Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara]

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Surīpingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gamaken/Sage of Wisdom
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vibration Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] Empty The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara]

Post by Alistair 11th November 2014, 4:35 pm

Fūjin walked along a dirt road that lead into Clover Town, there were was a lush green field either side of him with knee high grass that danced and swayed in the wind as the clear blue sky carried the scents of chimney smoke, bakery fumes wood land pines all coming from the upcoming town ahead of him. Fūjin yawned as in sync with the wind and watched as the wind also pushed along the clouds in the sky and rubbed the dust out of his eyes, he never really enjoyed weather like this. He didn't hate it he just preferred stormy weather though that's due to his own biased reasons to begin with, Miya on the other hand looked like she would have enjoyed the weather if it wasn't a windy day as they were traveling on a dirt path. To avoid getting dirt on her clothes she sat on Fūjin's shoulders which after years of Miya randomly using him as a mode of transportation Fūjin had gotten used to it. Miya was wearing her usual shrine maiden's outfit laced with light blue and pink trimmings while Fūjin was dressed in his usual blue shirt, kaki coloured jacket vest, black denim pants with a white belt, a watch, and red shoes. "Hey Fūjin are we there yet?" Miya asked in her usual cutesy playful voice before her stomach load as an elephant's toot "I'm hungry! So hungry!" Fūjin sighed and continued walking "Nice to meet yea Hungry I'm Fūjin and we are no to far from Clover Town now he can see it off in the distance." Miya puffed her cheeks up pouting before crawling into Fūjin's bag and began eating the back up emergency food he had still pouting "*munch* Your not funny *munch* Fūjin!"
    "Yea well you're a glutton sooooooo...yea. Also that better not be our back up food your eating." Miya swiftly placed the food back in the bag with crumbs all over her face and Fūjin began to chuckle softly "You really are helpless you know that Miya?" at that moment Miya bit Fūjin's ear and he kept on walking as if nothing was happening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] NIcSzU5
    The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] 8bcBk2DThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] JpghjKoThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] ABgHET9The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] JpghjKoThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] Empty Re: The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara]

Post by Amara Adrestia 12th November 2014, 8:31 am

"Oh my god, sis, put it down!" Haku's cheeks flamed red as he glared at the girl who stood before him, "You'll attract peoples attention if you're not careful!"
    "There's no one here! Calm down!" Amara giggled in response, continuing to wave a stuffed animal over the boys head, "I dont see why you dont like it, I think its super cute!" She had recently just bought it at on of the stores in a village not so far from where they were now. Haku looked like he was about to throw a tantrum and transform into a dragon, Amara snickered again but shoved the teddy into her bag. "Spoilt sport," Muttered Amara as she zipped up her bag and pushed her hair out of her face.
    Haku rolled his eyes but smiled non the less. Amara had always loved teddies, Haku was the only one who ever knew this, due to the fact that Amara didn't have many friends. He didnt mind her unusual likes although it was embarrassing when she brought them out in public. Amara laughed and ruffled Haku's hair, causing him to squat at her hand and duck away.
    "I'm hungry! So hungry!" Amara and Haku both jumped in unison as another voice drifted their way. Haku's eyes widened as two figures came into view. They had not seen anyone else on the dirt road to Clover town so far, and were not prepared to do so- specially when they had both just been fighting and Haku was often incredibly rude to strangers.
    "Hello!" Waved Amara to the nearing silhouettes.
    "Shut up," Mumbled Haku in response.
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] Empty Re: The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara]

