Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shining like the moon

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shining like the moon Empty Shining like the moon

Post by Aayla 24th September 2014, 1:33 pm

Job information:

It had been a long time since Aayla had taken on any sort of job related to Dark  Mages, therefore, she picked one of the toughest jobs she thought she could handle. It was something located in an old haunted village, where they would be hunting werewolves. It sounded odd and extremely dangerous… but after everything she had just been through with Mary, she needed some way to vent out her frustrations without directing them towards her brother. He had payed his dues… and Mary had done her much more wrong than he had.

She shook the thought from her head, walking over to Cirven who had been outside with Zinnath, feeding her what he liked to call a godwhich. She had warned him against calling it that for Kiersa’s sake, but alas boys will be boys, and he didn’t heed a single word of her warning. She finished drinking her own container of milk, something special that one of her clients had given her, and tossed it into the nearby garbage as she walked out. When she walked out, she found Zinnath keeled over onto her side as if she was ill, a small groan escaping the winged beasts lipsas the remains of a sandwich lay by her mouth.

“Cirven! How many did you give her!?”
    She demanded right away, walking over to her brother and stuffing the job request into his hands before hurrying over to Zinnath’s side. She gently rubbed the Serpents fins until she got the Serpent to look at her.

Zinnath looked up when she heard Aayla, and leaned her head into her hands as she began to pet her. She pushed herself straight and wrapped herself around the dragon slayer contently.

“You shouldn’t feed her too much human food you know… she’s a wild animal it won’t agree with he stomach…”
    She began, before remembering the job she had tossed into her brothers hands, hesitantly glancing back up into her friends face.

“You think you’re up for a job today girl? We’ll have to fly all the way to the Haunted village… you me and Cirven… is that okay..? You’re not sick are you??”
    Zinnath answered by sticking her tongue out at the young girl before shakng her head, indicating that she had no problem taking them on this mission. Aayla smiled and sighed lightly before turning back over to Cirven.

“Sorry… I jumped the gun thinking she was sick… I was just a little worried… are you feeling up to doing a job with me today? I feel like I really need to vent on something… and besides… I think you’ll fit right in with this job.”

Last edited by Aayla on 9th October 2014, 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shining like the moon Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Shining like the moon Empty Re: Shining like the moon

Post by Cirven 24th September 2014, 4:28 pm

Cirven found Zinnath outside the guildhall looking sort of sickly and bored. He couldn't help but want to help the beast with her dilemma or at least the dilemma he thought she had going on with her. He walked up to the serpent and stood just a few inches away from falling off the side as he reached out to her. She slowly moved her head down towards him and allowed him to pet her head. He then tried doing the a similar thing his sister did with rubbing his head on the serpent's but fell off the edge only to be caught by Zinnath. She placed him back on the ledge. "Thanks Zin. Is there something wrong? Did you not eat?" The serpent let out a moan towards him that he took as a 'yes'.

"Zin! I'll be right back!" An idea struck him and he ran off to the kitchen. He returned later with athe sandwich that he had dubbed 'The Godwich' to Kiersa's displeasure. He still couldn't wrap himself around the idea that the name really offended her so much. It was just a name after all.

He had just given the serpent the sandwich that was all meats and cheeses when his sister appeared and quickly was defensive of the serpent. "Oof!" He let out as the piece of paper was pushed into his chest. "Hey! All I did was feed her because she seemed to be hungry." His focus dropped to the paper now in his hands and he read through it. "Werewolves? I wonder how they take holy flames? Maybe it is a sort of antidote...?" He mumbled aloud as his sister spoke to Zinnath. He nodded to Zinnath who he had assumed ate the food he gave her before Aalya could stop her. He hoped that even though the sandwich wasn't as big as what the snake was used to that it would help her.

"This job does look like it really suits me. Don't doubt yourself though, Aly. It suits us both. We both are completely against dark guilds after all. It only makes sense." He was still looking over the paper as he spoke but then looked at Aalya with a determined look. "This is where we start to fix the world of the darkness it has. Are you ready, Aly?" He already knew her answer to his question but it just felt right for him to ask still.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shining like the moon LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 25th September 2014, 2:09 am

The black silhouette-like figure of the Dark Knight atop his steed could be seen clearly even against the darkened surroundings of the Haunted Village as he approached the encampment in such a slow and menacing manner that would cause a man's blood to run cold at the sheer sight of him. He was here to collect some more souls and spill yet more blood for his debt. This location was away from mass civilisation, away from the public eye and, in all honesty, there weren't many who cared for this village outside of the inhabitants themselves, making this the best possible target for Odin's gruesome task.

As Odin continued to approach, his eyes suddenly caught sight of a man who was walking towards him. At first he assumed the man was simply going to walk past him but, as the figure got closer, it became clear that he was approaching the knight. "Sir, it is ill advised to enter our village at this time. We have somewhat of a crisis on our hands that could easily put your own life at risk." the man stated calmly, putting his hands out as if trying to stop Odin in his tracks. The knight stepped down from atop Aurelio and placed his hand upon the hilt of Muramasa. "You needn't worry about your crisis anymore." he stated in his usual toneless voice, before bringing Muramasa out from its sheath and swinging upwards. The man was sliced in two, his body dropping to the ground. "Rest in peace."

Yet as the blood seeped from the corpse, there was no purple-ish black aura around the body to suggest the soul had been corrupted and taken as payment. Odin's eyes scanned the remains as he knelt down to take a closer look, trying to work out why this was not sufficient payment. Unfortunately he could not see any reason why the soul had not been taken, and so he instead turned his attention to the village before him. Perhaps it was something to do with the crisis there that was affecting these people? There was but one way to find out, and that was to enter the village and see this 'crisis' for himself. Thus he climbed back atop Aurelio and continued his movement towards the Haunted Village with new intentions added; solve the mystery of these people and then repay his debt with their lives as planned.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 25th September 2014, 3:22 am

"Hm..."
    She said softly as she did what Cirven could not moments ago. She rested her head against Zinnath, silently communicating with the serpent in a way only they could. She giggled softly before pushing Zinnath away from her and walking over to her brother.

