Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia)

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia)

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd November 2015, 3:55 pm

Job #3:
    Emancipation
    Snake Eater

Something about this blonde bimbo annoyed Anastasia.  Yes, she might be better at combat and she might be at a higher rank, but it doesn't mean that she has to be a total tool.  One who took absolutely no initiative as the leader still acts like the leader.  Perhaps this woman suffers from a superiority/god complex.  However, whether she was a bitch or not was none of Anastasia's business at the moment.  Her business resided in singing her song so Daiki could whoop some ass.  That's basically what happened, sorta.  

Gunshots were fired in Daiki's direction.  The people completely ignored the sound of the singing and what it would mean for them.  Everyone knows that if you're fighting a group with a bard, you attack the bard.  But no, they all paid attention to the busty one.  This gave Anastasia the time to get into a more advantageous position.  A hand reached out to her from one of the cells.  A terrified look came from the other side of the cell.  A malnourished woman grabbed a hold of Anastasia's.

Her song stopped before placing her other hand upon the woman's hand.  A smile was given to the malnourished woman before Anastasia ensured that she was there to help free them.  A look of respect and adoration came from the woman before letting go of Anastasia's sleeve.  A wink was given to the gaunt woman before Anastasia returned to the fray of bullets.   There seemed to only be 1 man remaining.  Clearing her throat, she sang another song, creating a semi-invisible ball of energy directly behind her.  Behind her due to her sound magic not reacting well against wood.  

She sent a single ball of energy towards the last remaining man.  At the same time, Anastasia ran towards the last man, being beaten by the spell as it smashes into the man's chest and Ana delivered a weak blow to the man's face.  But it was enough to bring his HP down to zero, so no complaints here.  Anastasia huffed and puffed.  That was more running than she was used to.  Her arms hung down for a bit as she tried to catch her breath.  "You alright?" she asked Daiki between gasps of air.

Meanwhile, she went through each of the men's pockets and found a series of keys.  One of these keys have to be what she was looking for!  With that, she placed the key ring upon her hip, going to use that later on when the coast is clear.  But before she had the chance to go anywhere, 10 more people approached the stairwell that Anastasia was on.  She turned her head and began running down the stairs.  "You must have really pissed them off," she said as gunshots began to boom and burst over her head.  She quickly ran down the stairs and eventually passed Daiki for a moment.  

"We have 10 people in-coming.  I'm gonna give you a hand real quick!"  she said before clearing her throat and belting out another song.  

Song:  Song of Faust's Contract
    Effect:  Effected target's magic damage is increased by 30% while this song is in effect.
    Ability Used:  Ear Worm

Anastasia is capable of making songs get stuck in a person's head, whether it's through repetition or how catchy the tune is.  Anastasia is capable of planting an ear-worm into a song, allowing people to hear the song even after the song ended for no additional costs.  

OOC Notes:  Fuggin Youtube and their DMCA claims on music I want to post.
    -----
    Actions:
    Maintained Song of the Warrior
    Cancelled Song of the Warrior (Using Song Interruption Ability)
    Used Song of the Sky on the last man.
    Ran up and punched the last man in the face!!!
    Used Song of Faust's Contract:  Targets -- Ashelia and Daiki

HP:  100%
    MP:  70%

WC:  507

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Kamsa
    Kamsa

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corruption of the Ancients
    Guild : Guildless Green
    Experience : 1650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Ruler
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia)

Post by Kamsa 11th November 2015, 1:19 pm

The sound of a door closing caused Ashe to turn around as a man stepped into the room. He was tall and wiry, the kind of build one might expect from someone who has spent most of their life climbing about ropes and sails. Judging from his face, the blades he wore at his hip, and the swagger in his step this was First Mate Carver.

"Ho ho, what 'ave we 'ere? An escaped slave? Ah dunno where you got that big ass sword lit'el missy, but ya might as well set et down and get back with the rest."

He drew the blades from his hip and began pacing around the room, spinning them around his fingers by the guard.

