Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House! (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! (Deniel) Empty Guard My House! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 14th March 2014, 6:47 pm

Job Information:

Deniel stared at the message written below the paper on the request board. He recently passed his C rank exam and was going to see Old Man again, but decided he might as well attempt a C rank job to prove to himself that he was worth it. A group of thieves might not prove as much of a problem, and it was pretty close to him, so he decided to go for it. He traveled from his current location all the way to Peace Village where he found the location of the client's house. Obviously, he wasn't there, but for Deniel, there was a key to the house in case he needed to step inside. With Deniel, he probably won't need to. He stared at the house he needed to protect. It looked two stories tall, perhaps three, and it definitely had a basement to it. The front had a nice lawn with green grass that covered a wide area with a fence in front, the side, and in back of it. On the porch were three steps that lead up to two decorated wooden double doors with a glass design of a mage on it. It was quite the exotic and fancy house, no wonder the thieves wanted to rob it.

Deniel approached the porch of it and sat down on the second step of the steps, folding his hands in his lap. He stared straight ahead of himself. It had become sunset by the time he arrived at the appropriate house, and there wasn't any signs of thieves......yet. He knew that there were some to come eventually. As he sat down, he closed his eyes and began to think about his small trip here, and how he had already encountered thieves along the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard My House! (Deniel) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House! (Deniel) Empty Re: Guard My House! (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 19th March 2014, 6:54 pm

Shortly after seeing the request, Deniel had set out from where he was, which was in Magnolia Town, Deniel set out to Peace Village to start the job. It was early in the morning, very, very early, the sun was still young within the sky, almost not even there. It's rays barely touched the land, filling it with a golden color. Deniel walked out of Magnolia town towards Peace Village. Quite an ironic name for a job like this. Deniel thought to himself as he walked along the path. In Peace Village, he needs to protect it from thieves, and perhaps bring some serious harm to them. He stared at the request paper for a while, thinking on what exactly he'd be up against. He defeated thieves before, these guys might not be much a problem. Although, this was a job rank higher than the one he did before. At the same time, he was a rank higher than what he was before, and he had new tricks up his sleeve.

Little did Deniel know, these thieves were one step ahead of him, and a small group of them were following him, making sure to perhaps ambush him long before he reached the the house. On the other hand, they had no knowledge of who exactly took this job. It didn't matter to them, Deniel looked like a scrawny person anyway. They were all hidden behind trees and bushes beside the path, and they each slowly walked the same way Deniel did, waiting for the right moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th March 2014, 6:54 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! (Deniel) NormalMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th March 2014, 7:05 pm

Right as soon as Deniel stopped, the thieves froze in place, with all of their hearts racing. They thought they had been discovered, but at the same time, they were wondering if this was their time to strike. Unfortunately for Deniel, it was their time to strike. He stopped because a sneeze was building up, and it was building up slowly. He could feel the tingly feeling in his nose, as well as the burning feeling inside his nostril, and finally let it all out. "Achoo!" Right as soon as the sneeze came out, the thieves leaped out from their hiding places with their swords and daggers raised, and they all tried to strike Deniel at once. There were five of them in total, and they were all covering different different directions, leaving Deniel little time to escape. In addition to that, he had just sneezed and his mind was still recovering. Nonetheless, his reflexes were somewhat the same. "Torso of the Black Devil!" Deniel's entire torso area glowed with red energy, and shifted it self from a black shirt and coat, to a black somewhat scaley feeling to it, however, unlike his arms, it wasn't covered with scales. It felt the same, but it lacked the layers of scales effect to it. In addition to this, there was a black and grey chest piece that covered from his chest around his ribs, to his back, similar to a belt. As well as this, he had two armor pieces on his shoulders, shoulder pads.

