Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Skill: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Skill:

Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd October 2014, 3:37 am

Zhu looked around the Island he was on with a great smile on his face. He knew that this was the place for him to do this special kind of training. He was only too happy to be here, and he was able to finally put himself to work. This was going to be his most difficult training yet. He had learned of a way to make himself even stronger while still obtaining his Voin points. He was waiting for one man in particular however on this dark island. This man was the only man in the guild that Zhu acknowledged as his equal. This was entirely due to the fact that he and this man had fought together and shed blood together. He was waiting for Kihia the Ice Knight of Lamia Scale.

He wanted to see the Ice Knight Zhu was starting to feel isolated from the rest of Lamia Scale. Not many had chosen to intereact with him, but still he was forever the loyal warrior. He took another look at his surroundings to ground himself in the future and in what he had to do at the moment. He was outside of the port town and didn't bother to stay in the town. With his sword on his hip he imagined he would make a rather frightful sight to the common folk. So instead he was going to wait for Kihia out here. As he waited he slowly drew his new standard sword. He was going to do what he always did. He pulled out his whetstone and began to sharpen the blade even in it's weaker form. All he had to do now was play the waiting game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Kihia 22nd October 2014, 3:28 pm

Kihia was sitting in the pilot’s seat of the Ikarones as it flew through the air headed towards then infamous Shadow Island at Mach 4. “Sir, if you want to get onto the designated landing site, I suggest you board your PDC.” Kihia sighed, “Alright Icer, take control, wait on my signal for when we are ready to head back.” Kihia got up from the pilots seat and grabbed his weapons and walked over to his personal Deployment capsule. He stored his weapons into the storage compartment and got in and closed the hatch, “Send me off Icer!” Then suddenly he felt the gravity shift as he was shot out from the bottom of the ship towards the island, he grunted a bit, but waited for his entry.

In a few moments the capsule crashed into the ground and sent up a ton of dirt and dust, forming a small crater in the ground. Kihia stood in the pod for a moment, before opening it and walking out… these things are worth every jewel I put into that ship…. Kihia then went and recovered his weapons from the pod and looked around the area and sighed, “However… I get the feeling the pods shouldn’t be ejected at Mach speed that often…” He then started to walk up the crater wall and got to the top to look for Zhu Feng, when he saw him, Kihia nodded in greeting and said, “Hello Zhu, I hope you are ready.” Kihia then sheathed his weapons and waited for Zhu Fengs response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Kihisi10
    Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private] 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Zhu Feng's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by ZhuFeng 23rd October 2014, 5:45 am

Zhu was rather worried about the fact that it seemed to take Kihia a bit longer than he thought it should to arrive. Still he was going to wait as long as he needed to in order to meet up with the Ice Knight. He heard the pod long before he saw it however and the sound caused him to stand up and look around very concerned. At last he looked up to see the pod coming down and he flooded Tessaiga with his magic cuasing it to take it's true form. As the pod neared he stood ready.

He realized however that he was far too close and he dove away as the explosive force hit the ground and caused the crater. He quickly surged up to his feet once more however and readied himself. Upon seeing Kihia coming up from the crater he frowned and gently let Tessaiga revert back to it's first form before he sheathed his blade "Well....Kihia you make a bit more flashy of an entrance than I remember my commrade." He looked past his teammate and at the pod "Do I even dare ask about what that thing is or where it came from? Or shall we get started right away?" He smiled and relaxed himself a bit before he nodded his head "Right down to business. That is definately one thing I like about you my friend. So tell me do you have any plans in mind? Or perhaps you wish to know what I have in store for this particular training?"

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 24th October 2014, 8:22 am

Kihia smiled, and looked back at the pod, “This pod is a special deployment capsule that I had made along with four others for my ship, The Ikarones… you will be seeing her later on.” Kihia then realized how close he must have been to hitting Zhu he bowed in apology, “Sorry if I almost landed on you Zhu, Still trying to get use to the deployment system." He then stood up and looked at Zhu, he had a new sword at his side, Kihia then walked over and looked at the forest, it seemed to be cloaked in eternal night.

