Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] Empty Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 12:33 am

Yukine wandered down the streets of Oak Town. It was early in the afternoon, though Yukine had only been awake for an hour or so. Mentally, he still struggled a bit since that incident. That other self that had appeared when Yukine's heart was broken caused too much pain. The Yukine once known as a kind soul to others grew full of hatred at the time, and had an addiction to slaughter those who got in his way. He nearly killed his closest comrades, especially when Indar and Viola had appeared in Solemn Park. Yukine was literally on the brink of killing one of them in a flash, though some weird magic interfered. Yukine remembered that soothing feeling of being accompanied in his depressing realm of isolation. Viola was there somehow, though she opened up to Yukine more than he thought a person like her would. He still owed her for saving him. Yukine started anew since that moment, and learned to manipulate his feelings to his liking, and tame his subconscious. However, there was still one piece of the puzzle that needed solving.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] Empty Re: Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 11:02 am

The raven haired girls mind was completely occupied with eating and the delicious food she had just devoured into her stomach. A wide smile was on her face as she pranced along Oak Town, though she lived just outside of the large place she rarely came to visit the beautiful town.

Completely oblivious to anybody around her she rammed into a figure falling onto her butt with a loud thud. "Oww.." she grumbled, rubbing her lower back before looking up at the familiar figure with wide eyes. "Yukine?" she said before a smile came to her face. "What are you doing here?" she asked with curious eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 11:27 am

Yukine continued to stroll down the streets until a figure bumped into him. He turned around, and looked at the person whom had collided with him. She had called his name out immediately, while Yukine recognized her firsthand. "I live in Oak Town too, remember? Around it, at least." Yukine remarked, "Truthfully, however, I am here because it is the safest place to home, and after what happened between us, it seems taking walks has really helped me relax, and recuperate from all that mental damage I suffered." Yukine frowned as he completely redirected himself to Viola. "Thanks for saving me." Yukine confessed, "Is there anything I can do for you in return...you know...now that we're both here?" Yukine gave a weak smile after he asked this question, and looked at Viola curiously.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 11:58 am

"Oh that's right! Sorry I must've forgotten." Viola said rubbing her hand behind her head and laughing nervously to herself as she stood on both of her feet. "Hm, since we are here how about you buy me a bag of donuts~" she sang, her index finger pointing over to the cafe' full of sweets and coffee just beside them. "They have the best donuts in the world!" she said sparkling comically as her hands pressed together before she sighed stopping herself.

"I'm glad your feeling better Yukine." she said cheerfully, patting him on the shoulder before walking into the cafe' assuming that he'd follow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 12:18 pm

Yukine was surprised when Viola forgot about that whole incident. Did she not realize that she had miraculously entered Yukine's secret realm, and tampered with his dark side to free his good self from its control? Well, at least things were better now. Yukine laughed softly and smiled warmly when Viola suggested donuts as her reward. Yukine nodded happily, then entered the café with Viola. He approached the front counter, and spoke with one of the women there. "I'd like two boxes of assorted donuts please; four of each kind. Yukine requested. He turned to Viola and winked to her before he turned back to collect the two boxes. He handed the lady the respective amount of jewels required for her services, then walked aside for other customers to order.

"I decided to buy you two boxes; one for here, and one to take home- or both for either, perhaps." Yukine's smile grew brighter after he purchased the donuts. He held the boxes carefully for Viola, and asked what table they should sit at for Viola to enjoy her donuts- unless she wanted to walk outside some more.

Once he managed to handle the donuts, he heard Viola wishing him to feel better after his incident. "I'm feeling a lot better, thank you." Yukine replied, "It's surprising that you even forgot a moment like that. You did tamper into my mind, after all. That sort of magic is amazing!"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 12:29 pm

"Thanks." she smiled, walking over to a nearby table with was thankfully free, she sat across from her friend, immediately diving into the first box of donuts she could get her hands on.

Viola listened to Yukine, stopping herself from continuing to eat the donuts as she was reminded of the event that happened last time she was with Indar and Yukine. "That sort of magic is so powerful that I can't even control it. Whenever it comes forth it pushes me into another realm leaving me trapped in darkness while my regular body does god knows what to the objects around it. It's an ancient magic from.." she paused, a sigh escaping her mouth before as she smiled toward Yukine. "Nevermind actually. Come'on I'm not gonna let you sit here and not have a taste of one of these donuts." she teased, holding out one of the donuts toward him.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 1:09 pm

Yukine laughed as Viola seemed hungry. She was diving into the donuts the moment the boxes were handed to her. Yukine never knew she was such a fan of these things. "I do wonder what you must've been like on the outside while you were in my mind, though you surely amazed me on the inside. Yukine commented, "Somehow, you spoke to both sides of me, and during a moment I thought I was lost, you somehow saw me, and even talked to me while you were at it." Yukine smiled warmly, still giving thanks to Viola for all she had done. It was then that Viola handed a donut to him, which Yukine gladly accepted. "They're your treat, you know?" Yukine remarked, "You are my friend after all, so it's the least I can do." Yukine wondered what happened in the outside world that day, and what Indar thought of it as he was not in that realm with him and Viola.

