Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] Empty The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th May 2014, 1:44 pm

Rin and Hibiki had just arrived in Oak Town and were on their way to the Oak Inn for some R&R. It was a very nice and sunny afternoon and there was a slight breeze blowing through the trees. As they walked down the cobblestone streets, they passed many little shops along the way. Hibiki, Rin's exceed partner and companion, was comfortably sitting on top of Rin's head. Today, Rin had been wearing a short-sleeved, short white dress with a black ribbon and a black slip underneath. This was accompanied by a pair thigh high black stockings and her usual black boots. Rin felt really embarrassed wearing this particular outfit, but the maids insisted she wear something cute and girly for a change, so that's how she ended up wearing what she had on. Rin hated the fact the dress was so short, she wanted to hurry to the inn and get changed. She couldn't help feel that people were staring at her, when Rin looked around, it confirmed her assumption. Guys everywhere were checking Rin out and she was far too embarrassed to shoot them a glare. She quickly hurried to the Inn. Once there, Rin was about to approach the desk when she spotted a familiar face, it was none other than her teammate, Adrien. She went up to him to say hi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Blood Bird 30th May 2014, 2:16 pm

Adrien walked into the Oak Inn with Drac in his normal bat form that was three times the size of an exceed clinging to his shoulder and back while reading aloud the flier Adrien was reading "Oak Town, a city of History. A perfect place to go if you are seeking ancient artefacts or magic! Adventure around, and relive legendary magic history, with many monuments to Great Wizards of the past. Oak Temple has an unrivalled Library of magical knowledge and wealth.....hmmm...." Adrien raised an eye brow at Drac's hmmm-ing "This is the right place...the one with the library you wanted to visit?"
    "Yes this is the place the nature spirits in and around the Guild area said to look....I just hope they have what I am looking for."
    "Which is?"
    "Oh a number of things really possibly ways to regain my original form, locations of possible artefacts around the area, why you suddenly began to emit lightning out of your body and looking like a demon on that mission with Rin a few days ago..."
    "Don't call me a demon..."
    "But I didn't.........sorry I should have kept that one to my self....or I should have picked my words better." Drac attention was caught bye a Capuchin Monkey that he saw on the other side of an open window "Sorry but I am going to need a form with possible thumbs and enough brain power if I am going to be in a library for a while." Drac then flew out the window shrinking to his small bat form with a poof of black smoke before latching onto the Capuchin Monkey engulfing it in black smoke once it cleared their sat Drac in the form of a completely black Capuchin Monkey that was twice the size it should have been with golden eyes that gave him the sign language for 'see you later' before heading off into the trees.
    Adrien sighed as watched his best and oldest friend  disappear into the trees, he walked up to the desk and was about to reserve his room when Rin walked up behind him and said hi which made his heart skip a beat though his body and face showed no reaction as he turned around to greet her but ended up saying with a blank expression "You startled me............hi........."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] Team10
    The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien] Empty Re: The Demon Slayer's R&R time in Clover[Private/ Rin & Adrien]

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th May 2014, 3:37 pm

When Rin greeted Adrien, he claimed to be surprised but his expression was blank. However, Rin just ignored that fact and spoke up once more. "So... what are you doing in Oak Town Adrien?" She asked flatly. Then, Hibiki flew off Rin's head to and right into Adrien's face. "Hey Rinny, who is this person? He reeks of bat." Said the small grey exceed with a curious expression on his face. Rin then pulled Hibiki out and away from Adrien's face. "This is Adrien, he's my teammate, sorry about Hibiki, he's really curious and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." Hibiki hissed at Rin at her last comment. She just returned his stare. "I can too keep my mouth shut Rinny! Its not my fault your 'boyfriend' here is so strange." After having said that, Hibiki gave the two of them a mischievous grin and Rin's face flushed bright red. "W-we're not b-boyfriend a-and g-girlfriend Hibiki!! And Adrien isn't strange!" Rin proceeded to strike Hibiki on the head with her fist but she missed cuz he flew a bit higher and Rin fell over due to her loosing her balance. When she fell, the bottom of her dress flipped over to reveal her panties. "Kyaaaaa!!! Don't look!!" Hibiki just snickered. "that's what you get for trying to hit me Rinny." Rin desperately covered her butt to hide her panties and got up. Then she looked back at Adrien with her eyes slightly teary and her face flushed red. "D-did, you see?" She inquired timidly.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 30th May 2014, 4:09 pm

