Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 11:13 am

Rin remained silent for awhile after Adrien had asked her what she wanted to know about him, Adrien just poured his cup of coffee not touching the cream or the sugar and took a sip just as Rin confirmed what he was thinking "I...don't know..." Then the waiter who had taken their orders waiter came back again after Rin had confirmed Adrien's thoughts carrying trays with their food on it. He carefully set each dish down in front of them before leaving with a kind smile. Rin quietly began to eat her food, and ended up not asking him any questions at all, he sighed before placing the coffee cup down beside his plate off before he began to eat quietly taking small bites of his food with each one slowly getting bigger. The silence had settled over them again but this time it didn't feel awkward to Adrien so it didn't eat away at him which he was thankful for, then Rin suddenly smiled which he hadn't seen since they did the job to find the puppy in the Spooky Forest which also reminded him of what Hibiki told him "It seems Rinny's heart has become partially unlocked, but it only happened after she met you. Do you understand what that means? She smiled for the first time in months because of you! Even though he was thinking this his grin grew winder for a spilt second when he saw her smile "So is it good?" he asked the obviously trying to make small talk between them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 2 Team10
    The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 2 Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 11:46 am

Rin continued to enjoy her dinner. It was all so good. She was brought back to reality when Adrien spoke up, asking her if the food was good. Rin was red in the face once more. She simply and silently nodded in response to his inquiry then went back to eating. She started to eat her food more slowly. It was a good half hour before they finished their food and Rin got up "I'm going to go, pay, I'll be right back." With that said she went up to the counter to pay for their food. When she got up there and reached in her pocket to take out the money, she found her pockets were empty, she didn't even have her room key. "Ah! My money and room key are gone!" Rin didn't realize that when she rushed out of her room, she'd left her money as well as her room key card on the table. She had no clue what to do. She'd have to go to the front desk and ask for a new room key. So without thinking Rin rushed over to the front desk out in the lobby. This time, a stern looking man was behind the desk. "hi, listen, I left my room key in my room and I can't get in, so could you at all possibly give me a new one?" The man just looked at Rin then cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Miss, but this inn requires proof in order to issue a new room key. Without proof, we can't give you another one." Rin was in utter shock, she didn't know what to do now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 12:12 pm

Rin simply and silently nodded in response to his inquiry then went back to eating as did he. Adrien noticed she started to eat her food more slowly, he began to wonder if she why she suddenly had lost her appetite but decided not to speak up about it. It was a good half hour before they finished their food and Rin got up from her set and told him "I'm going to go, pay, I'll be right back." he was about to state he would pay for his own food but Rin left with that said and she went up to the counter to pay for their food. Adrien sighed and began to drink his coffee again when less then a minute later he herd Rin exclaim "Ah! My money and room key are gone!" He watched Rin leave the restaurant and sighed, finished his coffee and left a tip on the table before going to pay for their food.
    Upon leaving the restaurant after paying for their food he found Rin inquiring about her room key to the staff at the front registration desk in the main lobby, this time of the lady who was there ealier there was a stern looking man was behind the desk. "hi, listen, I left my room key in my room and I can't get in, so could you at all possibly give me a new one?" The man just looked at Rin then cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Miss, but this inn requires proof in order to issue a new room key. Without proof, we can't give you another one."
    Adrien could see Rin was in utter shock and that she didn't know what to do, Adrien walked over to Rin and placed his hand gently on her shoulder before giving the man a glare that could have caused mass murder if looks could kill before leading Rin away from the front desk "You can stay in my room tonight. I don't usually sleep for long and I never was a fan of motel beds..."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 12:31 pm

Rin didn't know what to do now. She was at a complete loss. Then Adrien came over, gently put his hand on Rin's shoulder and led her away from the front desk. "You can stay in my room tonight. I don't usually sleep for long and I never was a fan of motel beds..." Rin inadvertently moved away from Adrien when he said that. Her heart was about ready to leap out of her throat and her face was now crimson red. he couldn't believe what he had just said nor could she find the words to answer him. 'How? How did this happen? Should I take him up on his offer, I mean, I can't get back in my room and I have no idea where Hibiki is at either. So...' After thinking it over in her head, Rin put her head down and nodded slowly in response. She couldn't believe she was going to be staying in a guy's room. She was even more nervous than before now. Without saying a word, she let Adrien lead the way to his room.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 12:55 pm

