Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Detective for a Day. (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detective for a Day. (Deniel) Empty Detective for a Day. (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 8:01 pm

Job Information:

Before arriving at Clover Town, Deniel was remembering the events that happened on the previous mission, and he couldn't stop grieving and feeling sorry for himself. His back was laid against his room's bed with his hands folded behind his back. His skin was much more pale than usual, and there were huge black bags under his eyes. He looked like a walking corpse. His coat, gloves, and boots were all missing, as they were thrown off of his bed and aside. Deniel was blankly staring up at the ceiling with only sadness in his eyes. He was recalling the memory of what happened several days ago over and over again; about how he mourned for taking someone's life for the first time. His katana Nidhogg was leaning against his bed next to his boots. Neither one of them spoke a word, but Nidhogg was sure getting ready to. He thought that his advice earlier had worked, but it seemed like Deniel didn't give it. "So...you've decided to be the miserable litt-"

Deniel suddenly stood up from where he was sitting and grabbed Nidhogg's hilt. He threw the katana against of his walls like a kid on a temper tantrum. "SHUT UP!" Deniel gave out deep breaths while his eyes started to tear up. "You don't know what it feels like, Nidhogg! All you ever do is sit there and talk! You're never doing anything other than talking! You have no idea...no idea what it feels like to be me! To kill so much...and then realized you've made a grave mis-" Deniel interrupted him shouting by raising his voice over his. "It's not a mistake, Deniel!" Deniel stopped shouting and listened to what Nidhogg had to say once again. "You were being safe, and it's your own judgment! If you think death is mercy, then you think death is mercy! That's what makes you unique! And plus, you were playing safe! What if you let them live and it came back to haunt you. What if!? After all...it did come back to haunt them."

Deniel knew exactly what Nidhogg was talking about. He looked deep into his mind back in the days of when he was imprisoned; every person he lost to always bragged about their victory, and Deniel was left there miserable. Did he stand there and do nothing about it? No. Deniel was eventually put against the same people a second time, but that time, he made sure he won. And whenever he did, he savored the moment. That's the second part of what taught him the lesson of whatever he didn't kill would only come back to haunt him. He never died to them, and he eventually defeated them. In a way, he taught himself his own lesson. "I....I..." Deniel didn't know what to say to this. He never even thought about whether or not it was true until now. All of the evidence and signs were there, he didn't see a reason to think why it wasn't.

"So now you're going to grieve after one kill, Deniel!? I thought you had more guts to you! I thought you had more spine! Are you really the Black Devil!? Deniel thought about his question for a bit. He stared down at the floor with his eyes gazing back and fourth. Eventually, he clenched and fists and stood up. His smirk was once again back on his face, and the color of his skin was starting to come back. "No, I'm not the Black Devil." He walked over to Nidhogg and grabbed the blade, putting it safely inside of his belt hole. "I'm a Nephalem!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Detective for a Day. (Deniel) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Detective for a Day. (Deniel) Empty Re: Detective for a Day. (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 10:59 pm

Both of them let out friendly laughter at each other. If Nidhogg had hands, Deniel would have high-fived him. "You wanna' do a job, Deniel!?" Deniel pumped both of his fists and reached under his bed for his secret stash of requests. "You need to ask!?" He pulled out his giant pile of papers from under his bed and started to go through them. He only stared at the titles of them, and if the title didn't interest him, he would take the paper and put it on the bottom of the pile. Several of the titles did catch his attention, but from the description of them, they all seemed like they'd be jobs for when he would be much stronger than he is now. Finally, after he put one at the bottom of the stack, the next one caught his attention with the title. "Detective For a Day..." He read the title aloud, but silently read the rest.

His eyes went from left to right, and he slid the paper through his hand so he could read the request from top to bottom. Once Deniel finished reading it, he read it once again. This time, he skimmed through the words rather than reading them all at once. "Find something you like?" Nidhogg asked him out of no where, knowing that him reading it twice must have meant that he took an interest into it. Deniel skimmed through it one last time, and he finally looked satisfied. His smirk grew on his face once again, and he shoved the request paper into his pocket. "Let's kick some ass, Nidhogg!" He stuffed the rest of the papers underneath his bed like he usually did, and started to get himself equipped once again.

He slipped his feet into his combat boots, his hands into his gloves, and finally completed himself by throwing on his short-sleeved coat. Deniel felt like a new man once again, and that nothing could bring him down. He kicked open the door to his room in Eclipse Soul's headquarters. "Let's rock!"

"Aaaaaaaand here I am now." Deniel said to himself while he was remembering how this entire thing began. The job, so far, wasn't as exciting as he wanted it to be. He thought being a detective was going to be something fun and something to look forward to, but those two were the last things that it was for him so far. He was at the house of the client, who went by the name of Miss Zoe, and he couldn't have been more bored. All that was stolen from her was an old tea set apparently, but she seemed to be over reacting about it to him. What could be so important about an old tea set? And why was it called detective for the day? There wasn't much Deniel could go off of. Her story and memories were all he had, and they weren't too clear to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd June 2014, 10:59 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Detective for a Day. (Deniel) StrongMonster Detective for a Day. (Deniel) NormalMonster Detective for a Day. (Deniel) NormalMonster Detective for a Day. (Deniel) WeakMonster Detective for a Day. (Deniel) WeakMonster Detective for a Day. (Deniel) NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 6:17 pm

He was sitting at a table in Miss Zoe's house, and the past half an hour he had been speaking with her about the situation. Every time he was hoping that she would remember something or give him something different, but it was the same thing over and over again. It started to bug him, but he wasn't giving up on the job. He had his face inside both of his palms, and he moved them down slowly to pull his skin with them. "Alright, Miss Zoe..." he said as he placed his palms down on the table once again, "Run this story by me one last time. Include EVERY single detail that you can remember. Because right now, there's not a whole lot I can do with what you've given me." Deniel didn't sound too nice or subtle about it, he was getting annoyed, and his tone was very demanding.

