Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Empty Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

Post by Apollo 29th January 2013, 4:17 pm

Roxas was in the Rune knights headquarters when he got word that we was going to go to peace village and protect someones house.The job location was in a peace that came became a shock to Roxas as he never had seen any trouble in that village.The job was a open job that would be posted in the guild halls of most of the guilds.He decided to take the job for some jewels and a to get away from the headquarter due to the lack of things to do.He then signed up for the mission and pack a few of his items he was think he will need for the job.When he got done with that he went to the train station and waited for the train that would take him close to the village.He said I hope this job goes over will for me and my partner he said under his breath.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) 2hyum0x
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Empty Re: Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas)

Post by Mifune 30th January 2013, 5:45 am

It was the mid afternoon when the white wizard decided to grace the Peaceful village with his presence. His white silky clothes hung loosely on his athletic body and waved gracefully in the spring breeze. To those in the village he would appear very out of the ordinary. His white hair, silver eyes, dark skin and flashy clothes really impacted the townsfolk and they could only suspect that someone so out of the ordinary was either up to no good or the rich man up the road had hired an out of towner again. Luckily for then it was the latter. The rich man up the road had been having a lot of trouble recently with the local bandits and he had to hire many mercenaries to guard his home. Though Shuhei didn't seem like an ordinary warrior, they assumed he was of the magical sort. The S-Rank wizard walked casually up to the very large mansion and without even ringing the door bell or knocking, walked in.

"Nice place." He said quietly. He would have liked to go to the kitchen and make himself a sandwich but the house was so big, he didn't know which way to go... He shrugged, deciding that someone would eventually show up and point him in the right direction, or even make a sandwich for him. He put his hands on his sides and looked about the very large entrance hall and noticed a sitting room through a door on the right. He glanced over at the grandfather clock in the opposite direction and took note of the time. There was supposedly an accomplice coming over to help him in the mission, which was quite below his pay grade to be honest... The reason why Shuhei took this mission escaped even him. Perhaps it was that he needed a rest. Either way he was there and he thought he still had some time before his partner arrived. He made his way to the sitting room and plopped himself down on to the couch, putting his feet up on the rest and his head down on a pillow. He put his right hand behind his head and his left over his stomach and crossed his legs and began to doze off as all he could hear was the sound of the clock ticking and tocking, ticking and tocking until the light began to grow dim and he drifted in to a sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 30th January 2013, 4:25 pm

Roxas was on the train traveling from the town of Era he was dressed in his Rune knight cloak and his black t-shirt and black pants.He looked out the window as they were almost close to peace village he saw the big house and was shocked in the size and how much it must of cost to build a house this size.He was at the train station at the basin of Peace village and started walking to the house the was up on hill far from most of the other houses closer into the village. Roxas then proceeded up the hill to a gate that seemed to be made of a gold like subsistence.When at the gate a man that was in his mid thirty's walked up to Roxas and said young man you must be the other wizard sent to protect the house.Come this way the master is waiting for you. Roxas then said ok and started to walk foreword following the butler that lead his path to this master of the house.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 30th January 2013, 4:44 pm

Upon entering the mansion they'd hear an awfully loud yawn coming from the room to their right. "The hell, what time is it?!" One of the voices shouted. "Lord Magi, I apologize for waking you, but the Master will see you now." The other said calmly and politely. Noticing the arrival of the Rune Knight through one of the many windows, one of the other butlers took it upon himself to wake the slumbering Wizard who's snores could be heard throughout the entrance hall. He even prepared a sandwich! It was a tasty looking sandwich. Several layers of meat and cheese and only just enough lettuce with a tooth pick poked through the center with an olive. Shuhei was going to yell at the butler for waking him (He's never lenient when it comes to the help) but he couldn't bring himself to do so because his stomach beat him to it.