“Yeah,  I’m ready, let’s do this.”
    She said with a sudden determination. Now that the  darkness in her own heart could be exposed on a whim, she would have to work double time to help get rid of the darkness in the human world. The celestial world could wait.

“Why don’t you take Zinnath? I don’t think she can carry two people today. She’s getting a little sick so I’ll just hitch my own ride.”
    She stated with a smirk on her face before her body glowed a bright golden color. When it faded, two large adamantine wings spread out behind her. She flexed them a few times to make sure that she was working them properly before cautiously looking over the edge of the guild hall. She licked her lips nervously, still flexing her wings to make sure she had proper use of them.

“I can’t do this…”
    She whispered, taking in deep breaths and starting to panic at the height, suddenly clutching onto the railing tightly before Zinnath came up behind her and used her large nose to shove Aayla off the edge of the guild hall. Aayla couldn’t help but shriek and scream as she began to plummet, covering her eyes with her hands. She flexed her wings tightly out of reflex before expanding them and letting the air catch into them. She quickly began to slow down and only then did she move her fingers away from her eyes. She gave another squeal as she saw the ground so far below her, and nothing actually under her to support her. She looked up in a panic to the serpent who was peering over the lede, her own wings spread wide as she watched Aayla.

“Zinnath! I’m going to get you for that!”
    She yelled out at the serpent, beating her powerful wings to soar right back up towards the guild hall and towards the Serpent. Zinnath quickly reacted by slithering towards Cirven and scooping him up onto her back before taking off the edge herself, and flying away from Aayla towards the Haunted village while the young dragon slayer chased her at a much slower pace.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th September 2014, 12:08 pm

He was happy that his sister had finally come to him alone for a job like they did in the past when he first joined Sabertooth. It was a long road for them but it seemed like the wounds had at least healed and that they could get back to being a brother and sister again. He smiled at the thought of a demon and a dragon being related. It sounded like some sort of bad drama filled story to him. The irony in that fact was hilarious to him also.

He stopped laughing as his sister told him that he should ride Zinnath. He thought about denying the offer and using his own magic to travel but thought better of it because he knew that they couldn't just leave Zinnath. She had come on every job they had and was a member of the team like everyone else. "OK. I will ride Zin but what are you going to do?"

He paused and waited for a response but instead was shown a newer ability his sister could do; sprout wings from her back. He almost fell off the ledge again from the sight and had to catch his footing. Zinnath used her wing to help nudge him more onto the ledge. "When could you.. Never mind. Just looks like I'm not the only one with surprises now." He laughed and scratched his head.

"Aly? Are you OK?" He asked his sister as he noticed her not moving near the edge. He could see a sort of shaking coming from her body. "Hey ar-" He spoke as he started to move but stopped as he saw the serpent move and push his sister off the ledge. He ran to where she had fallen off and saw her flying. He felt a wave relief as he was picked up by the snake and taken away.

"Zin! Slow down so she can catch up!" He yelled at the serpent who seemed to keep going at her pace. All he could really do was hold on as the serpent seemed to want to keep her distance from his sister. Maybe she was actually pretty scared of the girl even though she was bigger. "First time I have seen you ran away from something rather than towards it, Zin." He couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

They later neared the Haunted Village. He could feel a sort of dark presence coming from the area. "This is the place, right? Looks kind of creepy even for the name it has." He yelled out to his sister who was flying behind him.

Character Info:

Post by Guest 26th September 2014, 4:51 am

The darkness here is almost stifling.

The Haunted Village itself was darker than he'd expected it to be. With dusk beginning to fall there was an unmistakeably heavy aura about the village that suggested all was not as it seemed. Even Aurelio, the black unicorn who had seen and experienced death itself seemed to be getting uncomfortable. Odin came to a halt and stepped down from the powerful equine beast, his eyes scanning the vicinity as the sunlight continued to fade, creating a dim orange glow across the open space and the windows of the houses. Yet despite of the beauty - something Odin had no time for anyway - the air seemed to grow heavier with every passing moment. As Odin turned once more, another man approached him with his arms waving maniacally.

"You can't be here! You need to leave right now!" he cried out, his face full of terror. "Your crisis I assume? I'm here to investigate it." Odin replied, only to be met by the man shaking his head vigorously. "NO! Nononono! We're absolutely fine, we can deal with our own issues thank you very much, just please leave now for your own safety!" He yelped, before looking up at the sky. It was almost completely black now as the sun was almost completely set. "PLEASE! Before it's too late!" Odin simply looked at the man blankly. "Too late you say...I wish to witness this threat." he replied bluntly. The man cried out again in anguish, before the cry slowly began to change. As darkness took a hold of the village, it seemed to also take a hold of its residents. All around him Odin could hear howls of pain from the houses and the people who had come to watch the scene unfold. The man before him lurched upon all fours, his cry becoming an elongated howl as his very form began to change, to grow in size and stature. Odin patted Aurelio on his side as a signal for the unicorn to flee the village, then drew his blade. This explains why I could not pass that man's soul onto my master. These people are not human. he thought to himself as he drew Muramasa from its sheath. These creatures would not be a sufficient payment to the devil, but Odin would have no choice now. He would kill these creatures, whatever they were, to ensure that he could leave and continue to pay off his debt. Afterall, he was no use to anyone nor to himself if he were to die. Again.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th September 2014, 4:51 am

The member 'Legacy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Shining like the moon StrongMonster Shining like the moon NormalMonster
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 28th September 2014, 8:40 am

Normal:

Strong:

When Aayla got close enough to Zinnath she playfully swatted at the Serpent, however by the time she did manage to catch up, they were already soaring high above the haunted village, and an all too familiar scent made it’s way into Aayla’s nose. She scrunched up her face as she flew down a little lower, scanning the area for the source of the smell of blood. Well, with such a massive amount, it wasn’t hard to find. There on a street corner lay a body completely severed in half, it’s blood already drying upand leaving nothing but a large, nasty stain on the ground.

