Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 12:38 pm

He lifted his head up to look at Rin. He seemed as if he wanted to say something but he remained silent before shaking his head. "Really? You have no idea how relieved I am, I'm so darn embarrassed right now... But sure. Take your time though, I wouldn't want to be the cause of, um, more trouble I guess." Realizing what she had just said and after his response she turned bright red in the face. "D-don't get the wr-wrong i-idea here, a-alright?!" She turned her head and closed her eyes while still blushing. "J-just because I i-invited y-you to have tea w-with me, i-it doesn't mean anything! G-got it?!" She walked away hurriedly without waiting for his reply. Finally, she was back at the open air bath. She washed herself off, just like last time and stepped into the steamy water. However, unlike last time, it was now dark out, and the only light was that of the shimmering full moon. It was such a pretty moon. It felt so relaxing in the water. She began thinking how nice it would haven been if Adrien could have been there too, of course, thinking about that made her blush wildly as she sunk her head into the water in embarrassment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 8:53 pm

As a small smile grew on Skye's face, he began getting up to finally enter his room before Rin, seemingly embarrassed began muttering for Skye to 'not get the wrong idea here.' Suddenly taken back from that comment, he was about to reply but Rin had already scurried off, leaving Skye there to just ponder. It did remind him of when the inn-keeper made a slight joke, but Skye had never really had intentions of doing anything like a date, which he quickly wrapped up in his mind that this wasn't a date, it was Rin feeling bad for Skye after he did something somewhat good today.

He headed inside he room where he flicked on the light and set down his bag, letting out a deep sigh accompanied by a long and large stretch. "I Guess I should change then. I'm all dirty and all.." Quickly stripping himself oh his dirt riddled clothes from having sat outside for long, he looked through his bag for spare clothes, only then realising he had a worn out T-shirt and a pair of short; which he was entirely disappointed of, clothes were clothes. Quickly switching attires, washing his face and hooking his keys back on his belt he thought about what to do for the remainder of his time. Rin would be nowhere near done yet, so Skye did what any teenage boy did and collapsed to the floor to take a nap, waiting for Rin to either knock or call out for him, if she really did want to get to know him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 2 IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 2 5tzZqog
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) - Page 2 GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 9:01 pm

She had been in the open air bath for over an hour now and was starting to feel a bit light headed and dizzy, so she thought it was best to get out of there and head back to her room to lie down before having tea with Skye. She quickly changed back into the yukata and headed back to her room. She had her hair tied up, so her elfish ears were as visible as could be. She decided to take her time getting back to her room. She stopped at a vending machine and bought a bottle of her favorite orange drink and drank it as she walked. It took her awhile but she finally made it back to the room but just as she was about to reach the door, her head suddenly became fuzzy and before she knew it, she lost consciousness, hitting the floor with a thud. Upon impact, her drink spilled out and ran to her yukata and hair over the hardwood flooring.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 9:53 pm

It wasn't long into Skye's nap like a large rumble from his stomach jolted him awake, and he clenched his stomach drowsily, deciding to find a place to grab a quick bite or drink. Walking out of his room with both eyes have open he spotted Rin on the ground, weakly laughing at her. "Hey, she was taking a nap too, huh." He noticed the juice that lay beside her, picking it up with a satisfied grin on his face. "This is perfect~!" However he suddenly gained full awareness of his surroundings, his eyes opening all the way and his looked around and down, noticing Rin again, this time worred. Quickly placing the juice aside, he leaned down towards Rin, taken back at first by the sight of her long ears. However, that wasn't his concern right now. Trying to shake her lightly, Skye fell into a small panic. "Hey, Rin? Are you alright, what happen? Rin?"  He wondered if she was attacked while he had been napping or whether she had fainted, either way he shouldn't have been napping and mentally began beating himself up for it.

