Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Magic: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Magic:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) Empty The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Post by ZhuFeng 21st April 2015, 1:13 am

Mission Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) Empty Re: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd April 2015, 2:04 pm

Zhu sighed as she waited for the teammate that was going to help her on this current mission. She had decided that she needed to get out and work with more of her comrades from her guild. It was also the best way to spread the word of the Scorekeeper and hopefully convert a few of the non-believers to the true light. Still she decided to work with someone who was a part of her team, it was also the first person who she met once she returned to the guild after her long absence of training. Now she was waiting for this said partner. His name was Xavier and he was a little odd, but so long as he could fight and earn Voin points that is all that mattered to Zhu.

As she stood there however she was wearing her father's sword just like normal. The busy station was always extremely packed with people moving about to get around and go to their destinations. Still the mundane existence they lived was interrupted by Zhu's look. Mother's covered their young children's eyes at the skimpyness of her outfit and garments. Men gave her long passes their eyes glued to her, but the people with far more sense took one glance at her saw she was armed and quickly put their head down and continued on.

Zhu sighed as she checked a great clock tapping her foot in her impatience "Where is he? Our train will leave for Seven soon..." she muttered to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ---
    Second Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) Empty Re: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private)

Post by Linxwire 22nd April 2015, 8:01 pm

After their chance meeting, Xavier was regaled with various stories of the warrior himself from Kihia, and he had already known a little about him and that he had disappeared for an undetermined period of time. However when he inquired as to the great man, now being a… great woman… Kihia was rather reluctant to say much if anything at all. The only thing he could manage to infer was that he knew what happened but didn’t feel too inclined to speak of it. But perhaps granted the opportunity he’d be able to find out himself. The notion of being in front of somebody with such renown made Xavier extremely nervous, and on edge. He took whatever measures he could think of to make himself presentable in the eyes of his returning teammate. He took the time to collect every last piece of equipment he could use in a battle, read up on the situation in Seven the night prior and woke up late.

In a frantic rush, the blonde haired kid sprinted down the street. The train station was just in sight and he was relieved to see the woman from before standing there expectantly, meaning either he hadn’t missed the train or that she stayed there to greet him regardless. He had to staff weapons sheathed on his back, and a jacket that looked like it had seen worse days well over him. His hair was spiky, and square glasses loomed in front of his eyes. “Hey,” he said trying to catch his breath. “Sorry I’m late.”

Past Siggies:

The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 23rd April 2015, 4:18 am

Zhu saw the boy coming long before he actually arrived at her. Still it was nice to see him, and they had just enough time to get on the train. As he stopped in front of her she nodded her head lightly grabbing his arm and leading him to the train "No worries. It is to be expected. Thankfully you threaten the conductor and he'll hold a train as long as you want within reason." she said rather nonchalantly. As they boarded the train they had a private car to themselves. Each side had a seat that looked rather comfy despite it being a train.

She sat down careful to take off her sword and lay it across her lap. As they got seated and situated in their car the train began to depart for their destination. Now finally underway Zhu looked to her partner with a soft smile "I see you use weapons as well. I'm pleased to see it." she gently gave Tessaiga a pat "I guess it's no surprise that a requip mage like me also carries their own weapons. This blade belonged to my father. Tell me how did you acquire two staves, and what exactly are they used for?" she asked rather interested trying to get a sincere conversation stared although if truth was to be told she was pretty bad at socializing with people outside of fights, or bars.

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 27th April 2015, 8:22 pm

Xavier shifted awkwardly in his seat as he sat across from his companion in the train looking rather sheepish. His hair fell in front of his face moist with sweat which he found immediately disgusting and began to wipe himself down with a hand towel he was fortunate to bring along. His eyes wavered in the light, and his face burned a pinkish color as he now had a chance to focus on her, and noticed that she wasn’t very well clothed for standard decency or even for a battle for that matter and couldn’t help but question to himself how she managed to fight in such a manner. He caught himself starring and he tried his best to avert his gaze.

