Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul)

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul) Empty The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul)

Post by Paresse 16th July 2013, 2:34 pm

Paresse walked up the phoenix mountains as the sun beat on her back. "This weather is almost unbearable..." she muttered to herself, Juns long blonde hair laying flat as the air seemed lifeless and dull, at least around her it did. "I really hope this trip is worth the guild." she told herself, mainly talking to Jin. Even though e couldn't respond, Jun knew he could still hear her. 

As she lifted up her hand, pushing away her bangs and brushing her hand above her forehead, whipping the seat off, she noticed a giant rock on the side of the path, on the end furthest from the side falling off of the mountain. "I've been walking for at least an hour." she muttered, tking her attention away from the rock and looking up the mountain. She couldn't see the guild, but she knew it was here. She took a deep breath and walked up to the rock, sitting down on it and then laying down. The rock was surprisingly cold. Se expected the rock to at least be a bit warm, but it wasn't. "What a nice surprise." she said closing her eyes and looking up at the sky, her red tie being thrown around as the wind began to pick up, causing a nice breeze to accure. "This is just right." she muttered to herself yet again.

Last edited by Paresse on 16th July 2013, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul) Empty Re: The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul)

Post by Maerko 16th July 2013, 2:47 pm

Usagi felt like he picked the most imperfect day to wear a hoodie, it was so hot and the sun was beating on him, causing much sweat to work out of his body. He heaved deeply as he was a good pace behind Paresse, seeming abit sluggish in his steps as he pressed on to see a women infront of her, what a odd feeling it was to see someone in this neck of the woods..Unless..Her business was related to the guild!

Though it made him quite happy to see another member, new people still made it feel most awkward to the boy. After seeing her rest down he slowly came into view, his foot steps a clear indication of his prescence as he kicked a pebble. Due to the heat he rolled up his sleeves and he had a clear guild tattoo on his left fore arm. He was obviously a member of the guild with a twist Eclipse Soul!

"Umm..Umm...."

The young Wizard seemed to want to get your attention, he appeared to be some sort of middle aged person..Though it was hard to tell the gender..As he had several pins styling his hair, almost too styled for a boy..and his lack of muscles made it even, not to mention the hoodie was too heavy for this weather.
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul) Empty Re: The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul)

Post by Paresse 16th July 2013, 2:59 pm

As Jun laid there on the rock, she began to hear the sounds of foot steps over the dyeing wind. As her tie stoppled flapping in the wind, she slowly sat up as her eyes opened. The person looked at her, and they began to mumble. Jun looked at the person confused. for starters, she wasn't really aware if it was a boy or a girl, at first. I dont want to be rude and ask them but... I am really curious... she thought to herself. "I guess thats what magic was made for." she randomly stated, probably confusing the person in front of her. She then activated her "creeper" ability. it allowed her to peer into the minds of others to see what there likes and dislikes were, sometimes there secrets and fears. However, she was suing now for something simple.

"Aw, that explains so much!" she chimed, pushing off of the rock with her gloved hands as she got off the rock, and onto her feet. "How are you" she asked  the boy. the moaning might be because he is a, well, a he. she thought. As she looked at the boy, she opened hr mouth and began to speak. "So, what is your business on these mountain? You seem a bit, well, young to be climbing all by your self." she told the boy. It then stuck her as she used her creeper ability yet again. "Oh, never mind." she chuckled. "Your a member of eclipse soul." she told the young man. "well, if you dont mind me asking Usagimaru, could you show me where the guild is? I think i got lost." she said scratching the back of her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 16th July 2013, 3:53 pm

The rookie wizard stared up at the girl as she peered down onto him with confusing eyes. "Ah..Ah..What did I say to disturb her?"he asked himself with in the confines of his head, and tilted his head at the statement. Confused and now scared he took a step back..Was she about to attack the boy?! His heart began racing with the thrill of battle..though he felt like he was going to die of nervousness, he had not felt the feeling of battle before in his life..But luckily the paranoid boy's mind was just invaded, though he hadn't a clue. They'red be a few things that she'd obtain from his rather..open..mind..Something he might've gone into if you made friends with him enough!