Once she nodded in agreement Adrien guided Rin to the elevator and took his hand off her shoulder, they took the elevator to the third highest floor, it was a short walk to his room from the elevator. When they arrived he pulled out the room key from his blazer pocket and held the open for Rin to enter first. The scent of the herbs he burned earlier had already cleared out, the only scent that could be smelt if you had a nose as strong as a dog's would be the scent of the small potted blooming Adria Bellflower out on the balcony which the petals had turned from a pink to more of a violet color under the light of the full moon and star.
    Once Rin had entered he placed the room key and wallet on the night stand where he found a note from Drac saying he had gone hunting and would be back around four in the morning, hung his blazer and tie next to his hoodie on the coat hangers before walking over to his rucksack "Do you want to barrow a t-shirt to use as pyjamas, or if you want me too I can go buy you a pair of uni-sex pyjamas at the 24 hour shop a few blocks away." he told her standing up now holding a two tooth-brush and tooth-paste along with a small containers of what looked like pills.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 2:49 pm

Rin went in the room first when Adrien opened the door for her. He followed shortly there after. Rin just looked around the room. Trying to avoid talking with Adrien. Her heart was pounding and ready to leap out of her throat at any moment. She decided to take a breather on the balcony but before she could, she heard Adrien speak up from behind her. "Do you want to barrow a t-shirt to use as pajamas, or if you want me too I can go buy you a pair of uni-sex pajamas at the 24 hour shop a few blocks away." The thought of wearing a t shirt as pajamas was just way too embarrassing so she quickly and in a rather loud voice responded, "u-uni-sex p-pajamas please!" There's no way could wear just a shirt to bed, especially around a guy no less. After Adrien had left the room, Rin decided that maybe it would be best for her to take a shower to relax. So she went into the bathroom. When she was in there, it was fully equipped with a shower with a separate bath tub. There was also complimentary shampoo, a body soap bar as well as some wash rags for washing your body with. Rin ran the water in the shower to find it was already warm for some strange reason. So she let her long ebony hair down, undressed and stepped into the shower and let the droplets of warm water fall over her body, cleansing her skin. She began by washing her long hair, lathering it thoroughly before rinsing the shampoo out. Next, she took a wash rag and the bar soap. She washed her body thoroughly, humming to herself but loud enough, that anyone outside the bathroom could hear her wonderful voice. Once she was all done, she wrapped her hair and body in the towels that were hanging on the rack in the bathroom and went out to grab her clothes.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 3:46 pm

Adrien nodded after Rin told him she wanted him to go buy a pair of unisex pyjamas from the local shop around the block, he didn't mind it was only 10 minute walk from the Inn and at his normal walking pace he could probably get to it within five minutes and so he left after grabbing his wallet and door key since the doors locked themselves. It was a pleasantly warm night which explained the reason there was no chill when they entered his room that had the balcony, but it was also odd for it to be this warm when it was a clear sky, he shrugged off the thought and continued walking.
    When Adrien arrived at the store he quickly got the pair of cheap unisex flannel pyjamas that had a light blue and white stripes running vertically down them and an embroidery of a pink rabbit on it holding a banner that said Oak Town on the chest where the chest pocket would usually be, there was only one size left so he didn't know if would fit Rin but he didn't really have a choice so he bought them and headed back. On the way back he realised that the town's sencery was very close to that of the modern city's in Seven....it made him feel home sick, but that feeling quickly left his body when it triggered memories he wished he could forget, but the fact that he was feeling an emotion surprised him then he realised he had been feeling them all day and only around Rin for that matter, he was trying to remember the name of the emotion but it kept slipping his mind but this came as no shock he had been repressing his emotions to the point where he wouldn't have them for so long he had forgotten the names of them. this trail of though distracted him so much that he walked into the door of the Inn from not paying full attention of where he was going. As usual he pushed these thoughts and question to the back of his mind, then cleared and clamed his mind as he approached his room the last thing he wanted was for Rin to think he was crazy or to worry about his mental state for thinking these things. He then entered the room and was caught completely off guard when he found Rin soaking wet in nothing but towel coming from the bathroom. An awkward silence developed between them, Adrien felt something that was like a warm liquid appear his upper lip when he saw Rin but decided to ignore it, he walked over to the bed, placed the pyjamas on the bed before walking out of the room again. Once he was out of the room he checked what he felt on his upper lift and found he had gotten a nose bleed 'Since when do I get nose bleeds?.....I have complete control over my blood for pete sake....."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 4:09 pm