"So how has life been treating you? Aside from these donuts, of course." Yukine asked jokingly.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 2:26 pm

"Life has been.." she paused for a moment, pressing her elbow against the wooden table as her chin rested steadily in the palm of her hand. She wasn't sure what to say, aside from spending most of her time exploring and being constantly pestered by Melody, which led to destruction of anger from Viola she could only say on thing.

"--Great!.. How's life been with you?" she asked, smiling cheerfully toward him, while continuing to eat the donuts in now the second box.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 2:47 pm

Yukine was full of shock when Viola managed to eat a whole box of donuts so quickly. She must've been very hungry. Who knew what she had eaten before- or if she had even eaten, at all. Even so, Viola's hunger wasn't the case at hand, but rather the question Yukine had asked. He took into account the pause Viola had made during her response. Was she lying to him? Yukine never liked lying, though he would let it slide, even it'd be the case. He was glad she ended with positive response, anyhow. "Life has been exhausting." Yukine explained, "After the incident in Solemn Park, I decided to take a few missions to get over my misery. It worked, though all the fighting involved in these jobs really took a toll on me." A smirk crossed Yukine's face after he said this. "However, with all of these missions completed, I am ready to take my B-Rank exam!" Yukine cheered.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 4th May 2014, 2:59 pm

"Life has been exhausting." Yukine explained, "After the incident in Solemn Park, I decided to take a few missions to get over my misery. It worked, though all the fighting involved in these jobs really took a toll on me." A smirk crossed Yukine's face after he said this. "However, with all of these missions completed, I am ready to take my B-Rank exam!" Yukine cheered.

"Wow! B rank already!" she said, her eyes enlarged in surprise before she leaned back anime sweat dropping :shame:  to herself as her eyes closed shut. "I still have to talk to my Guild Master about taking the exam but I can never seem to find the time.." she grumbled the last 8 words before looking back up at Yukine with a blissful smile. "I'm happy for you. It's good to see you becoming so strong, I bet in no time you'll become the Guild Master of Sabertooth." she said, removing a strand of her raven hair from her face.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 4th May 2014, 3:52 pm

Yukine nodded when it seemed Viola became really surprised towards his words. "Guild Master?" Yukine questioned Viola, "You found a guild?" Yukine became curious as to which guild accepted Viola into their community. Could it be her team made their own guild, or rather everyone that left joined another guild? Albeit, it was good for Yukine to see someone as eager as him to strive for success. Yukine looked at Viola with a gentle smile written on his face while she complimented him. However, what caught him off-guard was the rank Viola presumed. "Well, I suppose if Zenshin steps down, then I'll take his place. My biggest goal of all, however, is to become the one and only H-Rank of Sabertooth, a rank only one Mage can acquire in a guild, and hold until he leaves."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 3:33 pm

"Guild Master?" Yukine questioned Viola, "You found a guild?" Yukine asked looking at her with curious eyes as she crossed her leg over top of the other, leaning back slightly to flick her hair behind her exposing the skin on her neck which had been marked with her guild symbol.

"Yes, it's a new one, that floats in the sky actually.. It's called Nox Animus." she informed with a slim smile. Viola was glad she had joined Nox Animus, many new people had also joined the guild, ones that she had never met before either.

"Well, I suppose if Zenshin steps down, then I'll take his place. My biggest goal of all, however, is to become the one and only H-Rank of Sabertooth, a rank only one Mage can acquire in a guild, and hold until he leaves." Yukine said, making Viola laugh softly.

"I'm sure you'll achieve that goal." she smiled brightly toward him, her eyes closed as her head tilted to the side slightly. "I'm going to go get something to drink." she paused standing up from her seat. "Do you want anything?" she asked, eyeing him for a response.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 7th May 2014, 4:20 pm

Yukine smiled gently towards Viola when she told him that his goal was probable to come true. "So you have that much faith in me, huh?" Yukine laughed, "Thank you. Still kind and caring, as usual, I see." Yukine was proud that Viola did not hesitate to talk to him, even after that incident the two had. It was catastrophic, though for some odd reason, Yukine figured Viola didn't remember all of what she saw in the past.

