Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House (Gon/Maerko)

Gon
    Gon

Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Guard My House (Gon/Maerko) Empty Guard My House (Gon/Maerko)

Post by Gon 9th August 2013, 6:11 pm

From up above the sky, from a bird’s field of view, it could see a bunch of kids playing around, kicking balls and stuff. Fishermen doing their jobs, with their catch mounted into a box beside them. As one of the kids kicked the ball astray, it bounced away from them. It eventually stopped, turning stationary in front of a man’s feet, covered by a pair of leather shoes. “Kind sir, can you give us the ball, please?” Smiling, the kids asked for the man’s help to return the ball, which the man kindly returned it with. As the ball bounced back to them, one of them said thanks before continuing to play with the others. The man gave a slight smile, leaving the kids. John glanced around with his hazel brown eyes, searching for someone he should’ve meet that morning.

He thought it would be better to just sit around and wait, and so did he. Finding a nearby bench to rest for a short while, he continued eyeing his surroundings. John only knew a brief information regarding this mission. That was concerning a rich guy, his house, his wealth, bandits. John didn’t want to have to stack too much things into his mind, wanting to keep his deep thoughts intact. “Where could he be?” Waiting, John sighed, leaning towards the bench and starting to let his deep thoughts consume him after.
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House (Gon/Maerko) Empty Re: Guard My House (Gon/Maerko)

Post by Maerko 10th August 2013, 2:17 pm

Usagimaru was surprised that he actually got a call from another guild to help on a job, what opportunity this had to be for the two guilds, to have two members working together, atleast that how the rookie wizard felt about it. "I'm sure more wizards have gone on his missions.." he murmured to himself as got off the very long train ride from not too far from Eclipse Soul, he quick switched too a carriage ride, going with the movements of the horses for yet another thirty minutes, a long and very boring ride. The boy found himself at Peace Village in no time though and he was anxious to get out, for once, he was not so nervous as Peace Village was just what he needed, a place to relax and stay at without much fear of Dark Guild's being there..Not that he's ever run into one.

As he stepped out of the carriage he pulled out an acceptable amount of jewels, along with a fancy tip to go with it, he gladly stepped out of the ride and began walking around the very simple village, he wondered if anybody even practiced magic here! The boy stepped into the park, looking around for the man with the same description as he had gotten from the request, he found his way to the park where he walked right infront of you, fitting the description of what you possibly got of him, "Hmm...Where could he be..." he spoke, unknowing you were actually right next to him!

Word Count: 258/250

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Gon
    Gon

Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Guard My House (Gon/Maerko) Empty Re: Guard My House (Gon/Maerko)

Post by Gon 11th August 2013, 4:19 pm

John waited. And subsequently waited. Resting his chin on his hands, John once again let himself drive off the real world by his deep thoughts. There’s a lot of things going on in the many sections of his mind. Always thinking, John always find himself in between the real world and his mind. The long wait had killed his interest bit by bit, so he started hoping his partner would show up early. A girl suddenly sat next to him, seemingly looking for someone. Unfortunately she failed to catch his attention, the deep thoughts he was having were far more intriguing than the green haired girl. She looked like a little girl too, clueless and all. Sighing, John glanced away from the girl, finding somewhere more interesting to look at. Squirrels. Sitting on the branches of the trees at the park, John as curious as why creatures like that would favor trees most.

Planning to let himself drive off the world again, he nearly killed his consciousness when suddenly he realized. “Wait.. Green hair.. Girl..” His narrow eyes looked at the girl beside him again, asking involuntarily. “Are you, by any chance.. an Eclipse Soul member?” With his deep, gentle voice, John asked the girl, wanting conferment about who she could be. Standing up, John looked somewhere else, hoping the girl would answer as he looked elsewhere. “They should’ve put names in the description.” Again, John sighed, complaining about the efficiency of printing job requests. At least make everything easier for those who signed up, as John’s sturdy integrity stated.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:40 pm