He remembered that Rin was travelling with a exceed, but he was nowhere to be seen. He debated whether or not to get the inn-keeper, he was confused all around and just wanted to know what had happened. Standing up he began walking away from the fallen girl and started to knock on her room's door. "Hey, is anyone in there? Hibiki, was it? Are you in there? Rin's on the ground unconscious, I don't know why! Please come out!" He walked back towards Rin, constantly shifting his vision between her and the door to see if it would open. He decided it was best to fix the position Rin was in, sitting her up against the wall gently, waiting for the exceed to come along or something to happen.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th July 2014, 8:22 am

Hibiki had fallen asleep shortly after Rin left for the bath. It was a couple hours later he woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door to the room accompanied by a familiar voice. Hey, is anyone in there? Hibiki, was it? Are you in there? Rin's on the ground unconscious, I don't know why! Please come out!" As soon as the small grey exceed heard that he quickly got up and flew out the door to find Rin sitting up against the wall. He assumed that Skye must have set her up that way. He looked at the blue haired boy then turned his attention back to his partner. "Hey Rinny! Wake up!" The demon slayer could hear Hibiki calling out to her, which made her slowly come to. "huh?... Hibiki?" She looked at him then at Skye. "Skye?... what...happened...to me?" She still wasn't completely alert. She stood up with Hibiki's help and they went into the room. Hibiki helped to lay her down on the bed. Then he went back out to Skye. "Hey you, looks like she spent to long in the bath and was over heated, would you mind leaving her be for tonight? I'm sure you guys can hang out tomorrow maybe." He turned around to head back into the room, shutting the door behind him. In the room, Rin was already fast asleep on the bed, curled up like a child. Hibiki, turned out the lights and snuggled up right next to her and fell right back asleep.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 4:59 am

(OOC: I had a quick FC change, hope it doesn't affect anything ;p)

Skye was relieved when Rin woke up, she was both confused and what appeared to be exhausted. Before he could get any words in, her exceed quickly explained what had happened to her, saying that she had stayed in the bath too long and had overheated herself. Suggesting that the two go out together tomorrow rather than later today was the exceeds proposal, which Skye quickly agreed to, wanting Rin to be feeling 100% whenever she could. As the pair retreated back to their room Skye did so to his own, hopping on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about how strange his day had turned out; at first it was a guy who Skye still assumed was a perverted stalker, then having met Rin so awkwardly in the hallway and now she had just passed out. He never thoughts things could occur in such a strange fashion, but he kept trying to piece together why these things did happen. His thoughts were slowly taken over by his own exhaustion, drifting himself into a deep sleep.

Rays of sunlight squeezed through the thin line of spacing between the curtains hanging by the window, shining right where Skye's eyes happened to be resting peacefully. It was an easy fix for the sleeping boy however, rolling over to avoid further disturbance. However it appeared that even in his sleep, Skye was hopeless. He rolled off the bed, a loud thud could easily have been heard from outside as Skye jolted awake, groaning. "Did I really just do that? What..." He remained on the floor for a solid minute before getting up, bed head, croaky voice and all. 'I wonder if there is food or drinks or something here... That would be great.' He slowly made his way out of his room into the hallway, taking small steps and rubbing his left eye, trying to rid himself of the morning drowsiness.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st July 2014, 9:27 am

Rin and Hibiki were awoken by the sound of a loud thud coming from next door. The demon slayer sat up and rubbed her eyes then stretched her arms to the ceiling while letting out a rather long yawn. Hibiki opened his eye shortly after that and flew into the air stretching out his small arms then he looked at Rin. "Morning Rinny, are you feeling okay this morning?" Rin gave Hibiki a small smile "Yeah, I'm feeling all better today, thanks for asking Hibiki." she petted him on the head and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. It was about ten minutes till Rin emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. She quickly threw on the outfit she had bought in crocus a week ago. The outfit consisted of a baby pink cardigan, a black silky short sleeve blouse, and a long white flowy skirt. She wore a pair of lace up brown boots she'd brought with her and headed out the door to see Skye wandering around. "oh Skye, good morning. Sorry about last night, if you're not too busy, wanna get breakfast together?" She asked him with a smile as Hibiki came flying out of the room and landed on Rin's head.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 10:55 am

He was honestly still out of it, it would take him at least 15 minutes to become his hyper, optimistic, stupid self again, but for now he remained constantly confused and saw the world as only a blur. Rin suddenly popped out of the door to her room, greeting Skye and offering to eat breakfast together with him, as Hibiki quickly accompanied her by landing gently atop her head. Before responded Skye yawned, itching his head before yawning, still unable to get words out properly. "Uhm.. Sorry, I still can't um, tired. I'm tired." He mumbled, as a small voice in the back of his head yelled for him to wake up and to quit embarrassing himself. He was used to having to wake up alone with nothing but time to bother him, but today it was Rin, and he had to change.