He took his two staves from the sheath on his back and handled the longer one first, which was made from a silver alloy of some description. He held it by either end and twisted each side in the opposite direction and watched as the two halves disconnected from each other. “These are my personal two hanbo. I maintain them myself, and they are more of a keepsake than anything. I’m doing my best to make them into something special but they aren’t the best.” He connected them back together and replace them on his lap, taking up the second one now. It was a relic of a thing, wooden but oddly sturdy. “This one… I’m still figuring it out. I don’t know where it came from. I have some odd… benefactor…” He drifted off still trying not to offend her with his eyes.

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 29th April 2015, 1:24 pm

Zhu sat there completely oblivious to the plight the poor boy she was with was suffering through. She hadn't been a girl long enough to really understand what her body would do to people, but even if she did it wasn't likely to change anything at all. In fact it was just as likely that she would stay the same regardless. As he began to explain his Hanbo however she couldn't help but smile and nod her head in approval leaning up on her seat to get comfortable "Well that's wonderful. A benefactor who gives his people weapons is always a good thing in my book." She then leaned in with a smile "Always trust in the weapons you carry. if you do that they will never let you down. That's one of the primary lessons that the Scorekeeper tells us. Now be warned that a warrior's weapon is only as strong as the warrior."

She smiled as she looked out the window at the passing scenery "You know I wasn't always this confident. There was a time I doubted myself, and my weapons. That's how I lost my eye. I don't intend to lose the other one so I have faith in my weapons and skills." the then looked at him with a smile "And also yours." After a bit of time the train stopped at their destination and Zhu was out of it rather quickly. She hated to be confined in such a place, and so now that she was free of it she smiled and stretched out attaching her sword to her hip. She looked around at the way the town was built into the trees and other such things. She was a bit impressed and so she looked around with a bit of joy, but it was short lived as she saw the state of things. She glanced back at her comrade and quickly moved ahead "We need to find that witch and see how we stop this madness." she said as she broke into a fast jog.

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 17th May 2015, 5:42 pm

Xavier felt somewhat renewed by this statement from Zhu, talking about how a wepon is only as strong as it's user. It's true in many forms and he sort of knew it himself, but he could never truly trust his own abilities. Then he was really thrown off by the mention of someone or something called “Scorekeeper” that he... or rather she seemed to reference like it was an entity of power similar to the way people refer to deities or something people worship in religions. He tilted his head once again, not entirely sure about what he had just gotten himself into, seeing an old.... well friend wasn't even the right word here. Coming to mind he felt very angry with himself. Any and every member of Clustering Wishes is a friend of mine, and that's a fact. Some friends, just take a bit more to know than others.

Finally departing from the train Xavier stared up into the sky seeing the madness undfold. Furniture and brooms soared about the place like bast out of hell, ripping things to pieces as they went almost is if they couldn't help it due to their size, however they seemed to make it their task to case general havoc. He pulled his hand away from Zhu's and ran alongside her matching her pace. “I think it's fair to say that might be the cause of the problem.” he said pointing out a building ahead of them that seemed to be having the most trouble, like the epicenter to this earthquake so-to-speak. As soon as he did so, some brooms descended upon them almost as if they could sense their plans before they were even hatched, and went to impede our heroes' progress.

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 19th May 2015, 12:23 am

As her partner began to run with her, Zhu was all the more glad of it. She had hoped she wouldn't have to drag him along the entire time and seeing him eager to give her a hand gave her new hope for their current endeavour. Still as they ran she couldn't help but grow even more angry with each passing moment. She hated how all this chaos was doing nothing to sort out the weak from the strong. It was just simple useless chaos.

