Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for Allies [Social - Closed]

Akiko
    Akiko

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fossil Animation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Allies [Social - Closed] Empty Looking for Allies [Social - Closed]

Post by Akiko 24th May 2014, 10:25 pm

Akiko wandered the halls of Tartarus, bored with recent events. It had only been a few days, but once again she found herself without something to pass her time. Looking from room to room, she was desperately looking for something to bide her time. Most of her guildmates were boring, and they didn't spend much time with her. There were a few she hadn't seen much of, but even now she struggled to find them. 'I never thought this would be boring... I mean, I expected a dark guild, especially one with such ambitious plans, to be more entertaining. I feel like I'm gonna die of boredom....'

Akiko sighed, slumping against a nearby wall. She could go do some more jobs, but she just didn't have the motivation right now. She just needed a little something, a small string she could pull at for inspiration. If she had someone to talk to, maybe she could find something, but very few of her guildmates seemed very sociable. Sighing once more, she peeled herself from the wall and entered the next room, hoping that she might have finally found something interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for Allies [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Looking for Allies [Social - Closed]

Post by Guest 24th May 2014, 10:37 pm

A soothing wind flew by Tartarus' guild hall before a sudden shadow lurked smoothly through its interior. The shadow erupted, eventually, and rising from this shadow came about the presence of Yuuto Shingami. Again, masked, Yuuto stood upon the tile which marked the center of the guild hall, silent as a ghost. Lately, Yuuto had grown bored of shedding hatred, and slaughtering the good. It was about time he took a break from this morbid, new lifestyle, and simply relaxed while he had the time.

Yuuto started his break as he made a whistling noise with his mouth, which caused a box of carbonara pasta to be thrown at him. The food had been ordered beforehand as Yuuto once negotiated that under killing a wanted man, he'd get a free meal. The meal was now his, obviously, which wrote a small, dark grin upon Yuuto's face. He approached one of the many halls in Tartarus, though, upon doing so, Yuuto came across a familiar face. "Akiko?" Yuuto questioned, "Are you okay?" If there was one exception to Yuuto's lawless attitude, it was women. Either that, or Tartarus due to its superior image. Generally, Akiko was one Yuuto could handle cooperating with.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Allies [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Looking for Allies [Social - Closed]

Post by Akiko 24th May 2014, 10:57 pm

When Akiko came face to face with Yuuto, she was mildly surprised, jumping back a little. When she calmed herself, she blushed and looked away from him, embarrassed at her own actions. She hated it when she was caught off-guard, especially in a way like that. Yuuto probably thought nothing of it; it was fairly common to be mildly shocked if you opened a door to someone, but Akiko hated appearing out of control. As the gears started to turn in her head, she began to realize the opposite. Looking bashful and timid, Akiko looked briefly at Yuuto, barely making eye contact. "S-Sorry Yuuto, I was paying attention... Hey, do you wanna hang out for a bit, I'm bored..." Akiko looked after she finished, fidgeting with her cloak in front of herself.

Akiko praised her good luck. Yuuto was one of the few social members of the guild, at least one of the few genuine ones in her opinion. She needed to make some more friends in the guild, some people to work with, and Yuuto was one of the perfect choices. Besides, it was boring being alone all the time, and having someone to talk too would be great. Turning back to Yuuto, she gave him a small smile. "You just got that food right, wanna go sit down and eat?" Hopefully, she could convince him to share some of that too, it looked delicious. "Come on, let's sit down." The room they were currently in was fairly simple, one of the smaller halls in the building. A single table sat near a fire place, as well as several bookshelfs along the wall, and two couches. She moved over to the table and sat down, looking at Yuuto with a small blush and shy smile as she waited for him to join her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 24th May 2014, 11:21 pm

Yuuto took off his mask and nodded when Akiko asked her first question. Hanging out: something Yuuto had never truly done successfully with anyone. Even Lamia Scale, rumoured to be the friendliest guild of all, had failed him in this concept, and now his absence was their loss. Albeit, Tartarus was Yuuto's new settlement now, and so he had to show respect for this dark guild; not the betraying legal one. Yuuto scanned the room and memorized it. He hadn't realized he had slipped into a room accidentally- how impolite. The woman before him was probably blushing due to his actions, though she seemed to get over it quickly. "Let's hangout." Yuuto agreed. He struggled to say any words that strongly reflected kind attitudes as, well, he lacked this. To play or to have fun; it was all too nice.