Two of the bandits swords were blocked by the armor pieces, while one aimed for the chest piece, and as for the last two, they hit Deniel. Two cut wounds were formed under his rib area, just barely missing the block of his armor piece. Deniel didn't mind the cuts at all, in fact, he smirked at the bandits and held out both of his hands. "Devil's Reign!" In an instant, an explosion of black darkness was fired off from Deniel's location and hit every single one of the bandits and thieves, knocking all of them back. Three of them happened to hit nearby trees. The force caused it to hurt pretty bad, but at the same time, the front part of themselves hurt even more, and had small burns here and there on some exposed skin. In one attack, he hurt the front and backside of three of them. It would take more to keep these guys down, though. They weren't strong, but they weren't weak either.

OOC: Torso of the Black Devil: 1/5

Reign of the Black Devil Cooldown: 1/3

Also, I decided to change the font of Deniel's text. Seems more fitting.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th March 2014, 7:32 pm

The bandits quickly recovered themselves, mostly shaking their heads. Most weak bandits would run in fear or be astonished by Deniel's magic, but these guys weren't......for long. He looked straight in the eyes of all of them, and suddenly, they all felt fear within them. Some shook, and some were somewhat paralyzed. Something about his eyes.....it seemed pure evil, pure destruction, that they wouldn't make it out of this alive. Nonetheless, that didn't stop them. The first one hesitatingly went towards Deniel, swinging his sword. "Arm of the Black Devil." Deniel's right arm turned the same color as his chest, but had scales and razor sharp claws on his nails instead. His arm had a layer of scales, with one over the other. As the bandit swung slowly, Deniel sent his fist straight at his stomach to stagger him. His sword wasn't even close. They were all in fear, slowing down their attacks. Behind him, a bandit had already attacked him by slashing his back. Luckily for Deniel, he still had his torso area covered. It made a cut, but not as deep as it would normally be. After the cut had formed, Deniel turned straight around to send a blow to the one that slashed him. This guy had a bit of a stronger will than the last one, and stood against Deniel's attack by blocking it with the side of his sword. Deniel's fist was sent clashing into it, with both of them fighting for dominance.

The other four weren't going to stand still while one of their comrades was fighting for himself. The four of them went for Deniel's backside for one attack that should defeat him. Deniel knew that they weren't going to stand still, and already set up his own counter attack. He used his other hand to grab the wrist of the one he was fighting in strength with using his left hand, and then his right. With enough strength, he lifted him over his shoulder and flung him straight against the ones who were trying to attack him. His passive effect, training from Old Man, and strength increase from his arm all gave him the strength to do this. The one he flung crashed into the rest like bowling pins, and they were all sent flying back into each other. Deniel stared down at all of them, who each rubbed their necks and backs while grunting. He slowly approached them all, with his red eyes staring down at all of them. They all looked at him, now completely afraid. He was one person, and he managed to defeat all five of them. Although he took a few blows, he didn't seem bothered by it. "You guys must be the idiots I need to deal with for this job. Well, part of them anyway. I'm going to warn you once: show up to me again, and you won't be getting out so easily." He spoke to all of them in a dominant and fear-instilling voice, confident, and without hesitation or stuttering. He turned away from them all, and walked away. These guys might have gotten the memo, but that didn't guarantee the other ones will.

OOC:
    Torso of the Black Devil: 2/5

Arm of the Black Devil: 1/3

Reign of the Black Devil Cooldown: 2/3

Last edited by Decayuss on 19th March 2014, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th March 2014, 8:19 pm

Most of the thieves ran away from Deniel after he gave them a message, but one of them didn't. This was one of them that had a much stronger will than the others, and wasn't put into fear so easily. He stood up and chased after Deniel. His spine hurt from being slammed into a tree, his face burned from the attack earlier, and his rubs felt cracked from having the weight of two other people drop right on him with such force. He staggered with his first step, but seemed to fully recover himself. He hoped to get a backstab on Deniel, but Deniel wasn't quite convinced all of them had left either. Before the thief struck, Deniel turned straight around to see him, looking at him blankly with his red eyes. Giving up on the sneak attack, the thief just stood there, facing Deniel. "You.....you cast a spell on them, didn't you? Just what exactly are you?" Deniel stared straight at him, silent for a bit. "That does not matter," he finally said to him, raising up his fist,"You're the one dumb enough to stay behind, so you're the one I'll set an example out of." The thief clenched his teeth and sword, facing Deniel down with no fear. Deniel simply smirked as a black blade of darkness came out of his arm and arced above his hand. "No fear even when facing death. I like it."

