Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Empty The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird]

Post by Hikachu 23rd June 2014, 11:59 am

Spoiler:

The gentle breeze of the wind kissed upon Hika's cheeks and the chirping of the birds woke her up. Hika fluttered her eyes open and found herself staring up at the endless blue sky. She wondered where she was. Hika stood up immediately and a pang of nostalgia hit her - she was on the rooftop of the Sabertooth guild which was 2,200 meters above the ground and Hika had no idea how she had climbed up to this rooftop. She had fallen asleep for hours without knowing it. Hika rubbed her eyes and made her way to enter the guildhall. The guildhall was, as usual, filled with members - old and new, chatting, laughing and drinking together. She just wished more people would join and spend their moments here together with them. Such blissful moments, Hika smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear as she walked over the request board.

Hika scanned intently at the papers pinned on the board, her fingers running along over them. She was glad that she had been quite active, doing jobs here and there. Her brows were knitted together as she searched for a suitable mission for her, which would be fun to do, of course. Bam! She slapped her hand on the paper not-so-loudly so as to not disturb the others. This is the one! Hika grinned and scratched her cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Empty Re: The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird]

Post by Blood Bird 24th June 2014, 12:54 am

Adrien appeared and arrived at the Sabertooth guild foalted 2,200 meters above the ground and their old guild hall according to the other member, he didn't really care as it didn't effect the present and because it all happened before Adrien had even joined. Adrien opened the doors to the guildhall's main hall which was, as usual, filled with members which he didn't know if they were old and new but none the less they were chatting, laughing and drinking together. He didn't hang around the guild often like Rin or Drac did he only came up when he wanted work so he couldn't tell if they were new or old but they all had the same reaction to him as he walked through the hall...they all feel silent either looking terrified and avoiding contact with him or they were staring him down  glaring with evil eyes. he responded to their hostile glares with his normal black expression as he walked over the request board when his partner flew onto his back clinging to his back like a ruck sack, it was Drac who was in his default bat form which was three times the size of an exceed.
    "Well look what the wind dragged in."
    "Drac I thought you were going to dig up some more info about m-"
    "I was Adrien but then I got hungry and you know nobody can say no to me...or at least my rabbit form."
    "Speaking of forms went you working on-"
    "Controlling the Vulcan form yes I have complete control over it now. So you here for a job?"
    "I wouldn't be here if I wasn't..."
    "Well you would if Rin asked you, so what's the job?"
    "The one I have been putting off for a while..."
    "Well then looks like we get that trip home after all."
    Adrien scanned over papers pinned on the board once he arrived, his eyes skimming over them until he saw the one he was looking for and grabbed hold of it when... Bam! A girl slapped her hand on the paper and his hand accidently not-so-loudly as one would expect the girl grinned and scratched her cheek. Adrien stared at the girl blankly waiting for the girl to notice his presence, Drac cleared his through and then spoke "Well...this is awkward...."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Team10
    The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Empty Re: The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird]

Post by Hikachu 24th June 2014, 5:08 am

"Well...this is awkward….”
    The vague voices around her interrupted her thoughts, which were only on the paper in front of her. Hika blinked and snapped her head towards the person speaking. Eh? When did he get here? HOW COME I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE HIM? AND PLUS, I JUST SLAPPED HIS HAND! She sighed and knocked her head a couple of times for her stupidity. You’re too oblivious to the surroundings! Hika told herself.
    ”Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice..” She scratched her head awkwardly and bowed lightly at him. She hasn’t seen him before in the guildhalls but maybe, that was probably because she had been inactive for a while when he joined.

”Err, I’m sorry about that earlier,” She apologised again after a few seconds of ear-splitting silence. Hika spotted a bat on his shoulder. She cocked her head to the side and wondered, Is that his pet? A bat as a pet. Whoa, cool. She put her thoughts aside and snapped back to reality.
    ”You were trying to choose that job also, weren't you? I don’t mind doing the mission together with you though,” Hika flashed him a smile and slipped her loose hair behind her ear. ”Oh, I’m Hikari Shirokawa, by the way. What’s yours?” She added.

