Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 12:07 am

"Well, if you become insane, I'll save you too." Yukine laughed, "I think with Victoria, I'll just have to accept the fact that she has two sides. That's something I don't even remember my insane self acknowledging when he was around." Yukine said, finishing his drink before turning to face Viola. "Victoria had broken up with me because she didn't want me to see her insane self. I shouldn't mind if she heads elsewhere, so long as she isn't dark like she is now." Yukine commented, "Speaking of relationships, how are you and Indar doing?" Yukine asked, a light smile on his face.

A light glaze of red appeared on Viola's face as she looked away discreetly. She didn't understand, whenever anybody brought up their relationship, her insides went all funny, and her face went red. Her hands shielded her face in embarrassment. "We're doing great, just great." Viola said gingerly, hoping that he wouldn't see her in this state.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank You (Viola) [Private/Social]

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 9:46 am

Yukine sighed when he saw Viola shield her face. "Too soon to ask?" Yukine wondered, "Well, how's Melody doing then?" Once Yukine asked this question, from behind, Anita popped out from her dimension. "Look who's here!" Yukine cheered, gesturing Anita to move towards Viola, "I heard you two like each other. Isn't that right, Anita?" Yukine pet his wolf's back, then watched as she stood up, and rested her paws on his knees. "She doesn't know how to talk yet, but after some more usage of her magic, she'll be able to do much more than simply conversing with others." Yukine smiled excitedly towards Anita, then saw her lay down and rest in front of him.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 2:12 pm

"Too soon to ask?" Yukine wondered, "Well, how's Melody doing then?" Yukine asked, making the ebony haired girl carefully un-cover her face. The question about her closest friend had pacified her a bit, but her face still revealed light blush. She opened her mouth to speak before a familiar wolf came into her outlook, a beaming expression making it's way onto her lips. "Look who's here!" Yukine cheered, gesturing Anita to move towards Viola, "I heard you two like each other. Isn't that right, Anita?" Yukine pet his wolf's back, then watched as she stood up, and rested her paws on his knees. "She doesn't know how to talk yet, but after some more usage of her magic, she'll be able to do much more than simply conversing with others." Yukine said smiling eagerly toward the wolf as she curled up in-front of him.

Viola's hand drifted toward Anita as she petted the wolf's back gingerly. Wolves, they were probably her favourite animals of all, though she wouldn't tell that to Melody of course. Though when she was little, her parents always told her to never go to close to the mountain, for the wolves might eat her. But, of course she didn't listen, and went to the edge of the mountain just off to the side of the village. Instead of the wolves eating her, they protected her from certain dangers, and treated her as though she was one of them. Though the ebony haired girl never understood why they chose to be so fond of her, she questioned herself everyday, on why all animals were so fond of her.

"It's nice to see you again, Anita." Viola said smiling ardently to the wolf. "Melody is doing fine, she decided to have a lazy day today so she stayed at home. It's to bad though, she missed out on all those delicious donuts." Viola joked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 2:38 pm

Yukine laughed as Anita immediately moved to Viola once she found that it wasn't just Yukine petting her. "If you ever want more donuts, just ask." Yukine stated, "I tend to enjoy donuts too, after all." Yukine saw that Anita rested in front of Viola instead of him. "She must really like you." Yukine commented, "It's funny. When I first met Anita at a mountain, when I ran away from home, there were other wolves there, who I assumed would make me their next meal. However, there seemed to be this poor wolf behind them, who told them not to eat me. As a sign of this, not only did I gain the wolves' respect, but they also passed Anita onto me."

Yukine laughed again when he heard about Melody. "You and Melody act like sisters." Yukine remarked, "Hopefully Anita and I will be like brother and sister someday." Yukine looked back at Viola curiously. It seemed the two were talking too much about animals now. "So, anything else you wanna do aside from eating donuts?" Yukine asked.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 4:29 pm

Anita moved in-front of Viola, savouring the affection she was receiving from her. "It's funny. When I first met Anita at a mountain, when I ran away from home, there were other wolves there, who I assumed would make me their next meal. However, there seemed to be this poor wolf behind them, who told them not to eat me. As a sign of this, not only did I gain the wolves' respect, but they also passed Anita onto me." Yukine mentioned, making the ebony haired girl interested in this.

