Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Desert! (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Desert! (Deniel) Empty The Desert! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 12th May 2014, 7:52 pm

Job Information:

Stuck in the middle of a desert. That's where Deniel was right now. He was standing in the middle of a desert in the afternoon, with the blazing sun beating down on him. However, despite his dark clothes that attracted even more heat, he wasn't bothered one bit. This was because most of his skin was now being covered by a black cloak that he had acquired earlier. Earlier by the lunatic-of-a-client that he had met earlier. The black cloak was somewhat ragged and torn, but it worked. It had a hood that covered up his face, and even a part to cover up his mouth. The hood went from his head all the way down to his shins, leaving only a part of his legs revealed. Deniel held his katana, Nidhogg, under his coat, and it along with his hands were completely covered up. All he looked like was a rugged cloak with legs on himself.

"Deniel, do you have any idea where you're going?" The blade asked Deniel. Deniel's reply was a bit muffled from the piece of the cloak over his mouth, but it was still understandable. "No, it's quite the job, isn't it? I like it." Deniel smirked under the cloak that covered up his mouth. Indeed, it was quite a terrible job. He was stuck out in the middle of the desert, with pretty much no water, and a lunatic with him as well. Deniel turned around to see the merchant client lagging behind. He was dragging along, laughing hysterically for no reason it seemed. "Did we really have to bring him along?" Nidhogg asked. If he was able to produce sweat, he would have a sweatdrop right now from the client's ridiculousness.

"Well, yes we did," Deniel replied, as the merchant started to catch up to him, "Because for one I have no idea where we're going. For two, he's the best shot that I have at knowing where I'm going." The merchant was also wearing a cloak, but his covered much more of his legs than Deniel's. The merchant's cloak was a tan color instead of black, but he still had the hood and muffler on over his mouth, but in addition, he had a pair of goggles to protect his eyes from the sand. His hair wasn't visible with the hood over his head, but what was visible through his goggles were his insane eyes. That scorpion tail must have hit him hard. Deniel sighed and closed his eyes, remembering how he got himself into this mess.

It had only been a few days since he did his last job that involved rescuing that girl from the Mystic Tower. A job that was quite difficult, still good, but difficult. The ending to it seemed it was going to be a happy ending, until he was mocked for his eyes again. Deniel touched his face under his cloak right in his eyes, an angered look coming on his face. He didn't cover up his eyes because he didn't care what happened to them. All they ever caused to him was trouble, and nothing else. The merchant was still behind and catching up, and Deniel trailed back into his thoughts of how this had all began.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Desert! (Deniel) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Desert! (Deniel) Empty Re: The Desert! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 4:30 pm

Following the events after the job, Deniel needed a place to cool off. Ironically enough, he found himself visiting Desert Village, a place where he had never been to. The people there seemed good enough, very good people, in fact. They didn't even mind his eyes at all. It seemed like the perfect place to be chilling off after what had happened. It seemed like he made his first friend, and then it was taken away from him. While he was in the city, a man kept on going up to random people and shouting out some weird things about lost treasure and finding the caravan. People had paid him no heed, but Deniel was the only one who actually payed attention to him. At least some attention.

This crazy merchant first approached Deniel while he was just minding his own business, shouting out to him: "You! You look like a smart man! Tell me, how would you like to see a treasure wit' meh!?" Deniel thought of him as a crazy idiot right away, and he held up his hand to him awkwardly. "Uhhh...no thanks. I'm just trying to uhh....move on." Deniel tried to walk away, but the crazy merchant stepped in front of him. "You don't understand! 'Dere are dangerous dangers in deh' world! Especially here! Scorpions lurk every corner! Sandstorms are nature's wrath! But beneath all of 'dat, 'dere is treasure! Treasure 'dat I know of!" Deniel hurriedly walked past him again, "That's interesting and all, but I said I'm not interested!" The merchant didn't try and stop him this time.

"Fine, 'den I will find someone else to seek 'dis treasure wit' me. Suit yourself, your loss." Deniel gave a sigh of relief, glad that something like that was over with. "Well, that was awkward......" He said to himself, looking back at the merchant. To his relief, the merchant was now bothering someone else. "Deniel, what if he was right?" Deniel looked down at the katana that he was carrying the whole time. His weapon, Nidhogg. "Are you crazy like him, Nidhogg? There's no way someone would be dumb enough to bury a treasure in a wasteland like the desert. The point of treasure is to be found....I think. When it's in a desert, it's not gonna' be found." Nidhogg completely disagreed with Deniel's logic and point of view, "Actually, I think the point of treasure is to NOT be found to make sure that no one can have their money." Deniel narrowed his eyes and his expression became somewhat annoyed. "Whatever, Nidhogg."