The two circled around each other, neither one not making a move. Deniel didn't have the ability to block the person's blade with his should it come to close, but luckily for him, the thief didn't know that. If he wanted to get through this without getting even more wounded, he was going to have to do it in one attack and act fast. For a low rank job, this was getting quite dramatic. Even though it was, Deniel actually enjoyed the drama. It gave him amusement, it made his blood boil, and it made him smile. If he ever wanted to become as strong as possible, making a scene out of every little thing was his way of doing it.

OOC:
    Torso of the Black Devil: 3/5

Arm of the Black Devil: 2/3

Reign of the Black Devil: 3/3

Devil Slash: 1/2

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 19th March 2014, 9:00 pm

The thief was shaking and sweating a bit, but didn't cowardly run away like his comrades. Deniel, on the other hand, remained completely calm and collected, waiting for his opportunity to strike. Both just circled around, not letting their guards down for a moment. Deniel was thinking when he was going to strike. If he did it first, he wasn't sure if he was going to finish it off right away. Suddenly, an idea came into his head of combining two attacks in one combo to finish it off. He felt the strength of his first attack, Rein of the Black Devil, return to him, and he waited for the right moment to use it. As they circled, he looked behind the thief to see when he was in front of a tree. In the exact moment he was, Deniel took a step forward, and so did the thief. Deniel held his hand with the blade on it low, and the thief held his curved sword high. It seemed like it was going to be a tie, but Deniel had magic, while the thief did not. When Deniel went in, he used his Reign of the Black Devil attack right away to knock the thief straight back into the tree. As soon as he was knocked back, Deniel sent his blade straight into his chest to impale him against the tree. It was nearly an instant before it was all over.

The thief coughed and gagged blood from the wound. "I....I....I guess.....lost......" Deniel's blade disappeared inside his chest shortly after it stabbed him, and he fell to the ground lifeless and bleeding. "Hm. Pathetic." Deniel felt no regrets, no remorse, not even honoring his opponent. He felt nothing. He simply turned around and walked away. He deactivated his takeovers early, with his body turning back into its normal state. "Hm. Looks like C rank jobs are a lot more dramatic than D ranks. A little bit. I can't wait to see what the world has in store for me."

OOC:
    All takeovers ended early, cooldowns are in session.

Torso of the Black Devil: 1/6

Arm of the Black Devil: 1/4

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 20th March 2014, 7:56 pm

Deniel had only taken a few steps from walking away, before he turned around and looked at the body. He was dead, but that's not what was bothering Deniel. What was bothering him was how much he had to think just to take out one stupid thief. He was weak, indeed, and he needed to get stronger. He HAD to get stronger. Not only that, he needed something else. It seemed something within him was lacking. He bent down towards the corpse and picked up the sword that the bandit had used. He held it in his hand and let himself balance it in his hand. In reality, he never held a sword. All he ever used was Devil Slash. Yet, now that he actually held a sword....it felt amazing to him. It felt natural, it felt like he was meant to hold one, it felt like he could take on the world with it, and it was just a stupid broadsword used by a no-name. He gave the sword a few swings with one hand, and then some more with two. It was like he used a sword all of his life. The movement of the sword was amazing, enticing, exciting, thrilling, entertaining! He needed one for himself! He needed a sword once this job was over! He needed to see Old Man about it.

After swinging the sword with great skill and precision for a few more times, Deniel suddenly remembered he had a job to do. He dropped the sword right away and turned around. He ran in the direction he was supposed to be headed. He couldn't get side-tracked for a job. With this kind of pace, the thieves would already be there and have started to rob some stuff. He needed to hurry.