"Ah've got a bit of a reputation. See, usually one or two of tha slaves tries to make a break for et each trip. Et's to be expected yanno, so we let em. Then right before they get away, Ah snatch em up and have a wee bit of fun with em in front of the others. Keeps em in line."

Carver came to a stop across the room from her and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, apparently not even considering her a threat.

"Ah'm feelin' a good mood today though missy, so Ah'll tell ya what. How 'bout you drop that blade and get back with the rest of ya and Ah'll forget this ever happened. Swear on me mum."

"I'm not a slave, you know. I'm a mage. There is a sizeable bounty for your capture, First Mate Carver."

The slaver whistled and pointedly looked her up and down. "Really now? Well, with a getup like that ya ken forgive tha misunderstandin'."

Ashe blushed furiously. "It's a disguise! And what is with that stupid accent? What are you, British, Irish, or Australian? Make up your mind!"

Now it was Carver's turn to turn red. "Et's regional, ya damn bitch! Yanno, Ah think Ah changed me mind." Obviously angered at the insult, he pushed off the wall and readied his blades.

"Ah think Ah will have some fun with ya after all. Time ta go ta sleep missy."

Figuring he would probably get cocky and go for a knockout blow, Ashe was already drawing her blade as he started moving, holding the sheath to one side of her head and the blade to the other. Just as well, as a metal clang sounded from right beside her temples as Carver dashed past her, using his speed magic to try and catch her off guard.

"Hum. Not bad missy, but ya can't keep up with me speed forever."

"That's fine, I don't really need to. I read up on you Carver, so I know your magic. You only have the one trick. I was hoping I would fight you, Carver, because you see..." Ashe sheathed her blade and allowed blue spectral mist to swirl around her body as she slipped into her ethereal form.

"You can't actually kill me."

Vendrick groaned. Are the theatrics really necessary?

"Shhh Vendrick, let me have this."

"Who are ya-nevermind. Ah wasn't plannin' on kellin' ya missy, but yer really temptin' me otherwise."

Once again Carver dashed at her, but this time Ashe didn't bother moving. His blades passed straight through her body, bringing a confused look to the slaver's face when he came to a stop on the other side of the room. He tried a few more times, dashing about the room in an attempt to throw her off while Ashe stood still and tried to laugh villainously with little success.

"Tha hell is this shite? Ya tryin' ta make a fool outta me missy?! Ah'll fookin kell ya!"

Enough of this.

Enraged by her taunting Carver dashed again with a blade aimed at her face, only this time Vendrick swept his arm and sent out a wave of energy that slammed Carver-and everything else in the room-up against the wall with knockout force.

Enough playing around. We are on a rather serious job Ashelia, we need to make sure the others are alright and help them take down the captain.

"Fine, fine..." Ashe dropped her ethereal form and gave the dazed Carver a few thwacks with her sheath to make sure he was knocked out, then tied him up as best she could with some nearby rope and stuffed him in a barrel.

"I just thought it would be fun to play the hero for once. In the old stories the hero always has a grand moment when they confront the villain, and it wasn't like Carver could actually hurt me."

Vendrick sighed. I believe you are thinking of the villain, Ashelia. Real heroes do not have time for grandstanding. They are usually too busy keeping both themselves and others alive to worry about such things.

Ashe pouted as she rolled the barrel out of the way so that any passing slavers wouldn't notice it and free their captive. "That's not how it happens in the history books."

Once more the ghost king sighed. It seemed that these days he was almost made completely of them. No, no it is not.

OOC: Boss summoned, Carver beat up and KO'd.

Spells/Abilities Used: Ethereal Form, Spirit of Corruption (Lineage).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia) - Page 2 XmFlE0U
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 15th November 2015, 8:19 am

nothing can dim the burning

light

Daiki watched as Anastasia had used a spell to attack the man and having charged towards him, punching him in the face. It seemed lucky for her that the man had gone down to that and nodded as she was asked if she was alright. "Yeah, I'm fine." She would say, still not having noticed that she was bleeding. She had heard that Anastasia had brought up that there were 10 more on their way and noticed that Ashelia was dealing with someone and someone actually wearing some unique clothes had shown up. Hey, it seemed there was 11 people. Apparently one of them was a new arrival so it made Anastasia's number changed ever so slightly, but it wasn't enough of a change to really make much of a difference.

