Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 5:02 pm

"Acnologia was human?" Yukine questioned Viola, his face full of curiosity, "If he were that way, then I could only assume a Lacrima changed. Albeit, his magic was legendary, so if he was human, why wouldn't anybody recognize him? Any Mage comparable to Acnologia would be famous these days." Yukine rested his arm on his lap, then positioned his hand over his chin in a thinking motion. "I have something to show you." Yukine added.

With this said, Yukine called upon Anita to transport Yukine, Viola, Anita and Melody all into the world of the Regalia. The world was miraculous. It was an exact replica of the planet, though spirits also existed within the land, as visible as an ordinary human being. The moment Yukine entered the dimension, four of Yukine's Regalia appeared in their young, human-like forms: Yato, Hiyori, Rabo, and Nora(in order within the images shown below). Seeing them personally was awesome, especially since Yukine rarely visited this realm. He wanted to show Viola how people could be shown differently in the real world.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 5:28 pm

"Acnologia was human?" Yukine questioned Viola, his face full of curiosity, "If he were that way, then I could only assume a Lacrima changed. Albeit, his magic was legendary, so if he was human, why wouldn't anybody recognize him? Any Mage comparable to Acnologia would be famous these days." Yukine rested his arm on his lap, then positioned his hand over his chin in a thinking motion. "I have something to show you." Yukine added, and with that Viola was pulled into another world, a world that looked exactly the same as their own, but at the same time different.

"What the hell! I was just about to get my hands on that jello before I ended up here!" Melody shouted, a small sigh looming from Viola's mouth as she crossed her arms and looked away.

"Maybe it's karma." she said before the four figures in-front of her caught her attention. "Are they spirits? This must be the spirit world right?" she asked, while approaching one of the four. She stood in-front of a boy, who had a piece of white cloth wrapped around his neck. "Helloooo." she waved, as though the young man were an alien. "I'm Viiiooollaa, and this is Mellooody." she introduced, gesturing over toward the floating white fox. "What's your naammee?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 5:52 pm

Yukine smiled warmly when he heard Melody's voice again. "I've brought you here to meet some new friends, Melody!" Yukine replied cheerfully. He looked oddly towards Viola when she spoke in a weird manner towards Yato. "No need to be afraid of them, Viola. You've seen them all before, anyway." Yukine commented with a grin. Yukine approached Yato, who stood across from Viola, and shook his hand. "Nice to see you again!" Yato greeted. Yukine nodded in a sign of agreement before he moved over to Rabo. "Pleasure seeing you." Rabo greeted. Yukine bowed to Rabo as this was the way these two specifically introduced each other. Yukine then proceeded to Hiyori, who hugged him immediately- tightly, as well. "Always affectionate, aren't you, Hiyori?" Yukine wondered. Finally, Yukine moved over to Nora, who immediately covered her face under her mask. "I'm afraid, Yukine..." Nora muttered.

Yukine turned around after he greeted all of the Regalia he saw. "These people are witnesses of Acnologia." Yukine began, "When Acnologia fought that creature that almost put me to death, these spirits were released. They are known as Regalia due to the fact that they aid me with my spells; becoming one with either me or my weapons." Yukine demonstrated their power by calling out Nora's name, and watched as she turned into a pair of glasses in Yukine's hand. "If Acnologia was a human, he should have a hidden power relevant to this." Yukine presumed. Yukine then returned Nora back to her normal self, and stepped back from the Regalia. "This is world is indeed identical to ours, the only difference being the existence of people such as the ones you see now."

"Yukine told me about your wish." Yato interrupted before he flipped a coin into the air, then caught it again, "Your wish has been heard loud and clear! May your dreams and wishes come true!" Yukine stepped forward again, and whispered into Yato's ear "You may want to introduce yourself first so the lady isn't feared by your presence." Yato nodded in agreement, then offered Viola a handshake. "Afraid or not afraid of me, I'm Yato! Nice to meet you!" Yukine was surprised. All four of these Regalia seemed so cheerful to see Viola, possibly because they knew she was also relevant to Acnologia, in a sense.

