Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) Empty A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Rin Moriyama 26th July 2014, 10:52 am

Rin and Hibiki had just gotten off the train in Oak Town. She grabbed her bag from overhead and stepped out of the train, thanking the conductor as she left. The streets were pretty busy considering it was a weekday and Rin wasn't too thrilled about the rather large crowd. She would have to keep her cool unless she wanted to shock people but for a demon slayer that had a bad temper, that would be easier said than done. Hibiki was flying while staying next to Rin. The mage kept getting shoved around by all the people in town, and she was about to let her lightning loose
    until Hibiki spoke up. "You can't Rinny, it would be bad to let you slayer lightning loose with so many people around."
    "But I keep getting shoved and squished Hibiki, at least you can fly above it a-" Before she was about to finish her sentence, she came to a very obvious realization, why hadn't she thought of it before? "Nee, Hibiki, why don't you fly me out of this annoying crowd, huh?" She put her hands together in a pleading manner. Hibiki let out a sigh and shrugged his small shoulders. He grabbed onto Rin around her abdomen and flew her out of the crowd, which caused some people to stop walking and look up at her and the little grey exceed. "Hey look! That girl has a cat with wings!"
    "ain't those one of them exceeds you see around these days?"
    "Yeah, so that girl must be a slayer!"
    "Wow! A slayer, huh?"

Now everyone was chatting among themselves about Rin and Hibiki. This made Rin feel uncomfortable, sensing that, Hibiki flew a little faster to get away from the crowd of people. Now away from all the prying eyes, Rin could finally relax that was until Hibiki spoke up. "Um Rinny..."
    "Hmm? What is it Hibiki?" Before the grey exceed could answer her, his wings poofed away and Rin began falling to the ground. "Look out!" She exclaimed before making impact with the ground, however, it didn't hurt, that's because someone had been used as a landing cushion for her. Rin realized she had landed on somebody and quickly got off of them. "Oh my gosh! I'm sooo sorry I landed on you like that." She was apologizing while bowing her head in a frantic matter.

Last edited by Rin Moriyama on 26th July 2014, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Book of the Molten King
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Greiztoph 26th July 2014, 11:10 am

Nevraygrr had just finished looking through a magic shop to see if they had any magical items from his homeland since they do surface from time to time. "Thanks for your help, I'll be by next year to check to see what you have again."

As he began to exit the magic shop he looked around and noticed quite a few people looking up, not wanting to be left out he did as well and noticed a small lady in the air being flown about by a cat with wings... "So they have magic creatures here, how interesting..." Nev stumbled on his words as the lady feel from the sky and landed on him, she was pretty in a way, almost a brunette but not quite, overall her aesthetics were nice and relatively desirable.
    As she scrambled to her feet and began apologizing him he took notice of her eyes, they were quite odd but nice to look at. "Oh that is quite alright, if ladies as beautiful as you fell out of the sky everyday it'd surely be a blessing."
    He hoped she liked flattery as he got up to his feet dusting his book off and making sure all the pages were accounted for before even thinking about taking care of himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-+Nevraygrr Smordereckt+-     -+Molten Holder Magic+-

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Nevraygrr's Battle Music:
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) Empty Re: A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED)

Post by Skye Earthe 26th July 2014, 11:53 am

Honestly, Skye had no idea why he wasn't at the guild. He still had people to meet, friends to make, adventures to do. Why was he in boring old Oak town? Was he subconsciously hoping for an adventure? The city was close, that was probably the only reason he decided to carry his sorry butt there. It wasn't a bad place to be, it was a cute town. Pleasant to be in, really. He never really bought stuff, he enjoyed window shopping and leaving his imagination to figure out what he'd do with everything. Through the reflection of the one of the showcases in a store he could spot several people behind him looking up, muttering things to themselves. A flying girl? He thought to himself. This oughta be great! Ditching his old spot in front of the store, he looked up only to find empty space. People had stopped looking, muttering even further rumours, like that the girl was a "slayer" of some sort. He had to find her. She could fly? She was a slayer? It was right up his alley.