As the flock of brooms flew down and appeared to block their path she frowned deeply. These worthless toothpicks were trying to get in her way and it would be an annoying effort to remove them. She drew her blade and sent a pulse of her magic into it at the same time. In a flash of light the blade grew to be as long as Zhu was, but also thicker than she was. She only paused a moment to grip the blade all along the length of the blade rapidly spining spirals of wind began to coat the steel. She spoke out in loud and slightly crazed voice "You're in my way!!" with a single slash of her blade the wind energy shot out in five great slashes of energy. These slashes were in great size and traveled at a very high speed. The brooms were quite helpless as seven of them were cut down by the great blast. Still Zhu wasn't finished she rushed forward her sword in hand as she cut down another broom with a one-handed slash cutting it into pieces.

Stats:

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 19th May 2015, 5:48 pm

Splintering wood dotted the space around them as Zhu flew into action, shredding each broom that stood in her way, and Xavier was surprised, and somewhat hounded himself for thinking in such a way. Of course she was… er, he was… no definitely she. He didn’t think he would ever get past the whole gender thing for the rest of the night. Taking up the excitement in the air, Xavier rushed to action himself. Taking up a very concentrated form and poise, Xavier pointed his hands out like guns at the brooms. “This’ll have to be the most accurate I’ve been with this spell.” His arms charged with lightning and from his palms the power gathered into a sphere. “Lightning Dragon: Gatling Gun” From the spheres, more compact and smaller spheres tore away, an flew at break0neck speeds, practically piering the brooms as they went. A few bullets flew astray, but most of them hit their designated target. Five brooms fell to the ground, scorched in various places, some with holes drilled through them or the fray simply burned off. More only filled their place, as they moved in to attack Xavier, and whipping his two hanbo from their sheathes, he managed to defend himself from the attacks.

Last edited by Linxwire on 19th May 2015, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Past Siggies:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 19th May 2015, 5:48 pm

The member 'Linxwire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) Block
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 20th May 2015, 8:46 pm

Zhu couldn't help but be impressed with Xavier. He was showing himself to be quite the capable partner. He was using a dragon slayer magic. That much Zhu knew for sure. However to see it was something light lightning caused her to become a bit anxious. Several of her magic weapons, and normal weapons would act as lightning rods for his spells. This would have to be considered and watched very carefully if it wasn't then there was a good chance that she would end up getting in the way.

It would be difficult, but she would have to make due. This added danger would undoubtably earn her more Voin points anyway. She followed the attack of the brooms and rushed them while they were trying to attack her partner. There were only 7 brooms left from the flock of twenty that had attacked them. As they moved to attack Xavier she moved and cut through three more of them only four of the brooms attacking the boy, or attempting to hurt him in any such manner. Despite the blade's size and how heavy it must've been she clearly had no problem wielding it, and it was a sight to see her do it with only one hand at that. Her blade came a little too close to Xavier for sure, but so long as he didn't go forward and only moved back then he would escape completely unharmed from it, and if he just stayed still the same effect would happen. Still her swing would keep going in an arch until the back of the blade was facing him at the end.

Stats:

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 26th May 2015, 4:30 pm

A gust of wind broke the tension slightly as Zhu blade rung through the air slicing through three more of the brooms with greater ease than one might have with a weapon of such great size. The blade passing over Xavier’s head clipped off the apex of a pike in his hair as is sung, but it was better close and efficient hat carefully and useless. Xavier was still pinned by the rest of the brooms, using his hanbo at every perceiving moment to deflect their attacks. They oved so quickly it was a little difficult to keep up. He remembered something suddenly, how his martial arts instructor taught him to use the momentum of his enemies against them, and right now seemed ideal. Examining the brooms, it was clear that their structure while quick and thin was certainly not built for combat, and assuredly a few well placed strikes could destroy them. Xavier pushed his glasses up further on his nose as he came to this conclusion, the glare on the lenses blocking his eyes from view while he reacted to each incoming attack with exceling speed. In a split second he turned the tide of battle as one broom came in to attack, and he spun landing a precise blow on its core that shattered it into pieces. Another came at him from above making an overhead strike, and he back-stepped the attack and countered with a kick that broke it in two followed with an open palm strike that effectively cripples the third, and catching the fourth in its attack, Xavier too the time to break it over his knee. "Well, that's settled."