Post by Alistair 15th November 2014, 11:32 am

"Hello!" Fujin heard a person calling out to them grabbing his attention along with Miya, the voice didn't sound like a child's but of a girl around about his own age this caused Miya to hid behind him clinging onto his back like a koala though her ears and tail could be seen from his shoulder. He sighed half smiling as he watched Miya hide herself to the best of her abilities "You know Miya they could be kind, I mean maybe they just need some help after all they did call out to us. it was then the two of them heard the second smaller of the two people that were coming into view mumble to the taller one saying "Shut up,". A bead of sweat trailed down the said of his head as he sighed sounding slightly annoyed "But then again I could be wrong." he felt Miya beginning to cling to him tighter and that her ears had flattened out on top of her head showing that she was even more frightened then before, Fujin looked over his shoulder at her and frowned worriedly for a second before focusing on the road ahead again "Look don't worry Miya, no matter what happens I'll protect you so don't worry so much." He felt Miya nod due to her clinging to his back her head rubbed against him when she did, he then walked up to the two that called to him earlier to find a pale girl looking around his age who had a slender build with long, slightly wavy, black hair that reaches just past her waist, her bangs swept to the side ever so slightly. Bright yellow, eyes that were slightly tilted upwards at the ends, giving her a somewhat catlike appearance. She wore a detached scarf-like collar around her neck, a black ribbon tied in the form of a bow along with black low-heeled boots with stockings that start off black at her hips, but gradually fade to purple as they near her shoes and a black buttoned vest with coattails with a white sleeveless undershirt that exposes part of her midriff. Along with white shorts that are connected to her shirt and have a zipper on the front of each leg, although it was partly obscured by the vest. have a zipper on the front of each leg, but these zippers do not serve a purpose and are simply decorative. The other person who was the smaller of the two seemed to be a younger boy who looked a little older then Miya in her youngest form, he had dark hair in a bob haircut, sharp grey-green eyes, thin eyebrows and wore a white kimono with blue trousers, along with a purple sash around his waist. "Yo!" Fujin said walking up to them "How can I help you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] 8bcBk2DThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] JpghjKoThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] ABgHET9The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] JpghjKoThe first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 16th November 2014, 2:18 am

"Yo, How can I help you?" One of the figures turned out to be a boy, roughly the same age as Amara however he had a strong build of someone much older. He had bandages on his cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. His attire consisted of a pair of headphones around his neck, a blue shirt with a jacket vest, black pants with a white belt, a watch, and red shoes.
    As Amara stared into his piercing blue eyes it felt like somewhere deep inside something hit her with a bang. Her heart skipped a beat, her yellow eyes widened and her breath ceased for a short moment. It felt like she knew this boy from somewhere, but where and how? That isn't impossible, Amara shook her head as she thought, but even if they did know each other she wouldn't remember.
    Haku, completely oblivious to his friends shock, was frowning at a small figure clinging to the boys shoulders. The figure appeared to be of a small girl however she had both cat ears and a tail. Haku sniggered at the appearance of the kitsune, he thought she looked ridiculous.
    Amara was still in a trance, staring intensely at the boy who had approached them. "Hello..." She repeated, "I am Amara... This is..." She spoke in between long periods of time where she would stare at the boy before her.
    Finally, Haku sensed Amara's emotions and decided to step into the conversation- something he wouldn't normally do. He waved his hand in front of Amara's face. She stopped staring at the boy and smiled at Haku, almost as if she had never been in a trance. "We are not in need of your help," Haku spoke to the boy in a rather harsh tone.
    "Haku!" Amara glared at him, he had just been so rude to people they had only just met, "Apologise."
    "What! No way!" Haku folded his arms, something he did when he was in a mood. Amara sighed, he was not giving off the best impression, "Please excuse him," She smiled at the boy in front of her, "Nice to meet you." It was almost as if she was trying to ignore the fact that she had felt something like nostalgia earlier.

The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] QiRNXYQ
    The first two meet [Private Social: Storm/Amara] CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 16th November 2014, 7:37 am

Fūjin saw the boy in a kimono sniggered at the appearance of the kitsune, not taking lightly to anybody laughing at his partner Fūjin bared his teeth showing his almost animal like canines letting out a low growl at the boy "Hey kid you got a problem with her then you got a problem with me. the girl seemed to be in a trance and was staring intensely him, "Can I help you?" he asked her again being a little thrown off with her staring at him with her cat like eyes. "Hello..." he listened to her repeat before continuing on "I am Amara... This is..." She spoke in between long periods of time where she began to stare at him again this is when he thought of something he looked over his shoulder "Hey Miya do I have something on my face?" the kitsune look up at him and shook her head "No, just a whole lot of stupid~" Fūjin sighed "So in other words there is nothing on my face thanks Miya."
    It was when the boy spoke up again that his attention went back to the two before "We are not in need of your help," the boy spoke in a rather harsh tone, and was getting close to pissing him off which was clearly visible as his eye began to twitch
    "Haku!" Amara glared at the boy causing him to calm down a little as she told off the boy named "Apologise."
    "What! No way!" Fūjin watched Haku protest folding his arms, while on the other hand Amara sighed turning back to talk to him "Please excuse him," She said smiling at him which was a first, nobody ever smiled at him with the exception of Miya who had been with him since she hatched out of an egg "Nice to meet you." Fūjin blushed a little avoiding eye contact while scratching the back of his neck "Uh...yea sure no prob." he said responding to Amara's re-quest for him forgive Haku's attitude, he then held out a hand for her to shake "Imma Fūjin Stratas," it was then Miya noticed that he had blushed briefly, she then popped her head up and bit down on Fūjin's shoulder who remained un-phased by her actions. Fūjin then gestured to his partner with his free hand "and this little one here is Miya."

