Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 6:52 pm

As Rin was walking over to the inn's restaurant thinking Adrien might be in there waiting for her, she suddenly bumped into someone and it was none other than the person she was looking for, Adrien. Her face lit up when she saw it was him but then she quickly looked away and made a pout face. "it's n-not like I w-was looking for you or...a-anything." She was back to her old tsundere self but was secretly super happy to see him. She just nervously twirled the ends of her bangs while avoiding eye contact with him, which was surprisingly cute of her. It was clear by her actions she had been looking for Adrien. Now Rin was even wearing her locket around her neck where it was clearly visible instead of having it tucked into her pocket like usual. She then looked up at Adrien. "hey Adrien... last night you were about to sat something before Hibiki came in, weren't you? What was it?" She stopped herself before speaking again. "its ok, you don't have to tell me, I mean... its not like i was all that curious anyways..." She had been curious and her attempts to hide it weren't very good at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 1:04 am

"Oh there you are.....I was looking for you..." Adrien said to Rin when he bumped into her blushing as he spoke the last part of his sentence. Rin's face seemed liked it had lit up when she saw it was him but then she quickly looked away and made a pout face. "It's n-not like I w-was looking for you or...a-anything." Adrien then just watched her as she just nervously twirled the ends of her bangs while avoiding eye contact with him, which he found made her look extremely cute, it was clear by her actions she had been looking for Adrien but he wasn't going to bring that up and embarrass her. He then noticed that Rin was now even wearing her locket around her neck where it was clearly visible instead of having it tucked into her pocket like usual and wondered if it was because of their confessions to each other last night.
    Adrien turned to walk back into the restaurant with Rin when she suddenly looked up at him saying "Hey Adrien... last night you were about to sat something before Hibiki came in, weren't you? What was it?" She stopped herself before speaking again which gave Adrien a moment to recall the events of the night before. "Its ok, you don't have to tell me, I mean... its not like i was all that curious anyways..." Adrien could tell that she was curious and her attempts to hide it weren't very good at all, he sighed and smiled for a second before looking extremely guilty "I was going to say I am sorry...." he explained looking genuinely upset "Sorry for not remembering or recognising you when I first saw you...and...that...well... His eyes trailed off as his face turned extremely red as he partially mumbled the next part being embarrassed that everyone around them might her him "...well...that...I love you Rin..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 3 Team10
    The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 3 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd June 2014, 7:38 am

As soon as Rin heard him say he loved her, she began to cry tears of joy as she tightly hugged Adrien. She was very happy. She looked up at him lovingly before going on her tiptoes and closing her eyes. She thought for sure he'd want to kiss her, after all, he did love her didn't he? Rin was just so happy, having been reunited with her first love, she couldn't hold back how she felt any longer. She didn't even care that there were people around to see them kiss. All she cared about was being with Adrien. In a quiet voice, she said, "please...kiss me." As she leaned in closer.

(OOC: sorry, had to put that in there, it was the perfect moment xD)

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 8:38 am

Adrien watched Rin as she suddenly began to cry and followed by her tightly hugging, she looked up at him lovingly before going on her tiptoes and closing her eyes. He felt his heart skip several beats when he looked at her like this, then in a quiet voice that made him feel weak all over, as she leaned in closer she said, "please...kiss me." After hearing this he was breathless and couldn't even stutter like he usually did when he talked, a thousand thoughts rushed through his mind but main it was the thought of 'Oh god what was a kiss again?' repeating it self over and over again in his mind about a million time it took for his body that instinctively moved on its own moving his face down to Rin's and locking lips with hers 'Oh right this is a kiss......'
    As he kissed Rin he tightly hugged her also and the feeling of time passing seemed to slow down for him making every second feel like an eternity, once there lips parted after what felt like a life time for him he smiled catching his breath and gently rested his for head on hers with theirs lips only barely a part in case they were going to kiss again. "That was my first..." he spoke thinking aloud in a breathless whisper the his voice went back to its normal volume but had a happy tone in it some thing he had not heard in it since he was six years old "So, what do you want to do about breakfast?"