He dislikes being bullied or mean people, something along those lines..As well as being tricked by people or fooled into something he didn't intend to do! As far as likes you found out he loooooves little rabbits, and long walks on the beach as well as being afraid of ghost! As far as secrets it came to reveal itself as he still sleeps with a big ol' teddy bear!
    He questioned how she knew his name..but thought nothing of it..Maybe she met her before..somewhere..Regardless the boy nodded at her request. "Mhm.." was the answer given, mumbled at a low tone and began leading the new member toward the set of stairs that were too far away..and were much easier then scaling the mountain!
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 16th July 2013, 4:21 pm

As the boy simply nodded his head, he began to walk in front of her. "I take it that is a yes." she said, giving a chuckle as she began to walk along with him. "Are you okay?" she asked him. Not expecting an answer, they got to a stair case 'I guess this is the place." she said with a smile, walking up the stairs. 

The Path way up wasn't nearly as hot as the mountains. Jun wondered if there was  reason for that, however, she didn't question it. As she reached the top she saw a pair of doors in front of her. "Im going to guess those lead into the guild." she said with a smile. As she lifted up her arm, she started to knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer it. "Hello, is anyone here?" she shouted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 16th July 2013, 5:00 pm

Lead on as much as he could at a slow pace, he managed to trip over a oh so obvious rock, but was able in the end to retain balance, the entire way the Celestial Wizard was....oddly quiet, not really any words came from him, he stood their shivering as they finally got to the front of the Castle. "This is it.." he said, finally breaking his silence. "Eclipse Soul.." he said opening the door with her, as it was a considerably large and heavy door, though it would turn out the girl would do most of the liftiing ont he account he was so weak.

As the walked into the Castle and shouted, he suddenly let out a low squeel, such a loud noise was sure to bring attention to the newbies! so he took refuge behind her back. "Not so loud..!" he scolded in a whimper.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th July 2013, 7:16 pm

The halls of the guild were quiet. As far as Zenshin was concerned, there were only four members of the guild remaining, excluding the guild master, of course. Aian... Alye... himself... and, and that ice dragon slayer who seemed a bit more than friendly with Alye. In such a small guild, stuff like that travels fast. Though, in a few words describing how Zen felt, alone. He didn't really know what happened to the guild, it seemed fine one day, and the next, it was just... dead.

"You two! You must be new members to our very little family! As the official bartender of the guild, I have to give you a free drink for making the right choice and avoiding the dark side of the mage world" he said cheerfully, as he hadn't seen new faces in quite some time. Gesturing them over to his esteemed bar and onto the stools, Zenshin prepared an average drink, one that anyone would like, as he didn't know the particular tastes of the newbies yet, and he had just offered them a free drink.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 6:16 am

As the Boy, Maerko, opened the doors, he quickly told her to be quiet. She smiled as she ignored the boy and walked in. "Sorry, quiet just isn't my style." Jun told him, sticking her tongue and patting him on the head. "This place is awesome."  she said, her eyes widened with excitement. "I wonder how many people are in here..." she asked herself. "It doesn't seem like many."

As she got a few feet in a man behind a bar started to talk to them. Sh hadn't noticed him, however, he seemed very welcoming. As he prepaired a drink for her and Maerko, she over heard the man say that 2 new members just walked into the guild. "Actually, 3 new members." she said giving Zenshin a smile as Jun sat sat. As she took the drink and took a sip, she smiled. "I'm going to like this place." she told Zenshin with a smile. Then something hit her. 

"The dark side of the mage world?" she asked. "I guess the rumors about this place aren't true. I was told this was a guild for the savage." she said giving  chuckle. It was then that her body began change. In less then seconds, sitting in Juns seat was a man. He was quiet taller and had short blonde hair, well, shourter then Juns. His uniform was that of a noble body guard, or general of some sorts. This was Jin. 

