Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Along comes a loner

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Along comes a loner Empty Along comes a loner

Post by Azurius Tade 27th May 2015, 9:41 am

Kateri saw the town from above, and assumed the guild hall to be the rather large, damaged marble structure in the center. She made her way through the town, asking several locals for directions as she neglected to take note of the streets. She pulled out a special memorial stone her father'd given her, and told her not to read, prepared to give it to the first guild member she spoke to. Kateri pulled the hood on her cloak as she walked through the doorway so no one would notice her scar. The hair that hung from the front of her cloak was changing from white to blue as it hit the shadows. Looking around Kateri noticed the beauty of the guild hall.
    'Such a beautiful building, what happened to ruin it so terribly?' she said in her head.
    Continuing, marveling at the surrounding structure and imagining what it looked like before whatever events transpired she looked for someone who wasn't cleaning rubble or study the job notice board with intent. She sat on one of the marble windows sitting the stone next to her, and began cleaning her pistol with the end of her cloak, wondering if she came at a bad time. The portion of her hair being hit by sunlight was white, and the other portion in the shade was blue, with a smooth transition in the parts where light and dark converged.

-next person who posts takes the memorial stone from Kateri, it's made of a special stone that shines a different color to each person, depending on their aligned element(s) but reads the same, give it a good eulogy for Zuo Cii, the deceased guildmaster and place it somewhere for all to see-
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Along comes a loner Empty Re: Along comes a loner

Post by Benjamin 28th May 2015, 12:53 am

Dmitry was on his way out to take a job when he felt an incredibly familiar presence. Yet this presence was somehow...different. He turned to see a hooded girl, probably two or three years younger than him. Next to her was a stone with an inscription on it that he couldn't quite make out at this distance. Dmitry had to admit, his curiosity was piqued. He walked over to the stranger, intent on getting answers. 

"You know him, don't you?" He said when he was a few feet away. 

"The one who calls himself Seikatsu."
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 28th May 2015, 3:58 am

Kateri assumed the man was of Lamia Scale, and stopped cleaning her gun long enough to gently put the wrapped stone in Dmitry's hands.
    "I don't know anyone named Seikatsu, I'm sorry."
    She looked around at the building, still amazed at the structure.
    "I'm Kateri, it means pure. What's your name, and what happened to this place?"
    She asked while noticing there were several people seeming pretty down.

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 29th May 2015, 12:53 am

Dmitry looked at the stone with curiosity before deepening his frown at Katerii's line of questioning. 

"That's a long story." He replied, not wanting to get into that topic just yet.

"Perhaps you don't know the name, but this person wears a tattered cloak and carries a katana." Dmitry stated, changing back to the earlier topic. "Don't pretend not to have anything to do with him; I know that demon attached to you is similar to his."

Last edited by Dmitry on 30th May 2015, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 29th May 2015, 7:06 am

Kateri was intrigued as she knew that description and he knew of Altsoba... Kateri slid of the window sill, her shoes clapping on the ground. She put her face as close to Dmitry's as possible with her nose almost touching his. Her eyes narrows in and glared into his eyes. Able to see he wasn't bluffing, Kateri pulled her head back smiling. She hopped back on the ledge, and removed the hood on her cloak, letting her face and the demonic contract scar show. The back of her head now exposed to the sun changed from blue to white, while the front which was in the shadow remained blue.
    "So you know my father." Kateri said while smiling.
    "I promise you, I wasn't trying to hide it. You know him by a different name is why I didn't know."
    "The demon you speak of is Altsoba, the Demon of War."
    "Mines is Kazimir, the Keeper of Peace."
    "Dad might have mentioned coming in contact with a person who looked like you, but he talked more about his companion, a massive wolf that plowed through men like a raging storm."
    "Let's see... the name was....
    D... deeeee...demiter...dmity... dmusky... Dmisky... Dmitry! I think..."

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 30th May 2015, 1:23 am

Dmitry nodded at the last attempt with an amused smirk. That smirk quickly faded as he realized what she just said. Her...father? 

"Wait...but...how...?" Dmitry stuttered, shocked and confused. That couldn't be possible. Seikatsu couldn't have been more than a year or two older than he was and this girl wasn't more than two years younger. He shook his head, realizing it was better not to ask; knowing Mopey, the explanation was probably long, complicated, and dramatic. "So...what's with this rock?" He asked, desperately trying to change the conversation before things got weird...again.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 30th May 2015, 10:52 am

"Not sure, but dad said to give it to the first Lamia Scale member I came across. It's a special stone that changes colors to match the element closest to the heart of whoever looks at it. For me it looked like a piece of ice, but dad assured me it wasn't." Kateri informed Dmitry.
    She knew that her age was strange, but decided not to explain it unless Dmitry asked about it. She also suspected asking about the rock was some sorry attempt to change the topic, but Kateri will let is slide. She pulled out her 10-shooter and began cleaning out the barrels as they were cached with dirt from the adventure she had before coming to the guild.
    "Dad says that that he carved a eulogy on it for some guy who 'went down in a blaze of glory' here. I'm not sure how he would know, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he told me."

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 1st June 2015, 10:39 pm

Dmitry walked away the second she said eulogy, no longer caring about what she had say.

How the Hell did Mopey know about that? He thought to himself. Seikatsu was too far down the grapevine to hear about this off hand. Was it something to do with Altsoba? Hati had told him about the demon. The old wolf had been around long enough to have witnessed a portion of it's history. But what did that have to do with Zuo? The spirit mage looked down at the eulogy.

"Stubborn as a rock and sturdy as the earth, he fulfilled his duty and protected his children. What more is there to say?"

Dmitry smiled. At least the eulogy fit. He looked about the guild hall and found a table next to the job board. Nobody would be able to miss it there. He placed on the table and rested his hand on it for a moment, remembering the crazy old coot...

Current date/time is 2nd June 2024, 8:17 am