Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre]

Tai Long
    Tai Long

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eltanin (A.K.A. Celestial Dragon Aspect)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] Empty The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre]

Post by Tai Long 24th November 2014, 8:45 pm

Tai Long was walking through the streets of Rose Garden, enjoying the sights. Rose Garden was his favorite place in the human realm, so he spent a lot of time there. He consequently knew the maze-like streets like the back of his hand. He was wandering down one of the lesser-known side streets, the 'road less traveled by,' as humans would call it. There was as much to see down the alleys as in the main thoroughfares. Tonight, as it was near eleven pm, however, he was not interested in any of that. His attention was fixed on the sky, more specifically the stars. As his eyes traced the shape of the constellation Draco, his fingers traced the same shape on his belt. As his attention was not on where he was going, it was almost inevitable that he would run into someone. And, seconds later, he did. He ran full on into someone, and recoiled in surprise so hard, he fell over. As he slowly stood up, rubbing his behind, he looked at the person he had run into. It was a girl with black hair past her waist. "I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] Finalresized_zpsd7ed93ea

Jobs Completed

D-rank - 0||C-rank - 0||B-rank - 0||A-rank - 0||S-rank - 0||SS-rank - 0||10-year - 0||100-year - 0

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] Empty Re: The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre]

Post by Melyre 25th November 2014, 10:53 am

Melyre was walking around Rose Garden as usual when she was there, enjoying the cool air and looking at the shops for something to grab her attention. Suddenly she was brought down to the ground and her black hair covered her face, she was about to say something, but the man apologized first. She moved the hair that was covering her face and stand up to see a red haired man at her age had bumped into her '' No problem, i was a little distracted sorry '' she said to him sheepishly, looking at his looks with a little red on her cheeks.
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] Empty Re: The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre]

Post by Tai Long 25th November 2014, 11:14 am

Tai's observant eyes, trained with over a thousand years of practice, quickly noticed that the girl he had bumped into was checking him out and blushing at the same time. He smirked and chuckled- inwardly of course, it wouldn't do him well to let her know what he was about to do-, then held his hand out to her in a gesture of friendship and reconciliation. "My name's Tai. Tai Long." he said to introduce himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] Finalresized_zpsd7ed93ea

Jobs Completed

D-rank - 0||C-rank - 0||B-rank - 0||A-rank - 0||S-rank - 0||SS-rank - 0||10-year - 0||100-year - 0

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 25th November 2014, 12:33 pm

Melyre was trying to hide her blushing but she just couldn't. ''Melyre. Melyre Sanguine from Sabertooth '' she said and extended her hand to return the gesture. '' Umm..w-what brings you hare '' said the black haired girl still blushing not knowing what else to say to him, she just couldn't lay eyes off him, this was the first time something like this ever happened to her and she was a bit nervous not knowing why she couldn't stop blushing or think of something better to say to him.

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] If8ys9w
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 25th November 2014, 1:48 pm

"Melyre, hmm? That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." Tai said. She would be able to notice that his body temperature seemed to be at least 30 degrees higher than the average human's through the slight contact the handshake offered. He held the shake a bit longer than culture recommended, just so she would have a few more moments to feel his abnormally high temperature. "You want to get a drink or something? The least I can do to make up for knocking you over is to buy you a drink." he said, smiling charmingly.

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 25th November 2014, 2:05 pm

'' Thank you '' Melyre said blushing more at his compliment, as her hand started to fell very warm all of a sudden. As he held her hand a little longer she knew that sudden warm of her hand was coming from his,she shrugged that of her mind at the moment as he asked her to go with him and have a drink '' Sure, i don't mind, lead the way '' she finished and smiled at him, she was going to ask him later why hes body temperature was higher then normal people's is, which made her want to learn more about him.

The Great Dragon Meets the Reaper [Social|Tai Long and Melyre] If8ys9w
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 25th November 2014, 2:32 pm

Tai grinned, then lead Melyre to his favorite bar, seeming to forget to let go of her hand. "So, you're a mage too? And a guild one, too. That's fancy. Me, I don't have a guild, and I don't really care for them either. But as for my magic, well, that's the cool part. I use Celestial Dragon Aspect magic. It's like Dragon Slayer magic, but I can't eat my element. Which is fine, since my element is space. I'd have a hard time eating that." Tai rambled to Melyre. He knew that it was a pack of lies, but he didn't feel guilt. It was the same pack of lies he'd been telling for years. A few minutes later, they arrived at the place, where he finally let go of her hand and opened the door for her.