Out of almost nowhere, Skye's eyes opened all the way, revealing his unusually bright yellow eyes, blinking a couple times before he realised the situation he was in. "Ack! Rin, I'm so sorry! Yea sure, let's get breakfast! I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting, I'm a real dope in the morning, you see.." Once again, Skye felt himself embarrassed, acting like an idiot in front of Rin and Hibiki.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st July 2014, 8:34 pm

Rin saw that Skye still looked pretty out of it, and she was right. "Uhm.. Sorry, I still can't um, tired. I'm tired." was his response to her kind invitation, she could feel her anger rising but then his bright yellow eyes widened and he spoke once more, sounding more awake. "Ack! Rin, I'm so sorry! Yea sure, let's get breakfast! I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting, I'm a real dope in the morning, you see.." Rin just let out a small laugh at his words. She'd never met someone quite like Skye before. One thing was for sure, he was definitely interesting. She looked up at Hibiki who was still on top of her head. "Oi, Hibiki, you're heavy, get off will you?" He just smirked at her. "but your head is so comfy~" Showing no signs of listening to her, Rin picked up Hibiki by the back of his neck and threw him into mid air where he just floated. "Hey! don't throw me like that Rinny!"
    "I wouldn't have to if you would just listen to me Hibiki."
    The grey exceed, shut his mouth after that, knowing she was right. She quickly turned back to Skye and with a small smile said, "So, shall we head to breakfast? I think the inn offers a free complimentary breakfast." Without waiting for his reply, she began to walk down the hall to where the dinning area was while Hibiki followed close behind her, flying.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 31st July 2014, 10:43 pm

Skye smiled as he saw the friendly interaction between Rin and Hibiki. It made him think that maybe he should consider buying a pet, they would always be there for you and you'd never really be alone. Plus, you'd have something to cuddle at night so that was always a plus. "So, shall we head to breakfast? I think the inn offers a free complimentary breakfast." Rin asked him, as he nodded following Rin as she went on ahead. He was honestly starving, he hadn't eaten for at least 24 hours now, and the fact that his stomach continued to rumble on the way to the dining area didn't help Skye with his case of embarrassing moments at this inn. As the pair arrived in what appeared to be the dining hall Skye licked his lips, grabbing his stomach as it growled one last time. The inn was almost full after all, so there were only so many seats left. Skye managed to spot a table for two on the other side of the room, Skye pointed it out to Rin. "Hey, there's a table over there, wanna go there?" His eyes stared at the food all around him, he was more than ready to enjoy a good meal. He started heading out towards the table, turning his head ever so often to see if Rin was still keeping up with Hibiki.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st July 2014, 11:00 pm

They eventually reached the dinning hall. Of course, the place was nearly packed with dozens of people. As Rin skimmed the area for an empty table, Skye spoke up. "Hey, there's a table over there, wanna go there?" he pointed to an empty table for two in the back. Rin just nodded and followed him there, with Hibiki trailing close behind. They sat down just before another two people were about to take the table and shot the two of them a nasty glare, which Rin returned with a much scarier death glare. The couple went away after that knowing they wouldn't win. Hibiki plopped onto Rin's lap ad made himself comfy there. The strawberry blonde wrapped Hibiki up in her arms as she stood up. "Hey Skye, I'm gonna get my food first, so hold the table for us, 'kay?" With that said, Rin left the table along with Hibiki and went to make a plate. DShe picked some fruits, bacon, some scrambled eggs, a Belgian waffle with strawberry sauce and some other things then headed back to the table. Hibiki hadn't found anything fish related sadly, so he just had a waffle and some fruit. They set their plates down on the table. "okay, your turn to get some food Skye, we'll be waiting here." She said with a smile.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 1st August 2014, 1:46 am

Skye already knew exactly what he was going to get. Looking around, it seemed that many people had waffles, one of his favourite foods. He would probably 4, maybe 5 waffles just stacked on eachother and eat them each without hesitation. Sure, he might look like a slob but he figured Rin was used to Skye being a little bit of a... special person. As Rin went off first after asking Skye to look after the table he patiently waited until she returned. Their plates were full of food that Skye thought looked delicious, but his choice of getting a stack of waffles would remain unchanged. Hopping out of his seat and went to get his food. Grabbing his plate and doing just as he planned, it wasn't long until he returned to the table, a waffle already stuffed in his mouth. Eating the waffle whole and swallowing it with almost no problem at all. "Hey, so Rin! Tell me about yourself, you seem like an interesting person. You too, Hibiki!" He smiled his cheeky smile at the two, genuinely interested in becoming their friends.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st August 2014, 10:46 am