One look at Miss Zoe and people would probably say "granny", "grandma", or "old woman". She had very light skin, but because of her age, smooth wasn't a way to describe it. It was very wrinkly and almost withered, but "ugly" wasn't a word that came to a person's mind when describing her either. She kept her ancient eyes closed, but still had a smile on her face almost at all times. Even now when Deniel was trying to pressure things out of her, she still had a smile on her face. She had white hair that was pulled back in a small bun on the back of her head, and it was kept together by a small band and two hair sticks. She had both of her bony and old hands folded on the table in front of her.

"Oh alright," she said, still sounding sweet and sincere about it. Deniel was the complete opposite of what she was feeling. "I was coming home late last night, when suddenly I heard a noise from the inside. I panicked and didn't know what to do, and I knew someone was inside my home. I'm the only one that lives here and has the key, so someone had to have broken in. When I went inside my house, no one was there." Deniel smashed his face against the table out of frustration. Miss Zoe didn't seem to take the hint that she was irritating him, "Oh? Do you need some rest? I have a guest room." Miss Zoe sat up to go prepare the room for Deniel, but he held his hand up while his face was still down in protest.

She sat back down, and Deniel lifted his face up once again. "Someone was in there...but you saw no one? How is that possible!? There had to have been someone. Did you see anything?" Miss Zoe tightened her closed eyes further, trying to think if she remembered or saw anything else, "My memory isn't good with my age. I apologize..." Deniel rubbed his eyes with his fingers, his irritation was only rising. "Come on, Miss Zoe! Think! One detail may be the only thing that you get you your...tea set....back....." He felt like a complete moron saying something like that. Was a tea set really worth the trouble? Miss Zoe concentrated harder, and then her face and expression lit up, "Oh! I remember something!"

Deniel stopped rubbing his eyes and looked Miss Zoe straight into her...closed eyes..."You do!? What is it!?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 7:39 pm

"They went out the back door!" Miss Zoe said it full of pride, thinking that she just helped him solve the mystery. It was pretty much the complete opposite of what happened. Deniel smashed his head down on the table once again, and was just about ready to kill the old lady and get it over with. He knew he wouldn't be able to get away with something like that, so he held back his anger. He tried to think about it in a different way, maybe he COULD use something as insignificant as that to his own use. He lifted his head up and faked a smile at Miss Zoe, standing up from his seat. "Thank you very much. I think I've gathered enough information." He pushed his seat in and turned around to head away, but then a question came to his mind. Maybe he could use it...

"Ummm...Miss Zoe?" Deniel asked her, staring at her from the corner of his eye. She didn't budge, and smiled at him, "Yes?" Deniel turned around to face her. "Where's the backdoor?" Miss Zoe pointed her thumb behind her, "In the back, of course." Deniel nodded at her and walked towards where her thumb was pointing, "Thank you," he said while he walked past her. He headed to the back of her house to the one location that gave him a lead: the backdoor. Deniel arrived at the door in the very back of the house; there was one odd feature about it that he knew wasn't normal. The door knob was broken right off, and the door was partially open.

"Hmmm...perhaps the noise she heard was whoever took her tea set going out the door." Deniel pushed the door open to look outside. The backside of her house lead out into an alleyway that was filled with junk and garbage from houses that surrounded hers. "A perfect place for a thief to run..." He whispered to himself and stepped outside of the house. He partially closed the back door behind him, and took cautious and careful steps while outside. He felt something on the bottom of his boot, and he looked down to see that he was stepping in a footprint of mud. He looked behind himself to see that the footprint originated at the backdoor of the house. Then, he looked in front of himself again to see the footprint moving away and further into the alley. "...Perfect."

"Deniel, are you sure you can catch them?" Nidhogg asked Deniel while he was power-walking down the alleyway. He was following the trail of mud carefully. "The robbery happened last night, they must be miles away out of Clover Town now." "Well," Deniel replied back to him, "I'll just have to take my chances, then."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 8:55 pm

While Deniel was walking down the alleyway, he suddenly heard something behind him. Deniel turned around to see a thief, looking more like a homeless man, sneaking up on him and attempting to stab him in the back with a dull knife. From the looks of it, it seemed liked his life of being a thief wasn't doing him much good. His stomach, and whole figure, actually was scrawny. And even though Deniel's figure was scrawny, he could still be seen as healthy at least. This man, however, had his ribs showing without even wanting it to. He had ragged and torn shorts, no shoes or sandals of any kind, and all he wore as an opened up, torn vest that had no buttons on it. His hair was long and white, and from the looks of it, he also had several missing teeth.

Deniel grabbed the arm that was trying to stab him and kneed the stomach of his attacker. Since it was so scrawny and had little to no muscle to it, there wasn't anything protecting him from kicking the organ itself. Deniel let go of his arm in the process, which made the thief drop down to the ground like a helpless little kid. He coughed up weakly, as if he didn't even have his own voice back. Deniel knelt down and picked up the knife that he tried to attack him with. "Please..." he pleaded, looking up at Deniel with weak eyes, "Spare me!" His voice was very raspy, but it could still barely be heard. "Show some mercy!" Deniel's red eyes gazed from the knife to the thief's weak blue ones.

"I shall." The thief should have worded his sentence differently, since Deniel's idea of mercy wasn't the same as his. In fact, it wasn't the same as anyone else. This man was starving, miserable, going nearly blind it looked like, and wasn't doing anything worthwhile. It was time to put him out of his misery. Once and for all. Deniel dropped the knife and grabbed Nidhogg's hilt. The thief stood up in surprise, backing away and holding his arms up in defense. Deniel stood up as well, still grabbing on to Nidhogg's hilt. "What....what are you doing!? Stop! Please!" Deniel didn't stop, and instead pulled Nidhogg out of its scabbard and stabbed the thief straight inside of his chest. The black blade pierced through his skin and went straight into his heart, nearly splitting it right in half.