Deniel kept about his business for the rest of the day, and checked out some of the thing the town had to sell. Compared to the rest of Fiore, it seemed quite exotic. He began to wonder what the rest of the world was like if Fiore was this unique in its entirety. Then, he heard noises of people yelling, and the familiar voice of the merchant. "Help! Someone help me!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th May 2014, 4:30 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The Desert! (Deniel) NormalMonster The Desert! (Deniel) NormalMonster The Desert! (Deniel) StrongMonster The Desert! (Deniel) WeakMonster The Desert! (Deniel) StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    The Desert! (Deniel) Die_03_42160_sm
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 4:58 pm

OOC: HAH! Of all the dice I get, it's the one with nothing!

Deniel just bought a piece of fruit from a stand, and was biting into it, until he heard the shouts of the man from before. "Help! Someone help me!" Deniel saw the stupid and crazy lunatic running straight his way, and Deniel grew extremely uncomfortable at the sight of him. And unfortunately for him, the merchant noticed too. "You! Man! Help me! Please! Help a dear friend!" Deniel nearly choked on his food that he was chewing, "Friend!?" Deniel couldn't protest with the food in his mouth, and the merchant hid himself behind Deniel's back away from the two that were chasing him.

The two had scimitar swords, and looked like the typical thief or bandit. Deniel had dealt with this kind before. One of them wore a rugged and torn black cloak with a hood, but he wasn't wearing the hood. The other was wearing a lighter colored cloak, that looked much more neat, and he was wearing the hood to it. "You there!" One of them called out, drawing his scimitar and pointed it at Deniel. "Hand over your little friend immediately, or suffer the consequences." It was at this time that Deniel finally stopped nearly choking on his food, and was able to swallow it all. He took a few deep breathes, and noticed around him that people were starting to form a circle.

He most likely wasn't going to get out of this without a fight, but he wasn't too sure about this. Plus, he didn't like the idea of killing people in front of anyone anymore. Then, the merchant whispered something to him: "If you can beat them up for me, I'll lead you to the treasure! It's my treasure, I know where it's at!" Deniel's eyes lit up and he glanced back at the merchant. His treasure? "If you said that before, I might have followed you earlier." He whispered to the merchant and looked at the two thieves that faced him. He walked forward, away from the merchant and to them. The circle enclosed around Deniel and the two thieves. People started muttering and murmuring stuff to each other about who was going to win.

Deniel tossed Nidhogg's scabbard to his left hand, and grabbed the hilt, sheathing it with his right. He held out his blade to the thief that was holding out his scimitar. "I'll do no such thing! You'll have to fight me for him!" The crowd let out small gasps and murmured to each other further. They couldn't believe that one person was going to take on two, but some that were smart enough looked at more than numbers and more about physical strength and intelligence. The thief lowered his blade, and so did Deniel. The other one in the darker cloak drew his scimitar.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 6:13 pm

"Very well! That will be no......problem!" Once he said "problem", he assaulted Deniel with a vertical slash starting from the bottom. Deniel blocked it with his katana Nidhogg, but the other one was already making his move. He tried stabbing Deniel in the shoulder, and Deniel jumped back to avoid the two attacks. They were working well together so far. Not to mention, Nidhogg made matters worse. "Deniel, you can't kill these two. You don't want to end up building an infamous reputation, do you?!" As much as Deniel hated to admit it, he was right. Deniel blocked several more attacks with his blade as he thought about it. He killed people without hesitation in front of others, and all he seemed to get out of it was bad reactions. If he did this too much, then he might start becoming infamous throughout Fiore. The last thing he wanted were for people to judge him on more than his eyes alone.

In fact, as he thought about it, maybe people were right to judge him. He was a cold and ruthless person, and considered life to be such a frail and easy thing to take away. Of course all he would be getting out of this was hatred. Deniel became irritated with himself slightly, as he chose the worst time to think about this. Why did he never think about these things on his free time? Instead, he was racing his mind while he was trying to fight off two guys at once, with their swords locked in to each other. Deniel was fending them off with just one hand, but his strength was dwindling. How was he going to win this without killing these two?

A katana wasn't necessarily built for beating someone up, it was built for cutting someone up. "Use the scabbard, Deniel!" Of course, the scabbard. How could Deniel be so clueless? He remembered he had used it for one mission, and this one couldn't have provided a better opportunity. While he was still in a sword lock with his two opponents, Deniel used his other hand that was still holding his scabbard to whack both of them on the face, twice each, and shoved them away before hitting them a third time. So far, it was going well. All Deniel had to do was use his katana as a shield, and his scabbard was going to do the rest.