"Don't be shy." Yukine remarked. Little did Viola know, these Regalia knew Acnologia personally, though they also had their memories erased when Acnologia saved them.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 6:08 pm

"No need to be afraid of them, Viola. You've seen them all before, anyway." Yukine commented with a grin. The ebony haired girl watched as Yukine all talked to each and every one of them, Viola recognizing their names. She wasn't to certain how she found their names familiar, she just did, it was as if she had met them before.

"These people are witnesses of Acnologia." Yukine began, "When Acnologia fought that creature that almost put me to death, these spirits were released. They are known as Regalia due to the fact that they aid me with my spells; becoming one with either me or my weapons." Yukine demonstrated their power by calling out Nora's name, and watched as she turned into a pair of glasses in Yukine's hand. "If Acnologia was a human, he should have a hidden power relevant to this." Yukine presumed. Yukine then returned Nora back to her normal self, and stepped back from the Regalia. "This is world is indeed identical to ours, the only difference being the existence of people such as the ones you see now."

Viola brought her hand to her chin, thinking for a moment. The last time she had seen Acnologia, his magical power as a dragon was dark magic. Just as she was deep in thought a voice broke her away.

"Yukine told me about your wish. Your wish has been heard loud and clear! May your dreams and wishes come true!" Yato grinned, Yukine stepping forward to whisper something into his ear. "Afraid or not afraid of me, I'm Yato! Nice to meet you!" he said, now holding out his hand for a handshake. Viola sweat-dropped, hesitantly taking his hand into a hand-shake.

"N-Nice to meet you.. I'm Viola." she introduced, mentally slapping herself for stuttering.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 6:51 pm

"Well, no worries." Yukine began once again after he noticed Viola hesitantly take Yato's hand, "As time passes, you will see each other as friends, as well." Yukine walked over to Nora while she was still hidden under her mask. "Viola is a Mage, but she's nice. Trust me...the nicest woman you have ever seen." Yukine then turned to Viola, and explained what he just whispered to Nora. "These people once saw Acnologia, too, though unfortunately, they can only go as far as I can to describe him. I brought you here not to become friends with these four, specifically, but ultimately to give you a sense as to how Acnologia could turn from a human into a dragon." Once Yukine finished his speech, he called upon Anita to return the four back to their own world.

The four were back where they were originally set in Viola's home- her true home. "My apologies for the sudden introductions. It's just that my Regalia are also witnesses of Acnologia, and they wanted to see you. They cannot come out of that dimension, anyway, and once they heard about you and Acnologia, they were excited." Yukine sighed heavily, and looked apologetically at Viola. "I'm sorry. I should've warned you before we went to see my friends. Would owing you more donuts help?" Yukine laughed after this rather strange comment. He blushed in embarrassment, and remembered how timid Viola acted in front of the spirits she saw. He was proud to see her even shake hands with one of them. "Sorry..." Yukine apologized again. He was too embarrassed about his actions after he had realized how much he had emotionally impacted Viola.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 15th May 2014, 1:53 pm

Before the raven-haired girl had a chance to react she was whirled back into her regular home, still seated on comfortable couch. Her head spun and she lifted her hand to her fore-head to relax herself before looking back over at Yukine. "My apologies for the sudden introductions. It's just that my Regalia are also witnesses of Acnologia, and they wanted to see you. They cannot come out of that dimension, anyway, and once they heard about you and Acnologia, they were excited." Yukine sighed heavily, and looked apologetically at Viola. "I'm sorry. I should've warned you before we went to see my friends. Would owing you more donuts help?" Yukine laughed after this rather strange comment. Viola smirked as he blushed, leaning back into the couch and crossing her arms together. "Sorry..." Yukine apologized again.