"Showing you ultimate mercy. You can't suffer when you're dead." Deniel said to the thief, but he wasn't necessarily able to respond. Like all of his kills, it happened in nearly an instant. They didn't feel a thing, and were cut away from life like everyone else. Deniel pulled Nidhogg out of the man's chest, letting him fall to the ground like the corpse he was. He swung Nidhogg to wipe the blood off of the blade, and sheathed it inside of the scabbard once again. "Now then...back to the job."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 9:45 pm

Deniel took only three steps forward before he was startled by a sound. He heard the sound of a garbage can tumbling over, and he turned around right away. His hand was already on Nidhogg's hilt, with part of the blade pulled out as well. His body was tense, and his eyes gazed around the alleyway to see what made the noise. He looked down at the corpse of a thief to see a black cat sitting next to it. He looked to its right to see a garbage can toppled over, so that must have meant it made the noise. He gave a sigh of relief and sheathed Nidhogg all the way inside of its scabbard once again. He lightened himself up and stood up straight once again. The black cat stared at the corpse, and then looked at Deniel dead-straight in the eye. Deniel took this as somewhat of a warning, and even as a sign that it knew.

"You didn't see a goddamn thing!" He said to the cat harshly, pointing his finger at it, "Understood?" The cat shook its head, like it actually understood what he was saying, and gave out a small "Meow." Deniel lowered his hand and nodded at the cat once. "Good." He turned away from the black cat and continued down the alleyway, following the trail of mud. Deniel suddenly came to a halt when the trail of mud footprints lead straight towards a door. A door of another building. It was far down the alleyway from Miss Zoe's house, almost on the other side of it. Whatever had stolen her tea set came down this way after doing so, and into this building.

Deniel grabbed the door handle to the door and tried turning it. It didn't budge. He tried again. Not a single movement. It was locked. Deniel tried to open the door over and over again, shaking the handle and tugging on the door. Eventually, he saw that nothing was going to work, so he came up with one solution. Deniel lifted up his thigh and kicked straight forward into the door. It gave a loud "CRACK", which meant that it must have done something. Deniel kicked the door again, and then a third time. On the third time, the door burst wide open, and Deniel was allowed to go inside.

The door was in a small hallway, and right in front of him was a bearded man in an apron. He had a thick, scraggly black beard and mustache that covered up his entire mouth. He was wearing a dirty green apron over regular shirts and jeans, but the biggest part about him was his boots. On his black, dirty boots...was traces of mud. "Just what the hell do you think you're doin'!?" the man asked him. He was holding a broken glass bottle at Deniel, ready to spring into action at any given moment. "Where's the tea set?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th June 2014, 5:15 pm

The man in the apron with the broken bottle faked looking confused. "The...what?" Deniel stared down at his bottle, and then looked for an opening that he could perhaps find. "Where exactly am I?" He suddenly asked him. The man with the broken bottle turned around and pointed his weapon down the hallway; "You're in the back of my bar, and I'd call this breaking and entering. If you don't leave now I'll-" When he turned around, Deniel was already in front of him. He had Nidhogg outside of his belt slot and in one of his hands, and his other hand was headed straight for the man's face. Once his fist was against his jawbone, Deniel used Nidhogg to knock the bottle out of his hand without getting himself hurt. Then, Deniel's hand that punched him in the face made his way to his shoulder, grabbing on to his shirt and turning him around. Once he was turned around, Deniel held Nidhogg's hilt harshly against his throat so it would put him in a choking and gag position.

All of it happened very quickly, taking only about two seconds to happen. "Now I'm going to ask you again," Deniel said to him, sounding very cold and ruthless, "Where is Miss Zoe's tea set!?" The bar owner grabbed on to Nidhogg, gagging on his own breath and trying to pull it away. "I-I don't know-" Deniel pulled back the sheathed blade against his throat tighter. "Not the answer I'm looking for! There's tracks leading from a broken door in Miss Zoe's house. Tracks made of mud that go straight to here, and on to your boots! Now where is it!?" Deniel didn't let his iron grip against the man go, which forced him to try and choke his words out, "I...I...I still don't-" Deniel grabbed on to Nidhogg's hilt with it still against his neck, showing him the black blade. "What's more important? Huh? Information. Or your life?" The bar owner stared at the blade, but didn't believe Deniel. "You wouldn'-"

He pressed Nidhogg against his throat harshly again to interrupted him. "You know what that blade smells like? Blood. I would, don't tempt me. Now I'll ask you again: where is Miss Zoe's tea set?" Deniel kept his sword pressed tight against his throat, showing him that there wasn't going to be any mercy unless he was going to give him an answer. "I-I sold it! I sold it off! To a group of...I don't know who! I don't have it, I swear!" Deniel was somewhat satisfied, but he didn't look too happy. He didn't press Nidhogg against his throat any tighter, but still continued his questions. "Who!? Where!? Who did you sell it to!? Where did they go!?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th June 2014, 6:52 pm

"It was! It was a group! A group of what looked like mages! They asked me to steal it a few weeks ago for them! They said they'd pay me! With maniacs like you after it though, it's not worth it!" Deniel looked away at the ground for several seconds. His eyes moved at random while he thought out everything. He could have just let him go right there, but he still needed one more answer. "Where are they?" He asked the bar owner again, and didn't bother pushing against his neck harshly or increasing his grip. In fact, he loosened it a bit to show a sign that he was ready to show mercy. "I don't know much...but I think they might organize in an abandoned building at the corner of town." The very second that he was done answering, Deniel let him go and shoved him away from himself. "Thanks." He said, sounding almost humorous about it.