She would notice the woman who was among the group of slavers to motion for them to attack. As they had all moved towards her, some of them firing the guns they had ran. She was hit for more times, though she had moved just enough for them to be grazes, causing four more of the Stigmata on her back to light up for a total of five, and started a barrage of physical attacks when they had moved close enough to her. She took out all but two of them easily without taking any hits, but due to her using kicks more than anything, she had gotten hit with two of their swords moments before she had taken the remaining two of the group of ten slavers out. After a moment, the stigmata on Daiki's back all lit up after the final two strikes, though nothing seemed to have changed with her outward appearance, aside from seven faint lights showing through Daiki's shirt in an upside-down 'V' shape.

However, the one with the unique getup would speak soon after she noticed all of the slavers that had arrived with her had fallen. "You'll pay for what you have done!" She would shout before firing her guns a few time at Daiki. She would chuckle as the woman fired her guns, which in turn, she would use one of her spells to go ahead and try and end this fight before it lasted longer than she'd like. The spell she'd use would be her Lost Bellow of the Light Goddess, which would also be powered up by the lit stigmata on her back, and she'd quickly fire the beam of her corrupted light at the woman as she had gotten hit by a few of the bullets. The spell would quickly move towards the woman before she really had a time to react due to the speed of the spell. Not only the speed, but the damage it did due to the increase that the Stigmata had given. Luckily for Daiki, the spell didn't cause the woman to go flying through the boat, but only through one of the walls before she had cut the spell so the boat didn't sink or any of that fun stuff.

She would look over at Anastasia before speaking. "I was expecting something more..." She would say before slowly walking to a wall and leaning on it, the recoil of the spell hitting her soon after having used the spell. She figured she looked like a mess, considering the grazes from guns and two slashes from swords and all the blood that was soaking her clothes.

words
    tagged
    @Ash/Ana
    song
    I May Fall
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

HP: 70%
    MP: 80%

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia) - Page 2 8ZbrsUC
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 15th November 2015, 4:11 pm

Job #3:
    Emancipation

Freedom!!!

Anastasia's song came to an end as Ai put a temporary end to these slavers.  Anastasia paused and regained her senses as she looked over the unconscious slavers.  Her hand visibly shook as she had her chance to end this slaver's life.  The keys she held in her hand jiggled as her stress was clearly seen by anyone who could see her.  Anger and rage boiled over before her attention was taken away from her with a hand reaching out of a cell.  

Anastasia smiled, regaining her composure.  Being blinded by hatred could easily obscure one's objectives.  While she was here to stop these slavers, it was to also free these women from bondage and return them back to their freedom.  It's sad, but she hoped that the Magic Council would assist these women back to their homes even if they lived in another country.  She took the keys into her hand and steadied her grip, stopping the jingling.  Clearing her throat, she looked at the emaciated woman from earlier with a warm smile.  

"Everything is over now.  Let's get you and the others home, okay?" she stated before unlocking the door and swung it open.  The hungry woman lunged in for a hug and ran upstairs.  She stopped at the slaver and spat on her before going up to the surface.  Shouts could be heard coming from everyone in the cells.  She walked over and unlocked one of the cells, giving the keys to one of the other slaves.  Knowing exactly what to do with these keys, the slave went and liberated all of the slaves.  

Turning her eyes towards Ai for a moment, she shrugged her shoulders.  "Well, you're strong, I'll give you that.  But I guess we need someone who can pilot this ship.  And I'm probably the only one that knows how," she said with a big sigh.  Without another word, she went upstairs to see a large collection of slaves huddled up and consoling one another.  The women approached her before Anastasia told them that she had to pilot the boat back to shore.  With a firm grasp of the wheel, she turned it all the way, forcing the boat to take a very sharp turn.  Yup, she knew how to pilot a boat, but that doesn't mean she's any good at it!