I wonder what mountain it was.. she thought to herself, before peering over her shoulder to look at Yukine who laughed.

"You and Melody act like sisters." Yukine remarked, "Hopefully Anita and I will be like brother and sister someday... So, anything else you wanna do aside from eating donuts?" Yukine asked, making Viola think for a moment. She really had nothing else to do in Oak Town, and their were no thoughts that came to her mind of what to do.

"If you want we could head back to my place, I'm sure Melody would enjoy to see you two again." Viola said beaming ardently towards the two of them.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 5:22 pm

"That sounds nice!" Yukine replied, "I should apologize to Melody, anyway." Yukine stood up afterwards, which triggered Anita to set herself beside him. Yukine smiled thankfully, wondering if he should've even deserved being invited to another's household. He was sure he had outgrown his hateful self, anyway, and so there was no reason for the good Yukine to be punished for the hostility of the bad. He offered Viola help with a free hand, while Yukine's other hand rested on Anita's head.

"I remember the time we promised each other that we'd visit each other's houses, and hangout." Yukine remarked, [color=orange]"I'm glad that's coming true now!" Yukine wondered what Viola's house looked like. All of the houses in Oak Town looked decently, already, though Yukine had a strange feeling that Viola owned a building much more appealing. Yukine believed his house was above the rest that he had seen in the urban areas, though he knew there were others more fortunate than him. In just a week, he had learned so much about Viola. Though she couldn't seem to remember it, Yukine recalled witnessing those feelings Viola never revealed in reality. She must've felt more open then. Either that, or she was the kind to hide emotions, much like Yukine until Victoria broke up with him. Albeit, now was not the time to judge.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 8:15 pm

"That sounds nice!" Yukine replied, "I should apologize to Melody, anyway." Yukine said, standing up after-wards, Anita naturally stood up and moved next to him with-out hesitation. The blonde haired mage drifted his hand out toward the raven-haired girl making her look up at him with curious eyes before hesitantly taking his hand and standing on both of her feet. She had never invited anybody to her house before, and just hoped that when they arrived there that the house wouldn't be a mess from Melody. Her friend had a nature to roam through everything for food, or try multiple things on before throwing them away and onto the floor. Viola sweat-dropped at the thought of it before walking out of the cafe' with Yukine and Anita.

"I remember the time we promised each other that we'd visit each other's houses, and hangout." Yukine remarked, "I'm glad that's coming true now!" Yukine said breathlessly, causing a meager giggle to loom from her mouth.

"Gee, I didn't realize how excited you were. If that was the case I would've invited you over a long time ago." Viola smiled, her eyes closed as she walked the name pace as Yukine, her hands folded neatly behind her.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 8:42 pm

"That means a lot." Yukine responded, "When you and the others welcomed me as strongly as you did in the guild hall on my first day, I knew you people were gonna be like family to me...and you are still." Yukine looked up at the starry sky and noticed how enlightened it was as the two spoke. "I understand that your guild is dark from other information I've heard, and that Zenneth runs it. However, I know that you won't turn dark on me, nor will the others. Victoria may have, but that doesn't mean she can change like I did."

Yukine redirected his attention to Viola shortly after he made his speech about Viola. "I was very excited to be in the guild that day, and that feeling only becomes more significant each day. No matter how far apart we are, as a sign for treating me like family, I'll tell you now that I'm always by your side, okay? Should you also be corrupted by darkness, I'll save you." Yukine blushed as he felt he was making the conversation too full of emotion. He paused for a moment, and allowed Viola to have her say.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 11th May 2014, 9:20 pm

"That means a lot." Yukine responded, "When you and the others welcomed me as strongly as you did in the guild hall on my first day, I knew you people were gonna be like family to me...and you are still." Yukine looked up at the starry sky and noticed how enlightened it was as the two spoke. "I understand that your guild is dark from other information I've heard, and that Zenneth runs it. However, I know that you won't turn dark on me, nor will the others. Victoria may have, but that doesn't mean she can change like I did.... I was very excited to be in the guild that day, and that feeling only becomes more significant each day. No matter how far apart we are, as a sign for treating me like family, I'll tell you now that I'm always by your side, okay? Should you also be corrupted by darkness, I'll save you." Viola's gaze drifted over to look at Yukine as she noticed his face light up with redness faintly. A warm smile made it's way onto her face, a strange feeling stirring in her chest. She was touched, it felt nice for somebody to say that to her.

