Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】 Empty Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】

Post by Sumdumguy 15th June 2014, 6:29 pm

The sounds of a gentle breeze were all that Priscilla could hear, and the barren wastelands of Sin were all her eyes could see. Right now, she stood at the entrance of a small cave that closed off not too far in the back, making it perfect for her to hide away with Viola, who was currently unconscious. It was about a few hours after they had both been teleported to Sin, and Priscilla was not happy. Her face was twisted into that of a raged expression, and her fists were clenched tight in anger. The only thing keeping her from destroying everything in sight was Viola, as she needed to make sure the girl was alright and as healthy as she could be. If anything happened to her, Priscilla wouldn't hesitate to obliterate Sin off the face of the planet. That is, if she could. Right now Viola was covered in bandages in several places, so as to prevent bleeding and possible infections. They were torn pieces of Priscilla's clothing that she had used as makeshift bandages, to make sure Viola didn't die of blood loss.

Next to Viola was a fire, although it wasn't too close, so as not to burn the girl. Still, she should be able to feel some warmth from where she was staying. Over Viola was Priscilla's purple hoodie/jacket, and several meters away, Priscilla stood in her teenage form, looking out for anything that may try to hunt them down. Peering into her shadow, she saw that nothing was nearby, but despite knowing this she did not relax in the slightest. Her guard was always up, her mind always sharp and wary of anything that moved, even from the wind. Still... she couldn't help but feel a little happy, knowing nothing was nearby. It gave her a little glimmer of happiness that she held on to with all of her heart. Yet she couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sorrow. One that she felt she needed to express, but couldn't do so via words.

So instead, she pulled a concert piano out of her shadow with her bare hands and gently set it down in front of her, just before the exit to the cave. Soon after, she pulled out a small pianist bench and set it down in front of the piano. With a sigh and a blank expression, Priscilla closed her eyes and began to play a song that sounded very similar to one she heard Viola singing earlier. She knew the girl would recognize it when she woke up.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】 Empty Re: Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】

Post by Viola-chan 15th June 2014, 9:17 pm

The blackette had left reality for she was to weakened to even stay awake, to guard herself from the threats in Sin. As for now, she was preoccupied with where she was inside her head, it was as if, she had ventured back in time, to a younger her, a meager book was held in her tiny hands as she peered up to see a familiar face.

"Ritsu?" she paused, startled, her voice was the same, though her appearance wasn't, "Where am I?" she questioned as her old friend looked her her intently. She was the same as the last time Viola had seen her, young, innocent and playful.

"You're in between again. It's not safe here you know, some demon could easily take your body, and you'd be lost in this realm forever. It'd be harder for you to find even the path you came from in this case." she explained, continuing to examine the charcoal haired girl.

"A-Am I dead?" she stuttered, jittery. She wasn't prepared to die yet, to leave everything behind, she wanted to study more about herself, about what her duties were on Earth. Viola was born for a reason after all, right? At least, that's what she thought in her case.

"No, you're just in-between, as I said before. But, you need to find your way back, go back in the direction you came." Ritsu would pause, her finger rearing up to point behind Viola, "Never go into the light here Viola, stay in the darkness if you want to live." she informed, smiling for a moment as tears formed in the corners of Viola's eyes. The last time she had seen her friend, was when she was wrapped up in flames, calling out toward her.

Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】 Tumblr_n6m43mGO271qgv5pgo1_500

"R-Ritsu.. I-I'm sorry.. I left you all that day, I couldn't do anything.." she paused the grasp onto her breath for a moment, tears descending from her royal blue eye onto the transparent floor. Ritsu's small hand was seated onto her shoulder as she looked at Viola with an attentive look in her golden eyes.

"Save the tears for the fun you're going to have. It's what we all would've wanted, Viola. Live for us, live for your friends, and.. just be happy, we hate to see you blaming yourself." she beamed, as Viola remained sobbing, wiping away the rain droplets that tumbled from her pools. Her very essence was being torn back into the shadows, the place where she should've been when she traveled in between life and death, and heaven and earth.

"I promise!.." Viola hollered, her soft yet sharp voice echoing out toward her friend as darkness wrapped around her completely, sucking her back into the shadows as she thumped onto her butt first. She deliberately rised onto both of her meet, glancing around to notice she was definitely not alone. Off in the distance, not to far away, stood a familiar young man, the soft sounds of a familiar song on the piano reflecting through-out the long black space.