The bar owner stumbled forward and turned around, "You freaking psychopath! I'm gonna-" Deniel was no where to be found. The door was still open, but he was gone. The bar owner was about to explode in anger, a person that threatened his life just got away without a scratch on him. And he was about to get away with it completely. "ERGGGH! SON OF A-DAMN IT! AAAGHHH!" He started punching and kicking at the walls in anger and frustration. Deniel wasn't too far from there, and since he left the door open, he could hear his angry cries loud and clear. Once he exited the alleyway and finally got back in the regular streets, his lips curled up to a smirk, and he almost laughed. "Ahhh...that felt good."

No one knew what just happened and no one ever will. The bar owner only got once glance at Deniel, and no name at all. Deniel folded his hands behind his head and started to walk away from the alley's entrance. His cocky smirk turned into a mischievous smile, that basically said "I just did something bad and got away with it." Once he was far from the alley and into the streets, he started to recall what the bar owner said. "Abandoned building at the corner of town. Shouldn't be too hard to find."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th June 2014, 7:30 pm

Deniel started humming to himself while he walked towards the edge of Clover Town, but he was starting to wonder which "edge" it was. He put Nidhogg back inside of his belt slot so it would dangle at his side and he wouldn't have to carry it around anymore. On the matter of the "edge", Clover Town, the place didn't really seem to have an "edge". "Alright, might be a tad bit more difficult than I thought. But then again, it's an abandoned building. Something like that should stand out pretty damn well in a place like this. It's full of life and...not-abandoned-buildings?" He grumbled and thought about going back to that bar owner and asking him more questions, as well as giving him a piece of his mind. "Then again..." he started while tapping his chin and walking, "Why would a group of mages want one stupid tea set that bad? I always thought the old woman was overreacting about it, but why would someone go through this much trouble for it?"

Deniel stopped in place while he was thinking. The direction he was headed was to get out of Clover Town, and that's where he wanted to be. He was going to get near the 'edge' of it, and circle around the whole place until he finally found an abandoned building. His mind was still racing, since he was going through all of this just for a tea set for an old woman. "Hmmm...just for a tea set? Well, there's not that many conclusions that I can draw from it. Maybe they want tea that bad, maybe they like how it looks-.....Like how it looks? That might be it. What if it has real value to it that Miss Zoe never informed me about?" Deniel looked back and fourth while he dove deeper into the idea that it was. It seemed like the most logical conclusion: steal something that's this valuable and sell it.

"Nidhogg...you're enjoying this aren't you?" Deniel looked down at his black katana, which for some reason hadn't said anything in a while. Nidhogg suddenly started to give a high-pitched chuckle, as if he were trying to hold his laughter back. It was quite unusual because of his natural, deep mighty voice, but that was the least of Deniel's concerns. What bothered him the most was the fact that it was laughing at him now. "What is so funny!?" Deniel shouted at Nidhogg, and was glad that no one was around. He would look like a complete moron shouting at a sword that he claimed was laughing. "You're....you're....." Nidhogg was trying to communicate with Deniel while he was laughing. To him, it was quite a difficult task. "You're trying so hard!"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th June 2014, 8:34 pm

"Huuuh?" Deniel couldn't have been more confused about what Nidhogg just said, and about why he was laughing. Nidhogg stopped laughing so he could take a deep breath, and that's when Deniel tried to speak. "So wha-" before he could finish asking what he was trying to ask, Nidhogg went back to laughing again. Deniel, on the other hand, wasn't amused in the slightest. He waited for Nidhogg to run out of breath again, in which he tried asking his question again. So....wha-" Once again, Nidhogg interrupted him by laughing further. Deniel had no idea whether or not he was doing it on purpose, or whatever had just happened was really that funny. Regardless of the reason, it was ticking him off. "Does he have an 'off' button...?" He asked himself quietly while Nidhogg continued his laughter.

Nidhogg finally ceased his laughter, but he still kept his chuckles and huge pauses of breaths here and there. "Aww come on, Deniel. Don't be such a hard-ass. Where's your sense of humor?" Deniel grumbled and smacked Nidhogg's hilt to show him that he wasn't amused as he was. "You just get a tad bit annoying sometimes." "Look who's talking." "Anyway, what exactly what was so funny? Trying so hard?" Nidhogg was finally out of laughter and humor, so he answered Deniel's question. "Just like you, I find all of this trouble over a silly tea set really, really stupid." Deniel nodded at Nidhogg in agreement, but still didn't look too happy. That wasn't a good answer to him. "And," Nidhogg continued to show that he wasn't done yet, "The fact that you're trying so hard to figure out why there's a big deal was just amusing to me."

Deniel stood there without making a single move before starting to walk again. He didn't bother saying anything or arguing against Nidhogg at all. The only thing he did was smack Nidhogg's hilt a second time, and just let out a small "Tch." Nidhogg only felt a tad bit guilty about insulting Deniel in such a way, especially since he was created to serve him as a weapon. However, just like everything else, he knew that he just needed time to get over it. Once he was no longer upset, then he was going to talk to him.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th June 2014, 6:35 pm

Deniel finally reached an area that was isolated from the rest, and outside of Clover Town. Just like he thought, the first place that he looked didn't have his answer. However, he wasn't going to give up there. "Well, if I did get on the first try, then I'd be really goddamn lucky." Deniel's eyes looked to his right, then his left. Then his right again, and then his left. He was trying to figure out which way he should go, and which one might lead him to the abandoned building faster. Deniel pointed his finger at the right and the left over and over again. "Eeeny, meeny, miny, Right." He decided to skip the game and just go what he thought would be the right way: right. Deniel started to walk in the right direction, hoping with all of his luck that it would be the correct one.