“urk… that’s disgusting… Cirven… the sun only just went down… you don’t think they’re already killing each other…?”
    She asked as they flew high above the village. All f a sudden, cries of pain and howls filled the air, turning what was once a quiet, scary looking village into a terrifying haunted town. Aayla shudder at the sound as she kept her gaze on the ground.  For the time being, no one was visible, everyone was in their homes for the night, but as soon as the cries of pain stopped, walls began to be shattered open  as these human wolf hybrids began to force their way outside into the moonlight. They didn’t seem to know what they were doing at al, running out howling and growling, running on all fours at incredible speeds! It was quite an overwhelming sight to see…

That’s when she saw the form of a person face to face with the largest of the werewolves she had seen so far! And this one had a pure white coat, and looked much more powerful than the others.

“Cirven look! We need to help him!”
    She cried out in a worried tone as she beat her large metal wings powerfully to try and speed herself up as she kept her eyes on the lycan.

The large white Lycan in question was done holding his head in agony, his blood red eyes now transfixed on the meal in front of him, a being of flesh and bone that he could tear apart within minutes if he so wanted too! The lycan stood up steadily on both back paws before letting out an intense howl towards Odin.

“LOOK OUT! Water Dragon’s ROAR!”
    Aayla yelled out at Odin, hoping that her warning would reach the man’s ears in time as she launched her own breath attack at the lycan, hoping to knock him, and his attack off course.

combat info:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 29th September 2014, 12:35 pm

The smell of death loomed over the area and his heightened senses allowed him to smell every part of it. He started to get flash backs from the time when his village was wiped out from Earthland. All because of Tartarus wanting to show up and show their demons off to the world. Show their power that not many people even knew about. It was funny because even after doing it they still weren't recognized for it by others who were never there to see the attack. A fact that Cirven grew angrier about as he got older. It was the reason why the only ones who knew of the attack were his sister and him.

He snapped back to reality as his sister spoke of something looking disgusting. He had been looking off into the distance as his thoughts consumed him. The rust-like stench of blood filled his nose and put his attention on the body that had been removed from its other half. "From what the job sheet said they shouldn't have started until the moon was out.." He looked at the body and shook his head. "Sorry we were too late.." He clenched his fist in a silent anger as he spoke. He had hoped to prevent such things from happening again but it looked like they had already failed to do that.

He took in a deep breath then moved his view to the where his sister had been staring. The white werewolf was taller than the man he stood near and looker to be stronger than the others who had found their way outside and under the light of the moon. "Wait! Aly!" He called after her as she ran off to help the man.

Her wings helped her move fast but that didn't mean he couldn't keep up. He decided to stay behind her and let her attack surprise the white werewolf. He caused the Kukan to be covered in a coating of his white flames to which it responded by letting off a bright light until it changed into the Agneya form. He decided to keep his distance from the beast and slashed the blade through the air towards the beast after it was hit by the watery blast from his sister. The slash sent out a blade of flame that crashed into the transformed man. The beast looked to be barely hurt by the two attacks but it did cause him to look away from the man in front of him and towards the siblings.

He stood next to Aalya and stared at their surroundings to see some more of the creatures while being able to hear other movement around them. "We have some company here, Aly. We have to be on our to-" He was cut off by a werewolf jumping towards them and causing him to roll out of the way into what he thought was a safe place.

Once he stopped his roll he turned to see if his sister managed to dodge the beast which would become a huge mistake. Another werewolf came at him from his side and picked him up and slammed him through the wall of a nearby house. The Alpha werewolf then attempted to take off towards Aalya for her previous attack while some of the others moved towards where the Demon Slayer had been sent.

Stats/Cooldowns/Passives/Durations:

Last edited by Cirven on 5th October 2014, 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 1:03 pm

Normal:

Strong:

"You should go, we can handle these werewolves."
    Aayla told the man whom she had just defended by taking the alpha werewolves attention. Her water dragons roar hit the wolf with it’s full force, tearing at its flesh as it slammed into him. Suddenly, the smell of wet dog was over whelming and Aayla had to scrunch up her nose to try and deter the smell. She let herself slip back into a fighting stance as Cirven spoke, though his sentence was cut off by one of the werewolves leaping at them. She brought her wings around her body in a 360 degree shield as they tried to claw at her, crying out as their nails scratched into the metal of her wings.

“Cirven are you okay!?”
    She called out from behind her shield. She didn’t even manage to open her wings and check on her brother due to the fact that the white werewolv had jumped up onto her wings and clawed down at her head, just barely managing to scrape her, though still drawing blood. She shrieked in surprise as she soon looked up and let loose her water slicer at the white werewolf. At this proximity, the lycan had little space to dodge, getting hit full force in the chest and knocking it off of Aayla’s defensive wings.

Although it didn’t give up on its new prey, the lycan had smelled the human’s blood, and in fact was now licking it off of his claws. As soon as Aayla opened up her wings again, the Lycan leaped at her once more, aiming to swipe at her mid section but succeeding only in clawing off one of her boots as the young girl took to the sky once more.

The lycan’s eyes narrowed on the young girl as it braced himself before unleashing a powerful roar up into the skies. Shockwaves seemed to emanate from it’s mouth as it tried to hit the girl with its ferocious attack.

