Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My Return

My Return Empty My Return

Post by Guest 26th November 2014, 4:12 pm

I know I never met a topic about a hiatus, nor did my absence really have an impact on many people on this site, but I felt like I was gone long enough to make this topic. I left suddenly because I was beginning to feel extremely ill. Later on, I discovered that I had a major fever, which took quite a few days to get over. I felt light-headed when it disappeared, which is why I stayed off the site for an additional day or two. Anyways, I'm back. Sorry to those who I was in topics with, and those who needed to speak to me, or wished to speak to me not knowing I was gone. This month has really been a bother for me regarding illnesses. Winter, itself, is the worst season for me when it comes to my medical conditions, so please keep in mind that I may disappear occasionally during the Christmas season, all the way to mid-February.

I hope I get to meet more new faces, have some more fun, and make more friends while I'm here! Thank you for you patience, and thank you for your time- both are much appreciated.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My Return Empty Re: My Return

Post by Aayla 26th November 2014, 4:30 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay you're back!  I MISSED YOU~~ For reals!! I was actually just apologizing for taking so long on our thread... glad to see you didn't really care XD hehe

I hope you keep getting better, and not sicker Akame!! Miss you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Return Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 26th November 2014, 5:41 pm

I was just mentioning to Aalya that you hadn't been around much. Take care of yourself and get better. Gonna need you healthy so we can grind up up through some ranks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My Return LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 1st December 2014, 5:21 pm

I hope too

My Return Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:17 pm