Yuuto sighed as he followed Akiko to the table, his mask slid inside of his cloak, and his snowy white hair revealed. Yuuto lived by a prophecy in which, should he become cold-hearted, something about him should reflect it, and so it did. "Do you have anything to eat?" Yuuto asked while he sat across Akiko, "I could always share." A sudden force hit Yuuto's chest once he made his last remark. Lawless; the act of being completely rude and inconsiderate of all expressions. Anything far from this in which Yuuto would perform caused this sudden, familiar force to pound upon his body mercilessly; the longer the absence of lawless activity, the more suffering. It was a devil's code. Yuuto always managed to hide this with a poker face, however, which would really support him as he conversed with Akiko. "So, is this your room?" Yuuto commented, "I like it." Again, the force struck Yuuto, though he handled it with ease.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 24th May 2014, 11:44 pm

Akiko smiled as he sat across from her, watching as he slid his mask off. For some reason, it struck her as funny, a small giggle escaping her lips. While he was taking his mask off to face her, she was still trying to decide which one to wear for Yuuto. Akiko had come to accept long ago hat she was an actor; she approached people behind facades and bravado, always saying what they wanted to hear to worm her way into their trust.One of the key processes of this was finding out what someone wanted to here from her. So far, the idea of a friendly, timid girl seemed to work for Yuuto. When he offered her some food, she gave him a small nod. "That'd be great, thank you Yuuto!" She giggled happily. She looked around the room, shrugging. "It's not mine, I had simply found it when I was looking for something to do."

The question was now, how to approach the next subject. While she didn't mind the friendly banter with Yuuto, she had to make sure she directed the conversation where she wanted it to go. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands. The sleeves of her robe fell down, revealing her frail and weak looking arms, as well as her pale skin. "You know, you're different from most people in the guild Yuuto. You don't seem like you're actively looking for dirt on others, I like that." She looked him in the eyes, keeping her small smile for him. "How have you been fitting in with the guild so far? Are you enjoying yourself? We're both new, so we should try and approach things together."

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 12:10 am

Once Akiko had accepted the offer, Yuuto handed over a small box, fitting for four pizza slices. The pleasure of being lawless was that no one could tell how Yuuto had truly felt at any given point in time; the only exception being love, though Yuuto couldn't see it in this woman. In other words, Yuuto questioned Akiko to see if she could really tell how he felt. "I'm an enigma." Yuuto remarked, "I hide in the shadows and act stealthy to get what I want." Yuuto frowned as he said this. It was all true, and because of it, the contradicting force if guilt now existed in his body. "The reason I'm different from the rest is because I'm sane." Yuuto added, "I'm one of the few reasonable devils in this hellhole that performs as smoothly as the wind to fulfill himself. Sometimes I believe I'm fit for this guild; but sometimes not- though, where else could an enigma go?"

Yuuto knew this woman perfectly well. Akiko: a person who could act differently at ease to get what she desires. For the sake of potentially being mistreated while he was here, in Tartarus, Yuuto had to investigate as far as people's personas with his godlike memorization to see how the members of this guild truly act, and for what purpose. All of them were tolerable under Yuuto's new lifestyle, yet none of them had ever come across his trust, nor his friendship, thus far. "I hope to fit as best I can in Tartarus without adapting to the guild's typical human nature. I have yet to make any comrades, allies, or anything relevant, though it's all subjected to change. I think enjoying myself in a guild like this would be dirtying myself in blood like the rest, which is bound to never occur. Instead, I'll have to show my own colours." Yuuto began to wonder how Akiko felt about Tartarus. He could imagine her being as quiet as an owl as she was now, though devilish as Satan, himself, later on. Hopefully the stereotypes of Tartarus had yet to have an impact on her partially innocent soul. You see, some members of this guild were considered fragile; while the others were completely corrupt- Yuuto hoped Akiko had her own category.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 25th May 2014, 12:40 am

Akiko smiled, taking the box with a small thank you. She stared Yuuto in the eyes, trying her best to look for any signs of inner though. Yuuto was a tough read, she had to rely on his words and phrasing for the most part. He kept himself distant as well, which didn't help. However, Akiko refused to show that she didn't know how he felt. One of the key aspects of her game was to always keep tot eh facade, and never show how much or little she knew. "Everyone has their own ways of getting what they want. You have yours, I have mine, they have theirs." Akiko had a feeling Yuuto saw through her - call it intuition from years of use. Regardless, she always had to treat them like they saw through her, just hint at enough without breaking the facade. Knowledge is power here. "You belong where you want to be. An enigma is nothing, so it can become anything, it's about how you shape yourself. Or at least, that's what I think."