Aayla flew up high, then left, lower and doge right, trying to get away from the howl as best she could while trying to stem the bleeding from her head. The cuts weren’t all that deep, but a head wound tended to bleed a lot…

“Cirven get up..!”
    She called out to her brother, paying more attention to the fact that he was down than the lycans she was facing.

combat info:

Last edited by Aayla on 6th October 2014, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 2:13 pm

Cirven landed on the floor inside the house with debris all around him from the wall he had just gone through. He wasn't hurt too badly from it from the fact of him being a Demon Slayer mage but that didn't stop him from feeling the pain as well as being cut from some of the debris. The werewolf stood above him after the attack and attempted to dig its claws into Cirven's stomach. It had succeeded in a sense too. Its claw went clean through Cirven and even slammed into the floor below him. Thing was Cirven was no longer made of what most others were. Skin, bone and organs had changed into the white flames that the blue-haired young man used to fight with.

Cirven grinned as the flames burnt the claw that attempted to hurt him. The werewolf jumped back in pain from the failed strike. "Want to try that again, wolfy?" Cirven spoke out as he started to get up. The werewolf swiped at his face this time causing Cirven's face to immaterialize into flame and again burning the beast's claw. "You might end up losing that hand idiot." Cirven then caused the Agneya's blade to burst into flames as he dashed forward at the beast. The beast attempted to bite Cirven but again was damaged by the flame body Cirven now possessed. Cirven then lifted his blade up with body hands and slashed down on the wolf-man hitting him with the flames as well as the blade.

The werewolf cried out in pain as after the attack and fell to the ground. It shook around on the floor in flames until the flames were put out. The beast then picked himself up from the floor slowly and still looking to be writhing in pain. "You can still go, huh? You guys are a lot stronger than I tho-" Before Cirven could finish his sentence four more werewolves jumped at him through the hole in the wall and all struck him. "You guys are equally as idiotic as this one here!" Each of them were burned by the flames of Cirven's body and then he jumped back from them.

"You dumb mutts can take pain right? So take this new and improved dosage of pain completely free of charge!" Cirven took in a deep breath causing his cheeks to puff up. "Flame Demon's Rage!" He yelled out as he shot a massive ball of flame at the five werewolves. The flames exploded on impact and caused the house to explode and fall apart all around Cirven and the werewolves. Cirven simply used his flame body to avoid taking damage from the falling house while his enemies weren't so lucky.

"I'm up, I'm up." The wolves he was fighting pushed themselves out from the debris that covered them to stand back in front of Cirven. "And so are they..."

Damage to Enemies:

Last edited by Cirven on 5th October 2014, 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 3:15 pm

Normal:
    Strong:

She cried out when the blast finally hit her arm, tearing at her clothes and cutting up the small girl with the sheer force of it’s howl. Strangely enough to the lycan, however, there was no blood. She went plummeting to the ground, beating her wings at the very last second to make herself land softly on her feet. She stumbled backwards when she landed and fell back onto her butt as if disoriented from the pain. She wasn't actually hurt by this attack, having seen this one coming she had been able to let the blast pass through her own water body, and was now playing up the scene to let the werewolf believe that she was critically injured.

Whether her acting worked, or this wolf was just really pissed off with her, the animal came running towards Aayla as if nothing else in the world mattered to him but seeing her dead. It was perfect for what she wanted to do. Her eyes gave off a briht yellow glow before fading away, leaving behind her purely blue eyes. She brought her wings around her in defense, leaving only a sliver open in front of her for the wolf to see. As the lycan leaped onto her wings once more, smashing down into the metal he attempted to pry her wings open, and when he peered his head inside, Aayla caught his eyes with her own.

“Take a nap big guy, we’ve got your friends to deal with.”
    She told the lycan who slipped off of the metal wings, letting go of them slowly before stumbling back away from Aayla, shaking his head again and again to try and shake off the spell.

‘Whats going on… why isn’t he asleep…’
    She thought to herself angrily. She could see that he was growing tired, but she couldn’t quite seem to get him to completely fall asleep, it was as if something was preventing her. She quickly scrambled up to her feet andbrought her hands in front of her

“Water Lock!”
    She cried out, surrounding the seemingly drugged lycan in an orb of water. The werewolf began thrashing around angrily, clawing and slashing away at the sides of the orb as best as his fatigued body could.

However… water lock might not have been the best spell to use, as she could hear and smell two more lycan’s quickly approaching her…

combat info:

Last edited by Aayla on 6th October 2014, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 4:52 pm

"Do you guys ever give up?!" Cirven yelled out as two more of the werewolves rushed towards him. He instinctively jumped back to dodge the attacks but then rushed forward using his flame body to have the two move through him and damage them. Once through them he spun around with his blade and struck both with the flames on his sword and the blade itself. The two werewolves growled out in pain from the attack while still being on fire. He then jumped away after seeing the two of them simply took the attacks and were still standing. "These things..." He kept jumping back as he tried to think of any other way he could possibly deal with the cursed people.

As he jumped back three more wolves joined the group in front of him bringing the total to 8 wolves total that he had to deal with. "Are you things just multiplying or something?!" They all stood together as if preparing for something. They even let Cirven get some distance between them. "What are they doing..? Why did they suddenly stop being so aggressive?"

His questions would soon be answered by the howling the wolves did together. A sonic shockwave rushed towards shot out towards Cirven and with his heightened senses it didn't have to get close to start affecting him. The sound was more like a screeching to him and caused his head to ache even before the sonic howl reached him. He dropped to one knee using his left hand(his free hand) to clutch at his head while holding his eyes shut in pain.

After the attack ended he was breathing heavily and couldn't exactly see. Everything was a blur to him for a short time and his hearing and other senses were all disoriented. The pack of wolves all rushed towards him in an attempt to maw him. Thankfully though Cirven senses came back enough before the first wolves arrived to him so that he could become immaterial again. It was a good thing too because Cirven wasn't in any sort of shape to dodge anything. Each of the beasts took a swipe at him and all ended with each crying out in pain.