Moments later, Yukine became very curious as Viola brought up a name to a new guild. "Nox Animus? Seems like a fun place." Yukine commented, "Hopefully they like you as much as Sabertooth did- if not more." The entire topic changed after these words, however, once Viola offered to get a drink for Yukine. "Cherry coke, please!" Yukine requested with a bright smile.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 4:30 pm

"Cherry coke it is~" she sang jokingly twirling around to walk toward the vending machine. Viola clicked multiple buttons before putting in her money. She stood there for a moment, lost in thought as a shadow casted over her eyes. How did that happen.. she thought to herself, thinking about last time Yukine and her were together as soon as she was beginning to think how much she wanted to help him she immediately fell into the shadows of another realm.

I don't understand whats wrong with me.. she paused in thought every time my emotions become strong so does that magic thats inside me.. the raven-haired girl was so lost in her own thoughts she didn't hear the two pop bottles hit the bottom of the vending machine.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 7th May 2014, 4:41 pm

Yukine giggled in response to how cheerful Viola was. It seemed she became a lot nicer since leaving Sabertooth. Maybe she was right. Maybe Viola needed somewhere else to go to show who she really was. Maybe Sabertooth limited her feelings. However, during this time, Yukine saw his good friend Viola, and for the first time, in a great mood. He was worried, however, when he witnessed two drinks hit the bottom of a vending machine, and Viola was not moving. Yukine approached her slowly, and spoke to her softly. "Are you okay?" He asked while he reached out for his drink.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 5:01 pm

I want to know who I am, but how do I figure that out.. I want to control my magic so I don't have to hurt anybody around me anymore.. she thought to herself, her fists tightened by her sides.

"Are you okay?" Yukine suddenly said, making her jerk in surprise as her thoughts vanished.

"Oh.. Y-yeah sorry, I was just thinking about something.." she said, reaching out to also grab her drink, she had bought and iced coffee, smiling that they had now decided to place the sweet liquid in a can.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 7th May 2014, 5:11 pm

Yukine smiled meagrely in relief when Viola seemed to come to her senses again. His smiled became warmer, however, when the two grabbed their drinks. Yukine proceeded to sit on a nearby bench, and hoped for Viola to follow. "You know, Viola, when I heard your goal, I also saw potential in you." Yukine remarked, "A woman as positive as you is bound to put a smile on everyone's faces, and express peace." Yukine remembered this from when Viola entered his mind, and admitted her true feelings. He gave Viola a thumbs-up and winked to her before he asked. "Mind if I join you in your goal?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 7:49 pm

The raven-haired girl pursued after Yukine, sitting beside him on the bench, her face lightly rosy with embarrassment. She took a sip of her chilled coffee, glancing over at Yukine before turning to face him once he started to speak. "You know, Viola, when I heard your goal, I also saw potential in you." Yukine remarked, "A woman as positive as you is bound to put a smile on everyone's faces, and express peace." Yukine beamed brightly toward her as she hesitated before responding to his compliment.

"Thanks, that really means a lot." she said, also smiling warmly toward him before taking yet another sip of her drink. The brisk drink ran down her throat, the sweet flavour bringing a happy feeling into her chest. It felt like all stress had been lifted away from her, whirling into the air never to return, and it was a great feeling. Yukine raised his thumbs up with a grin, winking to Viola as she looked at him with curious eyes.

"Mind if I join you in your goal?" he asked, and she laughed gingerly in response hoisting her hand up to her mouth to cover it.

"Of course, that also mean a lot as-well." she paused to playfully smack him on the back. "Thanks Yukine." she said, her smile was faint, but the expression held in her eyes showed she was truly happy.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 7th May 2014, 8:04 pm

Yukine was proud to see Viola get into a more positive attitude as time passed. He was honoured to be at service with Viola now, and be part of her goal to abolish chaos, and bring about peace. He laughed softly and smiled happily when Viola smacked him on the back playfully. "So, what else has been going on in Viola's life?" Yukine asked jokingly. He wanted to continue seeing Viola in that bright, mature mood that improved by the second.

Yukine opened up his can of cherry coke, removing the tab and tossing it into a nearby recycling bin. "Cheers!" Yukine cheered, clashing his can with Viola's gently. His smile revealed that he was having a good time. It obviously didn't take being in the same guild to have fun.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 8:27 pm

"So, what else has been going on in Viola's life?" Yukine asked, as she looked away for a moment, puckering her lips together in speculation. There were many things that had happened since Viola joined Nox Animus, she had met so many new people, and spent most of her nights sleeping in the girl dormitories to lazy to jump off of the floating city and land gracefully back onto the earth's surface. "Cheers!" Yukine smiled, pounding Viola's coffee can with his own mildly. She smiled lightly back toward him, before opening her mouth to speak.