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 24th June 2014, 9:30 pm

Adrien watched the girl who slapped his hand snap her head to look at him after Drac spoke up, he then saw her sigh and then watched as she knocked herself head a couple of times and to the point where he grabbed the girl's fist so she would stop hitting herself. Once she stopped he let go of her fist ”Um, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice..” the girl said to him as scratched her head awkwardly and bowed lightly at him ".....it's fine.......don't worry about it......I am not harmed in anyway......" Adrien responded to her statement looking at her with his blank facial expression as he took down the job poster from the job board creating a few seconds of ear-splitting silence ”Err, I’m sorry about that earlier,” She apologised again to break the silence between them before she got distracted and looking at Drac. "......I said it was fine......please don't worry about it....." The girl snapped back to reality once Adrien had finished speaking.
    ”You were trying to choose that job also, weren't you? I don’t mind doing the mission together with you though,” the girl told him as flashed him a smile and slipped her loose hair behind her ear. ”Oh, I’m Hikari Shirokawa, by the way. What’s yours?”
    "Adrien Fionn...." he responded tell her his name before turning and walking away a few steps before turning back to look at Hikari and raised an eyebrow "Aren't you coming?"

The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Team10
    The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] Adrien10
    Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th June 2014, 8:40 am

So he’s Adrien.
    “Aren’t you coming?”
    ”Ah, yeah, coming right away,” Hika scratched her head, embarrassed and scurried behind him. After a couple of hours, they had already reached the Glowflower Lake. Hika wiped the sweat bead on her forehead with the back of her hand. Finally, She breathed out. What she saw next was the most breathtaking view of her life. She wasn’t the kind of girl who is attracted to flowers and whatnot but this was truly an exception. She had heard before that the Glowflower Lake was unbelievably beautiful but she surely wasn’t expecting this.

Uwaaaaa! She almost squealed. Her mouth hanged open the whole time she ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the objects and the animals in the surrounding area. Hika closed her eyes and filled her insufficient lungs with fresh air, as if she had never breathed oxygen before. She plucked a glowing flower from the lake and held it tight in her hands. She was going to bring it back to her room and keep it in a vase as one of her memories. BUT. It wasn’t time for her to space out and daydream.

Just then, a very unpleasant sight came into view. Brooms were flying all over the place. Furniture were sprawled everywhere. She cringed. "Heck. What in the world is happening in here?” Then, she saw a pretty blonde maiden staring at them. A spark of despair flashed in the maiden's eyes. Hika could figure out immediately that she was the one who asked the mages for their help.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 25th June 2014, 7:34 pm

”Ah, yeah, coming right away,” He watched Hikari scratched her head, embarrassed and scurried behind him, Adrien sighed and then walked towards the train station. After a couple of hours of traveling by train they passed over the border and arrived in Seven and from there they had to walk to Glowflower Lake which took a few more hours to arrive at.
    He watched Hikari wiped off sweat bead on her forehead with the back of her hand and breathed out as is she was tired. Their first view of the village was from the small dirt path that lead to the entrance to the lake that had glowing roses, vines, and blossoms of untold plant life encircling the entire lake and the town was built around. Adrien took a deep breath of the familiar air in sync with Drac who was in his smaller bat form perched on Adrien's shoulder. "We may be a long we from our village but none the less-"
    "....it's good to be back home...." Adrien responded and finished Drac's statement and he gave Drac a slight smile that would be barely noticeable but his blank expression returned when he heard Hikari exclaim Uwaaaaa! She almost squealed leaving her mouth hanging when suddenly brooms were flying all over the place along with furniture were sprawled everywhere. "Heck. What in the world is happening in here?” Hikari cringed causing Adrien and Drac to sigh "...You did read what the job was, right?" he asked raising an eyebrow A Elvin witch called Hilda messed up bad. While creating a Animate Mind Spell for her Brooms, she casted it early; before she had tested it out or practiced it on her own. An explosion from the roof of her chimney started all the chaos at glow flower lake as the spell went haywire.
    Brooms burst from her door, meant for flying. They soared all around the village; smacking over peoples stands and crates, smashing through windows; even injuring a few people. Brooms are literally circling Glowflower Lake and rampaging through the town. Hilda's pet Tiger, Raj, the Talking Tiger; seems to have run off the Failed Spell seems to have messed his mind up somehow; and he's been spotted popping in and out of the around town; actually trying to attack people and all the furniture in Hilda's house burst from her windows and doors and has been crashing into things all around town ever since she casted the spell."
    Adrien then saw then saw a very buxom and blonde elf in witch attire staring at them with a look of despair in the elf's eyes Adrien could tell the blonde elf had been weeping non-stop for most likely days and nights now. He then walked over to the witch and knelt down to her eye level as she was sitting on the porch "You're Hilda I presume? Don't worry but we are wizards from the wizard guild known as Sabertooth in Fiore. We are here to help you."