Scanning the crowd with excitement, he knew he wouldn't be stopped. That's when he managed to pick out the two elephants in the crowd, a petite brunette girl sitting atop a boy with what appeared to be a cat. Quickly rushing over to the two, his smile screamed inside his head, as more formal words exited his mouth. "Hey, are you guys alright? I mean, you're on the ground. I wouldn't want you guys to be hurt or anything, you know? Right? Hey, people were saying you could fly! Is that true?!" It seemed Skye didn't need to take any breaths anymore. Once his goal and attitude was set, there was no stopping him. Looked like he was making two friends today.

A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) 5tzZqog
    A Day at the Hot Springs and Meeting New People(CLOSED) GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 26th July 2014, 1:27 pm

He just looked at her and said. "Oh that is quite alright, if ladies as beautiful as you fell out of the sky everyday it'd surely be a blessing." Rin blushed at his flattery but soon turned her head. "w-whatever! I-if you th-think that made me h-happy, y-you're wrong!" Hibiki just snickered because he knew how his partner really felt. She glared at Hibiki who was still snickering, when he saw Rin's angry glare he just smiled, just as she thought, he wasn't going to back down, even she gave him a death glare. The demon slayer just puffed out her cheeks in annoyance, as small sparks of white lightning could barely be seen. "Oh!" Rin exclaimed as she realized she had yet to introduce herself, as she went to introduce herself the white sparks quickly faded. And right as she was about to speak, someone else came up to them asking, . "Hey, are you guys alright? I mean, you're on the ground. I wouldn't want you guys to be hurt or anything, you know? Right? Hey, people were saying you could fly! Is that true?!" Rin shook her head at his question about whether she could fly. "No, I can't fly, however, Hibiki here can, he's an exceed" She looked over the boy standing before her. He was dressed in clothing similar to what she used to always wear before her appearance had changed. He had short black hair and black eyes. The other guy was wearing a red hooded coat with weird designs on it. She could see he had two different colored eyes and brown hair that was shorter than the guy who had just come over and this guy seemed to be a bit flirty, if that was the right word for it. Rin held Hibiki in her arms and introduced herself to the two of them. "My name's Rin, Rin Moriyama, and this is my partner, Hibiki. Nice to meet you both." She said as she flashed them both a smile. But in truth, she rather be on her way to the hot springs like she planned from the beginning, that was Rin and Hibiki's whole reason for coming all the way out to Oak town.  

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 26th July 2014, 2:02 pm

Nevraygrr smiled at her comment, he could tell she liked being complimented, you could tell in her voice and by how her face was as red as a coal. He however held his tongue for a moment as the other young man approached and began babbling about. He seemed like an annoying over excited fellow, most likely kind just lacking the social knowledge and mannerism to properly and respectfully communicate with strangers.
    Once the young lady referred to her creature as an exceed the name struck a nerve in Nev and he began thinking to himself, 'why is it called an exceed, do they exceed at something that makes them special. Is there flight what allows them to be called exceeds because they exceed other cats?'
    Once the lady Rin finally introduced herself he knelt as is customary for his family when greeting others and raising him right arm in line with his nose. "Greetings Lady Rin, I am Nevraygrr Smordereckt, the youngest Magmaborn wizard," Stating his family line as a wizard line was their way of fitting it into a meaning the people of Fiore would understand and make it much easier to explain without them having too many questions to pry at his families history.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 26th July 2014, 9:52 pm

As Skye entered the conversation between the two, he was quickly noticed and replied to. The two were now standing, as the girl quickly shook her head, telling him that it was her cat; no, her 'exceed' that was doing the flying. Skye had seen one or two of them before, and he himself felt a little dumb since he wasn't able to figure that out from the beginning. He wondered how she came across an exceed, but remembered people in the crowds talking about her being a 'slayer' of some sort. Did being a slayer automatically mean you had one of these magical cats?