Akiko took one of the slices out, taking a bite. Yuuto wasn't hostile, and that's what mainly mattered. She had thought he would have needed a bit more coercion. She hadn't expected any trust, that's something she'd have to earn. So long as she could at least start working her way towards him, she could finally start to gain an ally in the guild. "Well, you have an ally in me, or rather, you could. I've been looking for someone to work with, it's rather lonely without any friends. So, why not work together Yuuto? What harm is there in it. You can find enjoyment in other people, so why not look for it in each other? I don't see a downside, and I'd enjoy spending time with you." She gave Yuuto a smile. She was laying it on a little thick at the end, and she knew that, but she was genuine. She had no reason not to try and make some friends here, and Yuuto seemed like one of the few she could actually enjoy herself around.

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 12:59 am

Yuuto was shocked when Akiko recognized his capabilities so easily. It was true. As an enigma, Yuuto could pretend to be nothing in the shadows, though have limitless opportunities while in the darkness. Could he do this while in the light of legal guilds? Definitely not. Albeit, his poker face still hid the shock in his mind. Even the force of guilt had vanished temporarily once it had realized Yuuto felt something else. He was bedazzled. Yuuto grinned as he was impressed with the lady before him. "You've got a friend in me." Yuuto confirmed, "If I have a gift, it is to see promises either broken or guaranteed before they even start. I know we'll benefit each other, which is why I'm making you an exception to my vows." Yuuto chuckled after his last comment. "If only you knew what we lawless Mages pledge to ourselves." Yuuto added.

It was strange how someone so cooperative could exist in Tartarus. Could this possibly be why Akiko was alone from the start? Yuuto figured this'd be an additional reason as to why he chose her as his first friend; he knew the relationship wouldn't go any farther, though he also knew nothing had could come from this woman. Yuuto was eager to witness future experiences with Akiko, and see how she acts in different situations, and under different sorts of circumstances. He would, however, tag alongside her should she require any help. Yuuto had finished his pasta in the meantime, which he didn't even notice as a naked form almost crossed his tongue. It seemed the two had conversed well up until this point.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 25th May 2014, 2:39 pm

Akiko smiled; a genuine one now. Things had gone perfectly. Yuuto was someone she had planned to make an ally out of as soon as she saw him. While the others all looked at each other for value, he only looked at the people for themselves; albeit, to judge them. Still, that fact alone made him one of the people Akiko wanted by her side. "I'm glad to here it. Now I'll at least have someone to keep my boredom in check. Unfortunately, I don't know what it means, but I promise you I'll treat it as the highest honor."

Throughout their conversation, Akiko finished the rest of the food Yuuto gave her. Sliding the box back over to him, she gave him a small bow and a smile. "Thank you for the food." She looked towards the fire place, seemingly deep in thought. "I'm glad that you said yes though, if you hadn't I don't know how long I would have lasted here. Everyone seems to be trying to play one another and use them as pawns. However, if every piece is a pawn, then you tend to lose the game very quickly. I try to keep myself out because of that. It's easier to try and approach things slowly, one step at a time, like this." She turned back to Yuuto briefly, before laying her head up and staring at the ceiling. "From what I can tell, the other new people here came from different guilds or jobs, so they already have experience and know what their goals are. This is my first time, and I don't have any huge goals, I just wanna enjoy my life and do what I want, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says. It's my life, so live it my way, right?" She turned back to Yuuto, giving him a small smile. "How about you Yuuto, what drives you?"

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 2:54 pm

"So you're selfless, huh?" Yuuto remarked, "If you treat someone as the highest honour, then they're a top priority, ultimately meaning you'd put your life before theirs, correct." Yuuto sighed, and wondered if- after Akiko heard this- she would reconsider taking back what she said before, though it was pleasing to hear the words spoken from her mouth, otherwise. Yuuto found it strange how Akiko preferred to be irrelevant to the others; just like him. It was true. Every guild was like a game of chess; some pieces are stronger, while others are weaker. Most people in Tartarus nowadays seemed to be treated on equal terms, despite their true capabilities. Thankfully, Yuuto hid in the shadows too much to be judged, let alone used as one of these pawns. He still questioned the breach that the leader once discussed.