Rin and Hibiki waited for Skye to return from getting his food before they started to eat. When he did return, his plate was stacked high with nothing but waffles and one of them was hanging from his mouth. Rin was a bit surprised by the sight but then figured it was probably normal for him. As he sat down, he devoured the rest of the waffle, swallowing it hole as if it were the natural thing to do. The strawberry blonde, began to eat her food as well and Hibiki followed suit. Her eating was disturbed when Skye asked her about herself. The demon slayer stopped eating and went silent. She never really felt comfortable about talking about herself to other people, however, she knew it would be rude to not give him an answer. She decided to change the subject, hoping he wouldn't notice. "Um...so Skye, what are your hobbies?" She said as a sweat bubble formed on the back of her head and smiled awkwardly at him, fiddling with her hair nervously, to reveal her long elfish ears once again.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 1st August 2014, 12:33 pm

Skye continued eating his waffles, savouring the taste in each bite, showing obvious sounds of delight such as bright eyes and continuous smile on his face. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying himself so much that when Rin had changed the topic, Skye couldn't bother noticing since he was enjoying his food so much that be forgot what he had just asked Rin. "My hobbies? Well, I'm really into my celestial spirits and stuff. And making people laugh! I like that one a lot too!" He was only then that he realised all these two really knew about each other up to this point were their names. "Hey, maybe after this I can show you one of my spirits! They're awesome." He remarked, bringing a cheeky smile to his lips. "Say, do you use magic?" Rin was still playing with her hair, revealing her elvish ears which intrigued Skye, but he figured there was no reason to ask why she had ears like that. There could be a million reasons and some of them could trigger something sad, so he decided he would wait until they actually engaged in a conversation before asking anything personal.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st August 2014, 5:00 pm

He didn't seem to realize that she had changed the subject which made Rin feel relieved. "My hobbies? Well, I'm really into my celestial spirits and stuff. And making people laugh! I like that one a lot too!" She blinked at him in surprise as she listened to him talk 'So, he's a celestial spirit mage, huh?' Her train of thought was interrupted when Skye spoke again. ."Hey, maybe after this I can show you one of my spirits! They're awesome." He remarked, bringing a cheeky smile to his lips. "Say, do you use magic?" Rin looked up at him and nodded. "I use tempest demon slayer magic." She continued to eat her food after answering his question. She didn't look at him anymore but a big, cute smile crossed her face when she took a bite of the belgian waffles with strawberry sauce. "Yummy~" she exclaimed. It didn't take her and Hibiki long to finish their food. She wiped her mouth and stood up. "Well Skye, I think I'm gonna go back to my room and pack, I'm checking out today by one, so I got to hurry." With a slight bow, Rin and Hibiki took their leave.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 2nd August 2014, 12:36 pm

Skye's interest peaked when Rin said she was a "tempest demon slayer." He knew what the term demon slayer meant, although he had only heard about it in rumours and stories. The fact that she was a 'tempest' demon slayer left him to only wonder further, his mind not sure what to make of it. It seemed to him that she preferred to keep to herself since her name, magic and delight for waffles were the only things she would reveal to Skye. Rin and Hibiki quickly took their leave, exited both the dining hall and Skye's conversation. Stuffing one last waffle into his mouth he went to follow them, speaking to Rin as he tried to catch up. "Rin! I thought you were on vacation or something? Why are you in such a rush everywhere? Enjoy the free time or something!" He beckoned, it wasn't just that she seemed to be avoiding any conversations, it seemed to Skye that she was clustered and needed a break of some sort, and that this trip wasn't doing the trick for her.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd August 2014, 12:22 am

