Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread)

xEmmaStarLoverx
    xEmmaStarLoverx

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Empty One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread)

Post by xEmmaStarLoverx 18th May 2014, 3:25 pm

Sekai stood infront of the doors. She was finally here, 'Lamia Scale' towered over her in green letters. It felt so breath-taking, thrilling while also nerve racking. She made it and yet she had hesitations. Did she really want this? Was this really the best option? She did promise she would come but.. Why was she hesitating. Didn't she know this is what was right? Thoughts ran over her head again and again. Finally she made up her mind. She was going to do it, she promised she would.

Taking a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling slowly. She fixed her sleeves and shirt and sigh. Placing her hands on the door she pushed it open. She stepped and and waited..
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Empty Re: One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread)

Post by Kihia 18th May 2014, 4:01 pm

Kihia was standing watch by one of the columns, things had been tense around Lamia Scale, but he was making sure to keep an eye on the hall. The new guild master hadn't been decided yet but he chose to be a defensive line nothing less. Kihia then noticed the doors of the Guild hall open up, and a young woman walk into the Guild hall, A newcomer perhaps?... Kihia walked over to the young woman who had ventured into the guild hall and said "Welcome to Lamia Scale...May I help you with something?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Kihisi10
    One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    xEmmaStarLoverx
    xEmmaStarLoverx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Empty Re: One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread)

Post by xEmmaStarLoverx 18th May 2014, 4:24 pm

Looking around Kai's breath hitched. It was bueatiful place. The columns and the designs it was better than she expected. Well Lamia Scale was one of the big guilds. She had heard it was right behind Fairy Tail. Looking up Kai saw someone walking over to her. It was, quite handsomely, a man. Wait wait wait, She had just saw the man and was already having naughty thoughts about him. 'Keep it together, Kai.' She screamed at herself.

"Hi I c-came to see i-f you had an open spot for n-n-ew members?" Once she was finished she noticed she had been stuttering. 'Oh great, now he thinks I stutter.' Kai was going to do a bunch of mental slapping herself. 'Why am I stuttering? This is NOT me. Stupid hormones and brain.' She looked upon him and hoped he wasn't one to take notice to body language like her.
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th May 2014, 5:22 pm

As Cyrus wandered the guild hall he saw a girl who he'd never seen before enter the guild with great hesitation. As he watched he recalled his first day in Lamia Scale, when he wondered whether Lamia Scale was the right place for him. He walked over while she talked with Kihia. It appeared that his guild was going to get a new member today.

Yo Cyrus! said the red spirit on his shoulder, Who's the chick, he asked. Boy was Cyrus glad that Vulturnus was invisible and inaudible to others, or else he would have been horribly embarrassed.

The spirits younger brother, Favorius, also invisible and inaudible to others, tackled Vulturnus for being so rude. As the spirits flew off in their tussle, Cyrus approached the shy green haired girl and his old friend Kihia. "Hello there m'lady, my name is Cyrus Kuma. To answer your question Lamia Scale is always open to new members. May I request your name?" he asked, hoping to get acquainted with this new member.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 18th May 2014, 7:25 pm

Kaligos was still getting used to the smell of everyone in the guild. Let alone the fact that no matter where he went in Hargeon be it the guild hall or anywhere else the smell of salt water was ever pressent. It was actually starting to reek havoc on his nose, and what was more this place was way more elaborate then his old home in Fairy Tail.

The dragon slayer pawed at his nose for a moment as he walked up too a bunch of people greeting yet another new person. He was in his usual attire, which was really just a vest, and form fitting pants. He didn't wear shoes, and his blue hair was tied back in a messy ponytail. He smiled and waved to them. "Hello people I don't know." As he spoke he sniffled slightly his nose still plugged up. Kaligos walked up to the new girl and gave her a bright smile with his violet eyes pretty much beaming his approval towards her.

"Joining Lamia Scale? I signed up a couple of days ago. My name is Kaligos, and it's." As he reached out his hand to say i'm a pleasure but ended up sneazing hard instead, however where most people would expect someone to emit snot or other such grotesque fluids, Kaligos's sneeze brought forth a wave of sand, and dust. "Augh! shorry."

~Character~
    One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) 34r

~Magic~
    One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 18th May 2014, 7:36 pm

Ren walked into the guild hall after another day of being kicked around. He noticed two new faces and grinned widely. "Welcome both of you!" he cheered. "I'm not sure where the Guildmaster is, but if I had to guess I'd say he is underneath us listening to every word we say" Ren babbled. "Anyways, I'm Ren! Water Mage!" he introduced himself with a nod. "I assume you came to join the guild then, we're always accepting new members!" he chirped. He always greeted people in this manner, to help ease the mood and make people feel welcome. "If you have any questions, I may not know the answer to any of them but you can ask anyways!" he finished with a smile.

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 18th May 2014, 8:06 pm

Kihia nodded, he wasn't surprised that so many people was coming to greet the new member, with the recent chaos it seemed that they had a drop in new recruits. Kihia nodded, at the new recruit, "Welcome to Lamia Scale, I am Kihia Avoa the guilds resident Ice make mage." Kihia nodded, he had a lot of things on his mind, and was trying to sort them out.

One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) Kihisi10
    One Choice, One Decision (Sekai Entrance Thread) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    xEmmaStarLoverx
    xEmmaStarLoverx

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by xEmmaStarLoverx 18th May 2014, 8:13 pm

Kai was begining to be surrounded by people all asking her name. They were all so nice.. and welcoming. "I'm Sekai, you can just call me Kai." She took on the comment about the Guildmaster. She also ntocied all the different faces and how much everyone knew each other. Kai already loved this place and she just walked into the door. "Yeah, I'd like to join. But who IS the guildmaster?" She had heard the name before but it couldn't come to her at the time.

She had noticed it but she was playing with her long green hair again. A sign that she was nervous.. even though she wasn't. She wasn't expecting this when she joined Lamia Scale. Everyone seemed like they had been tensed only a little while earlier than her joining time. "If you don't mind my asking, why does everyone seem like they've been tense?"
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 18th May 2014, 9:15 pm

"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Kai," Cyrus said. He always was interested in meeting a potential member of his guild. Sekai appeared to be a great person, and Cyrus was interested in learning more about her. Then she asked that question. The questions about the tension of the guild and the current guildmaster. "I'm sure the guildmaster will show his face soon enough, as for the tension in the guild..." he paused, remembering the person who left him during the turmoil and the chaos that had ensued recently. He looked up at his guildmates around him. He saw Kaligos, Kihia, and Ren. He and Ren had never formally met, but he had seen and herd of the Water Mage around. "I would appreciate if someone else told her about what happened," he said.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:55 pm