"Why'd you chose the right way?" Nidhogg asked him while Deniel slowly walked along the edges of Clover Town. "Ehh...it's usually the hand I hold you in, the hand that I pull El'Druin's string back, and it's my dominant hand. So why not?" Nidhogg let out a soft chuckle, which was nothing like his mocking laugh earlier. Deniel gazed down at the katana and then back at the road ahead of him, he wasn't upset at something like that. "So you DO care about me?" Deniel simply shrugged at the blade, "If it weren't for you, I'd be talking to myself. I'd also have a much harder time killing things. Whether it's cutting their heart in half with Armageddon, putting a hole all the way through with El'Druin, or stabbing it with your current form, you always kill them."" If Nidhogg had a face and mouth, he would have been smirking or smiling right now.

"Well, you're the one that takes the shot or thrusts the blade." Deniel smirked at Nidhogg and nearly laughed. "Well, I guess we both take part in death. Like the Grim Reaper and his scythe." Deniel gave a slow chuckle, and so did Nidhogg. Soon, both of them were laughing out loud like two best friends enjoying a time together. It was such a dark topic, but it was humor to both of them.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th June 2014, 8:25 pm

"Huh...you know, what if I made myself known as that?" Nidhogg and Deniel were still laughing, so he had to speak between breaths and chuckles. "Known as what?" Deniel sniffed his nose, still laughing. "The Reaper." If Nidhogg would have shoulders, he'd have shrugged. "Eh, it's your choice, Deniel. Choose wisely, though. If you want people to truly fear you, then make sure it's something that strikes fear into their hearts." Since Deniel had shoulders, he had the ability to shrug. "Well, fear isn't necessarily my goal here. I just want something badass is all." Both of them laughed one last time, and that's when Deniel finally started paying attention to the path ahead of him once again. He couldn't have done it at a more perfect time, because once he looked ahead of himself, he saw exactly what he had been searching for. The second he saw the building, both he and Nidhogg stopped laughing completely. The humorous mood and atmosphere was gone, and Deniel's face frowned. He looked more serious than ever. "Alright, Nidhogg, let's go." If he had a neck, Nidhogg would have nodded. "Just keep your guard up, Deniel." Deniel nodded his head up and down, taking slow and easy steps.

The building looked like it was two stories tall, with charred and grey walls. From the looks of it, it seemed like it was burned down rather than abandoned. The windows were shattered, but they were sealed up with wood. Deniel was either on the sides or the back of the building, since there was no entrance for him. Part of the roof was torn right off, but there was no one inside. Deniel neared the building, and the ground below him started to become black and charred as well. A fire definitely happened here, but most likely a while ago. If it happened recently, it would smell a lot more fresh. "Let's do this." Deniel had Nidhogg in his right hand, but his body was angled so that Nidhogg was facing away from whoever would be right in front of him. This was so he could twist his body and pull Nidhogg up for extra speed and momentum. Deniel reached the walls of the building, and pressed his back against it. He started to slide along it, making sure that no footstep maid any noise.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th June 2014, 10:48 pm

He sidestepped his way to the corner of the wall, not making a sound with every step. He silenced his breath, and took a peak around the corner. He didn't see anyone, just another wall that he had to slide across. Just as he was about to take one step out of it, he saw someone coming out from the corner. With good reaction timing, he took his head away from the corner and stared straight ahead of himself. His eyes widened as he heard footsteps of someone getting closer. It was most likely a guard. Deniel kept looking straight ahead, listening to every single footstep. He was getting closer and closer, and he was slowly wondering whether or not he was going to turn the corner or turn around. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Closing his eyes was the mistake, because while they were closed and he turned his attention away from the footsteps, the guard turned the corner.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?" Deniel opened his eyes wide and looked to his right. The guard had just turned the corner while he was trying to clam himself down. His only weapon was a measly little knife, and a pistol that was tucked away neatly. He had black hair that went all the way down to his waist, rugged pants, and he didn't wear anything for his top. Quite a disgusting sight to Deniel, since he looked like had never shaved in his life. Regardless, he needed to deal with him fast. He pulled out his pistol instead of using his knife. That was a mistake Deniel was going to take advantage of.

When he saw his gaze go from Deniel to his pistol, Deniel immediately moved from his position to in front of the thief. He pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Deniel, but before he could fire it, Deniel wrapped his arm around the arm that was holding the pistol, and pointed it away from himself. The thief tried to stab him in the stomach with his other weapon, and in response Deniel parried the knife with his katana Nidhogg. His weapon and strength was better, so the knife was knocked away and Deniel was the victor. "Alright, alright! You win! Just let me go!" Deniel still had his arm wrapped around his so he wouldn't try anything funny with the pistol. In response, all Deniel did was end his life like he usually did: a stab in the chest. "Rest in piece."

He pulled Nidhogg out of the lifeless corpse and shoved him down on the ground. Just like with every other kill: he swung Nidhogg to wipe the blood off of it, and then sheathed it inside of its scabbard. "Another kill..." "Another day." Both of them chuckled at each other and Deniel continued on, turning the corner to go down the other wall of the building.

OOC: Two weak monsters down.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th June 2014, 10:26 pm

He slid himself along the next wall with his back to it. He made sure that this time he was going to listen more carefully for a guard this time. The last thing he wanted to do was run into some more trouble. He reached the edge of the building and he peaked around the corner. The second that he was able to see what was around it, he pulled his head back. He looked ahead of himself and took a deep breath and looked around the corner once again to confirm what he saw. Sure enough, there was two guards at the entrance of the building. They hadn't noticed Deniel, since they were more concerned on staring straight ahead rather than on their sides. Deniel eyed them up and down to take an observation as to what they might be capable of. They were both wearing brown cloaks that covered their whole bodies, and it shrouded over their heads as well with hoods. He saw that they didn't have any weapons, either. "Mages..." he whispered to himself, "It must be."