"It's okay, really! That was really fun." she smiled cheerfully.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 15th May 2014, 2:33 pm

"Now you're just trying to cheer me up..." Yukine assumed in a soft tone. He looked up at Viola and smiled pleasantly. He took more sips from his tea and wondered what the two should do next. "Those friends that you saw can be really annoying sometimes." Yukine laughed, "Even in my dreams, my Regalia can bug me as much as they'd like. The boy you encountered, Yato, often likes fighting. The gentleman, Rabo, likes to study and meet new people. Nora, who hid under her mask, is very timid, and when she gets really interested in someone, she panics. Finally there's Hiyori." Yukine paused and thought for a moment as he could recall Hiyori once being used on Viola. "Hiyori was the other adorable girl you might've seen. She actually used her power on you in a mission we took to heal you. Well you feel more comfortable, I'd like you to visit that world again. She really likes you, after all." Yukine set his hands on his knees and sat upright. Unlike Viola, he hadn't really returned in the best way possible.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 15th May 2014, 5:34 pm

"Now you're just trying to cheer me up..." Yukine assumed in a soft tone. He looked up at Viola and smiled pleasantly. He took more sips from his tea and wondered what the two should do next. "Those friends that you saw can be really annoying sometimes." Yukine laughed, "Even in my dreams, my Regalia can bug me as much as they'd like. The boy you encountered, Yato, often likes fighting. The gentleman, Rabo, likes to study and meet new people. Nora, who hid under her mask, is very timid, and when she gets really interested in someone, she panics. Finally there's Hiyori." Yukine paused and thought for a moment as he could recall Hiyori once being used on Viola. "Hiyori was the other adorable girl you might've seen. She actually used her power on you in a mission we took to heal you. Well you feel more comfortable, I'd like you to visit that world again. She really likes you, after all."

Viola felt herself sparkle comedically as she heard the one of Yukine's Regalia liked her, not to mention saved her. "Wow, if I had known she saved me before I would've went up to her and thanked her." she paused, opening her blue hues, her smile still staying. "I'd be happy to visit that world again, those four seem like a very fun bunch of people I mean-- Regalia after all.." she laughed anxiously, not sure how to put them.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 15th May 2014, 5:48 pm

"Regalia is right, in this case." Yukine stated. He frowned upon the name, strangely, though he had the spirits for years. "Those four don't remember being like you and me: a person. No matter how hard I try, the latest thing they recall is being part of the world they're in now." Yukine grinned, however, as he knew the four were still maturing positively. "The world that you visited is strange. Not everyone can been seen by Mages, and it's because of my strength." Yukine mentioned, "In other words, the stronger I become, the more people anyone will be able to see in that dimension. Oh, and just to let you know, I currently know seven Regalia; not four- three were sleeping." Yukine laughed after his last comment.

"Alright, now let's do something else!" Yukine suggested, "Something you like! How about I paint with you?" Yukine finished his tea and set it on the table carefully. It was the best tea he ever had, and by his smile at the end, one could easily tell. While he continued talking with Viola, Yukine turned his head over, and noticed Anita asleep behind the couch. "Hopefully Melody is more energized than Anita." Yukine joked.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 16th May 2014, 11:35 am

"Alright, now let's do something else!" Yukine suggested, "Something you like! How about I paint with you?" Yukine said, as he finished off his tea and placed it carefully onto the table. That was then Viola would gulp down the remaining but of her tea, placing it onto the table as-well and standing up suddenly.

"Alright, let's go then." she said, beginning to walk off, and down the right hallway, assuming that he'd follow.

"Hopefully Melody is more energized than Anita." Yukine joked, making Viola smile lightly.

