Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe Empty The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

Post by FeitanKazeshini 29th August 2015, 6:51 pm

Mission:

Feitan sighed softly as he shook his head waiting at the train station he had already been assigned to a new mission, and this one would take him out of fiore and into another kingdom known as seven apparently. This job wasn't something that he was very interested in, but it wasn't exactly something that he couldn't do. It was just tedious after all he was forced to help some stupid little village with an inept little witch who apparently couldn't control her own magic, and brought disgrace to all who practiced it. Feitan resolved that should he get the chance he would kill her for this.

However, his primary objective wasn't to kill the client who had hired Laughing Coffin, it was to complete the task that she had hired them for. So all in all it wasn't going to be impossible, but time consuming. He wasn't going to do this particular mission alone however he was going to be working with one of the other members of the coffin. Zaltac was his name. Feitan had, had the pleasure of meeting him and testing him first hand, but they hadn't worked together yet. Now was their chance to do so, in fact their Gravemaster had even insisted upon it. So now he was here waiting for Zaltac to arrive so their mission could get underway.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe Empty Re: The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

Post by NightDrivenEn7 30th August 2015, 2:36 pm

It was a good thing Zaltac grabbed his passport recently; for he did not want to hear the consequences of what would have happened if he didn't. Apparently, the Gravemaster -Haruhi- set Zaltac and the Tomb Keeper -Feitan- on a mission together. Though he was unsure why, despite the two having battled each other on the day Zaltac joined the yard. Though the mission that was chosen was....odd. Either Haruhi felt sorry for the young witch who lost control of her powers or this was to set up some form of conditioning between the two. Maybe both, Zaltac did not know Haruhi long enough to be able to read her out well. Feitan was just as much of a mystery. Though he seemed cool and collected like a loyal dog to Haruhi; he did not know him well enough on a personal level to be able to judge him. Though Zaltac could admit that Feitan was indeed powerful, he had no idea what drove the Tomb Keeper to do his actions. So long as the two didn't cross paths later on with their goals; Zaltac could probably care less. As Feitan stated that day Zalt did not have to like any of his guild members. He just had to make the guild money and give each member the proper respect to keep things clean on the tracks.

The job was more like "Clean up Duty" than an actual mission. Some witch made a mistake and now she is asking others to wrap her mess up in a bow and ship it down the shoot as though it never happened. A lazy form of mess that, if the witch was powerful enough to create, she could easily fix herself. Pathetic. This is was a factor in why Zaltac hated those who relied on magic to get things done; she was working on a way to make it so that her broom would be alive and possibly sweep her floors without her having to lift a finger. The sear laziness into this act is just deplorable. People need to realize the value of doing things the hard way -the right way- getting on their hands and knees and putting themselves to work. If this Witch was this careless, why should she be allowed to live? Why shouldn't Zaltac just kill her once they are done? Because Haruhi stated so to both of them apparently. That, and it was not in the job description. Though he wished it was.

So, Zaltac was left to travel all the way towards Seven. He had no idea WHY it was named after a number, possibly something to do with ancestors or the like. He could not read books well enough due to his poor eye-sight to learn about the history that way. He would have to find one in braille or painstakingly listen to some history-nut ramble on about the smallest of details...Best to just leave it unattended to for now. When walking down the road, Zaltac would see Feitan's recognizable aura from the distance; and immediately approached. The sooner this mission could get done, the faster he could get back to training properly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe Empty Re: The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

Post by FeitanKazeshini 30th August 2015, 8:03 pm

As Feitan saw Zaltac approaching him he nodded his head lightly a gesture he knew would most likely go unseen by the other member of his guild. When he was within the proper distance Feitan spoke "Good to see you Zaltac. We have a mission to get done here. This train will take us to the country known as Seven, and we're supposed to help a rather useless witch with a problem she created. This job is going to be difficult, but Gravemaster Haruhi has full confidence that we can get this done. So let's get going." with that he began to lead Zaltac to the train. As they neared it Feitan produced two tickets and his passport. The conductor took them checked them and then would check Zaltac's before he would guide them to their first class train cabin.