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 17th November 2014, 4:31 am

Amara saw that the boy was blushing and smiled more, it was nice to see other people convey emotions. She had been stuck with Haku- not that she minded- for a while now and had rarely seen anyone else show their emotions around her, as the people she always met were strangers. "Uh...yea sure no prob. Imma Fūjin Stratas," He reached and a hand, presumably for Amara to shake.
    Amara reached out her own hand and grabbed Fujins, shaking it up and down vigorously, "I have never met a Fujin be-" Amara was about to finish her sentence but realized this might not be true, her memories from when she were younger had somehow vanished. Maybe she did know a Fujin, maybe she didnt. Haku stared at her suspiciously, guessing that she was thinking about her lost memories.
    Amara froze momentarily. She hated not knowing who she had been and what she had done. Noticing Miya bite Fujin's neck she jumped slightly and was about to ask if he was okay before she realized that he didnt seem to mind. A loud sigh escaped from Haku's mouth "Are we just going to stand here all day or are we actually going to do something?" his tone dripping with sarcasm.
    "Calm down! Geeze! We aren't in a rush or anything," Amara laughed and turned to Miya, "Are you hungry? We could go out for a meal somewhere if you want, I am rather hungry and there are a few good places to eat around here... I think." She was starting to get a bit cold, a slight breeze had picked up and she wanted to find somewhere warm.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 17th November 2014, 3:39 pm

When Amara reached out her own hand and grabbed Fūjin's, he wasn't expecting her to begin shaking it up and down vigorously he was pretty sure she could have accidently dislocated a normal guys arm with her shaking. "I have never met a Fūjin be-" Amara trailed off ending not finishing her sentence "I guess that makes since my dad name me after himself after all." He noticed that Amara jumped when he saw Miya bite his neck she jumped slightly, the conversation was continued on as a loud sigh came out of Haku's mouth "Are we just going to stand here all day or are we actually going to do something?" his tone dripping with sarcasm Fujin looked at Haku briefly with a glare for a second before turning back to Amara who was just about to speak 'Geez what is this kid's problem?' he though right before Amara's words caught his attention "Calm down! Geeze! We aren't in a rush or anything," she laughed before turned to Miya, "Are you hungry? We could go out for a meal somewhere if you want, I am rather hungry and there are a few good places to eat around here... I think." at the mention of food Miya's ears perked up and looked at Amara with her eyes sparkling before looking at Fūjin for him permission "What'cha looking at me for she asked you after all." Miya's face lit up again before bowing to Amara "Thank you miss Amara-chan~" She responded before standing up right again "I would love to eat with you~"
    'Now she acts all polite.'

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 18th November 2014, 5:40 am

"What'cha looking at me for she asked you after all." Miya had looked at Fujin almost as if she was asking for her permission before bowing to Amara "Thank you miss Amara-chan~ I would love to eat with you~" .
    "Yay! Come on then!" Amara said, grabbing Miyas hand and setting off down the dirt road towards Clover Town. Remembering what Fujin had said she turned back around to face him, "You're coming as well baka." She grinned then resumed walking away, happy that she had met two new people who were behaving well. By the time she had almost disappeared from view Haku sighed and started following her muttering to himself, "Well this is going to be great..." Without looking at Fujin he addressed him, "Come on, you're so slow." And with that he quickened his pace to catch up to Amara hopefully before Fujin could reply.
    OOC:

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 18th November 2014, 7:21 pm

"Yay! Come on then!" Amara said, grabbing Miyas hand and setting off down the dirt road towards Clover Town making Miya float in mid air letting herself be dragged along in the air by Amara who seemed to had forgotten Fūjin was there suddenly had turned around again to face him "You're coming as well baka." She told him as she grinned then resumed walking away dragging Miya in her hand, disappearing from view after a few seconds. Fūjin ended up signing in syncs with accidentally as Haku sighed also before he started to move following her muttering to himself, "Well this is going to be great..." Fūjin slowly began walking too when he suddenly addressed Fūjin without looking at him "Come on, you're so slow." said as he quickened his pace quickened his pace to catch up to Amara, Fūjin hung back acting as if he hadn't been indirectly challenged by Haku and just before Haku would catch up Fūjin dashed foreword releasing a burst if storm winds from his body to give him a speed boost passing out the entire group within a few seconds leaving him waiting for them up the road.