After hearing what the girl had to say, the boy introduced himself as the 'youngest magmaborn wizard'. Suddenly overwhelmed by his own mind and thoughts, Skye could only manage to say things before thinking. "You don't really look like you're made out of magma." That was only before he realised he forgot to introduce himself. "Oh, right! I'm Skye Earthe! Nice to meet you, Rin, Hibiki and Nevraygrr! What were you guys doing on the ground here, anyway?" Skye pondered. It seemed that they had all just met, but these two had somehow ended up.. on top of one another?
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 27th July 2014, 11:24 am

The boy in the red coat, introduced himself as Nevraygrr Smordereckt, a magmaborn wizard. As he said that, knelled down raising one hand to his nose. She thought it a bit odd but didn't think too much about it. It was then the other boy said something that Rin found quite dumb. "You don't really look like you're made out of magma." A sweat bubble formed on the back of Rin's head. She couldn't believe this guy. Hibiki just snickered in her arms. She squeezed him a bit tighter hoping to make him stop. Then the same boy, finally introduced himself as well as asked the Rin and Nevraygrr a question. "Oh, right! I'm Skye Earthe! Nice to meet you, Rin, Hibiki and Nevraygrr! What were you guys doing on the ground here, anyway?" The demon slayer went silent while Hibiki snickered quietly again. Rin gave the small exceed a sharp glare before squeezing him hard. "That's enough out of you Hibiki." She then turned to face Skye and while blushing, answered his question. "Well... Hibiki's spell timed out...and I kind of...fell out of the sky..." She was so embarrassed, even her elfish ears went beet red. The golden haired mage really didn't want to chat for long, all she could really think about was going to the hot springs like she planned to begin with. She decided she would excuse herself from the two of them and head straight for the inn. "I'm really sorry but Hibiki and I need to get going, we have to go reserve our room at the hot springs inn." Rin shouldn't have mentioned the hot springs part at all but it was too late to take it back now.

(OOC: not trying to end the thread, this is just how its going)

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 27th July 2014, 11:54 am

Nev stood up from his bow then replied to Skye's question reluctantly, "We are referred to as the Magmaborn because we use volcanic magic...."
    Nev could not believe this buffoon had actually thought Magmaborn would mean he was made of magma, however he could not share the true details of his past with a stranger. then the next part of what the imbecile had said Rin answered her side so he might as well answer his part, "I was looking for some things in the magic shop but they didn't carry it so I came out then this beautiful lady fell on me, I'm just glad I was here to cushion her fall."
    Nev then listened carefully to what Rin had said, then began thinking to himself, 'she would only reveal her destination us only is she wanted us to follow and that blush of hers is just too cute to resist. I should join her and use this opportunity to learn what I can about this land and maybe it could lead me to more family heirlooms.'
    "Well then Lady Rin may I come with you and your exceed Hibiki then?"
    He greatly disliked referring to the creature as an exceed since that would mean it is better than he was. However he'd have to allow it in order to gain the trust of this lady.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 12:09 pm

Listening to the stories of how the two ended up together were rather normal, despite it including a girl falling out of the sky. It was basically like any other day, except rather than bumping into someone while walking, it was falling while flying. Part of him was still lingering on the disappointment that the boy wasn't actually made of magma, it honestly would have made Skye's day if he was. However, the past was the past and Skye had to get his head back into the present.

"I'm really sorry but Hibiki and I need to get going, we have to go reserve our room at the hot springs inn." Rin said, as the hooded boy quickly accompanied her statement with a response. "Well then Lady Rin may I come with you and your exceed Hibiki then?" He wasn't expecting the conversation to go much further than it already had, in fact, Skye found it a little strange how casually Nevraygrr decided to try and tag along. Skye didn't want to be left out, though. He had to be a part of this. "Hey, can I come too then? I'm sure it will be a blast! I mean, what fun is just you and your cat anyways? I can show you some of my friends, too!"

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 27th July 2014, 1:39 pm

Nev's own explanation as to why he was below her, made Rin blush even more as she tried to hide it. What happened next neither her nor Hibiki couldn't have expected. "Well then Lady Rin may I come with you and your exceed Hibiki then?" She just looked at Nev wide-eyed, then Skye spoke up as well. "Hey, can I come too then? I'm sure it will be a blast! I mean, what fun is just you and your cat anyways? I can show you some of my friends, too!" Rin looked at the two of them in shock and confusion. Now she was wishing she had said she was just busy, as usual, she did not know how to keep her mouth shut. She thought about trying to lie and tell them something else but couldn't think of anything to say. Not to mention, they both looked as if they were determined to tag along with her. The demon slayer just let out a slightly annoyed sigh and puff of air. She turned around, as her hair flipped to one side, revealing her elfish ears. "Fine, but you guys have to get your own room, also don't follow me into the open air bath, unless you both wanna be shocked full of white lightning." She said this as she began to walk in the direction of the inn.The demon slayer wasn't all that thrilled about having people she just met tag along on her trip to the inn, all she wanted was a quiet and relaxing vacation for herself and Hibiki, but it did not seem as if it would turn out that way.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 27th July 2014, 2:07 pm