Shuhei walked out of the sitting room, munching on his tasty sandwich; the butler not far behind him. He didn't seem to acknowledge the presence of the Rune Knight. He only had a few encounters with them and they weren't all that much to acknowledge, or so that was his opinion of them. Instead, without looking at the Rune Knight he simply raised his hand. "Hewo." He said with his mouth full. Finally he finished his sandwich and the butler who exited the sitting room after him walked over to the right set of two sets of stairs which led to the same place on the second floor for some reason... A curious design Shuhei thought... He shrugged away his curiosity noting that the man was rich and could do whatever the hell he wanted with his house... "Right this way Master Wizards..." The butler said as he turned around and started to go up the stairs. Shuhei casually followed.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 1st February 2013, 4:11 pm

Roxas then saw the man with white hair feeling the magic coming off of him under his breath he said this wizard is no joke why would someone like him be on a job like this?.That in his mind he walked with the butler inside the house it was bigger on the inside then on the outside.The rooms it held was mystery to Roxas. When walking around the corners of the complex Roxas was feeling lost he saw fifty doors in one hall.The butler then said Let's go meet the master he will be telling you more detail about the job.They walk around the corner they then saw a room with green doors that lead into the study room were the master was he was in the chair behind the desk reading a book.He was in his thirty's his black hair went down neck and it also connected to his beard he was dressed in a suit looking down at his work.The butler then said master you have the two wizards sent here to protect your house. Roxas was looking foreword and said hello good sir I am Roxas White of the White estate,I am glade to meet a noble of my kind I am also a Rune knight starting off in my fathers foot steps.

Roxas started to walk around I am proud to help you in any way I can but first of many steps we need to find out what our problem is before we start this job.Roxas then smiled and waited for an answer.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 1st February 2013, 4:32 pm

Shuhei followed the butler along side his rent a knight partner, all the while making yawning and humming sounds as one would when they're tired or just bored. He picked at his ear with his pinky, obviously not caring so much about etiquette in such a fancy place, if you would call such a place fancy... The chandelier wasn't sparkling, the trimming had some dust on it... Obviously the help was getting slack and the master of the mansion was too lenient on them. What was he paying them for anyway? Shuhei would have the place in perfect order if it were his house. Of course he'd have to hire double the staff. At most he saw maybe twelve servants roaming about... People call this guy rich? Sure he was wealthier than him but obviously Shuhei had better taste... The rugs weren't even Persian for crying out loud! He let out one final loud yawn before entering the Masters chamber. In fact it lasted even after they entered the chamber...

There he sat behind his desk hairy and unkempt just as Shuhei expected. Rich men these days... Even the book he was reading seemed old and tattered. His partner introduced himself in a very formal manner. Shuhei simply saluted the man behind the desk and made his way to the couch on the left side of the room. At least he and the master could agree that every room in which guests would be should have some sort of long cushiony place to lie down. He laid himself down, putting his legs up on the rest towards the Masters desk and his head on the opposite one. Even though it was short, it was a couch nonetheless. He figured it would be best to let the Rune Knight do the talking... So he sat back and enjoyed being comfortable.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 1st February 2013, 5:07 pm

The man then looked up and said Hello it's nice to meet you I am Mr. Watson,you must have know about me as the riches man in Fiore.I am going to ask of you both that you will watch my house when I have guest over tonight the house tends to have many dark places that people so called thieves can steal from as you must know the thieves happen to be from the dark guild laughing coffin they plan to make me broke because I don't give in to them.Mr Watson then rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times he continued,I have tried many tactics to keep them out from buying dogs to traps they seem to get past them.

They have all failed and now I am asking for you guys help I think this night they are going to come in groups they could be any were in my house and my family is hearing noises at night you are to put them in jail or do anything it takes to stop them from going this crime
    .Roxas then said that is a very good point that you are making but what do you think they are really trying to steal? Mr. Watson looked down and said a secret that could ruin my life forever and more this is something that must never get out.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 2nd February 2013, 7:59 am

Shuhei laid with his head back listening to Mr. Watson explain his situation. He chuckled slightly when he claimed to be the richest man in Fiore. Probably thinking he could fool a couple of ignorant mages who don't know what real wealth is. He decided not to point out the rich mans lie, since he's the one paying them. Rich or not, he could still jip them both... So he kept his mouth shut and continued to listen. Apparently it wasn't the first time he had trouble with bandits which surprised Shuhei somewhat. Usually with as much money as Mr. Watson had, hiring mages would be the first thing you would do. Unless of course there was something you had to hide that you didn't want a couple of perceptive young mages looking in to... Shuhei's rent a Knight partner had also picked up on that fact and questioned Mr. Watson further. Clever boy he thought, though not that clever...