“So Zhu, what is your goal for this training… I would like to know that before we precede with any of our plans…”
    Kihia waited for Zhu Feng’s response, it had been sometime since they had done their hunting mission together, so he wasn’t fully aware of what all Zhu Feng had been through during that time. He then listened to the area, hearing the various monster cries of the island, What creatures lurk on an island of eternal night… creatures that would be nocturnal by their very nature… these creatures will be on the hunt as soon as they sensed our presence… thankfully Zhu and I have some hunting experience… and I always can call on Icer for air support or extraction… Kihia then looked down at his left wrist making sure the communication bracelet was still on hand, he then turned around and looked back at Zhu to see what he wanted to do.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 24th October 2014, 12:52 pm

Zhu shook his head lightly "No worries about the landing. If it had hit me I would've deserved that." he then looked out into the forest with a great smile on his face "I am here to hunt two creatures above any other. You see the great Scorekeeper's light has shown me a way to steal the appearance and power of various creatures. There are two kinds that are here on this Island that I want to hunt. If I kill them and take their power, the Scorekeeper will grant me their forms and power." If Kihia looked over Zhu's body he would see several burns, many more scars, and even the Lamia Scale emblem had a slash through the center of it that had scared over. Clearly a lot had happened since the last time Kihia had seen the Warrior.

He looked to Kihia with a smile "Being that you and I hunted the giant lion together I couldn't ask for a better commrade to help me with this endeavor. However, I must ask that when I find the creatures you leave them to me, and me alone. If I don't slay them then the Scorekeeper won't give me the power I seek." He looks back to the forest with a smirk on his face "This promises to be a lot of fun, with many Voin points for the both of us." he holds his new sword as he walks into the forest with a determined and blood thirsty look on his face.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 27th October 2014, 5:41 pm

Kihia stood there and walked over to Zhu, frowning at the injuries he saw that were visible that weren’t there on his last mission Kihia had with Zhu. He thought about Zhu Feng’s goal for this training, Sounds similar to a takeover…. However I have the feeling it won’t be just like it… Kihia stood there for a moment thinking over the concept. Kihia’s thoughts then went to Zhu’s many scars, wondering what battles he has fought since their last meeting. He sighed, I thought I was often reckless… But it seems Zhu seems to take the award hands down… Kihia sighed and walked over to the forest edge trying to figure out what the best plan should be taken for this training. “So what are the two creatures we are here to hunt?” Kihia waited a moment longer waiting for Zhu’s response and stared out into the forest of eternal night. He stood there for a moment longer when a rather important thought crossed his mind. “Zhu… may I inquire if you have tried to practice this skill before? Lets say on a Vulcan?” Kihia waited for a long moment waiting on Zhu’s response, Kihia was unsure on this technique, but he trusted in Zhu Feng, in terms of the knowledge he seemed to have. Kihia wasn’t sure what was going to transpire on this venture, but he was certain of one thing. He was going to protect Zhu Feng, Kihia was going to try his best not let him get hurt that much anymore while he is with him.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 28th October 2014, 11:48 pm

Zhu smiled as he walked through the forest nodding his head lightly "We are here to hunt an angel, and a minotaur. The angel i've been tracking for quite some time now. You see Angel's and gods are quite hard to find, but i've been tracking this one. He owes me a life you see, and I intend to not only take it, but also the form that he was in when he took the life that he owes me." He stopped dead at the sound of some crature moving through the brush and then spoke softer this time "The minotaur on the other hand is just that. He is powerful, strong, and worth many voin points. The form would be perfect for me to wield my heavier weapons without worrying about the limits of even my strength. A minotaur is the epitamy of true brute strength, but with my warrior brain and instincts filling it, well let's just say that it's an opportunity I can't afford to pass up. Minotaur's are every great warrior's right of passage. I'm here to show the scorekeeper not only do I have the dexterity to slay an angel, but also the strength to surpass a minotaur."