Skye had followed Nev's desire to follow her with, "Hey, can I come too then? I'm sure it will be a blast! I mean, what fun is just you and your cat anyways? I can show you some of my friends, too!"
    Nev scowled at this remark as he greatly disliked this idiot from the moment he opened his mouth, but to keep face he would pretend to like him, "Welcome Skye, sre you from these parts then?"
    If the Lady Rin decided to take them both she must truly be an awkward person which Nev began deciding how best to exploit this weakness of hers. How far could he get with her awkwardness, how far could he twist her arm towards his will to get her to do what he wanted by making her feel to awkward to say anything against it. Would she catch on, how long could he play the card before she figured it out, Nev would have to figure out more about Rin so that he could find another way to bend her towards what he needs for as long as she can supply him with adventures and information. Her exceed seemed to enjoy torturing her playfully, maybe he knows ways to get her to bend about like a wet noodle.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 5:45 pm

After being both accepted to tag along with Rin and then be threatened by Rin, Skye couldn't help but wear a cheeky smile on his face, glad that he was getting somewhere with these people. Maybe they weren't friends yet, but he knew that took time and effort. "Welcome Skye, are you from these parts then?" asked Nevraygrr, although it took Skye a few seconds to realise he was being asked something, too deep in his own thoughts. "Whaat? These parts, like Fiore? Yea! How about you two?" He typically didn't really care where people came from, people were people and where they're from shouldn't influence you in any way, but knowing simple things like where someone was born was key to becoming their friend, so Skye would just go with it.

He personally had never been to a bathhouse, so it was a little bit strange to him that he decided to want to tag alone with these two so badly. Maybe it was because he didn't know what to expect exactly, it gave him some sort of thrill, like something exciting was meant to happen.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 27th July 2014, 8:19 pm

Rin could not believe she had agreed to take them along. She was so pissed at herself, that tiny sparks of white lightning began to fly off her body but they were barely visible. As they began walking towards the inn, Nev and Skye struck up a conversation but the demon slayer wasn't too interested so she basically tuned them out and began to walk a bit faster ahead of the guys, ignoring what they were saying. Plus, the golden haired mage, couldn't shake the feeling that Nev was up to something, she would have to keep her guard up around him and learn not to get embarrassed whenever he tried to sweet talk her. She was still hugging Hibiki to her chest as she walked as if he were a stuffed animal. They eventually came upon an old building that said 'Oak Inn' in old worn out letters. Naturally this wasn't the actual place. It was an inn she had come to as a young girl, however, if she was going to loose them, it would have to be now. She turned to the two of them with a dissapointed look on her face and said, "Looks like my info was wrong, this IS the place but it seems it's been closed down. Can't really help it I guess," She let out a dissapointed sigh before speaking once more "I guess this is where we part ways, well I hope to see you both again someday." She flashed a cute smile at them. Hoping they would be fooled by her act and so Hibiki and her could go to the real place and finally be able to relax.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 27th July 2014, 10:17 pm

Nev waited some what patiently for Skye to respond, must not only be stupid but deaf as well... Then he replied with the vaguest response he could give, "Whaat? These parts, like Fiore? Yea! How about you two?"
    "I'm from just up the river from here south of river village," Nev looked to Rin and awaited her response. However she did not respond which meant she was thinking too much which most likely meant she was either thinking about girl things or trying to figure out a way to escape an awkward situation, only what she does next would be the clue.
    Rin then stopped infront of an old run down Inn which looked like it hadn't been used in years judging by the erosion on the sign. Then she gave a response that revealed her intentions with this place, "Looks like my info was wrong, this IS the place but it seems it's been closed down. Can't really help it I guess," Rin then let out a disappointed sigh before speaking once more "I guess this is where we part ways, well I hope to see you both again someday. "Looks like my info was wrong, this IS the place but it seems it's been closed down. Can't really help it I guess," Rin let out a disappointed sigh before continuing "I guess this is where we part ways, well I hope to see you both again someday."
    Nev was actually disappointed this was the best she could come up with but he decided he wouldn't play along this time, he had her now. "I'm sorry to say this Lady Rin but unless your information was a decade old, which I highly doubt considering the most likely age for you is under 20. Is there something the matter that is bothering you, I could surely assist you if you would like." Nev gave his sincerest look with that phrase but he figured she would be too kind of a person to openly blow them off so twisting what she really meant into another meaning was the most correct course of action.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 27th July 2014, 10:57 pm

