Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private)

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Private The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private)

Post by Melyre 19th January 2015, 10:56 am

Melyre was walking around Rose Garden with her backpack.She was with a sad face she had been like that for weeks,she had left without a word and finally thought of returning.From her mind were passing a lot of things,mainly thoughts about the guild if there are new members and if she is removed from the team.She walked around the park and sat down at a bench there weren't a lot of people passing by it was rather quiet and lonely in the cold night,only the lights were shining bright in the night.She relaxed on the bench and closet her eyes,again thoughts of what had made her leave came rushing in her head and she kept her sad expression..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private) If8ys9w
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private)

Post by Kenshi 19th January 2015, 12:28 pm

Kenshi Soretsu, the Amethyst Shadow, was walking at a sedate pace through the streets of Rose Garden, contemplating. He was contemplating the guild he had joined. It was full of life and love, and it was perfect for him. He had already created a team, named Astral Blight, that had three other members. He was currently looking for a fourth. In his contemplations, he was not paying very much attention to where he was placing his feet. As such, he could not avoid the small rock that caught the front of his sandal and sent him flying forward. Had he been paying attention, his Dragon Slayer reflexes could have allowed him to turn the fall into a flip. But he had not been paying attention, so his momentum carried him forward, headlong into a girl's chest. His momentum was great enough to carry the girl to the ground. Kenshi lay there, face down in the poor girl's chest, for several seconds, utterly stunned by this happenstance. Then, realizing what he  was laying on, he scrambled to his feet, a blush coloring his cheeks pink. He made a low, Japanese-style bow to the girl he had stumbled into and stuttered "M-my sincerest apologies, miss. I-I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." The girl, he noticed, had long black hair and red eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private) PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private)

Post by Melyre 19th January 2015, 8:55 pm

Melyre was still relaxing with closed eyes when she suddenly was brought down to the ground.She had a heavy pressure on her chest part and when she opened  her eyes she saw a man with his head in her chest.She blushed incredibly the moments she saw what was happening.After the man stood up and apologized she stood up and brought her hands in front of her hips and her face was still red ''I-its n-not a big problem''if she hadn't been with closed eyes this may have not happened.After she finished she looked up at him and blushed a bit more he was quite handsome and yet so familiar '' Do i know you from somewhere?'' she asked.She wanted to find who he is,he was looking really familiar or she was just imagining things.

The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private) If8ys9w
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 19th January 2015, 9:04 pm

Kenshi blinked after the girl asked him if she knew him from somewhere. She seemed to be handling the situation remarkably well, despite the very obvious blush. He bowed once more, then made his introduction. "I am Kenshi Soretsu, the Amethyst Shadow of Sabertooth. Or should I say, the Poison Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth." After he said this, he Turned to the side and rolled up the sleeve of his kimono, revealing his purple guild mark set proudly on his right shoulder. As he did so, flicked his eyes quickly up and down her figure. She was quite cute, to be frank. Then, realizing his perfunctory glance at her body had only deepened his blush, and quite possibly had been noticed, he looked away with some uncomfortableness and willed his face to return to its normal hue and state.

The Reaper and The Poison Dragon Slayer (Kenshi and Melyre Social/private) PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 19th January 2015, 9:44 pm

"I'm Melyre Sanguine a member from Sabertooht '' she said as she showed him her her left upper arm were in the middle in crimson was staying her guild mark.She tried to think were she knew that name.Her mind went passed countless places where she had met people,but nothing really sparked anything either she had forgotten or she was imagining things which would have put her in an embarrassing situation with what happened earlier.The blush was staying on her face and she got a glimpse to see him that he had a little blush too before he looked away  "W-want to go for a walk''she asked embarrassed a little.

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 19th January 2015, 9:59 pm

"You are also a member of Sabertooth? That is interesting..." Kenshi muttered after Melyre had introduced herself. He knew that name, that face. He had seen her around the guild hall. Lurking in the dark corners of the guild hall and watching the members was a hobby of his. "You're a member of Hikari-san's team, aren't you? Forsaken Shadows?" he asked, just before she asked him if he wanted to take a walk. "I would love to take a walk with you, Melyre-san." he said, then offered her his arm to take hold of. It was an old-fashioned gesture that hearkened right back to the Middle Ages, and a gesture with which Kenshi was well acquainted and comfortable with. He didn't realize that the gesture was outdated, and might come across wrong.