After Mr. Watson reluctantly answered the Knights question Shuhei sprung from his couch and walked over to his partner. "Well it seems you've made the right decision calling us in. We'll make sure that nothing of yours gets stolen." He passed Roxas, grabbing on to the back of his collar and practically dragged him out of the Masters chamber very abruptly before he had a chance to question him further about this thing that could potentially ruin him. "Oh and have your butler make up a few more of those delicious sandwiches!" He said with a smile as he slammed the door shut. "Phew..." He turned to the Knight and smiled. "Well lets get to work shall we?"

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 2nd February 2013, 8:27 am

When Shuhei and Roxas had a small talk about getting started Roxas then said"Well if we have a spy in the house now they would know about us so I say we play it easy and kind of watch over the way this party Mr.Watson is going to be having.If we do it right we can stop the wizards that plan on stealing his secret.Roxas then looked out the side window and saw the front yard and started to think what does this man really hide if all of the chances he could have called wizards he calls them now.What is you magic Shuhei I feel the air around you it's something of great rank and massive power? Roxas started to rub his head looking down at the ground slightly looking at Shuheis body for a guild mark.

He then started to walk down the hall after seeing a maid that motioned her hand.She said they food that you requested is here if you would please follow me to the lounge room you can continue to think about your plan to protect our master in that room. Roxas then said Thank you for the food you are making you guys give good hospitality and a warm welcome.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 2nd February 2013, 11:57 am

Shuhei took his sandwich from the maid. Her uniform seemed rather draggy and dreary and not something a rich man would want his staff to be wearing. If it were Shuhei's home his staff would only wear the finest clothing. Though again, Shuhei just had better taste... The sandwich this time was even more greatly stacked than the last! Three different kinds of meat and cheese with sparkling lettuce and tomato. He almost cried when he took his first bite. It was as if he had been stranded on an Island without food for weeks and he had been rescued and the first thing given to him was that sandwich in all its meaty glory. The juices and cheeses melted his taste buds and he almost lost track of what sort of situation he was in. While he was getting lost in the sea of delicious juices, he had missed everything his partner had said and they had arrived in the room that they would devise their plan.

He swallowed his last bite of the sandwich and turned to Roxas. "Sorry what were you saying?" He scratched the back of his head and looked away as the maid closed the door behind them. "Never mind it probably wasn't important..." Shuhei turned back towards Roxas. "About defending the mansion, what I'm about to suggest might seem strange, but I think we aught to let whoever it is that is planning on robbing our good Mr. Watson in and let them take whatever it is they're after before stepping in..." Shuhei's eyes widened with all seriousness. Hopefully the Knight would be able to see the wisdom in his madness.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 2nd February 2013, 2:52 pm

Roxas was was sitting down when Shuhei did not try to answer the question he had asked. Roxas then started to think what ever I should have not asked that question any way h grabbed his sandwich and started to eat it was better then most things he had in the past.He then took a drink from the glass the juice was sweet.When Shuhei said his plan Roxas was thinking how would that go over well.Roxas then said so they get there hands on the item and when they think they are about to get away we stop them that seems like a good plan.

I also wanna see what his secret that would make him call wizards now did that guild scary him,anyway what guild are you in i know it's not right of me to ask i just kind of want to know?.Roxas then got in a more relaxed position how about this I will tell you about my self if you tell me about you.You are someone who had maybe done a lot in his past.I just really don't know that much about you so if you could that would be very,very thank full. Roxas then took a sip from the glass of juice as it gave it a small shock to his mouth.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 3rd February 2013, 6:29 am

Shuhei looked out the window towards the setting sun. The darkness was quickly setting in and some magical candles about the room lit, lighting the room in a very dim, calming light. He noticed faint shadows in the distance that regular folk wouldn't have been able to see. His keen eyes were sharper than most and he was able to pick up subtle things. Speaking of which, there were many off things about the mansion and its inhabitants which Shuhei dismissed as mere laziness, though as the day went on there were consistencies that troubled him. He looked back towards Roxas as he spoke, feeling somewhat troubled and it seemed to him that the least he revealed about himself, the better off they would be. The knight however seemed rather obvious and also ignorant as to what their current situation was. Alright, tell me a few things about yourself mister...?" He asked, assuming most answers and most likely being correct about them. He actually had very little interest in the Knight...

