Blood~Cave
    You have rolled: A new member has arrived 61936_s
    You have rolled: A new member has arrived Ahotefanclub
    Jobs:
    Silly Joke:
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 10:11 pm

I had a witty reply to that, and started to laugh too hard. Thanks for the welcoming.

Ziska
    Ziska

Regular VIP Status- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 26
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Θεία συνύπαρξη
    Second Skill: Φ
    Third Skill: Φ

Post by Ziska 17th August 2015, 10:47 pm

Here are some of the babies:

Character~Weapons~Mist Magic~Chimera Blood~Cave
    You have rolled: A new member has arrived 61936_s
    You have rolled: A new member has arrived Ahotefanclub
    Jobs:
    Silly Joke:
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 17th August 2015, 11:58 pm

some... dear god... thats a lot... holy scrap!

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 18th August 2015, 12:29 am

Hiya and Welcome

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 18th August 2015, 12:42 am

Hi and thanks!

Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 18th August 2015, 3:39 am

*falls on the floor laughing* This is one interesting welcome thread! xD

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 18th August 2015, 4:22 am

and we're the monsters that started it all bwahhahahaha!

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:10 pm