OOC Notes:
    WC:  388

Last edited by Anastasia Isayev on 16th November 2015, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Kamsa
    Kamsa

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kamsa 15th November 2015, 10:28 pm

Ashe was on guard for any enemies lying in wait as she made her way through the ship, but from the look of things it wasn't necessary. She didn't find a single soul until she stumbled across a giant hole torn through the ship. At the one end were the scattered and knocked out bodies of most of the crew, and at the other was the unconscious body of the captain. From where she stood Ashe couldn't make out either Anastasia or Daiki among the crew members, so she hurried over to secure the captain.

"Figures that they wouldn't even bother to tie her up."

Perhaps they were busy with other things.

"Well maybe, but still."

Just as she had with Carver Ashe grabbed some rope out of the mess that Daiki's roar had made of the ship, tied up the captain with it, and stuffed her in a barrel too.

"Consistency is important after all."

A quick search after that revealed that someone had freed the slaves, along with a somewhat wounded and messy Daiki, who Ashe helped up to the deck. And who did she find there but Ana herself piloting the ship along with the newly freed slaves. Well, piloting as best she could with the bowsprit blown clean off.

"Well, all said I think things went rather well. Carver is tied up and stuffed in a barrel belowdecks, as is the captain. The crewmembers are dealt with, and the slaves are freed. The only thing left is to alert the authorities when we return to port and collect our reward yes?"

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 16th November 2015, 7:04 pm

nothing can dim the burning

light

Daiki watched Anastasia shake ever so slightly before hearing her speak. She did what she could to make her breathing as normal as she could without panting. As Anastasia spoke again, admitting that she was strong, but they needed someone who could pilot the ship and that she was probably the only one that knew how. "Yeah, I haven't the slightest clue as how to pilot a ship, mainly due to never needing to do so." She would say, shrugging ever so slightly.

She would soon notice that Ashelia had soon grabbed some rope, tying up the captain and stuffing her into a barrel as well. "I really hope you're putting them in there so that they don't have much of a chance to die, since the increased jewels would be nice." She would say, looking at her as she had spoke, saying that Carver was tied up and stuffed in a barrel below decks, as well. She would slowly stand up, as she went to move away from the wall she had decided to lean against after having taken out the captain. She would soon sigh before talking once more. "Welp, I hope you do know how to pilot this thing, Anastasia..." She would say, keeping her weight onto something she could use to help her balance. As for everything that had gone on, she would much have preferred if the plan hadn't changed so abruptly, but as their objective was met, she couldn't complain too much with all things considering.

words
    tagged
    @Ana/Ashe
    song
    I May Fall
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Liberation of Slaves (Job: Daiki, Kamsa, Anastasia) - Page 2 8ZbrsUC
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 16th November 2015, 7:30 pm

Job #3:
    Emancipation

FINALLY FINISHED!!!

The wind blew through her hair as she headed back towards the town.  She was behind the wheel of the slave ship.  She didn't notice that the whole front end of the ship was gone.  A big smirk came across her face as she felt confident in her ability to navigate a ship.  This almost gave her an idea!  If she were to leave the Blue Pegasus, she may become a sea-faring captain or become a sky pirate!  Her mind wandered for a moment, wearing a pair of goggles, a brown aviator jacket and large, reflective, black, aviator shades.  A scarf blew in the wind as she zipped around in the sky.

And with a scream from one of the slaves, Anastasia returned to her senses only to see land ahead.  The earth came in close and in a panic, Anastasia turned the wheel only to see the main masts fall down towards the starboard of the ship.  Anastasia sighed outward before she played a song over her Nyanplifiers.  The song was loud and booming, but she felt it fit the situation.  
    The music rang through the air, causing those at the docks to move out of the way before the boat crashed into land, demolishing the wooden docks and stopped abruptly upon making contact with the drop-off of the docks.  This caused everything to fall forward because of momentum.  

Moments later..
    Anastasia grumbled and regained her senses.  A hand went to her head with a groan.  "The boat was broken.  Not my fault," she said before getting back on her own two feet and moved to the edge of the boat.  "Sorry!  The boat was broken!  But we got the bad guys!" she said out loud.  "Blame the bad guys!  They blew up parts of the ship!" she stated before noticing the whole front-end of the boat gone.  She blinked and slowly lowered her head to remain out of sight of on-lookers.  She's embarassed.  