OOC:
    Cool downs reset because of the difference in time between then and now, which is several hours.

Last edited by Decayuss on 23rd March 2014, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st March 2014, 7:17 pm

Deniel opened his eyes suddenly. He had fallen asleep, and was dreaming about the time he had before he arrived here. After the events, he luckily made it here far before any thieves showed up, and he had actually fallen asleep for about an hour. There was still no sign of anything, and he was wondering if any thieves were going to show up at all. He waited a little longer, and still no one showed up. "Nothing?" He folded his hands close to his face and narrowed his eyes. Something was off here, something really off. Really, really off. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around, but nothing was there. It sounded like something was being moved....inside the house! Thieves were already there! They must have either passed him by, or came through the back. "Damn it! I hope they didn't break anything!" He rushed to his feet and opened the door of the house. Inside, he found nothing, but a noise went again.

He made sure that his footsteps were silent, and that he made no noise. Whoever was in the house, they surely weren't invited. He turned the corner to the hallway. Nothing was there, but he heard the noise come down it. Whatever was making the noise, it was on the other side of the hallway. Deniel made his steps even more quiet, silenced his breath, and approached. At the very last second, he jumped out of the hallway to see who it was.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st March 2014, 7:17 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! (Deniel) WeakMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 21st March 2014, 11:48 pm

When he jumped from the hallway, there were three thieves getting a few things from inside an antique shelf. It included some dishes, pots, pans, and other things that looked very artistic and exotic. It seemed everything in that place looked valuable. In fact, everything inside this house was valuable. The thieves looked at Deniel with gasps, staring at him in horror. Deniel wasn't pleased to see them. They dropped the giant sack that held everything inside them, and that added on to Deniel's anger. His job was to make sure nothing was stolen, or broken. Luckily for him, it sounded like nothing was broken. The two burglars grabbed out small daggers. They weren't swords, and they were very small, but that was no reason to underestimate them. Deniel had nothing to defend himself with, and plus, he needed to make sure everything stayed in tact. Fighting in here might have not been the best choice. He wished he had caught them outside.

Nonetheless, he figured he would need to drag them out or push them out. He closed both of his eyes and then opened them. "Eyes of the White Angel." Both of his once blood-red eyes had become a glowing sky-blue color. More blue than the ocean, more pure than the heart of an angel. They were brilliant. Yet, the thieves took this in as fear. If his eyes had changed suddenly, it was obvious that he wasn't human. Still, they wanted to come here to steal, and they weren't going to let some guy get in their way. The one on the right went after Deniel, jabbing his knife towards his stomach area. Deniel barely dodged the blade and grabbed the man's arm, throwing him behind himself. When he turned around, the other one already sent a slash at Deniel's cheek, which made a deep cut. Deniel quickly ignored it and jabbed the one in the stomach, jumping back. The two already recovered, and went after Deniel for round two.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 1/6

Last edited by Decayuss on 23rd March 2014, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 22nd March 2014, 1:00 pm

Deniel noticed himself in the hallway. Slowly, he was backing himself up. If he wanted to get out of the house to make sure nothing was ruined, he needed to keep this up and drag these two out of the house. Wait....last he checked there were three. He turned around to see one of them trying to stab one of their knives in his back, but Deniel's reflexes thanks to his eyes were much sharper, and he managed to evade it and ducked away from the thief. Now all three of them faced him, knives ready. He slowly backed away, and they were following him. Perfect. He said to himself in his head, backing away some more. They followed him, until her circled around the hallway near the door. Finally, one of them held his hilt backwards and jumped at Deniel, nearly stabbing him. Deniel simply opened the door and sidestepped, giving the guy a bit of a boost out by kicking him. After that, he ran straight out the door, and the other two thieves followed.