Once inside and on the train Feitan would take one of the large comfortable benches for himself and then he would look to his partner for this job and continue to speak "I hope things are going well for you. You seem to be doing rather well in the guild and helping it to grow." he said rather dismissively, but trying his best to seem friendly and respectful seeing as Zaltac was also a mage, and a member of Laughing Coffin. Feitan's normal attire and feel hadn't changed since Zaltac first met him, but it seemed he was almost relaxed. Once the train got underway Feitan reached into his cloak and pulled out a jar of sardines taking one out and eating it frowning deeply to himself as he hated the taste of the fish.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 30th August 2015, 8:48 pm

Trains were often times enjoyable, you could get a booth all to yourself or be forced into a group of people. But most of the time, the booths do not fill up so vastly if you know where you are going. Because Zaltac was traveling with Feitan to Seven; it was an acceptable method as they would more than likely own their own private box and not be disturbed; save for the stewards delivering catering. Regardless, Feitan greeted Zaltac and just gave him a basic run down of where they were going and what they were to do:
    "Good to see you Zaltac. We have a mission to get done here. This train will take us to the country known as Seven, and we're supposed to help a rather useless witch with a problem she created. This job is going to be difficult, but Gravemaster Haruhi has full confidence that we can get this done. So let's get going."
    "So I see we are in agreement that this mission hosts a problematic girl at its source." Zaltac retorted, following Feitan towards the conductor, where when asked he would hand over his passport for inspection. Everything was in order, as Zaltac just got his legally. So, the two were guided to a first class cabin. If nothing short, he was right. They would be alone and have plenty of room to themselves to enjoy the ride. No matter how long it may be.

Though Zaltac could not enjoy the scene of the car, or the view outside the windows, he did make his way over to the bench opposite of Feitan's; where he would sit down, and hunch over a bit resting his elbows onto his knees. Posture was normally important, but for a while he would be thinking while waiting for the train to start. Though Feitan seemed to favor a bit more of a relaxed position according to his aura.
    "I hope things are going well for you. You seem to be doing rather well in the guild and helping it to grow."[/color] He remarked, as though to stir up conversation. Yet his voice indicated it was not something he truly wanted to do. More-over, it sounded just nothing more than small talk. Something to do to pass the time while other customers were being boarded.
    "My progress will not be halted by anything." He quickly responded. Zaltac's voice was set to a dile since the day he had arrived and met Feitan at the Guild Hall. Cold, distant, with a hint of under toning. And due to him covering his eyes all the time, it made it hard to see if he ever was just talking down to those who he met. Not the easiest guild member or person to talk too without feeling as though he had a superiority complex. "It just sickens me to think we are playing clean up for some poorly trained amateur Witch. A lack of discipline is shown in her careless acts, as well as a lack for her practice of choice. I do not know why this mission in particular was chosen, but I will not question what the Guild Master orders. Clearly she has a higher purpose to this mission than what can be normally seen. Still, I highly doubt it will be as dangerous as you stated it would be." Zaltac was not afraid with stating his opinion about the mission, regardless if Feitan cared or not to hear it. Obviously there was no good thing to be said about this mission; though Zaltac had to wonder if Feitan was there for a reason or if he was ordered the same thing as well. Zaltac did not really have a choice to say no or to decline the mission. Not that he would, but Haruhi made it clear that he WAS going on the mission. No ands, ifs, or buts.

When the train began to make some progress forward, Zaltac noted a small twist in Feitan's aura. A sense of disgust for something, but he could not tell what. Till the smell hit him anyway; it was not hard to smell canned/jarred products with a more super human sense of smell.
    "Either you enjoy torturing yourself with something foul, or you are needing to eat such snacks. Clearly you would prefer something else right about now." Zaltac remarked in a way that made it clear he was wondering why he chose to eat a jar of sardines while on a trip. It sounded more like an excuse to get sick than an actual treat.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 14th September 2015, 2:02 am

Feitan was observing Zaltac, but he wasn't very interested in what was going on. His mind was focused on getting the job done and making sure that the inept woman behind this abomination of a spell that was ravaging the land of seven. Still he wasn't too worried about it, but the job was a bit above the normal pay grade that Zaltac might be able to handle. Still if he was going to be a mage worthy of helping the guild he wold have to prove himself, and this was just as good a mission as any in order to make that happen. Still he wasn't going to let Zaltac get injured as that would cost the guild money, and manpower and that was something that couldn't be done after Minoru.

He heard Zaltac's concerns and nodded his head lightly "I do agree with you. This is the most obnoxious mission that Haruhi has sent me on. I hate cleaning up after those who are not even worth the skin on their bones let alone the magic talent that they are actually able to cast. I have a lot of choice words for this so called witch, but I will not let my emotions ruin this. We can't kill the client despite how much I would like to. At any rate we will do what we are paid to do, no more and no less, and we will not eliminate a client. That just causes bad business, and if our business image is ruined then the whole guild will be effected." this was more his own interpretation of the warning he had been given by Haruhi.