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 27th June 2014, 10:28 am

Hika listened quietly and nodded as Adrien explained about the mission. That aside, the witch, Hilda, had screwed up Glowflower Lake pretty badly. Hika and Adrien walked over to the witch lady. Adrien struck up a conversation, "You're Hilda, I presume? Don't worry but we are wizards from the wizard guild known as Sabertooth in Fiore. We are here to help you." Hika placed a hand on Hilda's shoulder gently and smiled at her in encouragement. "We'll save this place and you will not have to bawl your eyes out day and night from now on." The comment made Hilda chuckle slightly, lifting off the tension in the air.

Whoosh! A huge couch flew right across them, blowing away her hair wildly. She pushed the hair out of her face angrily and outstretched her hands in front of her. 10 earth blocks emerged from the ground and were put into orbit around her body. Hika pointed a finger in the direction of the flying furniture, indicating the blocks to be launched at them. 10 destroyed. 20 remaining, Hika grinned. She jumped on one of the blocks and flew across the sky. "Weee!" She sang.

Suddenly, a clock flew right into her, knocking her off from her feet and landed face flat on the ground. She groaned and rubbed her nose in pain. "Chargeee!" She yelled. The blocks were hurled at the flying furniture, breaking them away. Now, 10 was still remaining.

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 27th June 2014, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th June 2014, 10:28 am

The member 'Hikari Shirokawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] WeakMonster The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] NormalMonster
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 29th June 2014, 9:27 pm

Adrien saw that after he was finished talking to their client Hikari placed a hand on Hilda's shoulder gently and smiled at her in encouragement. "We'll save this place and you will not have to bawl your eyes out day and night from now on." Hika's comment comment made Hilda chuckle slightly, lifting off the tension in the air and making Adrien smile also. Then with a whoosh a huge couch flew right across them folled by 29 other pieces of furniture and twenty flying brooms, all of which missed Adrien's head by a few inches and they were causing Hikari's and Hilda's hair to be blown around wildly. Adrien watched Hikari as she pushed her hair out of her face angrily and outstretched her hands in front of her making ten earth blocks emerged from the ground and were put into orbit around her body. Hika pointed a finger in the direction of the flying furniture, indicating the blocks to be launched at them. As the furniture was crashing into the furniture he saw Hika grinning as she jumped on one of the blocks and flew across the sky singing "Weee!" as she went by that was until a clock flew right into her, knocking her off from her feet and landed face flat on the ground causing her to groaned and rub her nose in pain. "Chargeee!" She yelled sending the blocks were hurled at the flying furniture, Adrien had to dodge pieces of broken furniture and the earth blocks. He was impressed with Hakiri's magic skills this being the first time he had ever seen earth magic being used "Well don't just stand there and let her get all the glory" Drac complained as he shifted to his full size and latched onto Adrien's back so he could fly Adrien if need be, Adrien sighed at Drac's comment and unwound the bandages on his arm revealing his scars that ran up his arms, he extended both of his arms where his magic circle appeared for a spilt second before he whipped them back as his blood shot out of his arms that was solidified and linked together as chains. "BLOOD MOULD CHAIN!" Adrien exclaimed as he was brought into the air by Drac as Adrien whipped the chains around hitting the remaining ten pieces of the flying furniture at least three times with the chain and destroyed them turning them into pieces. Drac then landed on the ground "Looks like we are going to need to up our game."
    they both said in sync as Drac let go and stood back to back with Adrien as the brooms now began to close in on the three from Sabertooth.

Spells used:
    Blood mould chain: duration: 1/3

Last edited by Blood Bird on 7th July 2014, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 1st July 2014, 3:40 am

Blood magic, eh? Adrien's magic was quite impressive. But, using a large amount of blood from his body to perform spells would cause him to suffer from anemia, no? Hika pushed her wild thoughts away and concentrated on obliterating the furniture. Adrien cleared off the remaining 10 but there were still annoying brooms. Geez. This is going to be quite hard. Hika stepped back a little as the brooms began to surround the three of them. She took a stance and parted her legs, her hands clenched beside her. A huge hammer started emerging from the ground.