Now, all three of them were outside with plenty of space. There wasn't anything valuable on the front lawn, so he didn't need to worry about getting violent. Deniel faced down all three of them, with his blue eyes glowing even brighter. The sun was starting to set, and it was getting dark soon; he needed to chase these guys down before it did. One went up to Deniel and started slashing at Deniel in front of him. With enhanced reflexes, Deniel didn't have much of a problem dodging them, but one did manage to make a small cut on his arm. Deniel had enough of dodging, and grabbed the knife arm of the thief, sending a couple of knees into his stomach. This knocked the wind out of him, and he fell helplessly to the ground. One down, two to go. Suddenly, his gaze turned to the knife he was carrying.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel:

2/6

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd March 2014, 1:45 pm

Without hesitation, Deniel picked up the knife from the knocked out thief and held it in his hand. It was much smaller than the sword the stronger one he killed before, and that gave him a foreign feel. This only confirmed that he was more of a person to wield a sword, as the knife didn't feel as right. Nonetheless, it was better than his bare fists. With his knife in his hand, he faced the other two, who stared straight back at him. "You guys must really be desperate for money if you're going to these lengths just to steal some crap from someone." The two thieves stared at each other, staying silent. From their expressions, Deniel knew they were thinking about his words. They must have disregarded them, because they both went back to on their guards. No mercy this time.

This time, Deniel was the one who made the first move. He used his Angel Blink spell to instantly vanish from his spot and go behind the two thieves. He stabbed one of them right in the back, in a vital spot. He didn't even know what hit him. Two were down already, and there was only one to go. The other one turned around, and tried to gut Deniel's throat, but Deniel managed to parry it with his knife. This bandit, although quite weak, was a lot smarter. Instead of battling Deniel out of strength, when he parried him, he sent his fist to Deniel's face. Deniel had no choice but to take the blow, which made him stagger back. The thief didn't take his sweet time going in for another attack. He held his knife backwards, and attempted to stab Deniel in the forehead with it. Just before it hit him, Deniel caught his wrist and made sure to push the knife away from his head.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 3/6

Angel Blink: 1/3 uses.

Angel Blink Cool down 1: 1/3

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd March 2014, 2:19 pm

Deniel realized that this fight to stab him in the face might go on longer than he wished, so he decided to end it right away. For a second time, he used his Angel Blink to vanish from his spot. The thief was caught off balance, and he fell helplessly to the ground. When he did, Deniel was already behind him, and he inserted his knife into his back. Two dead, one knocked out. Not for long. His attention turned to the one he knocked out of earlier, who was still on the ground. Deniel simply kicked him over and inserted the knife into his back. All three were now dead, and each were leaking blood on the lawn. It did not look good. "Damn it. This might not be good for the client. Oh well. My job was to protect the house, not make it look good. Speaking of which...." He looked at the bodies one last time and then back at the house. He headed back inside, down the hallway to where he first found the thieves. He opened up the sack that they were carrying around, and slowly began to put things back where they belong.

"Might as well make it seem like they didn't get past me. That will definitely be bad." Inside the top of the sack were the artistic dishes he caught them taking. He put them back on the shelf in an organized fashion, making sure that none of them broke at the same time. That was also something he didn't want to do. To him, the hard part of the job had just began. He needed to re-organize everything before this client came back.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 4/6

Angel Blink: 2/3 uses.

Angel Blink Cool Down 1: 2/3

Angel Blink Cool Down 2: 1/3

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd March 2014, 2:40 pm

Once Deniel finished putting the dishes back on the shelf, there was still plenty of the bag left. This time, there were antiques such as vases, pots, pans, and even a couple of books. He wondered what in the world was so valuable about books. "It's just a bunch of dumb text written on a lot of pieces of paper. It's a waste of time." Deniel obviously wasn't a book worm. He returned the vase to a small counter that had the perfect size for it, and the couple of books he returned was going to return to the library. There was something he noticed about the books, though. They were all alphabetized. Deniel wasn't much of a person to exercise his mind, so this was almost an impossible task to him. There were only three books, and he had a hard time figuring out where they went.