He continued to contemplate the events of the day as Roxas would speak, not intending on revealing anything about himself. As Roxas went on he would simply nod and ask "Tell me more." The house in all it's glory did in fact seem magnificent to Shuhei, despite him being so picky, though if it weren't for that he would have never picked up on the things that he did... Despite all the staff the home was dusty and seemingly unclean, though to a normal person that would just be, normal of course. Mr. Watson also seemed to give away the fact that there was an object in this house that could ruin him, rather easily... The worst of the worst was what they served Roxas and Shuhei for food... Sandwiches!? Honestly... Sure they enjoyed them and they were probably the best sandwiches they had ever eaten, but Mr. watson claimed to be the richest man in Fiore, surely he wouldn't give guests something so simple and so little of it. There were very many inaccuracies that he thought it best to keep to himself. Perhaps his partners ignorance to the situation would come in handy.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 3rd February 2013, 8:12 am

Fine I guess you are not going to answer my question but I will tell you about me. Roxas was looking out the window as the sun started to set,in his mind he was thinking this story should pass the time. Roxas then cleared his voice"I am the son of a noble,now the owner of the White estate I inherited it from my dad after he passed.When he was alive I was mostly training every day,he put me threw many challenges.Then the time had come for me to go to Thunder island,with my dad for some special training that had us go to Storm Ridge.He told me that it was the place were many before I and him have went to train.I was thinking this was going to be a easy training lesson.When it started to storm we headed up to the place before we were able to go in he told me that our powers will be at the max with in the storm and we must get out before it stops storming.

Roxas then took a drink from his glass that was on the table it was half gone. Roxas then got up from his seat and walked over to the window the sun was about to go under.Roxas then continued his story after he told me about the repercussion of going into the storm.We entered the the storm walking throw the winds.When inside the storm he said lets start training.I had started to feel the power of the storm when I was breathing in it was making my more relaxed when when I was breathing out static and wind came out.My dad then told me I was a Tempest slayer.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 3rd February 2013, 8:40 am

His partners story seemed to go on and on. Something about a storm and his dad... Shuhei wasn't really paying attention. he looked up towards the grandfather clock in the room that now read Ten PM. It was now night and the movement in the night across the field was beginning to get more frequent. Shuhei's eyes glimmered slightly. The sharpness of his eyes were like that of a giant eagle, capable of staring in to the sun without blinking or in to the pitch without squinting. It was his lineage that allowed him to see with such clarity and it was something that made him very useful on missions such as these... The last thing he heard Roxas say was that he was the Tempest God Slayer, which to Shuhei's knowledge was a lost magic. To his surprise, something surprising actually came out of his partner and his interest in him was slightly raised. Though this was no time to be getting acquainted. Shuhei looked to the door and saw the shadows in the light beneath it moving about. He smiled, realizing that his fears were realized. The maid who brought them to this room to speak in private had no intention of letting it be so.

Shuhei looked up towards Roxas and smiled. "Nice story." He said as he made his way over to the door and put his ear to it, closing his eyes and listening. This would seem strange to his partner, but everything would be made clear in time. He looked towards Roxas and spoke somewhat loudly. "I've been seeing movement across the fields... It's pretty obvious who they are so think I should be able to intercept them and get them to talk." He opened the door to the very dimly lit hallway which led to the entrance hall. "I'll be gone for some time, don't get carried away all alone. Keep an eye inside the place will you?" He turned away from Roxas and began to make his way down the hall, leaving Roxas to himself and leading him to believe that he was the only one protecting the inside of the house...

