Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven)

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) Empty Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven)

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 7:00 pm

It had been one day since Akame once found herself locked in what seemed to be her personally accustomed room in the guild hall, staring at her sword. She had tons of memories return to her during that day, yet not the important ones. Again, her brain felt like an incomplete puzzle, though unlike past events, Akame no longer revealed the struggle physically to others. Instead, during this time, she approached the bar and grabbed a bottle of water. Then, she sat upon a stool, and drank the water slowly. Perhaps her day would be refreshing, just as this water was to her whenever she drank it. Perhaps she would get to recall some of the memories she had forgotten long ago. Perhaps she would get over her anti-social attitude towards men.

Perhaps...
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) Empty Re: Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven)

Post by Cirven 4th October 2014, 7:53 pm

Cirven had just gotten back from spending the past day training with Inuki again. He could swear that it wasn't making him stronger but was instead annoying him with the dog demon. It was constant dumb supposed training activities that bothered him. As well as his so called mentor yelling at him after every mess up. It was as if he thought the seventeen year old was a model student that should do everything right on the first try. "I don't know how mother did it with him..." He spoke out as he opened the doors to the guildhall and went in.

He went up to the bar and ordered something pretty particular at least to regular mages. "Can you give me some fire from something? Maybe like light some oil or something on fire and put it on a plate?" The bartender turned around confused at first but after looking at him remembered who he was from past times where he dealt with the young man. He gave a nod and then walked away for a short and came back with a plate of flame. He wore stove mittens so that he didn't burn himself.

Cirven looked at the plate and almost drooled from the site. "Thanks!" He practically snatched the plate from the bartender as he started to suck in the flames. "Ahhh..." He said calmly after he inhaled some of his plate.

He then caught sight of Akame near him and decided to go and talk to the newest recruit into the guild. "Hey Akame! How are you doing?" He said in between slurps of his flames as he walked over to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) Empty Re: Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven)

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 8:10 pm

Akame looked behind her as she heard doors open. The man who entered looked familiar, and also approached her same location as if she weren't there. Either he was being intentionally ignorant, or simply too focused on another subject. Albeit, Akame didn't mind- she was a new recruit, after all. With the sight of this man, however, Akame had an epiphany. She recalled the many times when men often harassed her, and didn't bother to even learn about her personality. It was almost as if the men were dogs, and Akame was their chew toy. A dog would never ask a chew toy questions, but rather go at the chew toy and delight itself with the chew toy's form. However, Akame could tell just by the looks of this man that he would never be in that sort of league- in a good way, of course.

Akame smiled weakly and watched as Cirven ordered something peculiar. Flames? Is that seriously what the male had asked for? It was amazing to even see that the bartender eventually cooperated, and was literally able to hand flames over to Cirven. Oh, how it could be so difficult to define another Mage. Akame's expression changed to that of a surprised woman after she witnessed Cirven inhale the flames. Just what kind of person was Cirven? In no way did his appearance match his capabilities, though Akame supposed nobody would suspect her to be a swordswoman had she not held a sheath. It was then Akame finally noticed Cirven's attention towards her, which caused that same epiphany to return. Akame's inner self decided to let this man slide for now, especially since this single scene proved he could not compare to those perverts. "I'm good, thanks! Kind of bored, but otherwise, good...I suppose!" Akame replied with an edgy, yet cheerful tone. Akame sighed in relief, happy to know that Cirven was already treating her like a friend, despite this only being their second meeting. Maybe that era had ended; the generation of misery. "How are you?" Akame repeated after the awkward pause, "Sorry if I space out on you. I've had a lot on my mind today!"
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 4th October 2014, 8:15 pm

This time around Aayla wasn't sitting with her team. She wasn't even sitting with her brother. Instead she had been sitting at a table all alone with a large sheet of paper and a box of pencil crayons. She was no artist by any means, she never had the chance to practice such a talent, but the map that she was drawing out was so incredibly detailed, it would put some cartographers to shame! 

She had decided to start making a map of Fiore, and the places she had already been, more particularly the places she had looked for Hydrianna and come up blank... now more than ever she needed her mothers guidance, especially after the whole incident with Mary... She needed to know more about Dragons... about their temperament and why she was just so angry when Mary summoned her. When she finally finished drawing another section of her map, she sighed and folded it up, sticking it into one of the pouches on her belt and about to lean on the atable, when she spotted Cirven at the bar.