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 19th November 2014, 9:40 am

"Yay~" Sang Amara as she caught a glimpse of Clover Town which was further down the road, "I know a really good place to eat! I am sure you will love it Miya!" Amara smiled brightly at the Kitsune next to her as she began to describe the wonderful food that the restaurant served. Her and Haku ate out almost every meal time due to the fact that neither of them had any cooking skills what so ever, this meant that they were both rather wise when it came to places to eat. Amara continued to babble on to Miya like they had known each other for years.

"Hey!" Haku shouted as Fujin stormed past him taking him by surprise. His speed was unnaturally fast. Within moments Haku's body was glowing with a pale white light which surrounded him. The light disappeared to reveal a large, teal and white Chinese dragon. Haku, now in his dragon form- his true form, sped forward after Fujin.
    They were soon neck and neck as they neared Amara and Miya, the air rushing past both of them.
    "Hey what are you tw-" Amara had turned around to ask them about the racket they were making when she fell over on to the floor.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 19th November 2014, 3:44 pm

Miya giggled as she flew along with Amara as she sang "Yay~" as they caught a glimpse of Clover Town which was further down the road, "I know a really good place to eat! I am sure you will love it Miya!" As Amara smiled brightly at Miya her eyes sparkled "Really?!~" she asked in awe, Fūjin and her almost never ate out at restaurants because Fūjin would go hunting for them and then cooking for the two of them once they get back. As she was being pulled along she subconsciously shifted her age to be ten years older turning her seventeen all happening within a poof of pink smoke the dissipated as fast as it appeared and once it cleared Miya ran along side with Amara smiling and acting as they had been friends for years until a familiar blur zoomed past them leaving a wind that felt like it was full of static causing the fur on her ears and fur to stand up while she could hear Haku calling from behind them as the blur passed by the girls shouting "Hey!"
    Miya sighed and began flattening down her fur by licking her hand and stroking it down ways acting more like a cat then a fox before her hair and fur were messed up as a large, teal and white Chinese dragon sped forward after Fūjin. passing them out "Geez those baka!".
    Fūjin sat with his legs dangling from up a tree as he sat up in a tree at the beginning of Clover Town, soon being joined by a white dragon which he ended up smirking at "So Haku, that's what you are then?" Fūjin chuckled looking down at the majestic white reptile "I knew you smelt like something similar. So you wouldn't where my old man and the other dragons would be do you?" before he got an answer Amara and Miya caught up "Hey what are you tw-" Amara had turned around to ask them about the racket they were making when she fell over it was les then a second later Fūjin had leaped down and caught Amara just before she fell to the ground helping her back to her feet. "You okay Amara?" Both Miya and Fūjin asked in sync, though Miya accidently pushed Fujin out of the way so she could see Amara accidently knocking Fūjin to the ground.

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 22nd November 2014, 3:28 pm

Haku growled at Fujin ready to attack just before he saw Amara fall to the floor, within moments Haku had switched forms back to his human form and was rushing over to Amara. Before he managed to reach the falling girl Fujin had already caught her and steadied her back on her feet. Much to Haku's delight Fujin was knocked to the floor by Miya, he couldnt help but sniggering and kicking lightly Fujin as he walked past.
    Amara quickly steadied herself and brushed the dirt from her clothes, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. "Yeah, I am fine its nothing..." She noticed Fujin on the floor and immediately helped him to his feet, stumbling slightly under his weight, "Are you okay?" She was about to brush the dirt off of Fujin but before her hand came in contact with his clothing Haku stepped in between them with a large sigh "So are we going or not?"
    "Mhmm!" Smiled Amara, dropping her hand to her side as if she wasnt about to do anything, "We're almost there~" And with that she set off walking ahead of them all, making sure that none of the others could see that she was blushing.

~*~
    "Here we are~" Sang Amara, indicating to the building just in front of them, "This place serves the best food ever!" Almost jumping up and down with the excitement of eating out with new friends, she entered the restaurant. The inside of the restaurant was well decorated, it was clearly a wealthy business due to the fancy decor. "Right this way please~" As soon as the group were noticed a waiter came up to them then lead them away to a table.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 22nd November 2014, 4:54 pm

Fūjin found himself being knocked to the dusty ground by Miya, he sighed and scowled at Haku because of Haku kicking him as he walked by, he didn't know what Haku's problem was but he was going to find out. He sighed as Amara who walked to him asked "Are you okay?" she asked reaching her hand out to him but came in contact with Haku as he stepped in between them with a large sigh "So are we going or not?"
    "Mhmm!" Amara replied with a smile dropping her hand to her side turning to walk away "We're almost there~" with that Fūjin sighed and began to get up when Miya came over helping him up and brushed off the dirt off him "Geez, you're useless Fūjin you know that."
    "*Sighs* Yea I know I am you don't need to remind to me after all you are always by my side I don't know how I would live with out you."
    "B-B-BAKA! Don't go off saying stuff like that. Now hurry up and catch up." Miya said blushing as she turned around and flying to catch up and walk with Amara, Fūjin sighed as he walked a short distance behind them "Stuff like what?"