Deniel parried another attack from them and gave another whack at them with his scabbard. After a few minutes of this continuing on, they finally managed to get a hit out of them, cutting into his skin's shoulder. The blood leaked out of it, but their swords were of poor quality, so the cut wasn't so bad. "Is that sword just for show?" One of them finally asked, rubbing his own face from a bruise Deniel's scabbard created.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 7:59 pm

When Deniel was cut, the audience gave several "Ooooh!"s and other noises that made it obvious that they were enjoying the fight, but also giving a bit of a cringe at Deniel's wounds. Deniel looked down at the wound, and scraping a bit of his blood off of it with one of his fingers, but the rest held on to his katana. Deniel stared down at his own blood, and this was one of the rare occasions that he saw it. If he wasn't holding back on killing these guys, they would have been done for long ago. But maybe not killing them was better for him; it was giving him a challenge, a more honorable reputation, and it even made him look like the better person. After all, they caused the violence and cut him, not Deniel. "Come on, sonny! I ya' can do it!" The crazy merchant called over the crowd, and Deniel wasn't too happy on hearing him. It was because of this guy that he was in this stupid fight, and he was the one who attracted this crowd with his stupidity.

Before Deniel knew it, they were coming in for another attack, and he was too distracted thinking than to react. They both cut him at the same time, forming an X that went all the way from his waist to each of his shoulders, deepening the cut from before. The crowd let out a bunch of "Oooooh!"s once again, and Deniel looked down at the wound, gritting his teeth. "Tch!" He couldn't take much more of this. He needed to beat these two up, but not kill them, and he knew just the perfect way. "Alright you two, get ready." The two thieves looked at each other, a little confused, and the crowd started to whisper to each other.

The crazy moment clenched his fists, with his body tensing up a bit. "Come on, sonny! I know you can do it!" Deniel held out both of his arms, each with either his scabbard or his katana. "Arms of the Black Devil!" He yelled out, and three magic circles appeared. Two were at each of his fingertips, and one was at the tip of his sword. The magic circles began to move, the ones on his fingertips going up, and the one on his sword going down. Whatever the magic circles on his hands left behind were black layered scaled skin, and razor-sharp claws as his fingertips. On his shoulders were two black armor plates, but it was his sword that was changed even more, and shocked both the crowd and the thieves.

What was left behind on the katana was now a gigantic broadsword, with somewhat of a curved blade. The hilt was a brownish color with pieces of metal circling around it to give it somewhat of a tornado look, and the rest of the hilt ran up along the worst part of the sword. From near the center to one edge of the sword, which would be considered the back of the blade, was rotten demonic skin. On one side, the skin held a red eye that looked around everywhere, and on the other, was a bunch of red holes that divided part of the skin. It looked hideous, and the crowd gave gasps a as soon as they saw it.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 8:44 pm

"H-Hey......j-just what is that!?" One of the thieves called out upon seeing Nidhogg. Deniel smirked and held the sword out to them. "The one thing that's gonna' help me win this!" Deniel had every intention of using Armageddon, but he had no intention of using it to kill the two. Instead, he flipped the blade over to where he would be using the back of the blade, the harmless part, to attack them. Deniel swung his gigantic blade with devastating force, and his Unholy Energy appeared on the back of the blade to aide in its power. Deniel knew that the Unholy Energy wouldn't kill them, but in fact help him in defeating them without killing them.

The blade was large enough to hit both targets and send them flying, and the Unholy Energy had left a burn on both of them. They gripped their stomachs and looked down at the unusual burn created by his blade. "Damn it....." One of them muttered. Deniel didn't want to continue fighting, he just wanted to get this over with, before he really killed them. Deniel flipped his blade over and walked over to them, with an intimidating look on his face. He raised his sword up in the air "Deniel! You said you wouldn't kill them!" Deniel smashed his sword down on the ground in front of them, sending a clear message of fear. "I don't wanna' continue this as much as you do," he said to them, looking down at them and then at the crazy merchant. "So back off." He took his sword out of the ground, and was about to walk away, before he looked at their cloaks.

He put his hand under his chin and snapped his fingers at them. "Give me the cloaks and I'll let you go." The two thieves looked at each other, and Deniel raised his sword threateningly. Without wanting to forfeit their lives or further pain, they forfeit their cloaks and handed them to Deniel. Deniel gave a sarcastic smile at them, "Thanks. Now beat it." They didn't hesitate running from Deniel, and as soon as they were gone, the crowd cheered for Deniel. Much to his own surprise.

This was the first time people actually enjoyed seeing Deniel fight, and this was the first time they cheered for him. He wasn't sure if it was because they weren't scared of him, or if he let his opponents live. Maybe it was both. Either way, he gave a smile on his face as he looked out to the people clapping and cheering at him. He made his way over to the crazy merchant, and held up the lighter cloak to him. "I've held up my end. Now hold up yours and show me to that treasure."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th May 2014, 8:44 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 13th May 2014, 9:37 pm

OOC: ......That was really uncalled for. Second time nothing.

The crazy merchant smiled and nodded at Deniel. Both of them put on their cloaks respectively, the merchant wearing the lighter one and Deniel wearing the darker one. "Of course I will!" The merchant said to Deniel and put his hood on. Deniel followed up by putting his own hood on as well. From under his shirt, the merchant pulled out a pair of goggles and put them on over his eyes. "Let's go! Sonny!" Deniel sheathed his gigantic sword Armageddon on his back and hid his black scaled skins under his cloak. "My name is Deniel, by the way." He told the merchant, a little tired of having him call him "sonny" all the time.

