Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fluid Motions Through the Hall

Marcy Pinafore
    Marcy Pinafore

Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fluid Motions Through the Hall Empty Fluid Motions Through the Hall

Post by Marcy Pinafore 29th April 2014, 6:49 pm

Marcy looked around at the platform she had been teleported to via the lacrima in the old guild building. Her face showed that she was a bit surprised to see such fine architecture. That and she wasn't so used to being so far from the ground. As Marcy walked across the bridge into the main hall, she tucked her thumbs under the belts around her hips and rested the palm of her hands on the hilts of her katanas. This was how she usually walked when she was at ease.

She saw that some sort of meeting must have just been dismissed, they were having a celebration, or possibly both. She was never too great with people, but ever since she started traveling she found that people weren't as undesirable as she had previously thought. Marcy  stood in the entrance, off to the side so as not to be so obvious that she had arrived. Her dark eyes scanned the room, then walked towards and empty seat at the bar. Her long, black ponytail swished back and forth much like a cat's when it's ready to pounce. Her boots didn't make much of a noise over the din going on in the hall.

"This place seems about as nice as I've heard, perhaps even nicer. I am pleasantly surprised." She smiled very slightly and sat down in a fluid-like motion. She undid the weapon belts and set them near her feet, glad to be rid of the weight for even a few minutes. Once again, Marcy looked around the room. It was just as surprising on the inside as the outside. She put one leg over the other and watched the other mages with a bit of curiosity. She wondered if the guild master was present, or in fact any mage of ability that she considered above the norm.

Marcy picked up a cup and took a calm sip.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Fluid Motions Through the Hall Empty Re: Fluid Motions Through the Hall

Post by King Zenshin 30th April 2014, 2:02 pm

"Welcome to Sabertooth, are you looking to join? Because if you are, you sure chose quite a terrible time to do so." Zenshin said from his bar-stool near the entrance of the guild. The party was over, and all the members he congratulated were out and about, doing jobs or eating in their rooms. Whatever it was, the guild hall was now empty, save for the white haired man eating a bowl of noodles. After slurping down a mouthful, he explained to her. "Most of my members are gone, either leaving for their own reasons, or following after an inconsiderate ex-member of my guild. Now, there's about a handful left. If you wanted a large family to create and share memories with, you came to the wrong guild" After a brief pause, mostly to see her reaction to his statement, he continued. "But if you came here with even the slightest dream or belief that paradise on Earthland can exist. Or with the slightest notion to fight for something bigger than yourself, welcome to Sabertooth. There's no time for formalities, unfortunately. We're in overdrive right now to recover from the massive blow we took recently, but if you want to do jobs, I'm always free as a partner" It was a little rushed as far as greetings go, but there was no time, like he said, to fool around. His party was to celebrate those who stayed and to boost morale. Other than that, work had to start getting done.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Marcy Pinafore
    Marcy Pinafore

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Marcy Pinafore 30th April 2014, 3:47 pm

"To be honest, I've traveled quite a bit and most of the guild's I've visited were a bit too big for my tastes. It is a shame that you've suffered a loss to your guild. But, in my perspective, having a new guild member might be just what you need. You're aims are quite admirable." She bowed her head slightly. She wasn't too concerned about making familial relationships. Even if she did, there wouldn't be a need for many people to be close to her.

"I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Marcy Pinafore." The corners of her mouth slightly curved upwards in an attempt to show friendliness. "I am going to choose a job quite soon. And I might just take you up on your partnership offer someday." She picked up her black leather and gold buckled weapon belts and put them back on. She felt somewhat incomplete without these on, and her body had recovered from hauling these for several days so she was as good as new.

"And I'm correct in assuming you're the guild master here?"

Post by Guest 6th May 2014, 1:37 am

Marick entered the guildhall muttering under his breath. The actions of the aforementioned 'former member' had left a particularly bitter taste in the Paragon's mouth, one that he couldn't even remove with the loving embrace of beer. As he looked up to speak with Zenshin however he froze. There was another person in the room, one whom he'd not yet met. By the looks of her she was either a visitor or was looking to join the guild. He heard Zenshin's words followed by that of the newcomer 'Marcy'.

"Yes he is the guildmaster. He's currently resting though as he's had somewhat of a stressful time of late." he called out calmly, smiling as he approached the pair. "Marcy was it? Welcome to the Sabertooth guildhall." The older man offered his hand to show his welcome while smiling. "I'm Marick Lowell, Sabertooth's Ace. Given how Master Zenshin is taking a short break, would you allow me to welcome you to the guild and show you around? Assuming you are indeed interested in joining our ranks of course."
    Marcy Pinafore
    Marcy Pinafore

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Marcy Pinafore 6th May 2014, 8:06 pm

Marcy turned to see  who had spoken. She acknowledged his words and presence with a nod. "A trip around doesn't sound half bad. If it's really not too much trouble for you to show me around, that is." She sort of smirked, or smiled, she wasn't entirely sure herself what one would call it. She made a mental note of Marick's face so that she would be able to remember who he was later on, as well as her new guildmaster's face. Marcy once again gave a slight nod.

"He does look a bit tense." She tucked her thumbs under her weapon belts around her hips, resting her palms on the hilts of her katanas, once again feeling at ease.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:44 am