When Rin stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Adrien had just walked in. But as if he hadn't noticed her, he set a pair of flannel pajamas down on the bed and walked back out of the room. At that instant, Rin's whole face was now bright red and she slumped to the floor holding her chest. "he... he saw me... and in nothing but a towel..." Rin wanted to scream but she knew it would cause an uproar if she did, so she just screamed out mentally in her head. Once that was done, she got up, walked over to the bed and picked up the pajamas that we lying down on it. She quickly put them on. However, when put them on, she noticed they were way too big for her, the pants wouldn't even stay up on her waist, they kept falling off. She thought. 'What the hell was he thinking getting me these giant things anyways?!' Even the shirt was huge on Rin, it reached just above her knees so she didn't have to worry about her underwear showing but it was still embarrassing as hell. She went over to the door and looked out the peep hole to see Adrien standing with his back to the door. Rin then spoke in a quiet voice that was still loud enough to be heard through the door. "I-it's ok...to come in...now..."

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 4:31 pm

Adrien had just fished getting of his nose bleed by moulding the blood from his nose back into his body through one of his scars that he opened which quickly healed up, he then heard Rin speak in a quiet voice that was still loud enough to be heard through the door. "I-it's ok...to come in...now..." Adrien took a deep breath to calm himself, he couldn't tell if he was excited, nervous or something else entirely all he knew that his heart was racing as if he had just ran a forty mile marathon five times "Okay...I am coming in...." Adrien then entered the room again and saw Rin in the pyjamas which he saw they were way to big for her, upon seeing her he got another nose bleed. He quickly wiped it on his arm from there it flowed into his scars, Adrien couldn't think of what to say he was dumb founded "You look good...." as he spoke his eyes trailed off to look outside now knowing if he looked at Rin again in this attire until he got used to it he assumed he was going to keep getting a nose bleed.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 6:03 pm

Adrien enters the room and looks red in the face and when he lays his eyes on Rin in the over sized pajamas, she notices traces of blood running down from his nose before he quickly wipes it away with his sleeve. However, blood's next statement catches Rin off guard. "You look good...." Rin blushes before smiling at him very cutely. It was the first time Adrien had ever complimented her and it made Rin quite happy for some reason. It brought Rin back to her earlier thoughts, why would she possibly feeling this way about Adrien. She hadn't even known him for very long but she was still feeling this way. It was a very familiar feeling she'd felt once before, but she couldn't remember where she'd felt it before. Just then, memories of a certain childhood friend. When she thought of those times, it clicked. She finally figured out where she'd felt this way before. But it couldn't possibly be, there was no way Adrien was 'that' person. However, she knew one thing for sure now... and that was, she had feelings for Adrien but she could never bring herself to tell him. She was afraid it might ruin their friendship and she'd loose him. That was something Rin couldn't bear to have happen. Before Rin knew it, tears were streaming down her cheeks and she had no idea why.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 6:33 pm

Adrien blushed when Rin blushed and smiled at him cutely and felt his heart skipp a few beats, he wasn't able to label this reoccurring feeling that kept surfacing when he was with her. He returned the smile she was giving him but when she suddenly began to start crying it caught Adrien off guard he didn't what to do. He was suddenly pushed forward form behind into Rin and instinctively hugged Rin gently comforting her, he didn't know why he hugged her but his body just seemed to move on it's own. He then saw a black monkey with golden eyes walk silently onto the balcony he then understood who had pushed him. Drac gave Adiren the sign language for 'Don't forget four am.' before turning into his small bat form and took oh into the night sky. Adiren smile for a brief second before his face went back to being concerned for Rin's well being "Rin are you okay?" he asked not even trying not to sound concerned about her.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 9:40 pm

Suddenly, Adrien hugged Rin, it really surprised her but she hugged him back regardless. "Rin are you okay?" was the only thing he asked the teary eyed girl. Rin just shook her head as she continued to shed tears in Adrien's arms. "I...don't even know why I'm crying..." Rin looked shocked at her own tears. She continued. "...When I thought how I could loose you if I told you how I fel-." Rin stopped herself right there, for she just realized what she had said, she quickly pushed Adrien away and turned around. "please forget everything I just said, I... wasn't thinking!" Rin's voice was trembling as she spoke her body was shaking. She couldn't believe she actually said it, what the hell was she thinking, doing something like that? 'Oh no, I let my feelings slip... what do I do now?' Rin just couldn't bare to face him now. Would Adrien out right hate her or would something completely unexpected happen?

