Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 5:20 pm

Skye held Rin close to him, hugging her as tightly as he could, trying to squeeze the pain and sadness out of her. He knew how it felt to have lost a parent, but to lose one that died saving your life was different. In most cases it meant revenge. It meant feeling guilty about not being dead in their place. Rin's quiet sniffles and muffled sobs stopped, her he noticed Rin herself had passed out. It was a strange thing to have occurred, but Skye could understand. She was just so tired of being sad that her body shut down to cope. He decided it was time to bring her back to her room, so he carefully picked her up and carried her on his back, piggybacking her back to her room. It was then they arrived and he knocked her on her rooms door, trying to get the attention of Hibiki. "Hey, I need to get in, please!" He was hoping the exceed was still in their room, or else he didn't know what he'd do. Bringing her into his room would seem strange and he worried about what Rin would think when she woke up. A feeling of guilt began overcoming Skye, like he should have left Rin alone like she wanted, rather than be the pest Skye now saw himself as.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 3 IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 3 5tzZqog
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 3 GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 5:52 pm

Rin had passed out crying and Skye put her on his back, carrying her piggyback style all the way to her room. During that time, Rin mumbled in her sleep. "Dad, don't ...leave me all alone." they finally reached her room and Skye knocked on the door. "Hey, I need to get in, please!" The exceed however, was out like a light, curled up on the bed, it would take a lot more than that to wake him up from his cat nap. Not to mention Rin was still passed out on Skye's back. She continued to mumble in her sleep. "Please... Victoria... Indar... Vy... Alexander... Don't abandon me..." The strawberry blonde was dreaming about her past and it led to her shedding tears in her sleep and she had a pained and sad expression on her face as well.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 6:59 pm

Skye sighed, his knocking and calls to Hibiki were to no avail. Skye sighed as the only logical thing left to do was simply bring Rin back to his room and let her rest for the time being. Once he entered his room he gently laid Rin on his unmade bed, blankets both on the bed and floor. He made sure the pillows were as fluffy as could be, pulling the blankets from every which direction and setting them neatly on top of Rin, pulling the blankets up to her chin. From that point forward, Skye couldn't do anything but wait. Waking her up by force would be rude and she would remain in panic and in pain. He thought for awhile about the names she muttered, those names most likely being her old friends from Sabertooth. However Skye being in Sabertooth himself didn't recognise any of them, further making him feel useless to helping Rin. He sat against the wall waiting for Rin to wake up, thinking of what to say when she did. He honestly wasn't sure if she would remain silent, cry further or be absolutely pissed off at Skye for having done such a personal attack on her with Gemini, even if it wasn't on purpose.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 9:48 pm

Rin finally stopped mumbling and crying in her sleep. It was another good three hours before she finally opened her eyes and looked over at Skye. However, after all that crying she did, and how embarrassing she found it to be, she found herself unable to face him now as her face was beet red.
    (OOC: sorry it's so short, hopefully its enough to work with)

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 11:07 pm

Skye began to doze off himself, waiting for Rin to awaken. There was about 3 hours of silence once she stopped mumbling where Skye would either be half-asleep or checking to see if Rin was awake. Bags started to form under his eyes from the stress, guilt and exhaustion this whole situation had put on him mentally, but he didn't know how he would resolve something like he did. Skye turned his head one last time before he decided he would doze off himself, but this time Rin was staring right back at him. She quickly shifted in a way where she wouldn't look at him anymore, and he could tell her face was pink with blush. "Rin," he said in only a soft whisper. "Rin, I'm so sorry. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be me. Everyone's got their story, you know?" He laid his back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. "Maybe I can help you open up to people. If not, just me? You don't deserve to carry such a burden, I can tell that much about you. I'm.. so sorry this all happened." He face overcame with guit, he could feel his eyes getting heavy.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 11:19 pm

As soon as Skye saw Rin wake up, his face filled up with guilt. "Rin, I'm so sorry. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be me. Everyone's got their story, you know?" He laid his back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. "Maybe I can help you open up to people. If not, just me? You don't deserve to carry such a burden, I can tell that much about you. I'm.. so sorry this all happened." Rin wiped the dried up tears from her face. She then looked at Skye, and in a quiet voice said. "I... want to... open up to people...again..." She now looked determined. Rin was tired of being afraid of her memories, tired of being afraid of trusting people, she wanted to try and trust others again. Because of her trust issues, Rin had yet to join Blue Pegasus, and so Adrien hadn't joined yet either. But she had finally found the resolve to do it. She took the covers off of herself, and stood up. "Please Skye, I don't want to be afraid anymore, help me."