There was mischief afoot, that much was very clear to Shuhei. The maid was listening in on their conversation and most likely was still within earshot, able to hear Shuhei's plan to go out in to the fields. She snickered from her hiding place for she was not a maid at all, but in fact one of the bandits that had been searching through this home for days, maybe even weeks before the mages arrived. The entire staff from what Shuhei could tell was a member of Laughing Coffin, and in fact the shadows Shuhei had been watching since the early evening were dummies set up to look like bandits in the woods. Originally they were set up so that the Master of the mansion could see them from the second floor and believe that they were coming from the outside when in fact they had been all around him the entire time. There was more to this however than what even Shuhei could grasp at first. He needed more information to unravel the plot entirely. For now he'd allow Roxas to be the bait... "Good luck." He said under his breath, knowing the poor fellow was about to get served something much more deadly than a sandwich next... He walked towards the entrance hall and out a back door down a series of hallways in to the fields behind.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 3rd February 2013, 9:14 am

When Shuhei left the room Roxas was going to do somethings on his own he noticed the shadows by the door and decided he was going to go back to the Mr.Watson and talk to him. Roxas stepped out into the hall he saw a lamp on the table and most of the hall was dark he then walked the path to the main room inside the house.The door bell rang and the butlers and maids came and stood by the door. Roxas then said Mr.Watson guest are here I better go make my self noticed. Roxas then walked down the stairs and saw as three men walked in Roxas noticed there clothing they are nobles.Under his breath he said This only makes my job harder then it is protecting three nobles.Mr Watson then Said hello as the three man came in they then walked into the dinning room and started to chat it up.

Roxas then decided to go around the house and see if an thing was happening he walked throw out the house and saw something move he was not really sure what it may be.He started to breath in and out he ran down the hall and noticed a door was open it was the ball room the source of light was only the moon.It shined a blue white color Roxas walked into the room looking left and right he then said I know you are in here come out,the doors then closed behind him he looked back.A women started to speak to Roxas,Rune knight I see you know about our plan to steal this guys secret I have been here for long time she then smiled and clapped the lights came on it was the maid from before. She was dressed in a white outfit and he hair tried back into a pony tail she started to talk once more I am Selena Blackwater the C rank wizard sent from the guild laughing coffin.She then took out a black rose and smiled and threw it at Roxas and then two more Wizards Came they seemed weaker then the B rank Wizard Roxas then looked to the side of the room he noticed that it was cleared out.He then said I can go all out.

Last edited by Apollo on 3rd February 2013, 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd February 2013, 9:14 am

The member 'Apollo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) NormalMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) NormalMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) StrongMonster
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 3rd February 2013, 11:18 am

Shuhei took in a deep breath as he closed the door behind him. The air was cool and soothing and the stars were shining brightly. He took several steps forward and then stopped. Though he said he was going to investigate the shadows near the tree line at the end of the field Mr. Watson called his back yard, he had other plans. He turned around and looked up towards the second floor balcony which led in to Mr. Watsons office. Shuhei took a deep breath and he leaped in to the air and as if he was running on air, he managed to fly all the way up to the balcony and land softly. His eyes glimmered as he peered in to the dark office through the glass doors. There was something Shuhei had to be sure of before he could continue the mission. Something had been unsettling him since they first left Mr. Watsons office... Despite him being a Wizard and his partner being a Rune Knight, Watson volunteered the information that he had something that could potentially Ruin him. Why would someone do that? The only reason would be that he wanted Shuhei and Roxas to investigate what this thing could be. Though, what would he have done if Shuhei or Roxas had found out what he was keeping secret and was so afraid of loosing? Upon examining the office of Mister Watson the answer would become obvious... The reason Mister Watson wanted Shuhei and Roxas investigating what it could be, was because it did not exist and that Mister Watson was a fake sending them on a wild goose chase to distract them from what they were really doing!

Shuhei peered in to the office and his eagle eyes began to reveal to him the events that had unfolded as if it were all happening before him. The impressions in the carpet that had not been vacuumed in a week hinted that something was dragged from behind the desk and the unsettled books on the book case along with several books laid on the floor deduced that whatever was dragged from behind the desk was thrown in to the book case. A sudden draft breezed past Shuhei, though not from the open door behind him... He walked over to the book case and though most books were tipped over or tattered in some way, there was one that was sitting up perfectly straight. Shuhei pulled out the book, but it did not come out all the way and acted as a lever. Suddenly the book case started to slowly swing open, revealing a passageway that led down a flight of stairs. Claw marks on the walls of the passageway suggested that people were take against their will down it.