"Nox Animus is full of many different kinds of mages, all with different personalities.. Their are kind ones, violent ones, perverted ones, shy ones, outgoing ones, and so forth... Though my guild is considered a dark guild, I really don't think anybody could consider us that once they've met us all.." she paused, looking away to also study the starry sky. "Thank you Yukine, I promise that if you should ever be corrupted by darkness, that I'll save you as-well." Viola said, blissfully turning to face the blonde haired mage with a smile

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 4:18 am

"You've done it before." Yukine mentioned, "I would visit your guild. I'm just not too sure about seeing...her." Yukine looked forward again, the corner of his eye locked on Viola as he saw that she was smiling towards him. He was glad the two would do so many good deeds for each other. She really was like a sister to him, and his face expressed it. If only the same statement had worked on Victoria, and if she had really taken it into account, maybe she wouldn't have become insane. Albeit, Yukine felt it was over already, and didn't mind that much. It seemed in some ways, hate still existed in him; just not a whole persona consisting of it.

"So, would you like to guide the way?" Yukine asked, "Or do you need more donuts?" Yukine saw something sparkle from afar for a moment, and his jaw dropped. "There are two bodies of water in Oak Town?" Yukine wondered, his thought spoken aloud. Yukine thought he was the only one to have a lake nearby. Maybe there was someone else, as well.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 12th May 2014, 9:57 am

"You've done it before." Yukine mentioned, "I would visit your guild. I'm just not too sure about seeing...her." Yukine looked forward as Viola looked over at him with inquisitive eyes. The two walked just over the bridge of Oak Town, now standing outside of it as Viola glanced back and forth trying to remember which way she lived.

"So, would you like to guide the way?" Yukine asked, "Or do you need more donuts?" Yukine saw something sparkle from afar for a moment, and his jaw dropped. "There are two bodies of water in Oak Town?" he thought out loud making Viola peer over to where he was looking before she smiled. Her hand grasped onto the sleeve of his shirt, tugging him along with her as she sped walk toward the lake quickly. After all she did, live on that very lake.

Finally the two stopped, Viola leaking her grasp on him into her pocket to pull out her keys. Hesitantly she opened the barred gate, waiting till Yukine walked in before closing it shut behind her. The moonlight hit Viola's house wonderfully, sending off an alluring sparkle along the water that sat around her house. Viola hesitantly stood in-front of the sliding door, slowly reaching out to open it.

"Oh thank god." was all Viola thought as she opened the door to see the living room and kitchen decently clean. Melody wasn't in sight so she assumed the snowy white fox had found somewhere in the house to sleep. "This is the living room, feel free to take a seat." Viola paused waiting until Yukine stepped in before closing the door behind him. "Would you like some tea?" she asked, placing her book bag down onto the ground.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 12:02 pm

Yukine questioned Viola when she grabbed onto his sleeve, though a brilliant smile still existed on his face. He looked at her curiously yet again, though in that very instant, Yukine found himself being pulled by Viola. He laughed softly as Yukine didn't expect this to be how Viola guided others to her house. She must've been excited, though Yukine wasn't one to judge at the moment. His jaw set back into place, but not for very long- especially after he witnessed Viola's house. "Amazing!" Yukine commented as he walked through the barred gate, which also allowed Viola to shut it behind him.

It wasn't long before Yukine found himself inside the house, where he complimented the building the exact same way he did when he noticed it from the outside. The house was so nice and tidy. Yukine couldn't compare it to his own. When Viola invited Yukine to both sir down and enjoy some tea, he immediately said yes. He sat down, and instantly noticed the comfort behind the seat. "I'm jealous. Really jealous, Viola." Yukine remarked, "So where's Melody? I'd be honoured to see her with us."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 12th May 2014, 12:44 pm

"I'm jealous. Really jealous, Viola." Yukine remarked, "So where's Melody? I'd be honoured to see her with us." Yukine asked, as he sat down on the couch, Viola putting the water into the kettle then onto the stove to boil before turning around to glance back and forth.

