Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade)

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade) - Page 2 Empty Re: a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade)

Post by Nykyrian 30th April 2014, 9:11 pm

Taking the pocky, she smiled and watched as he ran off into the distance, he was already headed to town, while she had to take care of a few things at home. And by take care of a few things, she meant talk to her brother about this, she knew he was going to get curious. Sara started off in a different direction, she would be home shortly. She thought about the fun they were going to have, and while she munched on the pocky sticks, she was smiling the whole way there.

{{{ END }}}

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Experience : 0

a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade) - Page 2 Empty Re: a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade)

Post by Fancy Mel 17th May 2014, 2:34 pm

{Yaaay I'm here finally}

A cloaked figure walked in to the tavern. Mel giggled silently to herself, because she was not used to dressing up undercover. She went through the trouble of actually wearing a normal outfit for once. She didn't even wear her special hat. She pulled the hood off to reveal a red haired girl with a pair of black rimmed glasses. She walked up to the bar. "Could you please set me up with a good drink with pineapple juice?" She sat in the bar stool and rested some of her way on her forearms leaning in. She tapped the bar in a fashion that was recognizable to her only her Rune Knights. Mel closed her eyes and smiled.

Earlier that day she had been called forth to the bar to speak to someone. Mel had a feeling of who it was. Okay little Rune Knight... Let's see what you have for me... She thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 17th May 2014, 4:33 pm

I don't know if I have any pineapple juice in stock ..." The bartender said until he heard the mores code used only by the Rune knights under direct order of Mel. I believe I've got one bottle stashed away. The bartender smirked and grabbed a large bottle and poured the juice into a standard glass with a few ice cubes. I wasn't expecting to see Fancy Mel at my bar." Daemon opened a drawer a pulled out a scroll marked with the Rune knight seal and placed it in front of her. All of the information I've been able to acquire about the new Dark guild Nox aminus in the past month. they act like a peace keeping group yet they there preparing for something yet I can't tell what yet. what I do know is they have a dragon and their guild pet is an ice phoenix. " Daemon tok out a pack of smoke and his old silver lighter and quickly light up a smoke.

a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade) - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

a meeting at night between a merc and a wolf ( Private Daemon and Saranade) - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 28th May 2014, 6:43 pm

Mel leaned back from the bar and then put her arms behind her head. She pursed her lips out and leaned her head back. "Daemon you put me in a hard place here." She then leaned forward and then looked at the mage. "Daemon, I would like to know something... Does this action have anything to do with someone jailed in my prison?" Her thoughts lead to Yugi. If he was freed, she knew all hell would break loose. She didn't want Lucien's brother released, that was for sure. If it threatened his release, she would have to stick around. "I need to know about this."

Fancy Mel's Themes:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:05 am