Adrien's blank expression remained mostly the same as Rin and her exceed Hibiki got into an argument after it flew right up into his face and began questions about him saying he smelt like bat which was probably because of Drac skipping on his baths again 'Note: wash Drac when he least expects it....use water gun full of hot soapy water if need be...' he thought making a mental note. "This is Adrien, he's my teammate, sorry about Hibiki, he's really curious and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut." Rin apologised then pulled Hibiki out and away from Adrien's face, "It's fine....after all I live with a shape-shifting spirit that brings both good and bad luck with a split personality disorder....I think I can put up with a curious cat....". Hibiki hissed at Rin at her last comment who just returned his stare. "I can too keep my mouth shut Rinny! Its not my fault your 'boyfriend' here is so strange." After having said that, the winged cat gave the two of them a mischievous grin and Rin's face flushed bright red. "W-we're not b-boyfriend a-and g-girlfriend Hibiki!! And Adrien isn't strange!" Adrien just raised an eyebrow as he watched what looked like a comedy skit as Rin tried to hit Hibiki who easily dodged it by flying above the strike causing Rin to fall down and somehow causing her skirt to flip up show her panties until she got up and fixed her skirt Adrien had saw and blushed lightly but not enough for any one to notice, but he had instantly made it look like he was reading his flier about Oaktown again before Rin or Hibiki could even notice that he had saw Rin's underwear. she looked at Adrien with her eyes slightly teary and her face flushed red. "D-did, you see?" She inquired timidly, Adrien looked up from his flier and raised an eyebrow ".....did I see what?......."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 30th May 2014, 6:38 pm

Adrien claimed he didn't see but Rin was doubtful. She decided to let it go for the time being as she straightened out her dress and look over at him again to ask him the same question she had asked him earlier. "So... what are you doing in Oak Town Adrien?" She quietly waited for his reply. Hibiki then flew back over to Rin and Adrien happily as if all that fuss earlier didn't happen. "hey Rinny! Hi uhhhh..." Hibiki could seem to remember Adrien's name. Rin let out a sigh. "His name's Adrien, Hibiki." An anime sized sweat bubble formed on the back of Hibiki's head. "oh, right..." Rin let out another sigh before approaching the check in desk. "Hi, I have a reservation for one here, my name is Rin Moriyama." The lady behind the desk, looks up then looks at her computer screen. "Ah yes! Miss Moriyama, we've been expecting you." She then looked over at Adrien who was standing just a few feet away from them before turning back to Rin. "Would you like to make that a reservation for two instead miss??" The woman said with a hinting wink that read 'that way you can be with your boyfriend' or at least that's what Rin got from the woman's wink. Her comment and wink made Rin's face turn bright red. "I-it's not what you think!!" She shouted as she began to wave her arms around frantically. People in the lobby began to stare only serving to make Rin even more flustered. She quickly got her room key from the front desk, then, without thinking, Rin grabbed Adrien by the hand and Hibiki followed after them.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 3:53 am