"She's probably in my room, I'll go get her." Viola said, turning down the left hallway. It wasn't long before she finally arrived, sliding the door open only to wail loudly at the horrific mess. Clothes were everywhere, food was everywhere, and there was Melody, snoring softly on Viola's bed. The ebony haired girls fists tightened at her sides. "M-M-M-MELODY!" she shouted, immediately making the snowy white fox wake up.

"Oh, your back." she said, no emotions rang in her voice. Her plum coloured orbs seemed drained, and sleepy.

"What the hell happened!? And in my room! You're dead!" she growled, leaping forward to grasp onto the fox only to face-plant into her bed. Melody snickered, floating above her and in-front of her doorway.

"Catch me if you can~" she sang jokingly, sticking her tongue out before floating away. Viola stood up, a piece of clothing stuck onto her head. Yet, she ignored it, she was to irritated all she could think about doing was catching Melody and sucking the life out of that little creature. I've had it with that fox!

"Oh, hello Yukine!" Melody smiled warmly to the blonde haired mage, Viola jumping for-ward again, only to slip on a piece of fabric that was stuck to her foot and face-plant onto the wooden floor. "Ouch, that must've hurt." Melody snickered.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 1:00 pm

Yukine nodded when Viola guessed where Melody was, and awaited her return. To his surprise, however, Yukine heard Viola shout loudly. He wondered what was going on, though Yukine chose not to enter Viola's room to investigate due to privacy. It was a typical fight between Viola and Melody, anyway. It's not like he hadn't seen it before. Soon after, Yukine saw Melody and waved to her politely. He was shocked that she managed to see the change in him so quickly. She didn't think of him dangerously anymore, it seemed. Afterwards, Yukine finally heard a big bang, which made him look for Viola, regardless. He saw her face against the wooden floor. "Here..." Yukine commented as he helped Viola up, turning her over, then pulling on her arms to boost Viola so she could stand upright. "Are you okay?" Yukine asked.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 12th May 2014, 2:28 pm

"Here..." Yukine commented as he helped Viola up, turning her over, then pulling on her arms to boost Viola so she could stand upright. "Are you okay?" Yukine asked. Viola rubbed her face, her eyes closed as she suddenly began to comedically sob.

"My room.. Melody.." she suddenly removed her hands from her red face, pointing her index finger at Melody who floated beside Yukine with a smirk on her fox face. "Next time you will be coming with me when-ever I go out! I don't care if your sick, or dying, I've had it with you constant need to run around this house and make a disaster where ever you go!" she shouted, as Melody sighed looking away.

"Gee, that's harsh." she said sarcastically, making the raven-haired girl grow even more irritated than she already was.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 7:11 pm

Yukine was shocked, and somewhat scared when it seemed the two argued fiercely- as if one hated the other. Yukine felt bad for Viola after he peeked behind her. Everything in her room was scattered, and looked like a tornado had hit only a single part of her house. "Melody, why would you upset Viola like that?" Yukine asked, "Have you ever considered the fact that she pays for this house? You know, if you need a living space that badly, I'll be happy to make one for you." Yukine nodded and smiled brightly towards Melody. "When I see you two, I see two sisters. Sisters shouldn't fight; sisters should cooperate. Right?" Yukine bit his lip. He wasn't entirely sure what to say during this time; he just didn't want to make either look bad, though Melody had caused havoc already.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 12th May 2014, 9:48 pm

"Melody, why would you upset Viola like that?" Yukine asked, "Have you ever considered the fact that she pays for this house? You know, if you need a living space that badly, I'll be happy to make one for you." Yukine nodded and smiled brightly towards Melody. "When I see you two, I see two sisters. Sisters shouldn't fight; sisters should cooperate. Right?" Yukine bit his lip. Viola looked at Yukine, a startled expression on her face. Melody frowned, shutting her plum eyes tightly before opening her mouth to speak.

"You don't understand!" Melody shouted, darting off down the right hallway. Viola reached out to grasp onto Melody only to grab onto nothing. Damn, she's fast.

