Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans Part One (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Part One (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Vulcans Part One (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 3rd July 2014, 10:33 pm

His gaze turned back to the Vulcans. One of them was coming straight at him, so Deniel rolled out of the way towards Amrageddon. He grabbed the massive blade out of the ground and held it up to the Vulcans. "Deniel! I thought you said you weren't going to kill!" Deniel smirked at his blade and then spun the hilt in his hands so it was being held sideways. "I don't intend to." "What?" The Vulcans were a bit concerned with the fact that Deniel was using a weapon, but took his challenge anyway. They pounded both of their chests and gave him a fast swing. Deniel leaped from the ground near the Vulcan's head, and then gave him a hard smack on the head with Armageddon. He didn't use the blade, though...he just used the metal on the blade. "BONK!" The Vulcan suffered a harsh hit on the head from Deniel's sword, and all that left was the other one. The Vulcan fell to the ground, dazed and knocked out. All that left was the other one, which Deniel stared straight at with his eyes. The Vulcan looked at him, feeling a little intimidated. He held his hands up in surrender, took a few steps back, and then took off. Deniel laughed and sheathed Armageddon on his back. "Whelp! Mission complete!"

"You and I are going to have a serious talk later...."

"Yeah...I know..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans Part One (Deniel) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:32 pm