"Hello Viola." the dark haired man said, tears developing into the corner of his eyes, beads of sweat forming onto her head in response, she couldn't believe it, at first she thought her eyes would be deceiving her, but the ringing sound of a mellow piano in her ears notified her that she wasn't seeing things. "I never thought I'd see you again, after that... day.." he breathed, the petite girl stepping ahead to approach him, but he stepped back, "don't get close to me, even here you are hurt by me."

"How am I seeing you?" Viola requested, voice acute with the presence of this man. There was a lull for awhile, a soft breeze passing by as their clothing and hair swayed at the force of the wind, Viola's royal blue eyes tightened in dismay.

"Well, seeing as though you don't remember, or are not aware, I'll tell you this." he paused, walking around so that his back faced her, arms crossed, head hoisted. "You have two souls inside you, a piece of Acnologia, and a piece of myself. That is why it was always so hard for you to try and remember things, because our memories often were replaced with yours, to ensure that you would never find out about who you truly are.." a chuckle liberated from his mouth for a moment, as he hunched over to stop himself before peering over to look at Viola. "But, it's to late for that, isn't it? You already know, who you are." he had gone from villainous to bare, it was the way he was really, this young man, had always been so bare, so untouched from others.

"Why?" Viola blurted out, her hands stiffening into fists by her sides, "that day, why did you.. you helped them, you were there whenever something terrible happened to me.. you took my memories away, and my powers.. you took them over and over again.." she grinned, peering up at him with wicked eyes, "you're going to take them away again, huh?" she snickered, taking a step forward, the young man drifting his hands upward for her to stop, but of course she didn't "being afraid of you is useless, a part of you is in me, right? Then what's the big deal?" the small girl had approached the young man closely now, though he stood his ground, glaring down at her with his blazing crimson eyes. Suddenly, his hand drifted up to her fore-head, extorting around it hard as she flinched, holding onto his arm with her two small hands.

"Whenever I feel any emotion, I hurt everybody around me. They all say I was jealous of the big heavenly dragon that soared along the wide blue skies, but really, I loved that dragon. Though, I loved that dragon, I did terrible things to her, things I didn't want to do, things I couldn't control." he said, there was a mournful look in his hateful red eyes, Viola, trembling in both acrimony and panic. "Disappear." he growled, the raven-haired girl feeling herself be thrown.

And just like that, she awaked to reality, warm fire cackling like an old laughter to her right, the sound of the alluring piano more clearly as she noted to herself that Priscilla was the one who was playing the music. Sweat had coated her figure as she tugged the purple sweater closer to her, glancing back and forth. Priscilla found me? she wondered, her body ached, though every wound had been covered with torn pieces of cloth or clothing. "P-Priscilla?" she called out toward the blonde haired girl or woman once the song had faded to an end, she wanted to go back, she wanted to go and help the innocent people in Rose Garden, it was her duty, her task. But, the comfort of fire, and her weakened body stabbed into her head as a reminder that she was no match to rescue anybody. "We're stuck here, aren't we?" she questioned, turning away with a wistful expression.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】 Empty Re: Escaping from the Depths of Hell 【CLOSED】

Post by Sumdumguy 15th June 2014, 10:05 pm

"Yes." Priscilla stated bluntly. Now wasn't the time to try and fluff things up to make it seem better than it was, and she was sure Viola already knew the answer to her own question. Standing up from her bench, Priscilla turned to gaze down at Viola with empty eyes. The man she considered a brother... just sent both of them to what might as well have been hell. Why did she let it happen again? Why did she get attached to someone again? In all the years she's been alive, she hasn't yet learned that the only thing she can do is live and lose... "And they said that loving and have lost is better than not loving at all? What a load of bullshit..." she mumbled. As her piano sunk back into the shadows behind her, Priscilla waved her hand and a pair of arms reached out from the shadows cast by the fire and tossed some more wood into the crackling blaze to keep it going before poking around it with a stick.

"We're alone and lost, with nothing to help us. Everything here is probably bent on killing us... no one in this country will help us... everyone we knew before probably hates us now." she said in a monotone voice. It sounded like she didn't care, but deep down in the pits of her blackened heart, she did care. She cared immensely, but there was not much she could do about anything now. All she could do was watch Viola and wait for her to recover.

"But I promise you, Viola..." her sweet voice echoed throughout the cave, "...I will get you out of here, even if it kills me."