The merchant lead Deniel through town, before he held out his hand for Deniel to stop completely. Deniel stopped and looked over the merchant's shoulder. "Huh? What is it?" The merchant was stunned, looking down at whatever blocked their path. Deniel nearly saw nothing, but the merchant saw something that he tried to warn people about all along, but they simply ignored him. "It's.....IT'S A SCORPION!" The merchant hid right behind Deniel, and Deniel had finally noticed what he was talking about. In front of them both, stinger ready, was a small black scorpion that had the merchant cringing in fear. The scorpion gave its claws a few snips, looking at Deniel. Deniel simply stared back at it with no fear. "Be careful Deniel! It's-" Deniel pulled Armageddon from his back and stabbed the scorpion from above. The blade was so large that the scorpion was cut right in half, resulting in an instant death. "It's what?" Deniel asked the merchant, giving a glance right back at him.

The merchant didn't say much, just giving a twitch in his eye. "N-Nothing..... The merchant went in front of Deniel once again, and lead both of them out of town. That's when Deniel began his journey to where he was now. Shortly after they left town, Deniel was met with a lot of sand in his mouth, and that's what got him the idea of using part of his cloak to cover up his mouth. The merchant was leading the way most of the time, and he seemed to know where he was going. Not for long. Eventually the merchant began to lag behind Deniel, and Deniel had to stop to make sure he got far ahead of him before he started walking again. The merchant became exhausted and dehydrated, and became much more of a lunatic than he already was. He started to spout even more nonsense than before, and even became delusional as to who was leading who. "So....where exactly are we going, Deniel?"

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 14th May 2014, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 3:08 pm

Deniel stopped in his tracks and looked back at the merchant. "....Excuse me?!" He asked him, surprised that the merchant had forgotten that HE was supposed to be leading the way, not Deniel. "I said.....where are we......" The merchant had to catch his breath once he caught up with Deniel, putting his hands on his knees and breathing hard. Then, he had just remembered that he was supposed to be the one leading, "N-Nevermind......it's this way." Deniel crossed his arms and watched the merchant slowly pass him. He wasn't too excited to be walking in front of him again, so he let him go quite a ways in front of him. Then, the merchant turned back to look at him: "Are you coming or not?" The merchant asked Deniel, stopping his movement.

Deniel nodded and spoke under his mask in the cloak, "Yeah! But you go ahead a little bit, I'll catch up, don't worry." Deniel was going to end his sentence there, but he started to question if this was really worth it, "Do you even know where we're going!?" He yelled out to the merchant, a little upset that this seemed to be leading no where. The merchant nodded and answered very honestly, "Of course I do!" The merchant pointed down at Deniel's foot, and Deniel looked down at it. He saw a smashed bottle where he was standing, and didn't notice it before. "'Dat 'dere is a marker 'dat I placed! We're close to 'da treasure, Deniel! Just please be patient! Deniel crouched down to examine the bottle.

He couldn't help but believe the merchant, after all, Deniel's foot had concealed most of it, and unless he had a keen eye, the merchant would never see it. "Alright, fine. Keep going, then." Deniel motioned for the merchant to keep going, and that's what he did. Deniel stood in his spot, thinking about just how far away this 'treasure' is. They hadn't been walking too long, and the energy from his Arms of the Black Devil could still be felt by him. And then, he heard the scream of the merchant and looked up. In front of the merchant, the sand started to shift and turn, as if something that was hiding there was starting to come out. Deniel needed this guy alive, so he needed to protect him. Deniel ran to the location to where the merchant was at, which wasn't far thankfully, to protect him.

Deniel's feet shifted in the sand, slowing down his rub a bit, but he reached the merchant just in time. From out of the sand, a large, scaled reptile creature appeared. It had a serpent-like body, but had very long and powerful, muscular legs with claws on the end of it. It also had wings, but no arms, and the end of its serpent body acted like a tail.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 3:28 pm

By the time Deniel had reached the creature, it was diving in to swallow up the merchant whole. Deniel ran faster and dove in for a kick right against its head by jumping and spinning to give his kick much more power. The creature moved its head away and Deniel landed in front of the merchant. He held his black scaled arm in front of the merchant, backing away a bit from the creature. The creature shook its large head, and looked down at the two, giving out a small growl and opening its mouth to show its large teeth. "What is that thing?" Deniel asked the merchant, figuring he knew about this place much more than he did. "I think it's a basilisk!" The merchant cried out in fear, backing away more than Deniel did.

Deniel pulled Armageddon from his back and slammed it on the ground in front of him. He looked at the beast with no fear what-so-ever, and even held out his arm to challenge it. "Come on!" Deniel taunted it and held Armageddon in his dominant hand once again. By this time, the merchant ran away several paces to make sure that he was save at whatever battle was about to unfold. The basilisk flapped its wings several times to blow the sand away, accepting Deniel's challenge. Deniel held Armageddon in both hands, and the basilisk was the one that made the first move.