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 11:47 pm

It seemed that what Skye had said to her worked. He noticed her face turn back to him, so he turned back to Rin as well. She followed by speaking a quiet voice, mentioning how she wanted to open up after all, and her face of pure heartache quickly turned into a face of determination and courage. She promptly stood to her feet, as Skye looked up at her, a new found spark that Skye hadn't seen in the slightest only hours before. "Please Skye, I don't want to be afraid anymore, help me." Although determined, she knew she wouldn't be able to do it alone, and Skye was glad she was asking him for help. "Alright." Patting the spot on the floor next to him, Skye smiled inviting her to sit next to him. "I don't need to hear anything from Gemini. Tell me what happened to you, I'll listen." Skye said in a non-demanding way, more like one of a friend looking to help comfort someone they knew deserved peace at mind.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th August 2014, 12:28 am

"Alright." Patting the spot on the floor next to him, Skye smiled inviting her to sit next to him. "I don't need to hear anything from Gemini. Tell me what happened to you, I'll listen." Taking Skye up on his offer, she came and sat down in spot he had patted with his hand. When she sat next to him, she pulled her knees to her chest and began to speak. "My foster father Demyx, is the one who taught me my magic, he was a tempest demon but he cared about me a lot, he's the one who adopted me and gave me my name..." She paused and looked up at the ceiling before continuing. "...He was really good to me, he protected me when we were attacked at mysterious tower by a fire demon named Adromelech, he apparently held a grudge against my father for taking me and teaching me the art of demon slaying." She paused as though deep in thought "However...he died protecting me, but i still received an injury, I have a scar on my back to prove it." She then looked from the ceiling to right in front of her. "after my father was killed, my powers went berserk and I entered something called demon force, it allowed me to drive away Adromelech" Rin began sob softly again, putting her into her knees.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 5th August 2014, 4:38 am

Skye listened intently to every word Rin had to say, his attention one hundred percent on Rin. The way she was looking at the ceiling, shifting to in front of her told him that she was still a little bit uneasy having to say everything herself, but she was truly accomplishing something great by doing so. The last thing she said caught his attention, a certain mention about "Demon Force." He couldn't help but be curious, but know wasn't the time for questions. "I'm really sorry, Rin. I know how it feels losing a parent, but I couldn't even begin to imagine what it feels like losing one protecting you. You know that they really loved you then, in the deepest of ways. But, that's only a part of it, right? What happened in Sabertooth?" Skye tried not to be pushy about getting her to speak, but if she was going to start opening herself up to people she was going to need that extra push in the right direction.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 6th August 2014, 4:49 pm

Skye looked at Rin when she finished talking about her adopted father. "I'm really sorry, Rin. I know how it feels losing a parent, but I couldn't even begin to imagine what it feels like losing one protecting you. You know that they really loved you then, in the deepest of ways. But, that's only a part of it, right? What happened in Sabertooth?" It was nice of him to apologize but he was being a bit pushy about her talking about this stuff. It was hard enough just talking about Demyx to him, but Skye is a member of saber tooth, not that it really mattered but still... the strawberry blonde was hesitant to talk about her time in saber tooth. She stood up and went to go sit on the bed. She really didn't want to tell Skye everything, even though she'd already told him everything about her father but talking about her ex friends and ex lover, was a bit more difficult to talk about. Rin refused to face Skye and just kept silent. Until she eventually opened her mouth to say one thing. "Sorry... but I just don't want to talk about that..."

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 6th August 2014, 8:46 pm

Skye paused before saying anything more, realising he was being more pushy than he intended. It took Rin by surprise as well, to the point where she left his side and took a seat on the bed, refusing to face his direction. He knew this wasn't entirely his fault, but he also knew how hard it was for Rin to have to spill her whole history out to some boy she had only met the day before. "Sorry... but I just don't want to talk about that..." Rin muttered towards the wall, as Skye looked at her with eyes of sympathy. "You don't have to then, Rin. You already did a lot just saying what you did, I shouldn't be one to push, I'm sorry." He sort of just sighed to himself, sorry that he couldn't help Rin more. Skye had actually found himself at a loss of words, a mix between not knowing what to say or when to say it. "I really wish I could help you more, honest. I just.. don't know how."

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 3:42 pm