Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter The Soul Weaver (OPEN)

Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Enter The Soul Weaver (OPEN) Empty Enter The Soul Weaver (OPEN)

Post by Kalia Divit 1st August 2014, 9:48 pm

Hyde laughed as he finally found what he was looking for. A place where he could slowly go mad with others doing exactly the same. His footsteps echoed as he made his way into the building. The castle was beautiful and had that nice lived in look to it. He made his way to the door and kicked it open with a maniacal laugh "Greetings my fellow madmen is there a possibility that there is room for one more?!" His crazed cackle surely drew some notice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Potato's Alternate Character <3
    Iku
    Iku

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Possesion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Enter The Soul Weaver (OPEN) Empty Re: Enter The Soul Weaver (OPEN)

Post by Iku 4th August 2014, 5:45 pm

Iku noticed the new soul in the guild as soon as it entered. She slowlly walked towards the man in the black treanchcoat from the hall. “It seems we have a new visitor.” She quickly inspectionated the man. “I believe we do have a spot for new members, but you should ask Harrigan. Just be careful, think about your decition, once you are part of this guild, you wont leave alive.” Then Iku quickly changed characters. “By the way, Im Iku, nice to meet you.” She extended her hand to have a hand shake. “Wat’s your name? May I know?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:42 pm