"A....B.....C....D....F.....E......Z?" He was concentrating as hard as he could to try and remember and recite the alphabet. Old Man had taught it to him, but Deniel payed no attention to any of the mind stuff Old Man tried to teach him. As a result, Old Man quit trying and simply trained Deniel's body and mind for combat. "No, no, no, no! It was....A.....B.....D.....C....PFGHIJKLTUVZ! No! That's not it!" Deniel stared at the three books and looked at the author's last names. One started with a T, another started with C, and the third started with G. He looked at the three last names helplessly. He was quite the dimwit.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 5/6

Angel Blink: 2/3 uses.

Angel Blink Cool Down 1: 3/3

Angel Blink Cool Down 2: 2/3

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd March 2014, 2:56 pm

Suddenly, Deniel realized that he could just use the bookshelf it self to tell the alphabet. He looked at the very top, where the letter A was. Then, he moved to the right of the bookshelf, seeing the letter B, and then the letter C. One of the books must go there. He looked at the second letter of the author's last name. The letter E was the second letter, and he searched for the right spot to put it. He found the spot and shoved the book inside. One down, two to go. It was like dealing with the thieves. The next one he found a spot for was the letter G. Finally, he had the letter T. Unfortunately for him, this was the only author in the client's library which has the letter T for an author. Deniel had to remember where the letter T was. "Damn it! Okay...A...B...C.........D.......................E! F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q......R......S........U......T? No! It's S, T, U!" He found the right spot for the book, and jumped for joy at his triumph.

With the bandits, he didn't feel anything, but for organizing just three books, Deniel felt as if he accomplished the biggest thing in his life. "Woooo! I did, it, I did it! Go Deniel, go Deniel, go Deni-Oh right, the rest of the house." He returned to the more important task at hand, which was organizing the rest of the house. He found the spots for everything else, and there was only one thing left inside the bag. To his surprise, it was a crystal, which glowed green and gave off a strange feeling in the air.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 6/6

All cool downs for this spells are no longer in affect.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th March 2014, 9:27 pm

Deniel went back to cleaning up the client's house and putting things back where they belong. Satisfied, he finally walked outside of the house with pride. Cleaning things wasn't the best thing he could do, but he felt proud that he actually pulled it off instead of getting frustrated and giving up right away. He took a deep breath at the fresh air. The sun was now even lower than before, it was going to get dark soon. He wondered when in the world the client was going to get back. Peace Village was located near the river, maybe he could just dump the dead bodies of the thieves there. Luckily for him, the client's house was pretty much right next to it, and it was isolated so no one would suspect anything. He dragged the dead bodies across the lawn and dumped them straight into the river. He felt like a deranged serial killer. That didn't matter to him.

"It must be the devil inside me." Although, he didn't think that was a valid excuse. He hated sadistic people, ironically, did this make him sadistic? He gave a train of thoughts about it, but shook his head in the end. "No. Can't be. All I did was defend myself from my own death, that's not sadistic." His self talking and thoughts were about to come to an end, as he looked to his left. There, approaching the client's house, was another group of thieves. He was going to need to get busy once again.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel Cool Down: 1/8

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th March 2014, 9:27 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard My House! (Deniel) WeakMonster
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 24th March 2014, 9:32 pm

There was another group of thieves. Instead of having knives, these three had swords. One of them held two at a time. Deniel prepared himself for another battle, hopefully the last one of this day. This time, he didn't feel like making it dramatic or last out long. He wanted to end this fast and get the job done already. The thieves approached the house, with Deniel standing on the front lawn, ready for them. These guys looked a lot tougher and more fearless, although they were probably of the same strength. They had rugged clothing and bad facial hair, as well as bandanas of the same color tied around their heads. They were all taller than Deniel as well, which was surprising, seeing how Deniel himself was taller than average height. A lot taller. Nonetheless, Deniel faced down all three of them when they walked in front of him. He was the only thing between them and the house. "I swear, if one more group other than you idiots show up, I'm going to just rob this house myself."

