Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans! (Part One)

Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) Empty Strange Vulcans! (Part One)

Post by Jojo Kaguya 16th March 2014, 12:23 am

The Job Description:

Jojo had been staying in a nearby town’s inn, for a dangerous fee, yet it was a necessity for her discovery of why it was so dangerously high. There were Vulcan terrorizing the area, and she had to figure out reasons to making the towns safe within the area surrounding as well. All the multiples here made sense to her, the fluffiness to her face when waking up on the bed and heading out to investigate yet again also made sense. Clothed in peasant gowns and the steel breastplate and spaulders made sense for her as she popped her neck. This was a normal wear, one she always wore without much regard otherwise. Jojo walked along a trail though, looking and inspecting it to the best of her ability with a hunting ease about herself when looking along the edge of it. She wanted to put the wind to her back and tear the beasties apart but that would not help the villagers unless such an option of knowing how many Vulcan were active in the area came to mind. With the reports, she had mixed knowledge of around six to eighteen around and she had to make certain. Such certainty was necessary for her to fulfill in helping this town, especially since learning the raid happened on one of the nearby dango shops.

224/224 WC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | History + Lineage | Magic
    Exp: 0/150
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 | Slots: 0/3
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) Empty Re: Strange Vulcans! (Part One)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th March 2014, 12:58 am

Axel had arrived at the village in the spooky forest. He was determined to complete the mission assigned to him. sky was cloudy, but you could barely see it from all of the tall trees in the forest. Axel was excited to do a mission. Compared to the hell he faced to get a passport the other week, taking out a few pesky Vulcans would be no problem, as he had all ready handled a few with his previous partner, Kaligos. Axel was also excited to meet his partner for the job, who would already have the Intel on the amount of Vulcans there were. Just to be certain, though, he had asked around the village. The villagers had a frightened look on his face every time Axel mentioned the Vulcans. In the short time he asked around, he had known there were at least ten Vulcans. Now it was time to meet up with his partner. He looked across the village, and as he was searching around, a young girl came up to Him

"are you the man who is going to beat up the scary monsters?" said the girl, shaking. "yes I am, and once I am done with them you will never have to worry about the scary monsters," said Axel, as compassionately as he could. Axel thought that If there was any reason to complete this mission, it would be for the villagers, as helping people was the moral thing to do. Axel walked around the village some more, until he spotted a woman in steel armor. He thought it had to be his partner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 17th March 2014, 12:02 am

Jojo held a sense of maternal love for the village. Certainly it was not her home, nor would it ever be yet she did feel for the civilians here and other areas, even if she were to join a dark guild in the coming weeks or months, she still had sanity about herself. That much was absolutely certain while she pushed on, working on calculations of just how many Vulcan the city was dealing with and soon he ears picked up talk, talk that happened to give her a better understanding of their enemy and yet also someone here who was going to aid in this debut. Her eyes scanning and her body coming around and searching about for more clues.

Once everything was in order, she smiled to herself, “Only eighteen of them, that is a good sign. At least it is not a pack of them over thirty, that much would have probably overrun the town and destroyed more than this. So, now all I have to do is find their resting place and the rest is golden.” She spoke to herself before standing and then looking back and around, spotting the non-village type person who she heard a small tale about. “I assume you are here to help?”

211/435 WC

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 18th March 2014, 4:07 pm

When Axel got closer to the woman, he saw her full features. long black hair that matched her black eyes. Skin of a dark shade, and she wore clothes that seem of a medieval time, with a steel breast plate and spaulders above. Axel thought she was attractive like most girls in Magnolia Town, but since they were working together, Axel found it inappropriate to try and flirt with her. Even if he did, he would just bore her with his talk of morals and the greater good. Besides, Axel felt that there was something off about her, but he didn't know what.

" you must be Jojo, my partner." Axel let out his hand, attempting a handshake, and then Jojo let out hers, accepting it. " So, as I walked towards you, I heard you saying there are 18 Vulcans that are running rampant around the forest? If there are, then we have no time to waste. Helping these citizens with there problem as fast as possible is the moral thing to do." Axel then took out his journal and wrote, 'working with my partner by the name of Jojo, to dispose of eighteen Vulcans in the spooky forest.'

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 18th March 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 18th March 2014, 6:41 pm

Jojo perked an eyebrow with how this kid spoke, even how he already knew her name. As a guildless of the times, she originally thought she herself was good and hiding her intentions and hiding her talents away and underneath so much information without being noticed. It truly was different than what she normally faced and yet her eyes watched the boy and how he took note of the number of Vulcan as well as her name. “Your name if we are to be working together. Just one of us knowing the name of the other is not very orderly in my opinion so I suggest knowing each other’s names.” She looked at his hands, and noticed FairyTail’s symbol proudly there as well.

Thinking some normal thoughts to her, “So I’ll be working side by side with FairyTail, which means I need to do well to hide my darker side if at all possible.” No doubt, her magic’s hidden intentions could provoke and cause dystopia to mass areas in a matter of moments and thereby her magic will need to be focused on strength instead of the speed and killing practice she originally planned to use for this mission. Eyes watching the boy, she began to move into the forest, following the trail with some thought that the boy was behind her and would answer her question eventually.