He stopped a moment and thought about the propasal that Kihia had offered him and he shrugged slightly "I suppose that I can just try it out...There is no limit to what I can take from. Vulcans however aren't very useful...just pretty average. Still I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to test this power I can borrow." he looked to Kihia. with a smile on his face "You know I honestly never considered testing it. I don't have a mind for that kind of planning. Thank you Commrade."

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 1st November 2014, 9:27 am

Kihia furrowed his brow at the thought of what the two targets that were out here to hunt, An angel and a Minotaur… two creatures that are rooted in legend… one a fierce sentient being said to watch over this world… and the other… a creature said to have unmeasurable strength and was meant to be a guardian over the most forbidden of places… Kihia stood alert as well when a bush had rustled along the path they had been walking, a small black rabbit emerged, he sighed, This forest has me on edge…

When Kihia heard that Zhu had agreed to the idea of testing the skill on a Vulcan he nodded, Kihia then turned to examine the forest. He had partaken in a few missions that required the slaying of Vulcans. Kihia managed to notice a large footprint. He walked over and put his hand on it trying to get an idea of what left it. This footprint… It is from Vulcan… but the question is… how long ago was it made… Kihia looked up and examined the path along the footprints, it seemed that branches were broken and scattered along the path, they hadn’t yet settled into their new position so it must have been fresh. “Zhu… it seems that these Vulcan tracks might be fresh… are you ready for the trial run my friend?” Kihia stood there, waiting for a response, he knew they could easily handle a Vulcan… the main thing was to see if Zhu can manage the technique he had been talking about.

(OOC Note: Zhu please end your posts advancing the plot a bit)

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 2nd November 2014, 4:20 pm

Zhu smiled and looked at the black rabbit something about the small things in the forest gave some peace and sollace to his nerves. Granted his nerves were made of steel, but he still relaxed enough to enjoy the solitude of the forest when he saw little animals like rabbits roaming about without the need of fear. He was taken away from his admiration of the whimsy of nature and snapped back to reality by Kihia warning him of some vulcan tracks. He approached the ice knight and leaned over him "Ah so they are. Thank you my friend. Thanks to the angel we are hunting my eye sight has been slightly worse than i'd like to admit."

Without a moment's hesitation he began to follow the trail his sword still in saya, but he was holding the hilt of it with his right hand ready to draw. Zhu was more than happy now that he had prey to test his metal on. It was clear to him that in this particular island and forest housed creatures who were made to survive. Perhaps good would come of this rather simple test. As he continued to follow the tracks he found a rather large tree had been toppled over. He looked up around into the treetops and smirked as he nodded his head "The Vulcan is here comrade. Be on your guard." he only just stopped talking in time to hear a great snapping sound. He turned and was knocked back and down by the quarry they were chasing. He smiled and jumped up to his feet pulling his sword loose and flowing his magic into it causing it to come to life full and true. Zhu was ready for a battle and already it was clear that he became a viscious but quiet demon of the battlefield.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 3rd November 2014, 7:50 pm

Kihia stood alert as soon as Zhu Feng said that the target they had been tracking was nearby, When Suddenly the Vulcan came through the trees and slammed into Zhu knocking him back a bit. Kihia frowned as the Vulcan came to a halt and turned and looked straight at the ice mage, a growled and grunted a bit. So you want to have a go… Kihia reached around and grabbed one end of Icarus with his right hand, and waited for the Vulcan to make it’s move.