After the last werewolf failed at his attack Cirven had regained himself enough to attack back. He rushed forward and attacked each of the werewolves with his blade in a flurry of strikes as he ran. After he struck the last one he stumbled forward from exerting himself too fast after still dealing with the effects of being disoriented. "Screw this.." He spoke out as his body blew up into white flames. He ran in between the group of werewolves and waited for them to take the bait. "Flame Demon's Wrath!" The flames then exploded off from his body and burnt all the werwolves around him. It seemed to be powerful enough to deal with one of them as it sunk to the ground knocked out from the pain.

Damage to Enemies:

OOC: Just as a reminder all the beasts hit by my attack flames are burned for 3 posts and take C rank damage each post.

Last edited by Cirven on 5th October 2014, 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 5th October 2014, 5:24 pm

Normal:
    Strong:
    The first lycan to leap passed straight through her water body and suddenly seemed to crash to the floor,  sound asleep and already snoring from the effects of her Serpents Gaze. The second kept it’s head high as it attempted to bite into Aayla’s side, cringing as it’s teeth crashed against each other as it bit straight through her and onto itself. The second lycan pulled it’s head back, shaking it’s face to get the water off of it while still trying to claw through the young water dragon slayer.

Aayla ran up to her water lock, both to get away from the second lycan and to place her hands on it’s shell and quickly increasing it’s temperature to a boil. From inside the water lock, you could hear the white lycan howl in pain as the boiling water began to burn and tear at it’s fur and skin It howled and thrashed against it’s confines, until finally letting loose a howl so loud that the lycan blasted a hole right through her water lock and dismissing the smell.

“Crap…”
    Aayla mumbled before trying to beat her wings to take to the sky once more, only to find that they had just disappeared in a while flash of light.

“Double crap…”
    She stated as she ducked under one of the second lycan’s claws while a secondary flash of light shone around her own arms. There, her own set of scaley claws appeared and sh used them to slash back at the second lycan, listening to it howl out in pain as it continued attempting to strike back.

From behind it though, the large form of the white lycan was quickly approaching, causing Aayla to gasp before a magic circle appeared in front of her mouth.

“Water Slicer!"
    She cried out, hitting the second lycan square in the chest and knocking it off it’s feet, colliding into the large white lycan and pushing them both away with the force of the blades.

The omega werewolf didn’t find the hit amusing, it picked up the form of the smaller lycan and threw it aside like the nuisance it was and began charging at Aayla again. This time however, she noted that the lycan was slower than it had been, thanks to her Serpents Gaze no doubt. At least she had managed to slow it down enough to have a more even claw fight.

combat info:

Last edited by Aayla on 6th October 2014, 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adjust word count to 401/color fixing)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 5th October 2014, 6:42 pm

Cirven watched as the lycans burned in his flames around him. They have taken a beating and the only reason why he hadn't was because of his Flame Body spell. He knew he didn't have much more time with being able to use the spell as well as the Kukan's Agneya form so he knew he needed to start taking more of the beasts out before then. He had to also deal with the drawback of using his Flame Demon's Wrath spell where it exerted him so much that he had to wait to use another spell for a short time. "These things don't like to stay down at all." He spoke to himself as he watched his enemies just get up from the last attack.

His mind trailed off to how his sister was doing for a second but he knew all he could really do is deal with the enemies around him before helping her. "Ugh! Can you guys just stay down for a few hours!?" He yelled out once all of the werewolves stood up. One of them started to take the stance from earlier that lead to the sonic howl like attack that disoriented him. "Not this time!" He rushed towards the beast, moving through him with his flame body and slashing down onto it the same way he had earlier causing it to howl in pain and fall over. "And thats two of- Argh!" He was cut off by the sonic howl coming from another of the lycan from a closer range than earlier. He fell onto one knee and gripped his head with his left hand in a similar fashion as to earlier. Difference was the howl was so close that the sound rang in his head. The werewolves also seemed to wise up to his flame body and didn't attack him this time. Instead they circled around him like a more thoughtful pack of predators would do.

With his vision blurred again and his senses all out of whack, Cirven quickly stood up and swung his blade out in front of him wildly in hopes that it would hit one of the creatures. Luck wasn't on his side though as he only cut through the air and stumbled back to the ground. "They got.. Smarter.. Huh?" He spoke out through the pain of the ringing in his head. The flames that had cover his blade dispersed as he tried to regain his senses and get back on the offensive.

Damage to Enemies:

OOC: Just as a reminder all the beasts hit by my attack flames are burned for 3 posts and take C rank damage each post.

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th October 2014, 8:48 am

Normal:
    Strong:

Aayla took the opportunity to run away from the Lycan’s she had been fighting on her own, deciding that it was much more important to make sure her brother was safe, and help him out in any way that she could before the creatures she had been fighting came running after her.

She ran towards the town just in time to see three burning wherewolves pinning her brother down with a howl of their own. It seemed very different than the omega werewolves in the sense that it was much less destructive physically, and more of an immobilizing attack. She didn’t think about it too long though as she ran up behind the burning lycans and with a deep breath she cast her spell.

“Water Dragon’s Roar!”
    She cried out, a magic circle appearing in front of her mouth before a large and powerful jet of water shot forward, slamming into two of the burning lycan’s that stood close to one another. They howled in pain as the fires were suddenly extinguished and the water lay against their wounds. They found themselves in so much pain that when they fell to the ground, they didn’t get back up again.

“You okay Cirven?!”
    She asked her brother, leaping up onto a merchant stand then using it to push herself down towards the third burning lycan. She brought hr claws back to swipe at his face only to miss as the lycan leaped up high in the air, landing on top of a house with a pained howl as it burns continued to irritate it.

“OOF!”
    Suddenly Aayla fell flat on her face when the omega werewolf had come back and leaped onto her, pinning her down onto the ground as it lowered its massive jaw to take a bite out of her bloody head. Aayla didn’t have time or enough strength to push the lycan off of her, all she could do was swipe as best she could with her claws.