~*~

"Here we are~" Sang Amara, indicating to the building just in front of them, "This place serves the best food ever!" Fūjin watched Amara and Miya jumping up and down with the excitement as they she entered the restaurant. The inside of the restaurant was well decorated, it was clearly a wealthy business due to the fancy décor. "Right this way please~" As soon as the group were noticed a waiter came up to them then lead them away to a table. "Yo, Amara, Miya you guys go on ahead," Fūjin said as he firmly placed his hand on Haku's shoulder silently telling him he wanted to take this outside "Haku here asked me a question when we ran ahead of you guys so I need to answer it and ask him some myself ye know guy stuff, we'll be in soon." and with that he lead Haku outside.

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 25th November 2014, 2:29 pm

"Sure, come back quickly though- you need to order what you want," Smiled Amara, turning away to follow the waiter to the table with Miya. As she walked past the crowded tables and booths of the restaurant she wondered what Halu could have possibly asked Fujin and why he had asked anything- for he was not the friendliest of people. It was unusual for him to approach someone like that... As Amara was lost in suspicion she walked into the end of a table where people were eating, "Ouch!" Rubbing her hip frantically she apologized to the glaring family who had all paused eating. "Sorry, sorry! I didnt mean to!" She spoke quickly before jogging back to the waiter and Miya who had just come to a halt next to an empty booth.
    ~*~
    "So? What do you want" Glared Haku as he addressed Fujin, once they had both left the restaurant. "Dont lie to Amara again, I didnt ask you a question," he spoke in a harsh tone even though it was unnecessary. A cold gust of wind hit the two young men as they stood face to face.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 28th November 2014, 4:01 pm

"Sure, come back quickly though- you need to order what you want," Miya watched Fujin leaving looking a little upset but quickly ended smiling as she turned away to follow the waiter to the table with Amara. Not realising Amara was missing until she came jogging up to the table after the waiter had seated them looking quite flustered. "Are you okay Amara?" she asked before picking up a glass of water the waiter had poured and took a sip waiting for her response.

~*~
    "So? What do you want" Haku said as he addressed Fūjin glaring at him now that they were outside the restaurant "Don't lie to Amara again, I didn't ask you a question," Haku spoke to him in a harsh tone as if he was talking down scolding a child which caused him to scowling at the shape-shifting dragon growling and showing his teeth as cold gust of wind hit the two young men as they stood face to face. "Alright yea punk here what's up," Fūjin spoke in a harsh voice much deeper then his usual voice sounding draconic "You got a bone to pick with me and I want to know what it is! Sorry I lied to Amara trust me I ain't one for lying but I knew wouldn't come if I just asked also just a tip, if yea treat people like utter shite we are going to treat you the same way."

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 28th November 2014, 4:33 pm

"Are you okay Amara?" Asked Miya whilst reaching for one of the glasses of water that the waiter had filled on the table. "Yup, I am fine. Nothing worth worrying about," Smiled Amara whilst sipping on her own water and scanning the menu before her, her mind had completely left the topic of what Fujin and Haku could be speaking about and went on to thinking about which meal would fill her up the most. The waiter waited by the table patiently, awaiting their orders.
    ~*~
    Haku grinned as Fujin growled and showed his teeth, it was fun in Haku's opinion to wind Fujin up. "Alright yea punk here what's up," Fūjin spoke in a harsh voice much deeper than the voice he had used before when speaking to Amara, "You got a bone to pick with me and I want to know what it is! Sorry I lied to Amara trust me I ain't one for lying but I knew wouldn't come if I just asked also just a tip, if yea treat people like utter shite we are going to treat you the same way." Fujin scowled back at Haku, who was trying to seem un-bothered by Fujins accusations.
    "Well, Amara doesn't treat me like shit does she!" Responded Haku, cockily, shifting his position slightly, resting his weight on one foot and leaning to the side slightly- so that he looked relaxed.
    "I dont have a problem at all," He snarled, Fujin was managing to get to him, "I just don like people who are dicks. Pfft as if you are sorry for lying to Amara *mutters*no one ever is*. You should stay away from her," Haku was becoming tense again, his rage flaring inside of him "You're going to end up getting someone hurt."