The Vulcan then lunged at Kihia moving to try and grab him, within that second Kihia pulled on Icarus releasing it from it’s snap release sheath, “Ice Make… Great Hammer!” The large ice hammer head quickly formed as the weapon whipped around and slammed down ontop of the Vulcan stunning it for a bit as it impacted the ground sliding forward. Kihia jumped forward, using the weight of his swing to propel him up and over the sliding Vulcan. Kihia landed on the ground behind the Vulcan, “I will hold its Attention Zhu… do what you need to do… I will make sure it stays mad at me…” Kihia turned around slightly and watched as the Vulcan slowly started to stand up and turn around, it’s eyes red from its fury from being humiliated. That surely got it’s attention… hopefully it will stay focused on me giving Zhu the opportunity to act on what he needs to… Kihia waited a moment before saying something to make the Vulcan even angrier, “Whats wrong… are you going to keep monkeying around all day… or are you going to come at me…?” The Vulcan Howled in rage before finally managing to stand up and raised it’s fists to try and strike Kihia.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 4th November 2014, 3:32 pm

Zhu watched his comrade with great interest. He was still just as strong as Zhu remembered and that was always something that instilled him with joy. When the vulcan was put down he wondered if it was truly alright to use this ritual on such a weak creature. He was snapped back to reality as Kihia told him what he intended. This made Zhu laugh as he looked to the Vulcan struggling to stand up "I can only do it if I kill it. Once it is dead I can perform the ritual. But I have to deal the final blow, if I don't then I don't get the Voin points and the Scorekeeper won't let me take my greater prize. So my plan is to kill this pathetic animal as fast as I am able. If you wish to help me then do so, but the final blow must be mine."

As the Vulcan stood and raised it's fists to Kihia that is when Zhu made his move. With Tessaiga in hand he rushed forward slashing down on the Vulcan's right arm delivering a deep gash into the creature's flesh. In response the Vulcan cried out in anger and pain turning on the warrior slapping at him with his left hand. Zhu was the faster still and he moved the great blade to parry the strike. This had worked exactly as it was intended to, and the vulcan smacked powerful metal causing it to screech out in pain. Despite parrying the blow perfectly the strike caused Tessaiga to sing out from the impact. This song composed of the ringing metal sounded strong and proud. Not like the metal was going to give way at all. It's wielder took it as a sign and pressed the attack again swinging the blade in a horizontal slash this time aiming for the monster's chest.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 4th November 2014, 6:33 pm

Kihia stood there and listened to what Zhu Feng had to say about what was required to be done for him to successfully pull off the technique. He quietly nodded, only needs the final blow… simple enough… Especially for one who specializes in non-lethal combat techniques like myself… Kihia then watched as Zhu engaged the Vulcan and slashed across its shoulder making it yell out in pain and anger. Kihia watched as it quickly turned away from him, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” He watched as the Vulcan swung a punch at Zhu and he managed to parry it perfectly making his sword reverberate from the impact.

He then watched as Zhu quickly countered by going to swing at the Vulcans chest, and saw that it manage to hit home, making the Vulcan stagger a bit. Kihia nodded as he saw the perfect opening to set up Zhu to finish off the beast. He quickly spun around and held Icarus in a way that the great hammer head was behind him facing the ground, “Let us see how you like this maneuver Zhu…” Kihia then swung the hammer downward towards the ground and made it start to scrape the ground itself, he then sent a portion of his magical power down to the hammer head making it start to glow. The Great Hammer then started to quickly expand as it created a trench the got steadily bigger as Kihia swung. He then reached the point of the swing where the hammer broke free of the ground and slammed into the chest of the Vulcan sending it flying skyward along with a few pieces of the ground. The Vulcan howled as it flew up in the air, Kihia held the pose as the ice hammer shattered, “Time to collect your Voin points my friend…”

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 5th November 2014, 3:01 am

The Vulcan may not have taken notice of what Kihia was doing but Zhu did and he couldn't help but smirk. By the time the Vulcan wised up to the fact it was about to be attacked it was far too late for it to do anything. As it soared into the air Zhu was happy to wait. It came down with a great smash causing a slight crater to appear and Zhu was all to happy. He leapt into the air over it and sank Tessaiga into the Vulcan's heart sealing the creature's fate. WIth his victory assured and his Voin points collected he walked to the creature's head "This is the ritual." he said calmly.

