Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul]

Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of the Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bow Magic
    Second Skill: Secondary Generation Fire
    Third Skill:

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Empty Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul]

Post by Ahira Navarre 14th January 2014, 5:08 pm

New life Chapter I
    Day 2 - 07:31:51
    Ahira Navarre

't Was early. The young Ahira was on the road again. Coming from Oak Town he decided to drop down by a guild. After all, he left Lamia Scale a little while ago and thought it was time to join a new guild. To meet new people and become friends with more people. Ahira was wearing his normal traveling clothing. A brown leather jacket and a white blouse. His jacket would be unzipped, his shoes were combat boots and his pants were somewhat survival typed, with a lot of different pockets. On his back would be his backpack, in it were his traveling items. Items like a towel, a bottle of water and more personal stuff. If you want to know what personal stuff you're a pervert.

"Hmhn."

After traveling all night the male decided to stop and take a rest. He went into a tavern and got a night of sleep there. It was a little odd. This tavern, for some reason, hung paintings up. Which was not odd, but it was odd that they hang them all up reversed. Ahira didn't mind though, he just thought it was funny and snickered a few times when he saw paintings there. Ahira left the tavern quite early. It was around five AM or so, he knew what guild he was joining. The one that offered him the most freedom. At the time, it seemed to be Eclipse Soul. He could join an illegal guild but that wouldn't seem like the right responsible decision to him. After walking for some bit more he finally had arrived to Eclipse Soul. And thus he stood there, in front of the guild doors like a deer caught in headlights

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Empty Re: Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul]

Post by Aria Beleren 14th January 2014, 11:54 pm

Kyll walked through the snow up to the guild hall. She carried a dead wild boar on her back, along with a dead bear and a freshly slain buck. Her steps were extremely heavy, but she had to bring back some meat to the guild. The crunch of snow beneath her feet echoed so much that it caused snow to fall on the new comer. Kyll looked up to see what she had done she screamed and more snow fell. She tossed the animals up in the air and began to dust the snow off of him. "I'm so sorry!" Kyll said and bowwed. After she lifted her body up, she held out an arm and caught each carcass. She smiled happily. "My name is Kyll Vie, I'm the cook here. Would you like to come in for a drink and some food?" Kyll was always so welcoming, which was sort of her downfall. She knew that if she brought in another stray she would probably get a few words from the guild master. However, Kyll always had a knack at finding the better side to every mage that had every crossed paths with her. "I have a huge collection of hot teas if you please. Come in. Come in." Kyll opened the door and walked towards the kitchen area which was down the hall to the left and past the tavern area. "You may come into..." She gently kicked the kitchen door open. "My office.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahira Navarre 15th January 2014, 11:17 am

Ahira smiled slyly. He would exhale cool white smoke out of his mouth. It was quite cold here. He ought to put on some more fitting clothes when he's in this guild or else he would get sick. It was then when he heard the loud cracks of something rather out of the ordinary. It sounded as if ice was being torn to pieces. Ahira was thinking of an avalanche but it wasn't that bad. He looked at the mountain behind Eclipse Soul as a shadow was cast over him. Not but a second later all the snow that had been rolling off the mountain crashed down his face. Ahira blinked a few times as he was covered under a meter or two snow. He was lucky that it was soft snow, but what would cause such a thing anyway? He heard a faint voice as he begun to dig himself out.

After he dug himself out he saw a female standing in front of him, she was carrying three big bodies. Ahira got a little worried as he blinked at her a few times. A little too much in shock to respond to her, since all of this was happening quite quickly. He did manage to squeeze out a few words though. Thus he spoke a little shyly in a soothing Spanish accent;

"C'est drôle."

Disregarding the fact that Ahira spoke perfect French when he meant to speak Spanish the boy would nod a little. It would seem like she was the gatekeeper of this guild? He wasn't sure what the customs were of this guild. But it seemed inviting. Thus Ahira smiled but didn't say much. It was then when he wanted to do an experiment, live on the spot. He wanted to see how long he could not talk in a language they might understand before they would become angry at him. Or even talk about him not realizing that he speaks their language as well. Ahira snickered mentally for a wee bit before following the lady inwards. It was an interesting place, he already noticed the mountain being quite old so he could do excavations on it to test the ground some time. As they entered the kitchen the male would sniff around, it smelled nice.

"Nourriture sent bon ..."

Ahira said again, smiling a little as he looked at the female. He wanted to introduce himself but waited on her to finish the actions she meant to do first. He bowed towards her a little and then stood up straight.