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 26th May 2015, 10:24 pm

Zhu smiled as she watched her partner handle the remaining brooms without any difficulty or at least that she had to worry about. She sheathed her blade as Xavier finished with his opponents. With the brooms handled she turned and began to move towards the house that was in the center of the chaos "Well then. We should be more careful. These things seem determined to keep us from what I assume is our client's home. It would be helpful if we knew how to stop these damned things. We should probably hurry to her regardless."

With that Zhu began to run now. She wanted to find out what was going on and how to stop it so she could get back to the guild hall, and work on other things. She had much to do, and was not one to be kept waiting. Not to mention that these things being animated inamate objects would earn her no Voin points, and so she was already annoyed with this job, but still she would see it done. As she ran she knew Xavier would follow her but she still spoke loud enough for him to hear her "I am sorry that we can't increase our Voin points with this job. It seems that I shall have to please the scorekeeper some other way. I do hope you hold no grudge against me."

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 8th June 2015, 2:10 pm

As she assumed Xavier kept pace with her, and couldn’t help but agree that at the very least where ever was going on down there had to be the root of the problem. But he was brought to confusion once more as she referenced something called Voin points and this Scorekeeper person, referring to them as if he knew of them or understood. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand what your talking about. Just what exactly are there voin points you speak of, and who is this Scorekeeper person? Should I know of them for some reason? I can’t get mad at you about something I’m ignorant to.” He gave her a caring smile. The way she spoke of it almost sounded like a religion of some sort, and considering that he wasn’t sure he wanted to get involved or converse about it.

The road ahead of them seemed endless as they dashed towards the building but they could see it clearly ahead. Xavier really didn’t feel like running the entire way there, especially when it felt like they weren’t moving at all. “I have an idea…” He moved close to her, grabbing his staff in his left hand and wrapping his right arm around her waist. Slamming his staff on the ground caused a crack of lightning in the sky, and in the blink of an eye they stood only yards from the house.

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 9th June 2015, 3:40 pm

As they walked Zhu looked at Xavier in surprise. She was sure that since he used real weapons then he was a true warrior. It seemed that she was wrong. She smiled back at him nodding her head lightly "It's alright. Allow me to explain. Voin points are the points you get as a warrior when you slay an opponent in combat. Be it single, war, or something else. You will not collect points for destroying regular objects. You have to spill blood in order to gain the points. The Scorekeeper is the one who keeps track of these points. I am her herald. She has chosen me to spread her word and help others understand her gifts. That is why I am no longer a man. I'm sure you were a bit surprised by my transformation, but it is the Scorekeeper rewarding me for my tremendous amount of Voin Points. Voin in the words of my people means 'Warrior' I hope this has helped you understand." she said as she looked back ahead of her.

When he grabbed her she was going to attack him, but relaxed as she remembered that he was her teammate. When they suddenly appeared only yards from the Tree house she gently pushed away from him and fell to her knees trying to keep her world from spinning "Please...warn me about that first...." she said in a gasping tone. As she looked up a very buxom elf woman in a short red dress was running towards them "Oh thank heaven's! I was so worried no one would come help us!" she said in her excited high pitched voice.

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 22nd June 2015, 1:57 pm

OOC// I'm sorry I was waiting for so long because I thought it was your turn. I'll let you pick our next enemy.

After the insightful lecture of sorts, it answered many questions but left him with a few more. He didn’t really want to interrogate Zhu about whatever this was, but he couldn’t help but wonder. Is there some sort of goal in collecting voin points, or is it just some massive pink slip for bragging rights? And most of all, why is becoming a female such a great reward? He supposed he would never understand. He was proud of Zhu for becoming this herald of sorts, but he wasn’t sure would enjoy being heralded.