"I'm sorry about her.." Viola said turning to face Yukine with a saddened expression. "Lately, she hasn't been herself. The usually messes she would actually make weren't all that bad compared to how they've been lately.." she paused noticing the kettle was boiling and rushed toward the stove to remove it quickly, and shut off the stove. A sigh escaped her mouth as she brought out two cups, and slowly began to make the tea. "Thanks for trying to help out though. Your right, sisters should cooperate." she said, turning around with the two cups of tea in her hand, she handed one to Yukine.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 10:01 pm

Yukine sighed heavily when Melody yelled at him, and ran away. "Think she'll be okay?" Yukine wondered, "I wanna at least leave a smile on her face once I return home. I definitely couldn't do such a thing last time I saw Melody, anyways." Yukine rather enjoyed Melody's company, which was why he was slightly depressed about Melody's dramatic exit.
    Albeit, Yukine hoped Melody wasn't the type to hold a grudge.

While he thought to himself, however, Yukine noticed Viola rush to make the tea. It seemed she was almost too late to serve their drinks properly. "Thank you!" Yukine responded with glee when the tea was passed on to him. He grabbed the tea carefully by the handle, and slightly supported the cup with his other hand so it wouldn't tip. He set it upon the table before him, and looked up at Viola again. "You're really nice to your guests." Yukine remarked, "So what kinds of things do you do while you're here at home?" Yukine examined Viola curiously, and wondered if her life was any different at home than with her friends. He also wondered if her new guild would change the way she lived in this beautiful home.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 12:13 pm

"Thank you!" Yukine responded with glee when the tea was passed on to him. He grabbed the tea carefully by the handle, and slightly supported the cup with his other hand so it wouldn't tip. He set it upon the table before him, and looked up at Viola again. "You're really nice to your guests." Yukine remarked, "So what kinds of things do you do while you're here at home?" Yukine examined Viola curiously, and wondered if her life was any different at home than with her friends.

"Really? I don't usually have guests over." she paused taking a sip of her tea, engrossed in the question Yukine asked for a moment or too. "Well.. I paint.. but not to often.." she paused scratching the back of her head. "I also like to practice my magic in the indoor arena." she laughed gingerly. There really wasn't much she did around her house rather than that.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 12:33 pm

"Well, I'm not surprised. You tend to be nice, anyway." Yukine replied. He heard about Viola painted, and how she trained in her own house. Yukine was absolutely bedazzled by Viola's home. "You're so lucky..." Yukine remarked, blushing a bit. He remembered how lonely he was when he lived with one of the wealthiest families in all of Fiore. The blushing faded quickly, however, after Yukine put himself back in the present, and looked at Viola yet again. "Painting is a great skill to have. I'm sure you're good at it!" Yukine mentioned, "So, are you gonna sit down. I'd appreciate your company." Yukine added teasingly.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 12:56 pm

"You're so lucky..." Yukine remarked, blushing a bit. "Painting is a great skill to have. I'm sure you're good at it!" Yukine mentioned, "So, are you gonna sit down. I'd appreciate your company." Yukine added teasingly. Viola smiled hesitantly walking over and sitting beside Yukine on the couch, she wasn't really sure what to say, at this moment she really just enjoyed having the company of a friend here.

"I only got this place from a close friend I made when I turned 15. Actually, to be more precise he was more like a grandpa to me than anything else. I was poor, and didn't have much money, but when I found out their were jobs for guileless mages I did as many I could find." Viola paused, laughing lightly. "Actually, I met my grandpa doing a A class job. Please stop the volcano from erupting, or else our village will be destroyed that was the job, I almost killed myself doing it. When I stopped the volcano from erupting, I had used to much of my magical powers that I had actually gone insane, thats when grandpa came. He was also a mage, and it was quite a coincidence that he used elemental magic himself. He knocked me out before I could cause harm to any of the villagers, and brought me to this place. My home." she paused, smiling as he gaze faced her lap. "If you want to become strong, you cannot become strong on your own. Stay here, and I'll teach you how to be strong, strong enough to join a guild. That's what he said, so he taught me how to control my magic, though I still become insane, I don't become sucked into the darkness as easily as I did when I was younger... He died when I was 16, and this place was left to me. As soon as I had the chance to join a guild I joined Fairy Tail, and took as many jobs as I possibly could so I could pay the rent for this place." she paused, taking a sip of her tea once more. "Though Melody can make this place a disaster some-times, it's still home no matter what to the both of us." she said, a small sparkle in her eyes.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 1:44 pm

"I own my home due to being a successor." Yukine responded softly, "I used to exhaust myself so much doing missions that I'd faint as a kid- also for guildless Mages- and simply to afford my own rent. Even as a young boy, I still had to challenge gigantic Vulcans, and was expected to annihilate them with ease." Yukine paused for a moment, and sighed, thoughts of those miserable times returning to him.