It was strange however, as the lycan’s bite never came. Instead, she felt the pressure on her back suddenly let go, the only sound she heard was the mixed growling and baking of two werewolves struggling against one another.  It seemed that the werewolf the omega had tossed aside earlier was none to please with it’s actions, getting it’s revenge by sinking its teeth into the white Lycan and pushing it off of the prey the werewolf thought was rightfully his.

combat info:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 6th October 2014, 5:38 pm

Cirven came under the constant barrage of sonic howling from the werewolves around him. It was as if they had found a way of subduing him and were trying to cause him to be incapacitated. He couldn't believe that they had started to adapt so much to his flame body for them being mindless, blood thirsty beasts. He felt as if he were about to pass out from the constant howls but it all suddenly stopped and he could feel the air around him become cooler from the blast of water.

His vision was still fuzzy but he managed to smell a scent that was familiar to his own. "Aalya...?" He spoke out as his senses slowly started to return to him. He started to stand up as the werwolves did from after being hit by his sister's attack. He squinted one eye as his head was still ringing from the assault earlier but his vision had returned enough for him to see the three enemies in front of him. "Thanks Aalya." He kept his view on the group of six lycans that stood in front of him.

He wanted to help his sister but knew the only way he could do that at this point was dealing with the pack of hybrids in front of him who wanted nothing more than to tear him limb from limb as well as Aalya. "It won't happen again!" He then darted off towards the werewolves with his held out in front of him. "Be safe!"

The wolves had really wised up to his flame body as they now didn't engage him in his charge and instead tried to move further away from him. "Scared now?" Cirven managed to use his speed to catch up with the closest of the werewolves and slashed his weapon down onto it which caused it to squeal out and fall to the ground. Cirven swung his blade through the air to get the blood off of it as he continued his charge. The rest of the creatures had taken to jumping up on top of the buildings in the area in hopes of getting enough distance away. Cirven followed them to the tops of the houses and followed the other two who attacked him earlier with his eyes while staying close.

"Not letting you escape me you mutts!" Cirven's eyes widened as he stared at the two beasts causing a burst of flames to explode in the air and slam into both of them. They both fell to the ground below and didn't get back up. "This job is getting more irritating than I thought it would be. I have to hold back so much from killing these people. Hopefully their hybrid bodies will help with the damage they are taking to their bodies." He thought to himself as he chased after the remaining werewolves from roof top to roof top.

Damage to Enemies:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th October 2014, 9:35 pm

Normal:
    Strong:

"Better not! I don’t want to have to drag you back home after everything we’ve been through!"
    She exclaimed, turning her back to her brother as the lycan she had managed to put to sleep earlier came groggily charging at her. It decided to take a page out of it’s comrades book finally as it let out a blood curdling howl towards the young girl, attempting to disorient her before she could strike against him again, always careful not to look directly into her eyes this time. He ad been caught once, that wouldn’t happen again.

Aayla brought her hands up to her ears before leaping up into the air to avoid the blast from the lycan, shaking her head lightly to clear her head before swinging her arms forward. Two magic circles appeared before her hands as she swiped them down towards the lycan, three large blue blades of water came forth and began crashing down on the werewolf.

“Water Slicer”
    She called out, watching as two of the large blades crashed into the werewolf, causing it to growl and whimper in pain. A howl soon escaped the wolf however as the omega werewolf soon found it’s way back onto the battlefield. Unhapy at being torn away from it’s prey, it had bit down hard on the lycan’s shoulder and dragged the animal down to it’s butt.

“H…Hey! Don’t kill him!”
    She yelled out at the lycan just as she hit the ground again, taking in a deep breath as she swiped her hands together, right hand over left.

“Water Dragon wave!”
    She chanted out quickly again as two large waves of water formed up seemingly from no-whre and soon came crashing into the three squabbling werewolves. It smacked into them with enough force to bring them back to their senses long enough for them to realize that they would drown if they didn’t do something to get out. The two lesser werewolves didn’t seem to care much at the idea of drowning, instead they began teaming up on the omega lycan while trapped in this water prison, each slashing out angrily against the one that would be their superior.

“Hey hey hey! Stop fighting!”
    She yelled at them, now breaking the containment and running at the trio. She landed a swift, flying kick to one of the regular lycan’s faces, knocking him off his feet and taking his attention away from the other two. Only problem was, she now found herself smack in the middle of this fighting.

combat info:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 7th October 2014, 1:07 pm

"Hey you dumb mutts! Stop being so scared and fight me!" He yelled out as he chased the three werewolves who were running from him still. They jumped down from the roof tops of the houses and ran into the dark forest near the village. Cirven grunted as he continued to follow them. Two of the hybrids managed to lose Cirven's sight from running around the trees but he had managed to keep his focus on one of them. "They are really getting irritating...!" He mumbled out. "I can't even use my propulsion spell to get to them with all these trees around like this!"

He started to close the gap between him and the werewolf but was stopped by a tree falling down from his side towards him. He couldn't stop running so he did the next best thing in this situation; He quickly used his blade to cut through the falling tree so that he wouldn't be hit. Problem was one of the other werewolves had picked up another tree and threw it towards him. The tree came at him right after he had cut the tree too so there wasn't much he could do.

The tree crashed into Cirven and pushed him onto the ground with it on top of him. He coughed from the pain of the impact. Some blood came out as he coughed. "Damn..." He mumbled through heavy breathing as the three werewolves quickly moved towards him to finish him off. One of them slashed his claw down on Cirven's face but missed because of Cirven's flame body again. "You fell for it." He smiled and then became flames as he moved over the tree and formed back into himself with his blade hung up above him. He quickly slashed the blade down onto his enemy. He then redirected his blade from its downward position so that the next slash would be directed at another of the werewolves that was close by. He brought the blade up to send a blade of flames crashing into the werewolf. He then used his propulsion spell to quickly maneuver himself to the third creature and slashed it while moving by it at high speeds.