"Ahira Navarre"

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 15th January 2014, 5:47 pm

The newly titled ace raised an eyebrow. She didn't know what to do other than open the door and point inside. Kyll finally decided to smile. She dropped the carcasses on the floor by the door and then signed what she wanted to say. "I would like to prepare you a cup of tea," Kyll said holding an imaginary tea cup plate and tea cup in her hand. She moved it up to her face to show a drinking motion. "You must be cold... uh..." Kyll thought for a second then crossed her arms and grabbed her upper arms. She shuddered and made a brrrr... noise. Kyll gestured for the new mage to come into the guild. "If you would like to follow me..." She held her hands with her two index fingers out then made them walk. She pointed to the first person and pointed to herself. "I would be more than happy to make a warm beverage." As soon as Kyll finished that sentence, she sighed and put a face on her palm. "What am I doing... I don't even think you can understand me." Kyll sighed again. She hadn't taken the time in her classes to actually STUDY the language of Minstrel, but she wanted to get her communication out to the new person anyway. "Come in... uh..." She then just realized he called himself Ahira, "Ahira. My name is Kyll Vie. It's such a pleasure to meet you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 16th January 2014, 7:57 am

WIP ( I'll post as soon as the Event is finished. I have to work out a way for Zeno to return to the Guild since the Event is his official return to the mortal world after a long period of being gone. Others can feel free to post. Welcome to the Guild though, Ahira we're happy to have you. )

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahira Navarre 16th January 2014, 10:01 am

Ahira kept blinking around, making it seem as if he was curious and barely understood what she was saying. Tea did sound nice though, and so did her funny gestures. He mentally snickered a little, her gestures were immensely funny. He then would follow her as he couldn't help but cheekily grin. It was a warm place, which was nice. Eying around some more he wondered whether or not they would give him a room and whether or not he'd get a room mate. Thus Ahira scratched his cheek, a pet peeve of his. To scratch his cheek when in thoughts, that is.

"Kyll.. Vie...  Belle nom."

Ahira spoke out once again in charismatic words. He wondered how to communicate with the lady without giving in the fact that he's French. Thus he begun using silly hand gestures as well. He pointed at himself.

"Je veux rejoindre votre guilde."

"Guilde..."

Ahira said, hoping that she would get the thing that he was trying to tell her. He wanted to join her guild. The only sign he knew that would resemble joining or whatever would be a fist bump. Thus he held his fist up in the air. Maybe he should draw what he means if she didn't get it. Though he had hoped that she didn't mistake his fist bump for a physical duel. That would be rather

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th January 2014, 5:35 pm

Kyll looked at Ahira and raised an eyebrow. It seemed that he was really entertained by her charades. She smiled warmly when he said "Guilde." She knew exactly what that meant. Kyll started to put two and two together as she focused her mind on Ahira's accent. This wasn't regular Fiore talk. This was a bit more romantic. It was close to her home language, and at the same time it wasn't. Kyll finally thought back to when Einrich gave her the name she went by. Of course. He was speaking Minstralese. Kyll's smile grew warmer. Einrich had given her a phrase to say to people of thise language. "Je t'ame." She said. What she didn't know was that it mean "I love you." So obviously her mentor was setting her up for failure.

So she pushed him inside grabbing her carcasses. She continued her way through the main foyer into the tavern area. She then took him into the huge kitchen. "You will love this tea." She finally said. Kyll walked through the kitchen into the walk in freezer and put the carcasses on a couple of meat hooks. She then walked back out into the kitchen area and over to the sink. She took off her gloves, revealing the interesting scar on her hand. It was in the shape of a skeletal bird wing. She washed her hands and then grabbed a couple of cups. "Here we go... now to get some water boiling." Kyll giggled, pulling out a kettle, filling it up with hot water from the sink. Then she walked over to the stove top placing the kettle onto an eye. "I sure hope you meet the rest of the people. That reminds me. Do you know any other language other than Minstrelese. I heard you said 'bon' that's beautiful right?"

Themes:
    Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahira Navarre 20th January 2014, 5:37 pm

“Q-q-q-quoi!?”

Ahira reacted upon hearing her talk in his same tongue. At first he was surprised that she spoke French. Did this mean she could understand him? Probably, since she didn’t show signs of not understanding him very well. Though after realizing that he kept blinking a little. She was in love with him? Or was she joking? It was probably the latter. Ahira knew that his charms probably wouldn’t reach to such a lovely lady like herself. He smiled then slyly after shaking his head a little and looking down in embarrassment as he fell for her joke. He then would look up at her again as she spoke more about the tea. He genuinely thought that she was either a funny person or was somewhat straightforward and believed at love at first sight. Which he doubted. Or maybe she didn’t know what she said?

He noticed her unusual scar on her hand as it reminded him of the few scars he has on his own back. He moved his hair behind his ear as he watched her make some quality classic tea. She used the old fashion way instead of more modern ways, ways he learned in Bosco with their espresso machines and whatnot. He heard the word Minstrelese as he reacted to her a little with a bit of curiosity.

“Minstrelese… -- Bon?”

He would point at her, meaning that her name was beautiful but she might misconceive it as him calling her beautiful. He scratched his head a little as he thought of a way to reply but decided not to reply, so he wouldn’t exactly be lying if he said no or something. He spoke nearly every language in Minstrelese.

