- Maximum of 4 mages.
- A rank mages can go on this job, that is if they are accompanied by at least one S rank mage
- 40 posts minimum, 450 words per post
- End the ongoing war between the Pyjacks and the Buzzards
- When coming into contact with the clan leaders, you have to roleplay them. Give them a personality and everything. Don't make them some mere doll.
Optional Requirements (Legal):
- Stop the armies from clashing with each other on the frontline, without killing any of them
- Convince the leaders and their commanders to discuss terms with each other one last time, with you as mediator
-Find the truth behind the war, and stop it
Optional Requirements (Dark):
- In order to gain more influence over Fiore, side with one of the clans.
- Form a deal to eradicate the other clan, in return have the clan you sided with swear loyalty to your guild.
- Kill the other clan's leader, and bring his head back.
Optional Requirements (Rune Knight):
- Quell the battle at the frontline at all cost, before it spreads beyond the Serene Cliff
- Find both clan leaders and bring them into custody
- Make sure both clans can't retaliate in the future
- Serene Cliff
Hello mages. You need to report to the Serene Cliff and repulse the oncoming war between two of Fiore's largest bandit clans. The Pyjacks and the Buzzards. These bandits have eluded our grasp for a very long time, but something has made them angry enough at each other to bring the entirety of their clans to the Serene Cliffs to enact an all out slaughter on each other. We, here at the Council, do not care how you do it, we just want this war averted before it spreads to the surrounding cities.
Strong: The Entire Pyjack Clan.
This army is at least 1,500 hundred men strong. That is overwhelming for one person, even if you are S-Rank. Be careful. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength. - Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
The Entire Buzzard Clan.
Same as the Pyjacks, we're afraid. They have just over 1,500 men strong, so please, be careful. If you die in battle, we might not be able to find your body. Most of them are around D or C rank, except their leader who is equal to an SS rank guild master in sheer physical strength.
- Normal ones take two C ranks to bring down, leader takes 10 S ranks.
- 100,000 Jewels
Optional Reward (Legal):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- Title: Peacekeeper
Optional Reward (Dark):
- 30,000 Jewels for the guilds participating
- 15 C rank bandits of the clan you helped, to assist you on the next job you apply for.(one time only)
Optional Reward (Rune Knight):
- 50,000 Jewels extra
- 4 Lightsworn points
Rosetta stood calmly in her room with Harrison standing by her side. The two were silent and unmoving. It was clear at points like this that neither of them was human. The 'humanoid' skin had seemingly faded away leaving the liquid metal beneath pulsing slightly. Suddenly, the eyes of Rosetta lit up and she walked over to a lacrima array her skin reforming as she did so. With her left hand she activated the array and the hologram of a man dressed in the traditional soldier uniform of the guild appeared mask included. What was slightly different about this was that upon his mask was Rosetta's personal symbol. It was almost impossible to see due to being a slightly different shade of black upon black.
"Lady Crawford. You asked us to report to you if we found anything we thought might be a good display of force for the guild." the masked man said calmly and with a sense of reverance in his voice. He was one of the men assigned to her directly by lord Harrigan her 'father' of sorts.
"I know what I said. Do not waste my time repeating my orders to me. Report Clarence." she replied with no trace of emotion in her voice. Well, that wasn't entirely true. There was an ever so slight note of derision that a powerful soldier in the savage skull armies was called something like Clarence. It just sounded weird when compared to the likes of Harrigan or Dubhlainn. Then again she had named her 'partner' or 'pet' or 'servant', depending on one's perspective, Harrison and that wasn't exactly a fearsome name. It did however feel somehow right especially when her father was Harrigan and his father was Harland.
"Near the Serene Cliff, located by Akane beach, there are two large armies preparing to mass." the man stated calmly though now that he had received an angry order from her, or angry in his opinion, there was more fear in his voice than reverance. In truth, she was not angry. She did not really do much in terms of anger. There was no need for it. "These two armies have been in an uneasy alliance for many years, and mages have interfered to maintain this alliance, but now that alliance has failed. They are planning to go to war. Mission requests have gone up around Fiore requesting for mages to stop the battle and reform the alliance." Rosetta nodded a plan for how to use this information already forming.
"You have done well Clarence. Go gather more information." she ordered and the man nodded before the array faded to colourless once more. She turned to Harrison and looked at him. The robotic nodded and headed over to where another mage of the guild was to be located. It would be a good chance to find out exactly what this mage was truly capable of.
"Thorn. I request your assistance." she said as she knocked upon the door. In truth Thorn wouldn't likely be much in comparison to her or Harrison, but it would be useful to see what she was capable of. Perhaps her magic might be of some use.