Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello Crocus! (Ven/Priv)

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello Crocus! (Ven/Priv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Crocus! (Ven/Priv)

Post by Katarina 8th July 2015, 4:58 pm

at the end of the day,
    words mean nothing
    Vendredi listened as Ardere explained how he seemed to feel similarly, which at this point didn't surprise her any longer. For some reason, it seemed as though the young man could relate to everything that she said, to some extent. This wasn't a bad thing of course, but at least it no longer took her completely by surprise. Vendredi was just musing to herself a bit more when she was startled by a sudden touch-- a light pat on the shoulder from Ardere. Resisting the urge to whirl around and perhaps punch him in the face, Vendredi forced her muscles to stay relaxed. She had to continuously remind herself that here in Fiore, casual touching of others was normal and a common practice. It showed camaraderie, or they were used to express other feelings, such as sympathy. It was only Vendredi's own fault that the young woman had become uncomfortable with such, due to the fact that in Ionia it was typically looked down on for initiating or accepting physical contact with others besides family.

Shaking her head slightly at her own dissecting of her mind and actions, Vendredi continued to walk, finishing her part of the conversation and continuing in silence for a little while until Ardere told her why and when he had joined Fiore's law enforcement. She could understand his reasons, and simply nodded, as sometimes words didn't necessarily require a reply, and were only there to be said and then processed. A few minutes later, Ardere struck up another conversation, this time about one of his prior missions. Apparently, it had been to stop a group of mages, gun users, who had attempted theft of some sort of beer, which she assumed was some sort of alcoholic beverage, given that he had used the measurement of gallons and the fact that his next statement about them enjoying beer very much, was rather lighthearted. Vendredi smiled and replied,
    "Well, you seem to have survived it without any lasting damage," before the edge of her mouth turned up at his last statement. Back in Ionia, she too had always been assigned the missions that seemed to be completely random-- as though they couldn't have actually happened.

Then the young man recommended that Vendredi join Sabertooth, and the female mage resisted the urge to roll her eyes. He explained that they did a lot of fighting, and Vendredi understood why he had recommended the guild. After all, Ardere had said so themselves-- they had a stubborn spirit that was possibly unmatched by everyone besides... well, then the Rune Knight said it. Fairy Tail. What Vendredi had though to be perhaps the ideal guild, a little bit less chaotic than Saberooth, (maybe), but very friendly and welcoming overall. Of course, all of the more prominent guilds were brilliant and a mage couldn't really make a completely bad decision when joining a guild. But nonetheless, Vendredi had eventually be unsatisfied with the idea of joining a guild-- the young woman had been right in what she had said before, that a guild didn't fit with what she wanted out of life. Perhaps someday...

Debating on the thought, the young woman turned to glance at Ardere, only to see that his eyes were staring straight forward, relaxed and the thermos was in his hand. He hadn't seemed to have his mind affected very much by the drink earlier, and so she could assume that it wouldn't be so this time around, either. Vendredi turned back around as well and tried to understand why people loved Fiore so much. It was a beautiful, free country, this much was true... but she still felt like everything was so foreign. Even though time would wash away that uncomfortable feeling, she was nearly convinced that Ionia was her only home. Fiore was only temporary, until she... Vendredi's hands tightened upon the railing as she stared down into the glassy water. What am I doing? she asked herself. What am I trying to do?
    tagged: @Ardere notes: Shorter post than usual, sorry. words: 667
    made by ∆ ashycat of adoxography

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 8th July 2015, 5:31 pm

Ardere stared off into the distance, he had wished they could have stayed to see the sunset, but he had yet to check out the military systems here like he had been recommended. Looking over to Vendredi, he could tell she appreciated this place as well. Turning to her, he would offer his hand to shake. I hope you didn't mind my company today. I'm glad to have met someone in this crazily vast city. Good luck in your future endeavors. I very much enjoyed today, and it's rare I get a day off. If she shook his hand, the fire mage would reach into his pocket for a small lacrima. This is the hotel I'm staying at, call me if you need me. Ill be around and about in the city if you want to go for coffee or something over the next few days. Handing her the lacrima, he would bow slightly. I'll have a communications lacrima for you next time if you want to talk to me from long distance. Until next time, friend. Exiting the lovely park, he would give a wave goodbye to his new friend. Vendredi had reminded him of who he really was, and for that he appreciated her. It had brightened his day from the cafe being robbed by jerk offs. Gazing back up at the sun one last time, he sighed slightly.

Exit

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Crocus! (Ven/Priv) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Katarina
    Katarina

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Katarina 8th July 2015, 5:51 pm

Vendredi smiled at Ardere.  "Thank you for allowing me to accompany you today.  I did enjoy it, very much-- and you as well, good luck."  The young woman reached out and shook his hand firmly.  Afterwards, the young man gave her a small, round object, which she supposed was a kind of magical device that listed an address, apparently his hotel's.  Pocketing it, Vendredi simply nodded in response to his next words.  She had no intention of calling upon the man, unless it truly was absolutely necessary.  Nonetheless, having the option was always nice, and it had been kind of him to offer it to her.  Returning the bow, just a little bit lower than his, as was custom-- Vendredi afterwards said, "Thank you very much.  Stay safe." before watching the man turn to walk away.  The young woman turned and strode in the opposite direction, her face not holding a single trace of a smile.  But nonetheless, inside her demeanor had relaxed and warmed just a little bit.

~ Exit ~

Current date/time is 27th May 2024, 5:25 pm