Experience Gained: 150
    D: (/////)
    C: (/////)

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_weapon_ge_bow_0002_redDropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_armor_ge_neck_0003_blueDropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_item_mount_quest_01Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Momo_icon__avatar__the_last_airbender__by_pinkfirefly135-d575wmc
    Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] 2imb2oo

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 21st January 2014, 1:38 am

Kyll was confused. "Minstrel... it's a rich country with people that have your accent... Ahira..." Kyll watched as the water boiled and she took it off the burner. She opened the cabinet to pull out a box and two cups. On the box was written:

DO NO TOUCH THIS ALYE AND REIKI OR SO HELP ME, I WILL RAIN DOWN METEORS OF RAGE AND HATE UPON YOU!

She tapped the box on the table and it opened up. She pulled out a container of rose tea and two diffusers. Kyll smirked as she put tea leaves in the diffusers, then the diffusers in the cups, and lastly handed one to Ahira. "So tell me more about yourself... even though I clearly do not understand your language... I really don't even know what I said to you earlier." She giggled. "Just that my mentor said that it was a way of saying hello."

Themes:
    Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahira Navarre 21st January 2014, 5:52 pm

Ahira stroked his head, pretending to be in confusion but he understood what she was trying to say. He willfully ignored it though. (If only there was some list with countries *cough*) He was a former citizen of said country, as a matter of fact, he was a noble. Though one thing happened after another and he had to flee the country for his own safety and the safety of his family. He looked at the box oddly, maybe this woman was a feisty one? He replied with silence to most of the things she said though, he felt not like talking and didn’t really know what he would be able to tell about himself. He was relieved inside once he heard what she had to say about her mentor saying I love you as hello, which was a little weird. He then thought, maybe he could prank her the same way?

“I t’ame--love… big booobies!”

Ahira had the biggest grin on his face he ever had whilst facing Kyll. He played it off as innocent as possible, so in that way she probably would think he also said something he was not sure the definition of. In order not to get spanked, of course. Ahira was more an ass man, truthfully. For time being, he perhaps could talk really, really, really, really bad English. Her giggle was cute, he taught as he gently took hold of the cup of tea. His focus was put into it as he sipped into it, still smiling. If what he said was questioned, he would play it off and say he liked muffins.

Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_weapon_ge_bow_0002_redDropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_armor_ge_neck_0003_blueDropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Icon_item_mount_quest_01Dropping by [Open to Eclipse Soul] Momo_icon__avatar__the_last_airbender__by_pinkfirefly135-d575wmc

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th January 2014, 3:00 pm

Kyll looked at Ahira. She was so shocked that she revealed her glowing green eyes. "Um... what?" Kyll looked flustered. She had just stated she loved Ahira. She started to make a stressed out face then turned around to grab a napkin off of the counter top. She immediately put it to her face. Splurt! Splurt! Splurt! Kyll felt so very weak after this. The room started to spin around her as the napkin began to soak red from her nosebleed. She shook her head and she looked at the mage. She just about died... again. Kyll threw the crimson napkin away. "I'm going to kill my mentor. I thought it was a proper greeting." Kyll said. Then he said BIG BOOBIES! Kyll looked down at her chest. She had considered herself rather average to most women, but she did have a rather large chest. She blushed and then covered her chest. "Um..." Kyll had only reacted in the best way she could. "Pervert!" She shouted and turned around hunched over and shocked. Kyll really began to think that this man really did not speak the Fioran dialect.

Themes:
    Ahira Navarre
    Ahira Navarre

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahira Navarre 24th January 2014, 7:07 pm

Ahira took a sip of the tea as his face was somewhat innocent. He blinked a little at the girl as she was making REALLY REALLY (*cough metagame*) conclusions. If she previously didn't know what she said, but she did now how would that work? Ahira thought as he was in deep thoughts. When he was called a pervert Ahira didn't really know how to respond. He was making a joke if anything, but he didn't like being yelled at. Especially for all the wrong reasons. Thus he was a little dumbfound.

"Je vais laisser.. désolé.. désolé.."

One would say that Ahira would deserve an Oscar for this scene as he would stand up and gently rest the cup on the table as he turned his back towards the lady and begun to walk towards the door as he was showing emotions that crossed between regret and guilt that he didn't know the English language very well. He pretended to be sad because he pretended to say something that offended her that he didn't want to say, in pretensies.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 31st January 2014, 2:25 pm

Kyll sighed in aggravation. However her face didn't show that. Her smile stayed the same as she grabbed her mug. "I don't understand what you're saying, but I would love to know. Maybe when Zeno gets through resting up he could teach me some languages. The guy has lived quite the life. He's our master you know?" She smiled. "So what magic do you use?"

Kyll lifted her hand up and made a fist. Her hand began to shine with just a sphere of light covering her fist. "I'm a heavenly body mage." She smiled. "I tend to be the tank when I go out on missions with people. What about you?"

Themes:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:57 pm