"I'm very sorry about Juns behavior." He told Zen. "Thank you Zenshin, for inviting us into your home. It is a lovely place and I would enjoy being a member, i am sure Jun thinks the same." he told Zenshin, using his "creeper" ability to figure out the mans name.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2013, 8:29 am

"It's quite alright, to be honest, this place needs more lively people like her." Zenshin replied with a smile. Well then, it seems like a shemale has joined the guild, a shemale who can read minds, or at least know someone's name just by looking at them. Unless he, or she, is an ice maker, as I'm quite known to them... I doubt it though, I know an ice maker when I see one. "Like I said earlier, I am the ice maker of the guild, which is also why I am the bartender, as some magics fit this role perfectly" he began, holding his hands towards the man sitting at the counter. Clasping his hands together, he strained slightly and created some sublimation to emanate from his hands. A few seconds passed before he opened his two hands, now holding three, small, but very hard guild symbols.

Putting all three of them on the table, he then turned and grabbed the two drinks, setting them down in front of the man woman, and the empty stool next to him. Then, he broke the symmetrical row of guild symbols, sweeping two to the man to his left, and one next to the drink in front of the empty chair.

Missions Completed

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 10:51 am

The Rookie seemed to wince as he was called out by the Bartender, thankfully it was also with the new friend he made, he sleeves rolled up to match the brand new, heated day was showing as the sleeves of his black hoodie were up to show his guild tattoo, as proof of his membership here. Though he kinda felt out of place now..Joining this guild even when he wasn't on the path to such dark magics, infact he sorta has a fear for such things!

He quietly followed behind Jun as she walked in, using her as a shield to not been seen..But likely all of the Eclipse Soul's members would be focused on them, even if they didn't say anything it still made him nervous..Thankful for Zenshin focusing mainly on his friend, he was able to relax slightly and look around the new guild.

The young wizard lifted himself up onto a bar next to Jun before her sudden transformation?! he was so very confused at this, what a rare unheard of magic that had just appeared before his very eyes.

"...I wonder...What gender is the original...Are they the same person with the same mind..Or..."

The male shook his head at such thoughts, and quietly ordered. "One umh...Soda...Thing..." very, very lowly!
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 12:45 pm

As Jin saw at a table with Zenshin, he realized that Maerko was also with them. "Hello Usagimaru . My name is Jin. I am sorry for my sisters..." he fell quiet, trying to find the right word. "Abrupt personality." he said with a smile, slowly lifting up the glass and putting it to his lips. "It was, is a pleasure meeting you." he said with a smile, looking back at Zenshin. "I am impressed with you magic." he said, watching as the man conjured up some ice versions of the guild symbol. 

A small smile fell upon Jins face as he looked away from the ice symbols. "I too have a few ice-based spells." she said, the smile even bigger. "However i am not trying to deceive you. Ice make it not my line of magic." he told the man taking another sip of the drink.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2013, 1:01 pm

"One umh...Soda...Thing..." the man to his right said quietly and shyly, almost inaudible to him who was standing behind the counter. "You are definitely a comedian, I'll give you that much. Don't be ridiculous, this is a bar, not a child's birthday party, now drink up" Zenshin said, pointing to the drink in front of the new member, Maerko. Then, he looked back over to Jin, "I have to say Jin, I have never seen someone with split personalities that ALSO had split BODIES, quite, quite impressive". Scratching the bridge of his nose with his right index finger, he continued talking, "As for your sister's comment... No, this is not a guild of savages, that would be Savage Skull..." and as soon as he said that, he hit the bar twice, paused, and then once more. "Though, our guild does have a bad reputation. Even more so with our few members. The only ones who KNOW Eclipse Soul isn't as bad as people say are the ones who have hired us."

"Let me give you a crash course in the mannerisms of an Eclipse Soul member. One, NEVER share guild secrets, that's a given. Two, NEVER, EVER, EVER, ask about anyone's history, it will only lead to an uncomfortable silence and your depression followed soon after. The members, Aian, the iron dragon slayer, B rank. Alye, the weather manipulator, A rank. Myself, ice maker extraordinaire, A rank. Reiki, ice dragon slayer, B rank and a loser. And that's about it, aside from Zeno. What about you two?"[/color]

Missions Completed

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 1:09 pm

The Newbie looked down at the drink placed down infront of him and just stared at it, he wasn't sure what kind of drink it was..If it was sweet or bitter like beer..He didn't enjoy the taste of alcohol..It scared him to not know what it was. He looked over at the duo wondering how they knew his name..But to make it easier on his brain he just assumed he said..somewhere..Or maybe he's becoming famous!

