Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace(JOB)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A Wizard's Grace(JOB) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 21st August 2015, 12:53 am

As the spell hit, Aura Sorano looked down at her left arm with some mild curiosity. She didn’t have emotions as powerful as humans, and when she realized her left arm could no longer function, and was paralyzed, she shrugged it off and resumed the battle. Slamming her feet into the ground, more streaks of light burst out and attacked the man, one going astray and disintegrating some poisoned crops. The man countered these attacks, slashing with powerful blows. The two were now almost equal in power. Aura Sorano would slightly feel the pain brought on by the now near-mad wizard’s blade, and relished the numbness at the moment. She would feel it all later. The blows that really affected her were the illusion spells, for, even in a number mode, it was still Sorano in there. She would see Hoshi, burning in her own fire, and be caught off guard by a paralysis spell in the other arm. She heard her friend and mentor, Anna, crying for help back in the cursed lands. But she dealt damage to the causer of this pain, too, sending slashes at him with her feet, angrily. Landing a final blow, the mage finally fell. Defeated, but not dead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace(JOB) - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st August 2015, 9:30 pm

Sorano’s consciousness quickly shed the aura form, and the twelve year old girl collapsed on the ground, bleeding from cuts and scratches all over. She moaned, feeling faint and dizzy, not quite right in the head. She couldn’t move both her arms, and memories of things she wished to forget kept flashing through her head. She was cramped and uncomfortable from the transformation back into this shell, and when she heard the pounding, she blamed it on the weakness. “Sorano, you have succeeded in defeating this most unholy force. You shall be rewarded most splendidly. However, first you must be healed by the very best healers in Beanstalk Village.” A deep, wise voice told her. Where had she heard it before?
    “Sorano! Sorano-chan…” a subdued whimpering brought the girl’s attention to the brown tabby who peered down at her, crying. She smiled at Hoshi, trying to say something reassuring, but the curse was still working on her, and her mouth didn’t work. As strong, steady hands lifted her up, she saw the exceed flaring her wings out, and chasing after her, then everything went black. She dreamed of dolls with ridiculously long beards and cats with flames bursting from their tails in her delirium.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st August 2015, 10:07 pm

Sorano Granon of Fairy Tail woke to the sound of chanting and the smell of herbs and incense. She sat up, cringing at the pain that cane from all over her body. She was covered in bandages that smelled of salves and ointments she recognized. Yarrow, comfrey… It was all there. Looking around her, she realized she was in a dimly lit room. People in ceremonial drew stood around her bed, chanting prayers and incantations for healing. The eerie voices drifted off as a familiar figure came into the room. “Sorano Granon, it is good to see you well again,” a calm voice intoned. Old Mother sat down carefully and purposefully on a stool besides Sorano’s bed. “We owe you much thanks for ridding our peaceful village of that evil-doer. May he be cursed by the gods forever,” she finished. Sorano nodded slowly, and cautiously opened her mouth, testing what might happen. “I, ah, thank you, Old Mother, for restoring my health,” she stuttered, slowly, and carefully. She moved her arms. Though they were sore, they worked. Suddenly, and flurry of fur and wings soared into the room. “Sora-chan! You’re okay!” Hoshi flung herself onto Sorano. Things were gonna be alright.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st August 2015, 10:18 pm

After being bombarded with thank yous and my the gods bless yous, the two were finally ready to leave. Old Mother walked up with a very forlorn and defeated-looking Niko. “I am sorry for any injuries I have caused you and your exceed,” he said sullenly, the charm gone from his voice. Sorano knew immediately that Old Mother had made him apologize, and hid a giggle. “That’s alright, Niko-san. Just remember it!” she replied, making an attempt to sound cheerful. She was still mad at him, but she could forgive. He hadn’t done anything too personal, besides the illusions. Old Mother nodded slightly, and walked up to Sorano with a bulging pouch in her hands. “Sorano Granon, mage of Fairy Tail, as a reward for your job, we gift you 10,000 Jewels and our thanks,” she intoned solemnly.
    “Thank you, Old Mother, for your care and your gift,” Sorano replied, equally gracious, and accepted the bag. After they said their goodbyes, Hoshi rose into the air, performing Aera. Sorano jumped up neatly, and they flew off, Sorano waving until they were out of view. “That was the most… ‘exciting’ job I’ve done, I have to admit,” Sorano sighed, “I think I’ll take a short break."

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd August 2015, 3:32 am

Approved

A Wizard's Grace(JOB) - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

A Wizard's Grace(JOB) - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

A Wizard's Grace(JOB) - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:06 pm