Deciding it was a good idea to at least tell her where she would go searching next, she walked up to him and grabbed her own glass of water as she sat down, only then noting that he was talking to some new grl she had never seen before. Her cheeks started to go red as she was faced with a stranger, and for the moment just stayed quiet as she let their introductions settle before butting in...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 4th October 2014, 8:32 pm

He took a seat next to her and made sure to keep the plate of flames from getting too close to her. He hadn't really gotten the chance to know many of the current members himself and usually just stuck to his team so he thought it would be good to get to know Akame more to change that some.

"I'm not bad. Just finished a days length of training not too long ago." He finished the flames on his plate and waved at the bartender and pointed at the plate, knowing the man understood what to do. "Don't worry about spacing out. I have thing issue with speaking my mind out loud sometimes so we aren't so different." The bartender took the plate as he spoke.

Cirven's nose twitched as his teammate walked up behind him. He turned around to see his younger sister with a nervous look behind him. "Hey Aly, whats wrong?" He looked back at Akame. "This is my sister Aalya. I think she is sort of shy right now for some reason."

Character Info:

Post by Guest 1st November 2014, 1:31 am

Akame continued to drink some water until, with the corner of her eye, she spotted someone approach her, along with her new acquaintance, Cirven. The woman seemed timid, however, and not really in the mood to talk, thus Akame kept her peace and acted like she wasn't there, for the meantime- despite how rude this action may have seemed. She listened to Cirven, and couldn't help but relate the man to herself. "It seems we both like to exercise." Akame remarked, "However, I highly doubt your training is the same as mine. I am used to swords, anyway, and definitely not the type for someone to just wield." Akame expected the last part of her statement to be misunderstood, though it was true. Antei was much better than the average sword, and required much more effort and strength. In fact, whenever Akame fought with Antei in her grasp, it was almost as if the two clashed souls. Her thoughts were interrupted though as Cirven continued on.

"Everyone seems to have an issue, huh?" Akame discovered, "Well, I will do you a favour and let you know if you say anything unnecessary while I'm around." Akame then noticed Cirven's plate taken away from him, which is when even he noticed the girl who seemed to keep herself hidden from the two. "Hello there! My name is Akame!" Akame greeted to the young lady. She extended her arm out towards her, hoping to give a soft handshake to the fellow female, and signify that she could join the two in their conversation. There really was nothing to it, so far, after all.

"Aayla, huh? That's a nice name!" Akame commented
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 1st November 2014, 12:03 pm

"I... I'm not being shy... I just didn't want to interrupt you..."
    She said lowly, looking over to the now extended hand and put her glass down to shake it politely, smiling towards Akame.

"It's very nice to meet you Akame. I didn't mean to interrupt or anything like that."
    She sai, rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand nervously. In truth it had been a while since she had met anyone new within the guild and it was a little nerve racking.

"So... uhm you use swords? Is that a part of you're magic? I bet you're really good with them..."
    She said in an attempt to get out of her own shell and speak up. If she ever wanted to move up int he guild, she would have to get used to greeting new people without being so awkward.

Rehabilitated [Private/Invite Only] (Cirven) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 1st November 2014, 12:42 pm

He smiled and shook his head at his sister. She was never really good at admitting to things she did wrong. He was the same in a few ways but he had found that just getting over that and admitting things helped him overcome them. Well, some of them.

He let the two girls speak to each other a bit before jumping into the conversation himself. "Yeah, Akame. You must be pretty good with your sword. I am not too bad with mine myself. It is a big part of my magic and lets me use different abilities that my flames bring out of it." He stared down at the blade hanging from the wrap that was around his waist. He looked back up to Akame. "What can you do with yours?" An idea came across his mind. "If you show me what yours can do I will show you what mine can do. It will probably surprise you."

Character Info:

Post by Guest 1st November 2014, 1:11 pm

Akame softly shook hands with Aayla before her hand slowly drifted away from her fellow Mage's grasp. "No need to worry. You're free to talk to me whenever you want, Aayla." Akame remarked. A warm smile appeared on her face before she tapped a seat next to her, inviting Aayla to accompany her. However, while she wanted to invite Aayla to sit next to her, she wondered if Aayla felt more comfortable with her brother. "This sword right here is the key to all of my magic." Akame replied to Aayla's question, slowly removing it from its sheath, "I like to believe I'm quite skillful with swords. I've never lost in a duel, anyway." Akame seemed to be getting cocky now, which resulted in her toning down a bit.