When Zaltac piped up about his sardine eating he laughed softly shaking his head "I'm eating these because I am forced to eat these. I truly hate these damned things they are truly repulsive. However, in order to use one of my more powerful abilities I must eat sardines. Otherwise my ability won't work, and I'm not in a position to argue or combat against the Tyrant."

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 26th September 2015, 1:13 pm

Zaltac listened in to Feitan's portion of the argument. It was right to assume that the two had similar mind sets and found this to be aggressively annoying. Though he did have a point. The two were not entitled to kill the young witch despite both of their apparent desires to do so. Though it was still sickening to have to clean up her mess. They had to travel by train just to be able to reach the place in order to even begin. Fiore was large enough where car and train were needed for a few hours, this was bound to be a day or even longer trip. Not too mention the ride back. All because this young witch screwed up on a spell. Irritating.
    "This is true...it is not in our best interest to harm the guild's progress and reputation because of our own wants and desires..." Zaltac had nothing more to add to this portion of the conversation. He was not there to talk or make friends. It was a mission and that is what he was focused on. It was a good chance to put his skills to the test though, as this mission was supposed to be a grade higher than what he had been doing previously. It actually posted some action instead of helping others with meaningless tasks. A chance to see how well his skills and talents at this point in time had matured.

Though upon hearing Feitan's response about having to eat Sardines in order to use one of his spells, Zaltac simply chuckled in amusement. "Having to stomach something you cannot stand for the sake of being stronger in battle temporarily; sounds more like a weakness than a useful trait. Though I do not know who this Tyrant is, it does not really matter; does it? To suffer such a weakness it would be better to have something more useful at any point than needing pre-battle preparation." He retorted once more, before going into silence; sitting up right with his arms crossed as the train continued to make its way towards their destination.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 2:06 pm

Feitan smirked as he shrugged slightly looking out the train window "You have no idea. The Tyrant Valvatorez. He is the lord of the netherworld. He is single handedly the strongest Demon I have either defeated, or I have a contract with. I tried to defeat him, but the effort nearly killed me. It is only because I impressed him by actually challenging him that he allowed me to live. As part of the contract I must eat Sardines the only food that gives him power. Don't ask me why, or how that makes sense, but it does to him and that's all I can work with." He said as finally the pulled into the station. He stood up nodding his head lightly "We have arrived it seems. Let's get this damned job over with quickly so we can go home, and do more interesting jobs."

With that he disembarked from the train and walked out heading into town. The town was in a state of anarchy, and there was no sign of life on the streets. It was clear that they were needed here. Feitan continued to walk when he was sure that Zaltac would be following him. As they continued to walk through the town however there was one house that seemed to be totally unharmed by all of this destruction. It was the home of their employer. The witch was on her front porch crying and weeping about what was going on around her. She only stopped as she looked up and saw both Feitan and Zaltac immediately knowing they were not from Seven. She stood up smiling widely running up to them "Oh my heroes you are here at last!!"

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 26th September 2015, 8:39 pm

Listening to Feitan's little story of who this Tyrant is gave Zaltac a disgusted feeling. Not because of what he had heard, but because of Feitan's natural abilities and fighting prowess being so tarnished by such dark methods. He felt it was a true waste of his potential. Though he himself did not care for sardines, he had tried them before and would eat them to survive himself. Though it was odd on how a demon could gain power by eating a small type of fish.
    "One would think such a power would come from a demon or monster more known to be synergized with water where it would make sense: such as leviathan as example." Zaltac rebutted, before hearing the train's wheels come to a halt before he even felt the car shift due to the loss momentum. He would then wait for Feitan to rise first before following, disembarking from the train with him to get this mission over with. Officially, the janitorial crew is here to make things right now. Though he only wished the one responsible will their just reward.

Despite the town looking like it had been hit by a hurricane, or a bomb, the town was mostly peaceful. At least from what Zaltac could hear and see with aura.
    "This, is so far turning out to be the more promising end of the mission....no one to get in our way." He stated, before following Feitan into the town to get a real sense of just how desolate it was. Everyone was either bordered up into their houses tightly, or hiding somewhere else. He didn't blame them of course, this was more or less expected. The only person who appeared to be in left was a sobbing pink aura that Zaltac could only assume was their client. However, her greeting made him more then cringe and snarl when he heard her speak:
    "Oh my heroes are here at last!" Zaltac almost summoned out his sword just to stick it to her neck and shut her up. Though he did not want to ruin the mission off the bat, the two were less heroic than what she was praising them for.
    "This is no fairy tail, and there are no heroes here. I suggest you start acting responsible for the mess you had caused." Zalt retorted, before letting Feitan take over in communications before he said something any more harmful to their cause. Unlike Feitan, Zaltac was not afraid to speak his mind in public; be it to an employer or to anyone. They were here on a job, not to act like knights in shining armor.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th September 2015, 9:52 pm

