Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

the extermination

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

the extermination Empty the extermination

Post by Add 14th July 2014, 11:55 am

Spoiler:

Primo listened as he got the detail and then walked into the starge house. He opened the door as a large creak filled the house and mice scattered everywhere. Primo thoughtt to himself,"What did i get myself into. first it starts with getting a job then i'm stuck in an infested house." Primo had a spark of anger in his eyes, Primo grabbed two mice and threw them in a box acros the road and started zooming around the house furisouly grabbing mice until there were none in site. Primo then stepped out the house and heard a sqeak and Primo ran back in. Primo grabbed a net and put his hand in the hole. He quicly pulled it out and saw 20 more mice and then Primo put a net on each hole and sprayed rat poison all over the house and then they all went into a net as Primo grabbed them all and kicked them into the box. Primo grabbed it and put it on the rive Primo was done and said,"Done."He listed to them say thanks and went on his way back to the guild.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

the extermination Empty Re: the extermination

Post by Add 7th August 2014, 8:36 pm

Hey!" Primo looked back as he saw the rat scattering out again into the house when Primos face dropped and primo walked back to the house. Primo was furious this time. He grabbed a box and went into the house as he kicked some dust an  put some  food out on the ground primo waited and waited for the mice as he more and more wanted to destroy the house completely so when a few mice came in the he snatched them up and then repeated primo waited and waited as more came out and then none came out anymore. Then primo went on to the living room when he flipped over the couch and saw many rats and pulled out his tools and got ready to do more work.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

the extermination Empty Re: the extermination

Post by Add 3rd October 2014, 11:00 am

"Damnit" Add was really frustrated now as every single rat swarmed around the room and Add took out his dynamo and stabbed a rat in its head. He was determined to get the rats outs and then he blew a fuse. Add's eye glowed as he picked up a he picked up a rat and threw it at another group of rats. He was gonna finish this once and for all. Add started kicking rats around as a giant group of rats appeared. He could tell from the foam that they had rabies so he had to get rid of them quickly.

He jumped up and threw a dynamo at them to trap them. He looked at the rats as they bit threw the dynamo and ran after him. He ran to the back yard as he pulled out a metal box and trapped them inside. Add casted a spell and pulled the metal box into the black hole as it closed. He then kicked dirt and walked back in.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:44 pm