The bandits stared at each other, and then laughed out loud, the one in the middle speaking. "Listen here, ya' runt! We jus' be needin' to take tha' values, and in return, we don't kill ya'! Just walk away! Deniel cracked his knuckles and gave a simple "Hah!" "Or, you guys can just walk away, and I promise not to kill you. We both know how low of a chance that is to happen, though." The bandits stared at each other once, again, and one made the bold move of cutting Deniel right away. "You arrogant bastard! We'll teach you!"

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel Cool Down: 2/8

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th March 2014, 9:23 pm

Deniel dodged the blow by jumping in the air, but at the same time, flying. He spun around once in the air and then stretched himself out. Out of his back came jet black feathered wings, which kept him in the air long enough. Once in the air, he flapped both of his wings, one after another towards the bandits. Out of his wings came waves of light and darkness, which expanded quickly to hit each of the bandits once. He caught them by surprise once, but there was no guarantee that he was about to do it again. This surprise made it so each of the bandits were hit with his attack, and each receiving a deep cut in their upper body area, two cuts, in fact, because each wave had hit each bandit once, with them grouped up together and the cut span being so large.

Once he finished his attack, he returned himself to the ground. Immediately, he found himself in the face of bandit, who sent his sword down to Deniel. Narrowly, Deniel dodged the blade by side-stepping, but as soon as he recovered from that, another bandit was at his side, and stabbing at him. Deniel narrowly dodged that by jumping aside, but his blade grazed the side of his skin, putting a cut inside of him. Deniel staggered, grabbing the cut. It was near his rib cage, and nearly actually put an injury on his rib. These guys didn't give Deniel any time to recover, as one already slashed towards his back area. Deniel fell to the ground as a cut was formed on his back. These guys were beating him, and they were all much weaker. He needed to step his game up right now. They all laughed mockingly at him when he started to push himself up. "Alright, guys. Playtime is over."

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 3/8

Nephalem Wings: 1/5

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th March 2014, 10:02 pm

"Fine! Ya' mind provin' all that big talk fo' a little guy!?" Deniel brushed himself off and stared at all of them. His eyes were now both red and sky-blue. He activated his Nephalem Eyes. No mercy, once again. They laughed at him, and he wasn't about to take it. He wasn't angry, he just wanted revenge. He stared at all of them with his red and sky-blue eyes. They went in for another attack, one starting out with slashing at Deniel, who dodged it with ease. Just like last time, once he dodged one, another one came in. This pattern seemed to repeat, the second he finished dodging one, another one came in. They were trying to find an opening or tire him out. He side-stepped one, then jumped away from another, and then narrowly dodged another by swaying his upper body. After a while, he finally had enough.

He formed an orb on the palm of his hand as he was ducking under a horizontal slash. Then, as soon as another attack came in on him, he threw the orb straight at the ground and jumped in the air, taking flight once again. The orb detonated, luckily on all three of them, and they were all thrown out of order. They needed time to recover, but Deniel wasn't going to give them even that. He was going to kill all of these guys right now. Once they were thrown off balance and off form by the blast, he landed right in front of one and kicked him straight in the stomach right on the ground. Right afterward, he flapped one of his wings behind him to form a deep cut inside one behind him, who was still on the ground. The third guy got up and went after Deniel, not wasting any time. Deniel was well prepared for this, as he turned around and flapped his wing at a point-blank range. Sure, it wasn't as big, but it hit the bandit straight in the throat, killing him in seconds. One down, two wounded to go.

The one that he was standing her the entire time was recovering, and he tried stabbing Deniel's leg. Deniel simply moved his leg out of the way and sent his foot straight into the bandits face. Afterwards, he took flight once again and dove straight down to the corpse of the one he killed. He grabbed the blade of the dead body, and began to use it as his own. The other two had finally recovered themselves, but the cut on one and the kicking blows on the other had them both a little dizzy. This had their form off when they tried attacking Deniel, who parried their attack with ease. The only experience he had holding a sword was from earlier, but he was like a natural expert with one.