228/663 WC

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 18th March 2014, 7:07 pm

"Oh, right! my name is Axel Rover! I am a wind mage, like my mother, and an aspiring author, as my father is an author who writes adventure novels! I never thought about what books I want to write, but I might be good at writing Biographies, because I write out everything I do in a journal, so what would be hard about writing another's life down? Anyway, I have wanted to be a mage since I was 10, and an author since I could read, and...," Axel suddenly stopped talking, because he remembered that all she asked for was his name, but he went on about his life. "But yea, my name is Axel," he said before finally stopping. Axel and Jojo walked for 10 more minutes until they finally heard something. suddenly, throughout the bushes, the Vulcans came out in front of them. Not all eighteen, but some of them. Vulcans looked like giant apes with white fur, along with black spots on the fur, long ears, and a spike-looking object coming out of there head. Axel stood there analyzing his opponents. He wanted to prepare himself mentally before he got into the real fight. He needed to think about how to handle the situation.

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 18th March 2014, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th March 2014, 7:07 pm

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) StrongMonster
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 18th March 2014, 7:48 pm

Jojo found herself hearing his name, and then also so many other words all coming forth with many interesting facts of his life story as she popped her neck some more and eased up with many simple thoughts while her eyes looking out and simply perked an interesting look with directly seeing that individual named Axel. An author to be of biography, a further more thought as well that he was a wind mage. She could probably pull off this job without being revealing for her own magic. That was just something she had to attempt to keep to herself for as long as possible, and with the armor, she could pull off mercenary pretty well.

Jojo only giggled to her with a subtle mind while popping her neck and soon pulling herself to enough way on her footholds while then hearing a sound, a bit of a hoo-ha sound that was similar to that of the apes. Jojo peered forwards and searched curiously, as she looked directly and perked her eyebrow as well in the same instance, “Well then, I think this thoroughly allows for a deciding lovely dance for us to perform.” She smiled, hitting her forearms together and ready to fight them with eyes staring at the beasts themselves, grinning with a perking of her eyebrow in the same moment. She counted three beasts, two smaller adults and one larger one.

234/897 WC
    100/100%

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 18th March 2014, 9:37 pm

Axel anticipated the attacking order of the Vulcans. One of the young adult Vulcans will come charging first with the second young adult almost right behind it. Like he predicted, the young adult Vulcan on the left of the adult Vulcan came at him first. Axel gathered vast amounts of wind to create three wind orbs, which then floated above his head. He then took out from under his red coat, his Fortune blade, a sword that looked like three huge arrows came out of the handle. There were two arrow-like blades on either side of a third, that stood straight up, while the other two had been zigzagged around it. The bottom of the handle of the blade was shaped like a bird, with it's wings curving to meet at the top of the handle on either side. A key chain was below that. Axel rushed towards the Vulcans, and as he was dead close to the first one, the Vulcan raised his hand brought it down like a hammer, trying to smash Axel, but he evaded it, got behind him and stabbed the Vulcan with his sword. He was too late pulling it out, because the second Vulcan was right behind Axel, and as he pulled his sword out of the first one, the Vulcan knocked Axel back 5 yards with his fists, but he landed on his feet. Axel launched his wind orbs at the Vulcan with a flick of his finger and all three met the Vulcan's chest, sending him flying 15 yards, and the vulcan then layed on the floor, unconscious. Two down, one to go.

Health:90%
    mana:90%
    Wind orbs cooldown:3 posts left

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 19th March 2014, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 19th March 2014, 8:01 am

Jojo watched the man utilize magic, wind magic quite useful against the bigger and lesser adult forms with one lesser adult left over. Jojo perked her eyebrows while approaching, her magic capacity easily raising her bone capacity, to strengthen the bones in equal manners so she could go head to head with this beast. Any way to truly appear stronger and more powerful while she glared at the individual beast before her as her eyes drew in, rushing forwards as she usually did with her eyes glaring in and ready to kill in the same manner all over again. It was what she was best at, and now her grinning face became known and demonic tendencies showed themselves that much better. Ready to kill, to attack, to decimate, and to ultimate defeat this one that was not being attacked at the current time.

She found herself punched by the Vulcan, a punch that sent her flying backwards until she finally found herself landing into a tree, the tree shattering from her impact on it. Easily enough she pulled herself out of the lumber, her eyes glaring at the beast with laughter, laughter of her lips as she only grinned, “What a punch, and now I shall enjoy decimating you.” Her bones allowed for her rattled inner shell to be safe, but now she found herself running forwards in agile motion. Intensely ready to kill as she jumped high, bounding up and over the Vulcan and as she was high above him she brought a foot in the air, spinning until her arms were in a full nelson on the neck of the beast while she was above him. While arcing back to the ground, she snapped the beast’s neck with her legs planting to the ground, a grin to her lips, “That makes three.”

304/1201 WC

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 19th March 2014, 5:13 pm

Axel was surprised by his performance. Vulcans were a tough lot, and he had just defeated two in quick succesion, and he owed his quick reflexes, sword, and wind magic. He felt he was getting stronger, and he felt like he could easily defeat the rest of the vulcans in one attack, though he knew that doing it was not a reality for him at his current power. He was great, but Jojo however, was magnificent. She easily took out a vulcan of that size in one attack, which was excellently and brutally displayed. He felt that as long as she as with him, they would pull this job off easily, but then Axel realized the number of vulcans left. Fifteen vulcans left, and they had only defeated three. Would they even get out of this forest alive? Axel felt his confidence drop, and if the thought of the vast number wasn't enough, then what his eyes stared at now would definitely drop it. six vulcans came out from the forest, swinging from tree to tree until they landed on the ground. Axel thought that the noise that was made from there last fight must have been so loud that the vulcans heard it. There was no way he was ready for this fight, but there was some chance, with Jojo right next to him.

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th March 2014, 5:13 pm

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) WeakMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) StrongMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) WeakMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) WeakMonster Strange Vulcans! (Part One) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:33 pm