It seemed that Rin was ignoring Skye, but it didn't bother him too bad. He knew she would loosen up eventually, Skye always broke through people's barriers, no matter how badly they didn't want him to. In the end, people just naturally end up as his friend. "I'm from just up the river from here south of river village," replied Nevarygrr. Skye personally had never heard of 'river village', it sounded like they could have come up with a more creative now. The more he thought about it, the more he confused himself, so he tried to clear his mind of it.

As the group of four came up to what appeared to be an inn, quite rundown and torn in appearance, Rin was quick to speak. "Looks like my info was wrong, this IS the place but it seems it's been closed down. Can't really help it I guess," Rin let out a disappointed sigh before continuing "I guess this is where we part ways, well I hope to see you both again someday." Before Skye himself could say anything, Nevarygrr somewhat... doubted what Rin had said. "I'm sorry to say this Lady Rin but unless your information was a decade old, which I highly doubt considering the most likely age for you is under 20. Is there something the matter that is bothering you, I could surely assist you if you would like." Shaking his head, Skye, seeing the best in people assumed Rin was telling the truth. "Hey, if she said her informations wrong, I think it is! I'm sure she can assist herself, anyway!" He wasn't trying to start up a heated conversation, he just simply lacked the ability to think before he spoke sometimes.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 27th July 2014, 11:19 pm

Rin felt backed into a corner when Nev pretty much figured out she was lying. The demon slayer just kept silent, she could feel that Nev's sincere look was somehow false and that made her uneasy. However, when Skye stood up for her like he did, it made her rethink k her first impression of him. However, now backed into a corner like she was, there was only one escape route left to the trapped girl. Flash out of there then run like the wind. She looked around her and noticed a corner not even 7 meters away from her to the left. In an instant, the girl turned into a bolt of white lightning and disappeared in a blinding flash of white light. However, unbeknownst to the two guys she was with, she had only disappeared around the corner but now was headed for the real inn at a very fast pace. It was actually only about a ten minute walk from where she had been previously. She went right inside and got the last room available. A bell boy was called and brought her bag to her room. Once he left, she lied down on the big fluffy bed and let out a huge sigh. She was finally free of those two and could now enjoy the open air hot spring like she wanted to. Just as Rin was about to leave for the bath, Hibiki spoke up. "Hey Rinny, you're going to the open air bath right?
    "Yeah I am, wanna come with me Hibiki?" the grey exceed nodded excitedly and followed her to the baths. Once in the changing rooms, she took off her clothes, put them in the cubby basket and wrapped herself up in towel then headed outside. She ended up having the bath all to herself. Nothing could be better.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 28th July 2014, 8:04 am

With a flash Rin has disappeared from before them and Nev looked to Skye with a disappointed look in his eyes, "You can't read people very well can you, every single one of her actions was to get rid of us because she felt to awkward to actually talk to us so I was trying to work with that so at least one of us had some sort of in with her."
    Nev looked at the Inn, "well this is a historic landmark for the Inn and unfortunately isn't maintained very well the real one is over there," As he pointed in the wrong direction towards the other side of town away from the actual hot springs Inn. This way he could hopefully lead the idiot away and lose him for good. The kid seemed nice enough just lacked any semblance of real intelligence unfortunately, which was definitely not aesthetically pleasing by any means.