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 7:49 am

Even though he was pushed away he placed both of his hands on her shoulder and gave her a stern look before hugging her a second time "Rin....you will never loose me...." he grip on her got slightly tighter as he spoke to her "Even if I ever get sent into hell itself I will endure all it throws at me and climb out to be with you......." he pushed Rin back a little bit so he could look her in the eye "So stand by me...and I will stand by you...to the end of days....I won't leave your side if you don't leave mine..." he then wiped the tears off Rin's cheeks and gave his friendly smirk "and if I ever make you cry I will make you smile ten times over..........all of these thing I promise on my life."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 10:08 am

When Adrien had hugged Rin once more, she couldn't help return his hug. After he had said such strong words to her, she just had to ask. However, Rin had another familiar feeling rush over her when Adrien looked sternly at her, it reminded Rin of 'that' person once more. She couldn't figure out all this time, why she felt this way about him. But it had finally clicked. There was only one person who made her feel this way before. AS she was about to ask Adrien, his strong words reverberated through her mind and now she was left wondering why he had said those things to her. She had to know. "Why?" Her voice was trembling. "why would you say those things to me? We're only teammates, why do you care if I'm hurting so much?" Tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she talked. "Why does my heart have to become so confused around you? Why?! I don't understand it at all! It's unfair! Why am I the only one who feels this way?!" She looked up at Adrien with her vision blurred by tears and asked him straight out, "Adrien, how do you feel about me really?" She then looked down. "I need to know, be honest with me, please..."

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 10:36 am

"Why?" When Rin spoke Adrien could hear her voice was trembling and each time she spoke his heart skipped a beat. "why would you say those things to me? We're only teammates, why do you care if I'm hurting so much?" Tears continued to stream down her cheeks as she talked and Adrien continued to wipe them from her face. "Why does my heart have to become so confused around you? Why?! I don't understand it at all! It's unfair! Why am I the only one who feels this way?!" She looked up at Adrien with her eyes watery full of tears and asked him "Adrien, how do you feel about me really?" She then looked down. "I need to know, be honest with me, please..."
    Adrien sighed as he smiled before he gently rested his forehead against Rin's "I haven't felt anything in a very long time." he began to explain speaking in a soft tone "I repressed all emotions I had to the point where they no longer existed and that I can no longer recognise which each one feels like and what each one is called....that was until I joined Sabertooth....and met you....Whenever I am with you now, when I see you or hear your voice my heart skips a beat and when your crying it pains me to see the tears run down your face. When you smile it somehow makes me feel warm all over.....so you ask me how I feel about you....well to put it simply I think what I am feeling is an emotion and I cant remember what it is called but what I can tell you is that I feel that I can't live without you."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 11:13 am

Rin just hugged Adrien tightly and instead of tears of sadness, now they were tears of joy. Rin hadn't felt happy in the longest time, finally, her heart had become unlocked. Hearing Adrien's word had struck a cord with Rin's memories of her childhood. She finally understood the reason she felt so strongly for Adrien. How could she forget it? Then again, it was so long ago, it was easy for her to forget. She looked up into Adrien's eyes. She had to confirm it, she just had to know if he truly was 'that' person or not. "Hey Adrien, a long time ago, when I was a little girl, I had a friend. I don't remember his name or face but do you have any memories of stormy island and a girl with long blonde hair and azure blue eyes? Please tell me" She looked at him desperately and with a glimmer of hope in her eyes. If she was right, she would have finally found her childhood friend as well as her first love. She just had to find out.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 12:37 pm

"Hey Adrien, a long time ago, when I was a little girl, I had a friend. I don't remember his name or face but do you have any memories of stormy island and a girl with long blonde hair and azure blue eyes? Please tell me" Rin asked Adrien and looked at him so desperately and with a glimmer of hope in her eyes it made his heart stop all together. He took a breath before his heart kicked back into action and looked Rin the eyes his own looking sorrowful that he couldn't give her a definite answer as he answered her telling her what he remembered "I tend not to try and remember my childhood......but I do remember passing through an island cloaked in storms and having to stay there for a year....a person but I cannot remember any details of them but I am pretty sure it was a girl.....sorry....." Adrien thought for a moment "Why do you ask?"