"Well, I've met so many new people, and you wouldn't believe how amazing it is at Nox Animus. They're settled on this floating city, though it's quite new, citizens from Fiore have already been making their way up there to live there." she paused before turning to look at Yukine, her expression intrusive. "What else has been going on in your life?" she asked.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 7th May 2014, 8:39 pm

Yukine's jaw dropped in awe when he heard about civilization up in Nox Animus. "A floating city?!" Yukine confirmed with excitement, "That sounds incredible!" Yukine patted Viola on the back playfully, and took sips from his cherry coke. "I'm so happy for you, Viola." Yukine commented, "Though you're in a different guild now, I'm especially happy that you're still able to visit me. We are good friends after all, right?" A smile full of hope and confidence appeared on Yukine's face when he asked this question.

"Now, to answer your question..." Yukine added, "I have met a ton of new friends, including a Wizard Saint. His name is Ayeseru, and he's the leader of Blue Pegasus. Other than this, I've been conquering missions, and...trying to get Victoria back. She turned insane, then I became cold-hearted. It still hurts me just to believe that I involved you in my mess." Yukine laughed hysterically after his last statement. "You're my hero, Viola! Know that I'll always be here for you from now on, okay?"
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 9:16 pm

"A floating city?!" Yukine confirmed with excitement, "That sounds incredible!" Yukine patted Viola on the back playfully, and took sips from his cherry coke. "I'm so happy for you, Viola." Yukine commented, "Though you're in a different guild now, I'm especially happy that you're still able to visit me. We are good friends after all, right?" A smile full of hope and confidence appeared on Yukine's face when he asked this question.

"Of course we are." Viola smiled brightly sword Yukine, crossing her leg over the other one as she adjusting her skirt slightly.

"Now, to answer your question..." Yukine added, "I have met a ton of new friends, including a Wizard Saint. His name is Ayeseru, and he's the leader of Blue Pegasus. Other than this, I've been conquering missions, and...trying to get Victoria back. She turned insane, then I became cold-hearted. It still hurts me just to believe that I involved you in my mess." Yukine laughed hysterically after his last statement. "You're my hero, Viola! Know that I'll always be here for you from now on, okay?"

Viola's eyes enlarged in surprise, a saddened expression making it's way onto her face as she looked down at her lap. "Victoria.. turned insane?" she asked, though she wasn't quite sure. There after all were a lot of Victoria's out there. "Does she have red hair?" Viola asked once more, looking up. If he answered yes she wouldn't be sure what to think, because the Victoria she knew was definitely not insane.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 8th May 2014, 5:00 am

Yukine nodded his head when Viola admitted the two were still good friends. She, however, seemed to become depressed when Yukine brought Victoria up in their conversation. "Yes. The red-haired Victoria that once was in Sabertooth with us...is insane." Yukine confessed, "That night she broke up with me, she his herself in a mask, and I saw black lightning surround her; she's a God Slayer; not an Ice-Make Mage. I soon found her in the Endless Hallways, once I turned insane, myself. I tried bringing her back to her regular self by assaulting her insane self with magic, though she told, and proved that her old self is still idle. She even tried tricking me into thinking her cheerful self is still the way she was, though she's now very hurtful."

Yukine sighed and looked at Viola. "What do you think about all this?" He asked
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 9th May 2014, 12:57 pm

"Yes. The red-haired Victoria that once was in Sabertooth with us...is insane." Yukine confessed, "That night she broke up with me, she is herself in a mask, and I saw black lightning surround her; she's a God Slayer; not an Ice-Make Mage. I soon found her in the Endless Hallways, once I turned insane, myself. I tried bringing her back to her regular self by assaulting her insane self with magic, though she told, and proved that her old self is still idle. She even tried tricking me into thinking her cheerful self is still the way she was, though she's now very hurtful." Yukine explained, making Viola tighten her crystal blue hues before looking back down at her lap.

"What do you think about all this?" Yukine asked, as a small sigh escaped her mouth before she leaned back.

"The Victoria I know, isn't like that at all.. Maybe, when using magic, I myself half a habit of becoming insane if I use.." she shook her head, turning to face Yukine. "I'm sure Victoria will come back to you, you just need to be patient." she beamed gingerly toward him, tilting her head to the side.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 9th May 2014, 1:09 pm

"Well, if you become insane, I'll save you too." Yukine laughed, "I think with Victoria, I'll just have to accept the fact that she has two sides. That's something I don't even remember my insane self acknowledging when he was around." Yukine finished his drink before he heard some encouraging words.

"Victoria had broken up with me because she didn't want me to see her insane self. I shouldn't mind if she heads elsewhere, so long as she isn't dark like she is now." Yukine commented, "Speaking of relationships, how are you and Indar doing?" Yukine asked with a light smile on his face.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:16 pm