Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

Post by DOPPO 6th August 2014, 9:39 am

Shohei grunted, the tiny burning pain on his cheek seemed to numb as he was struck with such simple but sparking words. As Primo crouched down, Shohei found himself on the floor slowly scooting away from Primo. He hesitated. Of course he'd hesitate! He was just hit right in the face with a fire fist! Who wouldn't? As earlier, he looked like he was told he could grow wings and fly. The words really hit him. Then Shohei suddenly got a serious and pissed off look, unexpectedly punching Primo right back in the face, he had no clue what he was doing, "The Hell with yo-" Shohei paused his thoughts, and realized what he had done, "I... Uh. I..." He couldn't find the words to say anything. What could he say? He winced and got up, "I... got to go." Everyone surrounding the scene stared at him, he backed away and walked out the door in the crowded Hargeon streets.

(If you want to go inside my mansion, continue the thread here https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t9216-shohei-s-manor)

Last edited by Shohei on 6th August 2014, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

Post by Add 6th August 2014, 12:23 pm

Primo flipped back and land on the ground and as he walked away primo jumped on a roof and followed him.C'mon shohei. Over and over from roof to roof he kept on repeating that line until he saw a mansion and then he stoped and jump down and his jaw dropped .Woah." Primo stood beside shohei and with a smirk he walked into the mansion.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:28 am