Feitan shrugs lightly as he hears the rebuttal of his partner "Well I don't disagree with you, but I'm not in any position to argue with someone like the Tyrant or question his methods." he said simply. When they arrived in front of the witch however and she spoke Feitan's eyes flashed death and he was about to snap her neck himself but it took all of his willpower to hold back and he held his right hand out signalling to Zaltac that he shouldn't move. He cleared his throat after Zaltac spoke nodding his own head "Yes please show us in the right direction and we can get done with this job for you."

The witch seemed to take umbridge at what Zaltac had said but she was taken off guard by Feitan. She nodded her head lightly "I tried to cast a spell to help me with my day to day chores. It went completely arye and so now these are the results. I just need you to destroy as many things as possible. If you destroy enough then perhaps the spell will break, and if it doesn't then Killing my wardrobe will defiantly break the spell. I will reward you handsomely I promise just please help me."

Feitan sighed as he shrugged his shoulders lightly dismissing what she was asking him to do as it wasn't anything he didn't already know "We will handle it. That's why we are here make sure you have our reward ready when we get done with it." He turned and looked to Zaltac nodding his head once although he wasn't sure if the gesture went unseen and he headed back into the center of town to await an attack.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th September 2015, 9:52 pm

The member 'FeitanKazeshini' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe NormalMonster
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 27th September 2015, 3:48 pm

Zaltac would stand idle while the witch explained the situation at hand. Though it was clear both Feitan and himself were holding back from out right killing her, on a very similar reason too. Though once it was finished, Feitan would turn to Zaltac before walking away from the Witch. Zaltac was not really paying much attention nor was he able to see a subtle nod due to his lack of clarity in vision. But once Feitan started moving, he followed behind him back to the town's center, wondering where the animated objects were located at. But certainly if everything was as hectic as they appeared to be; than the two would not have to go searching for anything, rather wait for it to come to them instead.

And that is exactly what happened. After a few minutes of waiting, Zaltac could hear the puttering dried reeds in the wind. Though when he looked towards the source of this disturbance, all he could see was a clouded aura of magic. He could not tell what the source of this disturbance was, but he quickly found out. The sounds of the swarm came quickly with knocking onto the buildings as well as sweeping being done to any broken glass or any other object left in the street that was in their way. So, obviously, it could be deduced as to a swarm of brooms.
    "Looks like one of the disturbances found us." Zaltac stated to Feitan; though he did not attempt to move close just yet. He was trying to recognize the shapes of the brooms through their aura, as to be able to appropriately target them. He did however, conjure up his sword into his right hand. Ready to begin going on the offensive and defensive once he was able to get a sense of this enemy before them.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 27th September 2015, 4:35 pm

Feitan sighs softly as he lifts his right hand up to his mouth and bites into it as hard as he can. His teeth pierce his skin and draw blood. Slowly his blood began to flow from his wound around his body while bats seemed to appear from nowhere and surge to him as well. It doesn't take long but soon his body and clothes are completely swarmed with blood and bats and he changes his physical form. He sweeps his great cloak back with his right arm shooting away the blood and bats that were left and now he stood there an image of the Tyrant Valvatorez. 

He looked up to the brooms and a group of three of them surged down towards him. He sent out his left hand and as they flew they suddenly stopped flying and crashed harmlessly to the ground. Feitan smirked and stepped on the brooms as hard as he could snapping them in half thus making sure they would never be able to get back up. He glanced over to Zaltac smirking "The Tyrant's Command is absolute." He said to illustrate that he had done something to those brooms. He then looked up at the others and sighed as his cloak began to form into wings and he lifted off into the air towards the flock of broomsticks. As he arrived among them he grabbed another of the brooms snapping it over his knee letting the broken pieces fall down to the earth. As he did so the flock of brooms flew away from him only to turn around and come back at both him and Zaltac.