The reptilian beast dove in for another attack just like he did with the merchant to bite Deniel, but this one was much faster than the one before. Deniel could barely see it coming, but had just enough time to block it with Armageddon. His black collided with the basilisk's jaws, causing him to slide back from its immense strength. However, Deniel's block was coated in his Unholy Energy from his Arms of the Black Devil, and this made the attack hurt the basilisk a lot more than it hurt Deniel.

Without much of a choice, the basilisk backed away from the attack. However, once it did, it sent its own sneak attack at Deniel by swinging its massive tail from around its body straight into Deniel. Deniel didn't see it coming, so he was hit by the full force and knocked away, with Armageddon dropping out of his hands. Deniel wasn't knocked too far from the sword, but the basilisk knew that it seemed to be a necessity for Deniel. Deniel ran for it, and so did the basilisk. The beast moved in the sand much faster than Deniel did, because of its gigantic legs and because Deniel was just a normal sized person. The beast raised its leg up in the air to smash down at Armageddon, and Deniel dove straight for it. If he succeeded, Armageddon was his again. If he didn't, then he'd be crushed.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 4:23 pm

Luckily for Deniel, his dive tactic was much faster than running and snatching it, so he was able to get his sword and get out from under the basilisk's giant foot before he was crushed. Deniel rolled on back to his feet, and was under the belly of the beast. People always say "in the belly of the beast", but he was under it. The basilisk started to mindlessly stomp around, trying to crush Deniel while he was still under it. Deniel started to run around, a little confused on what it was trying to do. He never got crushed, and he eventually ran straight out from under it's belly.

Once he was out from under it, the fight continued against the basilisk. The beast flapped its wings to blow sand right into Deniel blinding him and giving it enough room to whack him with its tail once again. Deniel was sent flying again, but he made sure to hold on to Armageddon tighter this time. Deniel stabbed Armageddon in the ground to stop the flight. He had taking somewhat of a pounding so far. Three cuts in his torso area, and now he had gotten whacked by a giant beast. He felt a burning feeling into his chest area, and he wasn't too familiar with pain. He took a lot of hits in his jobs before, but he was somehow able to endure it, as if he had endured pain before. He couldn't really remember a time in his life that he had endured so much pain that he would be used to it.....at least he thought he did. Once again, he couldn't afford to think about these things right now. He took Armageddon out of the ground and spun it around in his hand to resume the fight.

He just realized that there was no audience here, and no one here to judge him instead of the merchant. He doubted the merchant would care, plus it was just a beast. No one would care if this thing died. No one. Deniel got a mischievous grin on his face, letting his killer instinct take hold of his once again. He gripped Armageddon tighter and held it with both hands, staring at the basilisk. "It's time to die!"

Deniel charged at the basilisk, and the beast ran for him back. Deniel raised his sword to swing, and the basilisk swung his tail right at him. The basilisk had rock-hard scales, and it made it seem like there were two blades that were colliding when the two's attacks met. Deniel looked at the basilisk while he was fighting off its tail, with his teeth gritting and a murderous grin on his face. Deniel, with all of his strength, knocked away the basilisk, and left a burn mark on its tail from his Unholy Energy surrounding his sword so that it could apply the bonus effect. The basilisk staggered, and now it was time for Deniel to finish it off.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 14th May 2014, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th May 2014, 4:23 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 4:33 pm

OOC: ......No way......

Deniel met the basilisk another time with a collision of tail and blade as he thought of the ways to kill this thing. He could chop off its legs and then get it while it's down. Or, he could jump on its head when it came in for another dive attack and stab it in the head. All of them could work, but they didn't seem to satisfy Deniel. He just let two people who he could have easily killed live, and if he was going to kill this thing, it was going to be in a satisfying way.

Deniel took notice to the wings on its back. Normally, wings would require bones, and bones needed a spine to connect to, or else then what? This thing had to have some kind of bones in its body, not to mention its legs. It couldn't be all-snake. The idea of it having a spine, even just a small one ,gave Deniel an idea. Deniel jumped away from a stomp it tried to do with its foot, and ducked right under it swinging its tail at him right afterwards. Deniel stood up straight again and spun his sword in his hands once again. He pointed his sword right at the basilisk "I just found a nice way to bring out your demise! Get ready!"

The basilisk didn't take Deniel's taunting remark too well. It gave out a terrifying cry and came in once again for another attack. This time, the attack was done with its head. This was absolutely perfect, and what Deniel was hoping for. Deniel turned his Armageddon sword into a scythe by having the rest of the hilt become exposed, and the blade turn ninety degrees while making itself thinner and longer. At the very last second, Deniel jumped over the monster's head and ran up its neck. Deniel placed his scythe right at the monster's neck, much to its disapproval.