"So... what are you doing in Oak Town Adrien?" Adrien felt bad for having to make Rin ask him twice "Drac had been asking him to go here with him for the past day.......because of the library and temple that some nature spirits that lived around the SaberTooth Guild hall to help Drac look for some answers.....on something he has been trying to figure out....." He didn't know if Rin had heard him or not because then started a small chain of events after Hibiki asked Rin what Adrien's name was after forgetting it, followed by the lady behind the desk asking Rin "Would you like to make that a reservation for two instead miss??" while winking which made Rin very flustered and age began to make a spectacle of herself drawing the attention of the other people in the lobby as her face turned red and she began to wave her arms frantically around the place while replying to the lady behind the desk offer by shouting "I-it's not what you think!!" Adrien then noticed that Rin had began to notice the people that were watching them "....Rin...is everything okay?.....there is nothing to get flustered o-..." Adrien wasn't able to finish his sentence as Rin suddenly grabbed the room key off the desk and him by the hand pulling him off somewhere, he assumed that Rin was to flustered to realise what was going on and he was quite thankful of that because that would be she wouldn't be able to see his face that had turned pink from blushing the moment she touched his hand and pulled him out of the lobby. He wasn't used to people, in fact before he joined SaberTooth he hated them for a number of reasons but since he joined the guild they accepted him his hatred turned into embarrassment that clearly showed by blushing or by him acting threatening whenever somebody got to close to him or touched him by patting him on the back or the shoulder (nobody has made skin contact with him). He had only just gotten used to being around Rin thanks to the mission they had just completed together  a few days earlier which forced him to get close to her after catching falling from a Vulcan's grip and having to carry her when she fell unconscious after taking a hit from a Vulcan...but this time was different for him.....
    When Rin stopped pulling him he found that they had stopped in front of an elevator a fell halls away from the main lobby, but was still a confused as in why he was brought along.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 1:22 pm

Rin eventually stopped in front of the elevators a few halls away from the main lobby. She then quickly let go of Adrien's hand the second she realized what she had done. Her face flushed bright red and she put her head down to hide it. Rin couldn't believe what she had done. "I'm sorry! Its not what you think! Its j-just..." She stopped her words and looked down again. Hibiki suddenly came flying over to them with a mischievous grin as he looked at both of them. "heh heh, I KNEW you guy were boyfriend and girlfriend Rinny." After having said that, Rin became even more red in the face but this time, her embarrassment was mixed with anger. "hi-bi-ki!!! come back here you stupid exceed!! I'm gonna kill you!" Hibiki gulped for he knew she was seriously pissed now and began flying fast away from her. Rin started to chase after Hibiki while swinging her fist at him. Everyone close by were now watching them but Rin didn't seem to notice. Not to mention, she'd forgotten all about going to her room to change her clothes. Just as she was about to catch Hibiki by jumping into the air a bit, he managed to dodge it by flying upwards and with that Rin began to fall flat on her face.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 1:54 pm

Adrien's face remained pink for a little bit after Rin let go of his hand, her face was red as his was pink but unlike himself she put her head down to hide. "I'm sorry! Its not what you think! Its j-just..." she told him before looking down at the ground hiding her face again, the flying cat then appeared and began taunting Rin again as it gave himself and Rin a mischievous grin "heh heh, I KNEW you guy were boyfriend and girlfriend Rinny." that's when the second act of the comedy skit began with Rin looking up at the cat her face still red but this time with anger along with the cat gulping in realisation that Rin was now pissed. As Rin chased her cat partner around the place shaking her fist spectators began to gather watching, a few he recognised from the lobby he gave them a glare and they all cleared off quickly and thank fully it was just before Rin had fell face first onto the floor. Adrien walked over to Rin knelt on one knee and offered her a hand up "....are you okay?...." he asked he looked genuinely concerned instead of the normal blank expression he had on his face ".....are you hurt?...."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 2:12 pm