OOC:
    HP: 200 pts
    MP: 90%
    Tyrant Valvatorez Duration start

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 30th September 2015, 2:11 pm

Zaltac would stand back seeing Feitan take the initiative; though he could not see Feitan's transformation, only his aura changing slightly. Despite this, Zaltac was still trying to figure out how where the brooms were in terms of their arua; for as long as they remained in a mass close to each other, they formed a wall that he could not see them in. A downside to fighting in-animate objects turned animated. Though he could not help but think that Haruhi somehow knew Zaltac's problem with his lack of vision for detail. Granted, if he removed his blindfold he had a fuzzy idea of how the world looked; but no depth perception or ability to make anything out. This made him wonder, did Haruhi know that this mission would be taxing for him because of this handicap?
    "If this is some kind of joke from the guild master, I am not laughing about it." Zaltac remarked to himself, as he readied his blade for combat. Despite Feitan performing a few tricks, the brooms did not react right away. It waso nly when Feitan jumped into the mass did they begin to fly back-turn around-and swarm in on the two. Zaltac would charge towards the swarm; leaping into the air at it as the brooms came sweeping downward at him. Knowing not where his targets were; Zaltac would perform a series of quick horizontal slashes in front of him that managed to deflect the attack from a couple of the brooms that focused on him. Despite this, he still managed to get struck on the head by a broom slightly above him; causing him to lose momentum in the air and land back onto the ground. Though when he did land, he could hear the brooms darting down towards him. Using his hearing and judgement from his fall, Zaltac would begin slashing upwards viciously with his sword. Each slash he made managed to deflect and deal a drastic amount of harm to the brooms' shafts; as his sword would split them nearly in half all the way down. This would cause the brooms to tremble on the ground as they tried to get back into the air. When Zaltac managed to knock down five brooms before they remaining group pulled up and away; Zaltac would walk towards the ones on the ground that were struggling; and stomped on each one to ensure that they were broken.
    "Bothersome pests." he uttered, before returning his attention to the remaining mass of auras.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 1st October 2015, 9:45 am

Feitan continued to flap his wings until he was certain that they were coming back to him. He smirked and licked his lips as he bit down on his wrist and let himself start to bleed. He smirked and licked his lips slightly and nodded his head lightly as he slowly let his blood drip down and the rubies on his outfit glow softly. The blood slowly began to form into a katana, it continued to grow until it was fully formed, and looked to be quite detailed despite the fact that it was made of blood. A group of the brooms broke away from the rest of the swarm and they charged at Feitan. He simply sighed as he used his new sword to slice through the brooms.

Some of the brooms were thicker than others so Feitan had to grab it and swing his katana into it twice, but he was able to finish off a few targets. He realized however that he wasn't going to be able to handle the next attack if they actually came at him in a large swarm like they were flying around in. Still with four more brooms down falling down onto the ground and it wasn't long until Feitan dipped down from the sky. He slowly sank back towards his partner watching him. He knew exactly why GraveMaster Haruhi had asked him to bring Zaltac along. She wanted to see how well he worked under pressure, and with a handicap. Not to mention this job was higher than his pay grade, and she wanted to see if he could handle it. Feitan had no objections, as he wanted to see how Zaltac could handle a job.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th October 2015, 1:05 pm

Zaltac growled as he looked up at the rest of the swarm. By count of how many have been broken in half by both him and Feitan due to the sound; Zaltac counted up to thirteen. But that did not help with Zaltac not knowing how many were left; and he doubted Feitan had the time to count them in mid battle. All Zaltac could see was still just a mass of aura from the magic.
    "Blasted wench losing control of her magic, and cursed objects that these are sticking together in a tight bundle to hide themselves in a mass of their magic. It sickens me to know end. If they were more spaced out I could crush every single one of them without breaking a sweat!" Zaltac cursed, growing furious with the situation. Not that he thought Feitan was having an easier time. Both of them would be in trouble if the swarm just single focused one of them. Though Feitan had a few tricks, Zaltac did not have the current power gain he needed in order to generate a field-clearing attack with his weapons. Though he was close. The point however was that they were both in a slight pickle depending on the brooms' next action. "Do you have any form of fancy form or technique that can just obliterate a large number of these creatans, or are we going to be doing this the annoying way?" Zaltac questioned Feitan, knowing full well that he had no solution to the problem than just simple trial and error with each attack wave.