Hika tightened her grip on the hammer and slammed hard, with her utmost strength, on the ground beneath her. The ground shook slightly before it split into two, forming huge ridges about 20 feet tall, along the way. The brooms became wobbly after receiving a direct hit and Hika used this chance to strike again. "HYAAAAAAA!" She ran towards the broom, swung her hammer as hard as she could and crushed 5 brooms in a row. But, that wasn't a time to celebrate. The brooms started charging towards her as she hastily blocked them. However, she received a swat right in her stomach and was thrown across the place.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 7th July 2014, 8:23 pm

Geez. This is going to be quite hard. Adrien heard Hikari say as he saw her stepped back a little as the brooms began to surround the three of them by flying circle around then She took a stance and parted her legs, her hands clenched beside her a huge hammer started emerging from the ground which after tightening her grip on the hammer and slammed hard onto the ground beneath her causing it to shake slightly before it split into two, forming huge ridges about 20 feet tall each as it split causing the brooms became wobbly after receiving a direct hit and Hika used this chance to strike again, as She ran swinging her hammer crushing 5 brooms in a row. The brooms that remained however started charging towards Hikari as he watched her hastily try to block them. However, she received a swat right in her stomach and was thrown across the place. Adrien caught her by using one of his chains to grapple her and then pulled he her back next to him, now infront of her he released her from the grapple of his chains as he was now blocking the broom that he knew that would be following Hikari. Just before they were about to strike him he extended his free hand that had one of the blood moulded chain chains flowing from it "BLOOD MOULD DISC!" The blood chain retracted until it was just before his hand where the end of the chain reformed into a large disc 15 metres in radius that resembled a buzz saw was spinning rapidly. The brooms that flew towards Adrien were turned to splinters as the flew into the blood buzz saw destroying ten of them before they flew around him avoiding the disc and gathered behind himself and Hikari. As the reaming five gathered behind them Adrien he used the other hand that still had the blood chain to wrap them up and bind them slamming them into the ground, he nodded to Hikari to signal for her to finish the job.

Spells used:
    Blood mould chain: duration: 2/3
    Blood mould disc: duration: 1/3

Last edited by Blood Bird on 16th July 2014, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 8th July 2014, 5:10 am

Chains began to wrap Hika's body after she laid sprawled on the ground. Suddenly, she was pulled back next to Adrien. "Thank you," She mumbled rather quietly as she grasped her stomach where she was hit. Adrien had destroyed every single broom that had approached any closer to them. Only five brooms were left. He tied them up with his chain and slammed them on the ground. Afterwards, he gestured Hika to end it. She nodded and extended her right hand. Boulder-sized rocks from the surrounding area started to gather and compress each fragments into denser and harder rocks. They floated in the air, surrounding her body. By her order, the rocks immediately charged towards the broom, one after one, smashing them into smithereens. She sighed loudly, relieved that the annoying brooms are eliminated.

Hika looked at Adrien. "Now, what do we do to lift this haywire spell?" There was still chaos around the town. Crash! The furniture smacked into a window breaking it into tiny pieces. She cringed, frowning at the same time. Oh god, this is terrible.
    "By the way, you have a very cool magic, ya know," She tried to strike a friendly conversation so that it wouldn't be boring for the both of them.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 8th July 2014, 10:07 pm

After he gestured Hika to finish off the rest of the brooms, he watched Hikari nod to him and extended her right hand. Boulder-sized rocks from the surrounding area started to gather and compress each fragments into denser and harder rocks. They floated in the air, surrounding Hakari's body then the rocks immediately charged towards the broom, one after one, smashing them into smithereens. Hikari sighed loudly before she looked at Adrien. "Now, what do we do to lift this haywire spell?" Adrien looked around too see there was still chaos happening around the town. Crash! As a piece of furniture smacked into a window breaking it into tiny pieces Adrien faceplamed. "By the way, you have a very cool magic, ya know," Hakri told him he guessing that she was trying to strike a friendly conversation so that it wouldn't be boring for the both of them, but it did catch him off guard seeing that the only person to ever complement him was Rin "T-thanks..." he said before clearing his throat "As for what we do we just keep on destroying the furniture and the other things that may be effected by the spell......" He told her as he turned around to face the object that was coming at them from behind, it was a Flying Wardrobe.