It shook around violently, but knew if it shook too much, Deniel would cut into its throat. This made it want arms now. Deniel ran down the back of its neck and down its spine, and while he was doing so, he extended Armageddon's length to make sure the scythe didn't move from its spot. Deniel jumped down to the one location he needed to be: the end of its tail. Deniel crashed his feet down at the end of its tail, forcing it to the ground. He stopped extending the hilt of Armageddon a little earlier than he did, and this caused the blade to force the beast to bend backwards. Deniel started to pull his blade right against the beast's neck, and he was holding down its tail to make sure it didn't flip over. What he was doing was forcing its spine to bend, and for Armageddon to cut straight through its throat.

The beast cried out in agony, but Deniel didn't stop. Eventually, Deniel tugged as hard as he could, and Armageddon sliced straight through its throat, decapitating the beast.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 4:53 pm

Once the beast was decapitated, its body began to flail and wiggle around as blood poured out of its neck and into the desert sand. Deniel pulled Armageddon back to its normal position, and had it turn back into its blade form. Deniel swung Armageddon to wipe all of the blood off and throw it on to the sand. He sheathed Armageddon on his back, and didn't bother looking back at the basilisk. The beast's body eventually fell down, and once it did, Deniel took a knee and held out both of his arms. It was like he was bowing to an audience that wasn't even there. "Hah! Too easy!" Deniel yelled out and then raised on fist to the sky in triumph.

Deniel stood up on his feet straight once again and finally looked back at the corpse of the basilisk. Its blood was still leaking on to the desert sand, and so was the decapitated head. Its head had its forked tongue sticking out, and Deniel merely walked over to the corpse and kicked it. From back where he was first standing, the merchant watched, a little amazed. He made his way over to Deniel. "'Dat was amazing! I have neva' seen a person take down a basilisk! Especially not in a way like 'dat and on his own!" Deniel remembered the merchant once again, and turned around to him. "Alright, I've protected you from those idiots! I've protected you from this stupid basilisk! And I've put up with your BS so far! Where is this goddamn treasure you want to show me!?"

Deniel raised his sword to the merchant, pointing the tip of Armageddon at his neck. The merchant, although intimidated by something so little as a scorpion, showed no fear to Deniel. "Let me ask you some'ting first, Deniel! Why are you so angry? Why do you fight so brutally?" Deniel lowered Armageddon and rolled his eyes. "Why does everyone ask this? I've heard this BS before, okay? Don't try and give me it again." The merchant walked past Deniel, and placed his hand on his shoulder. "And unless you ever give someone a good explanation for such brutal methods or stop it, that's all you'll ever hear until you finally listen." Deniel listened to him, and was silent, but his expression was a little bit angered. The merchant walked past him further, leading the way once again. "Nonetheless, let us keep moving. The treasure is close."

Deniel didn't follow him for two reasons: one he knew the merchant would end up lagging behind again shortly and stop acting so wise. Two was that he did have a point. If he ever wanted all of this harassment and judgmental issues to stop, then he would have to stop.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 5:17 pm

After his thinking session, Deniel eventually followed the merchant once again.

And that's how he ended up to where he was now. The merchant was still behind Deniel, and he was still out in the middle of the desert. Thinking about how he got here did pass the time, but not a whole lot. Deniel looked up at the afternoon sky of the desert, and started to wonder if this place was going to be his demise. He wasn't getting too thirsty, as he was a person who never seemed to get hungry or thirsty, but knew that in due time he would need water. And once he did, he would slowly start to die. He was out in the middle of no where with no guide except a crazy merchant who couldn't even lead Deniel. Instead, Deniel was mostly leading himself.

Between the time that he was there and now, Deniel's arms returned to normal, and Armageddon returned to its original state as a katana, which Deniel held in his hand. Deniel jabbed Nidhogg in the ground, with it still sheathed in the scabbard. The merchant was now catching up, but he looked even more exhausted than before. "We're.....almost.....'dere....," the merchant barely managed to say. Deniel merely retorted with: "You said that quite a ways ago. I wonder how far we've gotten since then." The merchant finally reached Deniel and he collapsed on the ground, looking helpless. "Ahh......just.....just be....patient.... Deniel gave out a simple "Hah" and turned around.

This was getting really sad and pathetic. All around them was just an endless desert with little to no landmarks, how in the world could this guy even know where he was going? Deniel sat down beside him and leaned Nidhogg over his shoulder and waited. Either this guy was going to die and Deniel was going to eventually, or a miracle might happen. Either way, Deniel was okay with it. While the merchant was laying on the sandy ground flat on his face, Deniel sat there with his arms crossed and with Nidhogg over his shoulder. Eventually, Deniel closed his eyes to rest every part of his body.