After they arrived, Xavier promptly apologized to Zhu. “Sorry, I’ve never done that with another person before.” Xavier looked towards the elf woman as she ran towards them her dress skirt dancing as she did so. “You’re cute, huh? I could just eat you up…” she said getting lost in her thoughts as if she were actually considering eating him. Xavier spoke up to break her train of thought, didn’t want her getting any ideas now. “So you’re the one who sent for help because of all of…. This…?” he said already somewhat knowing the answer. She poked him in the nose playfully as she responded and stood tall and proud as if she were this town’s savior in some fashion. “Yes indeedy!~”

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd June 2015, 2:53 pm

Zhu wasn't impressed or at all distracted by the bubbly appearance of the elf witch who stood before them. Instead she was a bit annoyed with her and how she seemed to be very calm about disrupting the peace and tranquility of the town she lived in. Still she wasn't here for that. She was here t o restore order. With a loud cough to focus the attention of the witch back on her she spoke "Well we are here to end the problem. Tell us how we go about doing that so we can finish this job swiftly and go home."

The witch looked a bit taken aback, but such a blunt and forward dialogue "Oh...Right. Well you can either break the Wardrobe, or you can stop Raj my tiger. I'd rather you not hurt him, but if you must you must. I'm not sure where they are, but if you are going to stay in town long enough I'm sure they will find you. Defeating either one will cause my spell to unravel, and then come back here for your reward."

With their job explained the warrior nodded her head as she turned and left not wanting to stick around for any more possible unpleasantness. Still she didn't get very far when something began to move towards the trio at a rather quick pace.

OOC:
    95% mana remaining
    Kaze No Kizu (Sword ability) CD 4/5

Character Info:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd June 2015, 2:53 pm

The member 'ZhuFeng' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) NormalMonster
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 22nd June 2015, 3:11 pm

Xavier wasn’t very surprised with Zhu directness, and it was actually a rather pleasant surprise in that situation, as he was getting very uncomfortable in front of that witch. He bowed to her respectfully “Pardon me, I must be going.” And he quickly skipped along to catch up with delight. “Thanks for that Zhu, I don’t think I could bare to be around her for another moment. I think she was considering eating me, or something-“ He was cut off as the sight of something very familiar really pissed him off. Another fleet of flying brooms was encroaching upon them, and he was entirely fed up with tem and their existence at this point.

“You jerks again? I thought we had gotten rid of you last time!? I’m not going to go through that crap again, this ends right now!” Xavier stepped ahead of his partner placing a careful hand on her stomach to let her know he was stepping up to the plate, and got straight to the point. He reeled his head back as he inhaled, his cheeks puffing up and then spat out whatever was in there with an odd amount of intent “Lightning Dragon’s Roar!!” he cried, and lightning ripped through the streets vaporizing many of the unsuspecting brooms. His anger managed to sweep about fifteen away but the attack wasn’t wide enough to cover the rest.

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 25th June 2015, 1:54 am

Zhu giggled softly nodding her head lightly with a knowing smirk "nothing quiet so diabolical i promise. However it would've been very obscene for her to engage in such behavior with one of your age. Or rather apparant age. I do apologize as I don't know your exact age." As she looked out and saw the flock of brooms that was coming at the her and her comrade. It was incredible how many brooms one woman had. At least she assumed these brooms belonged to the witch in question. It was a bit amazing that someone could have so many brooms in order to animate anyway.

She glanced over and took a step back as she heard the anger in Xavier's voice. As he inhaled she titled her head wondering what he was going to do. As he roared and sprayed the area in front of himself with lightning it was instantly apparant what kind of magic the boy had. He was a dragon slayer. Zhu knew of the slayer magic from her master, and from the fact that there were a few slayers in Lamia Scale to begin with. She had never seen it in action however and this was certainly interesting to watch, and very effective. She waited till the light show was over and she leapt into action rushing forward drawing her blade letting it take on it's true form right away. She in one great arching slash sliced through the remaining five brooms with no effort. She sighed as she stood there shaking her head "This is hardly worth our time...Our reward better be worth it otherwise that witch is going to lose some hair."