Adrien walked over and offered his hand to Rin while looking genuinely concerned for her, which caught Rin off guard and made her heart skip a beat on top of that. She'd never seen this side of him before, normally he had a blank look in his eyes, showing no emotion, so his sudden changing expression had take Rin aback a bit. She also noticed his face was flushed slightly, although not as much as her's was. Adrien's face was only a light pink color and barely noticeable where as Rin's face was bright red and clearly visible. She hesitated for a split second then took Adrien's outstretched hand, coming to her feet. Hibiki flew back over to them hanging his head. "Hey Rinny, I'm sorry for teasing you like that, I went too far..." Rin knew Hibiki was being sincere, so she just hugged him in her arms to let him know she was no longer mad. When she let go of Hibiki, she turned back to Adrien. "hey, seeing as we ran into each other here and all, want to go to dinner?" After realizing what she had said, she quickly became flustered again. "Don't get m-me wrong! I-it's not like you have t-to or anything... I just thought it would be a good idea, if we got to know each other better, seeing as we're on the same team and all... But, you don't have to come or anything..." She stood there, looking away, trying to hide her embarrassment.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 2:33 pm

After Adrien had helped Rin to her feet the expression on his face went back to being blank but this time there was a very small smile as he watched Rin make up with her flying cat partner and hugged each other. "hey, seeing as we ran into each other here and all, want to go to dinner?"
    "...sure...I have no idea whe-.." Adrien was replying when Rin suddenly she quickly became flustered again cutting him off. "Don't get m-me wrong! I-it's not like you have t-to or anything... I just thought it would be a good idea, if we got to know each other better, seeing as we're on the same team and all... But, you don't have to come or anything..." Once she was done she stood there, looking away, as if trying to hide her face. Adrien sighed and the small smile on his face became a friendly smirk "...sure...I have no idea when Drac will be done studying...so I have my evenings free over the next few days here...so....where and what time?"

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 2:50 pm

Rin was kind of happy when he asked her where and what time they should have dinner. Now, she could get closer to him, as she was about to answer him, she stopped. 'Wait, why am I so happy that I'm going to dinner with Adrien? After all, we're only teammates... so why?' Then it dawned on her. 'No way, it can't be!' She mentally slapped herself 'C'mon Rin, there's just no way that's possible, I already promised myself that would never happen again, EVER!' After a whole 3 minutes, Rin returned to reality and answered Adrien's question. "well... it's about 4:30 now, so how about we meet at the inn's restaurant at around 6?" Before she could hear his response, Hibiki interjected. "hey Rinny, let's go to the room, I wanna eat the fish I packed in my bag!" It seemed Hibiki was trying to interfere with them but why would he do that? They were only making dinner plans... "C'mon Rinny! Let's go!" He whined while tugging on Rin's sleeve. Rin just let out an exasperated sigh. "Okay, okay, I guess I'll see you at six Adrien, bye!" With that, Rin and Hibiki entered the elevator to go up to their room.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 3:37 pm

"...sure...I'll see you at six...." Adrien expression of a friendly smirk and blank look continued as he watched Rin and Hibiki enter the elevator and gave them a slight wave as the doors closed. Adrien sighed as he then realised he had a hour and a half to kill before he had to meet Rin at the Inn's restaurant, he decided to go get his room key from the lady attendant who Rin gotten flustered with earlier. She asked him if Rin was okay he assured the attendant that Rin was fine, he then brought his rucksack and Drac's bindle to their room which he made sure had a balcony where he left a small potted blooming Adria Bellflower that was native to Seven so Drac would be able to find their room get in by phasing through the door. He then spent the rest of his free time meditating while burning a mix of herbs that Drac had given him, ever since he suddenly began producing lightning on the mission in the forest with Rin it felt like something inside him had awoken and was violently trying to climb it's way out of him. After waking up from several vivid nightmares Drac got advice from the local nature spirits which lead to the herb he was burning right now, somehow the scent from these herbs when they were being burned helped because it felt like the thing inside him goes back to sleep for 12 hours (he counted the first time he used it) before it began try to climb out of him again. When it got close to the time he opened the balcony door to drain the room of the aroma of the burning herbs but it would be stuck on him and his clothes for a while thankfully though it didn't smell bad only like a cheap cologne. Just as he was about to leave Drac who had a bindle full of scrolls and book tied around his neck landed in the room after flying in through the door. Drac took one look at Adrien who had swapped out his hoodie he was wearing earlier for his blazer. "You going somewhere?"
    "Too get dinner....I assumed you went out hunting or was about to....."
    "Pretty much yes..." the expression on Drac's face darkened "We need to talk once you get back...."
    Adrien looked a little confuse but nodded at Drac before he left to go meet Rin, he arrived at the Inn's restaurant at exactly six pm and he began to scan the room looking for Rin.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 4:13 pm