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 1:48 pm

Rin hung her head when Adrien said he couldn't remember her but she still had hope when he said remembered the island and that he had lived there for a year. Rin now knew for sure that Adrien was indeed her childhood. While she was thinking, Adrien spoke up. "Why do you ask?" Rin wanted him to remember her so much, that was when she remembered the locket her childhood friend had given her before he left. She always kept it on her, it was Rin's treasure. Inside the small locket was a picture of Rin and her childhood friend. She fished it out of blazer pocket and showed it to Adrien. "The reason I ask... is because the person I'm searching for is my childhood friend and... my first love. He was the only friend I had growing up on the island of storms." Before continuing, she put the small locket in Adrien's hands. "This locket was a gift that friend gave to me before leaving the island. It's my most treasured possession." She closed her eyes and smiled softly. "Inside that locket is a picture of my childhood friend and myself... open it up." She urged him to open the locket. If he could remember who she was, Rin would most likely be overcome with joy.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 2:56 pm

Rin fished out a locket from her pocket and showed it to Adrien, he instantly thought it looked familiar. "The reason I ask... is because the person I'm searching for is my childhood friend and... my first love. He was the only friend I had growing up on the island of storms." Before continuing, she put the small locket in Adrien's hands, he blushed as she touched his hands. "This locket was a gift that friend gave to me before leaving the island. It's my most treasured possession." She closed her eyes and smiled softly, Adrien felt his heart skip a beat when she did. "Inside that locket is a picture of my childhood friend and myself... open it up." Rin urged him to open the locket, Adrien ran his hand over the locket and opened it to see a picture of himself with a face of no emotion and his hair flattened covering over his eye as if he had just stood through a rain storm standing next to a girl with long blonde hair and azure blue eyes who was hugging his arm and giving a playful smile to the camera. Suddenly a wave of memories he didn't recognise began to surface in his mind and brought tears to his eyes but they didn't roll down his face "This is was hers.....Fiona's.....and mother's.....then I gave it to someone a long time ago....it was you?"

locket:

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 3:11 pm

Rin saw tears come to Adrien's eyes but those tears did not roll down his face. "This is was hers.....Fiona's.....and mother's.....then I gave it to someone a long time ago....it was you?" Rin gently took the locket back from Adrien and hugged it. Then she just nodded. "I finally found you, after all these years... now I can finally tell you how I've felt about you for so long." She hugged Adrien with tears of joy in her eyes. "I love you...Adrien... I have since we were kids and I never stopped having feelings for you." Rin was so overjoyed, she'd finally met her first love once more and what's more they were in the same guild, and even on the same team. Just then, Hibiki came flying in through the balcony of Adrien's room. "Rinny!! You're ok!" The grey exceed flew in between the two of them, and hugged Rin while crying. "I'd been searching everywhere for you, I was so worried when you weren't at the room when I returned" Rin just hugged her friend back, and petted him. "Its ok Hibiki, I'm fine...in fact..." She looked over to Adrien before speaking again. "I found my first love." Hibiki then looked over to Adrien with a look of surprise. "So this is that guy from the picture in that old locket, huh?" Hibiki just eyed Adrien up and down while giving him a look that said 'don't forget what I told you'.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 3:39 pm

Rin gently took the locket back from Adrien and hugged it, he then wiped the tears from his eyes. Then Adrien watched Rin as she just nodded to answer his question. "I finally found you, after all these years... now I can finally tell you how I've felt about you for so long." She hugged Adrien with tears of joy in her eyes. "I love you...Adrien... I have since we were kids and I never stopped having feelings for you." Adrien blushed to the point his face was actually red and hugged Rin tightly he didn't want to let go of her, he was about to respond to what she just said when Hibiki flew into his room.
    "Rinny!! You're ok!" The grey exceed flew in between the two of them, and hugged Rin while crying. "I'd been searching everywhere for you, I was so worried when you weren't at the room when I returned" He watched Rin hug and pet Hibiki "Its ok Hibiki, I'm fine...in fact..." She then looked over at him before speaking again. "I found my first love." Hibiki then looked over to him surprised. "So this is that guy from the picture in that old locket, huh?" Hibiki just eyed Adrien up and down while giving him a look that said 'don't forget what I told you'. Adrien smiled softly while looking at Rin still blushing before moving in and resting his forehead against her but leaving enough room between them so Hibiki wouldn't get squished and have enough room to fly out if he so desired "We found each other without even knowing it...." he told her as a single thought ran through his mind as he realised something that changed him forever which he didn't realise he spoke aloud"So that's what I have been feeling for so long now....love....I am in love.....heh...it's been so long I'd forgotten what it feels like to be loved and to love someone."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 4:18 pm