He knelt down by the creature's head "Scorekeeper please bless me with the powers of this being. I now consume that which I have offered to you as a sign of my admiration and respect for this being and their power." with that he snatched out the Vulcan's left eye. Without a moment's hesitation he popped the eye into his mouth and chewed it swallowing the organ. It took only a moment but soon his arms began to morph and change forming into the powerful arms of a vulcan. His body began to change until he was as tall as the ape-like creature. After a moment longer and the sickening sound of snapping bones, ripping flesh and muscles Zhu was now standing still looking fairly human, but with the Vulcan's body type. He looked at himself and then back at Kihia "Well what do you think?"

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th November 2014, 7:11 pm

Kihia looked at Zhu, with his now transformed body, it was clear how this ability would help Zhu Feng in his travels. “Not a bad Technique Zhu, the question is however, how well can you control it at this point…” He stood there contemplating that thought, a new transformation ability is always useful… however… without the proper training it is easy to get stuck in the form… However then an idea popped into Kihia’s head that might help Zhu Feng adapt to having a body like this, Kihia walked over and stared into the depths of the forest.

“We are here to hunt Creatures that reside in this forest correct?... what better way to move through the forest and track than with a body of a creature who naturally lives here?...” Kihia let those words hang in the air for a moment, Now that I think about it… If Zhu decides to go this route with the training I may have trouble keeping up with him… unmodified… Kihia waited for a moment before deciding, “If you are confident on where you will be able to find our next target, lead the way using the characteristics as a Vulcan, consider this a small test, use the strengths of this form to find the next target and maybe even fight with it, and don’t worry I can keep up with you.” Kihia waited for Zhu to decide on what he wanted to do, but regardless of what came next, Kihia had a plan in mind for the next two targets.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 6th November 2014, 6:57 pm

Zhu shifted and began to stretch popping muscles into place and testing the flow of his body. As he did he listened to Kihia's first worry and he only chuckled shrugging his shoulders "Even in this form I can move and control my body as if it was my own. My limits are now the limits of the Vulcan's form. That is the power that the scorekeeper grants me when I earn Voin points from a worthy foe." He looked at his sword that was inside the Vulcan's body and removed it putting it into the saya that was still at his side. He wondered how handling Tessaiga would change, and he just shrugged his shoulders at the idea for now.

Zhu listened to the plan and he had to admit he couldn't have thought of better. He turned and looked into the forest "Well My true foe here is nearer to the mountains so we'd have to cut through this forest. Very well then. I shall keep this form a bit longer, but I will have to discard it to fight the angel." He leapt up into the trees and using his powerful arms he began to swing from branch to branch proppeling himself forward with impressive speed. He figured that Kihia would be able to keep up as he said he would be able to so he didn't bother to slow down. Instead he set his sights upon someone who had brought his world down around his ears when he was only a boy. He would set the scale to rights today or he would fall trying.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 7th November 2014, 7:57 pm

Kihia watched as Zhu Feng took off into the forest using his altered form to swiftly move through the forest. Kihia gently smiled and put his hands together and channeled his magical power to them, “Ice Make… Skaroks!” Kihia waited a small moment for the Skarok skating system to form and then he took off the same direction as Zhu Feng with a dust cloud kicking up in his wake. He skillfully weaved through the trees at a mindboggling pace, So the Angel is in the mountain range on the island … makes sense to a degree… lets first see how well he adapts to moving throw the forest with the Vulcan’s form…

As Kihia sped through the forest, he was unsure if he had passed Zhu or not, but he reached the tree line leading up to the mountain range. He then quickly turned and controlled the Skaroks to shoot air out the back forcing him to come to an easy sliding halt. He looked around studying the area, it seemed to be normal mountainous terrain, however in the middle of the range Kihia saw a large ravine seemingly splitting the mountain range in half, What kind of Island is this… ? Kihia then looked up at the sky seeing the sun being blocked by some unseen force. Kihia heard an eagles cry echoing out from somewhere and he gently closed his eyes, he then looked down and looked around for Zhu Feng, “Where is he…” Kihia sighed, he knew it was dangerous for them to split up, but during the mad dash, he lost track of the Warrior of Lamia Scale.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 8th November 2014, 6:49 pm

Zhu was traveling through the forest through a spectacular rate and he was very happy with his pace. He had to admit that the vulcan form was more useful than he thought. He had to admit it would be sad to see it go, but the simple fact remained that he would have to trade this form for the angel before his stomach had finished digesting the eye of the Vulcan. A sudden sound caused him to stop and he landed on the ground with a hard thump. He stood perfectly still and looked around through the darkened forest. His eye was slightly more attuned to seeing in this environment, but he still wasn't seeing whatever had made the strange noise.

