Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun]

X-kun
    X-kun

VIP- Guild Master- God Slayer- Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun] Empty Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun]

Post by X-kun 14th June 2014, 8:24 pm

Due to many events that had happened the previous day, X had decided to go into solitude to rethink his actions. He sat in the cold tundra-like environment of Snowfall Island, pondering his actions taken. The sun was setting, the ocean tides moving along, swaying. This was a perfect scenery, but X's gloominess demolished everything beautiful about the view. His eyes were crazed, like a mad dog's, though he seemed about ten-folds more wild. There was no other animal, no other human; at least, that's what the cryophoenix's instincts told him. In despair, the project had built a fire, the one thing he normally wouldn't have done. Once again, a flashback moment appeared in his mind.

Yesterday, upon creating his guild, Transcendent Wings, X had received a newcomer! "Wow! On the first day, too. What luck!" But that person was a Rune Knight. X, thinking people already knew of his establishment of a dark guild, had told the Rune Knight everything. The guy had no idea what he had in store waiting for him. The moment he ran away, X sensed urgency within him, stopping him with a wall of ice. "What's the rush?" The knight snickered and replied to X, answering his questions. "You see, I'm a knight under the Magic Council. I'm here to gather information. Though I am weaker than the higher ups, I shouldn't have a problem dealing with you, you little underling." A few more snickers came from the knight. At that moment, various emotions came from the cryophoenix. Anger, frustration, despair; all these negative emotions boggled X's ability to think straight. His eyes grew dark and cold, the room dropping to negative ten degrees Celsius. X looked up at the man, smiled and spoke. "Au revoir, monsieur!" You'd hear a scream and you'd see blood splattered everywhere.

Thinking back, X saw that there had been many other approaches to the situation. He could've locked the guy up, maybe do a little torture. He didn't have to kill him. Due to his despair, X's senses, even as a slayer, had been dulled. For he knew not of the other being on this island besides him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun] Empty Re: Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun]

Post by Nykyrian 15th June 2014, 8:30 am

Her breath fogged as she panted hard; It was cold, but that didn't bother her even one bit, she even liked this feeling. It had been a month since she met Galadriux atop a peak, high up in the Phoenix Mountains. Saranade had traveled here in her own time to feel more in her own element. She needed to practice none the less. Train with her new magic.
    To make it feel more upbeat and official, she used her Armor Manipulation to form a tight white suit over her body. It was long sleeved, and formed over her already existent clothes; yet you saw no other indention's.
    Her hair was let loose, falling around her shoulders elegantly.

"Shit.." She said as she was having problems with her spells. She couldn't get them at the range she wanted, and was running out or Magical Energy. Perhaps it was time to rest...Saranade fell to the snow covered ground and laid there, staring up at the sky. She had spent the whole day here and had not achieved anything really. The sun was beginning to set and she had never felt more like a failure.

With a heavy sigh she heaved her body up and begun to walk around the island. Trying to remember where she anchored her boat... However, she couldn't seem to find it.. Instead, she walked up on a man that sat there on the shore. Sara raised her eyebrow and walked up to him and placed her hands on her cocked hip, accenting her long legs. " Who are you?" She asked rather blunt.
    She didn't expect to see anyone else here, and why had she not sensed, or smelled him before. Looking him over, she figured he must have been a Ice magic user, as she couldn't get any real scents from him other than the smell of ice and snow. Weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun] Empty Re: Meeting of the Ice Slayers [Private: Saranade/X-kun]

Post by X-kun 15th June 2014, 2:43 pm

X's senses were dulled, that he knew. But what he didn't know was how weakened they were. He had sat on his stupid bum for quite to long, when he stood up, his couldn't feel his legs. A deep sigh came from the project. He shook his legs around, an attempt to get blood flow circulating into his legs correctly. After more time of solitude and talking to himself, X stripped. Though some may think he was weird, it was due to X being unable to handle temperatures of 60 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. At that point, that's a fever for the poor guy. Sweat poured from his face. Then a voice arose, clearly speaking to him. His hanged head rose, seeing a woman of beauty that made others pale in comparison.

The beauty had asked X who he was, though X had no reply. "Ah...ehhh, I-i." was all he could muster. Darn, she must've thought he was an idiot by this 'introduction' of his. Being an immortal, X saw many things come and go within the world. He had lived 1,743 human years of life, this year being is 1,744th. Though being immortal had it's advantages, the instructions manual did not come with "pick up chicks". For as long as X could remember, he had no chance at talking to the female type. His longest conversation was to his sister and even those conversations had lasted about ten minutes at max. Gathering his courage, he decided that he had to learn now or never. "Bonjour, mademoiselle. You can call me...X, at your service." he announced with a flirty tone. Maybe, just maybe, he could finally change the 1,743 years of his curse.