OOC Notes:
    WC:  326

Wave your banner!  
    Kamsa
    Kamsa

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kamsa 17th November 2015, 12:16 am

It seemed the other two were too busy to answer her question, but it didn't matter. It was mostly rhetorical anyway. Instead Ashe busied herself with bandaging up Daiki with whatever cloth was at hand. While she was doing so a niggling sense that she was forgetting something kept bothering her.

"I get the sense that I'm forgetting something...Vendrick, do you remember anything I'm not?" She muttered to the side so as to keep Daiki from hearing much of what she was saying.

Not that I can recall. Unless of course you mean letting your seafaring teammate know that you blew the bowsprit clean off the front of the ship.

Shit!

Dropping the bandages Ashe turned to shout a warning to Anastasia, but before the words could even leave her mouth a scream from one of the slaves signaled the rapid approach of land. Ana snapped out of her daze at the sound and tried to correct their course, but the mainmast, weakened from below by Daiki's bellow, snapped in half and fell over sideboard. Upon seeing that Ana apparently resigned herself to fate and played some grand instrumental music as they plowed through the docks.

The impact scattered everybody about the deck, knocking some out and throwing others overboard, while Ashe simply went ethereal and avoided the impact entirely. Much to the dismay of the dock workers what remained of the dock and front of the ship was mangled to the point that the two would be indistinguishable if not for the discoloration of the wood. Ana tried to placate them after regaining her senses, though from the sound of things she assumed that it was the slavers who blew open the ship, not Ashe.

"H-ha ha ha right. S-stupid slavers, b-blowing op-open their own ship. Ha. Ha ha. R-right." Ashe piped up nervously, slipping back into her stutter as the urgency of the job faded. It also didn't help that strictly speaking, she was the one responsible for destroying the docks. Beads of sweat broke out as she considered the implications of such an act.

First an explosion and now I've destroyed half of the docks by crashing a ship into it? Oh dear gods, I'm turning into one of those Fairy Tail mages!

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 17th November 2015, 9:45 pm

Job #3:
    Emancipation

FINALLY FINISHED!!!  For real this time

Victorious music paraded over Anastasia's Nyanplifiers!  She stood courageously for a moment as the port authorities gathered upon what used to be the dock.  One of the men had a megaphone in his hands and nervously brought it up to his lips.  "You're under arrest for damage to the port.  Please come quietly or else..." the man said before being interrupted by a member of the Rune Knights standing right behind him.  

The Rune Knight cleared his throat and held his hand out as if to ask for the megaphone.  Relenting, the megaphone got handed over to the government official.  He cleared his throat and shouted over the instrument, "Did you get the slave traders?" he asked.

A simple thumbs up came as a response before the Rune Knights boarded the remains of the boat and began to clean up the slavers.  

Afterward...
    The lead Rune Knight at the scene had gathered Ashelia, Ai, and Anastasia into a huddle to congratulate them for the work done.  While he eyeballed their outfits, he didn't care for their methods of accomplishing the mission; he only cared that the mission was completed.  The Rune Knight nodded his head.  "We'll take care of these two ruffians and their cohorts.  You all did a good job and we'll be sure you all get rewarded justly.  We'll keep this one under the table," the man said before leaning in towards the three.  "And between the 4 of us, we'll say that these two were the ones responsible for this crash," he said before returning to his rigid stance.

"Now, feel free to leave.  Your job here is done," the man said with authority.  Anastasia piped up and raised her hand.  The man groaned.  "What is it?"

"Can I have the remains of this ship?  I kinda want to use it for something in the future," Anastasia stated as she was given a shrug in response.  "Fine, we were just going to throw it away into the ship graveyard anyway.  Fine, it's yours," the man said before turning around and escorting the slavers and their crew off...

OOC Notes:
    Akryn said I could post again for the final post.  
    Captured both slavers alive.
    WC:  350

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:57 pm