OOC: Since we destroyed all of the weak and normal monsters, we have to fight The Flying Wardrobe since its the lower rank of the remaining two.

Spells used:
    Blood mould chain: duration: 3/3, cool-down: 0/6
    Blood mould disc: duration: 2/3

Last edited by Blood Bird on 16th July 2014, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2014, 10:07 pm

The member 'Blood Bird' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, The Witch and The Flying Wardrobe [Private: Hikari & BloodBird] NormalMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th July 2014, 12:32 am

Hika chuckled lightly as he stuttered his words in saying 'thanks' to her. "As for what we do we just keep on destroying the furniture and the other things that may be effected by the spell......" She nodded. Spinning around swiftly, she unexpectedly set her eyes on the flying wardrobe. "Oh crap," She mumbled softly to herself. Hika watched as the wardrobe floated above their heads and spinned around, flapping its' doors. She heard a chant from the wardrobe. Immediately, she realised that the wardrobe was casting spells on them. But whatever happens, she was going to save this Glowflower Lake. Flare! She heard the booming voice out of nowhere. The doors of the wardrobe began to shake vigourously. A huge white light burst open from the wardrobe scorching everything in the area. It happened too fast. Swiftly, she flipped sideways to dodge the flames but still, she earned a burn on her arm. Shit! Muttering a curse under her breath, she flapped her arm from the agonising pain.

Hika summoned a huge rock wall, in front of the three of them. She pushed it further up front to protect them from the fire. Panting, she held for a little longer but the wardrobe was really strong as well. There were already tons of sweat beads on her forehead. The wall was broken down into pieces after a few minutes. Guess I have to come up with another plan.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 16th July 2014, 11:16 pm

Adrien watched Hikari as she nodded to him silently telling him he understood his description of what they needed to do to break the spell. Spinning around swiftly, she set her eyes on the flying wardrobe. "Oh crap," he heard her mumbled softly, he didn't comment on it as he assumed she was talking to herself along with being distracted as he watched the wardrobe fly above their heads, spinned around and flapping its' doors.  When the doors of the wardrobe began to shake vigorously Adrien then realised something was happening. He moulded the blood that made up the disc into a pair of gauntlets and used them to cover his face just as a white light burst open from the wardrobe scorching everything in the area. Not being able to see anything as he hid his face behind his forearms and hands which were safely inside the gauntlets he made but he heard Hikari say Shit! He suddenly felt a huge wave of heat as he felt fire brush over him until it suddenly stopped, he then uncovered his face to see that Hikari summoned a huge rock wall, in front of the three of them and that Drac had flew high above them to avoid the fire. As Hikari pushed the earth wall further up front to protect them from the fire Adrien inspected the damage done after he patted out the fire on his cloths, the ends of his hair were singed and parts of his clothes were brunt. The wall was broken down into pieces after a few minutes. Adrien then thought of an idea "...try and keep it still in mid air I have an idea... Adrien then putting his hands together form a single orb he then he rolled to the left firing the single orb to the right in a different direction from the wardrobe while saying "Blood mould bullet!". The bullet ricocheted of a tree and then flew towards the wardrobe which turned towards it and after opening it's doors a second time causing a strong gust of wind to blow it back the way it came thinking it's caster was over there Adrien took this time to form two more bullets and fired them at the wardrobe and hitting it while it was distracted by the first blood bullet as Adrien yelled "Blood Mould Double Barrel Bullet!"

Health:
    82/100

Spells used:
    Blood mould chain: cool-down: 1/6
    Blood mould disc: duration: 3/3, cool-down: 0/3
    Blood Mould Gauntlet: duration: 1/3(dispersed), cool-down: 0/3
    Blood mould bullet: duration: 1/1, cool-down: 0/1
    Blood Mould Double Barrel Bullet: duration: 1/1, cool-down: 0/2

Last edited by Blood Bird on 24th July 2014, 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th July 2014, 2:53 am

"...try and keep it still in mid air I have an idea...   Hika gave him a questioning look but did her really best to do what she was told. Within that short amount of time, Adrien strived the wardrobe spell after spell. Hika stood there, dazzled, holding her hand which was slightly burnt and admiring Adrien's work. She was really impressed with his skills as she had never actually seen Blood Magic been used like this before.