Deniel looked ahead of himself and took a deep breath. He stared down at Nidhogg and an idea started to crawl into his head. He ran the scenario through his head: Nephalem Eyes, use Nephalem Glory to blast both of them apart, and then follow up with using Nidhogg's air pressure attacks to finish them both off. He began to think about the ways that he might not be able to pull it off. Hmmm...hard to imagine this failing. The only way they'd live through it is if they're strong. Then again, the first guards aren't always the strongest. Hmmm. Maybe the blast could spread them too far apart. But I might be able to pull it off fast enough. I do have the element of surprise, after all. He had a frown on his face while he was thinking of this plan, and his eyes moved from left to right in thought. Weighing the outcome, he decided that he would take this plan and go for it. "Alright, Deniel," he whispered to himself as he closed his eyes, "Nephalem eyes."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th June 2014, 11:35 pm

Deniel opened his eyes wide. His left eye was now a sky-blue color instead of its regular blood-red. He peaked around the corner one last time to make sure the guards were still there. Sure enough, they were standing on their post still. They didn't look to ready for action, but boy were they in for a big surprise. He pulled his head around the corner again and looked down at his left hand. Nidhogg was being held in his right, so he held up his left palm and charged up his Nephalem Glory in it. A small orb composed of both his Unholy and Holy Energy was created: his Twilight Energy. Deniel then thought about his plan, having seconds thoughts. He hated cowards and people who gave off cheap tricks and sneak attacks, and right now he was being a hypocrite about it. Still, he wanted to get this job done, and he didn't care. No one was watching. So finally, Deniel didn't peak his head around the corner: instead he stopped leaning all of his body against the wall and ran out from the corner. He aimed his shot carefully, and threw his Nephalem Glory spell right between the two guards. The orb was small, but something that's glowing both red and blue would sure stand out to them.

They looked at the orb coming straight to their feet, but didn't have enough time to react. The very instant that it hit the ground, it exploded with a force that knocked both of them off of their feet and away from where they were standing. Deniel wasn't going to waste a single moment. He started to cut at the air with Nidhogg, sending cuts of air pressure at both of the guards while they were still flying. Each one was hit about five times before they hit the ground, and even when they hit the ground, Deniel hit each of them with about five attacks. Ten attacks on each seemed decent enough, so Deniel sheathed Nidhogg back inside of its scabbard. In an instant, the wounds that Nidhogg would have made with each cut were created on each of the guards. Ten cuts from a katana was too much for either of them to handle, so both of them died without Deniel even stabbing them in the chest. "Well, can't kill them the same way all the time. Now then...time to get inside."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 4:50 pm

Just to make sure they were dead, Deniel went over to the corpses and gave each of them one good stab in the chest with Nidhogg. Neither one made a sound, which meant they were dead anyway. Still, it never hurts to check. He swung the blade to get the blood off of it, and sheathed it inside of the scabbard. He looked to the entrance of the building: just a simple charred door. "Who lit this place on fire, anyhow? And why are these guys so desperate for a dumb tea set?" He grabbed the door handle and opened it up. He took a look inside, looking from left to right to make sure no one was there. "Well, I'll be finding out soon enough." Seeing that everything was clear, he walked inside of the building and closed the door himself.

He took cautious steps inside, his boots making some noise on the burnt up wood for a floor. Even the insides of the building was almost completely black from whatever fire burned it down, and several of the walls blocking different rooms were torn down from destruction, giving clear passage to almost the entire house. The living room still had several of the furniture left, but they were also burnt and torn up. There was a small table in the center, and on it was a picture, a picture of a family that once lived here. He couldn't see anything that was on the picture, as the glass of it was covered up with black ash. Not that it mattered to him, anyway. It was none of his concern. He put down the picture and looked around the house further. He looked inside the kitchen, where things were still almost in tact, but burnt just like the rest of the house. The bathrooms weren't in good shape, either. Everything in the house was kept in tact, but nothing inside of the house wasn't burned down. Whatever fire caused all of this, it had to have been huge and lasted a long time. Uncontrolled as well. It was a mystery, but not the mystery he was trying to solve. "If there were guards out in front, where in the world is the rest of the platoon?"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 5:04 pm

His eyes darted from left to right as he thought about his own question. What exactly where they trying to guard in this house? There was no one inside, and there's nothing of value here. Deniel remembered that this was a two-story building, so he might be able to find answers on the second floor. He returned to the living room, and sure enough, there was a staircase that he never paid attention to leading up to the second floor. He was lucky that they stayed in tact through the fire, but they still looked pretty unstable. Not caring either way, Deniel jolted up the stairs to the second floor. Nothing fell, nothing broke, and all was well. Now that he was on the second floor, there was much more to explore in this place. The second floor was much less damaged than the first, which meant that the fire started on the first floor and mostly stayed there. Nonetheless, some of the fire did hit the second floor.

Deniel looked inside the first room: judging by the looks of it, it belonged to a little boy. The bed was quite small, enough for only one person, and there was no bunks. Burnt up toys and action figures were scattered throughout the floor. Deniel opened up the closest door to see all it had was a bunch of boxes with toys in it, and several clothes hung up on hangers. "Hmph. Nothing here, next room." Deniel exited the room, but took one last glance at it when he got out of the door. "At least he wasn't in a prison cell..." He almost felt sorry for himself that he didn't have any opportunities like that as a little kid. To rest in a very comfortable bed, have parents that cared for him, and play around with toys rather than train himself to become stronger. He looked away from both his jealousy and his past, and moved on to the next room.

This one belonged to a girl, and showed signs of it: the walls were black from being burned, but the parts that weren't were pink and decorated with cute bunnies. The bed was almost much more decorated with stuffed animals, and toys were very scarce. The room also had a desk with a mirror and make-up stands. She must have been older than the boy, seeing as how girls only wore make-up when they got older. "Last thing I want to do is creep up in a girl's bedroom. Next room."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 5:20 pm

Deniel exited the girl's room, closing the door behind him. Now there were only three rooms left. The next one that he visited wasn't anything special, since all it was, was a bathroom. He spent only two seconds inside of there before he got out and closed the door behind himself. "Three bathrooms? There better be another room for a kid, or else I'd call that overkill." Sure enough, there was. The next room was one that looked like it was another boy, but a much older one than the one before. There weren't any toys at all scattered about, which must meant that he either outgrew them or didn't like them. Judging by the nature of children, he found it more likely that he outgrew them. All the room had was a desk, a bed, and a closet. The bed sheet also gave it away that he might have been older, since it didn't have any little kid's design on it of any way. It was just plain old green.