He easily disarmed one of the bandits and sent his blade straight into his chest, making him fall to the ground lifeless. Two down, only one more to go. Deniel stared him down. This was the one that he had cut earlier, and he was panting heavily. He stared at Deniel's eyes, in complete fear. "You......JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Deniel approached him slowly. He made almost no attempt to move, as he was too paralyzed in fear. Once Deniel was close enough, he stared straight at him with his eyes. This guy, unlike the others, was exactly his height. "I'm a Nephalem." Deniel said this with no emotion, with no remorse for what he'd done, and with no regrets. Right after saying it, he drove the blade straight into the bandit's heart. He kept it there for a few seconds, drove it deeper, and eventually kicked the lifeless body to the ground.

Deniel threw the sword aside and looked at the three bodies. One after another. Once again, he killed more and more people. Normal mages would just let them go or scare them off, but Deniel showed no mercy to jobs like this. If he found an enemy, he killed him. Little did he know, he was exactly like the father he didn't know.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 4/8

Nephalem Wings: 2/5

Nephalem Eyes: 1/5

Last edited by Decayuss on 28th March 2014, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th March 2014, 10:26 pm

Right at that time, Deniel heard something drop to the ground. He turned in the direction of the sound, and he saw a man in a black business suit and suitcase. He had a handsome face and slicked back brown hair, and he stared at Deniel in complete horror. "Y-You. Who are you!?" Deniel stared at him with his wings and eyes still on. "I'm Deniel. Deniel Thorman, and I think it's a mission accomplished. I've protected your house until you returned. Now, if you'll be so kind as to hand me my payment, I'll be on my way." His client looked at the dead bodies back and fourth, with a few drops of sweat going from his head. He looked at Deniel, in complete disapproval. "I-I know I wanted you to protect my house.....b-but.....I didn't want this! You were supposed to scare them off, not kill them! No deal!"

Deniel took serious offense to this mockery of a job. He clenched his fist and grabbed the client by his collar, holding him up to his face. He was really mad this time. "Listen here! I did exactly as the damn job told me to! I defended your house, nothing was stolen, nothing was broken! If you want it done a specific way, then say so! Otherwise, you can shut up, stop complaining, and give me my god damn reward!" Deniel spoke with anger, but not a whole lot of it, just enough to where the client would get the memo. He wasn't about to go on this job empty handed. He had no regards towards the killings he committed, he didn't even think of them as important or significant. To him, life was insignificant.

OOC:

Eyes of the White Angel: 5/8

Nephalem Wings: 3/5

Nephalem Eyes: 2/5

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th March 2014, 11:16 pm

"O-Okay! J-Just a moment please!" Deniel let the client down on the ground, and he ran straight inside his house. Deniel turned to face it and crossed his arms, leaning a bit on his hip as he usually did. He knew that the client wouldn't screw him over here, because he would just stand there until he got his reward. Deniel tapped his foot on the ground, and stared at the dead bodies as the minutes passed. Deniel eventually grew impatient, and he started towards the house to go inside himself. Once he did, though, the client came out holding a small bag containing the reward for Deniel. He threw it at him instead of handing it to him, and Deniel caught it with his right hand. He opened the bag up and looked inside, seeing if the full reward was there.

Satisfied, he closed the bag and turned to leave. "Yeah! Go! G-Get the Hell out of here, damn monster!" Deniel walked a few paces before he took flight once again and flew away from the client's vacation house that he worked so hard to protect. By this time, night had finally fallen, and it was complete darkness as the glided through the air. A smirk appeared on his face, an evil one. "Black hearted evil, or brave hearted hero? I think I'm starting to find my answer. And I don't think people are going to like it." The answer was that Deniel was probably going towards the evil side. He liked his angel form, indeed, but he disregarded life with no remorse, and that was not justice. That was pure evil.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:37 am