"Still not down for the count yet are you?" He looked over the three wolves and saw that they were still standing somehow. "You guys are pretty scary you know..." Just after he spoke his blade shined a bright white light and returned to it regular form.

Damage to Enemies:

Last edited by Cirven on 8th October 2014, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 8th October 2014, 6:27 pm

Normal:
    Strong:

She let out a frightened shriek as suddenly two of the werewolves shot their howling attacks at one another, dropping herself onto the ground and bringing her hands over her head as she heard and felt the power that the two werewolves were throwing at one another.  There was a loud booming noise as both werewolves were sent flying, an just as she moved to peer above the ground at what was going on, she felt a tug on her boot and a sudden swipe through her leg. She frowned as the werewolf she had put to sleep was now literally trying to eat her while the other two fought one another. She growled angrily at the creature before kicking it in the nose and scrambling back up to her feet.

When she finally managed to get back up, a strange sensation washed over her. It was almost the exact same feeling she got from Kiersa when she was equipped in her Avalon armor. There was a sense of peace that coursed through her, a sense of strength that wasn’t there before… at least, she hadn’t felt it so acutely as she did now.  She closed her eyes, even though she was still faced with a dangerous creature. She listened closely to the creatures breathing, kept close attention to it’s scent, and when the creature lunged at her again, she was ready.

She moved both of her hands to her left side before striking forward with her right hand, never opening her eyes. The water that littered the ground followed her movements, raising from the ground, gathering into a ball and stretching out to whip at the enemy before falling to the ground again. The water whip sliced the werewolf in the face, causing it to halt only for a moment before Aayla carefully maneuvered her way around the raging beast as it attempted to let lose a close range howl. She darted to the creatures right before throwing a ball of water forward around the creatures muzzle and quickly snap freezing it to prevent the wolf’s howl. With that done, it was much easier for the girl to raise one whip after another, after another, wipping him another 3 times before the creature broke free from it’s frozen muzzle.

She could smell another one of the creatures approaching… the omega werewolf. If he was coming back, then no doubt he had done some serious damage to the previous werewolf. She quickly spun around a few times, moving her arms above her head in a circle, creating what looked like an untamed rapid that she let lose at the omega werewolf’s abdomen.

combat stats:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 8th October 2014, 7:22 pm

Cirven knew things weren't exactly going his way. His blade's Agneya form was enough to take out the group of werewolves, he was running out of tricks and he was about at his limit for how long he could keep his flame body spell going. On top of all of that he had found himself being hurt a lot more than he would have liked. His enemies seemed to be in a similar shape though with their injuries and showed it on their bodies as well as with their heavy breathing.

One of the werewolves quickly lunged at him but seemed to forget Cirven's flame body again and just simply flew through him while being burned again. "You guys are really pushing me to my limit it feels like for a bunch of idiot mutts..." He smiled and turned around and slashed the werewolf behind him. He then jumped to the side to avoid another of the creatures as it jumped at him from behind. The reason he had dodged the last attack was because his body had met its limit in keeping his flame body spell going. "Can't use it anymore.." He yelled at himself and skid to a stop in the dirt.

The third wolf started to take the stance as it did earlier for its howl attack. Cirven managed to use his speed though to rush up to the beast and slash his chest before he could release the howl, only to let a dog-like whimper escape the wolf as it felt the pain. Cirven then quickly brought his blade back up from its downward position and slashed the man-beast another time. He then spun around and slammed the back end of his blade into the neck the enemy in front of him sending the werewolf in a slump to the ground.

The sound of feet slamming against the ground as well as heavy breathing got closer behind him after the finishing blow causing Cirven to again dodge out of the way of the beast that came up behind him for an attack. He had wished he still had his flame body spell but didn't want to rely on it so much because of the stress it had started to put on his body from its prolonged use. He continued to jump backward as he caused flames to quickly build up all over the Kukan again. This time he used more flames than usual for it though. A bright like shined off of the blade as flaming swords formed on all around him until ten blade had been formed. After the last blade formed the shining light from the Kukan stopped and let its new form be seen. "Slayer form, Xihe." He spoke out lightly as one of the wolves jumped towards him  with its claws and mouth leading its jump. Two of the blades around Cirven disappeared and reappeared in front of the wolf and slashed it while it was still in the air causing it to cry out in pain and fall to the ground with a thud.

The last wolf was about to send out its sonic howl when Cirven caught sight of it again causing the same two blades of flames to form in front of it and quickly slash it from two different ways. The wolf's howl was completely stopped from the pain that racked through its body. Both flaming blades disappeared as Cirven took that moment in time to get close to his enemy and finish it off with one last slash from the Xihe.

After the last wolf was down Cirven let out a sigh of relief. "Took a lot of shots to put you mutts down, didn't it?" He smirked at his own remark and then had one of his blades slash down onto him using the holy aspect of the flames to heal him some.

He heard a howl near him again though as he stood in the forest.

Damage to Enemies:

Last edited by Cirven on 10th October 2014, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th October 2014, 7:22 pm

The member 'Cirven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Shining like the moon WeakMonster
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 9th October 2014, 9:52 pm

As the final strike of water crashed against the Omega werewolf, the animal howled loudly up in the air, expressing it’s outrage before another strike of water hit him and he ran off and away from the water dragon slayer. Aayla smirked as she watched him run away, only to be distracted by a body crashing through her own. There was a loud splash and thud noise that echoed in the air, almost sounding like someone had belly flopped into a pool as Aayla’s body was temporarily pushed apart in it’s water body, only to re-assemble behind the wolf again. This time she spun her left leg in a 90 degree angle, picking up the fallen water once more and wiping it at the wolf’s head, then freezing it there. The lycan clawed at the ice surrounding it’s head, falling to it’s knees ass it quickly lost it’s much needed air. As soon as the lycan hit the ground, passing out from lack of oxygen, Aayla removed the ice by melting it and running to find the last remaining lycan that she had been dealing with.