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 15th June 2014, 8:28 pm

Her eyes grew wide and her face flushed as she realized he was nearly naked. She wanted to take back her question and walk away but it was already too late. His body was toned and rather tough like, the cold accenting every muscle he had. She stepped back a bit as he stuttered. Just what did she walk right up to?
    Sara furrowed her brows, At her service?? She just shook it away from her mind. X.. Interesting; a nickname for something?

Also, what was with his greeting.. was he foreign? She just looked away then glanced back, "Hi..." She said before crossing her arms underneath her chest. " What are you doing here... and half naked at that..?" Once again a blunt question that she really had not right to ask, as she was rather a nosy little one.
    This man was interesting an peculiar, so she couldn't help it.

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 15th June 2014, 9:18 pm

" What are you doing here... and half naked at that..?"

Though the lady had returned the greeting, replying with a hi, X had no idea that the question would pop up. What was he doing here? The moment he had looked into her eyes, staring at the lady, X forgot what he was doing or why he was here in the first place. The moment she asked her question, X's face flustered bright red, blooding flowing into it almost instantly. In the next second, X was put his clothes back on, his uniform correctly done. "I was simply...training." That was the only reply X could give. Whether or not she believed it, was up to the lady. "I've given you my name, along with my reason here. Now, care to tell me what a beautiful girl like you is doing out here all alone?"

As X said this, he motioned for her to take a seat on another lump of compressed and compacted snow. He honestly did wonder for her intentions to be out here, on this island of constant snow. Though what he truly wanted was her name.

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 16th June 2014, 12:12 pm

She glanced off into the sun set, which was nearly at its complete moment. With a sigh, Saranade waved her hand across the mound of snow he sat next to. It turned hard and formed a rounder shape, Sara sat down on the hard Ice chair.
    Saranade crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap, " Training...." it was the same answer he had given her, but her's was the truth, could she believe he was being truthful? Sara just looked away, she knew what he wanted, and could she give it to him.
    " Sara, my name is Saranade. "

Attempting to relax she pulled her hair over her shoulder and began to play with it, braiding a few long strands. Before she knew it she had a full braided part off of her hair, " So what kind of training?" She asked. Sara was certainly curious about his magic. More about where he got it and what he could do.

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 16th June 2014, 1:42 pm

What the stranger had done had amazed X, stunning him to the core. Firstly, she stared at the lump of snow that X had prepared, just in case a situation like the current one had happened. She waved her hand over it and it seemed to mold itself into a throne of ice, fitting for a beauty such at her. X decided to start a conversation randomly, but she started to talk once again." Sara, my name is Saranade." And again, X had thought that what a lovely name for a lovely angel. Though, one thing truly intrigued X. Despite the fact that Saranade looked quite like a model on the outside, she seemed to be constantly emitting this dark outburst of aura. What ever could it be?

Now X pushed the thought out of his mind, then he decided that it was the perfect time to ask a few questions, get something going here. "So what kind of training?" came from her while X was thinking of what to say. Okay, so she might've been onto his little lie now. What would he respond with? "I was simply practicing my arts." he stated, while the ice behind him started to whip up like crazy, with a mind of their own, they created massive ice sculptures. "As you can see, I'm an ice mage...and I believe you are one too."

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 16th June 2014, 2:06 pm

She hit right on the money, so he was an Ice wizard, but he didn't look like a Ice make mage... She wanted to learn more, perhaps he obtained his power from the same place she did.
    " I see..." she pondered for a moment on how to say this, " Where did you learn your magic?" Not many mages didn't have a mentor, most were taught from some place or someone.

She admired the statues his magic had created, though she wasn't entirely sure what all of them were. The last light of the sun went down and a frozen chill creeped up on them, but she still sat there, immune to it, as her heart was practically already frozen, but you could still see her warm breath fogging up as she breathed.

Sara stood up, " Well i guess we better make ourselves at home, or help me find my boat so i can leave." She said as she felt her armor being pulled off of her.
    The white fabric seemed to nearly disappear as it revealed her black pants, combat boots and white long-sleeved shirt. She didn't feel like wearing her normal uniform underneath. So she chose something that clung to her more.

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 17th June 2014, 9:55 pm

X was pleased that he'd seemed to catch Saranade's attention. He created more sculptures without moving a muscle. After a few minutes of work, he had looked back, whistling as he enjoyed his fine work. During that time, Ms. Saranade had thought and thought, finally asking a question for X to answer. "Where did you learn your magic?" How would he answer this question? Revealing the fact of how he earned his magic would give him away. If he spoke, then there's no doubt that this fine lady would connect the dots...of his past. Sweat was pouring from his head, dripping with intense temperatures. Taking a long, ravishing sigh, X spoke the truth. "I learned my magic from...an old friend." Though pain had entered X's heart for deceiving Saranade, he had a strong resolution, a belief. That belief was that he hadn't lied to her, for he'd just hadn't told her the whole truth. It wasn't a sin, was it?