Her heart was heavy with grief. The loss of so many friends had taken what she felt would be the final toll upon her ancient heart. Right now, Priscilla stood towering over Viola as the girl laid on the ground. She had no intention of leaving here alive. These feelings... these emotions... they had caused her nothing but suffering. She had thought that she had rid herself of enough of them to tolerate living but... this had brought back old memories of loss, and now she could hardly bring herself to stand anymore.

"I promise you this..."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 15th June 2014, 11:15 pm

The plum coloured hoodie was narrow, but extensive enough that she could cloak it against her shoulders. She would shudder from the inside out as an ghostly breeze drifted through the medium sized cave, the shadows coiling around her figure like a cat clowning with it's prey. Though, she was rather afraid of fire, it's warmth and Priscilla's company was the only thing that kept her from erupting into tears. Viola brought her wounded legs close to her stomach, her face buried into her knees, arms securing themselves around them.

"We're alone and lost, with nothing to help us. Everything here is probably bent on killing us... no one in this country will help us... everyone we knew before probably hates us now." Priscilla's voice was dull-less as she finally spoke out to Viola who peered up at her with drained and sorrowful eyes. Her arms stiffened around her legs at the mer logic that everybody back in Nox Animus, probably hated them both now. She didn't want to consider that, the young girl, no, the young dragon had been detested by so many already, she didn't want her people, the people who she treated as her own blood to detest her as-well. Sometimes, I wish, I was human.. she thought, her face trembling meagerly in an intense frown.

"The creatures of this place, won't hurt us. As for the people, I am not quite certain." she lifted her royal blue pools to meet the contact of Priscilla's gaze, "We just have too.. Wait until, it at least.. get's brighter out.. then we.. then we s-should.. be okay.." her voice shook slightly as the spoke out loud toward her blonde friend. Priscilla, though she took the form of many female figures, Viola would always consider her more of a sister, even a mother in some cases. It wasn't because, the ancient vampire had found her in this dimmed and dreadful country, but that Priscilla had always, no matter when the two were together, rised up for her whenever she had been at risk.

"But I promise you, Viola..." Priscilla spoke with more strength this time, her voice as luscious as Viola's favourite donut, "...I will get you out of here, even if it kills me." she had seemed like her heart had been divided in half, a piece swiped from her clasp before she could even react. Was it truly that easy, to break anyone's heart? Some, of course, had suffered so much in this peaceful country, that they didn't know what it was like to have their heart cracked in half. The raven-haired girl shakily rised onto her feet, every movement hurt, her body felt as light as a feather, one simple breeze was enough to push her back onto the earth's surface once again. But, neglecting this fact, she neared her blonde friend, who now stood only a few inches taller than her. Her hands attained out-ward toward her as she fell into a tight hug, face covered into her chest.

"Idiot, if you die on me, who will I be able to soar the skies with." she joked, a few tears collapsing from her pools. Though Melody, could fly around with Viola, she would tire quickly, and then go back to eating to her heart's content. The dragon, genuinely felt that Priscilla was made to seat onto her dragon back, to laugh with her, to make memories. This girl, no this, woman, knew who she was, and she didn't detest her, in the slightest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 15th June 2014, 11:52 pm

"Viola..." Priscilla mumbled as she felt the younger girl's face find it's way to her chest. The hug came as a surprise to Priscilla, actually, and so for the first few seconds, she was shocked and confused. Hugs. Priscilla hadn't had one of those in a while, to the point where she almost forgot that she had to hug back. Shakily, Priscilla brought her arms up to gently hug Viola back, a few tears streaming from her own eyes now as she and Viola embraced warmly. "D-Do you really... consider me a friend...?" she asked weakly, a shadow falling over her gloomy eyes now. How long had it been since... that thing? A hundred years ago? Two hundred years ago? She couldn't remember, but if she told Viola, the girl would probably change her mind.

"It's been years since anyone's called me a friend... Literal... years..." she mumbled, her arms now falling limp by her side. She couldn't believe it anymore, that anyone would consider her more than just a passerby. Her lemony eyes stared sorrowfully at the ground as she took a slow and painful step backwards, away from Viola. She needed space, a moment to gather her thoughts.

"Is this...? No... this is..." Priscilla could be heard mumbling to herself as bitter tears dripped down her face and onto the floor. Right now, the girl was attempting to comprehend just what she was feeling. Was this what friendship felt like? To be honest, Viola and Priscilla had only done spoken three times, one of which being just before the Rose Pruning. "Yeah..." she mumbled, slowly gaining the courage to look back into Viola's eyes. She was crying too, which made a fresh stream of tears run down her rosy cheeks. Viola was... a friend. Someone to care about... Someone who cared about her in return.