Shuhei followed the passage which led all the way to the basement. He heard the muffled sounds of peoples cries and so he ran towards them and found a great number of coffins from which voices were crying. "Hoho, tricksy. You thought you could rescue the real Watson. How clever." Shuhei turned around and finally noticed that the basement was being well guarded by what appeared to be five butlers, though he knew that they were in fact members of Laughing coffin. "I guess Roxas is in for it too..." Shuhei said with a smile, wondering what sort of trouble Roxas is facing.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd February 2013, 11:18 am

The member 'Shuhei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) StrongMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) StrongMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) NormalMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) NormalMonster Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) NormalMonster
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 3rd February 2013, 5:55 pm

Roxas then said your under arrest for thieving if you come now I will not use force,the women started to laugh you think you can take me you don't even know my magic and you want to come and arrest me I would like to see your try she then motioned his hand to the two weaker wizards and they come running at Roxas one of them blasted a Lighting ord at him the other did the same thing but he used water both the orbs came flying at Roxas .When it could not get any better they both combined into one attack that came flying at Roxas.The blast got closer to Roxas he then decide to use his own move to maybe block the spell.

In the Heat of the Fight Roxas said Storming Darts sending 20 darts at the two other wizards.The darts went flying at the wizards it manged to hit one of them and damage the other the orb of mixed elements was disbursed and into nothing Roxas then said"Are you sure you are not willing to give up right now".The women smiled and started to play with her black hair she said No I am not going to give up right now you are foolish little boy who does not know his place you know nothing about my power and yet you still try and fight me you will soon see our true plan put in action.

Last edited by Apollo on 3rd February 2013, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd February 2013, 5:55 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Miss Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) FailedBlock Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) Block
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 4th February 2013, 6:56 am

The butler began to contort and twist as he laughed maniacally. "You wouldn't laugh if you knew what you were in for!" The butler yelled as his limbs began to stretch and his body began to change until he revealed himself to be a very lanky, skinny brown skinned person with a mustache that was at least a foot long... It was pretty impression transformation magic, for someone of his level anyway... He even managed to hide a machete which he drew from a place I dare not mention. "Teehee... Now you'll face the wrath of Laughing coffin! You should have never dared enter this mansion you puny wretch... I'll cut off your limbs and feed them to-" He was taking too long to speak and Shuhei was running dreadfully low on time. So he threw his sword in its sheath at him, hitting him in the head and knocking him out cold. The other four looked in amazement. He was probably their leader, or at least the highest ranking one of them since he spoke for the others. Shuhei walked calmly over to the knocked out stretchy man and picked up his sword. He glared at the other four for a moment. They seemed frozen out of disbelief... They thought the Rune Knight would be the stronger of the two, since he was well... A Rune Knight.

Finally, one of the butlers drew out a machete, which then became wreathed in flame as he lashed out at Shuhei, swinging wildly from all direction at him. He was pretty fast... Though Shuhei managed to step side to side, lean back and duck forward, hop and pivot and avoid every single one of his slashes until he decided he had enough and lunged his sword forward as soon as he found an opening, striking the Bandit Butler in the stomach with the but of his sword. He managed to knock so much wind out of the poor guy that he fell to the floor unconscious. Shuhei stood there, looking at the remaining three who were looking at each other trying to decide who was to go next. Shuhei simply waited and smiled. He was having so much fun that he decided that he should have a little more faith in Roxas and his ability. Surely it would take longer than this to kill the poor fellow...

Finally, the remaining three decided to charge Shuhei all together. Though before they could reach him, Shuhei seemed to breath in a great amount of air. However, he was not breathing, he was eating. Every light in the basement suddenly went out and all four of them were left in total darkness. The butlers screamed in terror as Shuhei began to take them all out one by one, as he was perfectly capable of seeing in the dark. He took his sword by the sheath and brought it down on to the head of one of the butlers making a terrifying whacking sound which caused the other two to yell even louder and start swinging their machete's wildly. Shuhei chuckled ash e watched the two from a safe distance. Had he let them go at it they would have killed each other most likely. So being the merciful one that he was, he leaped forward, passing between the two making sure to leave loud footsteps behind him. The both turned to face each other and began to swing their machetes towards one another. Just as the two machete's passed each other, Shuhei quickly kicked the side of the blade of the one on the left, which forced it in to the blade of the other and both blades were flung far away. The white wizard then quickly hopped off of the one leg he was standing on and flip kicked one of them in the face sending him in to the wall behind the bandit and upon landing he swung his sword forward, striking the other butler in the face with it knocking them both out cold.