"Well, she has energy, but then she also has these moments where she just blacks out cold into slumber. It's quite funny." she laughed lightly, Melody was probably sleeping as the two spoke. The raven haired girl stopped, opening a sliding door and walking into the dark room, art stuff was layed out everywhere, along with paint, everything was scattered, but surprisingly Viola was the one to blame, she hardly cleaned up this place. She began to jump up and down, her hand reaching forward to grasp onto the light switch and light the room, but like usual it was impossible for her to reach something so high.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 16th May 2014, 12:02 pm

Yukine nodded when Viola invited him to go paint with her. He even laughed while the two spoke about Melody and Anita. "Melody's really nice, otherwise." Yukine commented. The two walked into the room, and Yukine nearly stepped on an art tool. The place seemed messy, though Yukine strangely understood why. Viola must've enjoyed painting so much that'd she make the room filthy while doing it. Yukine looked dumbfounded, however, when he saw that Viola was reaching for something while jumping. He examined what he thought she was looking at, then pardoned Viola. Yukine jumped high in the air and turned on the switch. "There you go!" Yukine declared. He was really impressed with the room once the lights were on, and wanted to see some of Viola's work.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 19th May 2014, 3:49 pm

She would then sigh, her hands resting just above her knees as she leaned down, it was a shame to be so short some-times. But, she moved out of Yukine's way, as he also reached for the switch for the light, easily grasping onto it and tugging it with one single pull, the room lighted finally. Viola leaned back up, smiling a thankful smile toward her friend before walking over to once of the canvases that were held up by a stand, along with another just to the right.

That was when she would pull two small stools up in-front of the empty canvases, gesturing for Yukine to sit beside her as she patted the empty stool. "Well, do you want to do this or not?" she beamed, awaiting for him to come over and paint with her. The stand had paints and brushes all layed out already, though the place was a mess, everything seemed to fit.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 4:00 pm

Yukine nodded when he heard the beaming voice Viola had to offer. He smiled politely, and gently sat beside Viola, now in front of canvases. "What do you want to paint?" Yukine asked, "I feel like, after all that we've went through, I should paint something for you; something positive; a memoir from paint." This was when Yukine carefully grabbed a paintbrush nearby, and began to outline what hoped to be a masterpiece- at least in Yukine's mind.

Yukine hummed a song to himself while he painted. The way he painted was so smooth, and gave off a soothing effect; just like the wind in Oak Town. Yukine actually wanted to give off his best effort in this painting. The first time he had ever painted, Yukine slacked, and because of this, his tools of art were taken away. Realistically, this was why Yukine never found himself with a passion for art. Maybe it would all change now.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 19th May 2014, 6:24 pm

Yukine sat down next to her, as she now also faced the blank canvas, wondering what to paint. Her first image that came to her mind was Melody, but she shook the thought away, there was already one to many paintings of that silly little fox.

"What do you want to paint?" Yukine asked, "I feel like, after all that we've went through, I should paint something for you; something positive; a memoir from paint." he said, casually taking one of the paintbrushes in his hand and beginning to paint. Viola would watch him curiously, lightly laughing at how focused he was. Her eyes then darted back to her empty canvas, a thought popping into her head. I should make something for Yukine..

She would then begin to paint as-well, starting off with the head of an animal, or more like a wolf. The image was clear in her head, the image of Anita that is.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 6:59 pm

Yukine looked beside him and giggled. Viola seemed so concentrated on her painting, it was impressing to watch. Yukine couldn't help but look back at his painting with a stronger look on his face; a more serious look, and continue painting. It took him awhile just to even paint a few inches worth of his masterpiece, though Yukine quite enjoyed the thoughts that came to mind. It was almost as if he were in the same mood as fighting, and as if his paintbrush were the sword, while the canvas was the target. Yukine was going to an extreme level, as always, strategically making his move while the paintbrush swiped over the canvas.

Yukine paused for a moment, and looked over what he had completed of his painting. "I'm getting there..." Yukine thought. No, this did not suggest how close Yukine was to completing his painting, but rather how close he was to actually seeing the moment in which he, Viola, and one other would come to meet this era in time; when they would see something special, and adore the moment for as long as they lived. What was this moment, you ask? Well...