As Rin and Hibiki were heading back to their room, Skye tried to catch up to them. "Rin! I thought you were on vacation or something? Why are you in such a rush everywhere? Enjoy the free time or something!" The demon slayer stopped in her tracks and Hibiki did the same. She started to think that maybe she should enjoy her free time, besides, she didn't really need to check out today, I was just an excuse to get out of there. Rin still had major trust issues after all her friends up and abandoned her like they did. Especially Victoria, someone who she thought was her best friend. It was hard for Rin to make friends after that. However, Rin had already made up her mind about trying to make friends with Skye, she wanted to break out of her shell and be able to put her trust in others again. She found her resolve once more and turned to face Skye. "you're right Skye, I should try to relax a bit, I know, you said something about celestial spirits at breakfast, didn't you?" The strawberry blonde mage was now smiling once more.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 3rd August 2014, 3:00 am

Skye's face almost immediately lit up as Rin stopped to face him; He was overjoyed before she even said a word, because regardless of what she was about to say to him, she heard him. "you're right Skye, I should try to relax a bit. I know, you said something about celestial spirits at breakfast, didn't you?" It left him speechless for only a second before he quickly mixed up his words out of pure excitement. "Yea! Outside, spirits, let's go! I mean, Let's go outside! I can show you them there!" After managing to finally get the words he wanted out in the right order, he cheerfully walked past Rin, waving an inviting arm for her to come follow. "This'll be awesome, I promise!" He continued speaking highly of his spirits until he reached the door, only then turning his head to see if Rin was still following. Slipping outside he took the loop of keys off his belt, holding them out in front of him. "Pick a number from 1-7!"

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd August 2014, 12:28 pm

He seemed to light up with excitement, so much that his words got all jumbled up.
    "Yea! Outside, spirits, let's go! I mean, Let's go outside! I can show you them there!" After saying that, Skye cheerfully walked past Rin, waving an inviting arm for her to come follow. "This'll be awesome, I promise!" He continued speaking, full of confidence. Rin and Hibiki just followed him, not knowing exactly what he was going to show them. Rin had a feeling it had something to do with Skye's magic though. When Skye, reached the door, he turned his head to see Rin and Hibiki were still keeping up with him. Slipping outside he took the loop of keys off his belt, holding them out in front of him. "Pick a number from 1-7!" Rin took a second to think and then looked at Skye. "Five." she said.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 3rd August 2014, 2:17 pm

Skye wasn't too surprised that the key chosen was his only gold one, the gate of Gemini. He mentally had been hoping this was the key Rin would choose, seeing as he found the two twins the most fun to play around with, despite the amount of magic energy it took to summon them. Looping the unchosen keys back into his belt, he held the golden zodiac key with one hand, taking a few steps away from Rin. "Right! Open! Gate of the twins, Gemini!" A glittering yellow light followed by the chime of a bell opened the gate as two, small round headed celestial spirits popped out. They looked nearly identical with small antennas on their head and could only be told apart from the shorts they were wearing and what direction their mouths faced. "Meet Gem & Mini, two of the golden zodiac spirits! Just in one key, since they're twins and all. You wanna see what they can do, it's pretty fun!" The twins eagerly with as much joy as Skye touched him, quickly transforming their bodies into that of Skye. Suddenly, standing before Rin were two Skyes. "Your turn!" Urged Skye, as Skye #2 started walking closer to Rin, finishing Skye#1's sentence. "If you're up for it?"

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 2:46 am

Looping the unchosen keys back into his belt, he held the golden zodiac key with one hand, taking a few steps away from Rin. "Right! Open! Gate of the twins, Gemini!" A glittering yellow light followed by the chime of a bell opened the gate as two, small round headed celestial spirits popped out. They looked nearly identical with small antennas on their head and could only be told apart from the shorts they were wearing and what direction their mouths faced. "Meet Gem & Mini, two of the golden zodiac spirits! Just in one key, since they're twins and all. You wanna see what they can do, it's pretty fun!" Rin nodded, still in awe, for it was her first time seeing celestial spirits. Her and Hibiki watched as Gem and Mini, put their hands on Skye's shoulder and in a puff cloud, they turned into him. Rin blinked several times, seeing this happen. "Your turn!" said Skye #1 as he urged the other him as he walked over to the strawberry blonde who had been standing there dumbfounded. However, she quickly snapped back to reality when the other Skye who had gotten closer to her said, "If you're up for it?" Hibiki just shook his head, and started to head back inside the inn, when Rin noticed him leaving she ignored Gemini Skye and turned toward her grey exceed partner. "Hey Hibiki, where are you going?" She asked. Hibiki turned his head around. "I'm going back to the room, I'm still really tired." He said that while stifling a yawn as he continued to fly back into the inn. She turned back to face Gemini, and nodded her head. "Sure, I'd like to see what else your spirit can do." She suddenly turned bright red in the face and turned her head away. "I-its not l-like I r-really care if it transforms i-into me o-or not!" Even though Rin said she didn't really care, it was clear she was excited and she was terrible at hiding it.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 3:55 am