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 20th January 2015, 7:09 am

He muttered something but she couldn't hear him,so she skipped that away as he asked if she was from Hika-chan's team '' I was,probably i'm not anymore sense i left for sometime."she said that and hided her sad expression,there was still a faint blush on her and she took the hand he had extended forward.His hand was warm and she put on a smile on her face.''Where do you want to go?"she said as she pulled him along the road.It was the first time in a week or two when she last put on a true smile.

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 20th January 2015, 9:35 am

Kenshi smiled as Melyre took his proffered hand. "I do not have any preferences for where we walk." he said. He glanced down at the ground and discovered that his reverse-bladed katana, Setsudan, hand come off of his belt when he fell. In a swift, neat maneuver, he slid the sword onto his foot and flicked it up, catching it in his free hand. He then clipped the sheathe to his belt where it belonged, on his left hip. He then grinned at Melyre and said "You ready?"

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 20th January 2015, 12:51 pm

'' Welp we can just walk around the park'' she said and watched how he sheathed and was amazed at how he sheathed his sword.After he was done she pulled him trough the park where there weren't a lot of people,and soon she stopped pulling him and walked by his side.''So are you in a team or something,''she asked,she wanted to know a little bit more about him.''I'm tired''She said as she pulled him to sit on a bench with her,closing her eyes she slowly took a deep breath before breathing out and opening her red eyes and looking at the moon '' Its so beautiful out hare ''she said and looked at Kenshi's eyes

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 4th February 2015, 8:10 pm

((OOC: I'm really sorry for not posting on this. I got busy with school (and writing fanfics), but now I'm (mostly) back.))

Kenshi grinned as Melyre pulled him around the park. She was pretty forceful, and he liked it. When she asked if he was in a team, he grinned wider. "As a matter of fact, Melyre-san, I am the leader of a team called Astral Blight." he said. When Melyre sat on a bench, saying that she was tired, he sat next to her, still holding her hand.
    "So, Melyre-san, what kind of magic do you use?" he asked, trying to initiate a conversation.

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 5th February 2015, 5:32 am

'' That's cool '' she said as he told her that he was a team leader, and grinned when he asked her about her magic '' I use requip magic.Requip:The Reaper,it specializes with armors for different situations and spell weapons, mainly chained scythes and swords '' she said with a little smile '' Umm..I'm eager to ask,sense i'm probably not in the old team anymore, could i join your team if there is a spot open. '' she asked a little embarrassed but still kept looking at him and holding his hand.

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 14th February 2015, 1:53 pm

"That sounds like cool magic." said Kenshi aloud, then thought to himself,
    A Requip user? She'd be a great addition to the team." He was saved the trouble of asking her about joining his team when she asked herself.
    "I would love to have you join, Melyre-san. We do indeed have an open spot, and you would fit right in."

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 17th February 2015, 12:54 pm

''Great'' she exclaimed after Kenshi told her that she could join and swung her legs up and down on the bench in excitement.''So can you tell me something about yourself?'' she asked trying to pull up a conversation.

(Sry if its not so much couldn't think of much >.<)

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi 17th February 2015, 1:21 pm

"Hmm..." Kenshi said, thinking. "Well, for one, I aspire to become the strongest mage I can be, so I can help others through my strength. Another thing is my favorite drink is red wine mixed with hemlock. Not a drink I would recommend for anyone else, as hemlock is deadly toxic to most people." he said with a slight chuckle. And my favorite food is a steak pie laced with black mamba venom."

Battle Theme:
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 19th February 2015, 9:56 am

'' Wow '' was the only thing she said, she was amused from all the toxic he was taking in his body, but then again he was immune to it do to being a dragonslayer. '' Umm...are you dating someone '' she asked with all her will power and looked down at her hips in embarrassment. She really wanted to know, but still thought why did she ask him so suddenly.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:09 pm