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 4th December 2014, 4:35 pm

"Yup, I am fine. Nothing worth worrying about," Smiled Amara whilst sipping on her own water before Miya fell quite as she watched Amara scanning the menu before her leaving Miya to do the same, before she gave the waiter waited by the table patiently awaiting their orders. "I'll have this one please in the biggest portion you serve also when the man with brown hair come in only take his order of drink and ummm I'll have a pink lemonade~"

~*~

Haku grinned as Fūjin growled at him whilst he showed his teeth, who was trying to seem un-bothered by the accusations of his scolding "Well, Amara doesn't treat me like shit does she!" Haku responded cockily shifting his position slightly, resting his weight on one foot and leaning to the side slightly looking relaxed "I don't have a problem at all," He said snarling at Fūjin who was managing to get to him "I just don like people who are dicks. Pfft as if you are sorry for lying to Amara *mutters*no one ever is*. You should stay away from her," Haku told him becoming tense Fūjin could see his rage flaring inside of him "You're going to end up getting someone hurt." Fūjin looked at Haku confused and slightly annoyed "What the hell are you on about why the hell would I hurt anybody?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 18th December 2014, 5:21 am

"Oooh! I love pink lemonade! I haven't had any in ages!" Sang Amara to Miya, she could almost hear Haku's comment she knew him that well, it would be some thing along the lines off; Eww pink is gross why would anyone even want to drink some fake coloured lemonade anyway. Amara smiled and looked up at the waiter, "Two more glasses of pink lemonade please! Oh and make them large." She thought it'd be funny to see Haku's reaction when a glass of fizzing pink liquid was placed before him and he was expected to drink it. A small giggle escaped Amaras lips as she imagined the expression on his face.
    "Hmmm..." Amara scanned the menu once more, deciding on what she wanted to order and what Haku would want, "Can I please get some Sunomono for Haku. For me... Um... Some Yakitori without beer obviously, a bowl of Sukiyaki... Oh and a nice big portion of Ramen... And some Monja pork..." Amara continued going down the menu, adding almost anything that contained meat onto her order. By the time she had finished she had ordered everything she wanted the waiter was staring at her in surprise.
    ~*~

"What the hell are you on about why the hell would I hurt anybody?"
    Fujin looked rather confused which annoyed Haku even more. "Look you're the one who brought me out here in the first place to speak to you, so don't act like you don't know what this is about," He snarled and showed his teeth in a way he would do if he was in his dragon form.
    "Hmph, I cant stand you. You completely repulse me," Growled Haku over his shoulder as he turned his back on Fujin and went back into the restaurant.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 23rd December 2014, 9:31 pm

"Oooh! I love pink lemonade! I haven't had any in ages!" Miya listened to Amara sing, Miya smiled with her tail waving in response "Wel I have no memory of ever having it in this age or my younger age so I am looking forward to it~" she said replying to Amara who didn't seem to be listening as Miya watched her smile as she looked up at the waiter making her order "Two more glasses of pink lemonade please! Oh and make them large." Miya tilted her head confused as a small giggle escaped Amaras lips before she continued to order "Can I please get some Sunomono for Haku. For me... Um... Some Yakitori without beer obviously, a bowl of Sukiyaki... Oh and a nice big portion of Ramen... And some Monja pork..." A bead of sweat went down the back of Miya's head as she listened to Amara as she continued going down the menu, adding almost anything that contained meat onto her order "Wow you are more of a carnivore than I am, ya know~" Miya giggled whilst unknowing thinking aloud showing her fox like canine teeth.

~*~

Haku suddenly seemed to become even more annoyed with him then he was before leaving Fujin even more confused then he already was when Haku began to snarl showing his teeth in a way he would do if he was in his dragon form. "Look you're the one who brought me out here in the first place to speak to you, so don't act like you don't know what this is about,"
    "Well you're the one who ain't making no sense, I mean come on. You say your problem with me is that you think I will hurt Amara when I barley know the chick telling me to stay away from her which I don't mind if yea reason which better be a damn god one after accusing me of hurting somebody!" As Haka didn't even hear him Haku continued to speak still snarling "Hmph, I cant stand you. You completely repulse me," the dragon-boy-thing growled at him from over its shoulder as he turned his back on Fūjin and went back into the restaurant. "Geez what's his problem?!" Fujin asked as he walked back into the restaurant a short while after Haku so he would be able to walk in cool calm and collected as if he had never spoke to Haku.