His next turn of attention was the desk: it didn't have that many objects on it, but it did have six drawers. There were three on each side, so he started by opening them. They were stuffed full of books, papers, pens, and pencils. "Must have been the more intelligent one." The only thing that he hadn't checked yet was the closet, but he doubted that there would be anything interesting or helpful there. He moved on to the next, and final room. "Hmmm. There's no one here, Nidhogg." Deniel said to his blade as he opened the door to what must have been the parents' room. It was much bigger than the previous ones, and the bed was made for two people. It had a desk similar to the girl's one; full of mirrors and make-up items. "So they weren't divorced...must have been a happy family." Deniel walked around the room, but there wasn't too much for him to observe. Since no one was in the other rooms and this one, that must have meant that no one was here. "Where could they be?"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 5:39 pm

"Maybe the guards out in front were just innocent people, the bartender lied to you, and you killed them both for ill reason?" Deniel never thought about it that way, mostly because he would be one miserable person if he thought every kill was wrong like he did during "The Hunter". "No, it can't be. Maybe they're out on patrol, or even stealing something else? And the guys were left behind to make sure no one gets inside?" Deniel was glad he didn't believe Nidhogg right away and doubt himself, because it really was a good reason and a likely one. "I guess that would be the positive way of looking at it. You surprise me, Deniel, I always thought you hated people who were positive about things." Deniel started to exit the room so he could head down to the first floor again, "I'm no pessimist. I'm just a realist."

Deniel reached the staircase, and started walking down it. He got lucky one time, and he was about to get lucky again in the weirdest way possible: the staircase shattered while he was in the middle of it at his force, breaking a hole wide open. Deniel fell through the hole on what he was surprised to see solid ground. "What the hell!?" He looked to his right to see that there was a door, one that he missed. He opened the door and peaked out to what was the living room: there was a door that had a closet underneath the staircase. "Huhhh...an unexplored section." He went inside the door of the staircase once again and closed it behind him. However, what was inside wasn't a closet, it was a staircase leading down to a cellar. Deniel frowned at the tight of them. They were made of stone and lead down to a cellar, but the most suspicious part is they weren't burnt. The fire hadn't touched this part of the house, since there was no sign of it. Worst of all, the bottom of the cellar had light coming from it. Not only light...but voices that were shouting over what just happened. "Bingo." Deniel started to carefully descend the staircase, taking silent footsteps since the enemy already knew he was coming. He might as well not let them know when.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 6:52 pm

As he neared the bottom of the staircase, he could hear the voices about the loud noise more clearly. There were only two of them. "I heard a noise," Deniel heard one of hem say, "And if you didn't, then you're crazy!" Shortly after that one, Dentiel could hear the second voice. "I didn't hear a thing! Maybe you're the one who's going crazy! If you heard something, why don't you go up there and check what it was!?" So, one's a complete dimwit and the other one isn't. Shouldn't be too hard. Deniel stopped himself in the staircase. He wanted to listen in on their conversation a little more to get a feel as to who he's dealing with. "I would, but I'm afraid of leaving you with the loot!?" Deniel frowned at the word "loot". Hmmm...could he be talking about the tea set? "Oh yeah!? And why's that!? You don't trust me!?" He almost laughed at their separation and suspicion of each other. Complete opposite of what companions should be. Right, Nidhogg? Yeah.

"No! Because the leader left me in charge to make sure no one but me is looking after it! If you're so sure that nothing happened, then you wouldn't be afraid to check up there yourself!" Deniel knew it was extra important that he listened to the next part to make sure that he was ready for combat. Nidhogg knew this as well, so he gave Deniel a warning. Deniel, your Nephalem Eyes has timed out. You need to use another Take Over. Deniel nodded in response to Nidhogg. He was glad that the sword could communicate with him, or else he would have never guessed. He wasn't paying attention to the signs about whether or not it was still active on himself. "Fine! I will!" Deniel turned his attention back to the base of the staircase. Those words meant he would have to be ready for an attack. "Eyes of the White Angel." He said it very, very quietly to make sure that no one would hear him. Another sneak attack, but this time, his opponent would at least see him.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 27th June 2014, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 9:36 pm

What are you planning to do, Deniel? Deniel had kept his eyes closed, and opened them once they were the sky-blue color he needed. Watch. Deniel looked down to see that Nidhogg was now El'Druin, his Bow of the High Heavens. He grabbed on to the bowstring so he could ready one arrow at a moment's notice. He heard the footsteps of one of them nearing the stairs. He could see his shadow looming over the bottom step. His hand tightened around the string of El'Druin, ready to pull back the first arrow at any given moment. The shadow got closer, and so did the footsteps. Deniel erased his breath and pointed El'Druin ahead of himself. He also crouched down on one knee so his accuracy would be further increased. The shadow and footsteps grew closer and closer, until Deniel could see the bottom of the man's feet.

There wasn't much to see, since he was wearing a brown robe just like the ones outside. That must have meant he was about the same level of strength as them. If he was as weak as they were, then he estimated two or three shots would do. The rest of his body came into view, until he could see every bit of him. Since Deniel could see him, so could he. "Hey! Wha-!" Deniel pulled El'Druin's string back once, twice, three times! Arrow number one hit him in the shoulder, arrow number two in the thigh, and arrow number three was straight into the chest. Once the third arrow hit him, he already tumbled down on the stairs before he could even traverse up a second step. "Who are you!? Come out, coward!" Deniel didn't see himself as a coward. He wasn't going against his own code: the man saw him and saw it coming, so it wasn't a cowardly tactic.