Two Hours Later

Yukine stopped and washed his paintbrush, then dried it over a very thin cloth; the wasteful sort. Yukine blushed lightly as he finished his painting, then scanned over his painting. "You'll like this painting." Yukine stated. While the paint was still wet, Yukine awaited Viola's eyes to avert to his painting. It was a picture of Acnologia, Viola and Yukine; all enjoying donuts together. Their smiles were their brightest- aside from Acnologia, who seemed to be only capable of giving one or two expressions with his appearance. Albeit, Yukine hoped that Viola would get the memo. Both nature's setting and the weather setting in the picture were beautiful, almost like a day in Heaven. He sat there, relieved, and glorified.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 19th May 2014, 7:19 pm

Two Hours Later

A sigh would escape her mouth as she leaned back, blinking her calm red eyes as she examined the painting before her. It was a simple painting, though at the same time, she had put all her effort into it to make it look like it was a photo from a picture book. Melody and Anita were both in the picture, the snowy white fox perched onto her head with a donut stuffed in her mouth, along with Anita as-well who looked up at her happily. She smiled at this, wondering what Yukine had painted as her eyes drifted toward his art.

She would suddenly stand up, staring wide-eyed at the painting Yukine had just finished. "Wooooow! T-T-This is...!" she paused, leaning forward to get a closer look at the blonde mages painting. "This is beautiful Yukine." she would turn to face him, eyes closed, a smile placed on her lips. "Great job." she cheered.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 7:40 pm

"Really? Well, thank you!" Yukine replied, "I tried my best!" It was now Yukine's turn to take a look at Viola's painting while her work seemed complete. Yukine was bedazzled by what he saw, then blushed after he recognized how calming the painting look. "Aww...they look like best friends." Yukine remarked, "Hopefully Melody will be able to talk with Anita soon. The two seem just as friendly together as we do to each other." Yukine blushed again towards the final comment he made, mostly because it was true.

Viola and Yukine had been friends for awhile now; almost two months. Yukine wanted to ensure that the two would be good friends until the very end. Nothing would satisfy Yukine more than being accompanied for the rest of his life; whether it'd be by someone he loved or someone he befriended. Yukine, during the very moment he saw Viola's painting, was especially proud of where he stood during the time. "Well, my painting is now yours. Hopefully the moment will come true, someday!" Just as Viola smiled to him, Yukine smiled back the same way.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 19th May 2014, 8:27 pm

"Hopefully Melody will be able to talk with Anita soon. The two seem just as friendly together as we do to each other." Yukine blushed again towards the final comment he made, mostly because it was true as he looked at Viola's painting. She blushed, glad that he liked it, her eyes darting over toward his blissful expressed face. "Well, my painting is now yours. Hopefully the moment will come true, someday!" Yukine said, smiling the same way Viola had only a few moments ago.

"It will definitely come true one day." she paused to smile lightly. "When I see this painting, I feel like it's a piece of an image from the future." she joked, turning to her painting and carefully picking it up. Luckily the paint had dried in time as she would hand it over to Yukine. "My painting, is also yours now, I hope you like it.." she said her last sentence shyly.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 19th May 2014, 8:42 pm

"I can't help but agree with you." Yukine replied, "And that's because this moment will happen sometime in the future, and we'll be there to enjoy every second of it." Yukine stopped as he saw Viola hand him her painting. "I love your painting!" Yukine cheered, "I'll be sure to show this to Anita when I get home!" Yukine transported the painting into his pocket dimension so he wouldn't have to carry it around; quite the convenient maneuver. Viola, on the other hand, could just keep Yukine's painting where it was, and look at it for as long as she'd like. This was her house, anyways.

"So, what do we do next?" Yukine wondered, "While we're here, we ought to do things you like, or rather things we both enjoy doing. Anything else in mind?" Yukine looked at Viola curiously, and wondered what kinds of thoughts were pondering through her mind.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 21st May 2014, 9:38 am

"I can't help but agree with you." Yukine replied, "And that's because this moment will happen sometime in the future, and we'll be there to enjoy every second of it." Yukine stopped as he saw Viola hand him her painting. "I love your painting!" Yukine cheered, "I'll be sure to show this to Anita when I get home!" Yukine transported the painting into his pocket dimension so he wouldn't have to carry it around; quite the convenient maneuver. Viola, on the other hand, could just keep Yukine's painting where it was, and look at it for as long as she'd like. This was her house, anyways.