She snapped out of her thoughts and focused on what she was doing again. This wasn't one of the times to space out. Either way, she set her thoughts aside and sculpted two huge rock fists from the ground and launched it at the wardrobe. Luckily, one of the fists did hit the wardrobe while the other fist missed the attack. Despite the fact that both of them have been attacking the wardrobe continuously, it doesn't even seem to inflicted that much. It's gonna be quite a pain in the ass to defeat this thing, She thought.

Hika extended her right hand and pointed her index and middle finger towards the wardrobe, while the rest are curled into her palm. "Rock Avalanche," She quietly murmured to herself as if she was reciting some kind of phrase. Hills and surfaces nearby split into huge boulders, dashing towards the wardrobe at high speeds. Sooner or later, she was definite that another really strong attack would be coming to burn her guts off from the wardrobe and she was prepared for it.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 24th July 2014, 11:22 am

Adrien watched as two huge rock fists rose from the ground flew through the air towards the wardrobe with one of the fists hitting the wardrobe while the other fist missed crashing into the ground and despite the fact that one of the fists had hit the wardrobe it doesn't even seem to inflicted that much. Adrien then watched Hika extended her right hand and pointed her index and middle finger towards the wardrobe with the rest of her hand curled in her palm while she quietly murmured something to herself as if she was reciting some kind of phrase. Suddenly huge boulders, dashing towards the wardrobe at high speeds. The Wardrobe begins to shake violently, as it's doors bang as if something is trying to get out. It's doors will flew open and released what looked like a portal into an dark abyss that a darkness creped outward like a surprise shadow Adrien preformed a back flip to make sure he was outside of the magic range already being 50 feet away from the Wardrobe's doors which seemed to be the wardrobe's range limit. Adrien felt a surge of pain coarse through his body though he didn't take any damage from it and to breath heavily catching his breath. If he used one more spell without catching his breath now he would have had a decrease in his strength and he would have suffered for it later. He glance over at Hikari to see how she was doing.

Health:
    82/100

Spells used:
    Blood Mould Gauntlet: cool-down: 1/3
    Blood mould chain: cool-down: 2/6
    Blood mould disc: cool-down: 1/3
    Blood mould bullet: cool-down: 1/1
    Blood Mould Double Barrel Bullet: cool-down: 1/2

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 26th July 2014, 11:05 am

Hika felt like her lungs are burning for oxygen, beating loudly against her ribcage as if it was going to jump out of it. The wardrobe began to shake violently as she panicked slightly, wondering what kind of atrocious spell it'd use on them. The doors flew open and released something like a portal. Quickly stepping back, she squinted at the portal before it emitted huge amount of blinding light. At a distance, she could see Adrien as a pang of relief rushed over her. She was glad that he was safe but it was herself she should worry about. Still running as fast as she could, she turned around and gasped, realising the light was approaching closer and closer to her. Her eyes widened before the light consumed her, stinging her whole body like nothing else. Darkness creeped out like shadows. Dizziness, sickness and confusion swept all over her as she dropped down to the floor, taking huge breaths of air.

Hika endured the unbearable pain and struggled to force herself back on her feet. Dragging her whole body as far as possible to escape from this dreadful thing, she dropped to her knees, her hands almost trembling. Although she was already far from it, she could still feel the soreness on her whole body. Gasping, she stood and sighed in relief. Thank goodness I made it. Glaring up at the wardrobe through slit eyes, it should know that both Hikari and Adrien were going to whip its' ass up.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 27th July 2014, 9:31 am

Adrien saw that Hikari endured the attack of the shadows as he watched her struggled to force herself back on her feet, dragging her whole body as far as possible to escape from this dreadful thing. Adrien then ran over to Hikari and caught her just before she dropped to her knees, gasping as he helped her stand back up and sighed in relief glaring up at the wardrobe through slit eyes. Once Adrien had helped her stand up he turned to look at the wardrobe "....we continue the plan....I'll distract it...you the then find a way to keep it still and in the air.....you got it?....." He asked as his breathing rate returned to normal and placed his fist into the palm of his other as a red light came from his hands as he got into a running and fighting stance as he waited Hikari's reply. He glanced towards the sky to see Drac was still circling above the two of them and sighed coming up with a back up plan encase his first failed meaning he would have to improvise on the fly in the heat of battle which may leave Adrien having to use something he rather not have to use. "You ready Hikari?" He asked "If needs be I can get you a birds eye view....."

