Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private]

Kodai Venator
    Kodai Venator

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Huntsman Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private] Empty The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private]

Post by Kodai Venator 19th November 2014, 10:10 am

Kodai was walking through the streets of Rose Garden, enjoying the cold night air. It was around eleven, and the sky was bright with stars. Looking down, Kodai realized that he was shirtless. How he never remembered to put on his tunic when going on his nighttime stroll through Rose Garden, Kodai did not know. All he did know was that he found himself bare-chested in the garden time after time. He shrugged. Not like anyone was going to care. They've seen much weirder things in the streets of Rose Garden than a shirtless man. Lost in thoughts of the last time he was here, he bumped into someone. Brought suddenly down to earth, Kodai blinked, then bowed. "My apologies. I was not paying attention to where I was going. I beg your pardon." he said to the person he had run into.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private] Uisdvb10
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private] Empty Re: The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private]

Post by Melyre 20th November 2014, 9:08 am

Melyre was walking around in Rose Garden she just finished eating and started to walk around the town and enjoy the fresh night air till she came at halt in front of a window looking at a shop with sweats in it , but soon she started to walk around the streets of Rose Garden enjoying the night at the magical town . 

She walked around the town till someone didn't bump into her making her almost fall to the ground . She was about to say something but he apologized before ''My apologize too ,if a was looking ,i may not bumped into you''  the black haired girl said and inspected the stranger infront of her ''Are you a mage and why are you bare-chested? ".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Huntsman and the Reaper [Social|Kodai and Melyre|Private] If8ys9w

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:10 pm