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 28th July 2014, 6:15 pm

Skye stared blankly as the girl vanished. She was there one second and the next, she was gone. His confusion was quickly interrupted by Nev, who seemed to find Skye as an annoyance. Hearing what he had to say, Skye wasn't really hurt by Rin's actions or his words. "Well, shouldn't we just leave her alone then? What's got you so intent on getting "in" with her, anyway?" As he pointed towards the direction Rin didn't go, Skye could sense that Nevarygrr was trying to pull something. "I'll just follow you, then. You seem like fun." He was starting to find this guy a tad bit on the creepy side, he honestly didn't want him to find Rin or some other stranger and do something wrong.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 28th July 2014, 6:35 pm

Rin and Hibiki were having a nice time looking out to a big lake behind the open air bath. However, before she could get in the water, she needed to wash up, she first washed her body then proceeded to wash her body. Once she had rinsed off all the soap and shampoo, she stepped into the steamy water. It felt sooo good and was just what she needed to unwind from the stress of her previous situation. Just thinking back on it, made her shudder at the thought of what that Nev person could've been planning to do. However, Skye seemed like a decent person even if he wasn't all that bright. Rin blushed at thought and shook her head. Hibiki was floating in a pool floaty he had brought with him from home while humming to himself. Rin found it quite odd that he wasn't be talkative like usual. Maybe the grey exceed wasn't feeling too well but whatever. Rin peered out at the beautiful sunset behind her. It was so pretty and peaceful. However, the golden mage couldn't shake the bad feeling she'd been having. It felt like those two might end up finding her and that made her shudder. She felt it might be best to come back to the bath later. And so, Rin and Hibiki went back into the changing room, Rin took her clothes and put on one of the complimentary yukatas the inn provided for guests and headed straight for her room, locking the door tight behind her.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Greiztoph
    Greiztoph

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Greiztoph 28th July 2014, 8:40 pm

Nev looked at skye with some form of shock, I have other business to attend to so I must leave and continue searching good day." As Nev began walking towards the exit of the city.

/exit thread

Nevraygrr's theme song:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 2:58 am

Out of nowhere, Nevarygrr decided to leave in the direction he had originally pointed Skye. Either Skye was being dumb, and allowing him to find Rin or he was being smart in taking the direction Nevarygrr wasn't pointing in, just to make sure he wasn't taking the long way around, or something. With him gone, Skye continued on having nowhere to be or go. He could always return to the guild, but he'd only been in Oak Town for so long, he wanted to stay. After a short walk of about 10 minutes he came across an inn, with a sign that read "Inn & Bathhouse" He figured this was where Rin eventually went to enjoy her free time as she had said, so he decided to just sit there and wait by the front door until morning. That guy really did seem suspicious and freak Skye out, he'd hate for something to happen.

After an an hour of sitting out on the rubble, debating whether or not to summon a spirit to talk to, a voice emerged from the door of the inn. "Hey, kid! What are you waiting for? You're not going to sit out there all night, are you?" With a shrug of his shoulders, he quickly replied. "I thought someone creepy was following someone who came to this inn, I'm just making sure they don't make it, I guess." Gesturing his arms towards the boy, feeling slight pity for having to sit outside the inn-keeper invited him in. "Usually i'd say the inn was full, but there is one last room. Stay there for today, free. You seem like a nice enough kid, and I think it's next to the girl you're trying to protect. Just stay separate you love birds~." A quick blush overcame his face, drowning it in pink. "What? No, no! I just met her, its nothing like that really! But.. Thank you! I appreciate it very much."

Quickly running to the hallway that held his room, he sort of just stood there for a few minutes, debating whether or not he should just leave. What if he saw her? He'd feel just as creepy as the hooded guy and twice as embarrassed than he was just now. With a sigh and a groan of reasonable volume he simply slid down the wall onto the floor, staring at his rooms door.