Though at the same moment, Zaltac felt his sword beginning to wane. "Blast." he cursed, pointing the sword towards the mass; as he attempted to hopefully set something on fire, "Set my enemies a flame; Ember!" He chanted aloud. His fading broadsword would begin to glow a bright mix of red and orange. The tip would begin to conjure up a three foot diameter fireball; that would launch right as his sword would shatter into dust towards the brooms. Though the attack was not powerful, it would be enough to hopefully cause them to just burn as they felw around for the next few minutes. This was aimed at the center of the remaining mass; where once the fire ball exploded; Zaltac would wait to see if this technique had worked. Sadly, though, he found his effort half-wasted as the brooms managed to swerve past the fireball; splitting off into two streams of aura. Though he know made himself a target for the rest of the flock; he would begin making way to dodge by running away from them. Though not out of cowardice or out of fear; simply because it would be easier to deal with them while on the move than if he tried to stand still and have them just crash into him.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 4th October 2015, 1:27 pm

Feitan swore as he kept dodging the brooms. He was starting to get annoyed with these things, and he wanted to end this. Still he had to obey his orders and this was a test for Zaltac to see just what kind of wizard he was capable of being and if his inability to see would actually hinder him to a great margine. Still it seemed he was holding his own and Feitan couldn't help but be impressed. When he heard of Zaltac's question he laughed softly nodding his head "Of course I do, but that would be a little boring at this point." he said cutting one of the brooms in half with his blood katana dropping the number to a dozen. He was starting to get annoyed at this point however and ending this battle quickly wouldn't be the end of the world seeing as how they would still have a lot more foes to deal with.

He watched as Zaltac tried to end the battle quickly. Despite his best efforts only one of the brooms was taken out in his attack and that would spell trouble for the group. Feitan sighed as he shook his head and flew in front of his partner. He held up his left hand and it began to glow with a brilliant light filling his palm. He pulled his hand back only to thrust it forward in a powerful strike. From the motion all of the magic that was built up was released and it blasted forth in a giant beam that caught all of the remaining brooms as they charged as one towards both he and Zaltac, vaporizing them into oblivion. Feitan smiled his mad smile as he stopped moving his cloak falling down to look normal and he looked back at Zaltac "How's that for fancy finishing move?" He asked.

OOC:
    Tyrant Valvatorez Duration 2/5
    Tyrant's Command CD: 2/4

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 6th October 2015, 8:11 am

Zaltac would continue his on foot movement, until he sensed Feitan moving in front of him. He would stop and stand there watching, vaguely, as Feitan performed his technique; vaporizing the brooms ahead of them. Though glad to be rid of the current pests he was more angered at the faults he knew all too well. More so his lack of power making his strength seem like nothing more but a joke. This built up anger was clearly visible as he stood there with his fists clenched tightly, snarling.
    "How dare they make a mockery of me...were it not for these pathetic limitations i currently have, I would have vaporized them myself from the beginning!" He roared out in anger, as he kicked the wooden remains of a cart stand; scattering the debris across the road the two were on. Zaltac knew he had the potential, but he was far from being a wizard of caliber in his current standing. Most mages tend to focus on a single element at a time, while he was attempting to draw forth the elements within himself for his power. An outward extension of his very being. To have it mocked and put to shame due to his limited sight was infuriating. He knew how to overcome that weakness, he just did not have the ability to currently draw it out in larger breadths than with his sickle at this moment. "The next enemy we encounter, I will make sure it is shattered into a thousand pieces!" He proclaimed proudly, before marching onward past Feitan. Least this wound to his pride did not damage his determination.

OOC:
    HP: 60%
    Nothing active.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 7th October 2015, 2:45 pm

Feitan sighed as he shook his head lightly. He could understand how Zaltac felt, but to allow such a trifling matter to so wrile him was not the best of notions. Still he followed after him looking around to be careful with what they were going to encounter "You really shouldn't allow your pride to be wounded so. It makes no matter. You survived the battle, and you did so well. There is nothing for you to be ashamed of and if you wish to nurture your honor, then go ahead and end the rest of the damned furniture we have to. Also there is no reason to be so upset. It isn't like some normal magic-less abomination beat you." He said showing his true utter disdain for those who were unable to use magic.

He continues to look around his visage staying completely changed, and his blade still at the ready. He knew well what would happen should they be ambushed. He would have to be ready for that eventual actuality. Still he wondered if Haruhi had some alterior motives for making him bring Zaltac on this job, after all he was a bit ill equipped to handle it, but he wasn't in a position to argue with her, and he much rather enjoyed living as a whole, so he was sure to stuff his inquiries, and concerns. Presently his cloak fanned out him forming into two great wings once more "I'll be the look out in the sky. They'll most likely attack me first if I am up above you anyway. That'll give you the chance to get in and attack."