The creature lay on the ground, awake, angry and yet wounded. It was covered in bites, scratches and tears. She wanted to go up to the creature to tend to it’s wounds, but as she approached, the animal swiped at her and growled menacingly. For the moment, she decided to leave the creature alone.

She soon found herself running away from the Lycan, using her nose to track down her brother, which she barely even had to do. She followed the smell of fire and soon found herself coming across another pack of three werewolves nearby her brother… although, they didn’t seem to concentrated on him… These lycan’s were running amuck in the village, running through the streets and shattering windows as they attempted to get indoors to eat the humans still inside.

In fact, one of the lycan’s was now dragging what looked to be a young 5…6 year old girl in it’s mouth. The girl was still alive, as she cried and screamed for help, although blood was pouring down from the girls back. Her yes narrowed on the lycan as she grit her teeth and ran forward the creature, launching forward another water whip at the lycan’s head and freezing it. This froze the animals jaw in place, preventing it from biting down on the girl. She then took the opportunity to run up to the lycan where she punched him as hard as she could in the gut, getting him to double over as she reached up and grabbed the girl, melting the ice around her before pulling her out of the creatures mouth.

“Don’t worry… I got you…”
    She attempted to assure the young girl while this giant creature now loomed over her…

Spoiler:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th October 2014, 6:54 pm

He had ran through the forest in order to find where the earlier howl had come from. He was worried that it had come from near where his sister was. He hoped hat she was OK after them being separated so long. She did have to deal with that white werewolf alone and he had a feeling that other wolves joined in against her too. He didn't know how well her flame body would hold up against all of the attacks either. "You better be OK.." He spoke to himself as he ran still holding Xihe and having the flaming blades floating in the air near both of his sides.

He came through the forest area to see that a werewolf had started moving into one house. He was confused at first because he thought that the entire town was evacuated by the residents in fear of the full moon happening. Least he wished to think that they would have. He rushed towards one of the houses to see that the werewolf had thrown around furniture along with damaging the home. "Hey mutt, are you gonna pay for all of this?" He said jokingly causing the creature to turn around to show its bloodied mouth.

Cirven quickly got serious from the sight. "You didn't kill anyone... Did you?" He mostly spoke just to speak, knowing that the beast wouldn't answer him. The werewolf let out a growl and then charged at the blue-haired Slayer. Cirven jumped back through the door of the house to get into a wider area to fight in. The werewolf followed him and slashed his claws out but Cirven reacted quickly and jumped back while sending one of his fire blades to cut into the beast. It howled in pain from the slash but then quickly lunged again. Cirven had another of his blades fly out and attack the lycan. It was hit by the blade and Cirven moved to the side so that it could fall to the floor. It seemed to be unconscious from the pain.

Cirven let out a sigh as he looked at the fallen creature. "I really hope it didn't kill someone. They will really be in bad shape when they change back if so." He turned around from the beast and saw his sister with one of the beasts towering over her. "Aly!" He called out and summoned a blade of flames near the werewolf over her and attacked it to stop its attack.

He felt like something was towering behind him as he attacked. He turned his head to see that the creature had stood back up. The wolf rushed him again and swiped its claw at Cirven and connected with his back. "Ug!" Cirven was just barely able roll to the side out of the way of the claws doing major damage to him but that didn't stop them from taking the back of his shirt off as well as leaving four claw marks across his skin.

After his roll his sent out another of his blades to slash at his target as he felt blood trickling down his back. The creature dodged the attack and the next one that came after it and slowly was making it way towards Cirven again. "These things really are getting stronger the more I fight them." He kept trying to attack the werewolf but couldn't hit his mark somehow.

Damage to Enemies:

Character Info:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 11th October 2014, 3:29 pm

Aayla felt the werewolves claws go right through her, causing her to gasp at the sensation of them passing through her water body and staying there.  Thankfully, he didn’t stay too long, removing his claws as he attempted to bite down on the young girl Aayla had just rescued from his clutches, succeeding in doing little more than smashing his ice covered face on the ground as Aayla stood up and quickly darted backwards. When she heard cirven cry out for her she looked up while trying to keep  a firm hold on this little girl.

“Im okay! They’re not getting stronger, they’re wearing you out!”
    She called out to him, noting how much more fatigued he looked than her. She bit her lip gently, wishing there was some way for her to help him when the squirming girl in her arms gave her an idea. Fire. Cirven obviously needed fire… along with Kiersa but fire was manageable right now.

“Hang in there Cirven, I got an idea! Water Dragon’s roar!!”
    She cried out as she let loose the dragon slayers most recognizable spell on one of the lycan’s. It whimpered and cried as it was struck off it’s feet and slammed into the building where it had just come out of. From there, the creature didn’t move.

She darted forward (still holding the girl) and ran around behind Cirven so that she could dart into one of the already destroyed houses. There, she put the girl down safely in a corner, making her as small as possible so that she didn’t attract attention as she ran over to the half destroyed stove. From there, she turned on all of the elements and watched them heat up before tossing curtains, paper and anything else she could find. Just as things began to catch fire, she heard the young girl scream and quickly turned around to find that one of the lycan’s had followed them in and was charging right for her.

“Water Lock!”
    She cried out in a panic, locking the werewolf in her large bubble of water and stepping back with a sigh. She couldn’t continue what she was doing while holding this lycan in the water lock and so ran up to the orb, placed her hands against it and dropped the temperature until it froze.  She then let it hit the ground before quickly gathering up what wood she could and tossed it onto the now flaming curtains and papers she had tossed on the stove. Slowly, a house fire began to form. She then ran over to the small girl, picked her up again and ran out of the destroyed house. The fire would melt the ice around the lycan… and it would come after them unless it burned first…

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 6:10 pm