"It's...It's...Nice to meet you...Jin.." he murmured lowly and leaned forward to place his elbows onto the counter, staring down at his drink with questioning eyes, he was thirsty..As soon as he moved the two would hear a audible clang of three silver keys at his belt, if Jin would look down he'd see the source so obviously hanging there.

Sadden by Zenshin's words that he didn't get his desired drink, he didn't want to be rude..or seem weak so he picked up the glass and gave a gentle sip..To see what this drink of mysterious finally was!
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 1:19 pm

Jin patted the boy to his right on the back and smiled. "You dont have to drink it. I'm sure Zenshin here can get you some water." he said, looking back at Zen as he began to explain the members. "This guild has a lot of higher ranks doesn't it." he asked. "I shall try and catch up. In no way do i intend to shame this guilds." he told him. 

Zen then asked who Jin was. Jin looked at him and began to explain. "My name is Jinshiro Paresse, my sister, who you met just a few seconds ago, is Jun Paresse, we prefer to be called Paresse, that way we dont confuse people. We are  memory-make wizards." he stated. "As for why we have to share a body," Jin continued on. "I have yet to find out." he told them.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2013, 1:25 pm

"You dont have to drink it. I'm sure Zenshin here can get you some water. This guild has a lot of higher ranks doesn't it? I shall try and catch up. In no way do I intend to shame this guilds. My name is Jinshiro Paresse, my sister, who you met just a few seconds ago, is Jun Paresse, we prefer to be called Paresse, that way we dont confuse people. We are memory-make wizards. As for why we have to share a body, I have yet to find out."

"Yeah, well, the weaker members chickened out or disappeared altogether, but I'm glad to hear your determination, Paresse. To be fair, you really should be careful, these people will take anything to try and turn it against the 'controversial' guild of ours. It's also great to meet to fellow maker mages, as it is a very rare magic indeed. Oh, by the way Maerko, the secret is rat poisoning" he told Paresse, and then the new member, trying to mess with him already.

Missions Completed

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 1:52 pm

Assumed that the taste of the drink was actually beer or something, since he was not told otherwise..He grimaced showing an obvious distaste for the the alcohol..But unlike like when he was a kid, it was 151 proof rum so it wasn't too bad. He grimaced at it and set it down. "Thank you.." he said as he lifted up his three keys onto the counter, just to make sure they'd be okay..He was all paranoid.

"I-I-I use..Celestial Spirit Magic.." he stated before taking another sip of the drink for some reason..only to hear the secret..He was quite gullible and spat out the liquid in a wide arc spray and began shuddering at the thought of being poisoned, he began panicking and screaming at the top of his lungs, which was ear shattering!

"I'M GONNA DIE! HELP! I'M POISONED. A-A-A-A-ANTIDOTE. SOMEONE GET ME THE ANTIDOTE. PLEASE! I-I'M TOO YOUNG!"
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 1:58 pm

As the boy revealed he was a CS wizard, Jin smiled at the boy. "An admirable magic. I'm sure you have many loyal allies at your side ready to protect you." he said giving the boy a smile. It was then that Zenshin made a comment about rat poison, where Jin shook his head. He realized the boy started freaking out so he merely shook his head even more. "He was lying." he told the boy. "No need to freak out." 

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th July 2013, 2:11 pm

Zenshin let out a small chuckle at the man's dramatic reaction to the rat poison joke he made about the drink."Sorry I have to cut this short fellas, even I have to go out and do jobs, as I'm training to become the guild's ace. Once, again, welcome to the guild and do your best to better our name" Zenshin said with a wave goodbye after tearing off two jobs, a D and an A off the bulletin board and walking out into the frozen wastes that guarded the guild's walls.