An so all five of the bandits were defeated rather easily by the White Wizard. What to do next was something of a difficult question to answer though. Roxas was most definitely in immediate danger, but there were also the civilians trapped in the coffins. The bandits he just knocked out could also wake up, however unlikely it would seem considering how hard Shuhei's sword feels when struck over the head with it. He sighed as be began to gather the bandits and placed them all back to back and tied them up with a rope that was conveniently lying on the floor. He tied his best knots so that they could get away and decided to leave the civilians for now... They were safe in their coffins, so he could always come back a little later. He rushed up the stairs in to Mr. Watsons office and out the door in to the hall. "hold on just a little longer Roxas."

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 4th February 2013, 3:33 pm

Roxas started to smile your plan you told me your plan.The voice of Mr.Watson was in the room. Roxas looked up and saw him and his guest over.Young Rune knight you must have not guessed we were all in on this plan.The women started to laugh see little boy this is our master plan you weak and we will end your life right here.She then motioned he hand over to were she throw the rose she then got up from her chair walked over to the center of the room she then said Dance of the Black rose.The rose she throw at Roxas started to grow and the roots and thorns started to grow and moved all over the room.She said you will see true fear.The roses then started to fly all over the room she motioned her hand and said Storm of the Roses.The roses came flying at Roxas he wanted to move but when he trapped by the thorns.The roses then started to cut Roxas and cloths the roses were like small blades.

She then smiled and saidRune knight you are not match for me she then walked up to Roxas he started to smile and said thunder clap crashing lightning around his body when she was in range of the spell it hit her sending her back a few feet you clever boy I was not ready for that but you are stronger then I was thinking next time you will not get a chance like that anymore.Roxas then said your magic is no joke I have to get real with you now he then took off his cloak and said I am Roxas white the Storm drummer I have my stance choose yours.

Last edited by Apollo on 4th February 2013, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th February 2013, 3:33 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my house job (Shu and Roxas) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 5th February 2013, 1:28 pm

Shuhei ran out of Mister Watsons office and down the stairs in to the entrance hall. There were no lights on in the mansion and suddenly a storm began brewing outside. Light flashed through the man windows and soon after the sound of thunder could be heard. There was an ominous feeling about it Shuhei sensed... Quickly, he ran to the lounge in which he and Roxas were together last though Roxas was nowhere in sight. "Shit..." he said under his breath, fearing the worst. He exited the lounge and looked to the left, then to the right and unfortunately, he went the wrong way. Where every member of laughing coffin was gather around poor Roxas, Shuhei was headed towards the opposite end of the house. He scurried along, opening doors left and right hoping to find Roxas in one of the rooms or at least hear the sounds of battle to guide him and yet to no avail. The mansion was large and he was far from turning around. Roxas would have to fight alone for a while longer.

Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 8th February 2013, 5:16 pm

The women smiled and said lets dance she said Thorn whip pulling out a rose and it turning into a whip she said I got you now she started to whip it at Roxas.On every whip action it would leave a indent as she hut the floor and the walls.She was swing it around and around Roxas was moving out of the way of a them then she said Throne growth then her weapon started to grow a scarlet red color the thorns then started to grow then she slammed it down.It came down and Roxas tried to block it but failed in attempt.He was sent flying back with cuts on his arms.He was breathing harder as he lost blood.She walked foreword up to Roxas was he then said Slashing Storm winds Sending a wave of static and wind. Roxas then got up from the floor and started to kick the second wave he then said you Will know fear now I will not let your live your life it will be took in by me.The second wave went flying and hit her in the arm making a gash as blood started to come out from the cut .Roxas then started to smile and said your life will grow shorter every second my spells hit your skin.She then looked at Roxas with a small amount of fear.

Last edited by Apollo on 8th February 2013, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:54 am