~*~

Miya's ears perked up when a second time after Haku walked in but this time she could smell a familiar scent that made her kneel in her seat looking behind her to see her partner walk in making her huge white fluffy tail wag back and forth making it look like she had nine tails. "Fūjin~" she called over to him waving as the waiter returned placing the drinks that had been ordered onto the table while swapping out the pitcher of water for a fresh one "We are over here~" Once Fūjin sat down next to her and ordered a green tea from the waitress while being confused as in why she wouldn't take his order Miya giggled, then suddenly looking shocked she poofed into a pink cloud of smoke and once the smoke cleared Miya sat there next to Fujin as a seven year old looking confused for a moment before seeing her pink lemonade and began to chug it done. She gasped for at the end the grinning "Ummm~ Yummy~" she said giggling before she jumped in her seat alittle as a *hic* escaped her mouth.

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 31st December 2014, 6:27 pm

Miya's ears perked up when a second time as Haku followed by Fujin came into view, which annoyed Amara quite a bit for some unknown reason. Miya kneeled in her seat looking behind her to watch the two boys as they made their way over to the table. Her huge white fluffy tail wagged back and forth making it look like she had nine tails. At the site of the tail Amaras eyes flashed, her huntress instincts kicking in, and her hand almost shot forward. However she managed to restrain herself, wondering what on earth had just happened to her- she didn't know much about her huntress heritage. "Fūjin~" Miya called over to Fujin a glass was placed down on the table by her. A similar one was handed to Amara. "We are over here~"

Moments later Fujin was sat next to Miya and Haku next to Amara, both pairs facing each other. Both Amara and Miya drank their pink lemonade happily whilst Fujin looked confused and Haku glared at Fujin with a look of disgust on his face. "Mmm.. Haku... Quit staring... Its rude..." Amara spoke in breaths in between taking large swigs of her drink. Right after she had said this Miya poofed into a pink cloud of smoke and once the smoke cleared Miya reappeared sat there next to Fujin as a seven year old looking confused for a moment before noticing the lemonade in front or her. Amara watched with narrowed eyes as Miya gasped once her drink had been finished and grinned "Ummm~ Yummy~" A second later an annoyingly adorable "Hic" escaped her mouth and she jumped up in her seat slightly. Haku rolled his eyes at Amara as a result of Miyas actions, Amara nodded in response, knowing exactly what he was thinking.
    It was only natural for the two of them to be able to communicate in this way, they had been together for years and therefore almost knew everything about each other. Well neither of them knew that much about Amara's past but Haku knew how she behaved and thought... Most of the time.

"Ugh when is the food coming. I am starving!" Haku complained loudly and threw his head back in frustration.
    "Soon. Quit whining, its not like you eat decent meals anyway~ just your leaf rubbish," Laughed Amara.
    "Pfft its healthier than what you eat," Retorted Haku in a rather nasty tone.
    "Whats that supposed to mean!?!?!"
    "It means that you eat waaaay too much. Not only that, but you only eat meat and sweet things, if you carry on this way no one will ever find you attractive." Haku probably didnt mean to hurt Amara's feelings and confidence but he did. She glared at him for a moment or two before folding her arms across her chest, turning away and frowning. "Seriously?" Questioned Haku, staring at her back which was now to him, "You're pulling a tantrum? Over my comments on what you eat?"
    "Its not that baka, hmph," Muttered Amara, thinking about whether what Haku had said about her appearance was true or not.
    "Whatever~" Sighed Haku whilst inspecting his kimono, not caring about her feelings that much at the present moment in time for he thought the situation was rather ridiculous.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 25th January 2015, 12:26 am