He looked up at the sky wondering if whatever made that sound was a creature with wings that could fly. He gripped a branch above him and began to launch himself upwards. As he pierced over the treetops he saw it. A creature with black feathered wings. Standing as tall as a man he even looked like one. This triggered Zhu's temper and he bellowed out a loud gutteral roar. As he soared through the sky and landed on the moutain side a few meters away from Kihia he shouted at the angel "You bastard!!!! Get down here you filthy angel!!! I'll rip you apart!!!" he sent his whole hand down his mouth and intentianlly engaged his gag reflex vomitting up everything he had eaten. As he did his body snapped and shrank back down until it was it's normal state. Once finished he snapped his gaze up at the angel hoping he had accepted the challenge.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 10th November 2014, 4:48 am

The angel slowly stopped and turned with a smile as wicked and devious as the devil's own. As he landed he chuckled "Well, well, if it isn't the little warrior with the wooden sword? All grown up I see. Still carrying toys however. So have you come here to avenge your family? That father who wasn't worth the blade he carried, and it seems that you are following in his pathetic weak footsteps." Zhu bellowed with rage as he drew Tessaiga and sent his magic through it to bring it's true form to the surface "You will pay for what you stole from me that day! You owe me a life! I plan to collect you holy bastard!!"

He charged the angel with his blade drawn raised up for the strike. The angel pulled out a sword of his own, but in comparison it was far smaller in size. It was a standard medieval long sword that only measured about two meters from pommel to point. The angel stood at the ready with a smirk on his face "Well i see you can swing the sword you are carrying. Well let's see what if anything you have learned." Zhu stepped back and swung in a horizontal slash at the angel's chest. The angel parried the blade with a smirk on his face "nicely done! nicely done! Thrust, parry, lunge!" Zhu snarled and shot forward with his blade lunging for the angel. The angel twisted away slapping Zhu on the back with the flat of his blade "No, no, no! That will never work! Come now try again. Thrust, parry, lunge!" Zhu turned around and thrusted his blade, but this time didn't lunge. The angel deflected and then struck with a vertical slash. Zhu parried the blow and lunged forward with his blade once more slicing through the angel's right wing.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th November 2014, 8:08 pm

Kihia stood there and watched as Zhu Feng and the Angel had engaged each other in one on one combat. He stood there as they fought, however for some reason it seemed the Angel was treating it more of a training session for some odd reason. What history does Zhu have with this particular Angel I wonder… no matter… I may not pry though… if Zhu wants to share that is up to him… Kihia then went and unsheathed both of the Geruks and threw them up into the air, let’s try a new fusion…. Kihia then unsheathed Icarus and dispelled the Skaroks System, “With my weapons I fuse them together… Spell Fusion… Ice Make Great Lance, and Ice Make Dual Sword breakers!.... Ice Make Blados!” Kihia watched as the Great Lance quickly formed on Icarus which caught both of the Geruks into the blunt side of the blade(parallel to it) which then transformed that side of the blade to have Eight notches similar to those on the blunt sides of the dual sword breaker swords.

