Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) Empty Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

Post by DOPPO Mon 4 Aug - 22:08

Shohei hand't been outdoors in days, but he was hungry and the fridge was empty so he had to go out and get something unless he wanted a early grave. He walked down crowded streets with two ear buds in his ears, an MP3 player stuffed into his red and white jacket's pocket. He occasionally bumped into people, not apologizing nor even looking back always gave them a bad impression. But then again, he wasn't hear for impressing anyone. He stroked his black messy hair with his palm, the cool air but blazing sun didn't seem to go well together. Seemed more like spring rather then summer, but this season was coming to a end, and he wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or not. He winced slightly, sighing while to he continued to walk down Hargeon's crowded roads. He looked for less expensive restaurants, but even the cheapest ones were busy as a grocery store's grand opening. He strolled down the roads, obliviously turning narrow corners and making turns he had no idea went to. There wasn't a cheap restaurant even in the most pathetic parts of Hargeon. "I can't believe I came to such a dump expecting to buy halfway decent food. Have I really stooped that low?" he chuckled at the thought, an eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

Last edited by Shohei on Mon 25 Aug - 12:22; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

Post by Tess Mon 4 Aug - 22:21

Allison was slightly bored, but she was engaged in one of her favourite past times at the moment; people - watching. Allison scanned everyone that went by on the crowded streets, but no one caught her eye as being in pain or suffering. Whew, thought Allison with a sigh. She`d been rather busy lately, and she was glad everyone was happy, so that she didn`t have to fix them. But then, someone caught her eye.

It was a young boy, but he looked to be older than her. He had an arrogant expression on his face, that was slightly annoyed. He was also attractive, which Allison didn`t really care about in her honest opinion. She hated the idea of love and didn`t want a love interest. But there was just something about him that made Allison wonder if he was a person that she needed to fix. She hopped down from her perch where she`d been people watching and walked over to him cautiously. Some people spooked the minute they saw her, and she didn`t want that to happen.

"Hi! My name is, Allison, Allison S. What`s yours?" Allison smiled happily at the boy. She loved meeting new people and making friends, and she hoped that this boy wouldn`t become angry or annoyed with her before she even knew his name.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social) Empty Re: Unexpected Encounters (Closed/Social)

Post by DOPPO Mon 4 Aug - 22:40

Shohei stopped unexpectedly as a younger girl stood across him. He scowled little and had a disappointed expression on his face. He had no idea whatsoever why she approached him. He sighed and frowned,  "Get lost." He sidestepped to the right and continued to walk down the sidewalk in complete boredom and acted as if nothing had happened. Some gave him a stare for brushing her off, "Tch. What a pathetic person." He chuckled but his face wasn't cheerful. He turned a corner only to find more people and another road, cluelessly, he walked.
    (Short post due to the fact I'm using a tablet)

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Mon 4 Aug - 22:47

Allison tilted her head as the boy brushed past her with a dismissive remark.  Well, at least he isn`t suffering, or doesn`t appear to be doing so, Allison thought optimistically.  She chased after the boy and bounced in front of him.  Allison wasn`t sure what his issue with her was, but even though he wasn`t in need of her help or fixing, Allison at least wanted to get his name.

"Hi.  My name is Allison.  I know that you don`t want to talk to me, but can you at least tell me your name?  I mean, I don`t want to make you offended, or hurt you.  I don`t like hurting people.  But I`m just curious."  Allison stopped talking and considered the boy.  "Also, you seem kind of, um, lost.  I don`t want to offend you or anything, but if you need any help..."

Last edited by Allison on Mon 4 Aug - 23:01; edited 2 times in total

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Mon 4 Aug - 22:59

Shohei glared, and cut her off with a sarcastic attitude and tone, "The train to the no-man's land far off in the south would be nice, anywhere as long as I'm away from you." He shrugged, as he then took her first question into consideration, as persistent as she was, he probably wouldn't have another moment of peace if he didn't answer her, "Shohei, Shohei Kirisagi. Are you happy now?" he scowled as he drooped his face down to her eye level. So close their noses skimmed each other, but in a intimidating manner. His first response however, was half true. He didn't want to interact with anyone in general but he was sort of lost. He stomach started to growl as he glanced around for some sort of restaurant. He peeked back at the girl, he would ask for suggestions and directions but that's when his shy side dominates the battlefield.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Mon 4 Aug - 23:09

Allison tilted her head again in contemplation once the boy gave his name.  Kirisagi.  Shohei, Kirisagi.  Well, it was a pretty name at least.  After giving his name, the boy bent down so that his eyes were even with her and seemed to attempt to stare her down.  What the heck is he doing?  Allison wondered.  The he averted his eyes and looked away, scanning the streets around him.