Fūjin still confused as in why Haku was glaring at him with a look of disgust on his face, when Amara spoke up "Mmm.. Haku... Quit staring... Its rude..." he listened  as she spoke in breaths in between taking large swigs of her drink. Fūjin received his green tea and a pot so he could refill it himself and began to calmly sipping his tea when the sound of Miya saying "Ummm~ Yummy~"  followed a second later by a "Hic~" Fūjin looked at Miya and then looked back across the table looking unsurprised at the fact Miya's age has changed to see Haku rolling his eyes at Amara as she nodded in response leaving him to wonder what they were thinking.
    "Ugh when is the food coming. I am starving!" Fūjin ignored Haku's as  complained loudly who threw his head back in frustration as Fūjin sipped looking to be at peace.
    "Soon. Quit whining, its not like you eat decent meals anyway~ just your leaf rubbish," Laughed Amara.
    "Pfft its healthier than what you eat,"
    "Whats that supposed to mean!?!?!"
    "It means that you eat waaaay too much. Not only that, but you only eat meat and sweet things, if you carry on this way no one will ever find you attractive." Amara glared at Haku for a moment or two before folding her arms across her chest, turning away and frowning, leaving Fūjin to feel as if he was in an awkward position while Miya was gulping away at her lemonade "That was a little harsh there mate." Fūjin commented though was completely ignored as Haku and Amara continued on "Seriously?" Questioned Haku, staring at her back which was now to him, "You're pulling a tantrum? Over my comments on what you eat?"
    "Its not that baka, hmph,"
    "Whatever~" Sighed Haku whilst inspecting his kimono, Fujin sighed as Miya giggled "They are funny aren't they Fūjin? leaving Fujin to sigh "As if we are one to talk Miya, we probably seem just as an odd pair to them as they do to you." Miya puffed out her cheeks, stood up on her chair and stomped her foot "I'm not weird!"
    "Alright, alright calm down...so to pass the time Amara, Haku how did you too meet?"

Music:
    Voices:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 26th January 2015, 7:22 am

Miya giggled once Amara and Haku had shut up, "They are funny aren't they Fūjin? Fujin sighed "As if we are one to talk Miya, we probably seem just as an odd pair to them as they do to you." Miya then puffed her cheeks out in response and stood up on her chair, stomping her foot "I'm not weird!" Amara smirked a little at their exchange, Fujin was right, they were a little odd but that was okay. It made her feel a little more comfortable around the two who were almost strangers but she already considered them as friends... Actually they were probably the only people who spent more than five minutes speaking to her at a time, apart from Haku of course.

"Alright, alright calm down...so to pass the time Amara, Haku how did you too meet?" Fujin seemed to want to fill in the now slightly awkward silence with a semi-personal question. Amara shrugged, the question didn't really bother her. It is not like the subject of meeting Haku is something that would upset her... However the fact she had lost her parents and her memory did fill her with a little sadness.

Haku instantly sensed that Amara might not be too happy discussing the subject of her past and looked over at her, their eyes locking for a brief moment before he turned away as she nodded her head slightly. She clearly didnt mind speaking to Fujin about her past, she probably thought it wouldn't upset her. But Haku knew this was not true. Amara thought she was stronger than what she was, she thought that she could deal with the fact that she had no one in her life but Haku anymore.

"Well he found me on the streets actually as embarrassing as that is. I didnt really know how I got there on the streets, in fact I still don't know.. heh... Neither does Haku, he just found me in bloodied clothes and curled up on the path actually." Both Amara and Haku laughed at this, it was odd to imagine Amara in such a position. "And that is it really. He took me back to where he lived and I grew up with him. He may be a douche bag-
    "HEY!"
    "-Sorry- But he has looked after me for as long as I can remember even when he didn't have to," Amara lowered her voice, not wanting to show thanks to him and be too loud about it.

Haku smirked upon hearing Amara speak quietly to Fujin but decided to keep it to himself that he had heard. However he had noticed that she didn't mention the main aspect of her stories," "Are you not going to tell him about-"
    "Shut up!" Amara interjected and shot a cold glare towards Haku.

Amara's Themes:
    Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 1st February 2015, 6:32 pm

Fujin instantly sensed that Amara might not be too happy discussing the subject of how she an Haku met and immediately felt bad for asking seeing how the two of them locked eyes for a brief moment before Haku turned away as she nodded her head slightly. "It's okay if it is a touchy subject then you don't need to I understand." Regardless of what he said Amara still answered his question "Well he found me on the streets actually as embarrassing as that is. I didn't really know how I got there on the streets, in fact I still don't know.. heh... Neither does Haku, he just found me in bloodied clothes and curled up on the path actually." He sipped his tea as he watched both Amara and Haku laughed at this, he had to admit it was odd to imagine Amara in such a position looking at her now she looked something like a hunter and someone who could live in the wilderness or on the streets with ease. "And that is it really. He took me back to where he lived and I grew up with him. He may be a douche bag-"
    "HEY!"
    "-Sorry- But he has looked after me for as long as I can remember even when he didn't have to,"
    "Are you not going to tell him about-"
    "Shut up!" there story ended when Amara interjected and shot a cold glare towards Haku, bringing the silence to the table that also brought a cold feeling with it, moments later the waitress returned with their food placing everyone's orders in front of them. Not noticing he didn't get any food Fujin smiled looking at the two of them "If you like I could tell you how I met Miya."

Music:
    Voices:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:14 am