Skye smiled as Rin accepted both Skye's offers, Gemini's hand touching Rin's shoulder caused another cloud of smoke to appear, but this time a Rin look-alike appeared rather than one like Skye. Skye could tell how excited Rin was to be meeting a celestial spirit for the first time. Most people Skye introduced his spirits reacted the same way she did, either more scared and less worried about how excited or frightened they may look on the outside. As Gemini backed away now looking like Rin, they flashed a quick glance at Skye with worry in their eyes, as though the memories they received troubled them. However the quickly glance was quickly replaced by smile, as the twins reintroduced themselves. "Hello, my name is Rin Moriyama, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rin Moriyama." Gemini stood in perfect posture, hands on hips. Skye spoke up almost right after. "Gemini can transform into anybody they touch and say like that for 5 minutes at a time. They gain everything, their tastes, memories, you know. The only thing that stays is their personality! Pretty cool, huh?" Skye was just as curious as to what Rin could do with her magic as she was to his, but he didn't want to seem dump everything on her all of the sudden, knowing the she wasn't comfortable talking about herself too much.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 8:58 am

Gemini put their hand on Rin's shoulder and in another puff of smoke, a Rin look-a-like stood before the real one. As Gemini backed away now looking like Rin, they flashed a quick glance at Skye with worry in their eyes, as though the memories they received troubled them. However the quickly glance was quickly replaced by smile, as the twins reintroduced themselves. "Hello, my name is Rin Moriyama, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rin Moriyama." Gemini stood in perfect posture, hands on hips. Skye spoke up almost right after. "Gemini can transform into anybody they touch and say like that for 5 minutes at a time. They gain everything, their tastes, memories, you know. The only thing that stays is their personality! Pretty cool, huh?" Rin just stood there at a loss for words until what Skye said brought her back to reality. Hearing that they get the memories of the person they turn into, was troubling for Rin. Seeing as the strawberry blonde had been through quite a bit, she rather no one know about it, she wouldn't even tell Adrien about what happened to Demyx or what happened with the friends that all abandoned her. She wanted them to remain a secret forever. The demon slayer couldn't even utter a single word. She was even on the verge of tears or so it seemed.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 4th August 2014, 4:43 pm

Skye's expression of both pride and excitement quickly threw themselves away and replaced themselves with worry and heartache. He didn't know what had happened, whether or not it was just her breaking down or if it was something Gemini or himself had caused. "Rin...? Are you alright?" He could see she was struggling to hold in tears, her eyes were sparkling with the held back despair. Skye didn't see himself getting a response so easily but he still didn't know what to do. "Gemini, Is it alright if I send you back?" He asked, wanting to give Rin as much breathing room as possible. "Skye, here are some things I learned about Rin: Her foster-care father, a demon was killed protecting her. Members of the Sabertooth Guild worked to be her friends then left her to ache in her own sadness. She has yet to tell anybody she knows of her unfortunate past." With that Gemini returned itself to the spirit world, Skye just staring at Rin. He knew Gemini would take her memories, but he didn't know it would cause so much pain. "Rin? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to. I shouldn't have-.. I'm so sorry." Skye, doing the only thing he thought he could walked up to Rin trying to hug her, comfort her, do something to keep her tears from coming. He finally knew why she was so sheltered from becoming friends with strangers like himself.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 4th August 2014, 4:54 pm

The demon slayer was still holding back her tears when Skye asked if he could send Gemini back only before he did that, Gemini told Skye about her memories that she didn't want anyone to know about. Now the strawberry blonde was almost at the breaking point now. Suddenly, Skye came closer and tried to hug her but Rin didn't want that and pushed him away as he sincerely apologized for what he found out about her. That was it, she could no longer hold back her tears, she ran into his arms without thinking and cried her eyes out. She stayed in his arms until she actually passed out with tears still flowing from her eyes.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:49 pm