Allison kept watching the boy and caught him glance back at her with something akin to shyness.  Allison refrained from laughing, but smiled internally.  She understood.  This boy was all talk, and he was actually shy and anxious inside.  She walked over to him and said, "I can help you, if you want.  Where are you looking to go?  I mean, I don`t want to sound like a stalker.  But I people - watch a lot in all sorts of different places, so I have a pretty good sense of direction. If you`re looking for a certain place, I could point you in the right direction, at least." She wondered if he was looking for a place to eat; his stomach had rumbled a short while ago.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Mon 4 Aug - 23:22

SPLAT. Primo had fell face first in between 2 people and stood up dizzy saying with a weird voice I'd like 2 deluxe burgers and a side of large fries." Primo snapped out and then said startled looking at the girl and boy,"Who da hell are you. I'm primo you probably don't know me so you now get the pleasure of meeting me." Primo Sat on the ground and nodded his head for them to continue.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Mon 4 Aug - 23:27

Shohei gave a annoyed-confused expression towards Allison. It was his chance to get somewhere with this conversation. He averted his eyes, trying avoid any eye contact with her whatsoever, but he studdered with his first word, "W-well. . .If you insist," He paused, still averting his eyes, "I need somewhere or something to eat." He grumbled, he hated asking for help but he'd starve to death without it. But the conversation was cut short when a obnoxious guy stumbled upon them, "You're the start of a bad joke..."
    He scowled. Almost ready to start a fight.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Mon 4 Aug - 23:47

Okay, now Allison was majorly confused.  A random second guy had fallen in between Kirisagi and her and had a rather nasty and bossy attitude.  Allison didn't really appreciate this fact, but she supposed it could be worse, as she could see that he wasn't suffering.  She decided to ask the other boy what his name was.  "I'm always happy to meet new people!  I'm Allison, Allison S.  What's your name?"  Allison thought a little bit and then laughed.  "Well, whoever you are, you're on the same track as Kirisagi and I right now.  We were just about to discuss a place to eat.  Do you have any preferences?"  Allison lied at the boy, then noticed how Shohei was acting.

Uh oh, thought Allison as she looked at Shohei anxiously.  He looked very annoyed at the other guy and had a certain stance, as though he was getting ready to start a fight.  In Allison's head, fighting = injuries, and injuries = pain.  Allison did not like pain.  Therefore, she did not want them to fight.  After figuring all of this out. She moved between the two of then and reached down a hand to the new comer.  "Here, I'll help you up.  Let's all get along, okay?"

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Mon 4 Aug - 23:55

Shohei grumbled, "Don't act like the peacemaker you idiot. " He casually spoke in his rude attitude and tone. He then glanced back at the guy, "But the question still applies. I doubt a idiot like yourself has any suggestions of a good place to eat. But I could be wrong, idiots always surprise me." He gave a sheepish shrug and chuckled a little. He was expecting a negative response from the two. And he was prepared to get his hands dirty if necessary. He sighed.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Tue 5 Aug - 0:01

You already don't like me. Sorry that was my alter ego. I was dizzy so that happened. Primo stood up and teleported his time machine from his watch and then walked in he left the door open and then asked,"Is anyone hungry because I can take you somewhere,fact I'm an inventor and this is my time machine. Primo put out his hand and then also said,"By the way, I still never got your name. Primo liked those 2 but didn't know why so he waited for a response.
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Tue 5 Aug - 1:38

Allison was confused.  She had already told her name to the new comer, but now he was asking for it?  And why was he suddenly over there, by the door?  Either way, Allison was utterly confused at this point.  "Oh, I'm Allison, and I'm not sure what your name is, I didn't catch it.  But it's nice to meet you, anyways.  I'm sure Kirisagi over there would be overjoyed if you would give us your recommendation for a good place to eat; I had a few in mind, but it's always nice to try new things. And you're an incentoe, too! That's interesting..."  Allison smiled at the new comer again.  Allison was pleased with his happy, or at least, optimistic and energized, attitude.

She then turned to Shohei.  "And if you must know, I'm not trying to be a peacemaker.  I just hate it when people are fighting, as it often times causes hurt and pain. Also, if you wouldn't mind, why do you think I'm an idiot? Don't worry, I'm not offended. Just curious."  Peace was all very we'll and good, but what was honestly important was happiness.  That might come with rigid structure, order, and peace, but Allison'a first and primary goal was happiness and to stop suffering, pain, and hurt.

