Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara]

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] Empty Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara]

Post by Melyre 19th November 2014, 10:29 am

'' Amazing '' Melyre said as she looked around Rose Garden it was the first time she was there and it was like everyone described it , restaurants,shops,streets filled with glowing lacrima that shined bright in the night with people everywhere , everything was filled with magic.She got from store to store to see for different magic items and weapons that's how most of her day when't . '' I'm exhausted '' Said the black haired girl and was about to sit down before she saw a sweats shop '' I'll rest after i check that shop '' She said and got to the window to see what type of sweats are there for sale.
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] Empty Re: Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara]

Post by Amara Adrestia 21st November 2014, 5:40 am

"Those sweets sure do look good dont they!" Amara chimed to the black haired girl who was looking through the sweet shop window at the variety of sweets. Amara had been wondering around Rose Garden all morning searching for something to do, being guildless meant she had no where in particular to hang out. There fore she was willing to speak to random people who looked friendly. "I have never been into this shop before. Would you like me to buy you something?" Amara smiled and opened the sweet shop door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] QiRNXYQ
    Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] Empty Re: Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara]

Post by Melyre 22nd November 2014, 10:05 am

Melyre followed the girl inside the shop ''N-no thanks'' she replayed nervously '' i was just looking at what sweats are here so sometime i can buy when i want '' she the black haired girl.
    '' I'm Melyre Sanguine by the way,a mage from Sabertooth '' she introduce her self hoping the girl in front of her will introduce herself to,after all to Melyre she didn't seem to be a bad person after she just did offered her to buy her something and they never saw each other before and plus that she could use the company after all she had come alone in Rose Garden
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 22nd November 2014, 3:38 pm

"Are you sure?" Asked Amara whilst peering into the various glass jars filled with a variety of sweets, "ahhhh they all look so good! I don't now how I am ever going to chose!" After saying that she noticed a small jar of peppermint sweets by the shops counter and rushed over to them. Amara scooped a few into one of the pink and white stripped and handed handed some money to the man behind the counter with a word of thanks. "Nice to meet you Melyre~chan! My Name is Amara Adrestia, I am guildless," She popped a peppermint into her mouth and smiled at the mage from Sabertooth before holding out the sweet bag towards her, "Do you want one?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] QiRNXYQ
    Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 28th November 2014, 8:52 am

'' Nice to meet you Amara-chan, and thanks '' she said as she took the sweat that Amara handed to her and put it into her mouth. '' God this things are delicious '' said the black haired girl after eating one of the peppermint sweat. Melyre saw a nearby bench that was close to them and sat on it '' So Amara-chan what magic do you use? I use Requip ''

Melyre and Amara meet [Private Social/Melyre and Amara] If8ys9w

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:42 am