The afternoon sun beat over both of them non-stop, and now Deniel was really hoping some kind of miracle would happen. For then, the sand under them began to rumble. Deniel looked under himself, confused. He stood up on his feet and noticed the spot they were sitting on was taller than the rest of the area around them. Something was up. The merchant, too, took notice to this unusual shaking and had his head look up from the sand. "Huh.....what's goin' on?" The sand not only started to rumble, but started to move as well. The sand started to clear off as well, revealing what was underneath. Something big was coming.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 8:40 pm

Deniel took this as a sign to get the hell out of the moving spot. He grabbed the merchant by his collar and jumped off of the moving sand. He looked up at it to see something revealing itself: a scorpion. The exoskeleton was black, and had sand still coming out from it even as it stood up. The scorpion looked like it was a hundred times bigger than a normal one, with just once of its pincers being the size of a human being. From right next to the giant black scorpion came another one. They were in a pair making one giant hill while they slept. The merchant looked at the scorpions, in complete fear. "AHHHHH! SCORPIONS! NOOOOOO!"

Deniel gritted his teeth and looked back at him. "If you don't like them, then just get back and let me handle this!" The merchant nodded and ran away as both of the scorpions turned to Deniel. They gave their claws a few snaps at Deniel, and even stabbed their tails in the sand in front of him as a threat. Deniel wasn't intimidated one bit. In fact, he smiled at this challenge. "Kick ass!" Deniel drew Nidhogg from its scabbard and stared at the scorpion's beady black eyes with his red ones. The scorpions accepted Deniel's challenge, with one of them starting out by trying to catch them in the pincer. Deniel jumped in the air, avoiding the pincer by back-flipping as well.

These scorpions knew how to use their stringers for more than just stinging people on the ground. The scorpion he jumped over swung its stinger right at Deniel while he was in mid-air, knocking him straight to the ground. Deniel landed in the sand with a "THUD", and then he looked up to see the other scorpion was already getting ready to sting him. Deniel narrowly dodged the scorpion's stinger by rolling out of the way and recovering on his feet. They may have only stingers and claws, but they sure as hell knew how to use them.

Deniel spun Nidhogg on his hand and smirked at them. The better the challenge the better. The merchant thought Deniel was going into a suicide fight, but this was only because he had a huge fear of scorpions. Deniel, on the other hand, didn't really fear them. Luckily for himself, scorpions weren't insects. Deniel had a huge fear of insects, but scorpions never really reminded them of him. Fighting one might not be a problem, but fighting two was going to be tricky. He needed to be at his best. "Nephalem Soul: Devil!" A glowing red magic circle with a pentagram engraved in the center appeared at Deniel's back, and swiftly moved up. In place of it was the Ghost of the Black Devil.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 9:21 pm

Deniel held his sword out to the scorpions once the Soul of the Black Devil was complete. The Black Devil behind him had a katana in his hand, doing the same posture. Deniel grinned, and so did the Black Devil. The scorpions, on the other hand, didn't really pay him any mind or seem intimidated. They snapped their pincers once again, and waited for Deniel to make a move. And that's exactly what Deniel did. He readied his sword and looked like he was preparing for an attack. "How's THIS!?" Deniel spun around and swung his sword once, and once he turned in a full circle, he turned the other way and swung again. Two slashes made up of air pressure came out of his black and joined together, forming an X slash.

The scorpion's made no attempt to dodge it, which would be their own mistake. The attack hit them, and they didn't even flinch because it seemed to do nothing. "Not for long." Deniel thought to himself and sheathed his scabbard. Immediately, the damage done by not only his own attack, but the Black Devil's attack would be dealt as well. However, to his surprise.....nothing happened. The scorpions were completely unaffected. Their exoskeleton was far too powerful to be damaged so easily. If Deniel was going to get to them, he was going to have to hit them hard.

The scorpions weren't going to stand idle forever. One of them leaped up in the air, which to Deniel's surprise, was really damn high. It went so high, that he couldn't see it without blinding his eyes from the sun. Deniel looked around him, wondering where it would land. Then, he noticed the shadow of a scorpion under him, getting bigger. Without a moment's hesitation, Deniel jumped out of the way just before the scorpion landed, but found himself in the claws of another one as soon as he stood up. Two of them was really tricky. Deniel struggled in the grasp of one, and the scorpion held him high in the air. Deniel looked at the stinger of it, and he knew that if he didn't do anything, he was going to be impaled in it.

The stinger looked like it was going to swing straight into him at any second now, but Deniel's timing had to be perfect. The very second he saw the stinger moving to him, Deniel mimicked his Shout of the Devil spell with his Nephalem Soul: Devil form. Both him and the Black Devil created two magic circles and shouted into them, creating a gigantic beam of Twilight Energy aimed straight at the scorpion's tail. Their bodies were covered in nice armor, but their tails were exposed. The Twilight Energy was strong enough to completely vaporize the stinger, leaving nothing left. The scorpion dropped Deniel out of pain, and that's when Deniel took his chance.