"Viola..."
    she mumbled again before taking a step back towards the dragon girl and gently sweeping the feet out from under her. Catching the raven haired girl carefully, so as not to hurt her, she laid the girl back onto the ground and slowly began to lay down next to her. "Thank you... friend... You're the first one to tell me this since... since..." Priscilla didn't even know what to say anymore. The memories weren't recollecting like she wanted them too, and instead they stay floating lazily in the back of her mind where she couldn't reach them. With a choked sigh, Priscilla just stopped caring about them. All she needed was Viola now, her one true friend. In one second, the young girl's head lay on Viola's unwounded shoulder, the next there was a white house cat resting next to her head.

"I promise, no matter what..."
    said the cat with Priscilla's voice. "I'll make sure we get home so we can fly together again. I won't stop until we're home again, and I'll carry you the entire way there if I have to...!" the cat said with a determined voice, a single tear rolling down it's fuzzy cheek while it laid there with Viola. "I promise... I promise with all my heart and soul!"

Last edited by Sumdumguy on 16th June 2014, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 16th June 2014, 10:35 am

"D-Do you really... consider me a friend...?" she questioned faintly, her hands settled onto Viola's back, she was warm, just as everybody else the had came across her, for a dragon, she had always for some reason, been so cold and fragile, wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? Though, it made sense, her being locked up in a block of ice so long, weakened her body greatly. She wanted that capability back, to be able to stick up for herself, and to be able to stick up for others as-well. It was hard enough to even change into her true form, she usually chanted "please change, please change" in these cases.

"Yes.. of course.." Viola said gingerly, closing her eyes with a meager smile as the hugged the dumbfounded Priscilla. She felt, so untouched, like nobody had given her a hug since, never. Though, the raven-haired girl tightened her arms around Priscilla's back in a hope to cheer her up.

"Is this...? No... this is..." she mumbled, her hands sliding down Viola's back to hang limp by her sides, she took a step back away from Viola, the raven-haired girl peering up at her muddled and startled. The blonde haired woman seemed as though she was in a daze, mumbling things to herself with wistful eyes before they met the contact of Viola once more. "Viola..." she breathed, pursing toward the dragon and promptly picking her up. She had felt so light before, she hadn't even felt her own figure being lifted up off the of the earth and then placed back onto the ground, so that she was laying down. "Thank you... friend... You're the first one to tell me this since... since..." she couldn't speak, or so it seemed as the blonde haired woman descended onto the ground next to Viola, her figure this time, changing that to of a soft white cat.

Am I hallucinating? she wondered through her drained and tired eyes, the heat of the fire was tugging her off to sleep some more. It was after all, still night-fall, it would be a few more hours before the sun would show in the wide blue sky again. Her hand reached out to thump onto Priscilla's delicately, eyes half open as she listen to what the little cat said. It was faint for some odd reason, everything around her seemed to be growing fuzzy.

"I.. I promise too.." Viola muttered quietly, her eyes sealing shut on their own, head pressing against Priscilla's plum coloured hoodie that was still wrapped around her frail body. She had abruptly fallen asleep in this heart warming moment; mouth opened, a small string of saliva forming in the corner of her mouth as she snored tacitly.

Main Theme:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 16th June 2014, 11:57 am

Smiling, Priscilla moved so her soft cheek pressed against Viola's hand, so that the girl had something to pet when she woke up. It didn't take long for the little kitten's eyes to begin closing, and for her to slowly drift off into the land of sleep. Hopefully when she woke up the two would be okay. Luna would protect them, even when Priscilla was sleeping though, so there was nothing to worry about. For once in her life, she could fall asleep peacefully with a friend and not have to worry...

-Timeskip to Morning-

The child form of Priscilla's eyes slowly cracked open to see Viola sleeping peacefully with her torn hoodie still as a blanket. She couldn't help but smile at the sight as she sat up and looked down at her friend. "How adorable..." she mumbled to herself before yawning and pushing herself upwards. Looking at the entrance to the rocky cave, she was greeted with blinding sunlight that hurt her still waking eyes. Hand flying up to block out the sun, Priscilla grunted and looked around the cave to see it was the same way she had left it. Nothing else had been here, Priscilla figured, which made her calm down a bit more. All she had to do now was wait for Viola to wake up.