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd June 2014, 9:19 am

Adrien seemed to hesitate for a minute as if he was thinking about something but their lips were soon locked. It was a sweet kiss, Adrien hugged Rin tightly back as their lips continually locked. Rin's whole body was felt with a wonderful warmth and the passage of time, seemed to go on forever. However, not much time had passed before their lips parted. She could still feel the lingering warmth from his kiss on her lips. Adrien just put his head to hers, their lips only inches away from each other, so close that they could kiss again at any moment. Adrien smiled and in a breathless whisper said, "That was my first..." and for the first time, Adrien had a happy tone in his voice, Rin had never heard him sound happy like this, not even as kids. It made Rin giggle a bit. However, she felt a bit guilty seeing as it wasn't her first. She had been kissed before, not that she had to tell Adrien that, she just hoped he wouldn't ask her. While she was thinking about this, he suddenly spoke up, making Rin jolt a bit. He asked her what she wanted to do about breakfast. Rin had to think about it before responding. "Well, I have to check out soon, so why don't we go to a restaurant in town?" She paused before speaking again. "Just let me get my stuff in my room and wake Hibiki, then I'll be right down." She smiled at sweetly before kissing Adrien on the cheek and going back upstairs to her room in the elevator.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 10:27 am

when Adrien spoke up he guessed he must have shocked her because it caused Rin jolt a bit which he felt a little guilty about having doing so. It seemed like Rin had to think about it his previous question about what she wanted to do about breakfast before responding. "Well, I have to check out soon, so why don't we go to a restaurant in town?" She paused before speaking again. "Just let me get my stuff in my room and wake Hibiki, then I'll be right down." She smiled at sweetly before kissing Adrien on the cheek causing him to blush and for his heart to skip a beat before she headed back down the hall going back upstairs to her room in the elevator.
    He stood there dazed for a few minutes before he realised he should propably go wake up Drac seeing how he wanted Adrien to go with him to the Oak Temple to hopefully find some more information about the legends around Adrien's blood line "I am sure he wouldn't mind waiting a little longer, he probably hasn't eaten breakfast ether." Adrien thought aloud as he guessed Drac's response to all of this, then as if on guess a voice came behind Adrien causing him to jolt "You're right I don't mind but I expect an extra meal at this restaurant, don't worry if it's just the two of you eating you can get me the food once you two part ways for today." Drac stood there behind Adrien in his normal bat form before shrinking and flying onto his shoulder.
    "You really like sneaking up on people, don't you?"
    "Adrien I am a shape shifting nature spirit do you think I am going to announce my self upon entry.....and on a completely unrelated topic yes it is quite enjoyable to scare you humans."
    Adrien chuckled as he shook his head before he went over to the waiting area of the lobby and waited for Rin.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 3rd June 2014, 11:12 am

Rin hurried back up to her room excitedly. She opened the door with her room key, only to find Hibiki was gone and had left a note. The note said he had already headed home, and that he'd see her back at the castle when she got home from oak town. Rin was a little surprised but not too surprised seeing as she knew how impatient he could get. Rin began to pack her stuff, tidied up the room a little before leaving and heading back downstairs in the elevator. She soon reached the lobby floor and exited the elevator and headed straight for the front desk. "hi, I'm checking out, my name is Rin Moriyama." This time it was a different person again, it was a man with tanned skin and a kind look. He nodded at her then looked down at the computer screen, pulling up Rin's reservation info. "Ah yes, Miss Rin. I hope your stay was enjoyable here." Rin just nodded in response as she handed him the room key. He smiled at her as he took the room key. "Have a good day miss." Once she had checked out, she ran over to Adrien, jumping into his arms happily. "Adrien! Shall we go?"

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 1:50 pm

Adrien sat on a chair in the waiting area of the front lobby with Drac sleeping on his shoulder as he read one of the random magazines that were left on the coffee table. When he saw Rin re-enter the front lobby he stood up and placed the magazine back on the table leaving it the way he found it, Drac woke up and shook his body in the same mannor a dog would shake the water out of it's fur before whispering to Adrien"Looks like her grey exceed isn't joining you two, so I am going to fly back to the room come back once you are done and don't forget my food." Adrien then raised an eyebrow slightly confused at what Drac just said "Wait how do you know about Hibiki?.... Adrien then gently facepalmed upon realising how Drac knew of Hibiki"Oh that's right you were watching me in my room last night like a stalker.
    "Well somebody needs to keep an eye on you demon spawn." and with that Drac flew off out the window.
    Adrien was suddenly greeted by Rin who ran over to him, jumping into his arms happily "Adrien! Shall we go?" Adrien had caught her after she jumped into his arms and had to a complete three hundred and sixty degree spin to get of her momentum, he couldn't but help to smile when she jumped into his arms "Sure so do you have a certain restaurant you saw in town you wanted to go to or were you just going to pick one at random as we walked?

Missions Completed:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:47 pm