"There was this extremely fearsome monster, that consisted of some demons and Vulcans; all in one body. I cried as if my life were about to come to its end, and it was...until a great dragon showed up: Acnologia. It eliminated the monster with ease, and also figured out that spirits dwelled within the beast. I used to be an ordinary ReQuip Mage, though after Acnologia defeated the creature, he gave me possession over the poor spirits in exchange for my memories." Yukine stopped for a moment and wiped a tear from his face in joy.

"That mission was the only thing that left my mind, along with the memory of seeing Acnologia. You may wonder what makes me know about Acnologia now, and it's quite funny...because it's you. You might have forgotten this, but when you entered my realm of hatred, and relieved me of my other self, there was something about that very moment that made me notice Acnologia in you. Once I saw you spiritually, my memories returned. I wish to see Acnologia again sometime. I owe him for the amazing life I have now."

Yukine took more sips from his tea, and stared at his feet. So many things about Viola reminded him of his old friend, though he couldn't explain how these thoughts came to mind. He chuckled for a second, and looked up at the ceiling. "Stories and tea: great combo." Yukine remarked. He was glad he remembered Acnologia.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 2:43 pm

"Acnologia!?" Viola literally leapt up from the couch, looking down at Yukine in startle-ment. "Y-Y-You-- Acnologia saved you too?!" she shouted, surprised. She had been convinced that everybody around her believed Acnologia to be nothing more than a evil and ferocious dragon, but to Viola Acnologia was her hero.

She sighed, sitting back down onto the couch. "Sorry, I just never thought I'd hear anybody say that Acnologia saved them, I thought I was the only one, but I guess I was mistaken." she said, taking a sip of her tea, small flashbacks of the amazing dragon whirled by her. "Acnologia, actually gave me my name." she smiled softly. Though, it was a mystery to her, on why the dragon had saved her, she was certain that she'd figure it out some-day.

Main Theme:

Post by Guest 13th May 2014, 3:06 pm

Yukine laughed hysterically when he saw Victoria leap from her seat on the couch. "Yeah! In the moment when I thought death was coming my way, Acnologia appeared, and ended the Vulcan's life in one breath. He's a hero, and I hope to see him again someday. I wanna tell him all about myself- every second of every day I've lived so far." Yukine looked at Anita while she was still here. Anita tended to be skillful when it came to hiding. "So Acnologia gave you your name, huh?" Yukine confirmed, "Well, I'm glad he have you a good one. I'm sure Indar is pleased, too!" What Yukine wondered most about Acnologia was a single percent of power the dragon had once given to him, still destined to be the strongest spell ever known to Yukine. Yukine wondered if Acnologia had given a power to Viola, as well.

The once-haired Mage was glad he now shared something strongly in common with Viola. "Something...something tells me Acnologia will return to us sometime." Yukine remarked, "I've always wondered why he came to me over all the others on the brink of death. It's great that he also met you, though! One day, Viola, we're gonna find him, okay?" Yukine offered a handshake to Viola, and giggled while he gave her a better smile than he had ever shown before. Viola was definitely a hint that Acnologia was still out there.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 13th May 2014, 4:42 pm

"Something...something tells me Acnologia will return to us sometime." Yukine remarked, "I've always wondered why he came to me over all the others on the brink of death. It's great that he also met you, though! One day, Viola, we're gonna find him, okay?" Yukine offered a handshake to Viola, and giggled while he gave her a better smile than he had ever shown before. Viola took his hand in hers, shaking it gently with a slim smile.

"Of course." she said softly, before turning to face her lap again. "I don't know how, but, I think I knew Acnologia some how.. I mean, when he was human." she breathed, though she had no proof, all she had were fragments of what she believed to be Acnologia, memories of a young man with long black hair and blue eyes. She shook her head, wiping away the memories from her mind.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 8:10 pm