OOC:
    Tyrant Valvatorez Duration 3/5
    Tyrant's Command CD: 3/4

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 7th October 2015, 3:51 pm

Though Feitan had a point and good argument about Zaltac's pride and honor; there was one notion that Zaltac found he could not stand: which was the reason for his pride being injured in the first place.
    "If I was beaten by a superior warrior or fighter that did not use magic; I would be honored to find such a combatant and train to over come them. But no, I was harmed and injured by pieces of wood INFUSED and CORRUPTED by magic! I could not even see them because of it! Magic is a corruption in this land, and my goal is to ultimately bring back the ways of a warrior. I despise the fact that I am using magic myself to arm me, but I do not rely on the magic to bring an ends to my goals...Like others." Zaltac retorted, his cold exterior more aflame than ever in anger before he would tend to his own business: mending his wounded honor. He stopped caring for what Feitan himself would perform, and sought to end the mission as best as he could alone; marching ahead.

Zaltac did not know why Haruhi planted him in this mission with Feitan, though the two were similar they did appear to disagree of a few vital points. Zaltac would see that Feitan would eventually become his greatest enemy should their paths cross down the line to reach their goals. But that was not important right now. He was on the mission -forced without question- and he was going to get it done. By any means necessary. If Feitan chose to assist him or not, that was his call. Zaltac did not care one way or another. He was going to mend his honor, by destroying every corrupted object in his path. One at a time.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th October 2015, 3:51 pm

The member 'NightDrivenEn7' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe WeakMonster
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 7th October 2015, 4:41 pm

Feitan listened to him and he couldn't help but scoff. This man was twisted up inside. He had the whole world blinded to his eyes, and he couldn't see that magic was the only way to actually live. Still he wasn't going to let this injured dog bite at his pride, or even attempt to ruffle his feathers. Not while he was in the guise of the Tyrant. He was too good for any of that mess, and he wouldn't allow it to anger him. 

But in the deep dark recesses of his heart he glanced over to Zaltac. He knew that he could kill Zaltac right now. A quick melody on his flute, and the boy's limited vision would be all for naught. Still with a loud popping of his neck and his shoulders he focused on the task at hand. He looked around and it wasn't long before a flying chair came at him. He sighed and slashed his blade made of blood through it with ease. Of course this caused it to shatter and splinter into many pieces all of which rained down upon the ground beneath him. He didn't have time to recover however as he slashed through an incoming end table. He sighed heavily slashing through the wooden bit once more nodding his head again "That's right. These damned things are all enchanted."

OOC:
    Tyrant Valvatorez Duration 4/5

Tyrant's Command CD: 4/4

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 12th October 2015, 11:28 am

Zaltac did not know about the oncoming furniture that began to fly out of homes from the many broken windows. Though when his ears picked up the sound of  something above and behind him being smashed, he would turn around in time just to get bashed in the forehead by a flying chair. At this moment, Zaltac's mentality snapped. He would re-adjust his head and crack his neck in a casual manner as he stood there waiting. A trickle of blood could be seen pooling out from underneath his blindfold; as his anger had reached a peek point. Seeing as most of the objects that were flying at him were covered in an aura; being enchanted, he could only guess what or where they were as more started rushing towards him. But his mental state went feral, and he was running on pure instinct and anger. So when the next object, a tall bar stool came rushing towards him; he managed to grab on of its legs before it struck him and held it in place. From his right, the same chair came flying at him. Zaltac would use the bar stool as a hammer, and swung overhead down onto the chair; smashing both objects to splinters and pieces. These objects were surprisingly less durable than the brooms before; or the fact that two opposing forces of power colliding would result in double the damage dealt came into a factor. Besides that point, Zaltac was more in a hysterical state of mind as he was blowing off his steam. A smile that appeared to stretch from ear to ear, as his blindfold's knot loosened to show Zaltac's left eye filled with blood as he popped a vessel.

"So many things to destroy, so little time. I accept the challenge!" He would roar out as he charged head first into the next object flying at him: a kitchen table. Zaltac would deliver a flying round house kick dead center at the magical field. When his foot struck the wooden surface, it caused the table to crack and stop in its tracks for a moment. There was no way striking a table's most fortified point was going to break it; but it allowed Zalt to leap into the air just in time to avoid a night stand to fly and finish the table off by splitting it in half; as well as demolishing itself in the process from the force. The two would collapse into splinters, as Zaltac hovered in air for a moment rolling in time to grab another chair flying at him by it's bars. By acting on pure instinct, Zaltac was able to sense when the next object was coming towards him and react in time. By throwing himself into his animistic nature; he was able to achieve a form of Serene Mind to avoid being struck. The only problem, was that he was not in control of these actions, and it was not his consciousness letting him take in the experience. So even though he was able to protect himself more appropriately; once he calmed down he would be back at square one. The only thing this could help show Zaltac, is that under the right training that his principles were correct. He just needed that training. But for now, this was just stress and anger relief.  He had forgotten about Feitan being around entirely, absorbed into the battle.