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 9:01 am

Rin decided she would take a nap. It was still the middle of the day but the demon slayer was mentally exhausted from everything that had happened. She curled up on the bed with Hibiki in her arms as if she were cuddling with a plushie. It didn't take her long to fall asleep. She slept so peacefully on the comfy bed. By the time she awoke, she could see it was already dark out and she was really hungry for her stomach rumbled rather loudly. It made her blush even though nobody but Hibiki was around. He snickered when he heard her stomach rumble. "Your stomach sounds like it has a monster in it Rinny." Rin glared the the grey exceed that was now floating above the bed while seeming to be enjoying himself. She just turned he head and puffed out her cheeks. She decided she might as well head back out to the baths again, for a moonlit soak. Maybe that would ease her stress maybe not. She turned to Hibiki and with a sharp look said, "You stay here this time, got that?" Hibiki nodded his head reluctantly and Rin, satisfied left her room only to see something she hadn't expected to see. It was Skye, sitting in front of the door next to hers, his face looked flushed, as if he was embarrassed about something. She was just frozen in place, she didn't know what to do.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 9:50 am

Skye sat there for what seemed like hours, but only happened to be long, lingering minutes, still unable to make up his mind. He was sure by now Rin would surely be asleep, the hallway had begun getting dark signalling night time had arrived. Maybe he would just accept the offer and sleep in the inn for tonight and quickly leave in the morning, have Rin not realise he was ever there, "creepily stalking her." At least, that's what she might think. He train of thought was suddenly cut off by the sound off a wooden door sliding open. He decided it was best not to look where the noise was coming from, it could be anyone. Inside he knew it was Rin, who else would be here? The sound came from exactly where her room was, which made Skye fall into a mental panic.

He slowly picked his head up, looking up towards Rin, his face now flushed white out of embarrassment yet drowned in the pink of his blush as well. "Rin? No, I'm not following you, I swear. I mean, I kind of was. After you left that hooded guy he-.. I don't know! I thought that creep was going to hurt you or something, I didn't mean for this to happen. I was going to sleep outside, but the inn-keeper saw me! He invited me-.. No, I'm sorry. I don't know why I followed you." He continued to spit out excuses, knowing that believing anything he said would be absurd. He finally stopped and just sunk his head into his arms, muttering one last apology. "I'm sorry."

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 29th July 2014, 10:57 am

Skye soon noticed Rin who had been there standing frozen in place which caused her to jolt at his sudden gaze. His face flushed red once more at the sight of the golden haired mage. He started to explain himself in a nervous manner that sounded more like excuses. He mentioned Nevarygrr's name which made her shoulders jolt slightly. But he continued on and after he finished, Rin just burst out into laughter. Skye was definitely interesting to say the least, if anything. She couldn't stop laughing to the point where small tears welled up in her eyes. When she finally managed to stop laughing, she wiped the tears from her eyes, she apologized for laughing at him. Then smiled at him softly, "Sorry I laughed so much at you like that, and I don't believe you would stalk me, that seems more that Nevarygrr guy's style. He really gave me the creeps."She said that as she hugged her arms tightly. The demon slayer began to think that maybe it wouldn't be too bad to let someone be her friend. The girl had been through hell in the past but that was then and this is now. "Hey, I'm gonna go soak in the open air bath for awhile but after that, do you maybe wanna go get some tea or something?"She hoped he'd agree, after all, he found his way to the inn just to make sure Nevarygrr didn't try and stalk her.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 29th July 2014, 12:11 pm

Skye's face remained buried deep into his arms as Rin laughed at him, and didn't stop. The longer she laughed, the deeper his face dug in and the pinker his face hot. He had never felt so embarrassed in his life, not ever. Usually he would deal with awkward situations like this with humour and his optimistic attitude, but for some reason he felt as though he was unable to do to help convince the girl. Luckily, what she said next made Skye lift his face up and look at Rin for a few moments. She apologised for the laughter, it was rather she was laughing at the idea of Skye stalking her, not that she had found him there like a dweeb. Relaxing his body as Rin explained herself, what she said next was what really caught Skye off guard. "Hey, I'm gonna go soak in the open air bath for awhile but after that, do you maybe wanna go get some tea or something?" For the first few moments of his attempted speech, his mouth would open yet only air and no words would exit. Shaking his head regaining the usage of his brain again, he quickly replied. "Really? You have no idea how relieved I am, I'm so darn embarrassed right now... But sure. Take your time though, I wouldn't want to be the cause of, um, more trouble I guess." He was honestly doubting Rin's decision to suddenly want to spend time with him, he had already ruined her day once before she even reached the inn, it left Skye a little bit confused when what she wanted was more time. Maybe everything he has said and done to this point was meant for this exact situation to occur. It suddenly sparked in Skye that he could be making a new friend!

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:20 pm