Deniel had every intention of showing himself, but not in the way that he must have imagined it. "Angel Blink." Deniel instantly vanished from his current position and appeared on his feet right in front of the stranger that he still didn't have his eyes upon. El'Druin had an arrow ready to fire.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 27th June 2014, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 10:01 pm

The room was a cellar that was made of stone, the same material as the staircase. It had a bunch of tables, shelves, and desks. This was the only part of the house that wasn't affected by the fire. Everything set on the tables, shelves, and desks were all pieces of gold, jewels, and antiques. These guys were having an operation that was full of money and treasure. Right in front of him was a table, and behind that table was the source of the first voice. Like everyone else, he was dressed in a robe that covered up most his body. Unlike everyone else, though...his was red. In addition, his entire face wasn't covered up by his hood, either. His hair was red, but it was obviously dyed that way and wasn't natural. More importantly than anything, the table he was standing behind...had Miss Zoe's tea set. Now Deniel was able to see why such a big deal was made over this room and the tea set.

The tea set was made of solid gold, decorated with beautiful green emerald gems. It was made up of a tea pot and four tea cups with small plates beneath them. Everything was made of gold, and the cups were decorated with 4 emeralds each. The tea pot itself had ten going all around, two on the handle, and one on the stout. No wonder it was so important and valuable to him...it's not that she liked tea that much, but because it was made of pure gold and emeralds. "Who are you!? What do you want!?" The mage standing in front of him ignited a fireball in his hand. Deniel was ready to fire his arrow, and he was ready to throw his fireball. "Miss Zoe's tea set." Deniel bluntly said to him, pulling back El'Druin's string harder. His arrow was pointed straight at his chest, ready to deal some serious damage or a killing blow.

Deniel! He's a fire wizard! Deniel knew exactly what Nidhogg was really trying to tell him. Fire...this man was the one that started the fire inside of this house! All the more reason to kill him.

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 27th June 2014, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 11:08 pm

"The tea set!? No way!" Deniel and the fire mage started to circle around the table containing the tea set. When one attacked, so would the other. "You'll have to kill me for it!" Of all the people to say that to...it had to be Deniel. "Heheheh..." Deniel started with a very low chuckle, but it rose to a full-out laughter in no time. "Hahahahahahah!" The mage was somewhat confused about why he was laughing. "You'll find that I don't have a problem killing! Especially the likes of you!" Deniel released the string of El'Druin which launched the arrow at the fire mage. He knew that in turn the fire mage would use his fireball at him, but what he was most likely not expecting was Deniel to use his Angel Blink spell. The Holy arrow was released from Deniel's bow, and the fireball was launched from the mage's hand.

Deniel used his Angel Blink spell immediately after he let go of the bowstring, so he vanished completely from his current position. The arrow hit the mage right in his ribs, but the fireball missed its target and knocked down some pots and pans made of gold instead. "Damn it! No! Not the treasure!" A jolt of pain was suddenly sent into his lung a second time. He looked to his right to see Deniel down on one knee, with another arrow already prepared in his bow to fire. He realized he was at an advantage here, since he didn't care too much about his surroundings, but the fire mage did. Deniel fired another arrow at the mage. Since he was expecting it this time, the mage rolled out of the way, but the arrows hit several potteries made of gold, shattering some of them as well. "STOP DESTROYING THEM!" The mage was getting angry and frustrated with Deniel, but he saw this as an advantage. "Give me the tea set, then!"

The mage threw a bigger fire ball at Deniel. Instead of hitting him, it hit even more valuables in the basement. Deniel readied another arrow in El'Druin and was prepared to fire it, until the fire mage held up his hands. Deniel kept El'Druin pointed at him just in case it was a bluff. "You can take the tea set! It's not worth losing everything else! Just take it and go...deal?" He kept El'Druin pointed at the helpless mage. He thought about the current options that he had now...he could just take it and be done with it. Or he could over-complicate things and keep the fighting going...touch choice.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th June 2014, 1:16 am

"Alright. Deal." The mage gave a sigh of relief at Deniel's statement. However, Deniel kept El'Druin pointed straight at him. "Oh....thank you so much. You can just take the tea set and go." The fire mage offered him a fake smile, but Deniel shot his arrow straight into his chest without warning. In an instant, the mage fell to the ground, dead as dead could be. "What the hell are you thinking, Deniel!? He surrendered!" Deniel frowned at his bow and walked over to the corpse. He kicked it away from the table and stared down at the tea set. "Wrong, Nidhogg. He was setting me up." Deniel searched around the room to see if he could try and find anything to put the tea set in. In the meantime, Nidhogg was more confused than ever. "What are you talking about?" He eventually found large burlap bag that was most likely used to carry some of these things in.

"It's simple," he began and started to put the tea set inside of the back neatly, "While I'm busy searching for what to carry this tea set in right now, he attacks me. Or, if he let me find something, he knows that I can't harm the tea set, so he attacks me while I'm carrying it. No matter what, I'll make sure it doesn't get hurt, and he ends me right then and there." He finished placing the tea set inside of the bag as soon as he finished his explanation, so everything worked out for him. He tossed El'Druin in his left hand, and picked up the bag with his right. "Hmmm...but how did you know he was lying?" Deniel approached the stairs to the cellar with a cold, dark look on his face. "In prison, no one tells the truth. I can smell a lie from a mile away." He clenched El'Druin at the thought of his prison days once again. Nidhogg knew that whenever something like that was mentioned, it was best for him to just shut up.

Deniel made his way from the cellar into the burnt living room once more. "Well, I'd say this mission is going to be a wrap soon enough."

Spells Used:

Last edited by Decayuss on 28th June 2014, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:14 am