Rin and Hibiki entered their room which was on the third floor of the inn. The room was quite large and even had a nice balcony. Rin opened the balcony doors and stepped out and Hibiki followed her with a fish in his mouth. She looked out into the sky then let out a sigh. She mumbled to herself, "What's going on with me?" Rin went back inside the room and over to the bed where she had set her suitcase down and opened it. She wanted to get out of the girly thing she was wearing fast, so she grabbed the first outfit on the top inside the suitcase and began to change. The outfit she changed into was her normal outfit she usually wore. A white button up blouse, a long white black and red button up blazer, black pleated skirt, white stockings, black boots and a blue neck ribbon. Finally she tied her her ebony black hair back with her white and red hair scarf. Hibiki just quietly watched Rin as she got ready to go meet Adrien. He finally finished his fish and spoke up.
    "Hey Rinny, do you like that Adrien guy?" Rin jolted at Hibiki's question. Then turned to face the small grey exceed who was floating in mid air. "O-of course not... after all, we're only teammates, nothing more..." She said that and quickly turned around and away from Hibiki's piercing green eyes. "Rinny, please, I don't want to see you get hurt again, it was real painful last time for you..." Rin remained looking away but her eyes widened slightly at Hibiki's statement. "Don't worry Hibiki, I'm not going to make that mistake again... I promised you and myself I wouldn't, didn't I? Besides, I don't think he'd ever see me that way to begin with." After listening to what Rin said, Hibiki just sighed. "Rinny, you stay here, I have something to do, okay?" Rin just nodded and sat on the bed.

Hibiki quickly left the room and headed down to the inn's restaurant where Adrien was waiting for Rin to arrive. When he spotted Adrien, he flew straight over to him. "Hey you, I need to talk you." Hibiki looked totally serious. Meanwhile, Rin was just sitting in the room all by herself. Hibiki was now standing on the table Adrien was sitting at with his arms crossed. "Come with me." With that Hibiki led Adrien out of the restaurant to a quiet spot in the main lobby. "look, I need you not to hurt Rinny, she's very important to me, and I can't bare to see her suffer again like before." Do you understand me?" Hibiki was being quite vague with what he was saying, it'd be a miracle if Adrien actually understood what Hibiki was trying to tell him.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 4:46 pm

Adrien had sat down at a table once realising that Rin wasn't there before him which he found odd, but what he found even stranger was that her flying cat partner Hibiki  flew over too him stood on the table and told him looking completely serious "Hey you, I need to talk you." Adrien was stunned for a moment but even after he was no longer shocked by the flying cat's appearance and sudden seriousness when earlier he was acting like a happy go lucky. "...sure....go ahead..." he responded sounding more dumbfounded then he wished he did in front of a flying talking cat, he was then lead out of the restaurant by Hibiki after telling one of the employees to mind his table for him out of the restaurant to a quiet spot in the main lobby. "look, I need you not to hurt Rinny, she's very important to me, and I can't bare to see her suffer again like before." Do you understand me?" Hibiki was being quite vague with what he was saying and Adrien was a little confused about what Hibiki was telling him but one thing was for certain that he did understood he looked Hibiki in the eye with a stern look "...I will never hurt Rin....I promise you that....." once he said his piece the friendly smirk appeared on his face again but it quickly faded to being blank "...but I don't really understand why you think I would hurt her.......would you mind explaining a bit on that.......if it's not to much trouble......"