Wondering at how Saranade would take of the answer, she simply stood up and replied with "Well, I guess we better make ourselves at home, or help me find my boat so i can leave." The demon-spawn clearly didn't want the woman to leave yet, they'd only just met! X decided to make a castle out of ice, something like those in the fairy tales. The problem lied in his abilities. X's imagination only went as far as creating animals, maybe household objects. To create a whole building, that was something spectacular. He gave a little smile towards Sarande, then formed an igloo, though slightly bigger than average. "How's an igloo sound?" After a moment of silence, X was taken back. "W-wait just a second! You don't seem to be affected by this cold?" How strange...what was up with that?

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 18th June 2014, 11:27 am

Feeling much more comfortable she pulled all her hair over her shoulder and braided it. It was long and reached her lower nape in her back. Sara watched as he seemed to try and form something from Ice. Perhaps he was just a Ice Make wizard... The end result... was an igloo. She just shrugged her shoulders, at least it was bigger than normal. She could at least stand up in it.

Looking back, she just smiled at X, " No, i can't even feel the cold. " She said as she raised her arm's out. A white blur whipped around her, and she had her armor thin itself out.

It was a large square shape and she laid it out on the ground. The fabric was thin and rather uncomfortable feeling, as it was her normal battle armor. But with a snap of her fingers it instantly turned into three feet of fluff. "Something cozy to sit on, just don't poke any holes in it..." She said as she fell into the large square of squishy softness...

This was her Armor Manipulation Magic, she could will her particular armor to do anything she wanted for as long as she liked.

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 19th June 2014, 10:01 pm

X had awaited for her answer. It was amazing to find someone else who could withstand the cold just as much as he did. The only other magic that X knew that provided a resistance to the cold was the Ice Dragon Slayer. After several moments of more and more silence, X looked towards Saranade, seeing her smile. " No, i can't even feel the cold. " She couldn't feel the cold. She must've been the Ice Dragon Slayer! But X decided against testing her. Questions started popping in his head.

X finalized that it's only right that he showed her his magic. "I see. As you may have noticed, the cold doesn't affect me either. The reason to this is because…I'm an Ice Slayer…the Ice God Slayer." To show her proof of his statement, X grabbed some snow and shoved it into his mouth. Quite some time after a bit of chewing, he stopped for he thought of how stupid he might've looked. Any idiot could eat snow! What he needed was ice! At that moment, Sarande created some white fluff of some sort. There was no doubt, she's the Ice Dragon Slayer, alright! "Hey. Mind producing some ice for me? Why? Oh, well, how else am I supposed to prove my statement?" He awaited for her response.

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 20th June 2014, 8:31 am

After seeing the Igloo he produced, and the sculptures, she wasn't so surprised when he revealed that he was the Ice God Slayer. How interesting, they were complete opposites, Holy and un-Holy in nature. Sara just snickered, and yet here she was with the tainted heart.
    X had shoved a full mound of snow into his mouth, which wasn't really anything special...Humans could eat snow, but she seen that hint of power returning to him as he did. That was what separated them from humans.

She brushed her bangs from her face, " I don't think you will want to eat my ice..." She said as she produced a Ice star in her palm. It looked like typical Ice, but it glowed a brilliant white, almost like it was permanently frosted. She held it out, " But you can certainly try.." She said with a taunting and sadistic smile across her face. If he tried to eat that, he would fall over sick to his stomach for sure.

X-kun
    X-kun

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 20th June 2014, 1:48 pm

If there ever were any butterflies flying around in X's stomach, he was 100% sure that they were all dead now. Why would such things happen to him? He was invulnerable when you throw in cold to the conversation! Astonished as he was, he couldn't hide the pain that oozed its way to the surface of his dying face. "W-what...did you do...to me...?" was all the cryophoenix could mutter. Okay okay okay! Another thing to add to X's list of things NOT to do. Never ask a girl to eat her ice, for apparently, you had no idea what she did with it! Go figure!

As X told Saranade to give him some ice to eat, to show her that snow wasn't the only thing he could get power from, X had awaited her answer. She brushed her bangs from her face, "I don't think you will want to eat my ice..." Then Sarande stuck her palm out, in the middle was a dazzling bright white star-shaped ice. X took it slowly; it radiated so much power! As X put it closer to his mouth, something within him muttered no, maybe intuition. But he wanted to prove it so bad that he was the Ice God Slayer, the one and only! Shoving it into his mouth, X chewed and chewed, but the ice wouldn't break. In fact, it was as if X was a normal human chewing on a normal block of ice. After a while, he bit a chunk, and his stomach roared! Pain ran up and exploded his insides.

"What are you?" She clearly wasn't a normal ice wizard, nor simply the Ice Dragon Slayer.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:46 pm