And so Priscilla begun waiting, and waiting, and waiting... About an hour passed, and Priscilla had changed from her child form to her teenage form, then to her adult form. The last time Viola had seen Priscilla in her adult form, they were on a job, and things had gotten... strange at the time. She didn't even know if Viola would recognize her when she looked like this, but she took the risk and stood at the entrance to the cave, taking watch again as she waited for the dragon girl to awake.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 16th June 2014, 10:16 pm

She languished all night with-out witnessing anybody in her dream world, or notably in the place in-between heaven and earth. As advised from before by Ritsu, she lingered in the wide dark shadows, her legs wrapped close to her chest, face buried against her knees. There were a thousand heeds passing by her, so quickly that she couldn't skip out and clasp onto one. It was as if, even though she had recollected who she was, if felt like there was more to her, but she couldn't be certain, two souls were split into her very being, causing most of her consciousness to blend with theirs. Even though I know that I'm not human, I still, don't know who I really was.. she thought, letting her legs slide onto the transparent ground, raising her hand out in front of her, just inspecting it for a moment or two. If our memories are all swapped, I at least have to find one of them, because, they have to know something about me.. All I remember.. is opening my eyes at birth to meet the gaze of two large humane eyes.. her royal blue eyes tightened meagerly into a small frown, Zenshin, must also know something now, he must know everything, he read everything, he read my existence, where I came from, who I am.. she flinched, eyes now widened as she rattled, what if, some of the things, I don't even know, are bad things, things that have been blocked out purposely, things that some don't want me to remember, to know.. her heart thumped tougher against her chest, like a drum beat, beads of sweat forming onto her fore-head.

She lastly awoke to the intense daylight that hit against her face, eyes twitching slightly before she cocked up with a velvety groan. Kneading her eyes with her palms she scanned around the area she was seated in, the fire had died down to small glowing ambers, smoke whirling up and out of the cave, her gaze following the trail of smoke before she came across a tall woman with long light blonde hair. Viola rocketed onto her feet, cringing as the pain snapped back into her body swiftly before she could react. Unnerved for a moment or two, un-certain who this woman was she hesitantly took a step forward before recalling what happened last night. Right, she thought, sweat-dropping at her idiocy for not reminiscing, she could've hurt her new abutting friend with-out realizing it was her.

"Morning." she called out toward her, standing next to her to look at the wide lifeless land, the creatures in the shadows stood out more than anything, though, ever since her voice reflected across the place, the beasts hadn't bothered them since. Just watching them with dull-less eyes Viola looked back with a distressed feeling coursing throughout her before she looked away, they're trapped here, I wish I could help them.. she thought bitterly before hoisting her head to gaze at the wide blue sky that stretched out for miles all around the world. If only I could change.. But, I'm so weak, I can't last that long in my form.. she frowned in rage, lifting her hand up to examined how it tightening up into a fist.

Main Theme:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 17th June 2014, 1:37 pm

The sounds of Viola groaning behind her notified the ancient woman that her friend had awoken, but she didn't do anymore than just smile and keep staring off into the horizon. A few seconds passed and she was joined by her friend at the entrance to the cave. "Good morning Viola." Priscilla said with her deep, harmonic voice. Patting the girl on the head gently so as not to harm her, she looked out into the horizon to look at the creatures wandering around. She couldn't help but wonder why they weren't attacking them, as was usual in Sin, but the thought was soon eradicated from her mind as she remembered her attention should be on Viola. "Sleep well?" she asked as her gaze turned down to Viola. Priscilla had hardly slept at all, as she was too busy worrying about the dragon girl's well being. Looking the girl over, she noticed that she was probably still hurt and would not be able to transform or fly properly. Or at least, that's what she thought. She didn't know how resilient these dragons were, as she had only met one dragon and it wasn't exactly a fun time.

"Are you alright to stand, by the way? If you need, I can carry you. It wouldn't bother me at all." offered Priscilla. But how would they get out of here? Which way should they be going? Priscilla had been to Sin before numerous times, yes, she's been literally all over the world in the 569 years she's been alive. The issue is that she didn't know where in Sin they were. If they could just find the border of Pergrande, then maybe she could sneak in via the shadows and hop on a boat to take them out of there... Yeah, that sounded like a plan. But how far was Pergrande from here? Too far, most likely, and so Priscilla just sighed and looked down with a weak smile at her dragon friend. At least she had Viola...
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th June 2014, 9:43 pm

"Sleep well?" the light haired woman questioned, gaze lowered down toward her as Viola's hand discarded back to her side. She noted to herself for a moment, that she didn't know Priscilla that well, in-fact she had only been on her old team, and the two had only spoken one or two times, either way she felt a connection when Priscilla arose from the shadows earlier and saved her ass from Zenshin. A modest smile developed onto the raven-haired girl's face as she peered up at the woman who stood just off to the side of her.