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 5:53 pm

Hibiki just sighed. "fine, i guess I should explain it so you'll understand." Hibiki just took a deep breath. "Well you know how Rin hardly smiles at all? Reason being, a little less than a year ago, when Rinny joined sabertooth, she had a best friend and a lover, they both abandoned her, along with most of her fellow guild mates that she considered her friends." Hibiki continued. "anyways, since then, Rinny locked away her heart and has only been close to me still, there's also the fact, part of her memories are gone as well." Hibiki was looking straight into Adrien's eyes when he said what he said next. "It seems Rinny's heart has become partially unlocked, but it only happened after she met you. Do you understand what that means? She smiled for the first time in months because of you! So don't you dare go and cause that smile to turn into tears, you got me?" Hibiki finally finished what he had to say to Adrien, and flew away without another word.

Meanwhile, while waiting for Hibiki, Rin had fallen asleep. Only to wake up and see it was well past 6. Rin's eyes just bugged out. "Oh crap! I'm sooooo late! Adrien's waiting for me!" Rin quickly ran out of the room, closing the door behind her. Rin's hair was a bit messy from sleeping but she didn't have time to fix it or anything. She just ran with all her might. Finally on the lobby floor of the inn, and rushed out of the elevator. When she ran past the lobby, she stopped in her tracks when she saw Adrien standing all by himself and walked over to find out why he was there and not at the restaurant.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 6:16 pm

Adrien's expression darken as Hibiki explained Rin's past events very briefly to him "It seems Rinny's heart has become partially unlocked, but it only happened after she met you. Do you understand what that means? She smiled for the first time in months because of you! So don't you dare go and cause that smile to turn into tears, you got me?" Hibiki finally finished what he had to say to Him, and then Adrien watched Hibiki fly away without another word. He was able to relate to Rin but his story was on a much more extreme note and that event still haunted him to this day and a sharp chill ran down his spine when he even began to think of it he could only assume she had gotten through that though time thanks to Hibiki similar to how Drac had gotten himself through more bad times then he could count. As he watched Hibiki fly away he made a silent promise to him that if he was ever to make Rin cry, he would then make her smile ten times over. Then he realised something about his trail if thought, why was he so concerned for her mental well being, yes it was consider normal for a team mate to be concerned for their team mates well being but the way he was going over this was over kill. He didn't get to think about it too long when Rin suddenly appeared, the mixture of his blank expression and his friend smirk covered his face when he looked at her and for some reason he didn't understand wasn't able not to look like this when he "...oh....Rin....hi....."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 6:33 pm

Rin approached Adrien, panting slightly from all the running she had just done. She noticed that Adrien seemed a little nervous when she finally reached him and he greeted her. Rin thought it to be a bit odd, after all, why would Adrien be nervous around her now of all times? She just shook it off. "I'm so sorry I'm so late, I fell asleep in my room after Hibiki left to go do something. By the way, what are you doing in the lobby of all places? Didn't we agree to meet in the restaurant?" Rin asked curiously. She was wondering what he could have been doing there and Rin felt the remnants of Hibiki's presence to top it off. Could Hibiki have gone off to talk with Adrien and if so, what about? These questions swam around in Rin's head and she looked as if she was deep in thought but she soon snapped out of it only to ask Adrien, "Hey, was Hibiki with you before? I can sense the remnants of his presence on you for some weird reason, so... was he?" She patiently awaited Adrien's reply.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 6:53 pm

Adrien remained silent as Rin approached him painting as if she had just ran a marathon "I'm so sorry I'm so late, I fell asleep in my room after Hibiki left to go do something. By the way, what are you doing in the lobby of all places? Didn't we agree to meet in the restaurant?" Rin asked him curiously while looking around as if she could feel the presence of a spirit or something and she also looked like she had a million questions on her mind, Adrien was about to answer Rin when she hit him with another question "Hey, was Hibiki with you before? I can sense the remnants of his presence on you for some weird reason, so... was he?" Adrien wondered for a second if he should tell Rin that Hibiki was here and tell her what the cat had told him about her, he decided against it thinking that if it was something Hibiki wanted Rin to know about Hibiki would have told him right in front of Rin's face. He also assumed it may make Rin very flustered out of embarrassment if she found out "...I am not in the restaurant because I was using the bathroom." he lie to Rin flawlessly thanks to his blank expression "...also...no Hibiki wasn't here I just hope he doesn't meet Drac today because who knows what they will do." his friendly smirk turned into a smile for a second "...Also don't worry I wasn't waiting in the restaurant for very long.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 7:09 pm