He let himself fall down to the scorpion, and he stabbed Nidhogg straight where the scorpion's eyes were: the only part that had skin exposed. With a harsh landing and two blades being impaled at once, the scorpion quickly stopped moving. One down. One to go.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 14th May 2014, 10:09 pm

Deniel back-flipped away from the scorpion's corpse, sheathing Nidhogg. Then, he turned to the other one. The other one didn't do anything at all at first, but then suddenly started stomping its multiple legs on the ground over and over again, causing it to tremble a little. Deniel balanced himself on the ground, looking at the enraged scorpion. "Deniel......I think those two were mates." Deniel gave an awkward look on his face. "Oh crap...." He looked at the scorpion, noticing that it was gone. He looked under himself once again to see its shadow looming over, and for the second time, if he were a second too late, then he would be rushed. He jumped out from under the shadow at the last second, narrowly dodging the slam.

However, once Deniel dodged the slam, another one landed right in front of him, and then to his right, and then over him again. Deniel was running all over the place, while the scorpion was jumping around everywhere in anger, trying to smash Deniel. It was getting reckless, but it was also working a bit. One narrow dodge after another, Deniel was circling and running around like a complete idiot. Meanwhile, the merchant was biting his nails, praying that Deniel wouldn't get hit by the scorpion. Deniel was trying to think of a way to get this to stop. He could think of no other way than to fly.

"Nephalem Wings! And hurry it up!" A pair of wings sprouted out of Deniel's back in what seemed like an instant, all because he was in a hurry for it. The wings on The Black Devil's back revealed themselves, and Deniel instantly took flight. He got to a point in which he could look down at the scorpion smashing down on the ground, because it wasn't jumping too high. Despite Deniel not being there, the scorpion didn't stop its rampage of crushing the ground. Either it didn't care, or it didn't notice. Either way, Deniel was absolutely fine with it.

Deniel watched the scorpion blindly smashing itself on the ground, and eventually, he noticed a pattern. Up, down, right, right, left, up, down, right, left, down, up, up, right. Deniel kept this pattern in his mind, and kept watching to see if he could confirm it. After seeing it happen for another three times, he knew that this pattern was absolute, and that was his key to defeating this thing. Deniel flew straight down to the ground, and went to a spot that was directly in front of where the scorpion was jumping around. The scorpion jumped in front of him, but jumped away. Now, all he needed to do was wait for it. Deniel raised Nidhogg in the air, and once he knew that the scorpion was going to jump down at his location, he stabbed Nidhogg right down at its weak spot that he stabbed the scorpion before.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th May 2014, 10:09 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    The Desert! (Deniel) Die_04_42161_sm
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 15th May 2014, 5:01 pm

OOC: WOOOOOO! YEAH! FINALLY! SOMETHING GOOD!

The scorpion was impaled straight in the sand, but it was still alive. It tried to struggle loose from Deniel, but Deniel put a second hand on Nidhogg's hilt and pushed down further. The scorpion didn't have much to do other than struggle to escape, but eventually started to slow down and finally stop. It had died. Deniel kept his blade inside its head for a few seconds just in case, and finally pulled out his katana. He swung it to wipe the scorpion's blood off of it and then sheathe it inside its scabbard. Deniel finally once again noticed the merchant, who approached him from wherever he was standing. "You.....you did it! I can't believe you killed 'da scorpions!" In all of his years, the merchant never saw a person strong enough to take on two scorpions at once.

He scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "Well.....it wasn't that bad I mean....." The merchant turned his head to the giant hole in which the giant scorpions came from. An excited look came on his face as he ran straight to the hole. "Deniel! We did it! It's here! It's here!" Deniel brightened his face up and he ran to the merchant, kneeling beside him. The merchant began to dig up something with his hands. Eventually, he hit a hard wood container, and he gave a brightened expression at it. "Here it is!" Deniel helped the merchant dig up what looked like a large wooden box. A treasure box. "Hey! You were right! What's inside of it!?" Deniel was stunned by the fact that there was actually a treasure. Before, he was just thinking that he was going to die out here.

The merchant and him quickly opened up the box, and inside was about four thousand jewels. Disappointment hit Deniel and the merchant right away. To them, four thousand jewels wasn't that much, "This is.....this is it?" The merchant shuffled through all of the money, and found nothing else in the chest. "I'm afraid it is....." Both of them let out loud groans, especially Deniel. "Deniel, you can keep the jewels. You've earned them. I'll lead you back to town." Deniel sat up, both happy about the idea that he got to keep it all, but also about the fact that he was going to lead him back to town. "Yes. I know the way before you ask." That surprised Deniel, too. He knew what he was thinking? "In fact. It's a lot closer than ya' think."

The merchant pointed right behind him, and the second he turned around.....he was back in the Desert Village. "Woah.....what the-!?" He turned to look at the merchant, but he was gone. All that was left was a giant hold and about four thousand jewels all to himself. Deniel looked back and fourth, between the town and the jewels. Then, he shrugged and picked the jewels up, shoving them in his pocket. "Well....mission complete. In a way."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:39 am