"Weirdly, yes, what about you?" she wavered for a moment, eyes averting back out toward the broad barren land, "you were already up before I was, did you get enough sleep?" she quizzed, her arms folded in-front of her chest, plum coloured sweater tied loosely around her neck.

"Are you alright to stand, by the way? If you need, I can carry you. It wouldn't bother me at all." she offered, Viola's royal blue hues tightened meagrely so that they were narrowed. Though nobody knew, the young dragon had an ability to communicate with animals that sparked an aura like connection through her. One of the beasts, the lead in command, felt her aura, even saw it, which was even why she was still alive, and that no frightening creatures had lashed out at Priscilla or Viola yet.

"Thanks, I'm alright, really," she hesitated, the bones in her rib cage felt fractured, and her arm still burned heatedly at the large gash, along with other bruises and scrapes on her frail body, she knew she was definitely not okay, but, neither was Priscilla. The woman looked drained, and also damaged as-well, she didn't want to burden her friend, "I actually think... I know which way to go." she mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear, bare feet kneading against the barren ground as she began to move precisely forward, beads of sweat rolling off of her bare skin.

Main Theme:
    Sumdumguy

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 11th July 2014, 11:17 pm

Priscilla frowned deeply and placed a hand on Viola's shoulder, stopping her from moving. It was clear the girl was in pain, yet she tried to move on anyways. The effort was valiant but ultimately pointless, and Priscilla didn't want to see her friend hurt herself either. It was bad enough she was in pain, there was no point in causing herself even more agony. Before Viola could realize what was happening, Priscilla swept the girl's feet out from under her and caught her in a bridal carry. Her hold was gentle but firm so the girl wouldn't fall, and she slowly walked in the direction Viola was headed just a moment ago. "You need to rest." Priscilla said plainly. "You're wounded and in pain. Just lean into me and relax and all will be well."

Priscilla hoped her words of reassurance would lull Viola into a sense of security. The girl had been through enough, and now Priscilla only wanted to make her feel safe. "You're my only real friend anymore Viola." the ancient vampire said in a very saddened tone. "I care for you more than anything right now, so please... don't push yourself. I can't bear seeing you in pain." And with that, Priscilla kept right on walking. The sounds of Priscilla's heels making contact with the rocky surface, as well as the gentle breeze were the only sounds they would hear. Priscilla knew where to go, much like Viola, but that was because she had been here before. The only way out was through Pergrande, which was full of people who absolutely despised mages. Yeah, this was going to be stressful, but they would overcome it. Through the tears and pain, they would make their way back to Fiore...

And it would be then that they found their real home.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 17th July 2014, 11:35 am

A gasp liberated from her mouth as she was abruptly removed from the parched ground into the tepid arms of Priscilla, her royal blue eyes peeping up to see a rigid expression on her friend's face.
    "You need to rest. You're wounded and in pain. Just lean into me and relax and all will be well." she would say plainly, though for some odd reason tears arranged into Viola's eyes at what her friend had said, she wasn't sure if it was because it had either touched her or she didn't want to clasp onto the concept that she was damaged.
    "You're my only real friend anymore Viola." the ancient vampire said in a very saddened tone. "I care for you more than anything right now, so please... don't push yourself. I can't bear seeing you in pain." and with that, Priscilla began to move onward in the direction Viola would've been heading as-well if her friend hadn't elected her from her feet. A few tears tumbled down her cheeks, eyes sealed shut as she would bundle her face nearest to Priscilla's chest. She needed this misery to stop, no, she wanted these tears to stop descending from her pools, the matter that the man she expressed as her brother had crushed her heart wholly by dispatching her into hell itself couldn't consent from her mind. It was mostly impossible to purge these feelings away.

An unusual aroma of smoke enrolled into her nose, her head would peer over, nose inspiring the smell before she looked down a long hill that led too a rather grand city, similar to Crocus even. Though, this one looked unfriendly, and worst of all bare. The sun had heated the city to much that all the fumes of smoke and machines had wiped out any plant or tree that may of been trying to develop. Viola inhaled rigorously, an uneasy feeling tickling her stomach.
    "A-Are... Are we really going down there?" she would question, beads of sweat making their way onto her fore-head. She knew more misery would await them down there, but, hopefully, they would gorge by it and back into the security of Fiore.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:47 pm