Adrien put his forehead against her's and spoke "So that's what I have been feeling for so long now....love....I am in love.....heh...it's been so long I'd forgotten what it feels like to be loved and to love someone." Rin just smiled, she couldn't be happier. Hibiki just flew out from between the two of them. When he saw Rin so happy for the first time, he couldn't help but smile. Then a thought dawned on him. "Hey Rinny, why are you here of all places? Why aren't you back at the room?" At Hibiki's question, Rin took her forehead away from Adrien's and turned to face the grey exceed. "Well, I left my money and room key in the room when I left for dinner because I was in hurry. And they said they couldn't issue me a new room key without proof. So..." She explained the rest of the situation to Hibiki and he listened carefully. Once Rin had finished explaining to Hibiki, he just let out a sigh. "C'mon Rinny, the balcony doors are open so we can get back into the room that way." Rin looked to Adrien and then back at Hibiki. 'I guess I should go back to my own room but still....' Rin was being hesitant about returning to her room but decided in the end it was best if she did, for now at least. She grabbed her clothes and walked over to Adrien and hugged him. "I'm going back to my room for the night, but I would like it if I could see you in the morning for breakfast before I leave to go home, would that be okay?"

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 4:55 pm

"I'm going back to my room for the night, but I would like it if I could see you in the morning for breakfast before I leave to go home, would that be okay?"
    Adrien felt a little sad that Rin decided to go back to her own room, nodded to her smiled understandingly "Sure I would like that....sweet dreams Rin." Once Rin and Hibiki left it was a few minutes until the silence was lifted "So you done flirting with the tsundere demon for the night lover boy?" Drac appeared behind him as if he had been standing there the whole time Adrien sighed as he checked the time it was just coming up to midnight "What ever you wanted to talk about must be pretty important not to keep the to time you scheduled for us to talk about it."
    "Yes it is....I found out about why you were producing lightning on that last mission and looked like...well you know..."
    "Okay so what did you find out?"
    "You carry the blood of a Lightning Demon Adrien...."
    Adrien fell silent at these words and sat on his bed.....he didn't sleep that night.....

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 5:26 pm

Hibiki flew Rin in through the balcony and let her down on the floor inside the room. Once inside, Rin just plopped down on the bed and didn't even bother to change out of the flannel pajama shirt. Suddenly a wave of exhaustion came over her. She cried so much today, it had been awhile since Rin had cried like that, not since the time she was abandoned. Rin held up the locket that was now strung around her neck, opened it and stared at the picture inside. She smiled at it, remembering how happy she was during those days. Eventually she drifted off to sleep with the locket in her hands, hugging it to her chest. Morning came the next day. it was about 9 o'clock a.m. and the sun was shinning brightly through the balcony curtains and hit Rin's face, waking her up. Rin's eyes slowly opened as she sat up in bed and stretched her arms out to the ceiling. She quickly got up and headed into the bathroom. In the bathroom, she took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, dried her hair, got dressed and headed for the lobby to meet Adrien. This time though, Rin didn't forget her room key and money. Rin had a skip in her step for she was looking forward to seeing him again. Hibiki was still asleep in the room

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 2nd June 2014, 5:54 pm

Adrien got up from his bed at a quarter to nine, it had taken half the night for Drac to explain all that he found out and the other half for it to shrink in. He refused to believe it as he got up to take a cold shower to bring all of his mind onto the present he could worry about what Drac had told him later, once showered he brushed his teeth and got dressed in his usual attire but swapped out his blazer for a hoodie and checked himself over in the mirror. There were no bags underneath his eyes he had stayed up longer then all night before as a child so his body was used to it, he left the room with Drac sleeping handing from the light on the ceiling and a note for him. He arrived at the Inn's restaurant at ten minutes past nine and instantly started to look for Rin, it took a few minutes for him to find her as it turned out he had arrived before her and bumped into Rin as he exited the restaurant to see if she was waiting for him in the main lobby "Oh there you are.....I was looking for you..." he blushed as he spoke the last part of his sentence.

Missions Completed:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:29 pm