((Once again, I apologise for the short post.  I absolutely hate typing on my phone.))

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Tue 5 Aug - 10:39

Primo walked back in and bolted into the future for a brief moment then came back. Primo transformed the machine into a car and said,"Hop in, I know the perfect spot." Primo was gonna take them to there's the restaurant that was in the future they they chose. Primo wanted to start a conversation so he hoped in put his hand in the car and said,"So Kiseragi and Allison, nice names. Im primo and I'm here to help. Primo put out a large amount of power the teleport there so he waited there until they got in.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Tue 5 Aug - 11:38

Shohei looked as if he were told that he could grow wings and fly away, he was staring at the car. In shock he stumbled back a few feet, falling to pushing himself away, "There's no way you're going to make me get in that thing! There's nothing in this world that can do that!" He stuttered, it's not everyday you see a machine turn into a car so easily, it defied psychics. "I guess I was right! Idiots sure know how to surprise me!" He thought to himself for a long moment. He looked over to Allison and shouted, "You aren't gonna get in that thing, are you?!". If she did it, they were both careless. But he'd probably be dragged along anyways. So was there a point in complaining? It's his first time talking to someone in days, he gets a meal, and gets a ride in a machine that defied psychics, everything was great isn't it?

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Tue 5 Aug - 13:33

Allison looked at the machine warily.  As Shohei had said, there was nothing in this world that could do that.  Magical techniques didn`t have these odd looking wheels, and they weren`t made of silver.  She stepped hesitantly forward and was about to touch the car when something occurred to her.  It was made of some foreign materiel- what if it was poisonous?  She jumped back and then regained composure and looked at the new comer - His name is 'Primo', she thought.  What an odd name.  Shohei seemed to be trying to persuade her not to get in the strange machine, but yet at the same time she could tell that he half wanted to.

Allison sighed.  "Alright, we`ll get in."  She tugged at Shohei`s sleeve and then hesitantly stepped onto and into the strange device, which seemed to be something similar to a carriage.  "We`re both hungry, anyways, and you seem to know a good place to eat."  Shohei seemed to not be surprised or confused about what the thing was, but mostly shocked at the transformation.  Allison made a note to ask him about it later.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Tue 5 Aug - 14:21

Primo watched both of them walk in and then teleported to the cafe and said,"destination cafe du monde. Primo hoped out and then walk inside and set up the table. He had Sat down and ordered a coffee and a donut and waited for Allison and kisaragi to order also. I was long since he had eaten but he didn't have that much of a appetite so Primo let them eat as they could and primo maybe take his leave.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Tue 5 Aug - 19:17

Shohei grumbled, but was more blown away. He was dragged into some time traveling machine, and was forced to sit down, "H-hey! I didn't ask for this!" He shouted, a couple of people staring him down, Shohei grumbled and looked around, he was causing a scene, he then sat back down seeming a little embarrassed at the time. "Take me home." He glared but had a shy tone and expression, though he was annoyed.

Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Tue 5 Aug - 20:03

Allison kept herself from laughing as Shohei and herself were dumped out of the strange vehicle into what appeared to be a cafe / casual restaurant setting. She smiled at both of them after elbowing Shohei in the ribs to be quiet. He seemed to be apprehensive and slightly shy, which Allison found some what amusing. He apparently wanted to go home, but since neither herself nor Primo knew where that was, she doubted that request could be answered.

"Oh, you shush, Kirisagi. You wanted some place to eat, and here is as good as any where else, right? Especially after Primo was gracious enough to show us a nice place to eat and sit." She turned her attention towards a waiter who had came to the table. After hearing Primo order a coffee and a donut, she said, "A small water, please. That would be all, thank you very much." Personally, Allison herself wasn`t feeling very hungry at the moment. But Shohei had wanted to eat, and she liked to help people, so here they were.