Kihia swung the Blados Lance facing behind him, “I hope you are ready for assistance Zhu…” Kihia then knelt down and got ready to spring into action, He lunged forward tackling into the Angel as Zhu had managed to slice off it’s right wing. Kihia continued to ram into it until he slammed it into a rock outcropping before jumping back. The Angel swung it’s sword at Kihia who managed to swiftly parry the attack with the Blados’s flat side, he then countered attacked by slicing off the other wing of the Angel, “Now you cannot escape…” Kihia then jumped back behind Zhu Feng, “I will back off for now, and let you fight him, if you want me to assist just say so…”

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 11th November 2014, 4:09 pm

The angel didn't seem to mind the fact that his right wing had been sliced by Zhu. Instead he only took advantage of the opportunity and summoned up another sword which he used to cut a deep gash into Zhu's left arm. this caused the warrior to take a step back. He hadn't been dealt real damage until now, but now that he had been dealt damage he knew he needed to relax. In this moment of clarity he could feel himself consumed by his anger, by his hatred for what the angel did to him. He slowly jumped back to inhale and relax.

He was caught off guard by the sudden exchange of blows between Kihia and the angel. When the angel's left wing was taken he frowned and flexed the stump he had left "Well...that's down right rude! Don't you know better than to interfere where you aren't wanted?!" Zhu smirked and sent his magic into his blade with a great diaginal swing he sent ten shards of adamantine towards the angel. The angel didn't hear the attack coming so as he turned and barely had time to slice a few of them the ones that would've ended up in his vital parts in his chest and in his head. But he still suffered a shard in his leg and one in his shoulder. The others passed by him without even hurting him. He winced slightly and looked at Zhu with a rather impressed face "Well...so the little boy has learned a thing or two...So you're getting your revenge then? Well let's not waste anymore time."

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 12th November 2014, 4:51 am

This caused the warrior to brandish his weapon a bit more as he nodded "You're right. Let's not waste anymore time. I will kill you with my father's blade!" The angel blinked slightly in great interest "Oh really? that is the blade your father pulled on me? It doesn't look like it." Zhu snarled as he readied his blade "He wasn't a mage. I am. Only a mage can unlock the full power of Tessaiga!" he launched himself at the angel. The angel gripped his right sword properly his left sword he gripped at the hilt with the blade facing the ground. As Zhu neared he backhanded the blade away with his left and tried to stab with his right.

Zhu wasn't that easy to kill however and instead he dodged the blow and slammed into the wingless angel with his whole body knocking him off of his feet. With the now unsteady angel he brought tessaiga up and knocked one of the angel's blades loose with a smirk. The angel took several shaky steps backwards and looked at the warrior before him with a slightly new respect. Still he pressed the attack stepping forward swinging his sword in a horizontal arc in front of him. This time it was the warrior of Lamia Scale who parried the blow to land a strike of his own. This one came down on the angel's good shoulder cutting deep into it. The angel finally lets out a cry of pain as he rears back from the blow trying to move his arm only to wince with pain, but still manage to move it slightly"Well...this is unfortunate." he says still very calm for having been greviously wounded.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 15th November 2014, 6:37 am

Zhu smirked and nodded his head lightly "You're right. It is unfortunate. For you only. You see Now I only have a single shoulder wound while you have a leg, wings, arms. You are the one at the disadvantage. But here let me put you out of your misery very quickly!" the Angel brandished his sword as he readied himself to make fight "I'm not dead yet runt...You will see I'm not so easy to kill." the angel lunged for Zhu who simply danced out of the way and kept moving. He was light on his toes his injuries were nothing compared to the ones the angel was suffering from. After a moment the angel smirked standing still "Aww is that all you can do? dance away like a coward!?"

This triggered Zhu's pride and when it was hurt he lost reason. He stepped forward and glared at the angel "Oh is that so..." as he moved closer the angel lifted his blade and held it. Zhu looked at it but continued to walk letting the blade cut into his already injured shoulder. He didn't even flinch as he spoke "I won't burn your body. You no longer deserve that honor. Instead I will take what i need for you and spill your body across this moutain side. Leave you for the insects, the elements, the carrion feeders. I shall let your corpse feed the weakest on this earth. Then let your bones turn into dust!" The angel smirked as he let his blade do its work "you'd have to kill me first little boy!" He swung only to have his arm caught by Zhu "Oh you silly angel. I already have!" With that he shoved Tessaiga into the Angel's chest with one fell movement and left it there. The angel coughed and spat up his own blood looking at the wound "So you have...." was all he managed before his body fell limply to the ground. Zhu simply stood over the angel's dead body and looked down at his fallen opponent. "Well this is nearly done."