Adrien answered her question about Hibiki with his usual blank expression. He said Hibiki hadn't been there and that he was just using the bathroom but Rin still felt he was hiding something from her. But she figured, she would let it slide and so she pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind. However, when Adrien soon smiled at her, it made her heart skip a beat. Why would his smile do that? What were these feelings? Rin didn't understand them at all. She mentally slapped herself and opened her mouth to speak again. "Oh, well okay. Anyways, let's go to the restaurant, I'm really hungry." With that said, the two of them headed back to the restaurant. When they got there, they were quickly seated and menus were placed in front of them. Rin picked her's up and started browsing it to find something she might want to eat. While looking through the menu, she began to think back to what Hibiki had said in their room. What if she was developing feelings for Adrien? But she thought it wasn't possible, that she was just imagining it. However, now that she was thinking about it, she couldn't bring herself to even look at Adrien, so she asked him from behind her menu, "Um...s-so... have you decided, what you want to eat?" Even though her face was hidden by the menu, her ears were clearly visible and were glowing a bright red, indicating she was blushing not that she knew he could see them.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 31st May 2014, 7:33 pm

"Oh, well okay. Anyways, let's go to the restaurant, I'm really hungry." Those were the last words spoken between the two of them before they headed back to the restaurant. When the two of them got there, they were quickly seated back at the table Adrien had before he was guided off by Hibiki and menus were placed in front of them. Adrien quickly decided on what he was having after skimming over all the options he had for meals "Um...s-so... have you decided, what you want to eat?" Rin's question him had caught him off guard, he had been a little nervous about this since this was the first time he had eaten with some one that wasn't Drac in years, he put down the menu to give Rin eye contact when he spoke with her but found her face was hidden behind her menu with only her ears sticking out which were red, which meant her face was read he didn't know why he was stunned to see this but he quickly gathered his thoughts and answered her questions.
    "....thai chicken mango stirfry....Both ripe and underripe mango work well in this chicken and vegetable stir-fry. If the mangoes you have are less ripe, use 2 teaspoons brown sugar. If they’re ripe and sweet, just use 1 teaspoon or omit the brown sugar altogether.......I'll probably get a black coffee with it also...." he replied reading what it said off the menu word for word sounding calm and level headed as always, though his thoughts were actually bouncing around inside his head "...do you know what you re getting?....." he asked for some reason he was actually curious in what Rin would order. Once she answered a few minutes would pass before Adrien's blunt nature got the better of him "You seemed a little red earlier.....you're not ill are you?..."

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 31st May 2014, 7:53 pm

Adrien, answered Rin's question by reading his food choice straight from the menu. After that, he asked he if she'd decided on what she was going to have but before she could answer, he asked her bluntly,"You seemed a little red earlier.....you're not ill are you?..." That question caught Rin completely off guard, causing her to jolt. "B-baka! I w-was NOT red! And I'm not ill either, what makes you think that?! Baka..." Rin was clearly flustered no matter how she tried to hide it. After that, Rin fell silent, now hiding even her ears behind her menu. Awhile passed before a waiter finally came by to take their orders. Rin pointed to an item on the menu and the waiter jotted it down on his notepad, then he proceeded to take Adrien's order then left with a bow. He had taken their menus so now Rin had no choice but to show her blushing face to Adrien. This was super embarrassing now. She couldn't even bring herself to look him in the eyes because she was too embarrassed. After all the fuss she made about not being red, it was now all for naught. 'Why... Why is my heart beating so fast? And why am I unable to look Adrien in the eye?' These were the questions Rin was asking herself.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 6:14 am