Missions Completed

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 2:16 pm

Usagimaru hugged himself as he was told that it was a trick, he frowned widely as he actually shed a few tears at this, he was now quite angry at that, for a moment he believed he was going to die due to poison!

He hugged himself ignoring what was said to him due to be all worked up, he was gasping for air and unable to really sit still, it was clear how easily affected he was by these sorta things, he responded with a jittery. "Y-Y-Y-Yeah...S-S-Spirits.."
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 2:47 pm

as the boy, Usagimaru started freaking out, he over heard Zen talking about a job. As he left, he smiled. "A job, that sounds doable." he said, wrapping his arm around Usagimaru and standing up. "I think we should go on one of those!" Jun shouted, somehow instantly taking over and turning back into a women, a women who was walking over to the request board, "what do you say Usagimaru , it would be good money. and it could be really fun!"

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 3:00 pm

Took some deep breaths, in....and out...innnnn...and out, his hand was placed on the counter and pushed himself up, as he saw Jin change back into Jun, the sudden change made him jump, his heart once again raced, but he tried again to calm himself down! After picking up his keys and waking over to the board he looked over the safest jobs..and stared at the Entertainment one. "W-W-We could do this one..easy..I got a key..."
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 3:28 pm

Jun looked at the request and a laughter exited her lips. "No. that missions is for..." she took a breather, trying to find the right word. "Weaklings." she chuckled. "How about..." she then looked, grabbing a C-rank mission. "This mission will actually help people!" she said, grabbing a hold of Usagimaru arm and running towards the door. "Lets do this!"

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 3:33 pm

Usagi stared at jun as she spoke, before she stated he pretty much knew what word she meant before she even stated, though it hurt to hear it pretty much a second time, he knew he was a rookie, and starting off a with a C-Rank didn't seem smart..Oh god and he didn't even know what mission she picked. "Uwaaah! Wai- Slow do-!" he shouted as he pulled away easily..But likely he felt as it was too late..he only prayed that didn't have too much fighting!
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 17th July 2013, 6:41 pm

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

"I would wait until you got your guild mark to do a mission!", a sweet voice from across the room said as it suddenly appeared. All of a sudden, near the other side of the open-air room, a swirling column of wispy winds milked down from the sky. These winds, nor the air they sent forth, were not unruly or whipping, but gentle and comforting. As the winds began to die down, a beautiful girl with short snow white hair could be seen hovering in the air.

She leaned forward slightly and was sent in that direction as her clothes flapped gently in the breeze she was generating. As she closed the distance between them, the winds decreased until they were completely gone when she touched the floor gently, her hair resting in it's natural place. She raised a hand to the two as she gave them a closed-eye smile. "Hi! I'm Alye! Alye Reyold!".

The Entrance (open for all Eclipse Soul) VzaWKfF
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 7:21 pm

By the arm, the Rookie Wizard was forcibly dragged away by the whimsy Jun and taken out the door, which..he was calmed down just abit by the wind, not alot of things calmed him down after being so riled up..but this was in, not to mention how sweet of a voice she had, it made him blush and soon he was faded into the distance, rudely the two left for there first mission, Alye might've caught a glimpse of his forearm, because the sleeve was pulled up and he's been a member of Eclipse Soul for about a day, a day where lots happened between the three of them, alot of emotional bonding and surprises were learned that day and when he would come back, he'd be stronger then ever..!

After atleast a day and half Usagimaru returned to the guild in success..But he didn't really feel like it..He had first combat experience...With a Vulcan! Whatever happened it was sure to be a most unpleasant experience, but one he could learn from..He walked in the guild all sluggish and ignored everybody..He was all tired, he dragged himself and dropped onto a empty table and face planted..He didn't expect so much walking and travel to be so exhausting..But it got him paid.

Now back into his home, with his new 'family' the timid one began to think to himself..he felt like he was missing something..or forgetting something he should be doing, after a long pause he remembered. "That lady..She was trying to help us and Jun ran out on her..I hope she doesn't hate me.." muttered the boy.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:50 pm