It was then Cirven wondered what Akame could do with the sword. "Watch." Akame commented. She swung her sword ever so slightly, then grinned happily. In an instant, a great series of silver lightning around the guild, leaving a glorious white light behind. [color=orange]"My magic soundlessly sends lightning through time and space at altered speeds, then relocates it wherever I wish, so long as I have the strength to do so. Normally, had I not possessed the ability to relocate the lightning, it would've pierced right through the middle of this hall, and caused a major disaster. Cool, huh?" Akame giggled a bit, wondering if the two were fascinated by her magic.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 1st November 2014, 9:57 pm

Aayla watched closely as Akame drew her sword, and carefully waved it around. She moved to have a seat until things began to dance with silent lightning. She gasped out loudly, and even shrieked lowly as she fell from her chair both in surprise, and slight fear at the appearance of the lightning. It was strange... she could tell it was lightning, but it wasn't cracking the same way she was used too... it didn't seem as menacing as regular lightning magic did. However, being a water mage, it still strongly un-settled her.

"Ow... that's embarrassing.... I uhm... well it looks... cool? I just uhm..."
    As she picked herself up, she instinctively went over to Cirven's side

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 2nd November 2014, 12:46 am

Cirven looked around at the lightning that had formed around them with a face full of excitement. It was pretty amusing for him to see Akame's magic. Almost as if she was doing a sort of light show for the two siblings. He looked down as he sister shot behind him while the lightning was around them and grabbed her hand in an effort to comfort her. "So she gets kind of scared around any sort of lightning with her being a water mage and everything."

He then let go of Aalya's hand and gave her a pat on her head to make sure she was OK. He then placed his hand over the hilt on his side and pulled the blade out from the sheath. "And its my turn now." Flames danced around the blade and caused it to start to shine in a white light. On each of his sides appeared blades made of pure white flames until ten formed with five on each of his sides. The white light stopped to show that the blade in his hand had morphed into one of the flaming blades itself.

"My blade is called the Kukan. It can change form depending on the type and amount of magical power put into it from the user. Each form has different abilities it grants me. This particular form is called Xihe. Pretty cool, huh?" He grinned towards Akame after he explained his blade's ability.

Character Info:

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 3:24 pm

Akame witnessed Aayla jump in fright while her lightning went off, and surrounded the exterior of the guild. It was silver lightning, and so anyone outside would figure that it's either the presence of magic, or some sort of abnormal phenomenon. The silver lightning quickly disappeared, however, and burst in the sky as a white beam enlightened the clouds above. Akame then heard the explanation of Aayla's fright, which made her sigh in relief. It seemed Akame's lightning drove Aayla away from her, and kept her close to her brother, once more. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Akame confessed, "Just remember that it's my lightning, and it's soundless. This way, you won't be scared, because you'll know it's just a sign of me being home." Akame hoped her own explanation would comfort Aayla. It was the best thing she could say, at the moment, considering lightning was her specialty, and she couldn't convert to another element just for Aayla's sake. The least she could do was convince Aayla that this lightning shouldn't scare her, for it is only a sign of Akame's presence. "Remember, this lightning is silver." Akame added.

Akame found it interesting that Aayla was a water Mage, and so while Cirven showed her his magic, she wanted Aayla to show her her magic, next. "Flames that reform objects, huh?" Akame described, "I'm fascinated!" Akame watched as the flames recreated a sword, and made the new model seem stronger than the last. This was Cirven's magic, and it seemed rather threatening- intimidating, in that matter. If flames were responsible for these objects, then obviously the swords contained the properties of flames, themselves. "Alright Aayla! Time to show that magic your brother was talking about!" Akame declared. She purposely gave Aayla a cheerful smile, letting her know she was not only excited, but happy to have both her and Cirven here to accompany her. "Do not be afraid to show-off. Just don't go nuts." Akame joked.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 2nd November 2014, 8:49 pm

Aayla sighed lightly as Cirven put his hand on her head, calming down from the initial surprise of the lightnings appearance.  She just ad to be careful not to touch anything the lightning touched for fear of getting shocked. When she looked back over to Akame and saw the look on her face, she gave a sort of awkward smile before speaking.

"No I'm sorry... I just got... startled that's all... I'm still getting used to being around lightning..."
    She said apologetically, taking a step away from Cirven as he began showing off, pulling out the Kukan and activating his 10 blades. Aayla gave a light pout at them as she thought of what she could do to show off too... but there was very little she could do outside of battle.