OOC:
    HP: 50pts
    Mana: 100%
    Nothing Active.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 14th October 2015, 1:26 am

Feitan smirked as he flew in the air above Zaltac and continued to dodge furniture. He wanted to wait for the right moment and that soon came. He flew away several meters from a small flock of random home furniture. He sent his hand out and much like before and his power was sent out as well. Suddenly five random pieces of furniture were stopped dead and dropped from the sky smashing down upon the ground. This was the true power of the tyrant and that was always wonderful to watch. 

He sighed however as he could feel himself starting to weaken it was clear to him that soon he would need to change the power he was using. Still he had a bit of time left and he slashed his blood blade through a dresser cutting it clean in half letting it fall to the ground. Now he really had to land however as he watched his blade made of his blood start to drip and loose it's shape. It was clear to him that he must land and so he did just that smiling softly as he sank to the ground and his transformation was undone. He looked around frowning as he could see that there would be a lot more to do before the day was done.

Feitan knew that he needed to pick a new form and so he did. He focused his magic into his body once more and this time his legs became covered in light before they became that of the Demon Wolf.

OOC:
    MP: 85%
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration Begin
    Tyrant Valvatorez Duration 5/5

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 15th October 2015, 11:05 am

Holding onto the chair, Zaltac would land on the ground and took a look around quickly to see more and more furniture coming out of the buildings around them: Dressers, tables, chairs, nightstands, couches, bed frames, stools, benches, and thankfully -to his luck- it was all mostly made out of wood. Which is a good thing as any metal piece would be too durable to effectively break in this chaotic storm of a mess. But he also could not keep fighting with just his hands; as much as he wanted too. So, when Zaltac noted another large mass of energy that he thought was a table; and threw the chair into it as hard as he could. Though this shattered the chair; it did nothing to mass that was steam rolling towards him. Zaltac would roll to the left dodging just in time before the dresser could slam him into a wall. Zaltac would hold out his hand and caused space to warp as he brought out his earthen axe. Glowing a dirty orange for a few moments; Zaltac would then charge and deliver a firm chop into the dresser. Unfortunately, this was a rather large dresser and a single chop would not destroy or de-spell the enchantment. Essentially, this thing would probably be as hard as a few of the brooms from before put together; making it like a mini-boss compared to the rest of the furniture. A good annoyance.

After pulling his axe out of the dresser, and jumping back; he would then wait for the mass to attempt to charge at him again before retaliating: as the bulk of this thing would make the first move a bit difficult. That, and Zaltac could not leave himself open to the other furniture by going on the pure-offensive as he wanted to do in this case. He had to bide his time in order to stay aware and react.

OoC: Health - 50 pts.
    Mana - 90 %
    Axe of Shall activated: defense up. Duration- 3 posts.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 15th October 2015, 5:05 pm

Feitan's new form and his feet were now ready to go. He was itching for a fight and it wasn't long before a flock of random furniture rushed towards him and Zaltac. Still he wasn't too worried about it he was ready to go and his feet slowly formed dark spheres wrapped around them. He was ready to go and as a chair flew at him he lifted his foot and kicked it causing it to crack into millions of pieces. He jumped and spun around landing a spinning kick that shattered a clay pot with a loud crashing sound. Truly he was ready to go, and it was an easy fight for him. He couldn't help but glance over at Zaltac every now and again.

He wasn't worried about the mage particularly. He was simply more interested in how he was fairing. This mission was a great test of his abilities, and it was fun to say the least. He knew that Gravemaster Haruhi was testing Zaltac, but for what purpose he didn't know. It was entirely possible that she was grooming him for some purpose, but once more it wasn't anything that Feitan could actually speculate on at all. Yet, Feitan was distracted from his thoughts by a table that slammed into him. He hissed in frustration rather than pain and threw the table down before bringing his foot down to shatter it into splinters once more smirking. This was proving to grow more and more entertaining, but he could tell that the swarm of furniture was almost done.

OOC:
    HP: 160 pts
    MP: 85%
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 1/5
    Tyrant Valvatorez CD Begin

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:28 am