Adrien watch Rin jolt in response to him asking her if she was ill because he remembered her face being red. "B-baka! I w-was NOT red! And I'm not ill either, what makes you think that?! Baka..." Adrien could see that Rin was clearly flustered no matter how she tried to hide it, he then realised why her face was red and his went pink and decided not to answer her question as in why he thought she was ill. After that Adrien fell silent wondering why his kept going pink whenever he go into a conversation with Rin or was just near her, Rin now hiding even her ears behind her menu. Awhile passed before finally a waiter came by to take their orders. Adrien watched Rin point to an item on the menu and the waiter jotting it down on his notepad, then he proceeded to take Adrien's order, he then pointed to the thai chicken mango stirfry on the menu asked for a pot of coffee to go with it and then the waiter left with a bow. An awkward moment of silence passed over them after the waiter left and Rin was avoiding to make eye contact with him, for some reason the silence was eating away at him which was extremely odd seeing how he was used to it but this...this was different being unable to with stand it anymore he spoke up "So....you said you wanted to get to know me better?..." he asked briefly recalling their conversation the had a few hours back.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 8:32 am

The utter silence was killing Rin when eventually, Adrien spoke up, his face looking slightly pink now. "So....you said you wanted to get to know me better?..." Rin remembered she had said that a few hours ago when they were making plans for dinner. Rin gulped slightly before speaking up to answer him. "w-well... we are teammates aren't we?..." She was still avoiding eye contact with him as she spoke. "...d-don't you think we should get to know each other better, if we're gonna work together and whatnot?" Rin had said that but in truth, she just wanted to be closer to Adrien as a person, not as a teammate but she didn't know why that was. After all, Rin thought she couldn't possibly ever develop romantic for another ever again. So why? Why was she acting so strange and getting more flustered around him more than she usually does around other people? She just didn't understand it, and it was confusing her heart to a great degree. Once she had spoken, another awkward silence fell over them.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st June 2014, 8:59 am

Adrien saw Rin gulped slightly before speaking up to answer him. "w-well... we are teammates aren't we?..." She was still avoiding eye contact with him as she spoke. "...d-don't you think we should get to know each other better, if we're gonna work together and whatnot?" He sighed and relaxed in his seat when Rin replied to his question it felt like some invisible wall between the two of them had been broken or a head weight had been lifted off Adrien's back, once Rin was finished talking as the awkward silence was about to settle upon them when his friendly smirk came back onto his face.
    "So what do you want to know about me Rin?" for the first time in years Adrien had spoken to someone with out pausing in between words his smirk slowly turned into a small smile but his eyes kept the black expression. "Go ahead and ask me what you want to know." he told her as a waiter brought over a pot of coffee with to cups and a thing of cream and sugar "If I feel like it's personal I hope you can forgive me if I don't answer....after all we all have our personal demons....." Adrien fell quite at the word demons and began to wish he used a different word.

Missions Completed:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 9:26 am

The waiter brought out the coffee along with cream and sugar for Adrien. He had asked Rin what she wanted to know about him but really, Rin wasn't even sure herself what she wanted to know about Adrien. All she really knew is that she wanted to be closer to him, she had no idea what to ask him about himself. So Rin had to think for awhile but still couldn't up with something to ask him. She just looked down. "I...don't know..." The waiter came back again after Rin had spoken carrying trays with their food on it. He carefully set each dish down in front of them before leaving with a kind smile. Now Rin had an excuse to get out of answering his question. As she quietly began to eat her food. Rin occasionally glanced at Adrien when he wasn't looking and when she did, she could feel her face growing hot. Rin had ordered the grilled chicken with rice pilaf and a fruit salad. She started by eating her chicken first. It was extremely juicy and tender. Next, she ate the rice pilaf which was most and soft. She seemed to really be enjoying her meal, for she was finally smiling again. 'This food is sooo good' she thought to herself as she continued to eat.  

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:31 pm