Health:
    82/100

Spells used:
    Blood Mould Gauntlet: cool-down: 2/3
    Blood mould chain: cool-down: 3/6
    Blood mould disc: cool-down: 2/3
    Blood Mould Double Barrel Bullet: cool-down: 2/2

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 30th July 2014, 12:04 am

Hika barely even had the energy to even say 'thank you' to Adrien for catching her before she dropped flat to the ground on her knees. Instead, she patted his arm to show him her gratitude. She was panting so hard and paralysed with fear. She hadn't actually expected the wardrobe to be this strong. Standing up back on her feet with Adrien's help, she listened to his plan."....we continue the plan....I'll distract it...you the then find a way to keep it still and in the air.....you got it?....." Keep it still in the air? Eh. How am I suppose to do that? She wondered. "Alright. I'll think of something," She smirked, already coming up with an idea.

"You ready Hikari? If needs be I can get you a birds eye view....." The petite Earth mage nodded, a huge grin on her face. "Yes and no. I have never been more ready and I can handle it down here. But, thanks though," She smiled lightly at him before extending both of her hands in front of her and bellowed, "Prison!" An enormous rectangular cage rose up from the ground and surrounded the wardrobe before it could escape anywhere. "Now Adrien!" She hollered, signalling him to seize the chance and attack.

theme | battle theme

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st August 2014, 1:30 pm

"Alright. I'll think of something," Hakari told him smirking as if she already come up with an idea. "You ready Hikari? If needs be I can get you a birds eye view....." she nodded with a huge grin on her face. "Yes and no. I have never been more ready and I can handle it down here. But, thanks though," She said smiling lightly at him before extending both of her hands in front of her and bellowed, "Prison!" suddenly an enormous rectangular cage rose up from the ground and surrounded the wardrobe before it could escape anywhere. "Now Adrien!" She hollered, signalling him to seize the chance and attack. Adrien didn't waste any time when Hakari signalled him running towards it, once he got close enoygh he leaped into the air extended his arms with his fist in his palm as blood flowed from him and formed/solidified into a hammer that had a face that had an area of 1,600 meters (40m length and 40m Width) which cam crashing down breaking through the stone cage Hakari had made and slamming the wardrobe into the ground making a crater underneath "SLAM!!!". Adrien ran over after he landed on the ground grabbing the giant hammer in one hand and just as the wardrobe was getting back up only to be slammed down into the ground doors first by Drac who had fallen from the air after he shifted into a Vulcan twice the size of a normal one that was completely black and had golden eyes. "Keep it pinned Drac!" The huge black Vulcan nodded in response to Adrien's command.

Health:
    82/100

Spells used:
    Blood Mould Gauntlet: cool-down: 3/3
    Blood mould Chain: cool-down: 4/6
    Blood mould Disc: cool-down: 3/3
    Blood mould Slam: duration: 1/2

Drac's Combat Abilities:
    Shift: C Rank Vulcan: duration: 1/5

Missions Completed:

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd August 2014, 12:40 am

Hika blinked as Adrien brought down his huge hammer onto the wardrobe, breaking her cage along the way. The force was so powerful that a crater was even created when the hammer came into contact with the ground. Eh. My cage. Hika let out a chuckle before shrugging it off. The next thing she saw stunned her. Adrien's pet which was merely a bat, turned into a huge vulcan pinning the poor wardrobe down. She quickly extended her hand in front of her, summoning 10 stone daggers around her. "Charge!" Mercilessly, the daggers dashed towards the wardrobe. Running would be useless since the daggers would chase the target endlessly. A smirk appeared on her face. While the wardrobe is vulnerable at the moment, she should attack and go all out whilst she had the opportunity.

Hika stomped the earth beneath her, creating enormous pillars which rose up from the ground and struck the wardrobe, lifting it upwards into the air with great force. The enemy looked wobbly after receiving all those attacks from both of the mages. Another few more attacks and it'd be defeated. Or so she hoped. Hika sighed heavily and pushed her hair away from her face. She glanced at Adrien, "It's all up to you now, bud." She just hoped the wardrobe doesn't begin using its' murderous spells on them again.

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:25 am