"And so you believe that a friend will keep you in this guild, huh?" Yuuto assumed, "I'm sure you're just being doubtful of yourself. Tartarus accepted you, and so, even if you were to be used later on, they'd assume you'd be of essence to them, no matter what. Albeit, I'm glad I've enlightened you a bit." Yuuto felt the force pound against him yet again, and this time thrice. It was more irritating than painful now, and rest assured, it would soon be eliminated. Yuuto was about to add something to Akiko's speech before he had been asked an interesting question. He actually hesitated, for once. Before Lamia Scale had betrayed him, Yuuto had the goal of becoming the Guild Master, and making Lamia Scale a lawful guild of pure satisfaction. However, this was the deceased Yuuto that once held these wishes. The newly eternal, cold-hearted Yuuto wished for the opposite. If he were to be leader, he would make Tartarus lawless, and if anybody wanted satisfaction, they would have to join this guild. He would not allow any betrayers into the guild, and so Lamia Scale would most likely be ceased of its existence- if be the case, of course.

"I am one of the few that has no goals. Destiny and fate shall guide my paths to a bright future.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 25th May 2014, 3:20 pm

Akiko gave Yuuto a knowing smile, giggling a bit. "I know, but did I say I was giving you the highest honor? I said I'd treat your exception to your vows for me as the highest honor, so would it not mean I expect that of you?" She had always fancied herself careful about her wording. One or two small details of what she had said could often change the entire meaning of it.

Akiko smiled, bowing again slightly. "Thank you for the compliments, but that's not truly what I meant. I meant it more along the lines of, without I friend, I'd get too bored to stay around here. I live for my own entertainment, so when I get bored I don't often stay around too long. At least now that I have you, I'll have something to keep me busy." So Yuuto had no goals? That's something rather helpful for her, nothing could interfere with her own plans at any point. She looked at him curiously. "Say, Yuuto, would you want to make a team, between the two of us? Personally, I think it'd be a good idea for both of our benefit."

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 3:49 pm

Yuuto became clueless as he could no longer understand what Akiko meant regarding how she'd treat him. "I don't understand you." Yuuto confessed, "Albeit, I'm sure our fates will intertwine in the future, a time when I'll be able to see more of you, and you more of me." Yuuto took the box that had been passed onto him by Akiko, and briefly proceeded to a trash can to waste it. "Consider the food a welcoming gift. Yuuto remarked, "You seem to live in secrecy just as I do, so it's only befitting that we be on a team- which you've already addressed."

Yuuto found this lady to be quite complicated, honestly, though, while he also resided with other idiots, he'd just have to deal with it. "Surely enough, we'll be a duo, and work as a separate team, if that is your wish. However, I only expect the best in you. Should you perform any worse, and I will abandon you." A dark grin appeared on Yuuto's face as he said this. "Is this all you wished to discuss?" Yuuto wondered.
    Akiko
    Akiko

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akiko 26th May 2014, 1:26 am

Akiko let out a giggle, giving Yuuto a small smile. "It'd be rather boring if you did understand me now, wouldn't it?" She meant it. To her, the unknown was very interesting. It meant new, interesting things, and she loved it. She leaned forward, once more resting her elbows on the table and chin in her hands. "They most likely will, especially if we do work together. It'll be interesting to see where it might lead us though." She gave him a sly smile when he mentioned leaving her behind, standing up and moving to the end of the table, looking at him. "Well now, I feel I should say the same for you. If I find you boring or weak, don't expect me around long." She started moving towards the door, speaking to him as she did. "I guess that would be everything. I wouldn't mind some idle chat, but for some reason you don't strike me as the kind for that. I guess for now, this is farewell." When she reached the door, she turned towards him once more, giving him a small bow as she said farewell. This was proving to be rather interesting; though she'd still have to see about acquiring a few more allies for herself down the road. Yuuto had proven to be much easier to approach and deal with than she anticipated, and for some reason that gave her a good feeling about going on from this.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:16 am