Allison glanced at Shohei. "Kirisagi, if you honestly don`t wish to be here, I`m sure Primo could take you back to your home or where ever you are staying." Allison tried to sound as sincere as possible; after all, she didn`t want Shohei to be unhappy.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Tue 5 Aug - 23:53

Primo stood up and said in his strong kid voice,"c'mon man. I bet I could prove to you I could be you friend.name anything I'll do it." Primo was gonna make a friend now matter what. Primo ate his donut and walked over to shohei in a motion telling him to get up and come. Primo watched and waited for his first command.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Wed 6 Aug - 1:52

Shohei did as predicted, he got out of his chair slowly. As it swiftly scooted out from under him. He sighed and stroked his messy black hair, "Look, I don't need friends. Never had, never will. People like me are just a bother, the people who logically think, the ones who have no one except their own," he said it as if he were proud, "I have no dreams, sympathy is for the weak. I know that because of the pain I went through. But it's not like you'd understand. " He said it with a smirk, and was referring to the gigantic burn mark across his back, not that they knew that. His words were half truth, he wants to think he doesn't need friends but thoss feelings never seem to show. He sighed in exhaustion,"I'm sure after saying that you wouldn't want to be friends with a shady guy like me right?" He shrugged with a smile.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Wed 6 Aug - 2:42

Primo was now ticked off.He put on his glove and fire boost his hand forward as he smacked him so hard that he slid back a little and primo said,"NONSENSE! Your gonna need a friend sometime! If you think you can act shady to everyone's mistaken one person,me. And you missed a part. Sympathy isn't for the weak. Sympathy is for the strong to give to the weak as that's what I'm doing. So if you think you good and do t need friends im always around. Primo walked away and disappear in a crowd.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO Wed 6 Aug - 2:54

Shohei stumbled back a few feet and fell to the ground, everyone staring at the scene, something sparked in Shohei, something he had never felt before. He shook it off and ignored the spark, the wiping his mouth for a tiny amount of blood with his arm and wrist. He was furious, he watched Primo walk off into the crowd but Shohei tried to squeeze through the crowd to get to him, "HEY, Hey you! Primo!" Shohei shouted, he managed to grab his shoulder though, and tugged him, "You have some nerve, we can do this seriously if you'd lime to take chances!" he yelled.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan Wed 6 Aug - 5:35

She had been seated in the casual resturaunt the whole time, her royal blue eyes gawking at the three who were seated just off to the side of her. Her mouth was crowded with bits of donut pieces, the loud smash of a character tumbling onto the floor causing her to detach her last donut in her hands as it dropped onto the floor, a young man dashing by as his foot destroyed half the donut, the other man who had gotten hit in the face rapidly erected onto his feet to pursue after him, is foot murdering the other half as she would peer down at the donut in dismay. Her face had gone pale as tears developed into the corner of her eyes at the dead little donut before her, though she was in sorrow it was without a delay replaced with rage as she arised onto her feet, the chair sliding back as she hesitantly neared the two young men.

"Hey." she said briskly, her voice was cold as a scary expression painted onto her face, the crowd of people backing away as the scène unfolded before them.  Her hands extended ontward to clasp onto the upper parts of both of their shirts, pulling them both down to her face level as she glared at the two of them.
    "You two just murdered my donut! The last one! You better pay for it!" her grasp tightened on their shirts, her acute teeth coming into view as she lifted up her upper lip in irritation.

Main Theme:
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tess Wed 6 Aug - 10:51

Allison bit her lip. This was not good. Some how, Primo had started a fight with Shohei, and they had gotten yet another person involved in their arguments. She rushed over to the girl and the two guys, and then realised... "Hi, Viola!" Allison bit her lip again as she tried not to laugh. Now she knew why the girl had been so upset about her donut... that was just like Viola. She was a member of Eclipse Soul, and Allison had met her as she entered the guild hall a few days ago.

"I`m really sorry, Viola... Krisiagi and Primo have been in a bit of an arguing mood, and Kirisagi isn`t the type to just back down after he`s been hit, I guess. I`ll buy you another donut, though, I promise..." Allison genuinely smiled at Viola, hoping that she was okay and that she wouldn`t be upset. Then, she gently took her hands and undid the boy`s shirts from them. "So, what kind of donut would you like...?"

Then Allison realised that Shohei was- bleeding? Oh, it was so pretty! She handed some money to Viola and ran over to him and put her face close to his and tilted it in contemplation. No, it wasn`t very pretty. But Allison could probably make it prettier! Oh, wait, but what if Shohei was in pain? What if he was suffering? Allison tilted her head again and decided to ask him. "Are you- are you okay? Are you in pain? I can fix you, if you`re suffering."

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add Wed 6 Aug - 11:02

Primo looked at the girl holding his cloak and then he slid out the cloak when he noticed that his shirt was off as primo pulled it once and he riped the shirt into pieces and he looked at them and walked to another store and walked out with his tux on and he went into the cafe paid for another do it and then said in a sarcastic voice,"Is that all your higness? Primo Sat down and looked at shohei.Now Tim to show you what friends do.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 1:06