"So, what do we do next?" Yukine wondered, "While we're here, we ought to do things you like, or rather things we both enjoy doing. Anything else in mind?" Yukine looked at Viola curiously, and wondered what kinds of thoughts were pondering through her mind.

Viola brought a finger to her mouth in thought, looking away for a moment before turning back to face Yukine. "We can watch a movie on the lacrima in the living room, if you want to? I'll let you decide what we watch." she smiled.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 21st May 2014, 11:48 am

"Sure, though I'm not quite updated on movies." Yukine replied, biting his lip, "In fact, I don't think I've seen a movie in a year or so." Yukine proceeded to the living room, anyways, and expected Viola to follow. He was proud to see a constant smile on her face. After all, even before the incident, rarely did Viola smile cheerfully; just meagrely. It was disappointing, but true, and Yukine thought he was always at fault for this.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 24th May 2014, 10:56 pm

"Sure, though I'm not quite updated on movies." Yukine replied, biting his lip, "In fact, I don't think I've seen a movie in a year or so." Viola would follow him from behind, smiling lightly as the two entered the living room. She would pull out a bunch of disks from underneath the lacrima tv, placing at least five onto the coffee table in-front of the couch.

"I'll let you pick which one interests you the most." she said, eyeing him curiously, wondering which one he would pick. There was at least three comedies, one romance and one horror. Her mind chanted continuisly for him to not choose the horror, but yet she wasn't quite certain.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 24th May 2014, 11:05 pm

Yukine examined the discs set before him. Horror? That definitely wouldn't suit him well after his past incident- regarding his interests, at least. He then looked at the one romance movie? "Wouldn't that be something that she and Indar would watch together?" Yukine thought to himself. With two moves made, only the comedies were left present to choose from; one for everyone, another for teenage audiences, and the last for adult audiences. "I've never seen any of these movies, nor have I heard of them." Yukine commented, "I've eliminated two choices, and now I believe you should, as well." With this being said, Yukine turned his head towards Viola, a polite smile on his face as he awaited a response.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 26th May 2014, 12:12 am

Viola leaned forward to examine the three disks. It was now her turn, her eyes would carefully scan over every movie which she had seen already.

"Hmm.." she hummed, bringing her hand to her face and stroking her chin. Finally she had pulled out two, leaving one remaining movie left which was also a comedy. Since Yukine hadn't seen any of these movies yet, Viola hoped he would like this one as her hands drifted to the case, opening it up and placing the CD into the player. The lacrima tv immediately lit up, beginning to play as Viola rushed over to fall into the couch beside Yukine, wrapping herself up in a blanket, with a pillow hugged closely to her chest.

Viola would laugh here and there at the funniest scenes, even crying at the small sad parts of the story, her face buried into the pillow so that she couldn't be seen.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 26th May 2014, 12:35 am

Yukine looked curiously at Viola while she chose a disc completely to his surprise. In fact, it wasn't until Viola turned on the Lacrima TV that Yukine could even get a hint as to what movie she chose. Albeit, it didn't matter much to him. He wasn't very familiar with movies, and so he wondered what this one specifically had to offer. Yukine's first laugh, of course, came from the fact that Viola had already made herself comfy. Yukine, on the other hand, just sat there and watched casually.

Yukine laughed along with Viola, though in the saddest moments, he stopped as he could hear Viola cover herself up. "No need to hide your tears- or crying, at least." Yukine stated. He found it weird how he was never affected by movies with emotional scenes. Maybe he just saw the lack of realism too well. During the end of this movie, however, nothing mattered as, if you took a look at Yukine now, he was asleep, resting peacefully on the couch with a warm smile on his face. No matter what, movies always had that sleepy affect on the poor young man.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 3:08 am