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 17th November 2014, 7:09 am

Zhu knelt down and said his prayer "Scorekeeper please bless me with the powers of this being. I now consume that which I have offered to you as a sign of my admiration and respect for this being and their power." With that he snatched out the angel's eye and swallowed it whole giving himself a moment before he spoke. "I suppose you're wondering what the history between me and this angel was...well not wondering so much as I'm sure you have some questions. After all it's kinda obvious after everything that was said huh?" he said a little awkwardly.

As he waited for Kihia's reply he concentrated and his body began to change and mold itself. Slowly he became slimmer more streamline. Almost like he was built to do a lot more deterous things. Then his shoulders popped and cracked. Slowly two nubs of flesh began to form where his shoulder blades used to be and after a moment they shot out from his body taking form and gaining feathers. The wings slowly stretched out until they were big enough and strong enough to supprot something like flight in someone as big as Zhu. As the transformation finished he looked himself over the best he could with a soft smile "It seems I'll have to learn how to fly soon. If i can't do that then the Minotaur will simply be too much for me to handle." He gripped Tessaiga's sheath a little protectively and now that he finally had his revenge Zhu as a whole seemed a lot calmer. He looked to Kihia wanting to look at the man as they spoke.

Character Info:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 17th November 2014, 9:20 pm

Kihia watched and listened to the battle before him, Zhu was displaying a remarkable degree of swordsmanship as he always had, blows were exchanged, however the angel had been clearly on the losing side of the battle ever since Kihia had intervened a little bit. When Zhu finally finished off the Angel, he started the ritual to claim its physical body. After he swallowed its eye he had addressed Kihia about any possible Questions he might have had, “I only can figure out so much Zhu… but if you don’t wish to share, I shall not pry.” Kihia then watched as Zhu’s body started to change to resemble the Angel’s Physic, even growing a pair of wings.

Kihia studied Zhu Fengs new form, when he heard Zhu Fengs next comment he gently chuckled, “Well I guess it is a good thing for you that I have been practicing winged flight of my own….” Kihia then dispelled the Blados lance and sheathed Icarus and the Geruks and focused his magical energy in the area of his back. Time to show my own pair that I have been practicing with Then suddenly, Crystal wings started to form on his back and eventually formed into full sized Angel like wings. He then nodded and took off and hovered above the ground for a moment, “I know my wings are not the same… but the concept of the flight is very well the same here…” Kihia waited for a moment waiting to hear Zhu Fengs response to this idea, he had been practicing a wing based spell since his training with Master Zuo to learn Crystal Make, however it was far from finished.

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th November 2014, 4:06 am

Zhu looked to Kihia and shrugged lightly "it is a simple but painful story. A story that I have now ended. That angel I do not know his name, nor do I care to have ever learned his name. He slaughtered my father. My mother died before I remember. I don't even know her face. Still what I do remember is that my father was slaughterd by the angel i've now killed. Despite his best efforts he couldn't use Tessaiga here at it's full strength and that is what sealed his fate. It has been many, many long years since then, but before I could seek vengence I had to find my father's sword. The angel took it and hid it from me, but I found it and then now I've stained it with his blood. That's all there is to it really." Despite talking about such an emotional topic Zhu didn't seem very emotional at all about it. Instead he simply said all this with a voice so matter of fact one could almost call it heartless.

When he saw Kihia's wings he smiled "You've been practicing a lot since last we worked together. I guess you've truly surpassed me. I'll just have to do my best to catch up." He looked around and nodded his head once "We should circle the mountain from above. If we do that then we are sure to spot something as big as our next quarry." Zhu's wings began to beat slowly before he picked up speed and began to lift into the air slowly and shakingly, but it was clear as he flew forward he started to get the hang of it.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:10 pm