"Well... it's kind of hard to show off my magic when I'm not fighting... I'm a water dragon slayer...so... I guess... uhm..."
    As she thought of what she could do, blue scales began to cover her body from head to toe even as she let her body go immaterial, standing there in her water body. She then looked over to her glass of water and smirked faintly, raising her hand to manipulate the water inside. She liftd the water from the cup, and with the flick of her fingers had it fly straight into Cirven's face.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 3rd November 2014, 8:35 pm

Cirven was happy to be able to show off his magic to Akame. It was good to show her just in case they fought together in the future somehow. Could maybe find a way to compliment each other as a team seeing as their elements had no negative side effects when used together. "This magic is a combination of my sword and my Demon Slayer flames. This is only possible because of my sword's ability though."

His attention turned to his younger sister though as Akame asked for her to show her magic somehow. He didn't know much of what she could do inside the guildhall or even outside of battle besides maybe her water body. "Go ahead, Aly. Show her what you can do."

He stepped back from her while keeping his sword form up for him to possibly show Akame more of what it could do after his sister was done showing her magic. He watched as his blue-haired teammate had her scales form on her body and then used her water body which he predicted she would. Only difference was that she did something extra by flinging her glass of water at him.

"Aly!" He called out as he summoned one of his blades in front of him and had it slash the glass just before it could reach him. The glass fell to the ground scorched and steam was left where the water was. "Why did you do that?"

Character Info:

Post by Guest 4th November 2014, 3:05 pm

Akame watched as Aayla demonstrated her magic by manipulating the water in Cirven's glass, then splashed it in his face. Scales were also seen on Aayla's body, which made Akame recall a legendary magic people once spoke about, though she couldn't recall the name. Albeit, it was funny to see a brother and sister messing with each other, Akame covering her mouth and giggling while it all took place. She blushed slightly after it was all done, and Cirven seemed upset due to what Aayla had done. "You two are funny." Akame commented, "I'm glad we're all in the same guild." Akame ordered three glasses of water, then passed two to Cirven and Aayla. "Cheers!" Akame announced, hoping the other two would clash glasses with her "To the best guild ever!"
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 4th November 2014, 8:59 pm

Aayla couldn't help but giggle, even though the water missed it's intended target and fizzled into steam.

"Don't be such a spoil sport it was just some harmless water."
    She stated with a smik, climbing back up into the chair next to Akame after sticking her tongue out at her bother. Whenever three new glasses of water showed up, Aayla took up her new glas and, followin Akame's motion, gently clashed her glass against hers.

"To Sabertooth~"
    She said contently, truly believing like Akame did, that Sabertooth was absolutely the best guild ever.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 4th November 2014, 10:58 pm

He continued to glare at his sister even as Akame spoke about how funny they were. He sighed and called off the form of his blade causing the flaming blades around him to disperse and the Xihe to revert back into the Kukan with a flash of light.

"I'm not a spoil sport. You know I don't like water much though.." He grumbled as he placed his weapon into the sheath hanging on his side.

A glass slid to him on the nearby counter with water in it. He picked up the glass and tapped it on the other two glasses the two women had. "To the best."

Character Info:

Post by Guest 5th November 2014, 5:57 pm

Akame giggled softly toeards the success of the cheer. She had just made two new buddies. Buddies were better than friends- the real deal. No. They are the real deal. Akame knew these two would always stick by her side so long as she stayed in Sabertooth. Perhaps they would even follow her beyond the point of retirement, too, for Akame did not wish to leave this guild, at all. It was the best in her mind, after all. There were many Akame knew would help her begin a fantastic life here; something beyond her wildest dreams- her wildest imagination. There would be challenges, and there would be depressing times, but Akame had a feeling that the sadness would all be worthwhile, for this guild seemed lots of fun, and seemed to be getting better, each passing day.

Akame slowly lowered her drink to her mouth, then quickly drank the water before she set the glass down. She forgot she had a mission to attend to, and so she blushed a little, depressed by the fact that she had to take her leave. "I'm sorry, but I must being going now." Akame confessed, "However, I will always accept an invite should either of you two want to meet up with me again!" Akame hugged the two and paid for their drinks before she left. Cirven was the lucky first men to receive a hug from her before she left. Just being by him and his sister made Akame proud to have such wonderful friends. She just couldn't help but smile every second she was inside the guild.

-Exits-

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:13 am