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 25th November 2014, 8:32 pm

Melyre noticed that they were holding hands all the way to the bar Tai was leading her, which to the eyes of people who don't know them or not that well would think they are a couple, but that didn't really bother her. '' That sound's cool '' exclaimed the black haired girl as Tai finished his explanation about his magic '' I use Requip magic. Requip:The Reaper, i use mainly swords or chained mini dark scythes for combat and most of my armors give me the ability to fly '' she said as Tai opened the door for her at the bar that they were going to drink and entered.
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 29th November 2014, 7:05 pm

"Requip, huh? That sounds super cool, and fun too." Tai said as he followed Melyre into the bar. Taking the lead once more, he walked over to a booth in a shadowy corner. Only moments after they were seated did the barmaid appear at their table to take their orders. This was because Tai was well known here as an excellent tipper. Tai looked up at her and said "The usual for me, and whatever the lady wants. Her order is on me." As the barmaid smirked slightly, Tai turned back to Melyre, saying "Order whatever you want and I'll pay. Don't worry about the cost, I've got plenty of Jewels."

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 30th November 2014, 4:11 am

Melyre looked around the bar while they were waiting for someone to come and take there order which was not long as in a few moments a barmaid had come and Tai ordered for himself, and it seemed that he came here often. '' A glass of whisky for me '' said the black haired girl to the barmaid and he took off. '' I presume you come hare often, and if i may ask why was your body temperature then normal is it because of your magic, if you don't want to tell me its not a problem. '' she said. She really wanted to know but if he didn't want to tell her she has no right to push him to tell her.
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 2nd December 2014, 6:18 pm

"My body heat? Tai said, feigning surprise at being asked. In reality, he knew she would ask sooner or later. Smirking internally, he replied, "My unnaturally high body heat is indeed the result of my magic." He was intentionally vague, hoping she would inquire further. Moments later, the barmaid returned with their drinks, handing a bottle of rum to Tai and a glass of whiskey to Melyre. He nodded his thanks to the barmaid, then tossed her a small sack of Jewels. "That'll cover the drinks, I think. Whatever's left, you can keep." he said, knowing that the bag contained well over twice the amount the drinks cost. The barmaid smiled gratefully back at him, knowing just as well as him the contents of the bag. She then left to tend to other customers, and Tai unstoppered his bottle and took a large swig.

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 2nd December 2014, 9:33 pm

Melyre took a sip from her drink pondering if he was saying the truth when he said it a different tone. '' There is something your not telling me, i've studied the dragon slayer magic but it never said that one can have higher body heat then others, and you said your exactly like a dragon slayer except that you can't eat your element because its space itself. '' she said and took another sip. Her eyes trailed of from feet to head of Tai's body to see if she will find something more about the man, taking sips from her drink as she inspected him, she couldn't see much from the angle she was. Before she knew it while inspecting him she had finished her drink.
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 3rd December 2014, 6:33 pm

Inwardly, Tai grinned. Melyre had done everything he had expected her to. Now was time for the big reveal...
    Outwardly, Tai appeared disgruntled, mouthing a curse word while avoiding Melyre's eyes. [color:242f=3366FF]"Well, you got me. There is something I'm not telling you. You're very perceptive, aren't you? I guess I gotta tell you, then." He sighed, then leaned over the table. As he did so, he deliberately allowed an old iron key on a leather thong to slip from below his collar and swing freely. Tai looked down at it and cursed again, as the key shimmered and became silver. [color:242f=3366FF]"Crap.. I didn't mean for that to happen... and right as the illusion wears off.. Tai muttered in apparent distress. Upon closer inspection, the key would appear to be very elaborately detailed, with an engraving on it that resembled a curvy line with a circle on it. Tai hurriedly took hold of it and made to stuff it back down his shirt.

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 3rd December 2014, 9:02 pm

She got a glimpse of the key as it became silver before Tai hiding it, she had seen those keys they were celestial keys which only meant one thing '' Tai your a celestial being '' she said calmly with not a bit of worry of something happening, she was only shocked a little at first when she saw the key. '' Now i know why your body heat is so high '' she smiled at Tai, she didn't care what he was, she was felling something when she was around him, which made her confused not knowing what, but the felling was rather good. '' So Tai want to go for a walk? '' she said putting yet another smile on her face she wanted to learn even more about him, not that she didn't want before that, but now even more.
    Tai Long
    Tai Long

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Long 5th December 2014, 3:01 pm

"I am indeed a Celestial Spirit. Draco the Dragon, to be exact." Tai said with a fake smile. "That's why I can do this." he said, holding out his arm. With a small pulse of magic, his arm turned into that of a dragon. The scales were small and purple, edged with red and gold. Each finger was tipped with a razor-sharp, inch-long talon. After a few seconds, he changed his arm back to normal. He smiled when she asked about a walk, then said "I would love to take a walk. Let me just finish my drink first." He took the bottle of rum and drank the rest of in a few swallows. "Ok, let's go now." he said as he stood.

Jobs Completed

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 5th December 2014, 4:15 pm

Melyre looked in amusement as Tai's hand changed '' Wow amazing '' she prized as she looked at the now dragon arm, that he shortly after showing her turned back to his human one. Melyre waited for Tai to finish his drink and when he did and stood up, she got up next to him and started walking in a random direction after exiting the bar with him leading to a park where there weren't a lot of people. Unknown to her, her hand had slid and grabbed onto Tai's as they walked around Rose Garden.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:48 am