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 13th July 2015, 12:39 pm

The sheen of Zhu’s blade never quite got old, it was large and made a point in more ways than one, and was also somewhat of a statement for her… him… Zhu. Xavier chimed in after that little comment to give his own two cents. “Yeah no kidding, If I came all the way down to seven to break a bunch of toothpicks I’ll be very upset too. I’d like a challenge, not an abundance of pests.” Xavier wiped his mouth as he straightened up, as if he had just spat at something, and rolled his shoulders.

Xavier was about to take another step forward to just leave behind the amass of litter or burning ash and broken wood they left about the streets, as something fast moving soared over his head. It was almost mockery at that, considering just how short Xavier was, but it dart straight for Zhu instead. Surprisingly, it was only a couch. A futon wasn’t very far behind following its friend as it slammed into an unsuspecting blonde kid, (Xavier) knocking him aside. He rolled back to his feet in recoil, and gritted his teeth in frustration. He was getting more than little tired of fight inanimate objects.

Last edited by Linxwire on 13th July 2015, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Past Siggies:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th July 2015, 12:39 pm

The member 'Linxwire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe. (Private) WeakMonster
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 13th July 2015, 7:08 pm

Zhu sighed as she looked and saw more of the furniture coming. This job was starting to grate on her last living nerve. Her eye flashed in anger as she easily slashed the couch that came soaring at her in two pieces with a single flick of her wrist and sword "I'm starting to grow very impaitent...If this spell doesn't break soon then I will cut that woman into pieces!" she bellowed as she smashed a vase that was trying to fly into her head. These were even weaker than the brooms. At least the brooms tried to have some brains, but these were just pieces of furniture and truly worthless when it came to the matter of trying to do something.

Still they were only pieces of furniture and as such Zhu couldn't really get her hopes up. As she sliced through a chair sending it shattering into pieces she glanced over at Xavier frowning slightly seeing him getting up wondering how he had gotten hit, and if it was because he had been distracted by something not showing how weak he was. Although she seemed to recall that most dragon slayer's were strong. Still she would have to ask him about that later now she was more focused on cutting down a dresser that came flying at her ignoring the fact that she and her comrade were heavily outnumbered.

Character Info:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Linxwire 21st July 2015, 3:06 pm

“I’ll show you immiscible louts what for! Lightning Dragon’s Claws!” he cried as he raked his hand across the futon that had seemingly tackled him to the ground, splitting it into three sections. He threw the pieces of furniture off of him as he got up angrily. Brought down by some wood and fabric, boy the others would sure have a laugh at that. But if he had anything to do with it that story wouldn’t see the light of day. A desk came haphazardly spiraling towards them, and Xavier leapt onto it digging his claws deep, but not slicing it apart. He was somewhat bound to the think as it few around, and with the one arm stuck to it he could direct it where he needed it to go. The other furniture seemed to swarm about them like flies, and it was rather annoying to say the least. Pulling back on the desk he rode it into the air and at the other furniture, gutting and hacking them to bits as several miscellaneous parts rained down. After he had diced about ten of them he intentionally crashed the desk into the ground having enough of its terrible maneuverability.

Past Siggies:

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 22nd July 2015, 8:03 am

Zhu sighed as she fought through more and more of the furniture. It had really started to vex her how irritating and how utterly slow it was for battle. A vase came to hit her but she smashed it with the side of her great blade breaking it into thousands of pieces without any real effort. These weren't foes, these weren't warriors who deserved honorable and clean deaths. These were simply bits and pieces of furniture, and this was useless. She wasn't going to earn any Voin points this way.

She looked at a dozen pieces of dishware soared at her she had, had enough of this and with rage in her eye she gripped her blade and roared swinging it and causing five great claws to rip through the land and the silverware with greatest ease. With the shattered pieces of dishwear all about her she turned to look to Xavier speaking slowly "Destory what little is left. Something tells me we are reaching the end of this job." she said slowly as she sheathed her blade looking tired for the first time, and looking deflated as if some of the life and vitality that had once filled her had been stolen away. It was clear this battle had taken an unexpected toll on her.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:53 pm